Midnight Whispers
QAF Brian and Justin Fanfiction
Author's Chapter Notes:
I’d like to thank everyone involved in helping me get this story out. You guys all rock and you know who you are. I’d also like to put a warning on this chapter because it deals with electric play and that might be something you aren’t interested in reading. However, if you’d like more information on the subject, you can visit http://www.medicaltoys.com/electric.htm it has all the information you could ever want or need regarding different devices used in BDSM play.

banner 

Brian heard Justin walking toward him and willed his body to remain relaxed, well as relaxed as he could possibly be given the circumstances.

“Are you okay, cookie?”

Brian took a deep breath and nodded his head. He felt a hand slowly moving up his leg and licked his lips.

“I promise I’m not going to hurt you, but you have to keep as still as possible for me. Can you do that, cookie?”

“Yes, Master.”

“That’s my good boy.” Justin pulled the rolling table closer and opened the black case. It held probably one of his favorite toys to play with. He flipped a couple of switches and turned the frequency on low checking to see if the battery was on full charge. He’d chosen the PES unit because it was next to impossible to hurt anyone with this particular device. He also liked the numerous attachments that you could get to go with it. His eyes traveled over Brian’s body and he licked his lips. It was going to be such a turn on watching his boy learn to cope with all the sensations his body was about to receive. He picked up the first attachment, one of his favorites, called the deep throat. He liked it because it delivered sensations internally from the electrode that was inserted into the urethra as well as external stimulation from the ring that was secured around the corona. He also liked the fact that it could be used with other attachments, which made the play almost limitlessly. He decided on the electro-flex butt plug to use with the deep throat. “You are in for such a treat, cookie.”

Brian was watching every move the blonde made intensely. He was trying to keep his breathing calm, but it was a bit difficult when faced with a new situation. He had nothing to compare this to and no way of knowing how he was going to react. He really hated not knowing these things and it was causing him to feel just a bit more than apprehensive.

Justin stepped over and looked down into Brian’s hazel eyes. He noted the traces of fear there even though his boy was doing extremely well at hiding the fact. He trailed a hand over the hard muscular chest and spoke in a very soothing voice. “I know this is a bit intimidating, but I promise you won’t feel anything but intense pleasure.” He showed Brian the deep throat attachment. “I’ll insert this exactly as I did with the sound. Do you remember how that felt?”

Brian licked his dry lips and nodded his head. He could handle that no problem. He could remember vividly how that had felt.

“Good boy. Once I have the electrode inserted, I’ll stretch the ring around the head of your cock. This holds the internal electrode in place and also provides stimulation externally.”

Brian listened and nodded his head. So far, everything seemed pretty straight forward.

Justin laid the deep throat attachment on Brian’s chest and showed his boy the butt plug attachment. “This will be inserted anally. It gives off the same electrical stimulation but also rotates inside you.”

Brian looked at the little plug and nodded again. He’d had much larger things inserted recently, so he knew he could handle that plug.

Justin leaned down and kissed Brian softly. “You are doing so well, cookie. I’m so very proud of you.” He picked up the medical rubber gloves and put them on. He gave Brian a reassuring smile before moving down his boy’s body. He took out his special lube and prepared the electrode on the deep throat. He wrapped his fingers around his boy’s cock and pulled open the little opening. “Okay cookie, I need you to take a deep breath and hold it for me.”

Brian sucked air into his lungs and closed his eyes tightly. His hands balled into fists as he felt the electrode gently slide slowly inside. He felt the ring stretching around the head of his dick and released his breath slowly. That hadn’t been bad at all. It felt different than the first time with the sounds, but nothing too painful about it. He was amazed to find that he was still rock hard. He felt Master pushing his legs apart and knew the butt plug was next on the agenda. He lifted himself up as he felt fingers probing gently. It wasn’t long till he felt the plug break through his muscles and slide into place.

“How are you doing, cookie?” Justin gently rubbed a latex covered hand over his boy’s stomach.

Brian opened his eyes and looked up at his Master. “I’m fine.”

“Good boy. I’m going to start low and very slowly increase the voltage. If you feel any discomfort, tell me immediately.”

Brian licked his lips again and nodded. He flexed his fingers a bit before drawing them up into a fist once again. He sucked in a quick breath as he felt the first tingle of power running through the devices. The butt plug was vibrating and rotating round and round stretching him. His cock was literally jumping reflexively to the current running through the electrodes. It was a feeling he wasn’t sure he’d ever be able to put into words. “It’s so good, Master.”

Justin had removed the latex gloves and moved up to stand beside his boy’s head. He loved watching the expressions on Brian’s face change as he adjusted the dial on his PES unit. This had to be the sexiest sight on the planet. He loved the way his boy’s body jerked and moved with the voltage, the little noises that filled the air, and the sexy sheen of sweat that was slowly covering the writhing body. He pulled his own cock free and gently stroked as he watched Brian dance with pleasure. He gave the knob a small turn and watched as his boy’s body lifted up off the table.

“Urggggg, Cuumming!” Brian barely got the words out as his entire body exploded with sensations. His hips were thrusting futilely into the air as the butt plug continued its rotating motions. It wasn’t stopping. He was still in the middle of an orgasm. It just went on and on. He barely registered the fact that Master had removed the plug and thrust inside him. He was still trying to thrust his hips, but Master was holding his hips tightly into place. He only slightly comprehended the sounds his Master was making. He was utterly lost. “Still cuumming, Oh Masssster!”

Justin moaned as he felt his boy’s muscles milking his condom covered shaft. He kept himself buried deeply inside the hot tunnel. There was no need for him to move since the muscles were twitching, squeezing, and massaging his aching cock. He gave the knob another small turn and heard his boy scream out his pleasure. It was almost impossible to hold Brian’s hips in place, but he managed. He almost screamed in pleasure himself as the anal walls constricted with more pressure. He closed his eyes and moaned loudly as his boy milked his cock and he filled the condom almost to overflowing. Justin slowly lowered the voltage till the meter was once again on zero. He stayed buried deep inside his boy as he gently removed the deep throat device and put it on the tray table.

Brian was trying to catch his breath. His body was still humming with sensations. He could feel Master’s cock still inside him. It was all too much.

Justin watched as the white liquid seemed to bubble up and run down the sides of his boy’s cock. It wasn’t a violent eruption more like a gentle overflowing. He leaned down and sucked the head into his mouth moaning at his boy’s taste.

Brian almost screamed as he felt the hot mouth engulf his overly sensitive cock. This was the closest thing to pain he’d felt so far tonight. He was almost relieved when Master pulled back.

Justin slowly pulled his cock free and disposed of the condom. He started massaging the muscles of Brian’s calves and thighs letting his fingers roam over every inch of his boy’s body. “You were such a good boy, cookie. I’ve never seen anything more beautiful in my life.”

Brian closed his eyes as he felt the soothing fingers working over his body. Master’s words washed over him leaving him with the feeling that he’d just done something of great significance. He liked it when Master was proud of him. He liked it a lot. He was just so tired. He couldn’t ever remember being so drained and sexually sated in his life. “So tired, Master.”

Justin released the wheels on the gurney and rolled it over next to the California king size bed he had in the corner of his playroom. “Come on, cookie. You can’t sleep on the med table. Let’s get you into bed.”

Justin helped his boy off the gurney and into the big comfortable bed. He smiled as he watched Brian get comfortable. He slid in next to his boy and pulled him close.

Brian moaned softly and curled his body against the solid warmth of his Master. The last thing he murmured before drifting off to sleep was, “I missed you so much, Master.”

Justin tighten his arms around his boy and whispered, “I missed you too, cookie.” Well that settled matters as far as Justin was concerned. From now on, his boy went with him on business trips that required him to be gone longer than a day. He gently rubbed his hand down Brian’s back. He couldn’t wait to show him the surprise he’d bought for him. There was so much they still had to do. Brian had to fill out the questionnaire, they had to decide upon and sign a contract, and then he’d get to collar his boy. He was looking forward to seeing his cookie wearing the choker necklace he’d commissioned for him while in New York.

It was probably a bit premature of him to order the choker, but on some level, he’d known from the start that Brian was going to be his sub. He’d drawn exactly what he wanted the choker to look like incorporating the design of his tattoo along with Celtic knots. He’d also ordered a bracelet to match for him to wear. He wanted his boy to know he was just as dedicated to this relationship. The jeweler had loved the design and offered to purchase it, but Justin refused. This was his and Brian’s and no one else would ever have anything like it. He’d made sure the jeweler knew he held the patent on the design while he was arguing over why he didn’t want jewels added to the plain platinum design. He wanted Brian to feel comfortable wearing his collar in business meetings and around his friends without having to explain its meaning or its importance.

Justin’s final stop had been at the designer leather shop on Fifth Avenue. He’d commissioned a leather g-string and a leather vest to match his own. He hoped that one day cookie would join him in his demonstrations and he wanted his boy to look good. He’d instructed the shop keep to put Master Web’s boy cookie on the back of Brian’s vest in silver studs. He’d also purchased a plain black leather collar and a black leather collar with cookie in silver studs. After all, it was important to look good and accessorize, even for demonstrations.

Justin closed his eyes and imagined his cookie wearing the leather outfit and kneeling on stage at his feet. It was one hot image to occupy his mind with as he drifted off to sleep.