Midnight Whispers
QAF Brian and Justin Fanfiction
Author's Chapter Notes:
I want to thank everyone who helped get this chapter ready.  Emily thanks a million for putting up with me, and Cookie, well thanks for everything!

banner

Justin led the way back into his apartment noticing how tired Brian looked. He went directly into the kitchen and pulled out his cheese platter. He washed his hands and quickly put together a plate of cheeses, crackers, and a few cold cuts. As he worked, he let his eyes wander over to look at Brian as the man studied his art. After finishing his task, he walked up to Brian and asked, “Do you like it?”

Brian was startled to hear the blonde’s voice so close. He’d been so engrossed in the painting he hadn’t even heard him approach. It was a bit unusual and not something he’d have thought himself capable of appreciating. There was a small rose that seemed to encased by thorns. “It’s a very powerful piece.”

Justin smiled, glad that Brian liked his work. “How does it make you feel when you look at it?”

Brian wasn’t sure he wanted to answer that question. He detested talking about his feelings and his inability to deal with them. Yet, something about this man made him feel things. That same something also made him want to do things he’d never thought of doing, and that just drove him to distraction. “It makes you feel sad and safely triumphant all at the same time.”

Justin was surprised that Brian actually got his meaning behind the piece. “Very good. Not many people understand that. Now, come on over here and sit down. I want you to eat while I fix you a bath.”

“I don’t do carbs after seven.”

Justin guided Brian to the bar stool. He picked up a cracker, added a piece of cheese, and held it up in front of Brian’s mouth. Justin immediately recognized the stubborn set of the man’s jaw and gently bumped the cracker against his lips. “If you are a good boy and eat, I’ll give you a massage after your bath.”

Brian raised an eyebrow and looked at the blonde. He opened his mouth intent on telling this guy that he couldn’t be manipulated, but as soon as his lips parted the cracker was pushed inside his mouth. He was left with no choice but to chew and realized just how hungry he really was.

Justin grinned at Brian’s expression. This was going to be a challenge, but Justin loved challenges, and he knew that Brian would be worth the effort. “When was the last time you had anything to eat?”

Brian just shrugged his shoulders and kept chewing absently reaching for another cracker as he sat down.

Justin ran his hands over the back of Brian’s head in a small petting motion. “You enjoy your snack, I’ll just go run the bath.” Justin headed for his bathroom as he began formulating a plan.

Brian finished eating and went in search of the mysterious blonde. He walked into the bathroom and was again impressed. There was a huge walk in shower, that would rival his own, in one corner and a large whirlpool bath in the opposite corner.

“Hey, I was just about to come and get you. The bath is all ready. Why don’t you get undressed and hop in?”

Brian took one look at the steaming water and started to disrobe. He stepped into the tub and sank into it’s warmth with a sigh. He leaned his head back and closed his eyes momentarily forgetting about the other man.

Justin slid his hand over Brian’s chest enjoying the muscular warm flesh beneath his palm. He dipped his hand into the water and continued to slide it slowly over the taunt stomach. When he reached his target, he lazily drew his middle finger along the length of Brian’s cock noting the way his hips lifted slightly into the touch.

Keeping his touch light, Justin played his fingers through the wiry hair before gently fondling the heavy sac. He used his other hand to gently massage across Brian’s chest and stomach. His attention was always on each muscle’s reaction to his teasing, and of course, the sensual look spreading across Brian’s face. He wrapped his fingers around the hard shaft and began a slow pumping motion.

Brian kept his eyes closed and enjoyed the sensations those magical hands were creating. He allowed the hot water and the gentle movement of Justin’s hand to lull him into a very relaxed state. It was a bit strange to feel so relaxed and at the same time be so achingly hard with the need for release. His hips seemed to arch up into that touch with a mind of their own.

Justin enjoyed the reaction he was getting out of Brian’s body. He really just wanted to yank the man out of the tub and swallow his cock, but he had to temper his desires. In time he would indulge himself in that little pleasure, but it would be used as a reward. He knew that Brian just wasn’t ready to admit what his body already seemed to recognize, but luckily he was a very patient man, especially when it came to something he wanted as badly as he wanted this fine specimen. His fingers tightened slightly around Brian’s length and stroked just a bit faster. He heard the little moan that escaped Brian’s lips and whispered, “Don’t cum Brian.”

Brian heard the whispered order and opened his eyes in shock. His gaze locked with intense blue eyes, and he wondered how this blonde thought he could order him around?

Justin saw the resistance and defiance fire in Brian’s eyes, and set about his task of teaching Brian the rewards of submission. “Do you remember what I did to you earlier tonight?” At Brian’s slight nod, Justin continued speaking in a low voice as he kept stroking, “I promised to give you pleasure that you’d never experienced before. Did I keep that promise?” Again he waited for Brian’s nod before continuing, “If you listen to me, I will take you places you can’t even imagine exist. Will you follow my lead?”

Brian’s heart rate was escalating, his breathing was erratic, and his body was screaming for release with each stroke of the blonde’s hand. Subconsciously his body had already obeyed the order because he still hadn’t allowed himself to cum, but the blonde was asking too much. He just couldn’t give in to the demands. “I’m a Top.”

“Yeah, being a Top is the easier road to travel. Do you have any idea how strong a person has to be in order to submit? All good Tops know that the sub is the one in charge. The sub decides how far things go, and when things must stop, not the Top. I know how strong you are Brian. I’ve seen it. Will you allow me to do this for you?”

Brian blinked at the blonde as the meaning of his words began to slowly sink into his lust ridden mind. He’d always seen his role as Top as being the one in complete charge, but he could see the truth of the other man’s words. He’d also admit that he was curious and a bit intrigued. This man seemed to know what he was doing, and the experience earlier had indeed been mind blowing. He gave a brief nod of his head, still unable to voice his consent.

Justin stopped stroking immediately and stood up. “Finish your bath and meet me in the bedroom. Oh, and don’t forget, no touching yourself.” He bent over and placed a quick kiss on Brian’s lips before leaving the bathroom.

Brian quickly finished his bath. He was aching with his need to cum, and was actually looking forward to finding out what the blonde had planned for him. He drained the tub giving it a quick rinse before heading into the bedroom wearing only a towel draped around his waist. He saw that Justin had changed and was wearing a royal blue silk robe.

Justin walked over to Brian and rubbed against his still damp body. “Do you have any idea how sexy you are?”

Brian smirked, “Of course.”

Justin chuckled and yanked the towel off the man’s hips. “Get on the bed face down.”

Brian hesitated a moment before shrugging his shoulders and crawling up on the bed. He heard the blonde groan and looked back over his shoulder grinning at the man as he wiggled his ass just a bit before stretching out face down on the bed.

Justin knew he’d given himself away, but it didn’t matter when he saw the grin that lit up Brian’s face. He removed his robe and climbed up onto the bed spreading Brian’s leg to make room. Stretching himself over Brian’s back he whispered into the brunette’s neck, “Naughty boy. It’s not nice to tease me you know.”

Justin began to leisurely use his tongue to paint intricate designs over Brian’s back. Occasionally, he would give a gentle bite before continuing his exploration. He alternated between licking, sucking, and biting until he’d found every one of Brian’s hot spots. He figured his boy deserved a reward, so he pried open the taunt muscular cheeks and ran his tongue up and down the crack. He spent a few minutes mapping out each ridge before plunging his tongue into the winking little hole with a vengeance.

Brian gasped and moaned as he felt himself being impaled by that wicked tongue. His cock was leaking and he tried vainly to rub it against the material on the bed. He just needed to cum so badly. It was shocking for him to realize he didn’t have as much control around this blonde as he normally did with tricks. It just seemed wrong to think of this man as a trick, because something was different. He thrust his hips up meeting that invading tongue and moaned in pleasure.

Justin gripped Brian’s hips and pushed them back into the mattress as he continued his assault on the little hole. He swirled his tongue with each forceful plunge and enjoyed the sounds he was hearing. He pulled back and looked down at his boy with pride. It wasn’t easy for Brian to do this, but he was exceeding every expectation. Justin retrieved the vibrator and the fur covered ruler along with the lube. He lubed up his fingers and gently inserted one into the dark little tunnel. Taking time to stretch it as gently as possible before adding another finger, Justin ran the fur covered stick over the quivering cheeks.

Brian felt his eyes roll back in his head at the sensations the blonde was creating. His body was just one big aching ball of need and anticipation. He needed to cum so badly, but he was fighting it with every ounce of his will.

Justin slid his fingers out and gently pushed the vibrator against the hole. He turned the vibrator on a low setting and pushed forward watching it slowly disappear. The moan he heard coming from Brian made his own cock jump and he had to fight to keep from moaning himself. Once he had the vibrator fully embedded he gave Brian’s ass a slap and ordered, “Roll over.”

Brian rolled over gasping as he felt the vibrator shifting deep inside him. The vibrations were causing his legs to jerk slightly and his cock was weeping pre cum profusely. His hips were rising and falling seemingly under their own steam. He met the blonde’s eyes with a look of pleading lust. He’d never been so close to begging for anything in his life.

Justin gave Brian a little smile and positioned himself between the long sexy legs. He pushed those legs apart until Brian’s knees were completely horizontal. “I want you to keep your legs spread like this for me, Brian.” Justin pulled the thin, polished wood from the fur sleeve and gave a sharp little smack on Brian’s right thigh just above the knee. He watched Brian closely and gave another slap and another, making a slow path up the thigh toward the leaking cock. He switched hands and started on Brian’s other leg. As he was slapping his way over the left thigh, he gently rubbed the slightly pink flesh of the right thigh with the fur sleeve.

Brian bit his lip to keep from making any noise. He wasn’t feeling anything but the heat and then the soft fur. The slapping noise was so loud that he figured there should be more pain. His body was jumping with each slap and his legs really wanted to close, but he fought the urge as he felt his cock throbbing with each smack. After what seemed to be an eternity, the slaps stopped and he only felt the soft fur moving over his heated flesh.

“Good boy,” whispered Justin. “You were such a good boy, I’m going to give you a little reward.” He leaned down and licked up the underside of Brian’s shaft from base to tip. He continued to run his hands over Brian’s thighs as he pushed his tongue into the little slit gently. He moaned as he gently used his tongue to fuck the slit.

Brian rolled his head in frustrated need and pleasure. He couldn’t take much more. It seemed his iron will was deserting him fast. He almost whimpered when he felt the tongue leave him.

Justin crawled up the bed to give Brian a hungry kiss, after breaking the kiss he whispered, “I’ll give you what you need soon. You are being such a good boy for me.” He positioned his hips next to Brian’s head and ran the tip of his cock along Brian’s lips. “Suck my cock.”

Brian opened his lips and sucked greedily on the cock that was slowly pushing deeper into his mouth. He swallowed hard as his throat was stretched. He felt the blonde’s hands holding his head as his mouth was slowly but steadily fucked. His hands gripped the blonde’s hips as he tried to lick and suck on the invading cock. The vibrator was driving him insane and his hips were bucking against the bed causing the vibrator to shift and move inside him. He felt his head being released and a hand wrapped around his aching erection. His hips arched higher as he fucked the hand holding him. He tasted the first splash of cum as it erupted in his mouth just as he heard the growled order for him to cum.

Justin threw his head back and groaned, “Cum for me,” as his body shook through his orgasm. He continued to thrust into the brunette’s mouth releasing spurt after spurt.

Brian moaned loudly around the cock in his throat as his hips jerked up and he felt his orgasm slam through his body. He greedily sucked and drank every drop of the blonde’s cum as his cock was slowly milked by talented fingers. The vibrator was causing his legs to jerk in spasms and his body felt completely spent.

Justin slowly pulled his deflating cock from Brian’s lips. He leaned over and captured the man’s mouth tasting himself and moaning in pleasure. He quickly moved back between Brian’s legs lifting them up enough so he could remove the vibrator. He moved back up to Brian’s side and pulled the blanket up to cover their bodies before pulling the brunette into a tight hug. “You did so good, I’m so proud of you.” He gave Brian one last little kiss then whispered, “Get some sleep.”

Brian reached out and let his fingers run over the tattoo that adorned the blonde’s bicep. It seemed to remind him of the painting, and before he could stop himself he asked, “Why did you get a tattoo of thorns?”

Justin slowly rubbed circles on Brian’s back and smiled. “Thorns are thought of as the givers of pain. They are thought of as ugly, but actually they are just doing their job as protector of the rose. When I started my training as a Dom, I was introduced to a whole new world. I saw things that just didn’t sit well with me personally. I wanted to make sure that I never forgot my role. You see, just like the thorns, I use pain only for my sub’s pleasure or to protect him. I guess you could say it’s my personal promise to myself and to my sub.”

Brian listened and let the information sink into his already confused mind. He closed his eyes and felt strong arms tightening around him. He thought of the painting and how the rose was so cut off from the world. At first glance, the rose seemed to be held prisoner by a cage of thorns, but in actual fact, those thorns were only protecting the rose from weeds that were trying to over run the ground that gave the rose it’s very existence, thus choking the life from the flower. As he felt those strong arms tighten around him again, he felt a little like the rose being protected by a band of strong thorns. It was his last thought as sleep claimed him.