Midnight Whispers
QAF Brian and Justin Fanfiction

banner 

It had been two weeks since Brian had seen Justin.  He’d resumed his life of spending nights in the VIP lounge at Babylon, drinking and taking drugs as if he’d never met the blonde.  It just wasn’t the same anymore.  Sure, he was still hot, and could have anyone he wanted, but things had changed.  He was a very successful businessman, he had friends, he had money, and now, he had a son.  His life was pretty damn good, wasn’t it?

Brian looked over the sea of undulating, half naked bodies and wondered when it had all become so predictable.  It used to be so exciting when the gang was all here.  Maybe that was the problem.  The gang had all moved on making lives for themselves outside this mass of tangled bodies.  Well, everyone except him.  Michael had the professor and the littlest hustler, Ted had the meth queen turned counselor, Emmett had the fucking quarterback, and he had what?  Hell, even Deb had the cop, and of course the lesbians were living in bliss with the new baby.

He fucking hated it that he missed the blonde man.  Nothing seemed to dull the ache of missing his touch.  No amount of drugs or alcohol could lessen the bone deep yearning to visit that special place that only the blonde could take him to.  He’d even spent time researching the lifestyle.  He’d been to the leather bars and seen the little shows, but he suspected that didn’t have as much to do with what the blonde was offering him as most people would think.  He drained his beer and sat the empty bottle on the ledge.  Fuck this!  It wouldn’t hurt to look the blonde up one more time.

Brian didn’t really remember the journey, but he was standing at the elevator leading up to the blonde’s loft trying to decide if he should push the little buzzer or just go home.  He jabbed the button and shifted his weight from one foot to the other.  If the man was home then he’d figure out what he wanted to do, if he wasn’t home, well there wouldn’t be any need to worry about making any decisions.

“Can I help you?”

Brian was shocked at how his cock sprung to life at just hearing that voice.  “It’s me, can I come up?”

“Sure, I’ll send the elevator for you.”

Brian suddenly wondered what the blonde was thinking.  He heard the elevator dropping and licked his lips.  This was it.  Was he ready to do this?  He stepped on the elevator and took a few deep breaths to calm his nerves.

Justin met Brian at the elevator with a bright smile.  “Brian, I’m so glad you decided to see me again.”

Brian shrugged his shoulders and let his eyes roam over the blonde’s body.  He was dressed in tight black leather pants and no shirt.  His cock was screaming for attention and he shifted a bit.  His eyes looked past the vision in leather and noticed two other men dressed similarly.

“Come on in Brian.  I’m a bit busy at the moment, but you can watch or stay in the bedroom if you prefer.”

Justin looked at his guests and said, “I’ll be back in a moment.”  He led Brian into his bedroom.  “I’m really sorry about this Brian, but I’m in the middle of a training session. If you’d like to watch, I promise that you’ll be perfectly safe.”

Brian swallowed hard and looked at the blonde.  It was time to finally figure out what was going on, so he took a deep breath and said, “I’d like to watch.”

Justin gave Brian a huge smile and nodded his head.  “Okay, I need to explain some things to you.  I’m teaching a couple of new Doms how to properly use a flogger, and giving them some advice on punishment verses pain for pleasure.  Normally, I’d never suggest putting a collar on anyone’s neck without it being a full commitment, but in this case, I think it’s the easiest way to make sure you feel safe.  I promise that nothing will happen to you that you don’t want.  I will expect you to act appropriately.  I know you still have a lot to learn, but when we enter the playroom, you will be my sub in every sense of the word.  Do you understand?”

Brian looked into the blue eyes and nodded his head.  “I won’t do anything to embarrass you.”

“You’d never embarrass me, Brian.  Do you have an idea of a name you’d like to use?  It’s a common practice to use scene names while playing.  I guess I should introduce myself.”  Justin gave a dramatic bow, “Master Web, at your service.”

Brian smiled, “Very clever.”

“Thank you, now, what name would you like?”  Justin gave Brian another bright smile.

 Brian shrugged his shoulders to indicate he had no idea.  “What do you think?”

Justin felt a little catch in his gut.  It was going to be hard enough to put a collar around Brian’s neck when it wasn’t for real, but to be asked to give him a name as well.  It was just too close to being real.  “All right, cookie it is.”

“Cookie!” Brian exclaimed.  “I’m not some soft lame ass.  Damn, couldn’t you come up with something better?”

“Well, you don’t eat carbs after seven, and you are the tastiest morsel I’ve ever seen.  It fits.  Unless you prefer cupcake.”  Justin joked with a laugh.

Brian grumbled for a bit and finally said, “Fine.”

“Okay, get undressed and I’ll get the collar.”  Justin went to the toy chest and pulled out a black leather collar and carried it back to Brian.  “This was my first collar.  I’d be honored to have you wear it.  Of course, if you do decide to give this a try for real, I’ll design you a much better collar.”

Brian quickly shed his clothes as he listened to Justin speak.  He swallowed the emotion those words evoked in him.  He leaned down and felt Justin secure the collar around his neck.

Justin’s fingers shook as he put the collar around Brian’s neck.  “Okay, a few things to remember.  Keep your eyes down unless asked to look up.  Don’t speak unless spoken to.  Address all Doms as Sir or their scene names.  Most importantly, for tonight, you belong to me.”

Brian gave a little nod and followed Justin out of the bedroom and into the playroom.  He looked around and noticed all the different types of furnishings that filled the room.  He also saw the two men from earlier and their submissives.

“Master Slash and his boy spanky, Master Bell and his boy puppy, I’d like to introduce my boy, cookie.”  Justin nodded to each man in turn as he made the introductions.

“Is this the guy you were telling us about, Master Web?” Master Bell asked.

Justin caressed Brian’s cheek gently and smiled, “It sure is.”

Master Slash let his eyes roam over Brian’s form for a moment before replying, “He is one fine specimen.”

Justin smiled brightly.  “He’s perfection personified.  He’s still in training, but I couldn’t be any prouder of him.  The way he is so responsive is enough to make anyone’s mouth water.”

Master Bell took another look at Brian.  “We’d love to see a demonstration of his responsiveness.”

Justin gave a little chuckle.  “Oh, I’m sure you would Master Bell, but tonight is not for my boy to perform.  Tonight is for you to learn how to make your boy perform.”

Master Slash looked at Justin with respect and asked, “Do you still hold the title of LeatherSir in New York?”

“No, this year I didn’t compete.  I gave two demonstrations, Mastery Forum and Sensual Flogging and Paddling.  Now, let’s get down to business.  I think the boys should go have some of the snacks I’ve prepared and spend some time getting to know one another, while I spend some time with you two.”  Justin turned and pulled Brian’s head down giving him a very soft kiss before whispering, “Ask them any questions you want and speak freely with the other boys.  Just remember they are new to this life as well, and there is no better way to learn, than to discuss things with others.  Have fun, cookie.”

Damn, his cock actually responded to the way the blonde said “cookie”.  Brian simply nodded his head and walked over to the little table set up in the far corner of the room.  He noticed that the other “boys” looked a bit embarrassed at being nude.  Damn was he actually starting to think of himself as a “boy?”  Brian had no idea what to do.  He didn’t feel self-conscious about being naked, and that must have come across to the other two men as a sign of his experience in the life style.  He attempted to hide his surprise at the way they both seemed to differ to him.

Brian was interested in finding out all the information he could, so he listened to the way the boys spoke about Justin.  When spanky told him what a lucky bastard he was to be collared by Master Web, he just nodded and smiled. 

“He’s such a legend in the scene!  I was in New York two years ago and I got to see him in action with Master Stark.  I tell you it was so fucking hot I came just watching them work on the sub.  I’m still not sure why they don’t scene together anymore,” said spanky.

“I’ve never got to see him in action, but I’ve heard people talking about him in the clubs, especially since he showed up here in the Pitts,” said puppy.

“I know, of course some of the stuff going around has to be a rumor cause I heard he’d sworn off taking another sub,” said spanky. 

“Well obviously that rumor was wrong cause he’s got cookie here,” replied puppy.          

“So tell us cookie, what’s your Master’s story?  He’s such an enigma.  Come on give us the goods,” prodded spanky.

Brian’s narrowed his eyes slightly at the younger man.  He had no idea what they were talking about, but he knew it was none of their damn business.  If Justin wanted his private life known, he’d be the one to tell it.  He thought of how to handle this situation, and decided to stay in character.   “I think you both know better than to ask me to break my Master’s confidence.”

Brian watched as the two men dropped their heads and mumbled apologies.  Obviously, he’d handled that situation well.  He looked over and watched Justin showing the Doms how to hold a flogger and speaking animatedly with them.  It was obvious that his Master knew exactly what he was doing.  Whoa!  Holy shit!  That thought just popped into his head so naturally.  What the fuck was going on with him?  Why did he feel so proud when the other two boys were praising Justin?  Why was he standing around talking to these two boys in the first place?  Why did he have the sudden urge to just walk over and take Justin away from the Doms?  He was so fucked!

Brian’s reverie was broken when he heard Justin calling them over.  He walked over to where the Doms were standing making sure to keep his eyes lowered.  He watched as the other two boys dropped to their knees and figured he didn’t want to embarrass Justin, so he did the same thing.  He mimicked their every move by spreading his knees, clasping his arms behind his back, sitting on his feet, keeping his back straight, and his eyes lowered.

Justin was both surprised and impressed with how well Brian was presenting himself.  He instinctively reached out and ran his fingers through Brian’s hair and whispered, “You are such a good boy.”

Brian didn’t fully understand the sudden feeling of pride that swelled inside him upon hearing those whispered words.  He also couldn’t stop the little satisfied smile that took control of his lips.  He sucked his lips into his mouth in an attempt to hide his pleasure before whispering, “Thank you Master.”

Justin almost moaned when he heard Brian call him Master.  His cock sprang to attention and he had to fight the urge to pull the man into a bone crushing hug and devour his mouth relentlessly.  His fingers tightened in Brian’s hair and he gave a gentle tug, pushing his leather covered crotch against Brian’s cheek so his boy could feel how much pleasure he’d just given his Master.

Brian let his instincts take over and rubbed his cheek along the leathered covered length of his Master’s cock.  Yes, it was becoming easier to think of Justin as his Master, especially when his body reacted so easily to his every touch.

Justin cleared his throat and blinked away the moisture that suddenly sprang to his eyes before saying, “Okay, who wants to go first?”

Master Bell volunteered to go first, so Justin told him to secure his sub to the wall, before instructing Master Bell to get his sub comfortable.  He rubbed his fingers through Brian’s hair.  “Sit on the mat and get comfortable cookie.  I want you to pay close attention to what is about to happen.”

Brian quickly changed positions and sat Indian style on the mat. “Yes, Master.”

Justin’s stomach clenched again when he heard Brian calling him Master.  He really had to get a handle on his emotions.  He rubbed Brian’s hair affectionately and said, “Good boy.”  He then turned his attention to Master Bell.  “Show me what you’ve learned.”

Brian watched in awe as Master Bell started hitting puppy with the flogger.  His first impulse was to run away from all this craziness, but he kept his eyes trained on puppy.  It was as if he couldn’t turn away from what was happening.  He suddenly realized that he was getting hard from hearing the sounds that puppy was making mixed with the sounds of the flogger hitting flesh.  He watched as Justin would stop Master Bell for a second and show him how to hold the flogger before telling him to resume.

After what seemed an eternity to Brian, Justin finally instructed Master Bell to release puppy.  Brian watched as Master Bell gently ran his hands over puppy’s back.  He heard puppy moan and sniffle as he was being released.  He was amazed at how puppy immediately fell into Master Bell’s arms crying softly “thank you Master” over and over again.  He heard Justin’s voice and listened carefully.

“This is a very important time Master Bell.  It is imperative that you make sure you have the time to spend with your sub after a scene like this.  He will need to be grounded again, and he will need to be reminded how much pleasure he just gave you.  It is times like this that will cement your relationship, and you should take full advantage of it.  You can take him over to the corner where I have some mats until he’s ready to mingle.”

Brian watched as Master Bell led puppy over to the corner and laid down holding the boy tightly as he cried.  He remembered how Justin would hold him after every single encounter he’d ever had with the man.  His mind replayed each instance with perfect clarity.  Was it possible that he needed that contact?  He really couldn’t answer that question, all he knew was that he’d always felt safe in Justin’s arms.  He wondered what it would be like to completely let go of all his inhibitions and just feel.

Justin looked at Master Slash.  “Have you decided?”

“He’s not ready for public display, and I won’t make him feel uncomfortable.  It was a big step for him to walk around naked, so maybe next time.”  Master Slash rubbed spanky’s head affectionately.

Brian looked at how the boy blushed and tried to hide his face against his Master’s knee.  He looked back up at Justin and was amazed that he didn’t feel embarrassed at all.  It was exciting in a way having sex in the backroom had never been.

“We would love to see you perform with your sub,” Master Slash stated.

“Maybe another time.  I need to allow cookie more time to become accustomed to things before putting him on display.  I never want him to feel uncertain about anything, so I’m really glad to see that you are listening to your boy’s concerns.  He’ll learn at his own pace and you’ll be amazed at what he’ll do for you, if you take the time to teach him slowly.  Okay, that wraps up tonight’s lesson, does anyone have any questions?  I want you subs to know that this is the perfect time for you to ask me anything.  I have your Master’s permission to talk with you, so at the end of a session please speak freely.”  Justin walked over to Brian and tangled his fingers into his boy’s hair.

Brian rubbed his head against his Master’s hand.  How was it possible that he’d come to love this attention?  No, it was more than that, he craved it.  There was a part of him that cried out to Justin in a way he couldn’t describe.  It was this driving force, this need to be near him, feel him, and hear him.  The most shocking thing of all was he wanted to please this man.  He wanted to put that look of pleasure he’d witnessed before back on his face.  He wanted to hear those moans.  He was so confused, but yet, he felt so right being here.