Midnight Whispers
QAF Brian and Justin Fanfiction
Author's Chapter Notes:
Here is my Christmas gift to everyone.  I decided to post an extra chapter of LB this week.  I need to thank the usual people...Cookie, Emily, Nicky, Bine, and Miguel...you guys ROCK!  I wish you all the very happiest holiday season.  Merry Christmas!

banner 

Brian watched as the other Masters and their boys left.  He remained exactly where he was while Justin was seeing the guests out.  He was aware of Justin the second the man entered the room.  He didn’t have to lift his head and look, because he knew where the other man was.

Justin let his guests out and turned wondering why Brian hadn’t followed them out of the playroom.  He stopped in the doorway of the playroom and let his gaze travel over the still naked form.  He noticed Brian’s posture and noted the man hadn’t look up but kept his eyes down.  He closed his eyes for just a second, almost as if he were saying a silent prayer of thanks, before stepping in front of his boy.

Brian concentrated on keeping his breathing under control.  His heart was pounding so loudly that he just knew his Master could hear.  He closed his eyes tightly and counted his breaths attempting to force his heart rate to lower.  He sensed his Master moving around and tried to stop the slight tremor than ran through his body.

Justin knew that something had changed for Brian.  As he watched his boy sitting there so patiently waiting, he knew what Brian wanted.  His hands shook as he picked up his flogger and walked back over to his boy.  He used the leather to gently trace a pattern down the side of Brian’s face.  “Is this what you want cookie?”

Brian felt the leather brushing against his cheek and bit his lip to keep from moaning.  His emotions were out of control.  He honestly didn’t know what he wanted at the moment, and he didn’t want to have to think about it.  Obviously, his Master knew what he needed so he simply whispered, “Yes Master.”

Justin’s smile was so bright it would have lit a football stadium.  “Alright cookie, position yourself against the wall.”

Brian got to his feet and walked over to the wall automatically lifting his arms above his head.

Justin wanted to make sure that Brian knew exactly what was going on so he ordered, “Put the shackles on your wrists, cookie.”

Brian looked and saw the fur lined cuffs attached to little chains hanging from hooks higher on the wall.  He pulled one down and secured it around his wrist before doing the same with his other wrist.  He lifted his arms back above his head and waited.

“Good boy cookie,” Justin whispered as he pulled the other end of each chain stretching Brian’s arms and hooking the chains over their perspective bolts to keep them tight.  He ran his hands over his boy’s bare back feeling the muscles move and shiver beneath his touch.  He squeezed the beautiful ass cheeks a bit roughly before prying them apart and letting his fingertips run up and down the crack.  “You belong to me.  This belongs to me.”  Justin pressed a finger against the little hole.  “This belongs to me.”  He slid a hand around Brian’s hip and gripped his cock firmly.  “Every inch of your body belongs to me.’  He slid both his hands up Brian’s chest as he pressed firmly against his boy’s back.  “You need to understand that I’m not asking anymore.  You are mine.”  He placed a kiss between his boy’s shoulder blades and stepped back.

Brian moaned as he felt his Master’s fingers touching his hole.  He moaned louder as fingers gripped his hardening cock.  His body was shivering as his Master’s hands did indeed claim his flesh.

Justin picked the flogger back up and swished it in the air a few times.  “Are you ready cookie?”

Brian was proud that his voice didn’t shake as he answered, “Yes Master.”

The first strike of the flogger’s fingers against Brian’s back was both a shock and a relief.  He absorbed the slight burning pain and felt his cock start to leak.  The flogger’s fingers seem to be moving over his back finding every inch of skin and kissing it with the burning sensations.  Brian’s eyes drifted shut as the sensations flooded his mind.  He heard his Master’s voice telling him what a good boy he was, and how proud he was making his Master.  Brian felt an emotion coil inside him like nothing he’d ever experienced.  It was so powerful.  It grew larger and more consuming with each kiss of the flogger against his skin.  His mind drifted more and more letting that unknown emotion slowly take control of his body with each word his Master said.  There was nothing else in the universe except his Master’s voice and the delicious burning sensations crawling over his back.  He felt as if he was floating on a sea of pleasure so intense that tears were slowly streaming down his cheeks.

Justin put the flogger down and gently ran his hands over the red sensitive skin.  He felt the tremors taking hold of his boy’s body as he released the chains.  He grabbed his boy and slowly sank to the floor holding him in his arms tightly.

Brian buried his face against his Master’s neck and cried.  He had never experienced anything quite so powerful.  He whispered, “Thank you Master.  I never knew…I just never expected…”

“Shhhhh cookie, I know.  I’m here.  You’re safe.”  Justin unbuckled the shackles and felt Brian’s arms snake around his waist and hug him tightly.  He gently ran his fingers over his boy’s body and placed gentle kisses on top of the brunette’s head.

Brian couldn’t seem to get close enough to his Master.  He felt so out of sorts.  His emotions were still flying and he just wanted to crawl inside his Master.  He nuzzled his face against Justin’s neck and whispered, “Master, I need…I need…I want…so much”

Justin hugged Brian tighter.  “I know what you need cookie.  I’ll give you what you need, but not here.  Follow me to the bedroom.”  Justin stood up and helped Brian to his feet before walking out of the playroom.

Brian followed behind Justin missing the warmth of his Master’s arms.  He stopped just inside the bedroom and kept his eyes trained on the floor.

“Look at me cookie.” Justin waited till he could meet Brian’s eyes before slowly stripping off his leather pants.  He stroked himself a few times watching the desire light up Brian’s eyes. “On the bed, face down, and legs spread cookie.”

Brian crawled on the bed and followed his Master’s instructions.  Yes, this is what he needed.  He needed to feel that feeling he only felt when his Master was buried deep inside him.  He needed that connection.  All his life he’d shied away from commitments and only allowed his friends to get just so close to him, but now he needed this connection with every fiber of his being. 

Justin climbed on the bed between his boy’s spread legs.  He pried open the cheeks of that beautiful ass and slid his fingers across the little hole.  He quickly applied the lube and gently pushed a finger inside.  He felt the way those interior muscles clenched and tightened around his finger.

Brian moaned as he felt the second finger stretching him wider.  He wanted to beg his Master to hurry, anything, he just needed this so badly. 

“I know what you need cookie.  You want me to claim you as mine completely.  You know there is no going back after this, don’t you?”

Brian moaned softly, “Yes Master.”  Then screamed out his pleasure as he felt the burning painful explosion of his Master’s latex covered cock ramming deep inside him in one hard almost brutal thrust.  He sucked air into his lungs desperately as he felt his Master’s skin touching the red sensitized skin of his still burning ass cheeks.  His body was trembling and his mind was bathed in the pleasurable painful sensations.  He couldn’t control his moans as he felt his Master moving inside him.  He concentrated on tightening his muscles to give his Master as much pleasure as he was receiving.  His cock was painfully hard and each thrust of his Master’s hips caused it to rub against the blanket.  It was all too much for Brian to comprehend.  He closed his eyes and let his body find that place again.  He was floating and nothing mattered except his Master’s cock buried deep inside him, and the moans he could hear coming from his Master’s lips.  Even his own moans couldn’t drown out those of his Master. 

Justin closed his eyes and slammed into his boy with a vengeance.  Yes, Brian was his at last.  He wanted to make sure his boy never forgot who his Master was.  He gripped Brian’s hips and changed the angle of his thrusts to ensure he was hitting that bundle of nerves.  His hips thrust faster and harder and he closed his eyes and moaned his pleasure.  He knew he wouldn’t be able to hold out at this pace so he growled, “Cum for me cookie.”

Brian was lost in the pleasure.  His body responded to every movement his Master made.  When he felt the electric zap of pleasure and knew his Master had found that spot deep inside him, he cried out again and again.  As soon as he heard his Master order him to cum, his cock responded.  He felt the explosion throughout his body.  Every nerve ending in his body sang with pleasure as he bucked against his Master uncontrollably.

Justin felt those inner muscles clenching around him tightly and threw his head back groaning his pleasure.  He pumped his hips a few more times as he filled the condom.  He collapsed on Brian’s back feeling the shivers running through his boy’s body.  He gently pulled out and disposed of the condom before gathering Brian into his arms and gently kissing the tears from his boy’s eyes.

Brian curled against his Master’s body and returned his kisses hungrily.  His hands traveled over his Master’s chest as if committing the touch to memory.  His emotions were still flying and he wanted to devour his Master.  He moved his mouth down and kissed and sucked a path down his Master’s chest.  He moaned softly at the taste of the sweat and kept moving his mouth lower, shifting his body until he reached his destination.  He licked and sucked the head of his Master’s semi-hard cock.  He felt fingers tighten in his hair just a bit painfully and moaned again before taking his Master deep into his throat.  He swallowed and pumped his head a bit desperately moaning over and over at the texture and taste flooding his senses.

Justin knew all about the powerful emotions that his boy was experiencing.  He knew Brian needed to feel grounded and allowed him full range.  He moaned loudly as he felt Brian swallowing his shaft and thrusts his hips upwards.  The sensations were almost painful as he’d just cum, but he wouldn’t stop Brian because he knew his boy needed this.  He felt himself swelling and gently fucked up into his boy’s mouth keeping a firm grip on the brunette’s hair.

Brian continued to suck and swallow swirling his tongue around his Master in a frenzied attempt to give pleasure.  He had to taste his Master.  It was an all consuming need and nothing else mattered.  He needed his Master to know how much he appreciated everything.  He continued to pump his head in a flurry of movement and moaned helplessly silently begging his Master to give him what he needed.

Justin arched his hips up off the bed and shouted his pleasure as he filled his boy’s mouth.  He tried to catch his breath as he tugged on his boy’s head impatiently.  He guided Brian back up his body and claimed his boy’s mouth furiously shoving his tongue inside and tasting himself.  He devoured each moan and whimper as his tongue claimed every inch of his boy’s mouth.

Brian returned his Master’s kiss with equal enthusiasm.  He moaned and snuggled against his Master as he gave his mouth to this man who had come to mean so much to him.  When his Master pulled away he whimpered softly and whispered, “Thank you Master.”

Justin hugged his boy tightly placing little kisses across his brow and whispered, “You are such a good boy cookie.  I’m so proud of you.  You will never know how much pleasure you’ve given me.”

Brian smiled brightly and snuggled closer to his Master.  He was so tired.  He closed his eyes allowing sleep to claim him, knowing he was safe and he was right where he belonged.