Midnight Whispers
QAF Brian and Justin Fanfiction

 

January 15 – 19 Weeks

Brian looked up from his computer, startled when a flushed and frantic Justin stormed into the room, slamming and locking the door behind him. Alarmed, Brian sat up straight in his chair and opened his mouth to ask his husband what was wrong, but never got the opportunity as he was hit with a lapful of blond hurricane intent on devouring him as if he were his last meal.

Gripping Justin's hips as he straddled him, Brian groaned when the blond took immediate possession of his mouth, licking his tongue into his mouth and tangling it with his. Sliding his hands up into Justin's hair, he tangled his fingers into the strands and tugged, twisting Justin's head into a better position. Justin's hands slid into his suit jacket and pushed it off his shoulders as they battled for dominance of the kiss; a battle that Justin won this time as he lured Brian's tongue into his mouth and sucked on it. He sucked, nipped and teased the inside of Brian's mouth until finally they had to come up for air or black out.

"Christ, Sunshine," Brian panted, yelping when nimble fingers found his nipples through his shirt and pinched. Justin snickered and licked a hot, wet stripe up his neck, ending at the hollow behind his ear. "What the hell brought this on?"

"God, I need you to fuck me, like right the fuck now," Justin whimpered, his breath hot on Brian's ear as he ground his dick into Brian's, shooting sparks down his spine. Fuck, he loved it when Justin got this way. "I woke up with the biggest, fucking hard on, and nothing would make it go away. I even tried thinking about parent sex, which is usually my fail safe boner killer and I couldn't even conjure up one scene because my brain was far too entrenched in Brianland."

Brian groaned as teeth sunk into the lobe of his ear; he cinched his arms around Justin's waist and back, crushing his husband into his chest and holding him captive as he arched up and reciprocated, grinding his dick into Justin's. The need to have his husband right the fuck now vibrated through him, but he also knew that he had an appointment with one of his major accounts. His desire warred with his sense of responsibility, until finally he reluctantly pulled back.

"As enjoyable as that sounds," Brian said between gasps as Justin kissed and nipped his way down his jaw line. Christ, why did Justin have to visit on the one day he had to deal with one of his most temperamental clients? "I have a lunch meeting with a representative from Eyeconics in about ten minutes."

"No you don't," Justin murmured confidently against his neck and then sucked on the skin just above his pulse; Brian tilted his head to give his husband better access, even as he knew he should be hitting the brakes like right the fuck now.

"Uh, pretty sure I know my own schedule, Sunshine," Brian said, tugging on Justin's hair and yanking those enticing lips back to his. He drank Justin down; unable to resist their pull despite the need for prudence. He lost himself in the hot press of lips, and tongues and teeth and bodies for several more moments before his resolve reasserted itself. "I should know as I made that appointment myself last week."

"Nope, it was cancelled," Justin quipped, a wicked smile overtaking his face as he pulled back and began to swiftly unbutton Brian's shirt, tugging the ends of it out of his pants as he did so. His fingers and nails ran over Brian's chest, leaving lines of fire in their wake.

"Oh and how do you know that?" Brian asked as this was the first he'd heard of it. He slipped his hands up Justin's knit shirt and ran them over smooth, warm skin, relishing how Justin shivered, his skin pebbling with anticipation under them.

"Yasmeen and I talk," Justin muttered, and then gasped as Brian's hands raked down his back to cup his glorious ass, molding and squeezing it between his hands.

Justin retaliated by dipping his head and sucking a nipple into his hot, little mouth, suckling on it with all the enthusiasm of a newborn. Brian yelped and bucked up into Justin as sharp teeth sunk into it and then tugged, sending a sharp jolt of pain mixed with pleasure skittering over his nerves. Brian frowned and looked down at Justin, huffing when the twat just smirked and flicked his tongue over the bruised skin to soothe it

"Don't worry; I gave her the rest of the day off as well," his bratty husband assured as he scattered butterfly kisses across Brian's chest.

"Did you seriously have Yasmeen reschedule my lunch meeting and give her the rest of the day off just so we could have sex?" Brian asked, more amused than anything else as he pushed Justin away so he could look into his eyes.

"Are you seriously complaining about this?" Justin asked, arching a skeptical brow.

"No, I just wanted to make sure we were on the same page," Brian chuckled and then hissed when Justin pushed his hands away and went back to his ministrations, his teeth and tongue marking fine work of his chest. "I'm so proud; I taught you well."

"Good," Justin rasped, dragging his tongue up over his chest and neck until his mouth hovered over Brian's mouth, fire in his lust-drun ask eyes as he impatiently demanded. "Then fucking get on with it."

"Such a bossy bottom," Brian purred, half-mast eyes tracing over the flushed face above his. "It's a good thing I like it when you turn into a raving, sex monster."

"Learned from the master," Justin smirked, drawing another groan from Brian as he ground his hips down into Brian's lap. "So, what the fuck are you going to do about it?"

Brian growled, grabbed Justin by the back of his neck and yanked his husband bodily against him, groaning as Justin's mouth immediately fell open under his assault. He delved into the heat of Justin's mouth, his tongue licking and plundering it, seeking a response that came in an instant. Justin wrapped his arms around Brian's neck and crushed their bodies further together, rocking his hips sinuously against Brian.

He raked his hands down over Justin's back and then slid them up, taking Justin's shirt with them, relinquishing Justin's lips only long enough to rip the shirt from his body and toss it to the floor. Wrapping his arms around Justin once more, Brian reclaimed his husband's lips, one hand wrapping tightly around the back of his neck and the other sliding down his back, and plunging into his pants to palm his delectable ass.

Teasing his fingers along the crack of Justin's ass, he circled the tight ring of furled skin until Justin hissed his impatience and rocked his ass back into Brian's hand. Smirking against Justin's lips, Brian slid just the tip of his finger past the first ring of muscle, growling when his finger came away already wet. Fucking little tease.

"Get undressed, now!" he commanded, smirking when Justin didn't even hesitate; he stood in one smooth motion and hastily dragged off the rest of his clothing.

Brian tore off his suit jacket and undid his cuff links, tossing them to the desk before he tore off his dress shirt as well. He reached down and quickly unbuckled his belt and pants, and had just managed to shove them down to his ankles when his lap was once more filled with hot, sweat-kissed blond, a leaking erection pressed firmly against his stomach. Justin purposefully wiggled around in Brian's lap, likely to both get comfortable as well as drive Brian mad with desire.

"I want to ride you, right here, right now, in this chair," Justin purred as he rocked against Brian, his sweat and pre-come slicked cock sliding against Brian's, making his eyes roll back into his head.

Fuck that felt good.

"And then I want you to pull out and fuck me over the desk," Justin continued, his hands and lips everywhere, teasing, stroking, pinching, sucking until Brian was nearly ready to come and he hadn't even gotten inside the twat yet. "And then, after you've rimmed me for what feels like an hour, I want you to fuck me against the wall."

"Shit, Sunshine," Brian gasped, stilling his husband's wandering hands so that things didn't end before they'd even really begun; and told the squirming brat so. "Keep talking like that and I won't last long enough for you to get that ride."

"The fucking fuck me already," Justin demanded, gasping when two of Brian's fingers slid along the crack of his ass and then slid home, the tips scraping along his prostate.

"Someone came prepared," Brian murmured, plunging his fingers in as far as they would go, his dick painfully hard as he imagined Justin opening himself up at home in preparation for their impromptu assignation.

"Didn't want to wait," Justin muttered and then moaned as he pumped his hips and ground his ass into Brian's hand, small, desperate noises spilling from his lips as he rode Brian's fingers. Brian scissored his fingers, checking to make Justin was ready before sliding them out and palming his ass.

"Then pony up," He joked, snickering when Justin looked at him in disbelief. "It's your rodeo, Sunshine."

"I can't believe you just said that," Justin groused as he rose up onto his knees; he clasped Brian's dick in his hand, and, breath catching in his throat, he positioned himself above Brian and slid down onto his cock in one slow, smooth stroke. "You're lucky I'm too fucking horny right now smack you for that comment."

Brian just chuckled and rubbed Justin's back as he adjusted; which didn't take long. And then he groaned as Justin set a hard, fast pace, sliding up and down his shaft like a man possessed; fuck that was hot. Justin's kittenish mewls bledinto loud cries as he shifted in Brian's lap and changed the angle so that each thrust scraped against his prostate. Gripping Justin's hips, he met Justin thrust for thrust; grinding his dick in as far as it would go with every pass, his heart thundering in his ears as heat and mind-numbing pleasure washed through his body.

He grabbed the back of Justin's neck and plunged his tongue into his mouth, devouring his husband as Justin rode him for all he was worth; their skin slapped rhythmically together, and he had to clench his teeth against the heat building in his gut, as Justin bounced in his lap, his hot, slick walls gripping Brian until they finally clenched around him as tight as vise. Justin cried out, his head thrown back, and mouth parted, as he came without being touched, spilling hotly between the two of them.

Brian growled and cinched his arms around Justin's waist, holding him to his chest as his husband rode out the rest of his orgasm, and thrust one, two, three more times before he found his own release. Groaning, Brian clutched at Justin's back as his vision grayed a bit around the edges, and he saw little specks of light that almost looked like stars, before he slumped back in his chair with an armful of sated blond.

"Fuck," Brian panted and tried to get his breath out, still trying to figure out what brought that on; and then figured that he didn't really care as he pressed butterfly kisses over Justin's face and neck as he came back to himself. Justin giggled almost drunkenly and squirmed away from the soft, tickling caresses, but stilled, his dick twitching in interest when Brian pressed his lips to his and whispered. "Give me a few minutes and round two is a go."