Midnight Whispers
QAF Brian and Justin Fanfiction

 

Justin’s heart beat fast in his chest. He was about to meet the woman who supposedly was like a second mother to him. And more importantly, she basically was Brian’s mother. Brian walked a step in front of Justin as they made their way up to the front porch. Justin noticed how the brunet didn’t knock on the red door but just walked inside.

 

“We’re here!” Brian said loudly as he waited for Justin to get inside so he could shut the door.

 

The blond stood there, unsure of what to do but then a read headed woman appeared from the kitchen. She looked just like in the photos Brian had showed. She had a warm delighted smile as she came to hug Justin.

 

“You have no idea how long I’ve dreamed of this moment,” she said still hugging him.

 

Justin noticed that Brian didn’t push Debbie away like he had done with Emmett.

 

“I heard you live with Brian again,” she finally let go. Justin nodded. “Is he treating you good?” she asked before pointing her finger at Brian. Justin noticed the ridiculous amount of rings on her hand. “Are you treating him good?”

 

“I am. Scout’s honor,” Brian chuckled.

 

“You were never a boy scout,” Debbie scolded. “Is he treating you good?” Debbie asked from Justin again.

 

“Yeah, he is,” Justin nodded and smiled a little as he watched Brian. The man didn’t seem to be faced by Debbie’s behavior.

 

The woman seemed to believe Justin as she welcomed him in and told him to come to the kitchen where the food was already ready.

 

“I made chicken parmesan, your favorite,” Debbie smiled.

 

Justin looked around a little. The house was full of everything. Very colorful and detailed. As he sat down at the kitchen table, he noticed the amount of food and arched his brows at Brian with questioning eyes.

 

“It’s the Italian genes,” Brian whispered.

 

Justin let the other two take food first on their colorful plates before he himself dug in.

 

“How are you Sunshine?” Debbie asked and Justin smiled at the nickname Emmett had told him about.

 

“I’m not going to lie, it’s pretty weird,” Justin said the truth.

 

“But you are okay?” Debbie asked concerned.

 

“Oh yeah, I’m fine,” Justin nodded. Well, as okay as you can be when you recently found out your life was a lie and your parents were behind it. Plus just two weeks ago he found out he was gay. And then there was the amnesia.

 

“And you’re fine, I mean the accident,” Debbie asked.

 

To Justin it was weird that some people referred it to as accident when it clearly wasn’t. It was done on purpose. On the other hand he was occasionally found guilty of doing it himself. The blond looked at his portion he was yet to taste. He didn’t like talking about the subject. Mostly people were just curious and asked questions but Justin could see this wasn’t the case now. “I’m good. My hand starts cramping if I draw too long but otherwise I’m good,” Justin explained and felt Brian look at him. He hadn’t told the man anything about the accident. He hadn’t asked and Justin was grateful for that.

 

“I tried to come and see you when you were in the hospital but they wouldn’t let me see you,” Debbie explained. Justin saw that the memory was painful for her. “And when they made the decision in court, I fought for you. I protested and marched and we carried signs,” Debbie’s voice turned proud.

 

“I heard about that. It was actually you?” to Justin it had been weird. Why would some strangers do that? But now he knew they weren’t strangers, they were people who loved him.

 

“Eat up,” Brian suddenly said. He had noticed Justin’s unhappy expression and tried to change the topic of conversation.

 

Justin cut up a piece of the chicken and tasted it. He stopped mid bite as he realized how good it was. “Oh my god, this is amazing,” Justin looked up at Debbie and a satisfied smile greeted him from the other side of the able.

 

They continued eating and talking and after two full platefuls, Justin pushed the plate away and leaned back. He was full of that delicious goodness. “Thank you, it was so good.”

 

Brian licked his lips and looked at Justin. “You want to see your old room next?”

 

Justin arched his brows. “My old room? You mean it’s still there?” he was surprised. He looked at Debbie, waiting for her to confirm the information he just learned.

 

Brian nodded.

 

“There are a few boxes I storage there but otherwise it is still there. Just the way you left it. I couldn’t make myself to change anything,” Debbie nodded too.

 

“Okay,” Justin said, excited that he had a chance to see something from his past life.

 

Brian took Justin’s hand and smiled as he pulled the boy up.

 

“But don’t fuck in there, I got dessert,” Debbie looked smug.

 

Justin’s eyes got huge as he glanced back at the woman, in shock. She had been so sweet and kind and then suddenly she dropped a bomb just like that. Who was she?

 

Brian laughed and tugged on Justin’s hand. “We try not to.”

 

As they got to the stairs to the second floor, Justin whispered “So rude,” and got embarrassed as Debbie started laughing.

 

*

 

“Ignore the wallpaper. Mikey picked it out when he was ten,” Brian walked into the room first.

 

Justin saw what Brian meant with the wallpaper. It was pretty hideous. First thing Justin noticed were the drawings on the walls. There were loads. He walked closer and noticed his style hadn’t changed at all. Justin barely noticed that Brian fell on the bed and crossed his feet at the ankles and fingers behind his head. He was mesmerized by his own drwings. The blond noticed that probably over half of the drawings were about Brian. “I’m starting to understand why you said you were my first obsession,” he smiled.

 

Brian pushed his tongue against his check. “Yeah, I told you, you were annoying teenager but maybe I liked it more than I admitted.”

 

Justin rolled his lips into his mouth and smiled. He continued to explore and walked to the writing desk. There were the essential, pens, blank paper, notebooks. Justin peeked inside one notebook but it was empty. He moved on to the nightstand and opened the top drawer. The boy licked his lips and picked up a little foil packet. He twisted his mouth and looked at Brian.

 

“You thought Debbie was kidding?” he chuckled.

 

Justin nodded his head slowly.

 

“Now you know she wasn’t,” the brunet smiled and took the condom, flipping it over. “Look at that, it hasn’t expired,” the brunet turned his head to see a little pile in the bottom of the drawer. He took them, leaving only two.

 

“You think Debbie won’t notice you took them?” Justin chuckled a little.

 

“She probably doesn’t even know they’re there,” Brian shrugged and pushed the foil packets into his pocket.

 

“Then why leave two?” Justin inquired.

 

“For the future,” Brian smiled and winked his left eye.

 

Justin blushed a little not thinking he was ready to have public sex… Again. Or was it public sex if it happened at a friend’s house?

 

Justin opened the bottom drawer and saw a box of tissues, more pencils and a sketch pad. Justin took it and sat down at the edge of the bed, next to Brian.

 

There were some sketches about fruits on the first page, second page had Molly. Justin wondered what she knew. Had their parents lied to her too? He turned another page and his eyes got huge.

 

Brian chuckled. “I know that look. There’s something not suitable for minors.”

 

Justin didn’t answer, he just tilted the pad and showed Brian the drawings of cocks, hips included.

 

“I forgot about these,” Brian smiled and Justin could have been wrong but maybe he heard some kind of nostalgic fondness.

 

“Why would I draw something like this?” Justin wondered out loud.

 

“They’re mine,” Brian smiled.

 

“What?” Justin furrowed his brows.

 

Brian nodded towards the sketch pad.

 

“Oh,” Justin formed and O with his lips.

 

“You used to draw my cock all the time. You mastered it pretty well, I’d say,” Brian was amused.

 

“And did I ever have a live model?” Justin asked curiously, pronouncing the words slowly.

 

“Sometimes,” Brian took a hold of the arm closest to him, pulling the blond closer. The sketch bad dropped on the floor as Justin moved his upper body over Brian’s and let the man kiss him. Brian wrapped his left arm around the boy and pulled him against himself.

 

“I told you, no fucking in this house! Now come eat the dessert!” they suddenly heard yelling coming from downstairs. Justin actually got so scared he jumped off Brian and sat back up, afraid Debbie would come up.

 

Brian laughed out loud. “Five more minutes!” he yelled back.

 

“You better jerk Sunshine off fast or I’ll eat this chocolate mousse all by myself,” came Debbie’s answer.

 

“Oh god,” Justin mumbled and hung his head.

 

*

 

Justin kept his hands in his lap and picked on his nails. He watched the buildings go by as they drove back to the loft from Debbie’s house. The woman had told some stories of the time he had lived with her. He heard about all the times Justin thought he was clever and quiet sneaking out the window to see Brian or the other way around. Apparently Brian had once gotten stuck on a small window and Justin really hasn’t laughed so hard in a long time. It was probably clear without saying that Brian was drunk when it happened.

 

“You okay,” Brian glanced quickly at Justin, not wanting to take his eyes off the road.

 

“Mhm,” Justin nodded.

 

“You thinking something?” Brian asked, still seeing the thoughtful expression.

 

“I’ve heard so many amazing and fun stories from Debbie and the guys and you. It just makes me wish so much that I could remember it,” Justin confessed. He lifted his elbow against the door, where the glass started and leaned his head on his palm.

 

“Is there anything that could make you remember?” Brian asked, making a right turn.

 

“Not really. I tried pretty much everything the doctors recommended. After a while all the therapists and doctors started to say the same thing. I don’t want to remember. I’m too stressed to remember,” Justin explained.

 

“So that’s it. You have no way of ever remembering?” Brian furrowed his brows, slowing down at a red light.

 

“They say, the longer the memories stay hidden, the probability of ever remembering weakens,” Justin moved his thumb restlessly against his hair. “And if I ever remember, it will be some small bits, not everything I’ve lost.”

 

Brian stayed quiet and watched at Justin as they were waiting for the light to turn green.

 

“My parents tried to jog my memory by making me do things I did before the accident. Now I know why that didn’t work. The things I did, probably never even happened in the first place,” Justin mumbled. He could never in his life be sure of his parents again. He had no idea what was true and what was made up.

 

“You didn’t spend that much time with them before the accident,” Brian confessed. “Mostly you saw your mother and I think you just talked or something. I don’t think you saw you father a lot,” he added.

 

“I want you to promise me something,” Justin said, turning his head towards Brian. “Never lie to me. No matter how painful or awful something is, just tell me,” he asked.

 

Brian rolled his lips into his mouth. “Sure,” he nodded. He stepped on the gas pedal again as the lights turned green and neither one said anything after that.

 

*

 

Brian slipped under the cover all naked. Justin wasn’t faced by this anymore. The first time it happened had been after their first shower together. Justin had looked at him weirdly and pressed the cover against the mattress between them. Brian had laughed out loud.

 

“It’s just, I’ve always slept naked. It’s weird to sleep in clothes and besides, I get overheated,” Brian had said and pulled Justin closer.

 

Justin had barely slept that night but now, a week later he could do it just fine. He guessed there wasn’t really anything he couldn’t get used to.

 

Brian turned on his side and Justin felt his hand come in touch with his upper arm, under the cover. The fingers slowly and smoothly run down against his pale skin until they reached the palm.

 

“Is this the hand you’re having trouble with?” Brian asked.

 

Justin just nodded. He didn’t really like talking about it. Talking didn’t make the problem go away.

 

Brian pulled the arm from under the cover by his hand. He laid it down on the blue cover and bend it from the elbow. Justin watched as the man brought his fingers closer to his face until he could kiss the fingertips. The blond stared as Brian pressed his lips against each fingertip. Slow, soft kisses. He moved down Justin’s ring finger, closing his eyes, across the palm.

 

Justin couldn’t stop staring. Never in his lifetime had he experienced anything like this. It was like Brian was trying to kiss the pain away. He felt the warm lips against the inside of his wrist and slowly they made their way up to his elbow and shoulder. Cold shivers started to go through his body as he came closer and closer to his neck.

 

The blond couldn’t help closing his eyes and tilting his neck as Brian licked a few inches of his skin on the neck and kissed the sweet, wonderful spot behind his ear. He felt a tight line of kisses on his jaw and at this point his lips were tingling, anticipating a sensual kiss. He smelled Brian’s cologne. Justin had noticed that whenever he smelled it on Brian, it calmed him down.

 

His body relaxed as Brian leaned over him and pressed his lips firmly against his. The blond lifted his hand up to Brian’s neck, feeling the soft baby hairs, pulling him closer. He pushed Brian a little as he got on his side, edging closer. His leg found its way over Brian’s thighs. A hand appeared on his lower back, pulling him against the warm, naked body.

 

The kiss heated up. Justin felt Brian’s tongue slip between his lips. Breaths started get heavy and the only thing Justin noticed right now was how much he wanted this man in the same bed with him. He had never even thought another man would make him feel this way. He kissed him with all he got but it still didn’t feel enough. That was until the hand from Justin’s back moved to his front and tugged down the front of the black boxers. Justin was half way to hard and he knew Brian was going to take him all the way. And he had Justin’s permission.

 

Fingers wrapped around him and started messaging the head of his dick. It was way better doing it himself. Justin groaned quietly into Brian’s mouth. The mouth left his and kissed his cheek once before finding the pulse point on Justin’s neck. The hand between them made long strokes along the shaft a couple of times and then something else was brought along. Something else, something hot, pressed against Justin’s cock. When Brian started to jerk off again, he knew the something was Brian’s cock.

 

The idea was hot. Brian felt hot against him. The lips sucking on his neck were hot. The whole situation was just completely hot. Justin started to move his hips a little, wishing for release. He let his hand roam over Brian’s body and tilted his head to kiss the shoulder. That was basically the only thing he could kiss from this position.

 

Brian’s hand felt amazing. He squeezed his thigh over Brian’s thigh, wanting it to end already. His whole body felt sensitive to everything and it was becoming too much. He tried to swallow all the noises that threatened to escape his lungs.

 

“Come for me,” Justin suddenly heard a whisper. Brian voice in his ear made shivers go down his body. Never before had he thought someone’s voice could be such a turn on. “Let go, Justin,” Brian told him.

 

Justin breathed hard and felt his stomach muscles cramp and Brian’s hand fastened it’s pace. The blond felt overwhelmingly good.

 

“Justin,” Brian whispered and that was all he needed. His ears started ringing and it felt like his eyesight went blind. But he let go and let himself feel the indescribable feeling.

 

Justin went limb, he kept his eyes closed and tried to catch his breath. He felt Brian kiss the side of his head and his cheek. He hardly registered anything else.

 

“Mhh, I understand everything now,” Justin mumbled.

 

Brian breathed a chuckle. “You have the complete understanding of the universe now?”

 

“I understand why I run after you like you told me,” Justin opened his blue eyes and looked at Brian.

 

Brian smiled. The boy was just way too adorable in his hazy state.

 

*

 

Justin woke up as Brian turned on his side, making the mattress move a little. He received some soft morning kisses on his lips. But when they went away Justin wanted to complain. They were nice. It was warm and cozy and his body felt nice. Justin opened his eyes a little and followed the lips as they tried to go away. He had to go all the way over Brian until he could press his lips against his again. Brian pulled the boy over him completely and let him rest on top of him.

 

“This is a very nice way to wake up,” Justin mumbled.

 

“Yeah it is,” Brian nodded and let his boy kiss him again.

 

But the kisses had to end at some point.

 

Justin opened his eyes completely, pulling his knees in and lifting his upper body so he was sitting on Brian’s thighs. He felt the brunet grab his hands and tangle their fingers. A grin appeared on those lips.

 

“What?” Justin huffed a laugh.

 

“You are clearly drawn to this,” Brian waved their hands motioning to them both. “Your favorite sex position. How does it feel?” he grinned even more widely.

 

Justin looked around for a few seconds. “Like I’m late for school already,” he answered finally and tried to get up, but Brian didn’t let go of his hands. Instead he lifted his upper body up and whispered. “Imagine how much better everything could be if you gave in and let go. You felt pretty good last night and that was only a hand job.”

 

Justin turned his head towards Brian. Their noses almost touched. He stared straight into those hazel eyes and slowly let a smile take over his lips.