The story is complete and will be updated weekly.
Thank you Kim... Predec 2...for creating this lovely banner for me.
While Justin is in Hollywood working on Rage the Movie, he meets someone who will rock his and Brian's world.
Categories: QAF-U.S. FICTION
, Alternate Universe
, Angst With a Happy Ending
, Could be Canon
, What If Characters: Ben
, Jennifer Taylor
, Joan Kinney
, Original Character(s)
November 23, 2017 Updated:
December 19, 2018
There is no Justin is in this first chapter but he will show up in the next one.
I wrote an eight chapter outline for this short story over a year ago and the time has come to share. I will try to post updates weekly.
Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.
1. Chapter 1 PROLOGUE SUMMER LOVIN' by Enohvee1875 [Reviews - 7] (1268 words)
Let's just call it what it is...a summer fling thing.
2. Chapter 2 HOORAY FOR HOLLYWOOD by Enohvee1875 [Reviews - 3] (1560 words)
Justin learns that truth is indeed stranger than fiction.
3. Chapter 3 BAFFLED, BOTHERED, & BEMUSED by Enohvee1875 [Reviews - 3] (2151 words)
Justin and Brian roll down the rabbit hole.
4. Chapter 4 BLAST FROM PAST by Enohvee1875 [Reviews - 1] (2992 words)
Brian learns the meaning of the phrase for something or someone that surprises you because you had almost forgotten about it.
5. Chapter 5 KICKING, SCRATCHING, AND TRIPPING DOWN MEMORY LANE by Enohvee1875 [Reviews - 3] (2900 words)
Only the barest minimum of nostalgia/warm fuzzies will be expressed by any or all of the parties involved during the following portion of this story.
6. Chapter 6 FATHER'S DAY? by Enohvee1875 [Reviews - 5] (2847 words)
"Any fool can have a child. That doesn't make you a father. It's the courage to raise a child that makes you a father." Barack Obama
7. Chapter 7 PARTY OF THREE by Enohvee1875 [Reviews - 7] (2356 words)
“Eat, drink, and be merry, for tomorrow WE WILL DIET!” Brian A. Kinney.
8. Chapter 8 YOU CAN ALWAYS GO HOME AGAIN by Enohvee1875 [Reviews - 3] (2845 words)
“When one door closes another door opens, but we so often look so long and so regretfully upon the closed door, that we do not see the ones which open for us.” Alexander Graham Bell.
9. Chapter 9 ROOM FOR ONE MORE by Enohvee1875 [Reviews - 3] (2584 words)
Heads up, there’s a new kid on the block…
10. Chapter 10 NO SUGAR AND NO SPICE by Enohvee1875 [Reviews - 1] (3039 words)
Free-for-alls and family, oh my!
11. Chapter 11 THE FAMILY CIRCUS by Enohvee1875 [Reviews - 3] (3388 words)
Is this an inquisition or an intervention? You be the judge…
12. Chapter 12 THE FREAK OUT by Enohvee1875 [Reviews - 5] (2487 words)
Snips, snails, and puppy tails…
13. Chapter 13 DADDY'S GIRL by Enohvee1875 [Reviews - 2] (2836 words)
A son is a son till he takes him a wife, a daughter is a daughter all of her life. ~Irish saying
14. Chapter 14 MURPHY'S LAW by Enohvee1875 [Reviews - 3] (2790 words)
When it rains, it pours…
15. Chapter 15 BLINDSIDED by Enohvee1875 [Reviews - 4] (4230 words)
The act of being taken by surprise or attacked when one is vulnerable or unprepared.
16. Chapter 16 IN SICKNESS AND IN HEALTH by Enohvee1875 [Reviews - 5] (3684 words)
Team Brian circles the wagons and girds their loins.
17. Chapter 17 MAMA KNOWS BEST by Enohvee1875 [Reviews - 5] (3021 words)
"God could not be everywhere, and therefore he made mothers." Rudyard Kipling
18. Chapter 18 FREE AT LAST by Enohvee1875 [Reviews - 6] (3212 words)
Brian decides to come clean with other members of the family.
19. Chapter 19 FREE AT LAST, PART 2 by Enohvee1875 [Reviews - 4] (3107 words)
Chicken soup, love, and lemon bars are good for the soul.
20. Chapter 20 HEIRS AND SPARES by Enohvee1875 [Reviews - 6] (4009 words)
Lindsay and Bree cross swords.
21. Chapter 21 UPDATE ONLY by Enohvee1875 [Reviews - 4] (26 words)
My computer crashed on me and now I have to wait until she comes out of the hospital. I have notes for the remaining chapter so I will do my best to wrap the story up and deliver it asap. Thanks for your patience.
22. Chapter 22 BLOOD IS THICKER THAN WATER by Enohvee1875 [Reviews - 6] (3132 words)
The family is a link to our past, and the bridge to our future. – Alex Haley
23. Chapter 23 FAMILY MATTERS by Enohvee1875 [Reviews - 5] (4751 words)
Relatives and friends…sometimes you can’t live with them, and can’t live without ‘em.
24. Chapter 24 EPILOGUE by Enohvee1875 [Reviews - 5] (1388 words)
The gang’s all here.