Midnight Whispers
QAF Brian and Justin Fanfiction

banner 

Brian released the breath that he’d seemingly been holding since picking up the phone.  He gently placed the receiver in its cradle as his fingers slid over the smooth surface longing to touch Master instead.  He leaned back in his chair feeling the soft leather cushion his back and imagined a solid, warm chest.   As his eyes closed, he drifted to that place where all he knew was his Master’s presence.   A smile of satisfaction curled on his lips.  After today, he’d have a part of his Master with him forever.  He felt strangely calm and excited all at the same time because he was finally acknowledging his need to belong to Master.

Brian walked into the tattoo parlor and looked around.  Along with all the colorful pictures hanging on the wall, he spotted a dark-haired man, obviously the artist, behind the counter in a corner of the room, sterilizing instruments.  He didn’t have to wait because he’d called ahead and made plans with the man.  It had been a long process to find the pattern for the tattoo, and an artist who could replicate it.  He stripped off his shirt and sat down in the chair nodding his head at the tattoo artist.

“Okay, Mr. Kinney, I’m going to draw the pattern on your arm and then we’ll do the actual tattoo.  I don’t have the pattern, but I’ve seen the design, so I’m going to draw it freehand.  Just tell me if anything needs changing.”  The artist waited patiently for a response as he pulled out his pen.

“Then let’s get this show on the road.”  Brian shifted in the chair so that his arm was in the right position.  He felt the tip of the artist’s pen moving over his arm with sure strokes and tried to keep the slight fear coiling inside at bay.  He squeezed his eyes shut and let the images of Master fill his mind.  Every stroke of that pen was bringing him closer and closer to his destiny.

“Mr. Kinney, I need you to approve the drawing and then we can get started.”

Brian looked at his arm and took a few deep breaths before he cleared his throat a couple of times trying to make sure his voice didn't betray his emotions.  It was probably the most beautiful thing he’d ever seen in his life.  It was perfect and identical to Master’s.  He reached up with his right hand and slowly ran his fingertips around the outline of the drawing.  Even though he was dreading the next part in the process of getting this tattoo, he knew that he could endure it.  What better reward was there for the pain than the knowledge that he’d have a part of his Master with him forever.  “It looks great.  Start whenever you’re ready.”

Brian leaned back and closed his eyes.  He felt the first burning sensation of the tattoo gun touch his arm and sucked in a deep breath.  It felt like someone was slowly dragging a lit cigarette across his skin.  He bit into the side of his cheek and willed himself to relax letting his mind fill with images of his Master.  He wished it was his Master’s hand moving that torture device across his arm, but then again, maybe it was better that it wasn’t, because he’d probably embarrass himself and cum in his pants like some teenager. He took another deep breath. He could endure this.

Four hours later and five hundred dollars poorer, Brian walked out of the tattoo parlor and had to stop himself from leaping in the air and shouting for joy.  He’d done it!  He lifted his right hand moving it to touch his left arm, when he remembered he wasn’t supposed to aggravate the wound.   It needed to heal quickly.  He placed his hand right below the spot where the tattoo was and noticed that it was seeping blood and ink.  It was a good thing he’d worn a black shirt, or else he’d have people asking too many questions that he just wasn’t ready to answer.  All he wanted was to enjoy this freedom he shared with Master.

Cynthia met him as he entered his office at Kinnetik.  “Have a good morning lazing around, Boss?  So nice of you to show up just in time for lunch.”

Brian smirked, cocked his heads to the side, and snarked, “Great!  I’m glad I got here in time to leave for my lunch break.  Who knows maybe I’ll take a very long lunch today.”

Cynthia laughed, handed Brian some files, gave him a little wink, and said, “Well make sure that you play it safe on your lunch break Boss.”

Brian sat behind his desk and looked around his office.  He saw the awards, the expensive furniture, the tasteful décor and realized that anyone looking at him would assume he had it all, looks, money, success, but they’d never see what was missing in his life.  He felt his arm again and smiled…what had been missing from his life.  He heard his cell ringing, flipped it open without even checking the caller ID, and said, “Kinney here.”

“Now is that the proper way to answer your phone when I call?”  Justin’s voice let Brian know that he was amused.

“I’m sorry, Master. I didn’t even check the ID,” Brian quickly explained.

Justin chuckled softly.  “I was only teasing.  I finally found a few minutes where I wasn’t surrounded by clients clamoring for attention, so I thought I’d call and see if you missed me.”

Brian reached up and gently touched his sore arm again.  “Actually, I’ve felt like you were with me all along, Master.”

Justin was silent for a moment before replying, “I’m really glad to hear that.  I’ve been thinking of you as well.”

Brian leaned back in his leather chair and gave it a little half spin turning so his back was to the door.  “When will you be home, Master?”

“I’m not exactly sure, but hopefully I’ll be finished and back home in a week.  I’ll keep you informed.  So, what have you got planned for today?”

Brian took a long breath that sounded like a sigh.  “I was considering taking the rest of the day off.”

“Will you be home tonight?”  Justin asked softly.

“If I have the proper incentive I can be.”

“If you are home at ten tonight, naked in your bed, and you answer your phone, then I might be persuaded to play with you.”  Justin’s voice was low and breathy.

Brian felt a shiver run up his spine.  “Naked in bed?”

“Yes, I want you naked and spread out on the bed waiting for my call.  Basically, I want you hot, hard, and ready.”

Brian moaned softly at the picture Master was painting in his mind.  “Do you enjoy thinking of me that way Master, spread out, wanting, needing, and begging for your touch?”

Brian heard Justin’s soft gasp and strangled moan.  Once again he felt powerful just thinking of how he was affecting Master.  “Do you miss me, Master?”

Justin coughed to clear his throat before whispering, “Yeah, I do.”

Brian’s smile doubled in size. “In that case, I’ll be home tonight at ten, I’ll be naked and stretched out on my bed, I’ll stroke myself until I’m achingly hard, and I’ll be waiting for your call.”

Justin groaned softly and muttered, “Fuck me,” before saying, “Pick out a vibrator and a butt plug, buy your favorite lubricant, and have it all handy when I call.”

Brian closed his eyes briefly imagining all the items and what Master was going to have him do with each one.  “I can’t wait, Master.”

“Go back to work and think of me.  I’ll talk to you tonight.  Later.”  Justin quickly hung up the phone before he totally embarrassed himself.

Brian smiled and whispered later even though the call had already ended.  Master missed him.  He was learning that giving up control really wasn’t how most people perceived it.  He’d heard the want and need in that voice that sent shivers of desire through his entire body.  He’d done that.  Hearing Master’s voice always made him feel safe and yet hard as a rock as the same time, but it was definitely a powerful feeling to know he had the same power.  “Just wait until tonight, Master.”

Brian cleaned off his desk, signed the forms that Ted needed him to sign, and gathered his stuff together.  He had some shopping to do.  He needed to pick up some salve for his arm and another bottle of lubricant.  His hands shook slightly showing his excitement just thinking about what was going to happen tonight.  Okay, it was true, he missed Master.

As he walked past Cynthia’s office he stuck his head in and called out, “I’m going home for the day.  If you need me for anything just call my cell.”

“Sure thing, Boss, but I’m positive I can handle things for a few hours without you.”  Cynthia chuckled.

“Whatever you need to believe, Cyn, whatever you need to believe to get you through the day is fine with me.”  Brian gave her a wink and walked out.

Cynthia watched him saunter out of the building and asked out loud, to no one in particular, “Who was that man?”

Brian walked into diner and couldn’t seem to wipe the smile off his face.  He slid into a booth, turned and stretched his legs out on the seat, and looked around.

“Hey, Kiddo, what are you having?”  Debbie asked as she approached the booth.

“Just a cup of coffee, Deb,” Brian answered.

“Did you acquire a big account today?”

“Actually, I didn’t even work today.  I just dropped in to check things out, and now I’m taking the rest of the day off.”

“Well, you must have some hot guy lined up by the looks of that smile on your face,”  Debbie said with a laugh.

Brian pushed his tongue into his cheek and stated, “The hottest.”

Debbie laughed and went to get his coffee.  The bell over the door jangled and Brian looked up to see Michael walking toward his booth.

“Hey Brian, what are you doing here at this time of day?”

“Taking the day off, Mikey.”

“Great, then you can come to Babylon with us tonight.  You know how hard it is for all of us to get together these days.  It seems that Mom’s dinners are the only things that everyone will drop their plans to attend.”  Michael smiled excitedly.

“Afraid not Mikey.  I already have plans.”  Brian took the cup of coffee from Debbie as soon as she walked up with it.

“Brian, you never want to hang out with us anymore,” Michael whined.

Brian added his normal amount of sugar to the coffee and took a sip.  “What can I say Mikey? So many hot guys to fuck and so little time.”

“It seems Brian has a hot date tonight,” Debbie informed her son.

“Ma, you know Brian doesn’t date.”

Brian arched his eyebrow and grinned.  If only Mikey knew just exactly what he would do for a certain blonde man, he’d probably have a heart attack.

“Jesus Christ!  Brian, could you just once not think with your dick?” Michael asked.

“Why Mikey, it’s so much more fun thinking with your dick.”  Brian gave Michael his tongue in cheek smirk. He took another drink of his coffee, pulled out ten dollars and dropped it on the table, stood up, and announced, “I’m out of here.  Later Mikey.”

Debbie watched as Brian walked out of the diner.  “He seems really happy.”

“Why wouldn’t he be?  He’s Brian Kinney for fuck’s sake.”  Michael shook his head.

At exactly 9:55 that night, Brian placed the items he’d been instructed to have ready on the bed along with his cell phone, pulled the towel off his still slightly damp body, and crawled onto the bed flipping over on his back.  He reached out with his hand making sure he could reach his cell phone before closing his eyes and imagining Master standing over him watching him.  He could almost feel the heat from those intense blue eyes scorching his skin.  He sucked on his index finger and slowly ran his it across his shaft a few times.  He felt the moist heat of Master’s tongue licking slowly up and down before completely engulfing him.  He thrust his hips upwards trying to push deeper.  He could hear the moans ringing loudly in his ears and knew he was pleasing Master.  The power seemed to surge through every pour of his body as he surrendered completely to the sensations.  The only conscious thought filling his mind was the knowledge that the more of himself that he gave willingly, the more he was going to receive…not just in his own physical pleasure, but in knowing he was pleasing his Master just as much. 

Brian’s erotic haze was broken by the ringing of his cell phone.  He reached out, flipped it open, and brought it to his ear with his free hand as he continued to slowly stroke himself, and whispered huskily, “Hello Master.”

“Tell me exactly where you are, what you look like, and what you are doing.”  Justin’s voice was low and seductive.

Brian chuckled softly and whispered, “Anxious, Master?”

Justin growled softly, “Don’t be a brat, cookie.”

“I am completely naked spread out on my bed just as you instructed.  I’m slowly stroking myself and I’m so hard,” Brian said between soft moans.

“Fuck,” Justin groaned.  “Do you have the toys, cookie?”  Justin slowly started stroking his aching cock as he listened to Brian’s little gasping moans.  He closed his eyes and imagined what his boy looked like all spread out on the bed just waiting for him.

“Yes, I have everything.”

“Good boy, cookie.  I’m so hard just thinking of you and what you are doing for me.  I want you to prepare yourself and insert the butt plug.  Remember, I can’t see you so you will have to tell me what you are doing.”  Justin licked his lips trying to control his breathing.

Brian smiled because he heard the need in Master’s voice.  He was going to give just as much pleasure as he was receiving.  It really was an ego boost to know he could affect the blonde just as much as he seemed to be affected by the other man.  He lubed up his fingers and rolled onto his side.  He reached back and pushed his slick fingers against his opening.  “Oh, Master, I’m pushing in one finger slowly,” he sucked in a breath and moaned.  “It feels so good, Master.”

“That’s my finger, cookie.  I’m going to fuck you so hard.”

Brian moaned louder and pushed another finger inside.  “I feel you, Master.  Now there are two fingers inside me.  Feels so good.”

Justin listened to his boy’s panting and moaning as he stroked his aching cock faster.  “That’s it, cookie.  You look so amazing to me.  I wish I were there so I could spank your ass while you were doing that.  I’d love to watch it turn red while you fucked yourself with your fingers.”

Brian whimpered softly and moved his fingers harder, deeper, and faster.  He could almost feel the sharp stinging slaps against his flesh.  He groaned louder, “Oh fuck, Master.”  He was panting heavily and squirming against the duvet.  “I’m ready.  I need...I want…I am so hard…I ache for you.”

Justin couldn’t stop the moan that escaped as he listened to the hunger in his boy’s voice.  He could hear the rustling of the bed and knew Brian was moving around seeking relief.  “So good, cookie.  You are my good boy.  Now gently pull your fingers out and slowly insert the plug.  Can you do that for me?”

Brian gasped as he pulled his fingers free.  He reached out and grabbed the plug smearing it with lube before shifting around and placing it against his hole.  He moaned loudly as he slowly pushed it inside.  “Fuck, Master. I’m pushing it inside and it’s stretching and burning a bit.”

“Take a deep breath cookie and keep pushing slowly.  You are so fucking amazing.”

Brian felt a sensation run through his body that was stronger than the physical sensations he was feeling.  He heard the pride mixed with sexual need and hunger in his Master’s voice.  He felt ten feet tall.  At that moment, there was nothing he wouldn’t do to keep that sound in his Master’s voice.  He gave the plug a hard shove and gasped when he felt his muscles stretch as the plug sank inside him.

Justin heard the gasp and asked, “What’s wrong, cookie?”

“Nothing, Master,” Brian panted trying to relax his muscles.  “I just went too fast.”

“Listen to me, you are not to hurt yourself, cookie.  Do you understand?”  Justin’s voice had taken on a hard edge.

“I’m fine, Master.  It feels good.  It feels like you are pushing inside me,”  Brian moaned.

“Is it all the way inside?” Justin’s voice was full of desire and need.  He didn’t even realize how much of himself he was giving away.

“Yes, Master.”

“God, cookie, you are so hot.  I want to bury myself inside you.”  Justin’s fist was moving up and down faster.  “Roll over on your back, get the vibrator, turn it on high, and hold it against your balls.”

Brian followed instructions without question.  He arched up off the bed with a loud moan as he felt the vibrations shoot through his body.  “OH FUCK!”

“Yeah, that’s right, cookie.  I want to hear your pleasure.”

“It’s too much.  I can’t hold off.  I need…” Brian was squirming around on the bed causing the plug to move and stretch him more.  All the sensations were assaulting his senses simultaneously.

“Not yet, cookie.  Concentrate on me.  Just listen to my voice.  You are such a good boy.  I’m so proud of you.  You can hold off.  I want to hear the need in your voice just a little longer.  Can you do that for me?”

Brian felt the moisture gather in his eyes.  He listened to Master’s voice and knew he wouldn’t disappoint the blonde.  He ground his teeth together and sucked air into his lungs demanding his body to slow down.  “For you, Master. Only for you.”

“I’m so close, cookie.  I want you to cum with me.  Almost there.  Uummm NOW, cookie.”  Justin groaned loudly into the phone as he shot his load all over his chest.  He heard his boy’s strangled scream and gasped into the phone, “Good boy, cookie.  So proud of you.”

Brian’s entire body was shaking and his mind centered on Master’s words of praise.  Again he felt that sensation that surpassed even the incredibly intense orgasm he’d just experienced.  He dropped the vibrator onto the bed and felt as if his bones were rubber.  His eyes closed tightly as he imagined Master’s face.  “Thank you, Master,” he managed to gasp softly.

Justin smiled and took a deep breath leaning back against the headboard.  “Mmmmm you are welcome, and I should be the one thanking you.  I really needed that, cookie.”

Brian chuckled softly. “It really was my pleasure, Master.”

“Listen, cookie, I want you to sleep with the plug inside you.  If you wake up in pain, you are to remove it immediately, otherwise, leave it in all night.”

Brian licked his lips trying to moisten them before speaking.  “I like the idea of sleeping with you inside me.”

“Damn it, cookie, cut that shit out.  You’re going to make me hard again.”

Brian smiled at the mixture of desire and slight aggravation in Master’s voice.  “I’ll be good.”

“Remember, if you wake up in pain you will remove the plug immediately.”  Justin’s voice was deadly serious.

“I promise, Master.”

“I have to get some sleep.  I have a long hard day tomorrow, but I’ll be looking forward to talking to you again tomorrow night.”  Justin’s voice was barely above a whisper.

Brian heard the desire and the need in Master’s voice.  He felt the quiver in his stomach.  “I’ll be waiting for you, Master.”

“Later.”  Justin quickly hung up the phone and grabbed the extra pillow on his bed.  He closed his eyes and pictured his boy’s face as he hugged the pillow tightly.  “I miss you so much, cookie.”

Brian closed his cell phone and put it on the ledge of his bed.  He groaned as he moved around feeling the plug moving inside him.  He turned off the vibrator, tossed it on the floor and pulled the duvet up over his body.  He pulled the pillow against his body and buried his face in the soft fabric for a moment.  He wasn’t sure about a lot of things.  He was still a little afraid and a bit confused, but he knew beyond a shadow of a doubt, that he wanted to feel the way he was feeling right now for the rest of his life.