Midnight Whispers
QAF Brian and Justin Fanfiction
Author's Chapter Notes:

Two for one today!


 

BONUS – My Husband's Back and There's Gonna Be Trouble

Brian quietly stalked down the hall, intent on one thing, and one thing only – finding the teasing, little twat that he called his husband.

When Brian had gotten off the phone with him after their little texting adventure, he had been hard as a rock, and had been forced to adjust his clothing so that his bulge wasn't quite so prominent. A task he failed at judging by poor Adelbert's dazed expression as he stared intently at Brian's crotch for the rest of the meeting. He thought he'd even saw the other man swipe away a dab of drool at one point as well, but Brian had been too intent on getting the contracts signed and getting the fuck out of the conference room to deal with his not-so-little problem.

Thankfully, the meeting wrapped up about thirty minutes later, and that Aldelbert had been far too bashful to make an unwise move on Brian; he would have hated having to crush the poor man's fantasies when he was already at a distinct disadvantage with that God awful name. Seriously, who the fuck does that to their kid? And he'd thought that Abraham was bad.

Popping his head into Sunbeam's room, Brian smiled to see that Justin had started putting in few of the baby animals and their 'homes,' and then frowned, wondering if his favorite twat had been overworking himself again. He was pretty sure that Justin was sneaking in extra hours somehow, but hadn't been able to catch him at it yet.

He looked around, listening for the familiar splash of water that would tell him that Justin was in the bathroom cleaning up, but found nothing but silence. Pulling his head out, Brian continued down the hall towards the only other place he could be since he'd checked the kitchen first thing when he came in – the studio.

Perfect; he'd been meaning to christen the studio once more anyways.

After he'd gotten out of his meeting, Brian had stalked down to his waiting car and taken himself off to his hotel room to prepare for dinner with Jason, the CEO of Hell's Half Acre Beer Company, his wife Caitlyn, and their partner, and apparently lover, Daniel. Yeah, that last bit had been a surprise to him as well; but each to their own. It's not like he was in any place to judge anyone's relationship when he and Justin's had remained open for eight years.

He'd had himself a nice, long, leisurely toss off in the shower before getting dressed and heading out for a long night with Jason and consorts, as he called them; they'd started with dinner at Next, then had after dinner drinks at The Aviary next door, and ended the night with dancing at The Mid. Although, he'd skipped out of the latter as soon as it was polite; dancing just wasn't much fun unless Justin was there.

But by the time he'd gotten back to the hotel and called Justin, they were both too tired to prolong their phone sex session; Justin more so than him. He'd then spent the next day trying to make nice with Leo Brown, especially as Drew was stepping down as Brown Athletics' spokesperson recently. That had been a headache and a half to deal with; and, again, didn't lend him much free time to call Justin for a bit of fun.

Luckily, the rep from Avalon Industries had cancelled at the last minute and Brian had been able to switch his flight to an earlier time. A fact that he'd neglected to tell Justin when they talked this morning, only long enough for Brian to figure out where he'd be that day.

Halting at the studio's doorway, Brian licked his lips at the vision before him; his eyes lustfully sliding over his husband's lithe form, and his dick instantly hardening as they rested on the firm, rounded bubble-butt that had attracted him so many years ago. Standing in front of his latest creation, Justin was clad in one of Brian's old, white wife-beaters that clung to him in all the right places and a pair of thin, navy-blue track pants that left very little to the imagination.

In his ears, were a set of ear buds, both blocking out the environment around him, while also providing musical inspiration; a bonus for Brian as Justin still hadn't become aware that he was no longer alone in the house. Just as he'd intended all along; Justin couldn't have played better into his hands than if they'd planned this scenario

A slow, carnal smile slid over his face as he watched his husband's hips dip and sway to music only he could hear; the seductive movements further inflaming Brian's need to possess the blond fully. Stalking across the floor, Brian plastered himself along Justin's back, enjoying the slight hitch in his breathing as Brian cinched an arm around his waist and hauled him back into his body. Popping one of the ear buds out, Brian pressed his lips to the hollow behind Justin's ear.

"Well, well, well, what have we here?" Brian murmured, further molding his husband's body to his, chest to back and the curve of Justin's ass snugly fitted against his crotch. He ground his dick against it, his blood heating further as a small, helpless moan spilled over Justin's lips. "All alone, little boy?"

"I'll have you know," Justin said, his breath catching again as Brian slid his hands over Justin's waist and firmly gripped his hips. "That my husband could be home at any time, mister; and then you'll really be in trouble."

"Ah, but he's not here now, is he?" Brian smirked, teasing his fingers along the edge of Justin's track pants, making Justin squirm oh-so-deliciously against him. His smile deepened and his body quickened as the faint strains of Closer by NIN played over the ear bud resting against Justin's shoulder. "And that's all that matters for now; I'll worry about him later, after I've thoroughly tasted you."

Justin shuddered, his eyes falling half-mast, and Brian could feel his heart fluttering as he pressed his lips to the thrumming pulse in his neck. He sucked the smooth, slightly salty skin into his mouth and bit down, drawing a hiss from the boy in his hands and bruising the tender skin above his pulse. Licking the bite to soothe the sting, Brian rocked his hips, enticing Justin to dance with him, and groaned when the little twat rolled his hips, grinding his ass back into his dick.

Brian slid his hands over Justin's body, touching anywhere and everywhere he could reach, as their bodies rocked and rolled together, the scent of clean sweat and the musk of Justin's arousal growing with every touch. His lips traced a hot path up from Justin's pulse, biting, licking and making a meal out of the soft skin. His hands slid over Justin's chest, his fingers tweaking Justin's nipples as his teeth sank into his ear lobe, and he whispered along with the song, "I want to fuck you like an animal."

Justin gasped, his body jolting at the dual sensations, and then drew taut as a wire as those whispered words penetrated through the fog that had enveloped him. Brian chuckled and slid his hands over Justin's chest and down to the waistband of his pants. He dipped his fingers just under the band and teased the fine hairs there, sucking in a sharp breath as he realized that the twat wasn't wearing anything underneath. He dipped his hand down further, intent on his prize, but never reached it as Justin squirmed out of his arms and pulled away.

"And who says I'll let you have your way with me?" he taunted, stepping a few feet out of the way, his eyes bright and cheeks flushed with lust. Justin licked his lips, his eyes trailing hotly over Brian's body, but he remained aloof, almost daring Brian to pursue him.

And pursue him Brian did; there was no way his prey was going to get away from him now.

"Do you honestly think you can stop me, little boy?" Brian asked in a low, rough voice and stalked after the boy, both delighted as the blond took a few stumbling steps backward, still trying to keep a small distance between them, and feeling somewhat outraged that he was being denied his due.

"Perhaps not," Justin sniffed haughtily, his arms crossing over his chest as he took another few steps away. "But if you're lucky, you might be able to entice m into giving in. It has been a while since my husband has fucked me."

"I'm not in the mood for talking you around to my view," Brian growled as he continued to stalk his prey, a triumphant smile flashing across his face as the boy backed himself up into a wall.

Justin cursed and looked around; and then, realizing he was caught, switched tactics. reverting to the teasingly little twat that Brian knew well, Justin leaned back against the flat surface and ran his tongue slowly over his lips, teasing Brian as he watched him approach through half-mast eyes.

"Then maybe you should just come and take what you want," he stated boldly, running his hands slowly over his body, pulling the material of his shirt and pants taut, and fully displaying his obvious arousal for all to see, further inflaming Brian's desire to possess him.

"Fucking tease," Brian hissed, swiftly eating the remaining distance between them; he wrapped an arm around Justin's waist and yanked him bodily against him. "You'll pay for your cheekiness, brat."

Palming his boy's ass, Brian lifted him off his feet, gratified when Justin immediately wrapped his legs around his waist, and walked over to the floor cushion he'd dragged in here after their last foray into floor sex. Tumbling them both down onto the pillow, Brian captured Justin's mouth, his tongue sweeping out and in to take immediate possession of it when Justin parted his lips.

The kiss wasn't sweet or soft, and it definitely wasn't one of homecoming, but instead, it was a struggle for dominance, hard and deep and hot, as they tangled their tongues together, stroking and teasing, each hoping to exert their control over the other.

A struggle that Brian had every intention of winning.

Sinking his hand into Justin's hair, he tightened his grip and twisted his head firmly to the right and back, as he deepened the kiss, a dark, possessive part of him all but gloating when Justin finally gave up the fight and began to respond instead. Brian grasped Justin's chin and held him in place as he feasted on his lips and tongue, gentling the kiss a degree, but displaying no less passion as he licked and nipped and teased him until Justin was squirming and straining beneath him.

Pulling away from Justin's mouth, Brian slid hot, wet kisses down his neck, his hands sliding over his clothed chest and finding the small rent he'd earlier in the material. Pushing two fingers into it, he first widened the tear and then, getting a good grip on the material, ripped in two from bottom to neck, exposing Justin's chest to his eyes.

Justin yelped, and then moaned as Brian attacked his chest, sliding hot, biting kisses over his collarbone, and down to his nipples, where he spent several minutes licking and sucking and driving Justin mad with desire. Justin keened as released his nipple with a pop and worked his way down over his ribs and stomach, down to his navel. He dipped his tongue into it, teasing the small indentation as his hands slid down over Justin's chest and ribs to rest on the waistband of his track pants.

Sitting up, Brian curled his fingers into waistband and tugged, yanking them down Justin's legs and off his body, tossing them carelessly over his shoulder. And then Brian paused and just sat there and stared for a moment, his eyes taking in the boy's beauty, in absolute awe that he belonged only to him. And then his hands were on all that smooth, alabaster skin again, touching him anywhere and everywhere while the blond writhed beneath him.

Sliding his hands up over Justin's legs, Brian teased his fingers along sensitive the inner thighs, and then the creases at the apex of his thighs, deliberately foregoing the one place Justin really wanted him to touch. He trailed them up Justin's chest, his mouth following in their wake until he was hovering over Justin's mouth once more.

"Beautiful," he murmured, capturing his husband's mouth once more, dipping his tongue past his lips to tease the tongue curled inside. They kissed for several minutes, their touches and kisses deep and languid and so sweet that Brian felt he was going to drown in the honey of Justin's mouth.

But the sweetness was short lived as once again Justin began to squirm beneath him, reigniting the embers in his gut. Sliding his hand down, he wrapped it around Justin's cock and gave it a slow, deliberate tug, making him gasp against his mouth. Circling his thumb around the head of his dick, Brian gathered up some pre-com and slid his hand back down the shaft. He set a deliberately slow pace, his fingers grazing lightly over the sensitive skin and then curling around it for a few firm strokes, only to go right back to teasing along the shaft until Justin growled low his throat. Tired of the teasing, Justin curled one hand into Brian's hair and forcefully tugged.

"Fuck me!" The little imp demanded against his lips, tugging his hair again for good measure and awakening his primitive side once more.

"As you wish," Brian smirked, abandoning Justin's mouth in favor of a much more delicious treat.

He slid down Justin's body and, shoving his legs apart, licked a long, wet strip up his cock, savoring the taste and texture of his skin. Justin keened and arched his back, his hands clenched into other side of the pillow. Chuckling Brian sucked on the head of Justin's cock, purposely teasing the underside of it with the tip of his tongue as he palmed and rolled Justin's balls in his hand.

Wetting his lips, Brian sucked the tip of Justin's dick into his mouth and then worked his way down slowly, bobbing his head down and then sucking back up until he'd taken Justin fully into his mouth. Justin wrapped his fingers into Brian's hair as he bobbed, licking and sucking and teasing until Justin was near to coming; and then pulled off, drawing a string of expletives from his husband's mouth.

Brian chuckled at his boy's frustration and quickly searched for the lube that always kept nearby. Grabbing it, he opened it and spread a little on his fingers before placing it in his back pocket. Sliding his fingers down over Justin's balls, he reached behind them and pressed against his perineum, relishing the way Justin's hips bucked into his hand.

"I do hope you're ready for me, little boy," Brian said, teasing the sensitive skin behind the boy's balls; he watched the boy that would soon belong to him with hot eyes, relishing the way he writhed and arched his body, trying to get Brian to slide his hand lower. "Because I am in no mood to be patient."

"Like I'd expect that of someone of your sensibilities," Justin spat, pushing at Brian ineffectually, still trying to get him to do what he wanted. "Besides, I thought I told you to fuck me! So far, I'm not seeing anything worth my...ahhh!"

Justin keened as Brian's hand slid over his perineum and down to the furled hole, and Brian was instantly gratified to find the butt plug inserted there. Grabbing the base, he twisted it and then pulled it out part way before shoving it back in sharply. Justin's body jolted and he cried out as Brian fucked him with the toy for several seconds before pulling it out and replacing them with two lubed fingers.

"Such a mouthy little twat," Brian murmured, pressing hard kiss against Justin's swollen and kiss-bruised mouth. "Someone really needs to to teach you not to taunt the person who has you at their mercy."

Brian chuckled at Justin's annoyed squawk, but cut off his reply by pulling out his fingers and thrusting them back in, pressing against his prostate as he did so; Justin gasped and wriggled as Brian quickly worked him open, stretching and scissoring his fingers until he could insert a third one. Sliding it in, Brian steadily worked Justin up, thrusting his fingers into the hot, tight channel, and rubbing up against his prostate on every couple of passes, until Justin was babbling and nearly begging for his cock.

But Brian also held back, giving him enough to drive Justin mad with desire, and have him writhing beneath him, but not enough to having him coming; he wanted to be inside his boy when that happened.

When Justin was able to take the third finger easily, Brian pulled them out, smirking when Justin whimpered at their loss. He sat up and didn't even bother to undress; he needed his boy too badly. He just slid his jeans down low enough to get his cock out, quickly lubed it up and slid into that hot, tight ass that he'd been craving for days.

Groaning, Brian pressed his head to Justin's stomach, his body feverish as Justin tightened around his dick. Biting his lip, he rubbed his boy's stomach and waited until he relaxed before sliding up his body. He grabbed Justin's hands and pinned them to the pillow above his head, and, with his legs wrapped around his waist, he began to fuck him with long, slow, hard thrusts.

Justin cried out, and arched up into each thrust, making delicious little sounds in the back of his throat meant to entice Brian to speed up; which he did, thrusting firmly, but still languidly into the only ass he'd wanted to fuck for the rest of his life. Justin moaned again, his head thrashing against the pillow as he continued to buck against him, shoving his ass into his dick in an attempt to quicken his pace. But Brian just pinned him down further and kept up his long, deep thrusts, pulling almost all the way out before slamming back in, until his boy was nearly screaming in frustration.

Brian held the pace, dragging his dick over the Justin's prostrate every few thrusts until he'd had finally had enough, and in an effort to 'get the fuck on with it' as he'd demanded more than once, he contracted his muscles, squeezing tightly around Brian's dick. Gasping, Brian arched his back and tightened his hold on Justin's wrists, muttering a string of expletives much to his captive's amusement.

Growling under his breath, Brian thrust harder, his thrusts growing shorter and faster, their skin slapping together as he pounded into his boy for all he was worth. Justin keened and met him, arching his body up into each of Brian's thrusts, grinding his ass upwards as he tried to draw Brian as deep as possible. Crying out, Brian sped up once more until they were a frenzy of need and want and desire and he had no idea where he began and Justin ended and he was completely lost in it.

Thrusting one last time, Brian felt, more than heard, Justin come, his body convulsing beneath him and his muscles clamping down, drawing his own orgasm from him. Throwing his head back, he thrust a few more times as the world whited-out and he came with an intensity that had him breathless and his eyesight graying around the edges.

Slumping, Brian panted and gathered Justin to him as rolled to the side, taking him with him, their bodies still merged as he wasn't quite down with his twat. Humming with contentment, he floated, basking in the aftermath as he ran his hands soothingly over Justin's back and arm and neck. He pressed soft kisses along Justin's neck, chuckling a bit when his husband shivered and squirmed away, still too sensitive for too much touch.

They laid there, just like that for several minutes, until finally Justin stirred and lifted his head to press a gentle kiss on Brian's mouth. They kissed languidly, the neither of them needing, or even wanting, to move any time soon. They were just content to bask in each other's presence and enjoy feeling the other pressed against them after the three-day separation.

"You're home early," Justin murmured, finally having gotten his breath back to voice the question that had likely been plaguing him since Brian's arrival.

"Avalon cancelled last minute," Brian murmured, still a bit annoyed that the rep waited until the last minute to tell him, but mostly just glad that it meant that he could come home earlier than he expected. "So I decided to come home and teach my husband that it doesn't pay to be a teasing, little twat."

"You failed miserably," Justin informed him with an indelicate snort.

"Well, there's always next time," Brian said agreeably, not really caring who won this round. There was still plenty of time left in the day to make the twat pay for his actions.

 

Chapter End Notes:

For those who live in Chicago or beer lovers - yes, I am well aware that the brewery in Chicago is actually called Half Acre Brewery Company; but this is Queer as Folk land, where things don't quite match up to reality, like Liberty Avenue. I added the Hell in for this same reason.