Midnight Whispers
QAF Brian and Justin Fanfiction
Author's Chapter Notes:
Here is a sample contract.  I tried to make it as realistic as possible, but of course it's different for everyone.  This is really just a basic contract that I found online and personalized to the characters.  So, it isn't part of the story...just if anyone is interested.  Thanks!

This contract is provided as a secure and binding agreement which defines in specific terms the relationship and interaction between two individuals, hereafter termed the submissive and the Master. This agreement is binding between the individuals involved. This agreement must be entered voluntarily, and can be dissolved at any time by either the Master or the sub.

1.0.0 Submissive's Role

The sub agrees to submit completely to the Master in all ways. There are no boundaries of place, time, or situation in which the sub may willfully refuse to obey the directive of the Master without risking punishment, except in situations where the sub's veto applies. The sub also agrees that, once entered into the Submissive Contract, their body belongs to their Master, to be used as seen fit, within the guidelines defined herein. The sub agrees to please the Master to the best of their ability, in that they now exist solely for the pleasure of said Master.

a.       sub agrees to complete honesty with Master at all times.

b.      sub agrees to keep Master informed of daily activities.

c.       sub agrees to use the safe word (muffin) to control all play activities.

d.      sub agrees to discuss all important issues with Master.

e.       sub agrees that all important issues will be agreed upon by both parties.

1.0.1 Submissive's Veto

The sub, where appropriate, holds veto power over any command given by the Master, at which time they may rightfully refuse to obey that command. This power may only be invoked under the following circumstances, or where agreed by both Master and sub:

  1. Where said command conflicts with any existing laws and may lead to fines, arrest, or prosecution of the sub.
  2. Where said command may cause extreme damage to sub's life, such as losing their job, causing family stress, etc.
  3. Where said command may cause permanent bodily harm to the sub.
  4. Where said command may cause psychological trauma to the sub, such as a rape scene for a sub that has been raped in the past.
  5. No tickling will be allowed for any reason.

2.0.0 Master's Role

The Master accepts the responsibility of the sub's body, to do with as they see fit, under the provisions determined in this contract. The Master agrees to care for the sub, to arrange for the safety and well-being of the sub, as long as they remain together. The Master also accepts the commitment to treat the sub properly, to care for the sub, to train the sub, to punish the sub, to protect the sub, and to use the sub as they see fit.

a.       Master agrees to complete honesty with sub at all times.

b.      Master agrees to keep sub informed of daily activities.

c.       Master agrees to enforce the use of safe word (muffin) and stop all play when used.

d.      Master agrees to discuss all important issues with sub.

e.       Master agrees that all important issues will be agreed upon by both parties.

3.0.0 Punishment

The slave agrees to accept any punishment the Master decides is necessary as long as it remains within the agreed upon stipulations.

a.       No hitting or slapping on the head.

b.      Punishment must fit the offense.

c.       No punishment shall be delivered in anger.

d.      Humiliation tactics are never to be used or allowed.

3.0.1 Rules of Punishment

Punishment of the sub is subject to certain rules designed to protect the sub from intentional abuse or permanent bodily harm. Punishment must not incur permanent bodily harm, or the following forms of abuse:

  1. Blood may not be drawn at any time.
  2. Burning the body
  3. Drastic loss of circulation
  4. Causing internal bleeding
  5. Loss of consciousness
  6. Withholding of any necessary materials, such as food, water, or sunlight for extended periods of time

4.0.0 Permanent Bodily Harm

Since the body of the sub now belongs to the Master, it is the Master's responsibility to protect that body from permanent bodily harm. Should the sub ever come to permanent bodily harm during the course of punishment or in any other submissive related activity, whether by intention or accident, it will be grounds for immediate termination of this contract, should the sub so desire. Permanent bodily harm shall be determined as:

  1. Death
  2. Any damage that involves loss of mobility or function, including broken bones.
  3. Any permanent marks on the skin, including scars, burns, or tattoos, unless accepted by the sub.
  4. Any loss of hair, unless accepted by the sub.
  5. Any piercing of the flesh which leaves a permanent hole, unless accepted by the sub.
  6. Any diseases that could cause any of the above results, including sexually transmitted diseases.

 

5.0.0 Others

The sub may not seek any other Master or lover or relate to others in any sexual or submissive way without the Master's permission. To do so will be considered a breach of contract, and will result in extreme punishment.  Under no circumstance should the Master perform actions intended to unbalance the sub emotionally, or to act in any way that results in the sub feeling ignored or insignificant. The Master may share the sub with other Masters, provided the rules of this contract are upheld. In such a situation, the Master will inform the new Master of the provisions stated herein, and any breach by the new Master will be considered a breach by the Master as well, subject to all rules stated in this contract.

a.       Both parties are allowed to trick when not in the physical presence of the other.

b.      sub is allowed to trick as long as he isn’t under punishment by Master.

c.       sub must never submit to anyone other than the Master unless agreed upon before hand.

d.      Master must never take on another sub unless agreed upon before hand.

e.       Both parties agree to complete honesty about any sexual exploits.

6.0.0 Secrecy

All physical evidence of the submissive will be kept in total secrecy, except where both Master and sub agree. Any violation of this clause shall be cause to terminate this contract, should the injured party wish it. The materials and physical evidence shall be kept under lock and key in a place acceptable to both parties.

a.       Contract

b.      Powers of Attorney paperwork

c.       Submissive Questionnaire

d.      Domestic Partnership paperwork if applicable

7.0.0 Alteration of Contract

This contract may not be altered, except when both Master and sub agree. If the contract is altered, the new contract shall be printed and signed, and then the old contract must be destroyed.

8.0.0 Termination of Contract

This contract may be terminated at any time by the Master or the sub.  Upon termination, all physical evidence of the relationship, including this contract, will be destroyed. The sub shall once again own their body.

 

 

 

9.0.0 Slave's Signature

I have read and fully understand this contract in its entirety. I accept Master’s claim of ownership over my physical body. I understand that I will be commanded and trained and punished as a sub, and I promise to be true and to fulfill the pleasures and desires of my Master to the best of my abilities. I understand that I can withdraw from this contract at any time.

Signature:_Brian A. Kinney (cookie)___

9.0.1 Master's Signature

I have read and fully understand this contract in its entirety. I agree to accept this sub as my property to care for them to the best of my ability. I shall provide for their security and well-being and command them, train them, and punish them as a sub. I understand the responsibility implicit in this arrangement, and agree that no harm shall come to the sub as long as they are mine. I further understand that I can withdraw from this contract at any time.

Signature:_Justin C. Taylor  (Master Web)___