Midnight Whispers
QAF Brian and Justin Fanfiction

 

Justin forcefully knocked on the loft door. He was in the mood to set things straight and talk some sense into Brian’s tiny, little brain. But he hadn’t prepared himself seeing his husband in a black wife beater that showed off the man’s gorgeous arms. So when Brian opened the door, instead of saying a few chosen words, Justin just let out a vague noise from his throat.

 

Brian looked smug. “I got a pizza and a movie, want to come in?”

 

“I like pizza,” Justin nodded and walked past Brian. “And put on a shirt. You look ridiculous.”

 

“Nope, I’m hot,” Brian shook his head and closed the door. He walked to the kitchen and took the cardboard box, bringing it to the living room. Justin sat on the sofa and Brian grabbed the remote control before sitting next to him. He gave the box to Justin and pressed play.

 

“What do we have here?” Justin opened the lid and was a little disappointed that there was no meat in sight. He loved meat in his pizza. “You serious?” he looked over at Brian.

 

“Shut up,” Brian took a slice and concentrated at the beginning of the movie.

 

“What are we watching?” Justin decided to let it go and grabbed one slice before putting the box on the coffee table.

 

“Robin Hood,” Brian answered.

 

“The one with Russell Crowe?” Justin asked and Brian nodded. “Great. I’ve been meaning to watch it.”

 

After two slices of pizza, Justin found himself thirsty so he decided to go look for something to drink. He got up and went to check Brian’s fridge. There was a carton of guava juice. He liked guava juice. So Justin took it and walked back to the sofa, falling next to Brian. The weird thing was, Brian started to look at him funny. He didn’t say anything, he just stared. Justin decided to ignore him and opened the carton, drinking straight from it. At that point Justin could have sworn Brian’s face twitched.

 

When Justin lowered the carton he looked at Brian who quickly moved his eyes back to the TV. Justin briefly rolled his lips into his mouth and licked them. Justin had just found something, he was sure of it. He just didn’t know what.

 

“Have you seen this movie before?” Justin asked.

 

“No,” Brian shook his head.

 

“You want some?” Justin offered the carton to Brian and was surprised how quickly it was snatched from his hand. The younger man fought against a smile and moved his head forward again.

 

*

 

There was about 30 minutes of the movie left when Brian felt something touch his shoulder. He saw a mop of light brown hair on his right shoulder and leaned his head forward to see if the blue eyes were closed. They were. It was late already so Brian let the younger man sleep for the rest of the movie.

 

When the end credits started rolling, Brian pressed pause and scooped his husband up to his arms partially waking him up.

 

“Brian?” Justin mumbled sleepily.

 

“Just getting you to bed. You’ll be much more comfortable there,” Brian whispered and walked to the bedroom. He settled the man down on the mattress and immediately he fell back asleep. Brian looked down at Justin and his jeans. No one slept in his bed with pants on. That was a fact. So Brian opened the belt, button and zipper before taking hold of the waistband and pulling the pants off, revealing a pair of dark blue underwear.

 

“Umh, what are you doing?” Justin mumbled but Brian didn’t have time to answer when he yet again had fell asleep.

 

Brian pulled the jeans off and covered Justin with a blue blanket. Then he went to take the DVD out and turn off the TV. He also checked that the door was locked and turned off the lights before brushing his teeth and getting into bed himself too.

 

*

 

A loud thundering noise woke up Brian. The noise was not new to him. It had woken him up a couple of times during the night. It was raining and blowing really hard and sometimes the wind made the rain hit the windows loudly. The brunet stretched under the warm, blue blanket and then turned his head to see the other person in his bed. Justin was lying on his stomach, arms wrapped around his pillow.

 

It was quiet if you didn’t count the rain so when Brian started hearing buzzing, he furrowed his brows. That was not a familiar sound in his loft. He sat up and listened. The buzzing was coming from somewhere near. The brunet got up and walked to Justin’s pants, picking them up. Now it was clear that it was the man’s phone that was vibrating. Brian pulled it out from the front pocket and looked at the small screen. Alex. Oh this is just too perfect, Brian thought.

 

He pressed the answer button and walked to the kitchen. “What a nice surprise, Alex.” Brian tried to put the lights on but even though Brian flipped the switch, the room stayed dim. The power was obviously out. The line was quiet for a few seconds until Brian heard an unsure voice.

 

“Brian?” Alex said.

 

“Recognized,” Brian smiled widely.

 

“Where’s Justin?” suddenly the unsure voice turned into hostile.

 

“Shh, he’s still sleeping. We had a late night,” Brian leaned on the kitchen island wearing only his underwear.

 

“Put him on the phone right now!” the brunet had to pull the phone from his ear since the man yelled so loudly it hurt his ear.

 

“Sorry, no can do but it was nice talking to you. Bye now,” Brian smiled and pressed the end button. Then he turned the phone off and went to put it back into Justin’s pocket.

 

Brian climbed back into his bed dipping the mattress a little. He noticed that Justin almost woke up because of it and moved under the blanket. As the brunet laid down, Justin moved closer and cuddled to him. This morning just keeps getting better, Brian chuckled in his mind. He turned to his side and put his arm around the other man. Justin just snuggled tighter against Brian’s chest and moved his leg over Brian’s. The older man knew Justin was partially wake but obviously not enough, so he took advantage of the situation and moved his hand lower, over the perky bubble butt.

 

Justin hummed in his hazy condition and kissed the warm, nice skin in front of him. He somehow felt safe in the strong arms and the smell was overwhelmingly good. He sighed and felt a palm run over his backside.

 

“Mmh, just give me a few more minutes Alex and I’ll be ready,” Justin muttered, not ready to open his eyes yet but definitely up for some glorious morning sex.

 

“Guess again,” Brian sing sang into Justin’s hair.

 

Justin snapped his eyes open, the nice morning feeling totally gone. He pulled his head back and saw Brian’s grinning face looking down at him.

 

“What the fuck, Brian!” the man scurried to the other side of the bed, away from Brian.

 

“What? You started it,” the brunet shrugged.

 

“I thought you were Alex!” Justin defended himself.

 

“Nope, not Alex. Brian, much better than Alex, way better than Alex,” Brian moved on his back and crossed his fingers behind his head, flexing his muscles a little. That worked immediately as he noticed Justin’s eyes wondering down his almost naked body. He chuckled as he noticed Justin shake his head and rub his eyes.

 

“I got to go,” Justin got up from the bed.

 

“Don’t think you’re going anywhere,” Brian shook his head.

 

“What, so now I’m a prisoner here?” Justin’s voice was bored as he picked up his pants and started pulling them on.

 

“Nope, the weather is horrible and the power is out,” Brian pointed out.

 

“I think I’ll manage,” Justin sighed and patted his pocket to make sure his phone was still there.

 

“You can’t get out of this loft without power. The alarm is on and you need power to remove it. You’re stuck,” Brian sat up and sat legs crossed on the soft mattress. That wasn’t the case. He had just lied brilliantly through his teeth. All that was needed was a key and Justin would be able to get out. Happily, Brian knew his keys were in his jacket’s pocket and the jacket was in his closet.

 

“What?” Justin’s voice rose and octave.

 

“Maximum security, what did you think?” Brian got up, not bothering with clothes even though it was a little chilly. “Breakfast?”

 

“Are you really saying that I can’t get out until the power comes back?” Justin run after Brian as the man patted barefooted to the kitchen.

 

“Yep,” Brian turned his upper body towards Justin a little.

 

“You’re lying,” Justin squinted his eyes at the man.

 

“Go ahead. Try to get out. You’re only going to alert the police. You wouldn’t want the whole squad knocking the door down now, would you?” Brian took two bowls out of his cupboard. “Granola?”

 

“How long will the power be out?” Justin sat on the closest barstool, slightly devastated.

 

“Might be out the whole day. Maybe they will be back tomorrow, who knows,” Brian shrugged and took a box of granola out, pouring some into the two bowls. Then he took the milk out and poured some of it too. He picked up a spoon, pushed it into the mix and moved the bowl in front of Justin. “Eat, it might help,” Brian took his own bowl and sat next to Justin to eat.

 

Justin stared ahead for a second before taking the spoon and then he started eating. If he only could have seen the satisfied grin on Brian’s face.

 

*

 

Three hours later they were sitting on both sides of the coffee table in the living room. They both had cards in their hands, Brian more than Justin. They were playing Rummy. Justin already had three queens, three fours and row of spades on the table, leaving three cards he was still holding in his hand. Brian on the other hand still had all the cards in his hand but he only needed one ace and he would win the round.

 

He looked at Justin over the table and picked up a card from the deck. And what do you know. It was the ace of spades. The brunet threw away the one card he didn’t need and laid all his cards on the table.

 

“Admit it, you’re screwed,” Brian grinned and leaned back on his hands. “I win, again.”

 

“That’s because you’re cheating,” Justin grunted and pushed his cards in the middle of the table. “I’m bored.”

 

Brian smiled as he tidied the table and arranged the cards into a pile. “There’s not really much you can do here without the electricity.”

 

Justin stayed quiet for a moment before he asked a question. “Then what do you do?”

 

“Fuck, jerk off, go through my porn magazines,” Brian grinned.

 

“Should have guessed,” Justin rolled his eyes.

 

“Now that we’re on the topic of sex. How good is Alex in bed?” Brian crossed his arms on the table and leaned his chin on his forearms, waiting for Justin to answer.

 

The blond eyes grew huge and moved back on Brian. “I’m not telling you that.”

 

“Oh come on. We’re two adults here,” Brian arched his brows. “Does he give good blowjobs? What about rimjobs? A rimjob tells a lot about a man,” he pointed Justin with his finger as he said matter of factly.

 

Justin stared at Brian before bursting into laughter. “What the fuck, Brian?”

 

“What, they’re just questions!” Brian smiled.

 

“I’m the master of blowjobs and rimjobs so I will say he’s a good second,” Justin pushed his tongue into his cheek.

 

“Interesting,” Brian said with a voice that told he was interested. “What else are you good at? I love a man who can ride. How’s that?”

 

“Maybe,” Justin looked smug.

 

“What about kissing? Good quality kissers are hard to find these days. It feels like they’re almost extinct nowadays,” Brian inquired.

 

“Alex says I’m the best he’s ever had,” Justin admitted and moved his legs from under him, crossing them.

 

“And how good is Alex?” Brian got curious.

 

“He’s decent,” Justin shrugged a little and that made Brian gasp. For some reason it felt like they’ve had this conversation before.

 

“You’re willing to marry someone who is only decent? What is going on in that little head of yours?” Brian straightened his back not believing what he was hearing.

 

“There are other things, Brian,” Justin pointed out.

 

“Yeah, one of those things is you should know what a real kiss is before you settle down,” Brian got up and walked around the coffee table. He pulled his husband up.

 

“Brian,” was all Justin could manage to say before he felt dominating lips against his own. They devoured him, they took his breath away, they made Justin’s body fly an inch above the floor. No, Alex did not kiss like this. This kiss made Justin feel something. He got butterflies in his stomach, which he hadn’t felt since he met Alex. His heart skipped a beat and yeah, everyone should be kissed like this before making any final decisions.

 

“You still want to marry Alex?” Brian asked as he pulled away.

 

“…Yeah?” the voice was not assured. Not even close.

 

Chapter End Notes:

 

Next time we get to see Brian torment Alex some more.