Midnight Whispers
QAF Brian and Justin Fanfiction
Author's Chapter Notes:
I’d like to dedicate this chapter to a new friend, JW aka jwhelmers…thanks for all your kind words…you are most appreciated!

I also want to say that I’m trying very hard to show aspects of the BDSM lifestyle that aren’t the norm.  I am not trying to say that this is a model BDSM relationship…just that one like this could exist.  I’m trying to show the range and complexities that occur in just the normal everyday life of a couple who lives within the lifestyle.  Since this is a fic, I have taken some liberties, so I hope that everyone knows I mean no offense.  Just remember that I am trying to tell a story that is enjoyable with angst and drama while attempting to keep it as real as possible.

Finally, I appreciate all the support and comments from my regular readers…you guys are reason I’m still writing this!

banner 

Justin stepped off the elevator and headed straight into the kitchen to grab a bottle of water.  The nerve of those people!  He took another drink of water as his eyes followed Brian’s movements.  They hadn’t spoken much on the drive home, and he could tell that it was grating on Brian’s nerves.  He wanted to reassure his boy that everything was fine, but damn it, he really hated it when people made him feel the need to explain his lifestyle.  It was none of their business how he chose to live, or how Brian chose to live.  He knew these people were important to his boy, and that’s the only thing that kept him from telling them off completely.

Brian watched as Justin stiffly walked into the kitchen.  That dinner had definitely been a complete disaster.  He wasn’t sure how to act at the moment.  He knew Master was upset, and it was somehow his fault, but he just didn’t know how to fix things.  He looked at the painting and wished he knew all the answers.

“Hey, cookie, do you want some water?”

Brian turned and smiled at his Master.  “Yeah, that’d be great.”

Justin carried a bottle of water over to Brian.  “I’m sorry I’ve been such an ass since leaving Debbie’s, cookie.  I’m just not used to explaining myself.”

“Sorry’s bullshit.  It doesn’t matter.  It wasn’t your fault.”

Justin gently ran his fingers across Brian’s cheek and smiled.  “You are so fucking amazing.  You’re like a walking, breathing piece of art.  I still can’t believe you are mine.”

Brian swallowed hard as his gaze met Justin’s.  He’d never felt as special as he did when he was around this man.  He stepped closer and slowly ran his hands around Justin’s waist.  “I like the way you make me feel.  I like the person I am when I’m around you.  I even like the thought of belonging to you, but does that mean you belong to me as well?”

Justin ran a hand behind Brian’s neck and pulled his head down till their foreheads touched and whispered urgently, “Never doubt that you fucking own me just as much as I own you.”

Brian dipped his head and surrendered his mouth to the blonde with a soft moan.  He felt the power curse through his veins and he hugged his Master tightly.  Maybe his “family” would never understand his relationship, but he didn’t care.  This was all that mattered. 

Justin broke the kiss reluctantly and gasped a bit breathlessly, “I want you inside me.  Do you think you can do that for me?”

Brian looked just a bit dazed not sure what he was being asked.  He wasn’t sure how these things worked, but he was pretty sure that the sub was never supposed to Top the Master.  “I don’t understand.”

“It’s called topping from the bottom, and you’d have to follow all my instructions.  It doesn’t happen a lot, but sometimes a Dom wants to be penetrated, so this is the way that’s accomplished.”

Brian nodded his head.  He’d do anything he could to make his Master happy.

Justin grinned at Brian and whispered, “Go to the bedroom and strip.  I’ll be there in a minute.”

Brian walked into the bedroom and quickly undressed.  He climbed on the bed and flopped down waiting to see what was going to happen next.

Justin entered the bedroom and let his eyes travel over Brian’s body.  He loved seeing his boy stretched out for his pleasure.  He was wondering if it was too soon to introduce Brian to this particular part of the relationship, but he figured it’d be a nice surprise for both of them.  Hell, they needed something to cheer them up after that fiasco at Debbie’s.  He quickly undressed and got the lube and a condom, placing the items on the bed.  He winked at Brian as he lubed up his fingers and began stretching himself.  He noticed the way his boy was squirming and put on a show.  He bent over and looked back at Brian moaning loudly.  He enjoyed the way his boy’s moans seemed to mirror his own.  This was going to be a very interesting time.

Brian tried to regulate his breathing.  He tried to stay still.  He couldn’t take his eyes off the blonde and all the wicked things his Master was doing.  He was going to cum just watching.  He was going to embarrass himself.  He couldn’t help letting out little moans when he heard Master’s pleasure.  Was he going to survive this?

“I was wondering if you needed me to tie you down, cookie?  I know this will be hard for you especially considering your history, but I will need you to follow instructions, can you do that without being tied down?”

“Whatever you think is best, Master.”

Justin grinned.  “I want you to do this without restraints.  I want you to struggle with staying still.  I want to watch you squirm and fight your instincts.”

Brian swallowed hard and nodded his head.  He wasn’t sure he was going to be able to pull this off, but he had to try for Master.

Justin finished lubing himself and slipped the condom over Brian’s erection.  He straddled his boy and looked down into those hazel eyes.  “Don’t move, cookie.  I’ll do it all myself.  Just remember, you can’t cum.”

Brian took a deep breath and licked his lips.  He felt Master’s fingers around his cock and moaned as he felt himself entering that tight tunnel.  He bit his lip to keep from arching his back and pushing deeper.  His fingers curled into the blanket and squeezed with all his might to keep his body perfectly still.  He felt Master sinking slowly onto his achingly hard cock and groaned loudly.

Justin watched Brian carefully as he lowered himself.  It had been such a long time since he’d had anything inside him and he was in heaven.  He didn’t even wait once he sank down completely till he was lifting and pushing down again and again.  He watched his boy’s head roll from side to side and moaned at the delicious sight.  He knew he wasn’t going to last long.

Brian’s hands slid up and grabbed onto Justin’s hips.  He was lost in a sea of sensations so intense he just needed to rush things a bit.

“Hands down now, cookie!”

Brian’s hands immediately dropped from the blonde’s hips and tangled in the sheets.  He wanted to push deeper.  He needed to move.  He had to do something.  This was pure torture.

Justin threw his head back and moaned as he felt Brian’s cock rubbing against his prostate.  He gripped his leaking shaft and pumped hard and fast.  He felt the explosion ripple throughout his entire body as he shuddered in completion.  He collapsed on top of his boy and kissed his neck.  “Good boy, cookie.  Such a very good boy.”

Justin lifted himself off Brian’s cock and removed the condom.  He was happy to see his boy still hadn’t cum.  “I want you to touch yourself, cookie.  Put on a show for me.  Don’t cum till I tell you to, but make it a very good show.”

Brian’s hand wrapped around his aching cock and he gently pumped as his eyes made contact with his Master’s.  He licked his lips as he arched his back pushing his hardness into his hand with a loud groan.

“That’s it, cookie.  Go really slow.”

Brian whimpered softly as he followed his Master’s instructions.  He needed to cum so badly.  He pushed his free hand between his legs and cupped his balls.  This was killing him.  He needed to cum!

“You are such a good boy, cookie.  Do you know how fucking sexy you look?  I see the need in your eyes.  You want to cum, don’t you?”

“Yes, Master.  I need to cum so badly.”

Justin had been slowly pumping his own cock as he watched his boy perform for him.  He was once again rock hard.  “I’m going to give you what you need, cookie.  Don’t I always give you what you need?”

“Yes, Master…please.”

Justin quickly grabbed another condom and slid it on his erection.  He moved between his boy’s legs and licked his lips.  “Stop!”

Brian moaned pitifully as his hand fell away.  He looked up at his Master and lifted his hips in open invitation.

Justin lubed up his fingers and quickly prepared his boy.  He watched Brian’s eyes as he slowly pushed deep inside.  This was what his boy needed most of all.

Brian moaned as he felt Master enter him.  He needed so much.  He rolled his head and moaned.  He felt the first strong thrust rub against that magical place inside and almost screamed.

Justin smiled as he watched the pleasure move across his boy’s face.  He thrust a bit harder and angled himself to make sure he was hitting that bundle of nerves with each thrust.  He couldn’t believe he was on the verge of cumming again himself.  He growled, “Cum for me, cookie,” just as his world exploded.

Brian almost screamed out his pleasure as he erupted.  He couldn’t contain all the sensations bombarding his body.  He almost passed out.  He felt his body shaking and gasped, “Thank you, Master.”

Justin pulled out and disposed of the condom.  He cleaned his boy up and climbed onto the bed taking Brian into his arms.  “You are such a good boy, cookie.  I’m so very proud of you.  Get some sleep.”

Brian snuggled weakly against Master’s side.  He closed his eyes and drifted off immediately.

The next day, Brian leaned back in his chair smiling as he remembered his morning ritual with Master.  He really liked the time they spent together each morning.  Who would have ever believed that Brian Kinney would like structure and schedules?  He loved waking up, working out with Master, having mind-blowing sex, eating breakfast, taking a shower with more mind-blowing sex, and coming to work.  If he’d known that a relationship consisted of so much fucking, he’d have had one ages ago.  No, probably not, but still…

Brian looked up as Ted walked in carrying a stack of papers.  “Hey, Boss.  I need you to sign these for me.”

“You always want me to sign something, Theodore.”

Ted grinned.  “Yeah, sucks to be you, Bri.”

“Well, well, well.  If it isn’t Mr. Long and Lean himself.  I’m here so you can take me to lunch and have your wicked way with me.”

Brian looked up to see Miguel waltz in and prop against his desk.  “Oh, stop it, Miguel.  You couldn’t handle me and you know it.”

Miguel wiggled his eyebrows at Brian, looked at Ted, and winked.  “Now, sweet thing.  You know you could never handle me, so stop trying to act all macho.  I’m too much of a good thing for you.”

“Just why do I have to take you to lunch?  Why can’t you ever take me to lunch?”

Miguel shook his head and rolled his eyes.  “I’m much too pretty to pay for my lunch, sugar.”

Brian laughed.  “Well, so am I!”

Ted looked back and forth between the two men, pulled out his wallet, and handed Brian his credit card.  “Oh for fuck’s sake!  I’ll buy both you pretty boys lunch just to get you to shut up.”

Brian took the credit card and laughed, “Well thanks, Theodore.  I promise not to run up too high a bill.”

“You better not, Bri.  I intend to write this off as a business expense.”

Brian shook his head and tossed Ted back his card.  “Thanks for the offer, Theodore, but when you buy me lunch, I want you to be with me to eat it.”

“In that case, Bri.  I’ll be sure to make reservations for us one day.”

“You do that, Theodore.”  Brian stood up, took Miguel’s arm, and guided him out of the office.  “Come on, Princess, your chariot awaits.”

Miguel fanned himself dramatically and looked back at Ted.  “Isn’t he just a dream?”

Brian took Miguel to a little coffee shop.  He was interested in finding out what the man had to say.  “So, what’s up, Miguel?”

“Nothing is up.  I just figured since my Master was ‘wining and dining’ your Master that we could have a bit of fun ourselves.”  Miguel winked at Brian.

Brian took a deep breath and looked at Miguel.  He really was amazed at how much Miguel looked like Justin.  Why was Master Stark ‘wining and dining’ his Master?  He really didn’t trust that man.

Miguel leaned back and smiled at Brian.  “You know, I’m really glad that Justin took you as his boy.  I was really beginning to worry about him.”

“What do you mean?”

Miguel shrugged his shoulders.  “Well, he just seemed to shy away from any kind of relationship.  I was beginning to think he’d never settle down.”

“So, maybe he didn’t want to settle down.  Why were you so worried about him finding someone?”  Brian looked across the table at the man wondering if he felt threatened by Justin.

“Well, as you know, Justin was a sub long before he ever thought of being a Dom.  He was such a natural sub, so giving, so open, and I never thought he would ever be able to be a Dom.  I mean it just seemed so against his nature.”

Brian tilted his head and studied the other man.  “I think he’s a pretty damn good Dom, myself.”

“Oh, I’m not saying he’s not a good Dom.  I guess for awhile, I thought maybe he was still hung up on Jake, and that was the reason he wanted to be a Dom…you know, because he didn’t want anyone else to dominate him.”  Miguel ran his fingers over the patterns on the tablecloth absent-mindedly.

Brian nodded his head.  “So, you thought that maybe they still had something going on even after Justin became a Dom?”

Miguel shrugged his shoulders.  “Well, I’m human.  I know how much I look like Justin.  I guess it was natural to have doubts in the beginning, but I know better now.”

“Do you?  Are you absolutely sure?”  Brian asked.

“I’m positive that there is nothing going on between our Masters besides friendship and a love of the lifestyle,” Miguel stated emphatically.

Brian gave Miguel a small smile and nodded his head.  He wasn’t so sure himself, but if the blonde needed to believe that to get through the day, who was he to ruin his illusions?

Brian finished his lunch and dropped Miguel off at the gallery before heading back to Kinnetik.  He needed to get finished and head home.  There were a few questions he needed Master to answer for him.  He was not about to play second fiddle to some old flame from the past.  Not now, not ever!

A few hours later, Brian stepped off the elevator and walked into the loft apartment.  He heard the music coming from the playroom and figured Master was working out again.  Something must have frustrated him, because that’s the only time he worked out in the middle of the day.  His lunch with Master Stark must have been stressful.  “Hey Master, I’m home!”

Brian heard the silence as the music was switched off and Justin came jogging out of the playroom all glistening with sweat.  “Hey, cookie.  I’m glad you are home early.  I invited Jake and Miguel over for dinner.”

Brian felt his stomach knot and tried to give his Master a smile.  Just fucking great…another meal with that fucking asshole Stark.  He nodded his head and murmured, “I’ll just change.”

“I’m gonna grab a shower.”  Justin jogged off into the bathroom.

Brian sat at the table with his fake smile plastered across his face.  Damn his face was beginning to hurt.  He’d nodded, smiled, joked, and even gave Miguel a hug.  He was being a very good little fucking fag boy.  He watched as Master Stark fawned all over Justin.  It was making him sick.  Was he the only one that could see this shit?

Jake, Justin, and Miguel laughed and joked and talked about “the good ole days”.  Brian just listened and tried to act like he was interested.  It was beginning to get harder and harder to hold his temper.  If that fucking man put his hand on Justin’s thigh just one more fucking time…

“Whoa, Sunshine!  I didn’t realize it was getting so late.  We have to run.  I’ll call you sometime tomorrow.  Let’s go, mouse.”  Jake stood up and started gathering his stuff together.  “It was a pleasure seeing you, cookie.  I have no doubts that you will make a fine boy for my Sunshine here.”

Brian gritted his teeth and tried not make the snarky comment that sprang to his lips.  He simply nodded his head and forced, “Thank you, Sir,” past his lips.

As soon as they were alone, Brian turned to Justin and stated, “What the hell was that all about?”

Justin looked shocked and asked, “What are you talking about, cookie?”

“Don’t you fucking, cookie, me.  He had his fucking hands all over you and you just sat there sucking up all the attention.”

Justin took a deep breath trying to keep his cool.  “I’m not sure what’s going on here, cookie, but I think you have the wrong idea.”

“I’m not stupid!  You are always with him.  He’s always hanging all over you.  His fucking sub looks just like you.  I know you are an intelligent man, can’t you see he wants you back?”  Brian was pacing back and forth.

“Now wait a minute, cookie.”

“No!  I won’t fucking wait!  Do you enjoy his attention?  Are you playing some sick fucking game here?  Just what the fuck is going on behind my back when you two are out ‘having lunch’?”

Justin stepped back as if he’d been slapped across the face.  His temper was building and he needed to get a handle on it before he exploded.  How dare cookie accuse him of doing something so underhanded, so mean, so fucking against everything he believed.  No sub would ever question his Dom in this manner, not a sub in a good relationship.  Did his boy think so little of him?  Was there no trust?  He didn’t need this shit right now.  He had enough to deal with.  He needed to get out before he said or did something he’d regret.  He walked over and picked up his coat.  He took a deep breath and gritted his teeth.  “I can’t look at you right now, cookie.  I just can’t be in the same room with you.  Do you have any idea what you have accused me of?  Do you have any idea of what you have done?  I’m going out.  I’m not sure when or if I’ll be back.  I just have to fucking get away from you.”

Justin stepped on the elevator and kept eye contact with Brian as the doors closed.  Was this the end?  Would they ever survive this?  Justin leaned against the wall of the elevator and felt his stomach heave.  How could he have been so wrong about Brian?  Hadn’t he shown Brian how serious he was about their relationship?  Hadn’t he been a good Dom to his boy?  Obviously not good enough.  No where near good enough if his boy thought he was just playing around at being a Dom.  If he didn’t have Brian’s trust, he had nothing…they had nothing. 

Brian watched as the elevator doors closed and sank to the floor.  Was he wrong?  Had he just accused Justin of something that never happened?  Was Justin leaving him for good?  He buried his face in his palms.  Why could he never do anything halfway?  Had he just fucked up the best thing that ever happened to him?