Midnight Whispers
QAF Brian and Justin Fanfiction
Author's Chapter Notes:
Author's note: I'd like to thank everyone who helped me get this story ready to post, you guys know who you are. I'd also like to say a special thanks to my beta, Emily, and the inspiration for this story, Cookie. I also need to put a warning that this chapter does contain some lines from the show, but I only used them because I thought they added to the story.

banner

Brian’s mind slowly started to claw its way toward consciousness. He was finally able to feel the gentle massaging hand moving lazily up and down his arm. As he floated between dream state and wakefulness, he rubbed his cheek against a solid shoulder and noticed how he was curled against a very hard, warm body. He couldn’t ever remember feeling so sated in his life. It was like the best wet dream known to man, only it hadn’t been a dream. He should be getting up and getting out as fast as possible, but a part of him was enjoying this blissful euphoria. He heard his cell phone ringing and willed it to stop so he could just stay right where he was. He felt soft lips kiss his forehead and the warm body started moving and shifting away from him. He moaned softly at the loss of contact.

Justin heard the phone ringing, kissed Brian quickly, and got up as fast as he could without dumping the still sleeping man on the floor. He located Brian’s jeans, pulled out the phone, and flipped it open.

“Hello.”

“Brian Kinney, where the fuck are you? I’ve been calling and calling and you won’t answer the damn phone. You have to be the most self-centered asshole on the planet. Did you bother to listen when I told you that Lindsay could have the baby at any time? No, all you fucking care about is getting your damn dick sucked. You don’t even have a fucking heart, you prick.”

Justin listened to some woman ranting on and on as he let his eyes travel back to where Brian was still sleeping peacefully. Who was this lunatic bitch anyway? He watched Brian reach out and grab his pillow pulling it in close and rubbing his face against it and smiled. How dare this woman talk about his sub in such a defamatory manner? “Excuse me, miss?”

“Who the fuck are you and where the hell is that asshole, Brian? Don’t tell me, let me guess. He’s had you sucking his cock and fucking your tight little ass instead of coming to the hospital where his kid is being born. Well let me save you some heart ache, he’s an asshole and he’ll throw you out as soon as he’s done with you. So, I’d suggest you run now while you still can.”

Justin was actually steaming. He looked back down at Brian and noticed how peaceful the man looked. He felt his gut clench at the thought of this hateful bitch saying those awful things to his sub. Damn, that was the second time in less than three minutes he’d thought of Brian as his sub. Where the hell was all this coming from? He watched Brian shift and hug the pillow tighter. Yeah, that is where it was coming from. Right there, in the way Brian had given himself over so completely, in the way he was subconsciously searching out Justin’s scent, and most importantly, in the way Justin himself had enjoyed holding him. Yeah, that is exactly where those thoughts were coming from. And the strange thing was he wasn’t freaking out about it. He never wanted any long term commitment issues that having a sub would bring. He remembered Brian saying, “in and out with a maximum of pleasure and a minimum of bullshit.” Well that was his philosophy too.

Justin let his eyes roam over Brian’s peaceful face as the bitch from hell continued to rant and rave about the demon known as Brian Kinney. No, this wasn’t going to happen. No way in hell was he turning that man, who was snuggling against his pillow, over to a bitch like the one on the phone. No fucking wonder Brian didn’t believe in love, with friends like this bitch, who could believe in love? “Listen to me you foul mouthed cunt. I’ll get Brian to the hospital as soon as I can, but you’d better not spout your filth at him or I promise I’ll make you pay. Do you understand me?”

Brian heard Justin talking on his phone. He was groggy and kept his eyes closed hugging up closer to Justin’s pillow just wanting to sleep. He couldn’t help but notice the anger in Justin’s voice as he listened to the man defending him on the phone. Maybe it was the fact that he was still flying on the euphoria of incredible sex, but whatever the reason, he felt tears pooling in his eyes again.

Damn, he was turning into a fucking lesbian. He just wasn’t used to having someone stick up for him, especially a stranger he just met. A little smile curled along Brian’s lips.

Justin really enjoyed seeing that little contented smile grace Brian’s lips. It was just more proof that Brian had enjoyed their time together. His attention was brought back to the phone conversation when he heard, “Just who the hell do you think you are that you can talk to me like that?”

“All you need to know is that I’m a very powerful adversary and Brian is under my protection now. He’s no longer going to be a target for you or anyone else to put down and belittle. I’ll see to it.” Justin flipped the phone closed with an angry snap letting his eyes once again travel over Brian’s contented face seeing the little smile still firmly in place. The anger slowly drained from his body as he walked back over to the bed and knelt down next to the sleeping man. “No one is going to hurt you anymore. I promise I won’t let them, “Justin whispered softly into Brian’s ear.

Brian heard Justin softly whispered words and he couldn’t stop himself. He turned his head letting his lips seek out the blonde’s mouth and moaning softly as his mouth was captured and devoured. He rubbed his tongue along the invading one greedily and sucked almost desperately trying to draw this man into his body.

Justin cupped Brian’s cheeks holding his head steady as he continued his oral exploration. He immediately took charge aggressively plundering Brian’s mouth. Justin broke the kiss and heard the little moan and smiled. “We need to get to the hospital.”
Brian’s mind instantly cleared as he looked into Justin’s eyes. “Is something wrong?”

“I think you are about to become a father.”

Brian sat up on the bed and started looking for his clothes dressing as quickly as he could. He already missed the closeness he’d felt with this man, but he couldn’t allow himself to get used to that feeling. “Where did you put my cell phone? I need to call a cab?”

“Don’t be silly, I’ll take you.”

“Look, kid, it was great, but it’s over now. I don’t do relationships and I don’t believe in love. It was just a fuck. A fucking awesome fuck, but just a fuck.”

Justin studied Brian’s features for a second watching the emotions play in his eyes. He wondered briefly who Brian was trying to convince with his little speech. “Don’t give me that bullshit, Brian. I’m on to you now. I’ve seen past all your boundaries to the real man. You gave me that gift, and I’m not going to let you take it back. So get your sexy ass in gear and let’s go meet your kid!”

Brian’s mouth gaped open a bit as he watched the blonde heading for the elevator. He quickly followed trying to get his thoughts together. “Listen, I don’t know what you think you know, but…”

“Stop it! I could take you back to that bed right now and have you begging me to fuck you! You can try to lie to yourself if you want, but you will never lie to me.” Justin moved up really close to Brian, reached up and pulled his head down kissing him hard on the mouth. He felt Brian’s initial resistance, but continued until Brian surrendered. Just as Brian was getting into the kiss Justin pulled back. “You gave yourself to me tonight, and I plan on claiming what’s mine over and over again for a long time to come. I’m going to make you cum so hard and in so many different ways that you will forget your name. I’m going to spank you, whip you, fuck you and claim you. Before I’m done you will be craving my touch above anything. So play your little games with other people, I’m not playing here.”

Brian felt his cock twitch with each image the blonde painted in his head. He could clearly see himself restrained and with a very red ass waiting for Justin to fuck him mindless again. There was no doubt in his mind that this guy could take him places he’d never been before and having him actually begging to be taken. He swallowed hard and couldn’t meet the man’s eyes afraid Justin would see everything he was feeling.

They rode down in the elevator in complete silence. Justin unlocked Brian’s door and waited on him to take his seat before leaning in to fasten his seat belt.

“I can do that,” Brian grouched.

“Maybe I want to do it,” whispered Justin before placing a kiss on Brian’s lips. Justin closed Brian’s door and walked around his car almost laughing out loud as he watched Brian lean across and unlock his door. What was it his mother had told him years ago? If his date opened his door that meant his date was interested in him, if his date didn’t open his door, it meant they weren’t even thinking of him at all. Oh yeah, he was so onto Brian Kinney. It didn’t really matter what the man said, his actions spoke volumes. Justin happily slid into his seat and started the car. He gave Brian a little wink as he backed out of his parking spot. It was a done deal as far as Justin was concerned. Brian Kinney, Stud of Liberty Avenue, belonged to him.

Justin walked beside Brian into the hospital room watching the way all the lesbians stared at him. Next, he noticed the little dark haired man and recognized him from earlier. This was the guy that Brian gave his vette keys to.

Brian stopped dead in his tracks when he entered the hospital room and looked around at all the women before his eyes found Lindsay’s. He saw her sitting in the bed next to Mel holding a tiny baby in her arms. “Oh my God!”

Justin remained close to Brian as he moved toward the bed and the blonde woman holding the baby. The look on Brian’s face would remain with him always. It was a look of pure terror. As Brian took the little bundle from the blonde woman and looked down at the baby, Justin would swear the man’s face transformed into a look of unadulterated joy and beauty. That face had to be painted, so Justin committed that expression to memory. He knew he’d bring it to life on canvas later.

Justin was silently admiring the beauty of Brian holding his son when Mel interrupted his thoughts, “Be careful, don’t drop him.”

Justin heard the contempt in her voice and instantly recognized the bitch from the phone call. He placed a hand on the small of Brian’s back and narrowed his eyes at the little dark haired woman.

Brian felt Justin’s hand on his back and found himself liking the comforting gesture. He snarked at Mel’s comment, “That’s just what I was planning on doing.”

Justin heard the blonde woman explaining to Brian about names. It seemed the bitch wanted to call the boy Abraham and the blonde wanted to name him Gus. When she asked Brian’s opinion, Justin was happy to see that Brian turned to him and asked, “What do you think?”

Justin gave Brian a reassuring smile, “You wouldn’t survive a day at school being named Abraham, but I guess Gus is okay.”

The bitch spoke up at this point demanding, “Well thank you very much and who the hell are you?”

Justin stepped forward and extending his hand as if to give her a handshake. He leaned down so he could make clear eye contact with the revolting little woman. “My name is Justin Taylor. You and I had the pleasure of speaking on the phone earlier. I believe I gave you some very important information, which I suggest you take very seriously. Don’t make the mistake of thinking that just because I look young I’m no threat.” He gave her a very bright smile and stood up.

The blonde woman squealed, “Oh my God! You are Justin Taylor? The Justin Taylor. I have admired your work ever since I saw your first art show. I can’t believe you are actually here. Oh my God this is so exciting! Mel, this is the artist I was telling you about. The one who was relocating to Pittsburgh. You remember me telling you about him. He’s known all over the world. I can’t believe he’s here!” She turned back to Justin and said, “I’m Lindsay Peterson and this is my partner, Melanie Marcus.”

Justin watched with a great deal of satisfaction as the blonde woman’s words seemed to sink into the thick headed skull of the dark haired bitch, as he politely nodded to Lindsay. He saw in Mel’s eyes the second she realized that she’d made a horrible mistake in fucking with him. It was glorious to see her eyes shifting around nervously and the way her hands seemed to fidget across her lap. Oh yeah bitch. I see you finally understand what I was trying to tell you. Well, you just better change your fucked up attitude or you will see just what it means to piss me off.

Justin turned to look into Brian’s eyes and noticed how big they had become. Well he must be processing this new information, and that was fine. Justin moved behind Brian and wrapped his arms loosely around the thin waist while peeking around to get a better look at Gus.

Brian was a bit shocked to learn that Justin was a widely known artist, but he had to admit, he loved the way the man had put smelly melly in her place. He felt strong arms circle his waist and he leaned back just a bit as he looked down at his son. “Gus, it’s a good butch name! Come on Gus, give your daddy a smile.”

“Hey, Boy Wonder get away from Brian so I can take a picture. He wouldn’t want a picture of one of his tricks with his son, so move it.”

Brian felt Justin’s body stiffen and tried to get Michael to shut up. “Listen Mikey…”

Justin turned his head quickly and locked gazes with the little whining weasel. He heard Brian about to say something, but interrupted, “Listen Mikey is it? You don’t get to tell me what to do just like you don’t get to tell Brian what to do anymore, got it?”

Michael stared at Justin for a second before whining, “Brian are you going to let him talk to me like that?”

Justin headed Brian off once again by replying, “Brian has no control over what I say. I’m a grown man, which is more than can be said for you. I suggest you go running back to your Mommie now and let the big boys play.”

Michael ignored Justin and looked up at Brian whining again, “Are you just going to be an asshole and stand there and let him talk about your best friend that way?”

Justin released Brian, turned around and faced little Mikey head on and growled, “Never call him that! You can say all you want about me, but you had better not utter one more word against Brian. Do you understand me boy?”

Michael stepped back when he saw the fury raging in the blonde man’s eyes. Just who did he think he was threatening him? He better learn that he had no place in Brian’s life. He didn’t realize that his voice shook a bit with fear when he replied, “Listen twink, you don’t know anything and you especially don’t know Brian.”

Justin gave an emotionless chuckle and barked, “Know Brian. You think I don’t know Brian?” He let his eyes rest briefly on every person in the room before continuing, “I think I know Brian better than anyone in this room, and that includes you, Mikey.”

Brian placed a gentle kiss on the baby’s forehead before handing him back to Lindsay. He felt so tired all of a sudden. For some time now he’d been thinking about his life and how unsatisfied he felt. Maybe that was the reason he’d agree to father Gus. He just felt so alone most of the time, even when he was surrounded by his friends and family. His entire life seemed to be a mirage of happiness filled with nothing but loneliness and despair. The thing that was bothering him the most was the fact that a perfect stranger, someone he’d just met, seemed to know him better than the people who he’d known for years and called themselves his friends.

He turned and met Michael’s gaze. “I need to get out of here.”

Justin put his arm back around Brian’s waist and smiled, “Your chariot awaits.”

Michael stood in front of them refusing to move. “Brian I need a ride home. I knew you’d be here so I figured you could take me home. I got a cab because I didn’t want to drive the vette more than necessary.”

Justin groaned in exasperation, “How the hell did you think Brian was going to get here considering you have his car? Never mind, I don’t want to know the ramblings of an idiot’s mind. You got yourself here all by your little self, so you can figure out a way to get home. Brian is coming with me. He’s had a very emotional day and he needs to rest, so unless you want me to move you, I suggest you step aside.”

Michael gasped at the audacity of this trick and again ignored Justin’s words, “Brian are you going to take me home?”

Brian looked at Michael and shook his head slightly. He didn’t want to deal with Mikey right now, he didn’t want to deal with anything. He just wanted to go back and sleep. “I’m going with him, Mikey.”

Justin smirked at Mikey and gently guided Brian out of the hospital room. “Come on Brian. I’ll take you home, get you into a nice hot bath, fix you something to eat, and you can get some sleep.”

Brian looked into the clear blue eyes, “I can take care of myself you know.”

“I know you can, but why would you want to, when you have me to do it for you?” Justin asked.