Midnight Whispers
QAF Brian and Justin Fanfiction

CHAPTER 7

 

It was now October. Justin was excited as they walked through the New York City airport. Josh was having Justin's art that had been in Italy, shown in his Gallery tonight. He had a lot of new pieces that no one had seen yet. Josh had been waiting to display them. Justin was so excited that Brian was coming with him. Even Gus had come along. But he was coming because of Sunday (today was Friday), Sam and Josh were having a gender reveal party in Boston. They were gonna stay the night in New York and then fly to Boston the next day. Sam was picking them up at Baggage Claim, and was waving he hands around to get their attention. "Holy shit you got fat." Brian said. Sam hugged Gus and Justin.

 

"Fuck you asshole." she said and then pulled back. She pulled her coat apart and showed off her little belly. "I am getting fat though. Isn't it awesome." Sam joked.

 

"Do you know if it's a boy or girl?" Gus asked. She smiled and shook her head.

 

"Nope. Me and Josh don't know. We're all gonna find out tomorrow. We have a pinata for you kids to beat the crap out of. And I brought the two bags of candy to my doctors office in Boston and had the receptionist fill it for me. They kept the other candy." she laughed as they got their luggage and walked out to her SUV.

 

"I thought the reveal party was Sunday?" Justin asked. She smiled.

 

"Oh that's the big one. But we're all gonna find out tomorrow. Just the family. As long as the kids can keep a secret till then. The rest of our family will be there. Like cousins and aunts and uncles. Bunch of our friends. You wait till you see the house. My mother feels like I've taken over her house with all the pink and blue." Sam laughed.

 

"Now I see what people mean when they say pregnant women glow." Justin said.

 

"Must be all the gas." Brian said. She just laughed.

 

"Gus I have a great surprise for you. You need a babysitter right?" Sam asked. Gus nodded his head. She walked over to her SUV. "Well kiddo. I have a babysitter reveal." she whipped open her door.

 

"ALI!" Gus screamed as Ali jumped out and picked him up and swung him around.

 

"How'd you manage to get her out of school?" Justin asked.

 

"I pretended to cry because I'm all hormonal and she gave in." Sam laughed, high fiving Ali.

 

"You're the best auntie. Are you ready to have so much fun tonight Gus?" Ali asked. Sam drove them back to her house, and Ali and Gus went running upstairs. Brian looked around.

 

"Not to bad." Brian said. All of a sudden Sam's dogs came running in.

 

"Hi babies." Sam said in a high pitched voice as a couple little dogs came running up to her.

 

"Oh God tell Brian what their names are." Justin said and walked over and picked up a tiny white Chihuahua. Sam laughed.

 

"I wanted to annoy my brothers. So these two little girls-" Sam said pointing to the one she and Justin were holding. "This is Derek, and Justin's holding Sawyer." Sam laughed.

 

"You named your female dogs after your brothers?" Brian asked. Sam and Justin laughed.

 

"I used to watch this show. Reba. And one of the characters got a dog and named her after her husband. So I started doing that because I knew it would annoy the hell out of Sawyer and Derek. Watch this." Sam said. She started making some loud noise and the three dogs all started howling. Brian could hear other dogs howling upstairs

 

"How many fucking dogs do you have?" Brian demanded. He was covering his ears.

 

"I have eight. I just got this little one about a month ago. Isn't that right Brian?" she asked another little dog in a baby voice, and the dog licked her face.

 

"You named one of your dogs Brian?" Brian asked. She laughed.

 

"Yep. She's a teacup Chihuahua. Derek, Sawyer and Brian are my only three little dogs. They're meant to immasculate you. They're feminem little obnoxious dogs. They're perfect." Sam said as she started making a noise, and they started going crazy.

 

"Oh my God you're fucking insane." Brian told her. Who in their right mind would buy three tiny little dogs and name them after her brothers and nephew? Who the hell does that?

 

"LET THE OTHERS OUT ALI!" Sam said and put the little ones down. "I keep them separated when were not home because they like to horse around and I don't want the tiny one's getting hurt. Do you like dogs?" Sam asked. Brian glared at her and she smiled. "They smell that. Intolerance for dogs. They're gonna be all over you the whole time you're here." Sam said. And a massive Great Dane walked in. "All I ask is that you be nice to my Golden Retriever. She's 15 years old. And she's slow. Don't push her or I'll totally cut your balls off." Sam warned her.

 

"I fucking hate dogs." Brian grumbled. Justin laughed. "We're gonna stay in a hotel." Brian said as he reached for his suitcase, but Justin laughed and stopped him.

 

"You'd be surprised how well trained they are. They're actually really good dogs. Hey Lola." Justin said as a French Bulldog came running over to him. Justin bent down. "She's obsessed with Josh. This is his dog. Whenever he comes home Lola won't leave his side. Isn't that right?" Justin asked and played with her. Brian sat on the couch.

 

"What all does she have?" Brian asked.

 

"She has three teacup Chihuahua's. A French Bulldog, Great Dane, Golden Retriever, Pitt bull, Boxer, Pug, Bull Mastiff, Sheltie and two Dauchunds...I think that's all." Justin said.

 

"That's 13, not 8." Brian said. Justin chuckled.

 

"Yeah she lies about how many she has." Justin laughed. Brian hated all her dogs. But of course, they all loved Brian. Gus adored them, and begged Brian to get him some. Brian peeked into a room and saw boxes.

 

"Moving?" Brian asked. Sam smiled.

 

"Actually. Yes. We're gonna move back to Boston before the baby comes. We got an apartment in the city for us to stay at when Josh is traveling for work. I won't travel so much with him after the baby's born, but he'll have to still. But we wanted to be driving distance from everyone." Sam said and smiled.

 

"Isn't that gonna be tough? Him commuting back and forth so much?" Justin asked. She smiled again.

 

"You know how there's three gallery's? You know the story right?" she asked Brian.

 

"A little." Brian said.

 

"Well Josh's dad owned three galleries. The one here, in Boston and in L.A. And the plan was to give one gallery to each of his kids. Well Josh's brother is the oldest, and he chose to take over the L.A. gallery because he's this huge party boy. Well his dad always said he was going to give the other two galleries to his sister, because he didn't think Josh could run a gallery. Little did he know when he was in college, he was taking all these art history and business classes, just so he could prove them wrong. He ended up loving what he was doing. But that's not the point. So his sister chose the Boston gallery because she had just gotten married and her husbands business is there. But then it came time for Josh to say yes to taking over the New York gallery. And he pissed everyone off when he said yes." Sam said. Brian rolled his eyes.

 

"Fucking hetero problems." Brian said. Sam chuckled.

 

"That's not even all of it. So these three galleries are connected. If one gallery is doing bad, then it starts to bring down the other two. Josh and his brother each own 33 percent of the company. But his sister owns 34 percent. Josh wants to take over the other galleries, because his brother isn't interested in his job, and he always has to fly to L.A. to take care of the clients. And scout out new one's just to keep them afloat. And then he has to come home to Boston and help out at that gallery, because where as his sister does get clients, she chases them away because she's such a rip roaring bitch. So he's going after clients to keep them." Sam said.

 

"So why doesn't the brother just sign his shares over to Josh?" Justin asked as they sat down in the kitchen and Sam started making herself something to eat.

 

"He's tried a million times. But if he takes over the L.A. gallery, then he'll have 66 percent of the company, and his sister doesn't want that. So Jane, his sister, has all these secrets over her Michael, Josh's brother." Sam said. Justin winced hearing the name Michael. "She basically blackmails him. I'm guessing some of them have to do with him cheating on his wife. And they have two kids together. And Josh has been trying to figure out what they are, but he hasn't gotten anything out of Michael yet."

 

"Why doesn't she just make him give her his shares?" Brian asked. Sam chuckled.

 

"Oh I've actually heard that argument in action. See Michael hates Jane. He actually likes Josh. See she's threatened him with exposing what he's done, if she didn't sign over his shares. But he says, if she does expose him, it won't make him sign anything over to her. He'll sign it over to Josh. It's totally complicated, they go back and forth and back and forth. It's stupid. She pays Michael to side with her though. Against Josh. He absolutely refuses to sign anything over to her, but he has no problem being paid off to agree with her. So now Josh on the other hand, he works like a mad man to get these amazing artists, send them on all these tours, and sell these paintings for big money. He's been saving his profits, to give Michael this huge pay off to buy his shares from him. And he's trying to get some dirt on Jane, so she can't expose whatever Michael did, without Josh exposing Jane. Like I said, it's all complicated." Sam said. The boys shook their heads.

 

"His ultimate goal is to get those two galleries, and then he can kick her out of the Boston gallery and send her to L.A. He doesn't want her to ruin the New York gallery. But little by little he wants to start taking her shares away. That will take a few years. But once she hits 15 percent, he can actually get the Board to vote her out of the company." Sam said. "His father set up all these crazy intense rules. He made it so they would be together, but pinned them all against each other. It's totally messed up." Sam said.

 

"Fucking heteros." Brian said again.

 

"Yep. He wants to stay in Boston. He's so super close to my family. It's not just me that misses them, he misses them. They're his family to. And he's wanted to move back to Boston since the day we left." Sam said sadly. She ate her food and then patted her belly.

 

"Alright boys. You can entertain yourselves for a few hours. I need to go get ready for tonight." she said and walked away. For the next couple of hours she kept coming out of her room, in a new state of undress, to get something to eat.

 

"At least every time she comes out, she's closer to actually being ready." Justin joked.

 

"Why do you think she started getting ready so early?" Ali asked from her spot on the floor. Her and Gus were playing Minecraft. "She has to stop and eat." Ali laughed. Eventually she did come out and was ready. The guys were waiting on her, and she was running late. She came out in a hot pink flowery kind of dress that went to her knees. It was made to look like she was naked underneath, but the dress was nude colored, with a hot pink flower pattern pasted over it.

 

"At least your covering your tits." Brian said. She rolled her eyes and slipped on black Uggs that went half way up her calf.

 

"Are you seriously wearing those tonight?" Justin asked in disgust as Brian was helping him with his tie. She rolled her eyes and pulled out a chair from the kitchen island and lifted up a tan heel.

 

"I'm pregnant. I'm not gonna be standing in heels unnecessarily. And if I want to, I can wear these." sam grumbled and grabbed her black jacket.

 

"You guys have so much fun tonight. And don't worry about us. We'll set the alarm as soon as you walk out the door. We won't go outside, we won't burn the house down and we know the number for 911." Ali said. Justin and Brian stared at her. Ali just smiled. Sam took them in her SUV, and were driving for about ten minutes when her phone rang. It was connected to her car speaker and she jumped when she answered.

 

"Hey baby. I'm sorry we're running late, but this traffic if horrible. We left almost an hour ago." Sam lied. "And we're walking into the Subway and I'm about to lose you." she lied again. The boys chuckled.

 

"Well I need you to go back for me. I need you to grab me an extra suit. The caterers ran into me and spilled a tub of cocktail sauce all over me." Josh said.

 

"That blows." Justin said.

 

"Alright guys. Let's get back in the car and we'll go get his suit." Sam said as she made a U-Turn.

 

"I can't believe you're already in the car. I called the house first because I was sure you hadn't even left yet. I'm impressed you're this far along. Ten minutes into the car ride is impressive." Josh said. The boys laughed.

 

"Har har. I'll see you in a bit." she said and hung up. Her phone rang again.

 

"Hello is this Mrs. Fitzgerald?" someone asked. "We were trying to get ahold of your husband. I'm with the music company that we're sending over a pianist tonight for your Gallery." she said.

 

"Oh yes. What can I help you with?" Sam asked. The boys looked at each other. She seemed so professional. Not at all like herself.

 

"Well we have a bit of a problem. The pianist that we were sending over tonight was in a car accident and won't be able to make it."

 

"Oh that's awful. Is he alright?"

 

"Yes Mrs. Fitzgerald. He's fine. But will be in the hospital over night. We've been making calls all day and we haven't been able to get a replacement for him. We have a few calls out that we're waiting to hear back from." she said. The boys noticed her face turned red.

 

"You've known about this all day and are just now calling?" she demanded.

 

"We were trying to come up with a solution-"

 

"I completely understand that your employee had a car accident. That can't be helped, and my husband would have totally understood. But had you called this morning and told him, we could have been looking for someone else to cover for him. Instead you tell us a couple of hours before we open, and we have no one to play music." Sam said sternly.

 

"We apologize Mrs. Fitzgerald. But like I said, I am currently waiting for a few of our musicians to call us back and see if they can play."

 

"You need to get someone over there tonight. And I honestly don't care if you have to go up there yourself and play water glasses because this is unacceptable. I expect someone to be there when I walk in." Sam said and hung up. "Wanna stop at Burger King?" she asked the boys. She ran in and got Josh's suit and drove back to the Subway, with a stop at Burger King first.

 

"Why are we getting on this?" Brian asked as he got out of the SUV. Sam made Justin hold Josh's suit, while she grabbed her purse and held onto her heels.

 

"The parking is really bad by the Gallery. They're having some event there so the parking garage is kinda full. We'll just be on the Subway for about 15 minutes and it's just a few blocks away. Come on you big baby." she said. As they were walking towards the Gallery after they got off, Sam's phone rang again and she spoke with the woman again. She smiled and looped her arm through Justin's. "Great news. They found someone who was actually just a couple blocks away. It's only the violin. The piano is better, but we can do a violin." Sam said.

 

"See ya." Brian said as he turned around. Justin yanked on his arm.

 

"Hey come on. Just ignore the violin music." Justin said. Brian groaned.

 

"What you hate violins?" Sam asked. Brian glared at her.

 

"I dated someone for awhile...he was a violin player." Justin said uncomfortably She laughed and kept walking, with the boys following suit.

 

"Oh please. Of all the billions of people in the world. The millions of people in New York. The thousands of violin players in the United States, you think it's going to be the ex boyfriend? Please. It's just some other guy. Just ignore him and you'll be fine. Besides this is Justin's night." Sam said. Brian rolled his eyes as his phone rang.

 

"What?" Brian grumbled. He listened and then cussed.

 

"What's wrong?" Justin asked. Brian looked at the bar that he passed by.

 

"Can I catch up? It's Ted. It's about one of my accounts." Brian said. Justin nodded.

 

"It's about another block up. Take your time." Sam said. He nodded and went inside while the two of them kept walking. Justin was stunned at the huge Gallery. It was plastered all with Justin's paintings. He had done so much since he came home from their honeymoon Why wouldn't he? He had the studio of his dreams. And he had a lot of emotion to let out. "Here I'll take your jacket. Look around and soak it all up before the vultures swoom in." she joked, taking his jacket and walking away. He took his time and walked around. He couldn't help but be happy. This was what he always wanted. To be recognized with this. He heard the violinist warming up. He rolled his eyes. He wanted to stay far away from that.

 

He looked down at his phone. Brian had texted him. "I'm gonna be late. One of the clients is on a rampage. My art department fucked up." Brian said. Justin replied.

 

"Take your time. It'll be a long night here." Justin texted back. Josh opened the Gallery, and they did start swooming in. 30 minutes in, and the place was already jammed pack. He had a glass of champagne in his hand and walked closer to the violinist. He hadn't looked at him yet. And when he did, he dropped his glass.

 

"Let me get that." a waiter said. Justin was stunned.

 

"No fucking way." Justin said. Of all the millions of people in New York. Of all the thousands of violinists in the United States. Ethan Gold was playing his violin in Josh's Art Gallery. Ethan looked up and was stunned.

 

"Justin." Ethan said. Justin gulped and the waiter gave him another glass. He walked over to Ethan. "I can't believe it. I didn't know you were in New York. What are you doing here?" Ethan asked. Justin rubbed his forehead

 

"This is my stuff." justin said, waving his hand around. Ethan was shocked.

 

"Congratulations I always knew you could do it." Ethan said. Justin nodded and took a sip. "I thought about calling you a million times." Ethan said. Justin almost choked.

 

"JUSTIN" a woman yelled. He couldn't remember her name. Her husband was rich, and she loved coming to these events with High Society. She kissed Justin on both cheeks. "Oh you're work is just breathtaking. I already bought two pieces. I saw your paintings over in Italy. I arrived a few days after you left. Joshua told me you were on your honeymoon and he and your new husband surprised you with having your work there. It's so romantic." she said. They both glared at Ethan when he made a screeching noise at the moment she said Justin was married.

 

"Thank you. It was a beautiful surprise."

 

"He told me he brought you on a whirlwind honeymoon. I see one of the paintings was inspired by the French beaches." she said, making him chuckle.

 

"Yes it was."

 

"Where is this hunky husband of yours? I have to meet him." she asked as she looked around.

 

"He's at a bar a few blocks down. He owns his own company, and has a ballistic client on the phone. You know how that is." Justin joked and winked at her. She laughed.

 

"I totally do. My husband gets work calls all hours of the day."

 

"He'll be in here shortly. I'll introduce the two of you." he said. She smiled and excused herself. He looked back over at Ethan.

 

"So. You're married." Ethan said. Justin put up his hand to show his ring.

 

"Little under five months." Justin said. Ethan snorted.

 

"Well it does make me feel better to know that you're not with Brian. We both know he'd never get married." Ethan said. Before Justin could answer, Sam came up.

 

"These heels are already killing me. I'm thinking my feet might be starting to swell. So I'm probably gonna put my Uggs back on. Fair warning." Sam said. Justin glared at him. "What I really can't help it. I'm pregnant." she said. He crossed his arms, careful not to spill his drink. "Why are you glaring at me?" she asked.

 

"Of all the millions. Of all the thousands." Justin said. Sam stared at him confused, and then her eyes widened and she looked over at Ethan.

 

"Oh God no. Are you fucking kidding me?" she asked. He just glared at her. "This is your flute player?" she asked.

 

"It's a violin." Ethan corrected her. She waved her hand at him.

 

"Oh who cares. He's gonna blame this on me. He's gonna act like I did this on purpose. I had no idea this would happen. I thought the flute player got some record deal or something. How did I know he'd be working in New York for some music company? He's going to murder me." Sam whined. She grabbed Justin's champagne and drank and sip, but then spit it back into the glass. "Oh God take this." she said, shoving the glass back in his hand.

 

"I did have a deal. I made a record. And this is a violin." Ethan said. Sam rolled her eyes.

 

"I don't even think you can hide behind your pregnancy with this one." Justin said. She whined again and grabbed his drink, and then spit the champagne back out.

 

"God will you hide this." Sam said. "I have to find Josh and hide behind him." She saw Josh and walked over to him fast. She whispered into his ear, and then he looked up at Justin and Ethan. He let out a frustrated breath and took her and walked away.

 

"She's a little weird." Ethan said. Justin looked back over at him.

 

"She's my family. She's Brian's aunt." Justin said. Ethan fidgeted around.

 

"I see you still keep in touch with him." Ethan said. He didn't understand what Justin had said.

 

"Of course I still keep in touch with him." Justin said and help his hand, showing his ring finger. Ethan's mouth dropped.

 

"You married him? Why? After everything he did to you. After he cheated on you." Ethan argued. Justin laughed.

 

"Oh like you cheated on me? That's rich." Justin laughed. He took a sip of his champagne and then spit it out, realizing Sam spit this drink out twice because she was pregnant. He put the glass down on a nearby table and turned back to Ethan and crossed his arms.

 

"I said I was sorry. I meant it Justin. I made a mistake. The biggest mistake of my life. I just don't get how you could forgive Brian when he did so much worse." Ethan said.

 

"The last words I ever spoke to you, I said I never had to forgive Brian. He had never promised me anything. He didn't at that time, but he did later on. He's never let me down before. He never cheated on me. What we had...wasn't a normal relationship, but the only one who ever cheated was me."

 

"How could you ever even trust him. I don't get how you convinced him to marry you." Ethan said, shaking his head. Justin chuckled again.

 

"He's actually the one who asked me. He had to convince me." Justin said. Ethan just glared at him.

 

"It won't last." Ethan said. Justin just laughed again.

 

"Listen. I don't have to defend our relationship to you. We're happy, and that's all that matters." Justin said as someone called his name. He turned around and walked away from him. He walked around, mingling with people, until Brian finally walked in.

 

"Hey I'm sorry. Show me around." Brian said. Ethan was playing music, and Brian glared. Justin pulled him away and started showing him around, showing him his work. He tried keeping him away from Ethan, but he knew he wasn't going to avoid him forever. "I haven't seen this one." Brian said. Justin smiled.

 

"It's actually of you and Gus playing soccer in he backyard." Justin said. Brian smiled at him. The music changed, and Brian's face went from happy, to anger. He knew!

 

"You gotta be fucking kidding me." Brian said. Justin cringed. How the hell did he know right away? Oh he knew how Brian knew. Justin kept playing Ethan's CD. Brian heard this song a million times. Of course he figured that out. Brian walked around a wall to see Ethan playing. He crossed his arms and glared at Ethan, and then at Justin.

 

"I was hoping you wouldn't figure it out so soon." Justin said. He shrugged his shoulders.

 

"Let's go find that bitch and take away her cheeseburgers." Brian grumbled. They turned a corner, and Sam and Josh were standing there. Her eyes bulged out and she literally moved behind Josh.

 

"I swear I didn't know. How could I know?" Sam cried.

 

"All the millions of people in the world." Brian mocked her.

 

"Ok so I was wrong. So kill me. I didn't mean for this to happen." she said pathetically. Brian rolled his eyes and grabbed a glass of champagne and drank the whole thing, and gave the glass back to the waiter. They walked around for the next two hours. Justin's excitement was gone. Brian actually felt bad for that. He tried to show him that he didn't care that the flute player was here. But he was highly irritated, and he couldn't hide that. He tried making Justin smile, introducing himself as the artists husband. He knew that would work. But then the violin music would get louder and the tension was back.

 

"The show was a success." Josh said as he locked the door after the last guest left. "The only stuff that didn't sell are the paintings that are going back to Italy. I'd say that was pretty fucking successful." Josh said and patted Justin on the back. He smiled at him.

 

"Ok how about a drink at the bar next door. Josh's treat." Sam said.

 

"Still trying to suck up?" Brian asked.

 

"Please. I'd offer you a blow job if we weren't related to me because I feel so bad. Please just don't be mad at me." Sam whined. Brian rolled his eyes. Josh got their coats and they walked out the door.

 

"Hey I left my scarf hanging up in the office. Let me go get it and I'll meet you guys over there." Justin said. They nodded and walked down the block, while Justin went back into the Gallery and down the hall to the office. His scarf was on the floor. When he picked it back up, Ethan was standing there and he jumped. "Jesus. Don't do that." he said as he shook his scarf off and put it around his neck.

 

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to scare you...it was good seeing you tonight. I never thought I'd run into you again. You look good." Ethan said. Justin rolled his eyes.

 

"They're waiting for me. I have to go." Justin said. He went to move around Ethan, but he was blocking his way out of the office.

 

"I'm sorry for cheating on you. It was an accident. It was a mistake. The biggest mistake I ever made in my life. You were everything to me and I blew it. But not a day has gone by that I haven't thought about you. I thought about you so much that my music was for shit. I couldn't concentrate. I ended up losing that record deal while I was here. I didn't even have enough money to leave New York." Ethan babbled.

 

"I have to go." Justin repeated. He didn't care about this. He didn't even care about an apology. It didn't make him feel better. He was completely over Ethan Gold. So him saying sorry didn't even matter. He didn't care anymore. The only part of being with Ethan that hurt him, was knowing how he hurt Brian. That was all he cared about.

 

"Please take me back." Ethan said. Justin's mouth fell open. "I know what we had was true love. I know it. I made a mistake and I ruined it. But I won't make that mistake ever again. You can trust me. I'll never cheat on you again. I still love you." Ethan said and went to lean in to kiss Justin, but he jumped backwards, hitting the desk.

 

"Are you fucking crazy? I don't love you. I never actually did. I was so hurt by everything that was going on between me and Brian...you were a rebound." Justin admitted. Ethan stood as still as a statue, and Justin scratched his head. "I'm sorry. But it's the truth. I am happy that I did have a relationship with someone else, because it made me a better person. It made me understand myself better. But we weren't meant to be. You proved that when you cheated on me." Justin told him. Ethan stepped into the office.

 

"I'm sorry. I won't ever cheat on you again I promise." Ethan pleaded.

 

"I'm with Brian. And we're married. And I'm happy. I don't want anyone else."

 

"He can't make you happy. You even said that. He's selfish and doesn't want to settle down." Ethan said. Justin chuckled.

 

"He grew up Ethan. We both did. Things changed. We changed. He doesn't feel that way anymore. I'm not going to stand here and defend me and Brian. I don't have to. I know what we have. We both feel secure enough in each other, that we don't have to argue our relationship to anyone else. Now if you'll excuse me I have to go-" Justin tried to move past him, but Ethan was in front of him, and he was mad.

 

"He never loved you like I did. He still doesn't." Ethan said as he got in Justin's face and grabbed his arms. "You were mine. You'll always be mine." Ethan said as pushed him roughly into the desk and tried to kiss him. Justin kneed him in the groin and he went down to the floor in pain.

 

"What the fuck do you think you're doing?" Justin demanded. Someone came running in a minute later. She was Josh's assistant.

 

"Justin are you ok? What happened?" Anna asked, looking down in confusion at Ethan crying in pain on the floor.

 

"Get him the fuck out of here." he told her. She nodded and called over two beefy guys and they escorted him out.

 

"Are you ok?" Anna asked again. Justin nodded his head and grabbed his scarf that had fallen again and walked out. He stood there for a minute, getting his breath. He realized he was shaking.

 

"What the fuck just happened?" Justin asked himself out loud. Did that really just happen? Ethan had grabbed him and tried to kiss him and...what? What the hell was Ethan going to do? Push him on the desk and fuck him? He took a couple deep breaths and walked into the bar. He found the three of them instantly and saw down in the booth next to Brian.

 

"Finally. What took you so long?" Sam asked. He smiled at her.

 

"I couldn't find it at first." Justin said. There was a drink waiting for him, and he picked it up and started drinking. Brian stared at him.

 

"I'm really sorry about the whole mix up with the music. I'm gonna let Sam call them back tomorrow and freak out on them." Josh chuckled.

 

"I really don't want to talk about him anymore." Justin snapped. All three of them stared at him.

 

"What happened?" Brian demanded. Justin wouldn't look at him. He chuckled.

 

"Nothing happened. I just don't want to talk about him anymore. It was a long time ago and I don't want to bring it up anymore." Justin said.

 

"Oh yeah? Then why's your fucking hand shaking?" Brian asked. Justin looked down at his hand. He straightened it out and let out a long sigh.

 

"Should we leave you two alone?" Josh asked.

 

"No it's ok. Nothing happened. How much money did we make?" Justin asked. Brian grabbed his arm and pulled him out of the booth.

 

"We'll be right back." Brian said and dragged him to the other side of the bar. "What the fuck happened?" Brian demanded. Justin sighed and brushed his hand through his hair.

 

"Brian why can't you just forget it. Nothing happened."

 

"Don't start fucking lying to me. Tell me." Brian demanded. Justin rubbed his face.

 

"He tried to kiss me. He pushed me onto the desk. So I kicked him in the crotch." Justin breathed out. He watched Brian ball up his fists and he went to move but Justin stopped him. "What are you doing?"

 

"What does it look like I'm doing? I'm gonna go beat the shit out of him." Brian said, going to push past Justin, but he pushed on his chest.

 

"He's already gone. Josh's security guys kicked him out. And you can't beat him up. We can't keep beating the shit out of people and getting away with it. We're just not that lucky. We have nothing to hold over his head to make him drop the charges. If you go and hit him, he'll sue you and get away with it. I refuse to waste time and money on bailing you out and going to court. I don't want to give him one penny. So let's just forget about this." Justin told him. Brian laughed sarcastically.

 

"Oh yeah. You tell me that little piece of shit pushed you onto a fucking desk, and you tell me to forget about it." Brian said and laughed sarcastically again. Justin let out a long sigh.

 

"I want to forget about him. Please let's just forget this ever happened. It just happened so quick and then the security guards took him out. I just wanna forget this happened." Justin said. Brian stood there for a minute and then stormed off to the booth and grabbed his jacket.

 

"Where are you going?" Sam asked. Brian didn't say anything and he stormed out of the bar. Justin let out a long sigh and then sat down. Josh pushed his drink in front of Justin and he slowly drank it. "What happened?" she asked softly. Justin didn't answer. "Is he gonna be ok?" she asked him. Justin nodded.

 

"He's just letting off of steam. I think." Justin said.

 

"Is he mad at you?" Josh asked.

 

"Kinda. I didn't do anything. He's not really mad AT me. Just mad in general." Justin said.

 

"What happened?" Sam repeated.

 

"Ethan cornered me in the office. He grabbed me and tried to kiss me. I kicked him and your security guys hauled him out." Justin said. Sam gasped.

 

"Are you fucking kidding me? Who does that?" Sam asked.

 

"He was acting insane. He actually said I belonged to him." Justin snorted. "Like I was his property or something. It was weird." Justin said as he rubbed his face.

 

"I'd give you my drink but it's virgin." Sam said sympathetically. He laid his head on the table and nodded his head. Josh drove them back to the house. Ali was watching T.V. with Gus curled up next to her sleeping. "You two have fun?" Sam asked as she leaned forward and kissed her head.

 

"Totally. We watched Inside Out. I think he's obsessed with it now. We watched it three times before he passed out." Ali said. Justin laughed.

 

"I can't wait till you're babysitting my kid." Sam said as she awed over Gus.

 

"Why are you watching this crap?" Josh asked. Sam slapped his chest.

 

"Pretty Little Liars is not crap. Oh my God I've watched the season finale like ten times. I can't believe Ali's husband is working with Mary Drake." Ali said. Sam sat down.

 

"I know right. And he dressed up like Wilden. And then what the hell is up with snatching Hanna?" Sam asked. Justin and Josh rolled their eyes and sat down on the couch with them.

 

"I have to sit through this crap with Sam." Josh chuckled.

 

"Yeah I can't help it. I'm totally gay because I actually like this garbage. As completely stupid as it is." Justin said. Sam laughed.

 

"Where's Brian?" Ali asked. The three of them looked at each other.

 

"He met up with an old friend. He'll be home later." Justin lied. He ended up scooping Gus up and put him into bed. Ali was gonna sleep in there with him. After she watched Pretty Little Liars again. Justin laid in bed waiting for Brian to come back. He finally did around 4:00. Justin sat up. "Where have you been?" Justin asked him. Brian started taking off his clothes.

 

"I walked around New York. Then I took a cab back here." Brian said as he got into bed.

 

"Are you mad at me?" Justin asked. Brian looked at him and then sighed.

 

"Why would I be? You didn't do anything." Brian said.

 

"You're pissed though." Justin said.

 

"Of course I'm fucking pissed. I want to go beat the shit out of him." Brian said as he laid down.

 

"Were you walking around New York City looking for him?" Justin asked. Brian avoided his gaze and Justin smiled and laid his head next to him and kissed his cheek. "Thank you." he whispered.

 

"There are way to many fucking dogs." Brian grumbled as he jerked his leg away from one of them sniffing him. Sam and Josh chuckled. They were standing making breakfast. Brian, Justin, Ali and Gus were sitting there waiting for food. "She lied and said she had 8." Brian grumbled. Sam smiled.

 

"I already told you she has 13." Justin said. Sam made a face, and Josh glared at her.

 

"What?" she asked and smiled at him.

 

"Try 17." Josh said.

 

"Why the hell do you want that many dogs?" Brian asked.

 

"Because they're my babies. I love them. Isn't that right Chanandler Bong?" she asked in a goofy voice to the Great Dane that walked in a licked her cheek without her even bending down. She giggled and started petting his head.

 

"I like the little one." Gus said and pointed to one that was laying on the couch.

 

"She's not so little anymore. That's Sarah. She's a Sheltie. She's going on 12 years old. She's getting to be a crotchety old lady." Sam chuckled.

 

"She's a fat heffer. She looks like a foot stool." Brian said. Justin slapped his arm.

 

"She likes my socks." Gus said.

 

"Gross." Brian said.

 

"We'll get you some new ones. She gets very possessive over her Wilson's." Sam said as she scraped some scrambled eggs onto Ali and Gus' plates.

 

"Her Wilson's?" Brian asked.

 

"God don't you watch any movies? Castaway. Tom Hanks had that ball. It was a Wilson ball. He named him Wilson. Sarah started getting possessive over Josh's socks, and they were Wilson's. So that's what we call our socks now. Don't leave anymore out on the floor or she'll eat them." Sam said.

 

"Oh that's nice." Brian grumbled. "Isn't it against the law to have this many dogs?" Brian demanded. Sam rolled her eyes.

 

"We have a Kennel License. Which we're gonna have to get one for Boston this week so we can bring them all back home." Josh said to Sam. She nodded her head.

 

"I can't wait to have you guys move back. I'm gonna be able to visit any time I want now." Ali said. Sam smiled at her.

 

"It's unsanitary to have this many dogs." Brian said. They all just looked at him. Justin snorted.

 

"Will you give it a rest. This is Sam were talking about. She's not gonna give up her dogs to make you happy." Justin said.

 

"We have people that clean the house. They vacuum on the daily, clean the furniture. And the dogs are kept well groomed. So sit there and shut up. And stuff some food in your mouth." Sam said as she slammed his plate in front of him.

 

"Who takes care of them when you're off traveling around?" Brian grumbled. She rolled her eyes.

 

"We're really lucky. We have friends that stay here all the time and take care of them. They have two teenagers who we pay to take care of them, so the four of them always stay here, and they don't have to be totally responsible because their son and daughter help out a ton and we pay them for how much they do. They're gonna be so sad when we move." Sam said.

 

"I'm not gonna be sad. I'm gonna be so happy." Ali sang.

 

"17 freaken dogs." Brian grumbled to himself.

 

"BREWSKI!" Sam yelled. A Bull Mastiff came in a minute later. She walked around the island and pointed at Brian. "Bacon Breweski, bacon!" she said. Brewski went right over to Brian, sniffing him frantically looking for bacon.

 

"Get this fucking thing off of me." Brian said as he tried pushing the huge dog off of him. The others just laughed.

 

"Find the bacon Brewski!" Gus cheered. Josh pulled Brewski back.

 

"No more." Josh said sternly, and Brewski sat back. Sam grabbed a piece of bacon and gave it to him.

 

"Good boy Brewski." Sam said and patted his head.

 

"Ok so remind me. What are all their names?" Justin asked. Sam sat down next to him.

 

"Ok so the Chihuahua's are Sawyer, Darek and Brian." Sam said and smiled brightly at him. "The French Bulldog is Lola. The Great Dane is Chanandler Bong-"

 

"What the hell is that name?" Brian grumbled.

 

"I loved Friends. It's a joke name from Chandler Bing. And I'm not explaining the whole thing to you because you're annoying." Sam said and glared at him. "Then my Golden Retriever Calloway. The Pitt bull is Blade. The Boxer is Chupacabra. The Pug is Jabberwocky."

 

"Parker named that one." Ali said.

 

"Well you met Brewski. Sarah's the sheltie. I have two Dauchund's. Mahogany and Ariel." Sam said. Ali slammed her hand down.

 

"That is Mahogany." Ali breathed.

 

"That's from Hunger Games. My St. Bernard is Haleb." Sam said. Ali got excited.

 

"I named him. Haleb is my favrotire shipper name on Pretty Little Liars. Hanna and Caleb are my favorite couple." Ali said. Brian shook his head.

 

"Then my Dalmatian, Foxy Cleopatra. Whom Justin named." Sam said. Brian looked over at him and Justin chuckled.

 

"I was here when Sam brought her home. She was only 8 weeks old. She wanted a funny name, and I was just watching Austin Powers on T.V. the night before. Seemed fitting." Justin chuckled.

 

"Then our German Shepherd, Finnick. And then our Collie. Regina Phalange. Also from Friends." Sam said and smiled. Brian shook his head.

 

"That's 18 to many dogs." Brian said.

 

"We have 17." Josh corrected.

 

"Don't bank on that number to long." Sam said and smiled at her husband.

 

"Daddy can we get a dog when we get home?" Gus asked Brian. Justin covered his mouth to hide his smile.

 

"Alright are we all done? Who's ready to get on a plane?" Brian asked Gus, trying to distract him. They left an hour later and flew to Boston. Everyone was excited to see them. But Brian groaned as soon as he walked into the house. It was all decorated in pink and blue for Sam and Josh's big baby reveal party. "I leave a house with a fucking million dogs to live in baby town." Brian groaned. Gus jumped up and down.

 

"Can we find out if you're having a boy or girl yet auntie Sammy?" Gus asked. All the other kids started jumping up and down.

 

"Kids give them a minute to settle in." Cynthia said.

 

"No it's ok mom. Jules will you go get the pinata. We'll tie it up from the banister up there. Ali and Spencer can pull it up and down." Sam said. Ali and Spencer went running up the stairs, with Darek behind them with some rope.

 

"Parker go get the video camera." Cynthia told her grandson.

 

"Are you sure you want to do it now? The kids can wait." Meredith said as Julianna came out with a huge pink and blue pinata in shape of a question mark and handed it to Carver who brought it up the stairs. He and Darek started tying it up, and the kids all got in the living room

 

"They might be able to but I can't. I've been dying for a week to find out what it is." Sam said. Sawyer and Justin started moving the coffee table and pulled the couch back.

 

"Yeah she even called the doctor's office a few times. She begged them to tell her, but they didn't even tell her." Josh laughed. Sam chuckled and rolled her eyes. Julianna went into the room and came back out with a long stick, also decorated in pink and blue. The kids were all jumping to take the stick first.

 

"This is not a toy." Julianna said as Josh took it and started using it as a light saber and spinning it around. "It's only meant to hit the pinata. No one better start horsing around with it-" she asked as Josh hit her in the back of the head. She leaned over and smacked him.

 

"I'm so sorry." he laughed.

 

"Alright it's all set." Darek said as he and Carver came down. Ali and Spencer pulled it up and down, having it float in the air in the middle of the living room

 

"Alright you heathens pipe down. Youngest goes first. And you get three swings. And no pushing or I will kill you." Sam said.

 

"You all sit down on the couch till it's your turn." Cynthia said. The kids groaned and sat down. Sam and Josh stood by the side.

 

"Alright Caleb first." Sawyer said and handed him the stick. They lowered the pinata down and he swung. Gus went next. Followed by Chloe, Zoey, Mackenzie and Alexis. Justin went and stood next to Sam.

 

"Nervous?" Justin asked her.

 

"As hell." Sam said. Brian came back over and sat on the couch with his drink. Justin sat down next to him.

 

"Darek and Carver need to man these kids up. It's gonna take forever to get some fucking colored candy out of there." Brian grumbled. Justin sighed and leaned his elbow on the couch behind Brian, and curled his feet up.

 

"You said you're not mad at me. But you've been acting weird with me." Justin said. Brian took a sip of his drink.

 

"I've already said I'm not mad at you. You didn't do anything wrong. Stop acting like a paranoid girl." Brian said as he sat back.

 

"I just hate what happened. I didn't ask for him to try and kiss me." Justin whispered. Brian rubbed his eyes and then looked at him.

 

"I know this. I want to kick his ass. Not yours. I'm the opposite of mad at you. You kicked his nuts in. Gotta admit I wish I was there to see that." Brian said. Justin smiled at him.

 

"I gotta admit, it did feel good to kick his nuts in." Justin chuckled. "I'll always feel guilty about leaving you for him. It was the biggest mistake of my life." Justin said and looked down.

 

"Look. I don't fucking care about all that. It's in the past. And you did what was best for you back then. It wasn't a mistake." Brian said. Justin stared at him.

 

"It wasn't?" justin asked. Brian shook his head.

 

"It got us where we are today." Brian admitted. He didn't have to say more. He didn't have to elaborate. It was just simple. It was the truth. Justin smiled at him.

 

"Thanks" Justin said.

 

"STOP PULLING IT UP!" Mackenzie screamed loudly up at her sisters. Ali and Spencer laughed.

 

"They've each had four turns." Parker groaned. Justin watched as they all hit the pinata. He looked over at Sam and Josh. He could tell they were trying to keep their excitement down. He was wondering if he'd get this. Waiting to find out if he and Brian were gonna have a boy or girl? He shook his head. It's something he wanted. Not at the moment, but he wanted a family with Brian. A few kids of their own, along with Gus.

 

"I can't do this anymore." Brian said as he stood up. "Give me that." he said as he yanked the stick out of Zoey's hands.

 

"DO IT DADDY!" Gus screamed. Ali went to pull up the pinata, but Brian swung hard and broke the bottom of the pinata opened. The candy fell out and the kids all went running and grabbing all the candy. Trying to get the most. The bottom of the pinata landed by Sam and Josh's feet. Sam wiped at her eyes and looked up at Josh.

 

"We're having a little girl." Sam said.