Midnight Whispers
QAF Brian and Justin Fanfiction

 

 

"Do you know what today is?" Justin asked Brian when he woke up a few days later. Brian yawned and shook his head. "It was one year ago today that you met your mom and dad for the first time," Justin said. Brian rolled his eyes and groaned.

 

 

 

 

 

"God, have they really been torturing me for a whole fucking year now? It's feels like a million fucking years, because they're up my ass all the fucking time," Brian cried. Justin just laughed at him. 

 

 

 

"I think it's a fun anniversary. It means a lot to your parents. We're gonna go out to dinner with them," Justin said. The dogs heard them talking and got up and started whining to get up on the bed.

 

 

 

"We just went out to dinner with them. And tell those fucking things to shut the hell up," Brian bitched at him.

 

 

 

"We went out to dinner for their birthdays. But this is your anniversary. This is a special day," Justin told him. Brian glared at him. "I have to get up. Debbie and Emmett are coming over to finalize the house for the wedding next week," Justin said as he stood up and bent down to say good morning to the dogs.

 

 

 

"Can't we just pay for them to have a fucking wedding at Babylon? We can hand out a bunch of dildos and anal beads everywhere. She'll fucking love that," Brian said. Justin laughed and stood up.

 

 

 

"I don't think Carl would appreciate that, though," Justin said, eyeing him. Brian caught it.

 

 

 

"What the fuck are you about to ask me?" Brian demanded. Justin sighed.

 

 

 

"Hop into the shower with me and I'll tell you," Justin said. Brian rolled his eyes as he sat up.

 

 

 

"This should be fucking awesome," Brian said. He tripped over one of the dogs and hit the wall. "FUCK!" Brian yelled.

 

 

 

"Are you ok?" Justin asked him. Brian glared at him.

 

 

 

"Why do these fucking things sleep in our room?" Brian demanded. Justin shook his head and turned the water on.

 

 

 

"I'll let you fuck me before I go to school," Justin said. Brian forgot all about what Justin was going to ask him until they were getting dressed. "So, I need to ask you a favor. And it's not for me, and it's not for you, but it's for Debbie," Justin said.

 

 

 

"She's already having her fucking wedding at my house. What more do I have to do?" Brian demanded.

 

 

 

"Talk with Michael," Justin said. Brian narrowed his eyes at him. "Debbie told Emmett, and Emmett told me, that she's really worried about Michael. And she's afraid he won't come, but even more afraid that he will, and he'll start trouble. And she doesn't want any of that, obviously, because it's her wedding, and we're having the wedding in our house. So, I figured you could talk with him for Debbie," Justin said and smiled. Brian rolled his eyes and pulled his underwear on.

 

 

 

"I think he and I are way past talking," Brian told him as Justin handed him his shirt.

 

 

 

"I know that. But it isn't for us. It's for Debbie. So, take him to Babylon or something. Hang out with him. Lie to him. Make him feel like it's old times and it's just you and him. But do whatever you have to, to get him to behave at Debbie and Carl's wedding," Justin told him. Brian glared at him.

 

 

 

"Anything else, dear?"

 

 

 

"Make sure you get out of work by 5:00, so we can go out to dinner with your parents," Justin said and smiled. Brian scoffed and went downstairs. Sam was bouncing Lincoln in her arms.

 

 

 

"Fuck! Haven't you all left yet?" Brian demanded as he poured himself a cup of coffee.

 

 

 

"I made pancakes," Josh said.

 

 

 

"And I squeezed orange juice," Sam told him. Brian looked at the kitchen at all the food. He crossed his arms.

 

 

 

"What did you two do?" Brian asked. They looked at each other.

 

 

 

"We didn't do anything," Sam told him.

 

 

 

"Then why are you two sucking up?" Brian looked around again. "Wait, you're buttering us up. But if you made all this food, you're buttering up Justin," Brian said. Josh glared at Sam.

 

 

 

"I told you he'd know that," Josh hissed at her.

 

 

 

"I told you I'm not as good as I used to be. That little wench stole all my superpowers. And she won't fucking give them back to me," Sam said, glaring at Emma in Josh's arms.

 

 

 

"Please tell me. Please, PLEASE tell me this is it," Brian said.

 

 

 

"Tell you what?" Justin asked. His eyes widened as he looked at all the food.

 

 

 

"We made breakfast," Sam said excitedly. Justin didn't have to be told twice. And Brian was more than ecstatic. He grabbed a plate and started filling it. This was cause for celebration. Brian plopped down next to Justin.

 

 

 

"Why are you so happy all of a sudden? You were just annoyed with me upstairs," Justin asked him.

 

 

 

"I am so happy. This is one of the happiest moments of my life," Brian said. Sam made a face at him.

 

 

 

"Why are you so happy? What's going on?" Justin asked.

 

 

 

"I made those pancakes the way you like how Sam makes them. Mashing the banana and putting it right into the batter. It's the only way to make them," Josh said. Justin looked down at his plate sadly.

 

 

 

"Are you guys going home?" he asked sadly. Josh and Sam looked at each other.

 

 

 

"Well, yeah, sweetie, we are. I've been cleared to travel. And Josh really needs to get back to work, so he can start on the process of taking over all three galleries. And we really wanna get the babies into their own room finally," Sam said. Justin nodded his head. "But you know us. We'll be back soon. These kids don't have to be in school for another five years, so we can pick up anytime and visit," Sam told him.

 

 

 

"You guys have really been amazing letting us stay here for so long. We've loved having this time with you," Josh said. Justin nodded sadly again.

 

 

 

"And it won't be till after Debbie's wedding," Sam told him.

 

 

 

"Can I help you pack?" Brian asked. They all stared at him. Sam's mouth fell open and Justin shoved him. "Can you leave today? I would be more than willing to pay for your First-Class tickets for today. Anything to help you get the fuck out of my house sooner." Brian laughed as Justin got up. He didn't realize Justin was even mad until he slammed the garage door shut. "Is he mad?" Brian asked.

 

 

 

"You think?" Sam asked. On Brian's way to work he called Justin, but he wouldn't answer. He tried calling him a couple times that day and even texted, but he didn't get anything. One of the guys in the art department even asked where Justin was, because he was supposed to be there that day. He knew Justin was mad and he was ready for his wrath when he came home.

 

 

 

"Yeah, I think he's just so sad that you're leaving. He's loved having you here so much. He just enjoys the little things like hanging out and watching T.V. with you guys," he heard Teresa say.

 

 

 

"I feel really bad," Josh said.

 

 

 

"You don't have to. He understands that. And you guys are allowed to live your life. Justin doesn't want you not to," Sawyer said.

 

 

 

"I think he's gonna miss the babies," Teresa said.

 

 

 

"More than us," Sam said. Brian pulled the garage door open and pulled it shut louder this time. He walked into the kitchen and Teresa jumped up to hug him.

 

 

 

"Hey, honey," Teresa said and kissed his cheek. "How was work?" Teresa asked.

 

 

 

"Fine. Where's Justin?" he asked. He knew Justin wasn't home, because his car wasn't in the driveway.

 

 

 

"He said he would meet us at the restaurant," Teresa said. He nodded and walked upstairs. Teresa looked back at them.

 

 

 

"Oh, he's so mad at Brian." Sam laughed. "I don't think he's actually mad at Brian. I think he'd rather be mad at Brian then sad that we're leaving," Sam said.

 

 

 

"Being mad at Brian is a lot of fun," Teresa said as she sat down. Sawyer convinced Brian to let Sawyer drive his own car, so then Brian would have to go home with Justin. He was already sitting down waiting for them when they got there, and he hugged Sawyer and Teresa. He didn't even look at Brian. Sawyer and Teresa felt the tension. It was an awkward dinner.

 

 

 

"So how was school? Didn't you have to turn in some work for a test?" Teresa asked. Justin nodded.

 

 

 

"Yeah. I won't get my grade until next week," Justin said. Sawyer cleared his throat.

 

 

 

"When are you gonna graduate?" Sawyer asked him.

 

 

 

"If I work through the summer, then I'll graduate in the Fall. But I'm thinking of just taking the summer off. Then I'll graduate in January," Justin told them. They sat there in silence for a few minutes. "I have something for you guys. I was gonna make two of these, but I figured since you're getting married then I could just make one," Justin said as he reached down and handed them a box. Teresa pulled it out and she got so excited.

 

 

 

"Did you make us a photo album?" she asked. He nodded his head.

 

 

 

"It's a scrapbook from this past year. I figured it was better than just throwing in some pictures and calling it a day," Justin said. Sawyer scooted his chair closer so he could look at it with Teresa.

 

 

 

"You're scrapbooking now. What's next? You gonna start knitting your own dresses?" Brian joked. Justin narrowed his eyes at him.

 

 

 

"If you'd like, I can help you pack up your shit so you can stay at the loft tonight," Justin said and smiled.

 

 

 

"This is really awesome, Justin," Sawyer said, trying to break the tension.

 

 

 

"This is so beautiful." Teresa said, amazed. The scrapbook was filled with so many pictures. Justin practically captured every moment this year. When Teresa was done looking at it, she was crying and hugged both Justin and Brian. "Thank you so much. This is the most perfect present I've ever gotten," Teresa said.

 

 

 

"Here I thought it was me that was the best present. You're saying all I have to do is give you a picture and you're satisfied?" Brian joked. Teresa and Sawyer chuckled uncomfortably. The rest of the dinner went by with small talk.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Brian sat down in Justin's SUV. He didn't bother taking the keys like he normally does. He waited till they were driving before he said anything.

 

 

 

"You're not really mad at me, are you? Because I say sarcastic shit all the time," Brian asked him. Justin just stared ahead. "You're just upset that they're leaving," Brian said. Justin sagged his shoulders and let out a deep breath. "You're really sad that they're leaving," Brian said to him. It wasn't a question; it was a fact. And Justin would rather blow up at Brian and concentrate on that, than have to deal with the fact that Sam, Josh, and the babies were leaving.

 

 

 

"I don't want them to go back home. I love having them here. I just wish they would live close by. I hate the fucking fact that they live in a different state," Justin said sadly. Brian reached over and squeezed his neck.

 

 

 

"I know," Brian said. Justin leaned his elbow on the door, and then leaned his head into his hand. Brian squeezed his leg.

 

 

 

"I just wish they would all stay longer," Justin admitted. Brian suddenly felt really bad for Justin. He loved having all of Brian's family around all the time. But Sawyer's side of the family lived in a different state. And Justin hated that.

 

 

 

"Sam never stays away long. She'll be back bugging the shit out of us and pouring a bunch of liquor down your throat," Brian chuckled.

 

 

 

"She has two babies now. She can't just hop on a plane any time she wants to anymore," Justin said. Brian was shocked that he was taking this so hard. When Justin pulled into the garage, he shut the garage door behind him, and they just sat there in the car.

 

 

 

"It's really gonna be ok, Justin. You can go and see her anytime you want," Brian told him. Justin nodded.

 

 

 

"I know...it's just one of my queen-out moments, I guess. God, I sound so pathetic." Justin groaned and scrubbed his face with his hands.

 

 

 

"It's never a queen-out moment because you care for someone the way that you do," Brian told him. Justin looked over and smiled at him. "Come on. I'll take you upstairs and rim your ass for a while and suck you off," Brian offered, making Justin laugh.

 

 

 

 

 

The next day Brian was in a foul mood. He had texted Michael to meet him at Woody's for an afternoon drink. He wasn't looking forward to it. For once in his life, he had to do a bit of lying, just so he'd get Michael to behave at his own mother's wedding. How the fuck was he supposed to do that? Michael came in and was so excited to see him. Before he could stop Michael, he ran up and gave him the biggest hug. "I'm so glad you called. I've missed you so much, Brian," Michael told him. Brian pulled back and nodded.

 

 

 

"You, too, Mikey," Brian said as Michael sat down on the stool next to him. He really wanted to tell him off. Tell him he knew that he was fucking other guys without a condom on and cheating on his dying husband. But he was doing this for Debbie; for the woman who raised him. "Listen. We need to get a few things straight," Brian told him. Michael nodded his head. "We've gone through way too much together. We've grown up together. And I don't want to throw away our friendship," Brian said. It tasted like acid on his tongue. He never made it a habit of lying, so he was wondering if he was any fucking good at it.

 

 

 

"I've missed you so much, Brian," Michael told him. Brian nodded. Michael had already said that.

 

 

 

"Your mom wants us to be best friends again. And she wants everyone to get along. It's her wedding day...and I wanna be able to give that to her. Not just being cordial to each other, letting her have a nice day. She doesn't want us bullshitting around. She wants us back together as friends. And I think that we owe her that. To be best friends again," Brian said. It was half true. He was doing this for Debbie. Hell, maybe he could get Michael to lay off everyone. "Debbie's done so much for all of us. And it's the only thing that she wants," Brian told him. Michael nodded his head.

 

 

 

"All I've wanted is for us to go back to how things used to be. Brian and Mikey against the world," Michael said, getting emotional. Great. Just fucking great. Because that's exactly what he wanted. Before he could stop him, Michael was kissing him again, just like they used to. How the fuck was he supposed to fake this?  Michael deepened the kiss, and Brian pulled back, coughing.

 

 

 

"Sorry," Brian said, taking a sip of his drink. "Gus has had a cough the past few days. I think I'm catching whatever he has," Brian lied. But Michael didn't notice.

 

 

 

"Let's go to Babylon. We'll stay all night and dance the night away. Drink and do some E. Just like we used to. Me and you. Just the two of us," Michael said. Fucking great. How long did Justin want him to put up with this charade?

 

 

 

"I'll try this week. I just have early morning meetings all week. I have to take some clients out to dinner. This week is a big fucking week for me. I have to be fucking brilliant for some new clients," Brian lied.

 

 

 

"You're always brilliant," Michael said. Brian laughed.

 

 

 

"So. We good?" Brian asked. He was glad Michael never mentioned Justin, or anyone else. Michael nodded his head enthusiastically.

 

 

 

"Of course. You and me. Back together again!" Michael said and hugged him again. Brian patted his back and pulled back.

 

 

 

"I'll see you later. I have a client coming in 30 minutes," Brian said and rushed out of there. When he got back into his office, he texted Justin because he was still in class.

 

 

 

Mikey won't start any fucking problems.

 

 

 

He hit 'send' and got a reply a little while later.

 

 

 

I'm so happy. Debbie deserves this. She's done so much for all of us. Thank you for doing this. I know how hard it is for you.

 

 

 

Yeah, it was fucking hard. But Justin was right. Debbie did deserve it. "Brian?" his receptionist said as she poked her head in. "Your nephews are here to see you," she said.

 

 

 

"I don't have any fucking nephews," Brian said. She shut the door and then Peter walked in, Claire's younger son. "Oh, hey. Come in," Brian said. Peter walked in, looking all around. "You can sit down," Brian told him. Peter nodded and sat down. He looked uncomfortable. "What's going on?" Brian asked. What did he want?

 

 

 

"Well...I know how you said that if I needed anything, I could come to you for help," Peter said. Brian leaned back in his chair and nodded his head. "Well...I wanted to ask you for two favors. One of them you don't have to do. But the other thing is really important," Peter rambled.

 

 

 

"Just tell me what it is," Brian told him. Peter nodded.

 

 

 

"Well, I've been struggling in Algebra. And I wanted to go to this Tutoring Center. But I don't have enough money to be able to go as many times as I really need to," Peter said. That actually surprised Brian. He hadn't expected that.

 

 

 

"Ok. I'll take care of it," Brian said. Peter's eyes lit up. "What's your second favor?" Brian asked. His smile went away, and he got all fidgety again.

 

 

 

"Well...there's this summer camp in Maine. And I got accepted to be one of the Junior Counselors. It looks amazing on your college applications. And I'd be able to leave a few days after school ended and not have to come back until the week before school started," Peter said.

 

 

 

Brian nodded. He read between the lines.  "And you wanna get out of that house for the whole summer and take a break from them," Brian told him. He knew that look. He lived through all that. He knew exactly how much this meant to him. "Do you have a bank account?" Brian asked.

 

 

 

Peter shook his head. "Go get one. I'll have money transferred into there to pay for your tutor and take care of everything you need for camp. You can get all your things before you go, and I'll pay for it all," Brian told him.

 

 

 

"Really?" Peter asked. He knew that face so well. It was relief. Relief to get away from his abusive parents and brother for a whole entire summer. It was a summer to be able to breathe. How could he ever say no to that?

 

 

 

"Thank you so much, Uncle Brian! God, thank you so much," Peter said. This kid definitely wasn't like the rest of the Kinney's. Brian pushed a button.

 

 

 

"TED!" Brian yelled into the intercom.

 

 

 

"Ted's visiting his mother. I've told you this for the third day in a row!" Cynthia's voice said back to him. Brian rolled his eyes.

 

 

 

"Jayden, come in here," Brian said quieter into the intercom. One of his all-time favorite things to do at work, besides any sexual activity, was to scare the shit out of Ted. Jayden came in a minute later.

 

 

 

"Hey, Bri, what's up?" Jayden asked.

 

 

 

"Jayden, this is Peter. Claire's son," Brian told him. Jayden nodded his head. "This is my cousin Jayden. And he's going to take care of everything that you need," Brian said. He looked over at Jayden. "Take him to the bank right now and get him started with a bank account. Any amount that he needs. I want you to make sure that he has enough in his account," Brian told him. Jayden nodded his head. He didn't need to be told twice.

 

 

 

"Come on Peter, we can go right now." Jayden said. Peter stood up.

 

 

 

"I don't think you know how much this means to me," Peter said. Brian snorted.

 

 

 

"I grew up with Jack and Joan Kinney, and your fucking mother. I know exactly what it means to be getting away for a whole fucking summer. Better get those good grades, so the second you're done in high school you can get the fuck out and stay the fuck out of that house," Brian told him. Peter nodded his head and left with Jayden.

 

 

 

 

 

Brian pulled up into the garage as Justin was getting the dogs out of his SUV.

 

 

 

"Why the fuck are they in the car?" Brian asked. Justin rolled his eyes.

 

 

 

"Because I was taking them to training class," Justin told him. Brian's mouth fell.

 

 

 

"When the hell did you start that?" Brian asked as he followed him into the house. Justin put the dogs down and turned around, his own mouth open now.

 

 

 

"This is the fourth class. I've told you this at least ten times," Justin said to him.

 

 

 

"The fuck you have. And apparently nothing's working. They don't know shit," Brian said. Justin punched his arm.

 

 

 

"You're such a vagina," Justin said. Brian's eyes widened as Justin walked over to the front door. "Fred, George. Come here," Justin told them. They came running over to him. "Sit," Justin said. They sat with their backs to the front door. "Stay," Justin said as he turned and walked down the hall. He pushed Brian up against the wall and he went into the kitchen and went behind the wall. Justin never said a word. Brian turned to see the dogs sitting at the door, waiting for Justin. When the hell did that happen? "OK!" Justin said loudly, and the dogs went running down the hall, past Brian and into the kitchen to look for Justin. Brian followed the dogs into the kitchen, and Justin was on the floor playing with them. "Good boys. You show the big bad man how smart you are. Yes, you are," Justin said as they licked his face.

 

 

 

"That's fucking disgusting."

 

 

 

"He just feels like a big, hairy vagina because he was wrong about you guys," Justin said, continuing to let them lick his face. He looked over at Brian a minute later. "So, how'd it go today?" Justin asked as he stood up and walked over to the counter.

 

 

 

"As far as I know he should be fine. But I guess we'll just wait and see," Brian said. Justin wrapped his arms around him from behind.

 

 

 

"I know that was really hard for you. Thank you for doing it. Anything that we have to do to make sure Debbie's day isn't ruined, and make sure Michael doesn't blow up, we just have to do." Justin kissed his back as Brian sipped his beer.

 

 

 

"Guess who came into my office today," Brian said. Justin unwrapped his arms and leaned onto the counter. "Claire's younger offspring," Brian told him. Justin's eyes widened. He turned and hopped up onto the counter.

 

 

 

"Is everything ok?" Justin asked. Brian nodded his head.

 

 

 

"He needed a math tutor. And he wanted to go to a summer camp the entire summer to get the fuck out of that hell hole. So, he asked me for money," Brian said. Justin tilted his head.

 

 

 

"You're a really good guy. I don't think you get enough credit for how amazingly generous you are," Justin told him. Brian just rolled his eyes.

 

 

 

"I would have done anything to get out of Jack and Joan's house for a whole summer. And I kept my grades up, so I could land a fucking scholarship and get out of there. No one was around who was willing to financially help me. I would have gladly gone to a summer camp to be some fucking junior camp counselor, just to get the fuck out for the summer," Brian said. Justin laughed, and he looked up at him. He had a big Sunshine smile on his face.

 

 

 

"I could just imagine you at 14 at a summer camp. You had just learned how to suck a guy off. I can only imagine how horny you were at 14. How many guys did you fuck around with that summer?" Justin asked. Brian laughed as he thought about how many. "See? You would have been kicked out for sure. They would have found out then that you were gay." Justin laughed. They, meaning Jack and Joan. Brian pinched his ass.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Oh, my God! I just booked this beautiful place in Massachusetts for Sawyer and Teresa to get married. They're these beautiful houses on this property for everyone to stay at. There's this gorgeous lake. They have these beautiful different halls so you can have the wedding and reception inside. And the grounds are so beautiful you can have them outside, too. And there're so many beautiful places to take a million pictures," Sam said as she put her iPad down on the kitchen island.

 

 

 

"I thought Sawyer told you to butt the fuck out," Brian said. She rolled her eyes.

 

 

 

"I don't know why he's so fucking freaked out. I honestly have no fucking idea why he thinks I'm going to do anything to sabotage his wedding," Sam said. Brian and Justin looked at each other, and then back at her.

 

 

 

"What kind of fucking drugs are you on? You ruined every one of his weddings," Brian told her. She just rolled her eyes.

 

 

 

"He wasn't marrying the right person. Those three Barbie bimbos were never meant for Sawyer," she said, and then her eyes widened. "Oh, my God. JOSH!" Sam called him. Josh came in a minute later. "Oh, my God!  You know who we haven't called in a while?" Sam asked him. Before he could answer she went on. "The Sun day! We haven't called her in such a long time to see how she's doing," Sam said, putting her hand over her heart.

 

 

 

"Wait!  As in Sawyer's third wife?" Justin asked. Sam nodded and Josh came over to sit next to her.

 

 

 

"Why the fuck do you call her?" Brian demanded.

 

 

 

"Because we like to check up on her and see how she's doing. We care about her," Sam said, faking innocence.

 

 

 

"We like to call her and harass her from time to time. And she was a fucking cunt, and we like to remind her of it," Josh said. Justin's mouth dropped and Sam laughed.

 

 

 

"What do you have against her?" Brian asked Josh.

 

 

 

"Besides how mean she was to Sam? God, she was such a cunt to me! At first, she actually flirted with me. I was fucking 17 years old. Who flirts with a 17-year-old when you're like, 28..." Josh trailed off while Brian glared at him. Sam and Justin just laughed.

 

 

 

"Oh, he not only flirted with a 17-year-old. He fucked a 17-year-old. Many, many times," Justin said proudly. Brian chuckled at him. "And look where we are today. All hitched and loving mostly every minute of it," Justin joked.

 

 

 

"Oh, she tried to fuck him. If he had given into her, she would have slept with him," Sam said.

 

 

 

"Well, she was totally a bitch to me, too. She would say shitty things to us all the time after I told her that I'd never sleep with an old hag. She actually called my parents, because she was concerned that Sam was leading me down the wrong path in life. She made up all these stories about me and Sam doing drugs and going to bars in high school. Sleeping around. But unfortunately, the fucking joke was on her. My parents didn't even care if I was," Josh said sadly. Sam patted his shoulders. "Anyway, when Sawyer said he wanted a divorce, she went to slap Sam and Sawyer grabbed her hand. So, she punched me in the face before fucking Sawyer had a chance to stop her," Josh said bitterly.

 

 

 

"Oh, my God! Seriously?" Justin asked.

 

 

 

"Oh, God, has Sawyer never told you about the war between us?" Sam asked. The boys shook their heads. "Oh, get some snacks and meet us in the family room. This is gonna be a story you'll never forget," Sam said and grabbed her iPad. "We'll get back to their wedding after this story!" Sam said excitedly and hopped away.

 

 

 

"If you think she's insane now, wait till you hear this story. This is why she's epic," Josh said. He ended up grabbing the babies and their bottles, while Justin and Brian got something to eat and drink before they all sat down on the couches.

 

 

 

"Ok. So, while they were married, I really upped my game and made the Sun day's life a fucking living hell. So much that I knew Teresa, Angela, and their parents were in town at her grandmother's house and brought the Sun day over to the house. Grandparents weren't in the house, just Teresa and Angela. I tricked her to get here there, of course. And when it's finally revealed that this is Teresa, the Sun day really loses it. But she's not even yelling at me, she's yelling at Teresa."

 

 

 

"What for?" Justin asked.

 

 

 

"Because Sawyer holds Teresa on this huge pedestal. And it was actually right after Brian's birthday. See? That was the reason Teresa was there, because she and Sawyer always got together. So, Sawyer wouldn't tell her where he was the day before, and why he was out all day. And she suspected him of cheating on her, because she could smell perfume on Sawyer. So, to the Sun day, now it all makes sense. He was cheating on her with Teresa," Sam said and looked over at Josh and smiled.

 

 

 

"I really wanted to be there that day," Josh chuckled.

 

 

 

"So, she's yelling at Teresa and then slaps her," Sam said. Justin gasped. "Oh, it was amazing. Not that Teresa got slapped, but what happened afterward. Angela and I are in shock. At first, Angela was just yelling at her, but once the slap happened, there was no sound. So, Teresa sits down and starts taking off her boots. She tosses them aside and gets right in the Sun day's face and tells her that Sawyer's little sister was right all along. Because she was the anti-Teresa and she was never gonna live up to Teresa. And then she punched her right in the face," Sam said proudly.

 

 

 

"Oh, my God, I love her more and more," Justin said.

 

 

 

"So, Angela pulls Teresa off her, and then the Sun day yells something about her being ugly and fat and tells her that Sawyer would never marry her because she's pathetic and desperate...Oh, shit! I forget now what she said. But then Angela fucking goes after her. Angela's sitting on top of her, and they're having some cat fight with some major hair pulling. I'm standing there laughing and Teresa yells at me to help her pull Angela off of her. The Sun day stands up and tries to go after Teresa, and they start fighting again. It was the best day of my life! Until Teresa's dad comes in and he stops the fight and ends up driving me and the Sun day home. So, we're at Sawyer's house, and Josh comes over, too. She's going on and on, and Sawyer's already talked with Teresa. It makes sense now why he was so sad, because the day before was Brian's birthday. So, saying anything against Teresa was going to be your downfall. So, then he said he wanted a divorce and she started blaming me, and we already know what happened," Sam said, popping some popcorn into her mouth.

 

 

 

"I would have loved to have seen Angela on top of someone, kicking their ass," Justin said.

 

 

 

"So, the Sun day signed a pre-nup with Sawyer. She was broke. So, we couldn't have just parted ways..."

 

 

 

"Don't forget about the part where you broke all her shit when you packed it up for her, and then sent the moving truck to California," Josh said. Sam smiled and Justin laughed.

 

 

 

"So, ok, I did that. So, almost eight months goes by, and one day I get called down to the Dean's office. They start questioning me about my favorite professor, and what type of relationship I really have with him," Sam said.

 

 

 

"No fucking way," Justin said.

 

 

 

"You fucked your professor. We really are family," Brian said, and held up his beer.

 

 

 

"It totally wasn't true. Everyone knew he was my favorite professor. They ended up investigating and realizing that it wasn't true. But it didn't matter. It was out there. And an accusation like that does too much damage. He was probably in his early 30's and he ended up resigning. So, here I am, devastated. I get this text after it happens, and it's from the Sun day that said "checkmate. Say buh bye to your college education'," Sam said. The guys were stunned. "So, you've fucked over a total innocent person, just to get revenge on me. Ok, then, bitch; if you wanna play dirty, if you wanna go to war, let's fucking go to war!" Sam said.

 

 

 

"I love this part," Josh said. Sam smiled.

 

 

 

"So, she got married again. And guess who ruined her marriage?" Sam said and smiled.

 

 

 

"I give you credit for breaking up two marriages," Brian said. She rolled her eyes.

 

 

 

"I didn't break up the first one. She did that on her[K1]  own. And it was never going to last. Sawyer wasn't in love with her. But I did help her with her divorce. You see, her husband put in their prenup that if she ever cheated on him, she would end up with nothing. So, I simply got a very tech-savvy friend who broke into her phone and planted all these fake text messages and pictures, which he photoshopped together, of her with another guy. They were all fake. But it was enough to convince the guy to divorce her and she ended up with nothing," Sam said smugly.

 

 

 

"Does Sawyer know you did that?" Justin asked.

 

 

 

"He didn't at first. But she went to Sawyer after she ended up with nothing and really tried to get back into his good graces and try to start something with him again. And then when he refused her, she started telling him the whole story and that she didn't understand how the texts and pictures that weren't real were on her phone. So, then he went to me and asked me if I did anything, and I said yes. I wasn't going to lie to him. So, he just said nothing, walked out, and never talked about it again. So, I won. She didn't like that. She actually showed up at my wedding," Sam said, and she and Josh laughed.

 

 

 

"No fucking way," Justin said. Sam laughed and nodded her head.

 

 

 

"Oh, it was fucking fantastic. I didn't even get mad. I mean, that was the funniest moment that ever happened. It was like a soap opera. I couldn't have asked for anything better," Sam said. Brian snorted.

 

 

 

"Only you would want some type of fucking drama at their wedding," Brian said.

 

 

 

"She literally stopped the wedding, and everyone was turned around. And she starts yelling about what a little sleaze I am, and what a spoiled little bitch I am. Sawyer is mortified. He couldn't even move. I'm just standing there laughing. I wanted to go down the aisle and punch her, but I wasn't stupid. I made her pee on her own wedding dress. She had a fucking drink in her hand. I knew exactly what she was planning. So, she's yelling and everyone is focused on her...and my special Ali. She had walked around and was standing behind her, and actually knocked the drink out of her hand, and got it all over the Sun day," Sam said.

 

 

 

"Oh, my God, that was amazing," Josh said.

 

 

 

"And she just tilts her head and says, ‘Whoops...my bad...you have something on your dress'. Like a total dumb blonde. I had never been prouder of her. So, Luca and Nico, my own personal superheroes, literally grab her and haul her off. Oh, my God, it was fucking fantastic. The videographer caught the whole thing on camera. Josh and I watch it sometimes when we need a laugh," Sam said. Brian and Justin just laughed.

 

 

 

"I can't believe you. Had I seen Craig or Joan on my wedding, I never would have been able to just laugh it off and keep on going. They would have ruined my whole day," Justin said.

 

 

 

"Well, lucky for me I took care of them and you never saw them, Sunshine," Brian said.

 

 

 

"I helped, you know. I made sure the D.J. played all those songs to dance to, so you were super distracted. Sawyer wasn't ok at my wedding. We didn't see him for like an hour. He was mortified. I had to go find him and had to get it through his head that the only one that was allowed to be upset on my day was me. And I fucking loved it and he was the one that was ruining my wedding." Sam laughed.

 

 

 

"I lucked out when I ended up hitched to this one," Josh said. Sam smiled and kissed his cheek.

 

 

 

"So, the two of still call her?" Justin asked.

 

 

 

"Oh, yeah. We just like to check up on her. See how's she's doing. She always changes her number and after a while lets her guard down and answers the phone when it's blocked. She's the epitome of a dumb blonde. Wanna listen in?" Sam asked. Justin chuckled into his hands as she grabbed her phone. She put it on speaker as it rung.

 

 

 

"Hello?" Sundae said.

 

 

 

"Oh, my God, is this Sundae?" Sam asked in a super happy voice. Josh smiled and rolled her eyes.

 

 

 

"Yes. Who is this?" she asked.

 

 

 

"This is Amanda. Wow, I haven't talked to you in...gosh, has it been 11 or 12 years?" she asked. Josh's shoulders were shaking with laughter.

 

 

 

"I'm sorry, I don't... "

 

 

 

"I don't think I've seen you since your engagement party to Sawyer. How is he doing?" she asked. There was a bit of hesitation. "I sure loved you both together. And he just had such an amazing family," Sam said.

 

 

 

"She is so fucking immature," Brian said. Sam nodded her head in agreement. Sundae cleared her throat.

 

 

 

"Well, actually, Sawyer and I are no longer together," Sundae said.

 

 

 

"Oh, no, I'm so sorry! That's such a shame. Sawyer was such a catch. Are you married again?" she asked.

 

 

 

"Well, yes, I am now."

 

 

 

"Any kids?"

 

 

 

"No," Sundae said and laughed uncomfortably. "We just haven't decided when the right time is," she said.

 

 

 

"Well, you may wanna jump on that. Your ovaries aren't getting any younger," Sam said. Justin's mouth dropped. "Speaking of kids. Did you know that Sawyer's little sister has two children now? Oh, my God, I just saw her and her husband, Josh, and they're just over the moon happy and so in love. Oh, and Sawyer just got engaged," Sam said. Brian and Justin looked at each other.

 

 

 

"Did you not just ask her if she and Sawyer were still married?" Brian asked. Sam put her hand over the phone.

 

 

 

"She's like a really dumb dog. They don't remember what just happened three seconds ago, and keeps coming back for the bone that's not there," Sam said and pulled her hand away.

 

 

 

"He what?" she asked curtly.

 

 

 

"Yeah. Oh, my God, he just gotten engaged. He and Teresa got engaged; oh, and they have a son together. You know that was really why they were always so close? They actually had a baby when they were teenagers. And they were reunited with him. And now they're going to be a family with him. Oh, and their son is gay, and he's married and has a son, and Sawyer's son is the spitting image of him. It's so nice that he won't be marrying another anti-Teresa; he'll be marrying the real one," Sam said. She waited excitedly for her to respond.

 

 

 

"Hey, Sundae! Miss you! Hugs and kisses," Josh said into the phone. Suddenly, there was a scream.

 

 

 

"I fucking hate you both. Why the hell don't you just leave me alone, you vicious little bitch?" Sundae said. Sam's mouth dropped.

 

 

 

"Now, Sundae, is that any way to speak to me? I was just calling and updating you on our lives. And you call me such horrible names, when I only wish the best for you. And Sawyer and Teresa's son and son-in-law wanted to say hi to you. You know, you were once Brian's stepmother, and you didn't even know it," Sam said. Josh laughed.

 

 

 

"I want you to stop calling me, or I will come over there and rip your eyeballs out," Sundae said. Sam and Josh laughed.

 

 

 

"Is someone still jealous that Teresa won Sawyer after all? And that you never spilled that drink on me at my wedding? Wait; out of curiosity, did you ever watch the tape that I sent you?" Sam asked. She screamed again and hung up. Sam stared at the phone with her mouth open. "Argh. How rude! She hung up before I could tell her that her husband was ugly and to not have children. It would be triple the ugly," Sam said and sat back.

 

 

 

"Next year," Josh said.

 

 

 

"Good idea," Sam said.

 

 

 

"You two are fucking awful and vindictive." Justin laughed. Brian stood up.

 

 

 

"You two are fucking immature. I can't wait till you two are fucking out of my house," Brian said, causing the three of them to laugh.

 

 

 

 

 

By that Friday, Justin and Emmett were getting everything set up to have the rehearsal. They would have the dinner at a fancy hotel. Michael had called Brian multiple times each day, acting like it used to be. Brian tried his best to play nice and tolerate it, but Justin could see every night how angry he was. Brian didn't lie. Brian didn't fake his feelings. But that's exactly what he was doing right now, and he didn't like it.

 

 

 

"Everyone will be here any minute," Emmett said, clapping his hands and running back outside. Brian was nursing a drink in the family room. Justin came over and sat down next to him and took a sip.

 

 

 

"You gonna be ok?" Justin asked him.

 

 

 

"I'll be fine," Brian griped out. Justin felt bad for him. He was antsy himself and started fidgeting around. Brian opened one eye to look at him. "What the fuck's wrong with you?" Brian asked.

 

 

 

"Well, I'm actually a little worried to have Michael here. He always starts some huge drama. And he doesn't act normal when I'm around. I just don't want him to have some outburst. Debbie's gonna have a mental breakdown," Justin said. Brian laid his head back on the couch. This was all fucking riding on him to keep Michael in line. That was just fucking awesome.

 

 

 

The doorbell rang. Justin leaned over and kissed his cheek and got up to answer the door. "The guests of honor. Welcome," Justin said, kissing Debbie's cheek. She, Carl, Michael, Ben, and Hunter all walked in. Everyone stopped to say hello to him, except for Michael, who honed right in on Brian in the family room. Justin watched for a moment from the hallway before Melanie and Lindsay walked in with the kids.

 

 

 

"Hey, sweetie," Mel said as she and Lindsay kissed his cheek. Gus went running for Brian, with Jenny following him. Michael scooped her up. "That's an odd sight. When did that happen?" Melanie asked. Justin moved his head, meaning for them to follow him to the kitchen.

 

 

 

"It's for Debbie. If Brian is being nice to Michael, and hanging out with him, we're hoping he doesn't ruin Debbie's wedding," Justin told them. The girls looked at each other.

 

 

 

"God, I actually feel bad for Brian," Melanie said.

 

 

 

"I can't believe he's doing that," Lindsay said.

 

 

 

 

 

The rehearsal went off without any problems. They all drove over to the hotel to have dinner. Debbie was so happy. She was standing with Justin at one point and looked at Michael with Brian. She put her hand over her heart.

 

 

 

"That just touches my soul. I'm just so happy to see my son happy again," she said emotionally. Debbie always smells bullshit from a mile away. Debbie was so distracted with getting married, though, that she never even noticed that Brian's heart wasn't even in it. In fact, Michael didn't even see it, either. But their little Liberty Ave family could see it.

 

 

 

"What exactly is Mr. Kinney doing?" Emmett asked Justin.

 

 

 

"When did this even happen?" Ted asked.

 

 

 

"It's for Debbie," Justin said. The boys nodded their heads.

 

 

 

"Ted! Emmett! Come over here," Michael called them. They both looked at Justin. Michael was purposely leaving Justin out.

 

 

 

"Please go over there. For Debbie," Justin insisted. Ted and Emmett walked over to Brian and Michael.

 

 

 

"I think the four of us should hit up Woody's and Babylon tonight. Just like old times," Michael said excitedly. The three boys didn't know what to say. It was Emmett that came to the rescue.

 

 

 

"Well, sweetie, I'd really love to. But I'll be here late tonight, and I have to be up so super early for your mom's big day. If we all go out partying tonight, you know your mother's going to have our balls," Emmett joked.

 

 

 

"That's right. All those pictures and us hung over? No way she'd be happy," Ted said. Michael nodded.

 

 

 

"Well, tomorrow, then. After the reception," Michael said. The three of them looked at each other.

 

 

 

"I'm down for it," Brian said, throwing his head back to drink a shot.

 

 

 

 

 

Brian was grumpy that night when he hopped into the shower. Justin came in behind him and grabbed the soap and started washing his back. Justin washed from his shoulders down to his crack. He did this for a while before Brian spoke. "It's unbelievable," Brian said.

 

 

 

"That I've been soaping your crack for the past ten minutes and you haven't asked me to fuck you yet?" Justin asked, repeating Brian a few years back. Brian turned his head, a full-on smile and chuckled.

 

 

 

"That was perfect timing," Brian said and turned back to the wall. After a moment he spoke again. "That he's so delusional," Brian said sadly. Justin knew that even though Brian would never admit it, he missed who Michael used to be. He missed his best friend. Justin wrapped his arms around Brian's waist and kissed his back. He reached a hand up his shoulder and in front of his face.

 

 

 

"Get it wet," Justin whispered. He held his finger to Brian's lips. He turned back to look at Justin. "Do it," Justin said huskily. He opened his mouth and Justin pushed his finger inside; Brian swirled his tongue around it. The shower obviously could have gotten his finger wet, but that wasn't the point. After a minute Justin pulled his finger out, and Brian turned back towards the wall, bracing himself against it.

 

 

 

Justin reached down and rubbed it against Brian's hole. He moaned and leaned his forehead against the wall. He rubbed Brian's hole and slowly pushed his finger inside Brian, making him hiss. He slowly pumped his finger in and out of him for a few minutes before pushing a second finger inside of his, making him let out a low groan. He spread his fingers apart, stretching him. He pumped inside of Brian, rubbing right against his sweet spot. He reached his other hand around Brian, over his lower stomach and into his pubic hair and then leaned in.

 

 

 

"Why don't you let me take care of you tonight, babe?" Justin whispered. Brian snorted and looked at him.

 

 

 

"Babe?" Brian said. Justin shrugged.

 

 

 

"Just trying it out. Come on; let me take care of you," Justin said. Brian got of the shower and dried off, while Justin quickly washed up. When Justin was done drying off, Brian was just crawling up the bed and he lay down on his stomach, resting his head on the pillow. Justin went over to the bottom of the bed and alternated from Brian's right leg to his left, starting at his feet and kissing all the way up his legs. He purposely never touched his ass. He crawled up and kissed his neck. He went to lean over into the dresser to get the lube when Brian held it out with his hand. Justin chuckled.

 

 

 

He straddled Brian and worked the lube onto his fingers and pushed a finger inside Brian and then a second finger. Brian gripped the bottom rail of the headboard and moaned. With Justin's other hand, he used lube to cover his dick. He pulled out his fingers and slowly started pushing himself inside Brian, making him groan loudly. He went halfway in and pulled back out. He did this a few more times before he pushed further in. God, it was heaven to be inside Brian! He was lucky to say he was the only one. Well, except for the older college guy that popped Brian's cherry when Brian was in high school, but other than that, Justin's been the only one. And, God, did he love these moments.

 

 

 

"Harder," Brian whispered. Justin smiled. Justin always waited for Brian to let him know when he could go faster and harder. Brian rarely had anything inside his ass. He wasn't experienced like Justin was. He leaned down and put his arms on either side of Brian and started going faster, making Brian groan into the pillow.

 

 

 

"God, you feel so good," Justin moaned. The thought that passed through his mind at that moment was that this wasn't just Brian he was fucking. This was his husband. He groaned at just the thought and leaned down to start sucking on his neck. "I love you," he panted.

 

 

 

"Harder, Justin," Brian groaned. Justin sped up his pace. His whole chest was on Brian's back now and he was sweating as he went faster. Brian growled and turned his head. "Justin, go deeper," Brian said. Justin hadn't ever put his full length inside Brian before. "Go. Harder," He growled. Justin was momentarily stunned by his request. "Bottom out," he told him. He gulped. He moved his body up and pulled at Brian's hips to raise himself up a bit.

 

 

 

"Are you sure?" Justin asked.

 

 

 

"Do it," he growled at him. Justin didn't think he had ever been so hard in his life. He sunk inside Brian more and then pulled out. He did it again, going in more each time. He knew Brian hadn't ever had a dildo inside him that was as big as Justin. He didn't want to hurt him. But Brian reached back and smacked Justin's leg. Justin always did that to Brian to let him know he was fully ready. Justin angled his hips back and slammed into him, completely bottoming out. Brian moaned louder than Justin had ever heard him. Justin pulled back out and slammed into him again. He was fucking Brian the way he had always wanted to. Fast and hard.

 

 

 

"Fuck, Brian," Justin panted. He reached down and grabbed Brian's cock at the same time Brian reached for it. As Justin kept slamming into Brian, they both worked together on pulling on his cock. "Fuck, I'm gonna cum. Are you close?" Justin asked.

 

 

 

"Almost," Brian panted. Justin was so close; he was doing everything he could to fight it off, concentrating on holding back. He wanted to cum with Brian. He angled his hips so he was hitting Brian's prostate each time, and started jerking him faster.

 

"Brian," He growled. "I'm gonna cum," he told him. Justin couldn't hold out and started cumming at the exact moment that Brian started cumming. He wanted Brian to feel what he always did when Brian was fucking him hard, and to not let up. Brian would keep fucking him as he was cumming, so Justin had to ride out his orgasm even though he wasn't cumming. He milked Brian's cock and then collapsed onto his back, both of them panting. It was a few minutes before Justin rolled off Brian and onto his back. Brian opened his eyes to look at him.

 

 

 

"I've never bottomed out inside you before. That was fucking incredible," Justin whispered. Brian picked his head up and kissed him.

 

 

 

"Thank you. I needed that," Brian whispered.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

By the next morning, Brian was back to being in a grumpy mood, but was in an even grumpier mood. Justin couldn't understand how Michael didn't see it. The backyard was decorated beautifully. Michael walked Debbie down the aisle, and Justin got teary eyed. Brian chuckled.

 

 

 

"Crying at a fucking wedding. Fucking little fairy," Brian grumbled. Justin chuckled.

 

 

 

"Debbie deserves to be this happy," Justin said. Brian wrapped his arm around Justin's shoulders. Debbie had toned everything way down. It was a fairly normal wedding, except for some drag queens here and there. The backyard was transformed again, removing all the chairs and placing down the tables to eat. Michael followed Brian around everywhere he went like a little puppy. They were standing by the bar, and Justin was watching from the other side of the dance floor. The bar was up on the porch. Sam came and stood next to him.

 

 

 

"Are you and Brian having a fight?" Sam asked. Justin looked at her and furrowed his eyebrows.

 

 

 

"No; why would you think that?" Justin asked.

 

 

 

"Because you haven't gone near each other since last night. I mean here and there. And Michael's been up his ass since the rehearsal dinner," Sam told him.

 

 

 

"Oh, yeah. Well, Brian's playing nice with him because we don't want Michael ruining Debbie's day. So, I'm staying away from Brian," Justin said. Sam's mouth fell. "I don't want Michael to cause a scene. If that means I stay away from Brian, then I can do that for Debbie. After all she's done for me, I can give her this. Brian and I can do this for her. And look how happy she is," Justin said as they looked at Debbie dancing with Carl and laughing loudly. "It's all worth it," Justin said. Sam leaned over and kissed his cheek.

 

 

 

"You really have the biggest heart," Sam said, wrapping her arms around his arm. "I know how hard it is for you that we're going home," Sam told him. Justin put his head down. "When I imagined the moment that I would bring Emma home, we'd walk into her nursery, place her in her crib, and we'd watch her. And I'd tell her, 'Welcome Home'," Sam said. "Just look at her.

 

 

 

When Josh and I brought Emma and Lincoln back here...we had this moment where we placed them in their bassinets...and I still told them, 'Welcome Home'...because this house was their very first home," Sam said, getting choked up as she looked at him. "I will always have such a love and bond to this house, because this was my children's first home. And that means more to me than you'll ever know. And it's not something I take lightly...so thank you for making this such a wonderful first home for my babies," Sam said as she started crying. Justin reached over and hugged her tightly.

 

 

 

"I'm gonna miss you so much," Justin whispered. She nodded her head.

 

 

 

"I know. I'll miss you, too. I've loved spending so much time with you guys...but I know you and Brian are gonna enjoy walking around the house naked and fucking in every room of the house again," Sam joked. Justin laughed and pulled away.

 

 

 

Brian was watching them from the bar. He could tell all the way from over on the porch that Sunshine and Sam were having one of their gay moments. He wanted to go over there. Justin made eye contact with him and smiled. Brian went to take a step down when he saw Justin shake his head. Brian picked his foot back up. That was fucking awesome. Justin wouldn't even fucking come near him all night. He glared over at Debbie. She better fucking appreciate this.

 

 

 

Justin had been feeling the stress of staying away from Michael and watching Brian's aggravation slowly start to turn into anger. He was hoping that Brian wouldn't be the one to have an outburst. He ended up excusing himself and decided to hide in the living room for a while. He laid his head back and closed his eyes. It was peace and quiet in there. He didn't know how long he had been sitting there, but a voice startled him.

 

 

 

"I don't see you and Brian anywhere near each other tonight," Michael said smugly, crossing his arms. Justin sat up. He had to react to everything Michael said delicately.

 

 

 

"Um, yeah. We've been mingling with everyone," Justin said. There was nothing bad about that.

 

 

 

"Looks like you two are fighting," Michael said, trying to goad him into a fight.

 

 

 

"You could say that," Justin said cautiously. Michael smiled again and crossed his arms.

 

 

 

"Oh, Brian told me all about the fight you two had," Michael said, proud of himself. Justin felt like he couldn't make any sudden movements. He was angry, though. Think of Debbie's day!

 

 

 

"He did?" Justin asked him. Michael nodded his head.

 

 

 

"Yep, he sure did. Brian's finally coming to his senses about you. I guess that little blond boy ass could only take you so far. And now look at you both. You can't even go near each other," Michael said. Justin didn't know what to say. "And now you're losing him. Losing this house. Losing his money. Losing your rights to Gus. I told you this would happen. I gotta hand it to you. Almost married a whole year. I mean, I'm impressed." Michael laughed. "But he wants to go fucking. Tonight, even. We're going to Woody's and to Babylon. And what do you think he's going to do there? He's going to fuck every hot guy he sees. Because Brian never loved you. He was just obligated to take you in because everyone hurt poor little Justin, and he was stuck taking care of you. So, you lose. And you'll finally be out of our lives forever," Michael said and smiled. Then he turned around and left.

 

 

 

Don't go after him, Justin. Just let him say it. He went back outside and found Daphne. "Hey, are you ok?" Daphne asked.

 

 

 

"You look pretty upset," Jayden said. Sam and Josh came over.

 

 

 

"I need to go fucking hit something. You guys wanna come with me?" Justin asked. They all followed him back into the house and downstairs to his and Brian's gym. He took his jacket off, and then unbuttoned his shirt. It was too nice. Then he started punching the crap out of the punching bag.

 

 

 

"What the hell happened?" Sam asked. Jayden shrugged his shoulders. After a few minutes he turned around and covered his face with his hands. Josh went behind the bar and grabbed a towel and put it under the cold water in the sink, and then brought it back for him. Justin thanked him and brought it to his face.

 

 

 

"What happened?" Daphne asked.

 

 

 

"Fucking Michael. I had to fucking sit there and let him say all this shit to me," Justin said into the towel. Then he pulled it from his face. "Brian told me about the fight you had. You're losing him. You're about to lose everything because Brian doesn't love you. He just had to take care of you because everyone's mean to you. He's going to Babylon tonight to fuck a bunch of guys," Justin said, mocking Michael. Jayden scrubbed his face.

 

 

 

"God, that's so fucking pathetic." Jayden groaned.

 

 

 

"I just had to fucking sit there, in my God damned house and let him fucking lie to my face about how Brian told him we were fighting, and then let him tell me all that old shit about how Brian doesn't love me. In my own fucking house," Justin said. Now he was fucking pissed. Daphne went over and hugged him.

 

 

 

"God, I can't believe you just sat there and took it. I don't know how you do that. I'm still calling Sawyer's ex-wife and torturing her, because I just can't let it go. And here you are in your house letting him trash talk you. God." Sam groaned and started pacing.

 

 

 

"Debbie's lucky to have you," Josh said. Daphne pulled back and nodded.

 

 

 

"Can we kick his ass when Debbie leaves?" Jayden asked. The others chuckled.

 

 

 

"Come back upstairs. Don't let that asshole win. He wants you to stay down here, but Debbie doesn't. So, let's go back upstairs. We'll stay with you and keep that fuck face away from you. And then when Debbie leaves, we'll kick his ass," Daphne said. Justin laughed and buttoned his shirt back up, and then put his jacket back on. One by one they all started walking back up the stairs. Ted and Emmett were standing right at the opening.

 

 

 

"I don't wanna fucking go to Babylon with him." Ted was starting to freak out.

 

 

 

"Well, I don't know how we're supposed to get out of it," Emmett said.

 

 

 

"By not going," Daphne said plainly as she walked between them to walk through the door.

 

 

 

"It's really just that simple," Sam said. They all walked out, and Sam leaned forward and smacked Jayden in the butt and leaned in close to his ear. "Tell Brian that you need to talk to him about a call you just got on one of the apartment buildings he owns. Tell him to keep Michael away from Justin and tell him to get out of Babylon for Ted and Emmett, because they're acting like fucking girls and don't wanna go," Sam said and then kept walking. They walked down the stairs to sit down at a table, and Jayden walked over to Brian and Michael.

 

 

 

"Hey, Brian," Jayden said. Michael glared at him. "Um, I just got a call from one of the maintenance guys about one of the apartment buildings. Can I talk to you about it?" Jayden asked. Brian rolled his eyes.

 

 

 

"Don't even tell me that that fucking pipe broke again. I'm not fucking paying for the damages this time," Brian said, snatching his drink and following Jayden into the house and up the stairs. "So, what the fuck's wrong?" Brian asked. He didn't believe Jayden for one minute.

 

 

 

"Um, Emmett and Ted need you to get them out of going to Babylon tonight, because - and I quote Sam - they're acting like fucking girls about it," Jayden said. Brian snorted.

 

 

 

"Alright. What else?" Brian asked.

 

 

 

"Michael cornered Justin," Jayden said. Brian's face was turning red. "Sam told me to ask you to keep Michael away from him until Debbie leaves," Jayden said. Brian scrubbed his face.

 

 

 

"Thanks," Brian grumbled. Jayden nodded his head. "Stay with him," Brian told him. They walked back downstairs, and he walked back over to see Michael was talking to Gus.

 

 

 

"I was just telling Gus that you and I could take him and Jenny to the zoo. Just the four of us. Wouldn't that be fun?" Michael asked. Gus actually looked uncomfortable.

 

 

 

"Yeah. Hey, Gus, your grandmother is waving at you. Go see what she wants. Ask her for a twenty," Brian told him. Gus went running down the steps to go see Teresa. Daphne was walking by towards the bar and Brian threw his arm around her. "Well, don't you look hot tonight. You know, if I wasn't gay, I'd be taking you upstairs right now and fucking your brains out," Brian told her. Daphne snorted and her shoulders shook. "But you have a pussy and it's a total turn off," Brian said and kissed her cheek. He was looking for anyone else to talk to.

 

 

 

"You know, you're the only one who can flirt and totally hit on me and my boyfriend doesn't get jealous," Daphne said as she ordered a drink.

 

 

 

"Are you excited about graduating?" Brian asked. Daphne turned to him and smiled sympathetically. She knew exactly what Brian was doing: trying to keep her engaged in conversation as much as possible.

 

 

 

"I, um, graduated last year," Daphne said and chuckled. "You and Justin even went," Daphne said and grabbed her drink. "But thank you for remembering," Daphne said and chuckled as she walked away. She turned to looked at him, and he mouthed ‘bitch' at her. Michael was talking again to him. Fucking Emmett and Ted were hiding. He had to sit through Michael going on and on about everything, blind to what was happening. Brian was too fucking happy when they announced that Debbie and Carl would be dancing their last dance, and then left with everyone blowing bubbles. All the guests started leaving, and Brain was in the entrance hallway to his house.

 

 

 

"Alright, let's get out of here and head to Woody's," Michael said. Emmett and Ted looked like deer caught in headlights. Calvin and Blake were waiting to see what happened next. He could see Justin and his little gang in the kitchen.

 

 

 

"You four get out of here," Brian said. Ted and Emmett all but ran out the door with their boyfriends, leaving Brian to do the dirty work.

 

 

 

"I guess it's just you and me," Michael said, bouncing up and down. Brian pinched the bridge of his nose.

 

 

 

"Thank fucking God the wedding is over," Brian said and looked up. "Sunshine!" Brian called out to him. Justin looked at him. "Would you mind coming in here for a minute?" Brian said. He saw Justin look at them and start making his way down the hall and over to them with his gang following.

 

 

 

"I thought it was just the two of us," Michael said. Justin came over and Brian slung his arm around Justin's shoulder.

 

 

 

"How was your evening, darling?" Brian asked. Justin nodded his head.

 

 

 

"It was a beautiful wedding. And Debbie enjoyed her day. And that's really all that matters," Justin said.

 

 

 

"You look relieved, dear. Are you relieved?" Brian asked.

 

 

 

"Yes, I have to say that I am relieved that the day is over," Justin said. Brian looked over and smiled at Michael.

 

 

 

"So am I, Sunshine. Hey, a little birdie told me that you two were hanging out tonight," Brian said, moving his hand between Justin and Michael. "What was it that Michael said to you? I've been dying to know," Brian asked.

 

 

 

"I haven't even talked to Justin tonight," Michael said.

 

 

 

"That you told him about the fight we had," Justin said. Brian opened his mouth and looked back over at Michael.

 

 

 

"That fight we had was pretty epic. He told me that I suck his dick the best, but I really think that he sucks dick way better than me. It was a pretty fantastic argument," Brian said right as Sawyer and Teresa walked up. Sam laughed loudly.

 

 

 

"Did we just come up at the wrong time?" Teresa asked.

 

 

 

"What else did he say, Sunshine?" Brian asked.

 

 

 

"Oh, that you guys were going back to Babylon tonight to fuck some guys. That I was losing you. Losing this house. Losing Gus," Justin said. Brian smiled at Michael.

 

 

 

"He's lying. I never fucking said that," Michael said.

 

 

 

"And that you only took me in because everyone was mean to poor little Justin. And I was finally gonna be out of everyone's life," Justin said. Brian tilted his head, looking at Michael.

 

 

 

"I never said any of that. And Brian's not going to believe a word you say. We're best friends. Always have. Always will be. And you can't come between us anymore. We come first in each other's lives," Michael told Justin.

 

 

 

"Oh Jesus," Sam moaned right as Jayden groaned into his hands.

 

 

 

"Oh, God, here it comes," Jayden said. Brian thought about what he said and then held up his finger.

 

 

 

"Hold that thought," Brian said as he spun his body and kissed Justin passionately. Hands all over Justin's body.

 

 

 

"Oh, God," Teresa said, covering her eyes as she started laughing.

 

 

 

"God, they're gonna get me all hot and bothered, and I'm not cleared to have sex yet," Sam said. Daphne burst out laughing. Brian pulled back from a breathless Justin. Teresa turned her head just in time to see Brian grab Justin's dick through his pants, making her jump and turn, along with Sawyer.

 

 

 

"Oh, Jesus. I don't wanna see that," Teresa said. Brian kept his arm around Justin and turned back to Michael.

 

 

 

"Yeah, I changed my mind. I think I'm gonna keep him around. At least a while longer," Brian told Justin.

 

 

 

"I mean that's fine. You know when we get a divorce, we're gonna have to split everything down the middle. I'll totally give you Kinnetik if you let me have the house. You can keep the loft," Justin said. Brian nodded.

 

 

 

"Well, you can have Woody's and the Diner. I'll keep Babylon," Brian said.

 

 

 

"Oh, I'm totally ok with that. But I'll keep my rights to Gus."

 

 

 

"I'm sure every other weekend should suffice. But you can have the comic bookstore. That's just a waste of my fucking money," Brian told him. They both turned to look at Michael, whose face was bright red. "Did you really think that I would just be best friends with you after all the shit you pulled? Do you think I would just throw everything you've done for the last fucking year now under the damn rug?" Brian asked him. Michael just stared at him. "We did this for your mother. We made sure that little Mikey didn't throw a temper tantrum and cry and scream and ruin her day. But now that she's gone, I don't fucking care. So, get the fuck out of our house," Brian said as he opened the door.

 

 

 

"Brian, he's lying! I never said any of that to him. He's just trying to break us up again," Michael pleaded.

 

 

 

"Break us up? We're not a fucking couple. And you already damaged any friendship that we had. You're not going to start fucking bullshit in our house anymore. I only did this for your mother. I'm the one who had to keep you in line so she could have a good day. And you couldn't keep your mouth shut. You had to fucking start shit with Justin. You're never going to learn, and I'm done fighting. So get the fuck out," Brian said as he held the door open. Michael glared at the both of them and then stormed out. Brian slammed the door shut. "Go call Ted and Emmett and tell them to meet us at Babylon," Brian said as he started walking up the stairs and taking his tie off. "And get out of this fucking penguin suit," he grumbled as he got up to the second floor. "JAYDEN AND JOSH, GET READY!" Brian yelled from upstairs. Justin just chuckled and rubbed his face.

 

 

 

"I guess we're going to Babylon," Justin said.

 

 

 

"Wait, why do we have to go?" Jayden asked.

 

 

 

"I'm sure as hell going," Daphne said.

 

 

 

"If you want, we can watch the babies and you can go out, too," Teresa told Sam.

 

 

 

"If I have to go, then you're coming with me," Josh told her.

 

 

 

"Tell the boys they're dancing with the boys tonight," Brian called from upstairs. They all changed, except for Daphne and Sam, and they drove to Babylon, meeting Ted, Emmett, Calvin, and Blake. First, they stopped at the bar to start drinking, except for Justin and Sam.

 

 

 

"I could totally have a drink, but then I'd have to pump breast milk for like a day or something and not give it to the babies. Totally not worth that," Sam joked as the bartender handed them both virgin drinks.

 

 

 

"Anti-depressants," Justin said. Sam held up her drink.

 

 

 

"To virgins," Sam joked and clinked her glass to Justin's.

 

 

 

"Alright. I've danced with everyone here, except these two little hotties," Emmett said, pointing to Jayden and Josh and jumping up and down. Josh and Jayden looked all panicked.

 

 

 

"I told you. You two are dancing," Brian said and picked his foot up and pushed Jayden's butt onto the dance floor.

 

 

 

"I swear, I'll be gentle," Emmett said and dragged Jayden onto the dance floor. Jayden stared pathetically back at Daphne.

 

 

 

"Is it really bad that I actually want to see him dancing with a guy?" Daphne asked. Everyone laughed at her. "I've spent way too much time with you guys," Daphne said and drank from her beer. Calvin dragged Ted, Blake, and Sam onto the dance floor.

 

 

 

"Can I get two shots? Whatever your strongest alcohol is," Josh said to the bartender and chugged them quick. Brian, Justin, and Daphne were all staring at him. "If you're gonna make me dance with guys, I need to be a little drunk first," Josh said. Daphne laughed and grabbed his hand and yanked him out onto the dance floor. Brian and Justin leaned against the counter and watched their friends.

 

 

 

"I know today was really hard for you. But Debbie had such a beautiful day...and thank you for always sticking up for me," Justin said. Brian looked down at him. "I really love that I get to be your husband," Justin said. Brian leaned down and kissed him.

 

 

 

"Yeah, I kinda like being your husband, too," Brian whispered in his ear. Justin gave him the full Sunshine smile. "Come on, husband. Let's go dance," Brian said and pulled him over to their friends.