Midnight Whispers
QAF Brian and Justin Fanfiction
Author's Chapter Notes:

Here's the another sequel I talked about.

 

Justin fluttered his eyes open sleepily. His mouth was dry so he smacked a few times and swallowed. Brian was once again tightly plastered to his side. He slightly turned his head to see that the hazel eyes were still closed. He peeked down too. Brian’s leg was between his and there was something extra pressing against his hip. The blond took hold of the soft, blue cover and lifted it up only to quickly lower it. He had never woken up with a man with a hard on. Wonder why that didn’t come to his mind without looking.

 

“Mmh, Jus,” Justin heard a whisper in his ear. He looked at the man’s face again and found him still sound asleep. The blond rolled his lips into his mouth. He probably heard him wrong.

 

Brian moved slightly and a warm hand appeared on his stomach. First it just stayed there, resting. But then it started to go down. The lower it went the huger Justin’s eyes became. Justin lifted his hands squeezing his fingers into a fist and loosening them repeatedly. He did not know what to do. He tried to say something but no words came out.

 

And then the hand found it’s location. And not only that. It slipped under the underwear. Did Brian do this often in his sleep? Justin fell into sort of a shocked state.

 

The hand tucked him once and Justin quickly took his hand under the cover. He put two fingers gently against Brian’s wrist and pushed it up to his stomach again. Once there, Justin let out a breath he hadn’t noticed he had been keeping in. He lowered his hands and furrowed his brows at his bed companion. How dare he?

 

But only two seconds later the hand started going south again and Justin groaned. He lifted the cover in time to see the hand disappear into the white underwear.

 

“Um,” he lowered the cover. “Brian,” he whispered and almost swallowed the sound as the hand started jerking him off. Brian didn’t wake up.

 

“Brian,” he whispered again. No reaction.

 

The blond poked him on his chest and that made the hazel eyes open. He watched as Brian took a deep breath and wondered why he wasn’t stopping.

 

“Um, Brian,” Justin tried to get his attention.

 

“Good morning,” Brian mumbled.

 

“Could you please move your hand,” Justin asked politely.

 

“Mhh, this one?” Brian asked and squeezed lightly making Justin almost squeak out loud.

 

“Yep, that one,” Justin nodded.

 

Brian chuckled but removed his hand, moving it to Justin’s stomach. He moved a little again and Justin could feel his morning wood pressing against him.

 

“Um, you have a morning hard on,” Justin smiled as he rolled his lips into his mouth and looked at Brian.

 

“And it’s all your fault,” Brian raised his upper body a little and rested his head on his hand. “I had some very delicious dreams about you,” he leaned down and dragged his nose from Justin’s shoulder to his neck, breathing in the scent, before raising his head again.

 

Justin didn’t know how to respond to that.

 

“What I would give to have some glorious morning sex right now,” the older man smiled.

 

Justin scrunched his nose up a little as he looked at Brian.

 

“But don’t worry. I can control myself. It won’t kill me but it will hurt because now I need to go there,” Brian pointed behind him at the bathroom with his thumb. “And take care of it myself.”

 

Justin rolled his lips into his mouth again, giggling quietly.

 

“Just give me something to think about,” Brian leaned over Justin and kissed him on the lips.

 

“Mhmh,” Justin complained a little as Brian’s hand found his cock again.

 

Then Brian pulled away only an inch. “Yep, feels just like it used to,” he gave one quick peck and got up from the bed.

 

Justin watched him walk to the bathroom and close the door behind him. He run his hand over his still sleepy face and smiled a little.

 

*

 

Justin munched on his granola at the kitchen table as he looked at the clock on the wall. He had gotten up half an hour ago and the shower was still on. He moved his head to look at the bathroom door which he barely saw from where he was sitting. The man really wasn’t kidding when he said he’d take care of his morning hard on.

 

All this was confusing. It was like he was in a relationship with this man but he really wasn’t. He had known the guy just a few days. Although he kind of lived with Brian. Justin didn’t think things could get any more complicated.

 

Then suddenly it became quiet. The loft was in silence for a couple of minutes before Brian came out of the bathroom. The man walked by Justin and went to get a bowl and a spoon before joining Justin at the table. He poured some granola and milk in the bowl and dug in.

 

Justin looked at him under his brows and poked his own granola. “Did you have a good shower?” he asked, holding back a grin.

 

“Well, let’s put it this way. It could have been better,” Brian wiggled his brows a couple of times.

 

Justin bit his cheeks and pushed another spoonful of granola into his mouth.

 

*

 

“Calm down. It will go just fine,” Brian put his hands on Justin’s shoulders and pushed the boy up the stairs and inside the Woody’s.

 

“What if they don’t like me anymore?” Justin pushed back against Brian’s hands.

 

“Sweetie!” Justin didn’t have time to think before he was engulfed into another tall man’s arms. He seemed to be crying. “Oh, I’ve missed you!” then he was pushed at arm length. “Let me take a look at you. You just get cuter and cuter,” the man gushed. “I couldn’t believe it when I heard that you were back. Oh Sunshine!”

 

Brian appeared next to Justin, smiling. “This is Emmett,” he said to Justin.

 

“Noted,” Justin nodded once, in a little shock.

 

“It is so good to have you back,” Emmett hugged Justin again.

 

“It’s good to be back, I think,” Justin mumbled as he furrowed his brows and looked at Brian over Emmett’s shoulder.

 

“Okay, that’s enough, Honeycutt,” Brian put his hand on Emmett’s shoulder and first pushed him before detaching the arms from the boy.

 

“Jealous already?” Emmett grinned before changing his expression completely. “And don’t call me Honeycutt.”

 

Justin watched from Brian to Emmett and back, amused, before feeling Brian’s arm around his shoulders. He was pulled forward, deeper into the building where he met two other friends.

 

“Good to have you back,” the man introduced as Teddy, according to Emmett and Ted according to Ted himself, said. The man was around his height and patted him on the shoulder with a kind smile.

 

“And that’s Michael,” Brian pointed at the black haired man. He hugged Justin quickly.

 

They sat around a round table after getting drinks but Brian leaned in close. “Will you be fine here alone for five minutes if I go use the bathroom?”

 

Justin nodded, smiling a little. He watched Brian go until he couldn’t see him anymore.

 

“You guys see that?” Emmett asked looking around the table. “He’s changed.”

 

Justin furrowed his brows. “Changed?” he wondered what Emmett was talking about.

 

“He’s happy, sweetie,” Emmett smiled. “He hasn’t really been happy since you went away,” Justin felt a hand come over his.

 

Justin didn’t really know what to say. “Oh.” In some ways he felt guilty.

 

“So don’t do anything crazy and run off to New York again or something,” Emmett smiled widely.

 

Justin brows raised closer to his hairline. “Run off to New York? Why would I run off to New York?” had he run off to New York at some point?

 

“Oh right, you don’t remember, sorry, forgot,” Emmett gave Justin an apologizing expression.

 

“But don’t worry, it was a road trip we will never forget,” Ted smiled and lifted his beer bottle a little.

 

This time Justin furrowed his brows.

 

“You had a… Disagreement with Brian,” Emmett started.

 

“So you took off like a drama princess,” Ten added.

 

“And Brian made us all come with him to find you from New York,” Michael finished.

 

Justin bit his lower lip a little embarrassed. Had he really done that?

 

“But it was fun and I remember hearing from you about the amazing sex in the hotel slash make up sex,” Emmett leaned closer to Justin and put the side of his hand against the corner of his mouth like he meant to whisper but still said it out loud.

 

It had been a week since Justin had met Brian and the man hinted daily or more like several times a day about the wild sex life they had had before the accident. Justin was sort of used to it by now.

 

“Um, back there,” Justin motioned at the door. “You asked Brian if he was jealous,” he looked at Emmett. “Is he the jealous type?”

 

Ted and Michael laughed at the same time. “Honey, when it comes to you, he’s everything. So sure, he’s jealous, but not the scary kind, so don’t worry,” Emmett smiled.

 

“Why are you looking so smug?” Brian suddenly came back and sat down next to Justin.

 

“A girl never kisses and tells,” Emmett smiled and drank his Mojito through his straw.

 

Brian looked at Justin but the boy just shook his head, smiling a little.

 

*

 

Justin had heard bunch of stories. Some included him, some did not, but he had fun. Emmett was the perfect storyteller. Michael laughed at everything and Ted agreed with everything, adding some memorable details. He heard about the night he had met Brian the first time in his life and how Brian had just ditched his friends in the middle of the street for Justin. Justin looked up at Brian who pushed his tongue against his cheek before kissing Justin on the lips.

 

The guys also told about the time Justin decided to strip for a hundred gay men. Brian inched behind Justin and put an arm around his chest. “You were hot,” he whispered into the blond’s ear. Justin licked his lips and tilted his head so he could glance at the man. That earned him a kiss on his cheek and Justin smiled.

 

“I’m going to get another beer, you want anything?” Brian asked but Justin shook his head.

 

The blond felt Brian’s hand slip away from around him and as soon as the man was gone, Justin found Emmett pressed against his side.

 

“I can’t really ask this when he’s around because he’s a little touchy about the subject. Are you two together?” Emmett wrapped his arm around Justin’s shoulders.

 

“Um,” Justin wasn’t sure what Emmett was trying to say.

 

“I mean it’s amazing if you are and I so do wish so,” Emmett saw the unsure expression on Justin’s face.

 

“No, I don’t think so. Everything is still new to me. I’ve known the guy for a week,” Justin explained.

 

Emmett nodded understandingly. “That is fine. You take your time, Sunshine. But let me tell you this. The only difference between a year ago and now is that you two haven’t disappeared into the bathroom three times already. Well that and you’re not all over him all the time,” he patted Justin’s shoulder a little.

 

The blond squinted his eyes a little, unsure of what he was hearing.

 

“I mean you two were crazy about each other. You would be horny all evening and would go relieve each other in the bathroom every now and then,” Emmett smiled.

 

Justin remembered Brian mentioning public sex. Apparently their friends knew about it also. “Um, Sunshine?” he remembered Emmett saying that earlier too.

 

“Have you heard about Debbie?” Emmett asked. Justin nodded. “Her nickname for you. It’s that cute smile,” the man pocked Justin’s cheek gently with one finger.

 

Sunshine, that didn’t seem so bad for Justin. Then Justin felt Emmett pull his hand away but soon noticed it was actually Brian pushing the hand away. And only seconds later Emmett’s arm was replaced by two around his chest.

 

“Did he behave?” Brian asked over Justin’s shoulder.

 

“He was a perfect gentleman,” Justin chuckled a little.

 

Brian smiled and gently pressed the mouth of the bottle against Justin’s cheek to turn the boys head. He leaned over the shoulder and pressed his lips gently against Justin’s for a couple of seconds. Justin smiled even more widely and pressed his lips again against Brian’s. It wouldn’t be bad to be in a relationship with this man. Not at all. He could definitely imagine it.

 

*

 

Brian opened the loft door and let Justin step in first. They took off their jackets and threw them over the back of the sofa. Justin noticed Brian take steps towards him until he stopped right in front of him, clothes touching.

 

“You had a good night?” he asked and Justin felt a hand gently touch his hip.

 

Justin nodded. “Yeah, your friends are fun, thank you for introducing me.”

 

Brian’s hand left Justin’s body and touched his hand. Justin soon found his both hands’ fingers intertwined with Brian’s. “Come on,” the brunet whispered. “Let’s take a shower before bed,” he took a step back and started leading the blond towards the bathroom.

 

But to that Justin put on his breaks. He refused to follow the brunet and shook his head. “You go ahead. I’ll go after you,” he suggested and let go of Brian’s hands but Brian held on to his hands so they didn’t part.

 

“Please,” Brian came closer again. “Please,” he whispered and pressed his forehead against Justin’s.

 

Justin slumped his shoulders. “I’m not even comfortable going to a public swimming pool.”

 

Brian smiled a little but wiped it off his face quickly. “I’ve seen you naked before. I’m sure you haven’t changed much in a year.”

 

“But you see, I don’t remember it,” Justin shook his head. “I’m still as uncomfortable.”

 

Brian licked his lips and looked at the boy for a moment in silence. Then he let go of Justin’s hands, took three steps backwards and stopped. Justin looked at him not really thinking of anything and then Brian took his hands to the top button of his red button down shirt. He opened it and moved on to the next one and opened that too. And the next and the next and the next.

 

Justin stared with mixed feelings. What was Brian doing? Should he look away? Turn around? Run away?

 

The shirt was open and Brian lifted his hands and pushed it over his shoulders. The wrists were a little tight so Brian pulled the shirt off one wrist at a time. Then it dropped on the floor.

 

Justin moved his weight to his right leg, starting to get uncomfortable. He glanced at the floor and the metal door. And when Brian took his fingers to the button on his black jeans, Justin moved his weight to his right leg and looked at the ceiling. That ceiling was quality work. Excellent job. Justin heard the zipper go down. Then came off the socks.

 

“Justin,” Brian said.

 

“Mhm,” Justin mumbled and couldn’t help his eyes move over to Brian. And right then the pants came down. And to Justin’s disappointment, there weren’t any underwear. None. Not even little ones. Justin turned his head to look away.

 

He nervously licked his lips and moved his weight back on his right leg. His palms started to be sweaty and he pressed his hands against his thighs.

 

It wasn’t everyday a hot man like Brian undressed himself completely in front of him just for Justin.

 

Justin swallowed loudly and licked his lips again.

 

“Justin, look at me,” Brian said. His voice was calm and not commanding.

 

Justin took a deep breath and first moved his eyes to Brian before turning his head. The man stood there in all of his glory and lifted his arms up to his sides straight. “You coming?”

 

Okay, Justin got it, he didn’t have problems with nudity.

 

Justin tried hard to keep his eyes on Brian’s eyes and only in them.

 

“Please,” the brunet begged.

 

Then Justin suddenly started taking quick steps. He walked fast by Brian, stairs up to the bedroom and then to the bathroom. He closed the door behind him. He was going to do it but he was not stripping in front of Brian. He pulled his shirt over his head, throwing it into the laundry basket. He opened his jeans and pulled them off first hopping on his left leg and then right. He pulled off his socks, dropping all this clothes into the laundry hamper. Then he hesitated a little but forced himself to push his dark blue boxers down too.

 

Then he turned towards the door and took a couple of breaths to calm himself down. He took a hold of the handle and pulled the door ajar so his head fit through. Brian was standing on the other side of the door, still naked. “Okay, fine,” he sighed.

 

Brian didn’t hesitate or waste time. He took hold of the handle, pulling the door open so he could get inside and closed it behind him.

 

“Damn you, still unbelievably hot,” the man looked at Justin from head to toe.

 

Justin blushed and looked at the floor. Brian smiled widely as he reached for the shower stall door and opened it, letting Justin go in first. Justin noticed now how spacy the stall was because they actually fit in there just fine. Brian’s arm reached behind him and turned on the shower.

 

“Oh, fuck, that’s cold,” Justin cursed and took a step beside.

 

Brian laughed out loud. “You don’t change,” he waited for a couple of seconds until the water warmed up a little and then pulled the boy back under the spray.

 

Brian leaned in and kissed him on the lips briefly. “Good boy,” he smiled.

 

Justin chuckled briefly and reached for the shampoo. He washed the hair gel out of his hair as did Brian. Soon they switched placed so Brian could rinse the shampoo from his hair. Then Brian took the shower gel and poured some on his palm before putting it back. To Justin’s surprise, Brian put his hands on him and not on himself.

 

“Got to make sure you’re all clean,” Brian smiled and leaned in again to kiss the blond while letting his hands roam around Justin’s chest and stomach. Justin didn’t know why he wasn’t putting a stop to it. Maybe it just felt good to have someone touch him. He had no memories of anyone ever touching him like this.

 

Brian stayed close and moved to rub his arms. Justin couldn’t help moving his hands to Brian’s waist. Staying there, arms straight was somehow uncomfortable. As the hands moved to his back, Justin closed his eyes and enjoyed the feeling. Slippery hands moved vertically up and down slowly. Then they made some small circles at his lower back. But when Justin felt a finger start dipping down the crack of his ass, he tensed up his body and flashed his eyes open.

 

Brian smiled widely and pulled his hand up and then moved his palms over the ass and back. Justin felt them move to his hips and to his lower stomach.

 

“Can I make sure you’re all clean?” Justin suddenly heard Brian’s suggestion. Justin looked down at Brian’s hands and at the same time noticed that Brian was half hard. He quickly looked up, eyes a little wide. Brian chuckled and inched down a little, testing if the blond would make him stop.

 

Justin just stood there, tensed up as Brian’s hand kept going down so slowly. And then just like that he was being jerked off slowly. Justin parted his lips slightly and became aware that only one hand was now touching him. He refused to look where the other hand had disappeared to since he saw from Brian’s upper arm that he was definitely doing something. He started feeling good. There was the special kind of tingling and Brian’s hand just made it stronger and stronger.

 

“Can I finish this?” Brian asked for a permission.

 

Justin shook his head immediately. He could sense Brian’s disappointment but still felt the hand pull away.

 

Brian took more shower gel and started to wash himself but Justin decided to be brave and pushed Brian’s hands away. The last thing he could do was return the favor. He did not go below Brian’s hips like the man had gone. He looked at Brian’s chest and couldn’t help seeing that Brian was fully hard. That was one big boner, Justin couldn’t deny.

 

“How much time do you think it’s going to take until you give me a permission to finish that handjob?” Brian asked and looked a little smug just standing there.

 

Justin rolled his lips into his mouth. He looked at Brian’s chest and moved his hands over it in circles. “I think it’s best if we start out there,” Justin nudged his head a little towards the bedroom. “Shower stalls are pretty dangerous.”

 

“Right away?” Brian arched his brows in surprise, voice full of hope.

 

“No,” Justin laughed and watched as Brian let out a disappointed voice.

 

Justin pushed the man more under the water so he could rinse the soap off and got out of the stall. He grabbed a clean towel and wiped himself off while Brian quickly rinsed himself and got out too.

 

The man took another towel but instead drying himself off he came closer to Justin. He took hold of the other end of the towel, whipped it behind Justin and grabbed the other end. He then pulled the blond closer while wrapping his upper body into the orange towel.

 

“One day, you’re going to let me make you mine again,” Brian whispered.

 

Justin looked up at him and swallowed. The idea was exciting and a little bit scary but yeah, some day. But for now he let the man kiss him… And occasionally grope him.