Midnight Whispers
QAF Brian and Justin Fanfiction
Author's Chapter Notes:
There are no steadfast rules on how to live the BDSM lifestyle.  It can be as individualistic as it needs to be to satisfy the parties involved.  Each couple decides how they want to pursue the lifestyle.  This story just shows one of the many ways a couple could decide to live.  I need to thank Emily for the great beta job...as always, Cookie for all his support and understanding, Nicki for her encouragement, and Bine for this beautiful drawing!  Thanks guys!

banner 

Brian slowly became aware of the hard chest beneath his cheek.  He pulled back a bit and stretched, feeling the slight soreness in his muscles.  He smiled and rolled back against Master’s body.  That had certainly been some workout he’d gotten.  He glanced over at the clock and noticed it was almost seven.  How long had he slept?  He was pretty sure that Master Stark and mouse had left around ten, so that meant he’d slept for almost eight hours.  He couldn’t remember the last time he’d slept so long. 

Brian ran a hand slowly across Master’s chest trailing it lower over the taut stomach spreading his fingers in the soft hair surrounding the object of his attention.  He shifted his body moving so his head was level with his new found toy.  He pressed his face against the smooth hardness as his fingers played along the underside of the heavy sac.  Closing his eyes, he inhaled his Master’s scent before taking the hard cock into his mouth swirling his tongue around the head.

Justin moaned softly as his dream was invaded by intense erotic feelings.  He was lost in a sea of foggy sensations caught in that place just before wakefulness.  The fog seemed to dissipate and he dreamed Brian was licking and sucking his cock outside under the stars.  He lifted his hips and pushed deeper into his boy’s mouth gripping his hair just shy of painfully.

Brian moaned as he felt Master’s fingers tangle in his hair and guide his movements.  He liked it when he could get intense responses to his ministrations.  He wasn’t even thinking of himself and was quite shocked to notice that he wasn’t completely hard.  Normally, he’d have been aroused to the point of being mindless.  He swallowed around the hard cock thrusting into his throat pushing his tongue against the vein.  It didn’t take long for him to be rewarded with Master’s groan and his mouth filled.  He swallowed and licked until all evidence was erased before crawling back up and gently kissing Master’s lips.

Justin moaned as he kissed his boy tasting himself.  He broke the kiss, partially opened his eyes, and smiled.  “Fuck cookie.”

Brian grinned and raised an eyebrow.  “I’m taking a shower if you’re interested.”

Justin’s eyes popped open wide as he sat up.  “I’m up and awake.”

Brian laughed, jumped off the bed, and ran toward the bathroom calling out, “Better hurry or I’ll lock you out.”

Justin growled and scrambled out of the bed.  “That door better not be locked, cookie,” he yelled as he chased after Brian.

Brian was already in the shower laughing when Justin climbed in.  “Took you long enough to get here.”

“That was a mean trick to pull, cookie.”

Brian pressed his body against the blonde’s and whispered, “Whatever works, Master.”

After some enjoyable time in the shower, they both emerged still laughing and playing around.  As they enter the bedroom to get dressed, Justin pulled Brian’s head down and gave him a slow lingering kiss.  “I have something to show you as soon as we get some clothes on.”

Justin pulled on some comfortable sweats and a t-shirt and watched as Brian did the same.  “Are you going to work today, cookie?’

Brian shrugged his shoulders.  “I’m not sure, maybe later.”

Justin went to his briefcase and pulled out some papers.  He placed them on the table and motioned for Brian to join him.  As soon as Brian sat down, Justin pushed the papers in front of him.  “I need you to read over this and answer the questions to the best of your ability.  Please be completely honest when answering.  I’ll be in the playroom working out if you need me.”

Brian watched Master walk into the playroom and set about answering the questions on the questionnaire.  It was extremely detailed asking about prior experience, likes and dislikes, and what wouldn’t be tolerated.  He’d just started when he heard Celtic music coming from the playroom.  It took him almost half an hour to complete the form.  He stood up and walked toward the playroom.  As he entered, he was stunned and amazed at the beauty before him.  Master was moving his body to the rhythm of the music using martial arts techniques.  He had taken off his shirt and sweat clung to his body and slightly matted his hair.

Justin noticed Brian in the doorway and smiled at him.  “Come on in.”

Brian walked into the room and took a seat on the mat as he watched Master’s body moving, spinning, and kicking.  It was like a ballet, only with martial arts moves.

Justin stopped and walked over to Brian.  “Would you like to try?’

Brian shook his head.  “I’ve never been much of a dancer.”

“Awwww, come on cookie, dance with me.”

Brian grinned and allowed Master to pull him to his feet.  He watched as each move was demonstrated patiently.  He mimicked each move to the best of his ability.  It was fun.  Who would have ever believed that Brian Kinney would be doing a martial arts dance and enjoying himself?  No, it was more than that.  He was having a blast.  It wasn’t just the dance.  It was the way those blue eyes would light up when he got it right.  It was the patience shown in each move and gesture no matter how many times he slipped.  He felt comfortable.  He felt safe.  He could even be silly as he proved when he brought both arms above his head and did his imitation of a ballerina twirl.

Justin laughed out loud when he saw Brian twirl around.  “That was bad, cookie.  Don’t give up your day job.”

Brian moved closer to Master and once again started matching his slow movements.  He loved hearing that laugh and seeing that smile.  After a few minutes, he wrapped his arms around the blonde’s waist and tumbled them both to the mat.  He was laughing as he rolled on top and looked down into those intense blue eyes.  “I like dancing with you Master.”

Justin gave a shove and rolled them over.  He gazed into beautiful hazel eyes for a moment before capturing his boy’s mouth in a hungry kiss.  As soon as he broke the kiss he whispered, “I like dancing with you too, cookie.  Come on, let’s go have a look at what you did.”

Brian followed Master back to the table and sat down as the blonde read over his answers.  “I answered everything I could.”

Justin smiled at his boy.  “You did an excellent job.  I just need a few minutes to add some things to the contract, and then you can read it.”

Brian nodded his head and watched as Master typed on his laptop.  He enjoyed watching the other man work.  He was actually finding out that he liked lots of things he’d never known before.

Justin printed out the contract and handed it to Brian.  “I need you to read over this and tell me if we need to make any changes.”

When Brian got to the sub’s role section, he pointed to a stipulation and asked, “What does it mean important issues?  What are important issues?”

Justin smiled.  “Important issues are anything that you think is important, because if you think it’s important, then it’s important to me.”

Brian smiled and went back to reading.  He pointed to the sub’s veto section and asked, “I understand everything that’s here, but what if none of these situations apply and I just don’t want to do something?”

“Then you just say ‘I don’t want to do that’ and that will be the end of that.”

“I know it might sound silly, but I really hate to be tickled.  I guess I’d have to say that would be a very hard limit.”

“Okay, we will add a no tickling clause to the contract.”

Brian nodded and continued to read over the contract.  After he’d read through it twice he looked up and asked, “Okay, what happens next?”

Justin took Brian’s hand and looked into his boy’s eyes.  “Well, I’d really like it if you’d move in here with me.  I don’t expect you to give up your place, because I think you might need to get away sometime.  We can even look into getting another place altogether, it’s up to you.”

Brian swallowed hard.  He knew this was coming, and he was really glad to hear that he didn’t have to give up his loft.  Maybe this arrangement wouldn’t be so bad after all.  “All I really need is some office space.”

Justin nodded his head, “Okay, I can have the contractors in here and get you an office set up first of next week.”

“I don’t need all that.  I just need a desk and a chair in the corner.”

“If you need an office, you will have an office.  I’ll also have a private office for you set up in my studio and one on the first floor as well.  Anything else you want?”

Brian took a deep breath.  He’d never had anyone listen to him and be so willing to please him.  “Well, I insist on paying for all the renovations.”

Justin gave Brian a little kiss.  “Absolutely not, cookie.  I own this building.  I have plenty of money.  If you read the contract, it’s my responsibility to take care of you, and that’s just what I plan on doing.”

Brian shook his head a bit overwhelmed.  “So, after all that happens, then what?”

“At some point we’d have a collaring ceremony.  It can be private, just the two of us, or we can invite some of our friends.  I’ll leave that decision up to you.  I just don’t want you to feel pressured.  We don’t have to do anything today if you don’t want to.  I just wanted to get the contract signed so that we’d both have an understanding of what we each want out of this relationship.”

“So, after I sign this contract, will we still talk about things, or will you make all the decisions?  I know what the contract says, but I’m still not sure I fully understand it.”

Justin winked at Brian.  “This lifestyle is all about communication and trust.  We are human and so we’ll make mistakes, however, with the contract, it will give us rules to follow.  We decide together what those rules will be and the consequences for breaking them.”

“But the contract only deals with punishments I will receive if I mess up, what happens if you mess up?”

Justin ran his fingertips along Brian’s jaw.  “If I mess up, I receive the worst punishment of all.  I run the risk of damaging your trust in me and losing you as my sub.  I’m not perfect, cookie, and I might make some mistakes, but you don’t have to worry about punishing me, because I’ll do it.  For you, it’s simple.  You make a mistake, you take your punishment, it’s over and forgotten.  For me, well I have to live with it every single day of my life with no reprieve.  That’s my punishment.”

Something inside Brian shifted.  He couldn’t bear the thought of this man worrying so much about making a mistake.  He reached out and ran his hand behind Master’s neck and pulled him into a kiss.  Just because it didn’t say anywhere in that contract that he was supposed to be responsible for taking care of the blonde, he still felt responsible.  He broke the kiss and rested his forehead against the blonde’s.  “I guess we figure this out together then, so let’s get to signing.”

Justin pulled his laptop closer and quickly made the changes that Brian wanted made to the contract.  He printed out a new copy and shredded the old one.  He also pulled some more forms out of his briefcase.  “I also have Power of Attorney paperwork.  I’ve already signed one giving you full rights to take over for me should I become unable to do so.  I’d like it if you’d do the same.”

Brian nodded his head and signed first the POA and then after rereading the contract, signed it as well.  He pushed the papers back to Master and grinned.

Justin signed the contract, stood, and walked over to the painting of the rose encased in thorns.  He ran his fingers up the side and the painting swung forward revealing a wall safe.  He turned and waved Brian over.  “Watch carefully.”  He punched in the numbers of his access code and grinned at Brian.  He placed the paperwork inside and closed it.

Justin ran his fingers through Brian’s hair and grinned happily.  “You’re all mine now, cookie.”