Midnight Whispers
QAF Brian and Justin Fanfiction

 

Justin was enjoying having Sam, Josh, and the babies at Britin. He loved seeing how happy Sam was. She was so in love with those two babies. He couldn't wait to go home after Kinnetik and see the babies. Brian pretended to be annoyed about it, but Justin caught him a couple of times talking to the babies. Justin was getting attached to the idea of having babies in the house. He figured Brian would freak out if he knew how much. He couldn't help it. He wanted to be a dad one day. Well, he was a dad to Gus. But was it wrong of him to also want the experience of having a baby that was actually blood-related to him?

 

 

"So, have you started planning anything yet?" Sam asked. Justin, Sam, Josh, Sawyer, and Teresa were all sitting around the family room, passing around the babies.

 

 

"You know, I've been very busy with your dramatic ass and those two; we haven't had a minute to do any type of wedding planning," Sawyer said. Sam just smiled.

 

 

"Well, I can help you guys plan it," Sam said. There were noises all around the room. Groaning, chuckling, clearing throats.

 

 

"You're not doing anything for my wedding. I'm not even sure you're invited," Sawyer said. Sam glared at him. "I don't trust you not to do something...Sam-like," Sawyer said. Josh burst out laughing, and Teresa covered her mouth.

 

 

"None of that was my fault! You were marrying the wrong person each time. It's different this time. She's the one I've always wanted you to marry," Sam whined. Sawyer laughed.

 

 

"Yeah, but you're still you. You're gonna play some awful, practical joke," Sawyer said.



Sam's mouth fell open.  "I will not! It's totally different this time. Please, Teresa. Let me help you plan the wedding," Sam begged her.

 

 

"Sweetie, don't you think you have a little too much on your plate right now? You just had two beautiful babies. You're not even able to go home yet. Why don't you let me take care of the planning and you just worry about getting there?" Teresa said sweetly. Sam shot daggers at her.

 

 

"Don't patronize me! I can handle planning a beautiful wedding and still raise two babies. I'm the queen of multitasking. And if something's too much, I can always ask for help," Sam whined again. Sawyer shook his head.

 

 

"You have a terrible track record with me," Sawyer said. He looked over at Justin. "Has she ever shown you the pictures she blew up from my wedding where she and Ali ruined every picture? She blew them up!" Sawyer said. Sam rolled her eyes.

 

 

"You brought all of it on yourself!" Sam said with her head held high.

 

 

"You were only three years old when you ruined my first wedding."

 

 

"Lana pinched me and made me cry," Sam defended herself. The room burst out laughing.

 

 

"You were only three! How did you even know you hated her?" Justin asked her. Sam just gave him a look.

 

 

"Please. You've known me for like two years and you're actually asking me that?" She laughed. Justin rolled his eyes. He moved Lincoln around and started talking to him.

 

 

"When are you gonna give me another grand baby?" Teresa asked him. Justin gulped.

 

 

"I think Gus is gonna be your only grand baby. Hate to break it to you," Justin said. Sam scoffed.

 

 

"Once I'm up and around and I'm done planning Sawyer and Teresa's wedding, we'll get you a baby of your own," Sam told him. Josh laughed.

 

 

"You're not planning the wedding," Sawyer told her. Sam just ignored him.

 

 

"Do you wanna get married here, or in Boston? Are we thinking an indoor or outdoor wedding? Summer or Fall?" Sam asked. Teresa chuckled.

 

 

"Samantha, I'm serious. You're keeping yourself out of this!" Sawyer told her sternly.

 

 

"Excuse me. I've been waiting my whole damn life for you two assholes to get your acts together and get married. I am celebrating, and I plan on making sure it's the best celebration ever. So, fuck off. I'll plan it without you if you piss me off," Sam told him.

 

 

"God, I liked her better when she was sick and quiet and unconscious," they heard Brian say from the hallway as he started walking up the steps. Justin laughed and got up and followed him up the steps to their bedroom.

 

 

"Hey, how was work?" Justin asked him as Brian went into the closet and started taking his clothes off.

 

 

"This fucking new client had the Art Department go back and forth changing things he wanted. He wouldn't make up his fucking mind. 'I want a male model. No, I want a female.' Give me a fucking break." Brian scoffed. He rolled his neck. "I sent everyone home today. It's Friday, and I told them to fucking forget everything and start new on Monday." Brian bitched as Justin came up behind him and rubbed his neck.

 

 

"Sounds shitty," Justin said. Brian nodded his head.

 

 

"Let's go out. I need to fucking unwind," Brian said. Justin wiggled his eyebrows.

 


 

The two of them went to Woody's to have a drink.

 

 

"Hey, those are Brandon's friends! They're the ones who remind me of Emmett, Ted, and Michael," Justin said. Brian looked over at them and snorted. It was true. The flamboyant one wearing pink was definitely like Emmett. The older one that was probably Brian's age, but was older compared to the other two, looked like he came right from work. The other one who looked like the boy next door was wearing a Batman t-shirt.

 

 

"I figured out what their names are. The one that looks like Ted is Ken. The one in pink is Hudson, and the one in the Batman shirt is Matt," Justin said. Brian snorted at the fact that Justin would go to the trouble to learn what their names were.

 

 

"The new boyfriend is like the gay Christian Grey," Hudson said as he fanned himself. Matt was embarrassed.

 

 

"He's not like that. He's not into dominating...," Matt tried to say, but Hudson interrupted him.

 

 

"He has a playroom. He's definitely into dominating. What's the problem? It's hot." Hudson told him.

 

 

"I've never..." Matt whispered to them, and the two gasped.

 

 

"What do you mean...you've never used a toy before?" Hudson demanded.

 

 

"Hudson!" Matt hissed.

 

 

"You think you could have said that any louder?" Ken asked.

 

 

"I'm sorry. I just don't get how you've never used a dildo or a vibrator. Not even a cock ring?" Hudson asked. Matt shook his head. "Oh, that's terrible. You're missing out on so many gay experiences," Hudson said emotionally. Ken hit his head.

 

 

"I've never even thought of using a dildo. Aren't they for girls?" Matt asked. The two guys laughed.

 

 

"Hell, no, it's not just for girls! Guys get much more pleasure out of them. I use one every day," Hudson said proudly.

 

 

"Which is why that hole is so big." Ken joked. Hudson smacked him.

 

 

"You use a dildo every day?" Matt asked, shocked.

 

 

Brian snorted. "What a fucking pussy." Brian shook his head. Justin chuckled.

 

 

"Yeah, when I masturbate, honey. It feels good having something up my ass when I'm jerking off. Don't you use anything up your ass when you jerk off?" Hudson asked. Matt shook his head, and Hudson reacted dramatically.

 

 

"Well, it's not that big of a deal. But you're gonna have to tell him to start out slow. And not so big," Ken told him. Matt's eyes widened.

 

 

"God, anal beads when you're jerking off! I'm gonna have to go to the bathroom. Excuse me, ladies," Hudson said and left the bar. Ken laughed.

 

 

"Seriously, just tell him the truth. You've never done anything like this before," Ken said.

 

 

Brian shook his head and turned back to Justin.  "Fucking amateurs," Brian scoffed and gulped his drink. The bartender gave him another. Justin chuckled, making Brian look at him.

 

 

"I was just thinking of that first time you used something on me. It was awesome." Justin grinned. Brian laughed with him.

 

 


 

 

"What are you doing here?" Brian complained as Justin opened his loft door. The stupid teenager threw off his shoes and tossed his backpack aside. He had a box in his hand that he put down on the floor as he pulled off his school jacket.

 

 

"I have a paper to write and need to use your computer. My mom's using the internet today for some shopping channel thing. I don't know," he said as he took his tie off and picked up the package and tossed it to Brian on the couch. "That was next to the front of your door," Justin said as he plopped down.

 

 

"Sure, come on in and have a seat. Yes, you can use my computer. Why the fuck do you still have a damn key?" Brian demanded. Justin just chuckled.

 

 

"What is that?" He asked, referring to the long package. Brian chuckled.

 

 

"It's something you're not ready for yet," Brian told him. That sparked the teenager's interest.

 

 

"What is it?" He asked excitedly. Brian shook his head.

 

 

"I already told you. It's not something you're ready for yet. It's too big," Brian said seductively. That just made Justin more excited and he shook Brian's arm.

 

 

"Oh, my God! Just tell me what it is!" Justin begged. Brian rolled his eyes and picked the package up and took his time opening it as he pulled out a dark-blue dildo. It was 12 inches long; an inch-and-a-half longer than his own cock and a little bit thicker. Justin's eyes widened. "What'd you get that for?" Justin asked quietly. Brian raised an eyebrow. He got it for Justin. To use on him. But he'd never admit that.

 

 

"I like using them on my tricks," he said, holding it up. Justin licked his lips. "You're not ready for it yet, though," Brian said as he put it in his lap. A look of hurt across his face.

 

 

"Yeah, I am! It's not that much bigger than you. I could totally take it," Justin said as he stood up and started taking off his shirt. Brian laughed.

 

 

"So, you want a dildo in your ass?" Brian asked him. Justin eyes lit up and he nodded as he threw his buttoned-up shirt over the couch and started pulling off his undershirt and threw it back at the window behind him.

 

 

"Hell, yes!" Justin said as he started taking his pants off. Brian chuckled at his excitement. Justin pulled off his underwear. He was already rock hard. "Come on; please." Justin bounced on his feet, making his cock bounce. Brian rolled his eyes.

 

 

"Fine. But you're not using this one yet."

 

 

"I can handle it."

 

 

"Have you been fucked by anyone bigger than me?" Brian asked him. Justin looked down at his feet. Brian nodded. "Exactly." He said and stood up. Brian knew that he was the only one that had ever fucked him. Brian's cock was the only cock - heck, the only thing besides his and Justin's own fingers - to ever be up Justin's ass. "Sit down on the couch.," Brian ordered him and went into his bedroom to get a dildo that was smaller than himself and lube. He walked back and saw Justin sitting sideways on the couch, his legs lying out in front of him. He smacked his feet, so he'd move them. Brian sat down facing him.

 

 

"Pull your legs up and spread 'em," Brian ordered. Justin adjusted the pillow behind him against the arm of the couch. He pulled his knees up to his chest and spread his legs. Brian's own cock hardened. Justin's hole was already twitching. Fucking teenagers. He put his finger to Justin's mouth. "Get it wet," Brian said.

 

 

He pushed his finger inside Justin's mouth and the teenager sucked on his finger like he would on Brian's cock. His jeans were way too tight on his own dick right now, and he wanted nothing more than to bury his dick deep inside that twitching hole. But he was on a mission. Brian pulled his finger from Justin's mouth and brought it down to his hole. He rubbed on it, making Justin's head fall back and moan. He chuckled how easy it was to get this kid turned on.

 

 

He slowly pushed a finger in and moved it around. Justin started squirming. "Stay still." He told him. He pushed a finger in and out of him a few times before he squirted a little lube onto his other finger and slipped a second one in, stretching him. Justin moaned loudly and grabbed his own cock. Brian slapped his hand away, making Justin whip his head up.

 

 

"You wanna feel a dildo in your ass, you're not gonna jerk off." Brian told him.

 

 

"Brian," Justin moaned.

 

 

"Don't touch your dick," Brian ordered him. He scissored his fingers, and Justin used his left hand to grab the back couch cushion, and he used his right hand to grab the cushion he was sitting on. Brian pushed a third finger inside him, and finger fucked him for a few minutes. With the other hand, Brian skillfully squirted some lube on the dildo, and while Justin was all caught up in the feeling of Brian's fingers, he slipped the dildo slowly inside him.

 

 

Justin let out a groan Brian hadn't heard before, and it sent shock waves straight to his cock. He unbuttoned himself and pulled his dick out and jerked it a few times. But Justin was moving all around, so he scooted closer and used his right arm that was moving the dildo inside of him, to keep his left leg pinned against the couch, and then used his left hand to hold Justin's right leg apart.

 

 

"Someone likes that," Brian said. Justin nodded.

 

 

"Fuck, it feels so good," Justin said as he went to touch his cock again, but Brian grabbed it and put it on his own dick.

 

 

"You wanna jerk something. Jerk me off while I fuck your ass," Brian said.

 


 

 

"God that was so freaken hot," Justin said as he and Brian came out of their stroll down memory lane.

 

 

"Yeah, if memory serves me correctly, you stole that dildo that night when I wasn't looking," Brian said, raising an eyebrow. Justin laughed.

 

 

"Well, it made its way back when I moved back in after high school. We still have it. Although I don't know why. I don't know how many tricks you used it on before I came," Justin said, wrinkling his nose. When Brian lived in the loft, he had two drawers of sex toys:  one drawer that he used on other guys, and one drawer that he only used on himself. When Justin moved in, the top drawer around became the toys they both used, which included that dildo he used for the first time. The second drawer always had the toys they used together on other guys. After they'd clean them thoroughly, they still never would use them on each other. So, the thought of that dildo being used on other guys kinda grossed him out now.

 

 

He looked at Brian, who was holding his hand up, like he was using it to see through, like binoculars. "That's how many," Brian said. Justin stared at him. Then realized what he was doing. He was making his palm look like a zero.

 

 

"Really? You used one of yours on me back then?" Justin asked. Brian nodded his head.

 

 

"Yep. Always did," Brian said. Justin smiled.

 

 

"You seriously never cease to amaze me," Justin said. Brian ran his hand through his hair dramatically.

 

 

"I know.  What can I say? I'm fucking incredible," Brian said. He leaned over and kissed Justin on the lips. "I gotta piss," Brian said and got up. Justin just chuckled. Brian had been gone a few minutes before Justin received a text message.

 

 

Stay at the bar until I send for you.

 

 

What the hell? He replied back to Brian.  What are you talking about?

 

 

Stay at the bar until I send for you. It's very simple instructions. Don't leave Woody's.

 

 

Justin looked around.

 

 

Did you fucking leave me here?

 

 

You'll know when I send for you. Just be patient, Sunshine!

 

 

What the fuck cryptic message is that? He actually left him there? He was mad. Why the hell would Brian just leave him there? Justin sat there for about 15 minutes before he heard a laugh that he recognized. He turned and saw Michael playing pool. He looked around and didn't see any of their Liberty Ave family. He was hanging out with other guys that he didn't know. He'd seen them around, sure. But he had no idea who they were. One of the guys leaned in and kissed Michael. Justin's eyes widened. What the fuck? He was cheating on Ben now?

 

 

He turned back around before Michael saw him. Great. Now all he had to was wait for Brian to text him. Fucking prick. He was gonna text the bastard and give him a piece of his mind.

 

 

Come back and fucking get me.

 

 

He waited about 10 minutes before Brian replied.

 

 

Have a drink and stay there, dear.

 

 

He scoffed. It wasn't like he could drink. He was on antidepressants. He waited a while longer. He was probably sitting at that bar for an hour before he got another text.

 

 

There's an Uber right outside waiting for you. Get in the car.

 

 

He rolled his eyes. He didn't even come back for him? What the fuck was he doing? He went outside, careful to avoid being seen by Michael. There was a blue car waiting for him. The guy rolled down the window. "Are you Justin?" He asked. He had a killer smile.

 

 

"Yeah, thank you," Justin said and got into the backseat. Brian ordered him an Uber? Was he fucking insane? What was he up to?

 

 

"So, where are you headed tonight?" The driver asked charmingly. Yep, he was gay. And totally adorable. Like one of the gay kids on Glee. Oh, geez, what's his name? Not Kurt, the other one. Sam would know. Wait, wasn't it Sam? Wasn't that his name? No, Sam was a straight kid. He cleared his throat.

 

 

"I actually have no idea. My husband ditched me at the bar, and then texted me that you were outside." Justin said. The driver laughed.

 

 

"Husband, huh?" He asked. Justin nodded. "Too bad. The good ones are always taken," he said and smiled at Justin, flashing his clean, straight, pearly whites. God, sometimes he wished that he and Brian still fucked around. Because, God, was this cutie hot! He and Brian always said that they could pick up a trick sometimes. It would have to be up to both of them. And then six months after that, they'd be wearing condoms. That was always what changed their minds.

 

 

He had been so lost in the thought of fucking this guy, that he hadn't realized he'd stopped. "What the hell?" Justin asked out loud.

 

 

"Is this a bad place to stop?" The driver asked. Justin laughed.

 

 

"My husband and I own this place." Justin said. Kinnetik! He rolled his eyes and pulled a twenty-dollar bill out of his wallet. "Thank you," he said and got out. He reached into his pocket and grabbed his key and unlocked the door, and then locked it back behind him. It was dark in the halls, with the lights turned down low. He walked into Brian's office to see him sitting in his chair.

 

 

"Good evening, Mr. Kinney," Brian said mysteriously. Justin chuckled and removed his heavy jacket.

 

 

"Fucking cunt. You left me at Woody's, just to waste money on an Uber to bring me here? What is wrong with you?" Justin asked as he took off his sweatshirt and stomped out his boots onto the rug. He knew Brian would be pissed about that one, but he didn't care. Fucking asshole. After he turned around, he saw that Brian hadn't moved. The lights were turned down low in his office, too. "What the hell is going on?" Justin demanded.

 

 

"I seem to remember you saying a night with your first dildo up your ass was very hot." Brian said seductively. Shocks went straight to his dick just from the sound of his voice. Justin stood there, as Brian stared at him. Justin cleared his throat.

 

 

"Yeah, it was...just an hour ago. But then you left me at Woody's," Justin said as he crossed his arms. Brian let out a laugh deep from his throat. That husky laugh had Justin hot. Horny. Justin's own breath got heavy.

 

 

"I needed to run an errand," Brian said seductively. God, what was he doing?

 

 

"What kind of errand?" Justin asked. He was mesmerized by Brian. Brian stared at him for a moment.

 

 

"Come around to this side of the desk and I'll show you," Brian told him. Justin walked around to Brian's side when Brian held his hand up, stopping Justin. "Take your clothes off," Brian commanded him. Holy fuck, what was happening to him? Justin gulped and started taking his zip-up hoodie off. He untied his boots and tossed them aside, knowing they were wet. Luckily, Brian didn't care at the moment. He was standing in front of Brian in just a T-shirt and his underwear.

 

 

"Keep going." Brian said. Justin licked his lips and took his shirt off, and then pulled his underwear off. Brian raised an eyebrow. "A little eager, are we?" Brian asked, eyeing Justin's cock that was standing at attention.

 

 

"Not a little," Justin said. Brian chuckled.

 

 

"No, I guess not," Brian said, and sat back in his chair. He pushed his chair back a little. "Bend over the desk. Lean on your elbows." Brian told him. God, his voice was so fucking hot! He stepped in front of Brian and bent over on his desk, leaning on his elbows as he was told. He felt Brian scoot forward, his ass right in Brian's face. Brian's hands reached around Justin's hips and grabbed his cock and started putting a cock ring on him.

 

 

"I don't need you cumming too soon," Brian warned him. He winced as he felt Brian maneuvering his balls into the ring. Fuck what was Brian doing? After his cock was settled inside the ring, he felt Brian sit back a little. "Now you can lie down on the desk. Grab the other side," Brian told him. He laid his chest down and stretched out on the desk, grabbing the other side. He felt Brian's hands on his hips, squeezing them. He laid his forehead on the desk and softly groaned. Brian's hands on his hips was always a turn on for him. He didn't know why. But when Brian would touch him there, he'd practically cream his pants.

 

 

He heard Brian squirt lube out, and then felt Brian's finger at his hole, rubbing the lube on his hole. It made him groan. Before he had a chance to say anything, Brian pushed his finger all the way inside Justin, making him gasp. "Stay still," Brian said, putting his hand on his back and pushing him on the desk. He did as he was told and then felt something else push inside him suddenly.

 

 

"What the..." Justin couldn't even finish the sentence when he felt something inside him pulse. He groaned loudly. Louder than normal.

 

 

"I stopped at the porn shop on my way over. I needed a few things. Like your cock ring. And a new prostate massager," Brian said. He tried moving around on the desk.

 

 

"Oh, fuck, Brian!" He moaned. It was incredible. It was delicious. It was torture. Now he knew why Brian put the cock ring on him. He'd never last long with the vibrations inside his ass. He suddenly wondered how long Brian planned on doing this.

 

 

Brian stood up behind Justin and started pumping the vibrator in and out of him. "Oh, shit," Justin groaned. He tried to move, but Brian was behind him, keeping him down on the desk. "Brian." He groaned louder. Brian wouldn't answer him. He just kept thrusting the vibrator inside Justin. He gripped the desk tightly. He wanted to cum already. He could feel his balls; they were filled and aching. This was absolute torture.

 

 

"God, Brian, let me cum," Justin begged him. Brian let out that throaty laugh again. It was hot and sexy listening to it.

 

 

"Not yet, little boy. We're just getting started," Brian said. Justin moaned. He groaned. He practically cried. He had no idea how long Brian went on with this torture. Brian wouldn't let him stand up. He kept his body pressed tight up against him. He was dying to cum from the vibrating sensation on his prostate. He didn't think he could do much more of this.

 

 

Before Justin could even finish that thought, Brian finally pulled the vibrator out of Justin's ass. He let out a huge sigh. He felt Brian adjust the cock ring and start to pull it. "Thank God," he panted. Before he could move, though, Brian thrust his own cock inside of him. Justin instantly saw stars. Brian pounded him for maybe a minute, before Justin felt himself came. It was too much. The stars faded into black.

 

 

Justin started coming to and knew this feeling well. When Brian would fuck him so hard, he'd totally just pass out. He'd wake up, sometimes in a different part of the loft or house. His ass would burn, but in the most intense and delicious way. His muscles would be tense.

 

 

He could tell he was lying on Brian's chest. One of his legs was in between both of Brian's.  But where he was, he couldn't figure out.

 

 

He started opening his eyes, and it made Brian start to chuckle. "Thirty whole minutes. Not bad," Brian said, impressed. Justin realized they were on Brian's couch in his office, naked. He closed his eyes and rested his head back down on Brian's chest again.

 

 

"Impressive, Mr. Kinney," Justin said softly. Brian chuckled again.

 

 

"Too bad I wasn't finished," Brian said. Justin's eyes whipped open when he felt that small vibration in his ass. He threw his head up and went to move, but Brian was too quick for him. In an instant, Brian had Justin pinned under his body, driving the vibrating object deeper inside of Justin's aching hole. Justin's hands were held tightly above his head by Brian's.

 

 

"Fuck, Brian. I can't handle that again," Justin groaned. But Brian just laughed.

 

 

"But I got another toy I wanted to try out. This one stays in your ass," Brian said as he reached a hand down and pulled at a strap where his thigh met his pubic bone, and then another one low around his waist. "It's like vibrating underwear. You can keep it on when you go to school, or work. And I can control it with this," Brian said as he waved a little remote in his face.

 

 

"Brian, please," Justin panted. He couldn't cum hard like that again. It was too much.

 

 

"But it's on the lowest setting," Brian said before turning it up another notch, making Justin grit his teeth. He tried getting up, but he was exhausted. He couldn't push Brian off him if he tried. And every time he sunk back down onto the couch, it just drove the hidden object in deeper. Brian just laughed. It was delicious torture. "Now, Sunshine, we haven't had one of these nights in so long, I just wanted you to enjoy yourself," he said patronizingly. Justin scoffed and rolled his eyes.

 

 

"Brian, it's too intense," Justin told him. Brian shook his head.

 

 

"Nope. You can handle it," Brian said and turned it up much higher.

 

 

"FUCK!" Justin yelled. He tried moving, but Brian wouldn't let him. But then Brian pulled his leg out that was stuck between the back of the couch and Brian's body, and wrapped it around Brian's waist, making the vibrator go further inside. "Jesus fucking Christ!" He ground out.

 

 

"Now, Sunshine, this isn't Jesus making your cock hard as a rock," Brian said as he pulled on Justin's dick. Justin moaned and whined all at the same time.

 

 

"Fuck, Brian! It's killing me," Justin whined. It was music to Brian's ears. He grabbed his own dick and started stroking both their cocks in his one hand.

 

 

"You wanna cum with me like this?" Brian asked. Justin groaned.

 

 

"Fuck, please, Brian! Take the cock ring off me," Justin groaned. He couldn't move. His body was under Brian's, and he had his left leg under Brian's body, and then the other pinned between Brian and the back of the couch. And then one hand was holding both of Justin's. He had no energy to fight Brian. Why couldn't they have done it this way first? Justin totally could fight with Brian. That was hot. But God, not now. Not after Brian had fucked him for who-knows-how long with a fucking vibrator on his prostate.

 

 

"I want you to cum with my cock inside you." Brian told him. He leaned back and started working on taking the vibrator out of Justin and unstrapping it from him and throwing it behind him. Justin had no chance to breathe before Brian was inside him again. Pounding him. He leaned down and kissed him hungrily.

 

 

Justin practically screamed with pleasure. He could be cumming right now. He should be cumming right now. If it wasn't for that fucking cock ring restricting him from cumming. Brian just kept pounding him. Justin didn't know how long, but his prostate was screaming. His hole was screaming. His balls were screaming for release. He needed to cum.

 

 

"Brian, please," Justin groaned. Before he knew what was happening, Brian released his cock from the ring. The blood rushed back, and it was painful, but then he burst. He didn't know how much he came. A shit ton, he supposed. But it was too much again, and he was passed out. Black!

 

 

He groaned as he woke up. He was even more sore than when he woke up the first time. He was on his left side and could tell he was on the couch in Brian's office, practically hanging off it. Brian was spooning in from behind with his right arm thrown around Justin's waist, keeping him on the couch.

 

 

"What time is it?" Justin groaned.

 

 

"About 3 in the morning," Brian told him.

 

 

"Please tell me before I move that there's nothing in my ass," Justin questioned. Brian chuckled and kissed his neck.

 

 

"Not even my dick," Brian said. Justin nodded and slowly stood up, groaning. His ass was on fire. But he felt it deep inside him. The thought of something inside him at the moment made him groan, and not in a good way.

 

 

"Come on, let's go to the loft. I'm so sore I just want to sleep in bed," Justin said. Brian stood up and smiled sarcastically.

 

 

"I'd love to go to the loft. But you loaned it out," Brian said, standing there nakedly proud and smug.

 

 

"You left me at Woody's and tortured me for a few hours. You can't rub that in my face anymore. We're even," Justin said as he bent down to start getting his clothes on. His whole body was sore. But, God, it was a delicious pain.

 

 

"Like hell I can't," Brian said, pulling on his own clothes. "There's fucking puddles of dirty water all over my floor from your boots," Brian growled. Justin turned and pointed to him.

 

 

"You left me at Woody's. Don't fucking complain!" Justin warned him. Brian rolled his eyes. They got dressed and got into the car and Brian drove them home. Justin fidgeted in his seat and Brian smiled. "Something wrong, Sunshine?" He asked. Justin scoffed.

 

 

"You know damn well what's wrong. My ass hurts!" Justin told him. Brian just chuckled. He took Justin's hand and linked his fingers through Justin's. He took his hand up to his lips and kissed his hand.

 

 

"I'm so sorry, dear. Would you like me to kiss it all better when we get home?" Brian asked. Justin chuckled and rolled his eyes.

 

 

"Yeah, right. You're not touching my ass for a few days, Brian Kinney." Justin laughed. Brian's mouth fell open. "Don't act so surprised. You wanted to have fun. So now you get to deal with the consequences. There's a 'no entrance' sign on my ass," Justin told him. Brian squished up his nose as he thought of another traffic sign for his ass that wasn't pleasant. "And don't make some joke about 'Exit Only,'" Justin told him. Sometimes it was like he could read his thoughts.

 

 

When they got home, they heard the TV on in the family room, and Justin peeked his head in before he walked up the stairs. Sam was sitting on the couch. "Son of a fucking bitch! You ruined my whole life, you fucking douchebags," Sam said. Justin and Brian looked at each other and walked up behind the couch. "You've ruined this show and it only took the first episode," she said and threw a pillow at the TV.

 

 

"Don't throw a fucking pillow at my TV," Brian scolded her.

 

 

"They ruined my show," Sam said angrily. Justin looked at the screen.

 

 

"It looks to me like they fixed it. I can get behind this show," Brian said and walked around the couch and sat down. Two guys were kissing on the TV.

 

 

"No, they ruined it by having these two guys kiss! They've ruined the entire fucking show! They can't go back from this," Sam said. Brian looked over and then covered his face. Sam had Emma on a pillow and she was eating.

 

 

"God, cover your chest, will you?" Brian demanded. Sam rolled her eyes and Justin handed her a blanket to cover her shoulder and the baby.

 

 

"Get over it. It's a boob. And a baby is eating!" Sam bit out.

 

 

"What are you even watching?" Justin asked as he came around.

 

 

"Roswell, New Mexico. It's a fucking reboot. I was obsessed with Roswell when I was a teenager. And I read the books. No matter what, Michael and Maria always end up together. And then Isabel and Alex usually get together. Sometimes they end together, other times they freaken kill off Tom Hanks' son. But they don't fucking put Michael and Alex together! They've ruined the show! They had to freaken throw gay guys into the show. You can't go back from this! Everyone always ends up with an alien. Now Maria has no freaken alien love," Sam said and lay her head back. Justin chuckled.

 

 

"Are you hormonal? What the fuck are you talking about with aliens?" Brian asked. Why did he ask? What possessed him?

 

 

"Roswell, New Mexico. Have you never heard of the crash in 1947? Area 51?" Sam demanded.

 

 

"Of course I have."

 

 

"Well, this is a show about aliens. They were in incubation pods for decades and then hatched into children and blah blah blah. It's a teenage romance. Well, no, not even, because they're not even in high school this time around," Sam complained. Brian rolled his eyes. Justin chuckled.

 

 

"Why did you ask?" Justin laughed.

 

 

"Temporary insanity," Brian grumbled.

 

 

"Michael and Alex are kissing. They're fucking kissing. My God, you don't have to put gay and lesbian people into every fucking show just to throw around the gay agenda! Michael and Maria belong together, no matter who plays them. Not fucking Alex and Michael! They've ruined this whole entire reboot," Sam argued.

 

 

"Are you seriously getting homophobic?" Brian asked. Justin rolled his eyes. Brian lay back and crossed his arms, and was totally messing with Sam. But she was so pissed off, for once she didn't notice! Her face turned red.

 

 

"I am not homophobic! I don't fucking care about watching two guys kiss. I think it's fucking hot. But they don't have to throw gay guys into every show just for gay's sake. Michael and Maria are supposed to be together. Now they've screwed up the fucking show!" Sam was so angry and going back on her tangent.

 

 

"I think it sounds homophobic. You say you're fine with gay people, but the second they show two guys kissing, you get all irate and crazy, saying it ruined your show," Brian said off-handedly. Sam was falling right into it.

 

 

"I'm not mad there're gay people in this show. If they had Michael and Alex together in the books and the first TV show, then it's fine. But that's not how it's supposed to go. In the books and the TV show, Michael and Maria end up together. They were Endgame!"

 

 

"But you can't let evolution happen? Why can't Michael end up with Alex? You're so stuck in the 90s where you can't show gay people! I'm disappointed in you," Brian said. Justin scoffed. Sam got what he was doing. Brian smiled brightly.

 

 

"You're an asshole! Get out of here and let me watch this bullshit in peace," Sam told him.

 

 

"This is my house. This is my TV. I'll stay down here if I want to," Brian told her. Sam smiled evilly.

 

 

"Oh God!" Justin groaned. Sam whipped off the blanket of Emma's head and smiled proudly. Brian cringed and covered his face.

 

 

"God damnit!" Brian said and stormed off. Justin just laughed.

 

 

"I officially have found a way to win! Just show Brian my boobs!" Sam laughed.

 

 

"Do you have absolutely no shame? You're related to him," Justin asked. She shrugged.

 

 

"Yeah, I was born with no shame. It's that disconnect from your brain to your conscience. Brian has it, too. Besides, I still have a great rack. I'm pretty proud of these ladies!" Sam said. Justin just shook his head.