Midnight Whispers
QAF Brian and Justin Fanfiction

 

The next day, Justin went back to Britin after school. He called Daphne over to talk about plans for Sam and Josh to stay. "This is the only idea I have. Brian's going to be fucking pissed. But his office is plenty big, and right next to the bathroom. If we just take out all the office stuff, we can take out everything in one of the guest rooms and just do a switch. So, he can still have his office; it'll just be upstairs. They can still have a bedroom, and it's right next to the bathroom. And the kitchen will be on the same floor for them. She won't have to go up or down any stairs. It's perfect really," Justin said as he scratched his ear.

 

 

"So then why do you sound so unsure?" Daphne asked.

 

 

"Because Brian's going to be fucking pissed. We'll have to do it when he's not here. But I just don't know how. Or when," Justin said. Daphne laughed.

 

 

"Well, that's what Brian's family is for. It's called group text. You send it to all his cousins and make the plans on a day he goes to work, and by the time he comes home, BAM! He can't do a thing about it," Daphne said cheerfully. Justin laughed at her.

 

 

"Yeah, have you met Brian? Nothing's ever that easy," Justin said as Lilly came wobbling into the hallway looking for him, with Fred and George running behind. George came running in. They had just gotten home from the vet's office and George had gotten his cast taken off. But he was a fucking mess trying to figure out how to run without it. Oddly enough, he never figured out how to run with it on. Lilly grabbed Justin's leg and he laughed down at her.

 

 

"How relieved are you? Now that it's all official," Daphne asked, referring to Lilly. He shrugged. Daphne tilted her head. "What's up with you? You should have been jumping for joy," Daphne commented as she scooped George up. "Did you get your cast off, you klutz?" she asked him.

 

 

"I don't know what my deal is, honestly," Justin admitted.

 

 

"Well, you should tell Wendy all about it. She'll probably figure it out," Daphne said. Maybe Daphne was right about that one. He actually had a session with her in a little over an hour. "So, I have to ask you like the biggest favor," Daphne said. Justin raised an eyebrow. "Ethan has really been stressing me out. Me and Jayden. I got into an argument with him last night. I can't deal with the violin music while I'm trying to study," Daphne said. Justin rolled his eyes.

 

 

"I never wanted to admit it, but a lot of times I couldn't, either. But I was so wanting to prove that we were meant to be, and life was perfect that I struggled with being able just to concentrate. But what am I supposed to do?" Justin asked.

 

 

"Loan me out a key to the loft?" She begged. "I know you guys don't use it that often. I just need to have some peace and quiet. Jayden and I want to move out as soon as the lease is through, but we can't break it yet. And if we don't get some privacy and quiet time - and before you make some sex joke, by quiet time I actually mean he and I just being able to sleep and it be quiet. We just..."

 

 

"Say no more. You don't have to explain," Justin said. He walked into Brian's office and opened the drawer, producing the key. "I'll text you the alarm code," Justin said.

 

 

"Thank you. It was either this or a hotel. And that was gonna get fucking expensive. And I'm bringing blankets over to place on the bed. Thousands of men being fucked by Brian have been there," Daphne laughed.

 

 

"Nice," Justin said and rolled his eyes. Later that day after he dropped Lilly off at his mom's house, he sat in Wendy's office, talking about Lilly.

 

 

"So, what's the real reason why you're not happy?" Wendy asked. Justin scrubbed his face. "I have a feeling you know exactly why. You just don't want to admit it," Wendy told him. He chuckled. He took a deep breath and slowly let it out. He couldn't even look at her.

 

 

"One day Lilly's going to ask about her parents. She's gonna want to know why her father murdered her mother...I have to sit there and face her and tell her that our father was so angry about my sexuality. About the fact that I'm married to a man, that he became enraged. And everything in his life fell apart. And he killed her mother," Justin said. He heard it out loud, and tears filled his eyes. God. "Part of me wanted my father to win custody, so he could give Lilly to his family, and I'd never see her again," Justin said, more tears falling. "Because then maybe if she found me as an adult, it wouldn't hurt so much. I wouldn't be attached to her. She'd just be my father's other child. And it wouldn't hurt so much," Justin admitted.

 

 

He was a terrible person. Who felt like this? "It makes sense," Wendy said. Justin raised his eyebrows and she smiled. "It's honestly does. You'd be surprised. So, you're still blaming yourself for your dad, even though everything he's done was his choice. No matter how many times a licensed professional tells you their professional opinion, that this is all his doing, you still won't change your mind?" Wendy asked. Justin looked down. "Well, I can honestly say that THAT is the stupidest thing you've said, then," she joked softly. He looked up and smiled.

 

 

"It's not just my dad who's acted like this before," Justin said sadly. Wendy nodded. Justin had told her all about Chris Hobbs, Ethan, and Michael, and all their craziness.

 

 

"You have had a lot of bad luck," Wendy said. Justin snorted. "But it was all their choice. What Chris Hobbs did to you was traumatizing. But that was his choice to make. So, you gave him a handjob. It's not like you were going around school telling everyone who would listen. You said nothing. Something inside Chris Hobbs snapped. Something inside him freaked out. Whether it's him dealing with his own sexuality, or something else, I don't know. But he's the one who decided to torment you. And he's the one who decided to hit you with a bat," Wendy told him. Justin just looked down.

 

 

"And your ex-boyfriend, whom I met by the way. He is a bit of annoying," Wendy told him and smiled. Brian's cousin Robert. Eric and Ethan must have been there. And Roberts wife, Ava, was married to her brother. His head got confused sometimes with how linked everyone was. "He's just a typical annoying ex that has an abrasive side. He's the one who decided not to take no for an answer and put his hands on you. You didn't attract that. Millions of people have been in your shoes. He's the one that's wrong and way overstepping. And then Michael..." she trailed off.

 

 

"That one's Brian's fault, right?" Justin whispered and smiled. She smiled back at him.

 

 

"That's neither of your fault. Life changed. Brian had a right to grow up. And when Michael was trying to do that, Brian was in the wrong by trying to keep him as a kid. Now the roles are reversed. Brian's allowed to be happy. And so are you. You're not the one who makes them act this way."

 

 

"And then we come back full circle to my dad," Justin said. He groaned into his hands.

 

 

"Okay, let's rewind and focus on your dad again...Your dad really messed you up, Justin," she told him. He nodded. "Don't let him have power over you. You're letting him make you feel like this. He's wreaked havoc in your life. And he's done a fantastic job. Walking into your house with a gun...it's traumatizing," Wendy said. Justin fidgeted around. He hated talking about this. "I know you don't like to talk about that night. It still scares you. But you need to conquer this. And I know just the way to start," she said. He looked up at her.

 

 

"When was the last time you painted?" she asked him. He thought about it. Before Lilly's party. Before his father attacked him in his driveway.

 

 

"It's been awhile."

 

 

"Well, that changes today. I want you to go home right now. And I want you to paint. Paint anything. But it has to be related to your father," she said. His eyes widened. "This is how you express yourself. We've spent a couple of sessions just talking about art, and it's who you are. It's how you deal with the world. So, I want you to go home, and paint something about your father. It doesn't even matter what it is, just anything. And then I want you to bring it in with you in a few days," she said.

 

 

"So, you're giving me like four days to paint some horrible monstrosity? That's totally gonna help with my nightmares," Justin said and pinched the bridge of his nose. How the fuck was he supposed to do this?

 


 

 

Brian was sitting at his desk when someone knocked on his door. "Brian?" one of them asked. Both his manager from Babylon and Woody's were there.

 

 

"Yeah, come on in. What are you two doing here?" Brian asked as Nick and Dan both sat down in front of the desk, looking uncomfortable. Nick cleared his throat. He ran Babylon.

 

 

"Listen. We usually don't run our mouths about the happenings in the backroom or the bathrooms. What a fag does is a fag's business," Nick said. Dan nodded. Brian rolled his eyes.

 

 

"Cut the crap and stop sugar coating whatever it is you want to tell me. I'm a big boy, I can handle it," Brian said.

 

 

"We kinda had a scuffle at Woody's and at Babylon the weekend of the Liberty Ride, both of which we took care of. So, it wasn't a big deal either time. But we both saw one of your friends in the middle of it. High as a kite," Dan said.

 

 

"And he was in the middle of some fucking orgy in the backroom. He ran off as soon as he saw me," Nick said. Brian raised an eyebrow, waiting for them to tell him what the big fucking deal was.

 

 

"It was your friend, Novotny," Dan told him. Wow. So that's where Michael was. Doing drugs and fucking around on Ben.

 

 

"His husband, Ben...he's a good guy. We know he's been sick lately. And we know Michael's your friend. It's just..." Nick said, and he and Dan both looked at each other.

 

 

"We're both fags, too. We get our dicks sucked by a different guy each night. Neither of us are married. But if you're gonna get married, and your husband is positive... Just have a little fucking respect for the guy. Bruckner's one of the good guys," Dan said. That was actually something Brian agreed with. Ben was one of the good ones, so he should be treated better.

 

 

"But there was also one more thing that we both noticed. He wasn't using a condom," Nick said. Brian's stomach dropped. Didn't he teach Michael better than that? Always use a fucking condom! Brian nodded his head.

 

 

"I appreciate you guys keeping this discreet. Thanks for telling me," Brian said.

 

 

"We both have a huge respect for you and what you did after the bombing. You really made a difference out there for the gay community. You practically own all of it, but you have a shit ton of security that keeps us safe. My best friend was getting the shit beat out of him about a year ago in an alley by three straight guys. Because you had security, they found him and saved him. So, Brian, I have a great deal of respect for you," Nick said. That was a weird feeling. Brian nodded.

 


 

 

Justin went home and into his art studio. The stable was a little dusty. He hadn't cleaned up in a while. He sat down in front of a blank canvas and just stared. And that was how Brian found him a few hours later when he ran in and shook the snow off him.

 

 

"God, my balls are frozen off!" Brian said as he stood in front of the heater. "Paint anything hot? Like my cock?" Brian asked and wiggled his eyebrows. Justin chuckled.

 

 

"If I did that, then Wendy is going to say something shrinky like, ‘you're using Brian as a crutch and excuse to hide your emotions'," Justin said and looked back at the white canvas. He let out a frustrated sigh. Brian walked over and sat on the sofa next to the easel.

 

 

"Did Wendy give you homework?" Brian asked. Justin nodded. Brian waited for Justin to tell him.

 

 

"She wants me to paint something about my father," Justin said. He just rolled his eyes. "Why am I seeing her again?" Justin asked.

 

 

"Because she's helping you," Brian reminded him.

 

 

"I thought the meds were doing that," Justin said sarcastically.

 

 

"Drugs can't change the way you think. They're just helping you along. You'll be off them soon enough. They were just to help you clear your brain for a while," Brian told him. Justin nodded his head.

 

 

"I don't know if I can do this homework assignment just yet," Justin said sadly. Brian nodded and got up, standing behind him and squeezing his shoulders.

 

 

"You will," Brian said and kissed his ear. Brian knew that he could do it. But he just didn't realize it would be in the middle of the night. Justin had been trying to sleep but was having bad dreams. Not one of his full-on nightmares. He could wake himself up from those. So, he padded downstairs to find him, and saw the stable light on. "Fucking 10 below outside," Brian bitched as he started pulling on all his winter gear to trek outside. He walked into Justin stable. Justin didn't hear him because he had his ear buds in, listening to music.

 

 

He walked over and stood over his shoulder. It definitely was a dark piece, all right. His heart just stopped beating. Justin was painting Brian. Dead. It was how Justin must have remembered Brian looked when he had been shot. His face was white and sweating. His dead body was in a casket with what he assumed to be his funeral at a cemetery. There were faceless people all around, dressed in black. He could tell the people who were there. A man and woman hugging looked like his parents. He saw a blonde and a brunette woman holding a little boy. That was obviously Lindsay, Melanie, and Gus. He could see Ted and Emmett and Debbie. He didn't study anyone else, because he was staring at Justin. He painted himself crying on the ground, trying to reach the dead Brian in the casket. Above everything was the barrel of a gun, and hands holding it.

 

 

What was the worst of all this, you might ask? It was Justin himself. He was physically in pain painting this. And he was crying. Brian was at a loss. Justin needed this time. He HAD to do this himself. He had to face that fear that he was holding in. He couldn't ignore this anymore. He had to do this.

 

 

So, Brian did the hardest thing he had ever done. He turned around and walked away. He walked back inside. He forced himself to go back upstairs and wait for him. He'd be there when he came back. And he waited. And he waited. He must have waited for two or three hours. He couldn't bring himself to look at the clock. He'd wait all fucking night if he had to. He wanted to go save him. Hug him and tell him he was okay. That he was safe. That Brian was okay. But Justin had to do this. He had to be the one to reassure himself.

 

 

After what seemed like forever, Justin snuck back into the room, quietly so he didn't wake the dogs. He was startled to see Brian sitting up in bed. "What are you doing awake?" Justin whispered as he took some of his clothes off. He was shivering, though, as he got into bed and drew the covers up. He sat next to Brian.

 

 

"I was waiting for you to come back," Brian said.

 

 

"For how long?" Justin whispered. Brian stared at him. His face was swollen from crying for so long. His eyes were red and so puffy. His nose was stuffy, and his voice was raw. He had been crying for hours.

 

 

"You finished it?" Brian asked. Justin let out a deep breath and then nodded. "You did good," Brian told him. Justin's eyes welled up with tears again. And his chin shook.

 

 

"It was the worst fucking thing I ever painted. I never want to look at it again," Justin said, letting out a sob. Brian knew he could hug him now. He painted his nightmare. He faced Craig in his own way. He could hug him now and tell him he was gonna be okay.  And that's exactly what he did. Justin melted into his arms as he started crying. "I was so scared you were gonna die. My whole world would have died if you did," Justin cried. It was hard hearing that. How could this guy love him so much? Him. Brian Kinney. He wasn't some God. How could this one kid just love him that much? He's done nothing good in his life to deserve such a good man.

 

 

"If something ever does happen, Justin...you'll keep on going," he whispered into his ear. He felt Justin shudder. "The world needs more people like you. And if something ever happened to you, you would break too many hearts. You can't do that to everyone who loves you." Justin squeezed him tightly. He cried in his arms and cried himself to sleep. Brian texted Ted at 5 that morning, letting him know he wasn't coming into work. It was a good thing, too, because Justin had a full-on nightmare. He cried and begged for Craig not to kill Brian. To spare him. He woke him up more gently that time, but he was still a mess.

 


 

 

Later that morning, Justin woke up. he looked awful. He looked like the world had kicked him. "Hey there, Sunshine. How are you feeling?" Brian asked. Justin yawned and then groaned.

 

 

"Terrible," Justin admitted. Brian nodded his head.

 

 

"Yeah, I don't blame you," Brian told him.

 

 

"I don't know if I can wait to give that to Wendy. I need to get rid of that painting now. I don't want it around," Justin said. Brian stared at for a moment before he texted Wendy himself. He waited a few minutes before he got a text back.

 

 

"If we go now, we can still stop at Starbucks and get coffee and you can get a bagel," Brian said. Justin just stared at him. "Oh. Not we. I can stay here," Brian said.

 

 

"You wanna come with me?" he asked.

 

 

"Well, I just figured you'd want me to. It's totally fine. I'll wait here," Brian said and smiled.

 

 

"No, that's not it. I'm just...I'm thankful you want to go with me," Justin said, reaching forward and hugging him tightly. They got ready and Brian went and started warming up the SUV. Justin brought the painting into the garage. Brian noticed that it was covered up, and he put it into the backseat. Brian drove them to Starbucks first and then over to Wendy's office. Brian reached over and laced his fingers with Justin's.

 

 

"You rarely do that," Justin mentioned. Brian shrugged.

 

 

"Well, you kinda had some big moment in your life where you've start dealing with all the baggage your dad left you. I figure the least I can do is let you hold my hand," Brian said. Justin smiled at him. When they got to Wendy's, Brian wanted to carry the painting. But it really had to be Justin doing all of this. So, when they got there, Brian sat down on the couch outside the office. Justin went in by himself and handed it to Wendy.

 

 

"I'd rather not look at that again," Justin told her. She stared at it.

 

 

"So, tell me what it is," Wendy said and put it down on the desk, face down.

 

 

"He was holding that gun. When he held that gun...and then Brian was lying on the ground bleeding...all I could think about was his funeral. What if I had to go to his funeral? I'd be all alone for the rest of my life," Justin said and started crying again.

 

 

"Walk me through that night when your dad broke into the house," Wendy said. Justin gulped. He had been avoiding this moment. Talking about that night. Reliving it...but he sat on that couch and walked her through that whole night. Moment by moment. Seeing his dad with a gun. Hiding Gus behind him. Seeing Brian. Sending Gus away. He told her that he thought they were gonna die. He said goodbye to Brian. And then Gus came back with a shovel and hit his father. The gun went off and shot Brian.

 

 

"It's the scariest thing in the world when the person you love most is sitting on an operating table...but you made it through that night, Justin. You made it through painting that. And you finally made it through telling me what happened," Wendy said. So? He made it through. What was the big deal?

 

 

"It's not gonna get better overnight. We both know that. But you finally opened that wound up. And now you can start dealing with it. It won't change what happened. But you can change how you feel. You can change how you plan to be. And you can stick it right to your father. Last night and today is the first day that you stopped letting your dad have power over you. So maybe for the first time, you'll hear me when I say this. You can't keep blaming yourself for what he did. Or what he still does. Your being gay didn't make him the way he is. He used his son being gay as a way to let that kind of evil out of him. And evil people always have someone else to take the blame for who they are," Wendy said. Justin let out a breath he had been holding. It was...relief. "Looks like therapy is gonna get a whole lot better for us," Wendy said.

 

 

Brian had been startled when Justin opened the door and came out, his eyes bloodshot. Brian led him out and walked over to the passenger side to open the door. "Tell me you're okay," Brian said to him. Justin closed his eyes.

 

 

"In this moment, right this very second...my dad has no power over me," Justin said and opened his eyes. "I'm overwhelmed, because...he's always had power over me. But right now, at this moment, he doesn't. And I'm fucking relieved," Justin said. Brian leaned down and kissed him passionately. It was one of the best things Justin had ever said. He was gonna be okay. Brian already knew that. It was just a matter of when. But finally, Justin knew that, too.

 


 

 

A week had gone by with no real crisis, for which Brian was thankful. Brian was just sitting on the information of Michael cheating on Ben, and the fact that he wasn't using a condom. He didn't know what to do with it. It wasn't his place to go and tell Ben. They needed to work that shit out on their own. But he couldn't help but think of what his managers said. Ben was a good guy. And he really didn't deserve this.

 

 

His dad was still staying with him. His grandparents had gone back home to Boston. One night he woke up thirsty, so he snuck out of the bedroom, trying not to wake those hellmouths up. He brought his phone downstairs and he was checking his email and drinking some water, sitting at the kitchen island, when he heard someone giggle. His mom and dad walked in, and she was wearing what looked like Sawyer's buttoned up shirt and some of his shorts. They stopped when they saw Brian.

 

 

"Oh. Um...hey, sweetie. What are you doing up so late?" Teresa asked, awkwardly bouncing from one foot to the next.

 

 

"Oh, fuck no," Brian said, mortified. "There're heteros having sex in my house," Brian groaned.

 

 

"Yeah, I don't think we're the first. I'm pretty sure my sister has sex with Josh every time she's here," Sawyer said. Brian pretended to vomit.

 

 

"Fucking sickening. I don't want to know this. Why the fuck are you both sleeping here? Why isn't Sawyer staying with you at your house?" Brian demanded. Teresa put her hands on her hips as Justin walked into the kitchen.

 

 

"What's going on?" Justin asked as he rubbed his face.

 

 

"Your husband is being a fucking drama queen," Sawyer said, as he grabbed three water bottles out of the fridge and handed them all out.

 

 

"These two sickening old heteros are fucking. In my house! Why the hell are you even sleeping over? You have your own house 20 minutes away!" Brian told her.

 

 

"She's been here like every night since they got engaged, you know," Justin said. Brian whipped his head over to look at him.

 

 

"Why didn't anyone tell me?" Brian demanded. Justin rolled his eyes.

 

 

"Why are you acting crazy about this? Your parents are getting married," Justin said.

 

 

"They're heteros! This is a homosexual-run household. I don't want this house to be any more domesticated than it already is by having heteros fucking in it! You'll fuck with the gay mojo," Brian bitched.

 

 

"Can we please stop talking about what we do behind closed doors?" Teresa asked, a little embarrassed. Justin rubbed her shoulder.

 

 

"Those are my doors. My closed doors. What you do behind your own closed doors is your business," Brian said. Sawyer rolled his eyes.

 

 

"Can't you be like other normal people and get embarrassed by the thought of their parents having sex? That would be a lot easier then you totally bitching at us," Sawyer said.

 

 

"I AM embarrassed. For you," Brian said. Justin just laughed.

 


 

 

The next day, Justin had a plan. He and Daphne had worked it all out, and now he was just waiting for Brian to leave. Daphne stopped by with coffee and bagels, so it wouldn't look so suspicious. "So, what if he comes back?" Daphne asked.

 

 

"I went into his IPhone and turned that ‘find my phone' thing on," Justin said and held up his own phone. "So, he's on the road towards Kinnetik right now. Once he's almost there, I'll let everyone know the coast is clear and, boom, we're in business," Justin told Daphne as they sat on the couch.

 

 

"What if he decides to leave work early?"

 

 

"Cynthia's gonna warn me. She's keeping tabs on him today."

 

 

"Why didn't you just ask Ted?" Daphne asked. Justin gave her a look.

 

 

"Please. Brian will figure out I'm up to something if I asked Ted to help me. The less he knows, the better," Justin said as he watched his phone screen.

 

 

"When's Sam getting discharged?" Daphne asked as she cuddled with Fred.

 

 

"Tomorrow. So, we have to move everything today," Justin said as he picked George up into his own lap.

 

 

"What are they gonna do about baby stuff? I mean, babies can't just pack a suitcase, and you use whatever in the house. They need baby bathtubs and changing tables," Daphne said. Justin chuckled.

 

 

"So, Sam talked with Sawyer, and he and Derek did the very secret brother thing. Derek packed up everything they needed and sent it over. It got to Teresa's yesterday, and she sent it over with everyone today. So, all the baby stuff they need to get them by will be here. I saw Sam really laying it on thick to Sawyer. How much all these things meant to her. Like the bassinet. Or the play pack. She may not have another baby. So, what was the point of getting it, if they don't use it?" Justin chuckled. Daphne laughed with him.

 

 

"I seriously love that girl," Daphne said. Justin studied her for a moment, a thought from months ago getting brought to the surface. "What?"

 

 

"Remember before the wedding? Michael said all that crap to you, that I wasn't a good friend to you. That Sam was replacing you," Justin said. Daphne rolled her eyes.

 

 

"Yeah. What about it?" She asked.

 

 

"Do you ever feel that way about her? That I've replaced you with her?" Justin asked. Daphne laughed.

 

 

"Not at all. You're allowed to have her as another fag hag. I've never even felt that way about her, either. She's such a good friend to me now, too. I just wish she lived here," Daphne said. Justin nodded. He felt relief. "She found out what Michael said, ya know," Daphne said. Justin's eyes widened.

 

 

"How?" Justin asked. Daphne rolled her eyes again.

 

 

"You're seriously asking me how? She knows everything. I don't know how she found out. But she came and talked with me about it before you got back from your honeymoon. It really bothered her. She felt horrible, telling me she knows she's super in your face and in everyone's business and loud and crazy.  But she said she never wanted me to feel like I was taking her best friend. And she was super apologetic if she ever overstepped," Daphne said. Justin was stunned.

 

 

"That's awful," Justin complained.

 

 

"I know. I flat out told her I never once felt like that. Michael's the one who said it. I told her I honestly think Michael was trying to start trouble anywhere he could. And you and I are best friends. So, of course he's gonna go after me." Daphne just rolled her eyes. "What's going on with him nowadays?" Daphne asked. Justin rolled his eyes that time and went into the family room and sat down. It was cozier here than in the living room. He loved it in here, and he sprawled out on the couch.

 

 

"Every time he's around he starts some fight. He hates everyone and blames everything on everyone. He's mad at Melanie and Lindsay, because they've turned Jenny Rebecca against him. And they chose me over Michael. And he actually said it's not right that I have more rights to Gus than he does, because he's been there since the beginning?" Justin asked. Daphne just laughed.

 

 

"He's angry at Emmett and Ted because they're not on his side. They're supposed to be his friends. Not mine. And then he's mad at Ben and Hunter, because they stay at the family gatherings and don't leave with him. Mind you, Ben's been sick as a dog for a really long time, and Hunter's been taking care of him. Then, of course, he's mad at Carl, because he's trying to take his mom away from him. And then he's mad at Debbie, because she's choosing everyone else over him," Justin said and rubbed his face.

 

 

"What he's not mad at Brian?" She asked. Justin laughed.

 

 

"Well, Brian's being brainwashed. He doesn't know any better." Justin laughed. "And, of course, we all know I'm Enemy No. 1 in his eyes. All of this is all my fault. He's fucking crazy. I don't know what happened to him. It scares me sometimes how mental he's become," Justin said. He looked back down at his phone and saw that Brian was at Kinnetik. He got a confirmation text from Cynthia.

 

 

"Showtime," Daphne said excitedly.

 

 

"I'm gonna throw up," Justin said as he and Daphne put the baby gate up at the kitchen, so the dogs couldn't get out.

 

 

"It's gonna be fine," Daphne said. Emmett and Calvin came in, leading the pack, Calvin for his muscles. The rest were Teresa's nieces and nephews. Teresa walked in with them, too. "Couldn't miss out on the fun?" Daphne asked Teresa.

 

 

"She came to boss us around," Austin said. Austin was Vance's son. Vance was Teresa's brother. She smacked his head. Her nieces and nephews each came in carrying something, either tools or baby things.

 

 

"Alright. Half of you upstairs, and half of you down here. If you go up or down and have nothing in your hands, then take something from the room and bring it to the other. Bring all the baby stuff in and keep it in the living room till we get everything else in the room. And no fucking around," Teresa told them.

 

 

"I told you she was gonna boss us around," Austin said as he grabbed a toolbox and started walking upstairs.

 

 

"Please just be careful with all of Brian's stuff in his office. If something gets scratched, my body's gonna be buried in the backyard. And don't scratch any walls..." Justin stopped as Austin turned on the stairway and banged into the wall loudly.

 

 

"You dumbass! Auntie Teresa warned you," Phoebe said as she ran up the stairs to examine the hole. Phoebe was Genevieve's daughter. Justin always kinda had to run it through his head, but he always had it right. But God, there was a fucking hole in the wall.

 

 

"Get the tool box away from him. I told you not to invite him," Vance said to Teresa. They always called him ‘Little Vance,' because he was Teresa's brother Vance's son. Little Vance also had his son Memphis, who was Gus's best friend.

 

 

"Oh, fuck he's gonna kill me," Justin said as he covered his face with his hands.

 

 

"No, he's not. Any fuck ups Austin makes, we'll cover it up. We came prepared for that," Cheyanne said. She was married to Vance and was Memphis' mom. Everyone went to work. They started taking things they could just put in a box and brought it upstairs. Upstairs, a few of them went to work on dismounting the tv from the wall, and a few others went to work on taking apart the bed frame. It was actually pretty cool to watch them. Once something was able to be moved, someone was moving it.

 

 

The same was going on in Brian's office, which was really made Justin a nervous wreck. Everything in the office was a prized possession of Brian's. The girls took more care with Brian's things. Isabella, who was Anthony's daughter, was the one who took apart the computer.

 

 

"I know how to do this. So, relax. And I'm gonna be very careful," Isabella told him. And she was. They carefully took everything upstairs. The boys were taking apart his desk. They got everything upstairs just fine until the very end. They were bringing up the top of the desk when Austin and Vance banged it into the wall, causing another hole.

 

 

"Oh, Jesus Christ! He's gonna fucking see that," Justin said as he started getting sick.

 

 

"Well, blame it on me and Sawyer, honey. He won't get too freaked...Well, no, actually, he'll still freak out. But Sawyer and I find his freak outs really amusing," Teresa said. Justin groaned. Everyone went to work on assembling the rooms back together. All of Brian's things were scattered around the upstairs hallway, and all the guest room things were all around the hallway and living room and family room downstairs. It was a mess.

 

 

Downstairs they worked on putting the bed back together and putting the dresser back together and mounting the tv. Upstairs they worked on putting his desk back together. Luckily Vance worked on it, and he was a magician. They put everything back in only a few hours and unpacked all the baby things Sam and Josh would need. Justin was completely surprised how well it all turned out...minus the hole in the wall on the staircase. There was no covering that up. Nico and Luca instantly went to work on repairing it. But whatever crap you use the repair a wall needed time. Just fuck!

 

 

Justin ordered everyone pizza as a thank you, and just waited for Brian to come home. He had Thai from his favorite place in Pittsburgh, just waiting for him upstairs in their bedroom. The dogs were across the street as a bribe to Brian. And Justin was naked, lying on their huge pillow they had on the floor. They basically had a mini version of the living room in the loft.

 

 

"What the fuck happened to the wall?" Brian demanded as he got to the stairs.

 

 

"I'm naked!" Justin called out to him. It was true. He was naked, and his ass was all set to go. All lubed up and prepared. He had pushed a butt plug inside him. It took everything in him not to jerk himself off with it. But he had a mission.

 

 

"I don't fucking care! What the fuck happened to the God damned wall? I could fit your whole naked ass in here!" Brian said as he examined the wall.

 

 

"I have a butt plug in my ass," Justin called out. Sparks went right to Brian's cock. Brian walked up the rest of the stairs and saw Justin sprawled out with his ass in the air, and a butt plug sticking out. He raised an eyebrow. "Pull it out and fuck me already," Justin moaned. Brian started pulling off his clothes.

 

 

"Screw the wall," Brian said and got behind Justin and pulled the plug out and sunk his cock deep into Justin's ass.

 


 

 

"So, you gonna tell me what the fuck happened to my wall?" Brian asked after he fucked Justin. They were lying there on the floor, naked, eating Thai food.

 

 

"Teresa was bringing her suitcase upstairs and she accidentally dropped it, and it went crashing down the stairs and into the wall," Justin lied as he fed Brian a piece of shrimp. Brian rolled his eyes and looked over at their bedroom door that was wide open.

 

 

"Aren't you worried that they're gonna walk in at any moment? Fucking me with the door open?" Brian faked shock.

 

 

"Your parents are out eating with Teresa's parents. They're kinda on a double date," Justin joked. He and Teresa had planned for her and Sawyer to be out for a few hours when Brian got home, so Justin could soothe the shock of the wall away. Of course, Teresa didn't know what that entailed.

 

 

"Why the fuck was she bringing a suitcase upstairs?" Brian demanded. Justin just laughed.

 

 

"Your parents are finally engaged. They wanna sleep together. It's not a crime," Justin replied with a chuckle.

 

 

"She has her own fucking bed 20 minutes from here."

 

 

"She lives with her parents. It's awkward."

 

 

"But it's okay to sleep together at their son's house?" Brian asked. Justin just laughed at him.

 

 

"You're fucking ridiculous sometimes, you know that?" he laughed. Brian rolled his eyes. An hour later, they were dressed, and Brian was examining the wall. Justin was getting ice cream when Sawyer and Teresa got back.

 

 

"Look what you fucking did!" Brian yelled at her when she first walked in. Teresa looked up the staircase.

 

 

"Oops," she said. Brian's eyes widened, and Justin shook his head.

 

 

"Oh, Jesus Christ," Justin said from the kitchen.

 

 

"Oops? That's all you have to fucking say...oops?" Brian demanded.

 

 

"Luca and Nico will fix it," she said and shrugged. Justin was watching from the kitchen and softly laughing. That woman had balls.

 

 

"Why the fuck are you both still staying here? You have a home!  Why aren't you there? And why didn't you go with her?" Brian asked.

 

 

"Hey now, don't bring ME into this. I'm not the one who broke a big ass hole in your wall," Sawyer told him. Justin walked down the hall to where they were standing, while Brian walked down the stairs. Lindsay opened the door and let the dogs into the house.

 

 

"Don't bring those fucking things back!" Brian yelled at her. Lindsay flicked him off. She turned to Sawyer.

 

 

"Gus wanted me to make sure I brought them back over, because he knows how much they love you," Lindsay told Sawyer.

 

 

"I like that kid." Sawyer laughed.

 

 

"I want you all out of my house! I want you two to get your shit and leave. And I want you to take these fucking dogs. And I want someone to fix this god damned hole in my fucking wall!" Brian told them. The four of them just laughed at him. His face turned red as he stomped down the last few stairs and passed them and headed to his office. Justin spun around and dropped his bowl, shattering it.

 

 

"What the fuck did you do that for?" Brian demanded. The dogs went running to it, but Sawyer and Justin each grabbed a dog.

 

 

"Oh, I'll go grab the broom," Teresa said. Lindsay followed her to grab a towel. The two women started cleaning it up. "Brian, you're barefoot. Be careful," Teresa told him.

 

 

"George, no, you can't have it," Justin said as he started walking up the stairs. Brian rolled his eyes and turned back around and got to his office door. "Oh, fuck! Brian, no..." but it was too late. Brian opened the door and turned on the light. His whole office. Gone! Everything from one of the guest rooms was in its place.

 

 

"Here, give me the dog," Sawyer said as Justin shoved George at him and went running over to Brian.

 

 

"Okay, let me just explain, okay?" Justin said.

 

 

"Why the fuck is a bed down here? And fucking bassinets?" Brian seethed through his teeth.

 

 

"Well, you see, Sam's getting discharged tomorrow and she's not clear to travel. So, she and Josh are gonna stay here. But she can't climb stairs. So, we just did a practical thing and switched rooms," Justin said. Brian's face was redder than ever.

 

 

"Where's my office?" He gritted through his teeth. He was barely opening his mouth.

 

 

"In the guest room upstairs. And everyone was really careful. They took their time and didn't scratch anything. And the computer is back in working order. And it's just how you left it..."

 

 

"THERE'S A HOLE IN MY FUCKING WALL!" Brian yelled at him.

 

 

"I think I'm gonna go home now," Lindsay said as she practically ran out.

 

 

"This is going to be extremely helpful to Sam and Josh. Everything's on the same floor for them. Everything accessible," Justin told him, trying his best to sound cheerful.

 

 

"If they want to have everything on one floor, then why not stay in a fucking hotel?"

 

 

"We can't let them stay in a hotel. We don't know how long they'll need to..." Justin trailed off. Brian whipped his head over to glare at him.

 

 

"Then the fucking loft," Brian said. Justin gulped, and Brian narrowed his eyes. "Why not the loft, Justin?" Brian demanded.  

 

 

"You know, it's funny you said that about the loft." Justin laughed. Brian turned his body and crossed his arms. "Well, they can't stay there...because the loft is already being occupied...by Daphne and Jayden." Justin laughed again.

 

 

"At my loft? What the fuck are they doing in my loft?" Brian demanded.

 

 

"Now wait a minute. It's our loft. We own the building. But you still think of everything as yours, don't you? Like I own nothing. Everything is supposed to be ours. Kinnetik, the loft, the Diner, Babylon, even this fucking house. You still think of everything as yours!" Justin yelled at him. Brian stood there, staring at him with his arms crossed, and then laughed.

 

 

"Don't start a fake fucking fight with me. That's not going to work here," Brian told him. Justin relented.

 

 

"It was worth a shot." Justin chuckled.

 

 

"I want them out of the loft. And Sam and Josh can go stay at Teresa's house. My house is not a fucking hotel," Brian told him.

 

 

"Kinda feels like it," Sawyer said as he walked past them and into the kitchen.

 

 

"All done," Teresa said as she stood up and walked into the kitchen.

 

 

"And you two can fucking get out of my house, too. Tonight. I'm reclaiming my damn house back," Brian said as he followed them into the kitchen. Sawyer was pouring Teresa and himself a glass of wine.

 

 

"Want some?" Sawyer asked. Justin shook his head and went back to getting ice cream again.

 

 

"And I want everyone back here tomorrow morning who fucking switched my rooms. They're gonna put everything back where they found it, and they're gonna fix that damn hole!" Brian yelled at them.

 

 

"Did a package come today for Sam? She ordered some baby boy clothes. She wants to try a few on Lincoln to see which one is the cutest homecoming outfit," Sawyer said. Justin nodded as he scooped ice cream out of the carton and right into his mouth.

 

 

"Yeah, it did. I took them out and already washed the stuff in that baby laundry detergent, so she's all set," Justin said.

 

 

"Are you three even fucking listening to me?" Brian bitched out.

 

 

"No," all three of them said at the same time. Brian stormed back upstairs. A minute later they all jumped when they heard the door slam. The dogs started barking, and then they heard Brian shoo them out, and the door slammed again, making the dogs bark at the door. The three of them laughed.

 

 

"FRED! GEORGE! COME DOWN HERE AND GET A TREAT!" Justin yelled up to them. The dogs came running back down the stairs.

 

 

"He's so pissed," Teresa said and put her hand to her forehead.

 

 

"I thought that went better than expected," Justin said. The three of them laughed. Justin waited over an hour before he went upstairs. When he got to his door, he saw that his pillow and blanket were lying on the floor. Justin chuckled and rubbed his eyes. He picked them up and went down the hall and into Brian's office. He moved things around, and then took off his clothes and lay on the desk. He stroked his cock until he was hard, and then texted Brian.

 

 

I need to talk to you. So please come into your office. Please?

 

 

He hit send. He waited approximately 15 minutes before Brian opened the door, and then stopped when he saw Justin sprawled across his desk. His hard cock standing at attention. Brian shut the door and walked over and then sat down and just stared. "Hey there, Mr. Kinney," Justin said seductively.

 

 

"So, you think that you can get your cock hard and spread out on my desk, and I'm just supposed to pretend that I'm not pissed at you?" Brian asked. Justin turned his body towards him and leaned on his elbow.

 

 

"No. I'm just hoping that you're not actually really pissed at me. That you're just pretending you are. And you can forgive me and fuck me so hard I pass out," Justin said and smiled. Brian rolled his eyes. "How about you remember all the times you were shitty with me. Like that time you threw me out of the loft, because..."

 

 

"Because you forgot to set the fucking alarm?" Brian interrupted. Justin smiled.

 

 

"No. I was gonna say when you discovered that had I found out about you having...you know," Justin said. Meaning cancer. "I'm sorry. Please don't be mad. Daphne really needs to study and it's never quiet. Someone plays their music too loud," Justin said, meaning Ethan. "She and Jayden just need somewhere they can escape to. And we never use it. And then Sam and Josh need to stay with family. It's super convenient for them to stay here. And Sawyer. I wasn't doing anything to try and piss you off. I'm just able to help my friends and family. I like being someone that they come to for help and can depend on," Justin said. He put his head down.

 

 

"If you're really mad about it, I can ask for the key back from Daphne. And then I can let Sam and Josh know that it's not the right time..."

 

 

"Sunshine, shut up," Brian said. Justin looked up. Brian leaned back and stretched his head back and let out a long, deep breath. "It's all fine," Brian said. Justin smiled and leaned forward, getting off the desk and sitting in Brian's lap to kiss him.

 

 

"Thank you," Justin said. His plan had worked. And Brian didn't think he could be sneaky.

 


 

The next morning Brian came down the stairs and groaned.

 

 

"What the fuck are you three doing?" Brian complained. They were hanging a ‘Welcome Home, Emma and Lincoln' banner in the hallway. "This isn't their home," Brian pointed out.

 

 

"What do you want me to say? Welcome to Justin and Brian's house?" Justin asked as he raised up his end, and Teresa ordered him and Sawyer around.

 

 

"Brian and Justin's house. Where we look forward to you leaving," Brian told him. Justin glared at him.

 

 

"Sawyer's gonna go and pick them up. I'm so excited for them to come home!" Teresa said.

 

 

"They're not coming home. They're coming to stay at my house until Sam's all nice and better and can go the fuck home," Brian complained as he walked under them and into the kitchen. Justin just shook his head.

 

 

"I made some fresh coffee!" Teresa called to Brian.

 

 

"I spiked it," Sawyer called out. Justin and Sawyer left right after that and drove to the hospital. When they got there, Sam was finally standing up. But she looked so uncomfortable. "Hey. You excited to get out of here?" Sawyer said as he kissed her cheek.

 

 

"You have no idea. I'm sick of hospital food!" Sam complained.

 

 

"Teresa's grocery shopping as we speak," Justin said.

 

 

"My doctor says I have to walk down the hall and back before she'll discharge me. She's such a fucking cunt," Sam complained.

 

 

"I thought you liked Dr. Grey," Justin said.

 

 

"That was before. When I was all doped up and just had a baby. Now she's just a cunt," Sam complained. Josh walked in and smiled.

 

 

"Hey, guys! The babies are just napping down the hall. Wanna take a spin around the hall now?" Josh asked. Sam glared at him.

 

 

"Actually, I don't. How about you go down the hall and tell that cunt of a doctor to go fuck herself and let me out of this prison and let me lie the fuck back down? Ask her if she's ever had a baby! Ask her if she's ever had her stomach ripped open and put back together, and have the incision get infected! Go and ask her and then tell her to go suck a dick," Sam told him. No one moved a muscle. What do you say to that?

 

 

Josh gulped. "Well...how about we walk down the hall?" Josh said cheerily. Sawyer chuckled into his hand, and Sam glared at him. "It'll start to make you feel better, I swear," Josh said.

 

 

"Don't talk about things you have absolutely no idea what you're talking about," Sam complained as she took his arm. She was in so much pain as he walked her slowly out the door.

 

 

"You think she's having mood swings?" Sawyer joked as he and Justin sat down.

 

 

"She's scary like that," Justin joked. It took Sam about 45 minutes to walk around the hall and then back. She was still in a grumpy mood, but completely changed when the nurses brought the babies in.

 

 

"Alright, Lincoln and Emma. It's your first day of freedom," one of the nurses said as she handed the babies to Sam and Josh. Sam still had to have a pillow in her lap in order to hold the babies. "If you want, you can start getting them ready. And we're gonna bring in all the paperwork, and then we'll bring you guys a wheelchair," she said, smiling as she left.

 

 

"You ready to go, pretty girl?" Josh asked Emma, who was in his arms.

 

 

"If that woman comes back in here to bother me, I'm gonna stab her," Sam warned Josh. He just looked at her, scared.

 

 

"How'd you do on your run?" Sawyer asked. Sam looked over and glared.

 

 

"My incision area didn't bleed, if that's what you're wondering," Sam told him.

 

 

"You look really pretty," Justin told her. She looked over at him. "You look all mommyish," he added. She smiled at him. She looked down at Lincoln.

 

 

"Lincoln, this is why Justin is my favorite," she told him. Justin smiled proudly at the other two. The doctor came in one more time to check her stomach. Sam was completely nice to her and thanked her for everything she did. Once she left, Sam rolled her eyes.

 

 

"Vicious cunt," she muttered. Josh and Sam changed the babies into their first official outfits that weren't from the hospital. Josh got them into their car seats and Sawyer took Emma. "Don't drop her," Sam told him. Sawyer glared at her.

 

 

"Oh, that's just what I was planning on doing!" Sawyer said. Josh took Lincoln.

 

 

"I guess I'm driving Miss Daisy," Justin said as he pushed Sam. When they got outside, Justin ran and got his SUV and stopped out front.

 

 

"My stomach feels like someone's ripping it open," Sam groaned as Josh and Sawyer helped her into the passenger seat. "Why is it so cold?" Sam whined. She looked behind her as Justin and Josh were hooking the baby seats in. "Do you think it's too cold for them?" Sam asked. They all got settled in.

 

 

"They're good," Josh said and smiled. When Justin got them home, he pulled right up to the front door, so it was easy for Sam to get out. Teresa came out to help with the babies, and Justin and Josh walked with Sam. It was freezing out, so they got in as quickly as they could and stood in the foyer, shaking off.

 

 

"At least it stopped snowing. There's just snow everywhere." Justin chuckled as he stomped his boots. Teresa took Lincoln out of his car seat, as Sawyer did the same for Emma. "Well, guys. Welcome..." he stopped as they all looked at the banner they had hung up. Everyone saw it at the same time. Home had been crossed out. The banner now said, ‘Welcome to Brian's house. Feel free to leave as soon as possible.' He had also drawn a hand with its middle finger up. And then for good measure, he had drawn a large penis.

 

 

"When did he do that?" Sawyer asked.

 

 

"He must have done it while I was at the store. I didn't even notice when I came back," Teresa said.

 

 

"What a shit head," Justin said. Sam just laughed.

 

 

"That is the best banner I ever saw." Sam laughed. Brian came down the stairs as they were all standing and staring at the banner. He smiled proudly and looked at it, and then back at them.

 

 

"And everyone thought Sunshine was the only artist in the family. I do think it has a close likeness to myself," Brian said, referring to the penis.

 

 

"You are such an asshole," Justin said and shook his head.

 

 

"Well, come on, don't just stand there! Let's get the princess to her bedroom," Brian said. Sam looked at Justin.

 

 

"What did he do?" Sam asked.

 

 

"God, I don't even wanna know," Justin said. But he walked first, with Josh and Sam behind him. When he opened the door, he just shook his head. Alcohol bottles were all over the room. And then Brian had also printed up a ton of pictures of himself and plastered them all over the room.

 

 

"I didn't want you to forget whose house you're in," Brian said and smiled.

 

 

"Unbelievable," Justin said, shaking his head.

 

 

"I feel like you're holding back. I don't see any naked shots, or any of your dildos," Sam said as she sat in the recliner. Brian shrugged.

 

 

"Sunshine would be too pissed. Besides, I don't think dear old Mom and Dad would wanna see my dick," Brian said. Justin shook his head.

 

 

"Where does this craziness come from? Are you feeling a little left out?" Sawyer asked Brian. Teresa gasped.

 

 

"You want a baby, don't you? You're jealous," Teresa said. Justin, Sam, and Josh started laughing.

 

 

"Fuck you," Brian said and stomped off, making them laugh harder.

 

 

"Oh, he thinks he's so smart. The more time I spend with that kid, the better I get to know him. I'm so gonna start talking about babies now." Teresa laughed.

 


 

Justin hadn't heard from Brian in a couple of hours and went upstairs to check on him. He was sitting in his office, working on his computer.

 

 

"Hundred-dollar bills for your thoughts," Justin said. Brian raised an eyebrow.

 

 

"I never was cheap as a penny," Brian said. Justin chuckled and came into his office and sat on the couch.

 

 

"You're okay with them staying here, right?" Justin asked. Brian looked at him.

 

 

"They're here, aren't they?" Brian asked. Justin smiled brightly. He tried to be a hard ass, but he liked them.

 

 

"Whatcha working on?" Justin asked.

 

 

"That new restaurant account I landed yesterday. Some sushi chain. They want me to be fucking brilliant and make it all sexy," Brian said. Justin chuckled. "I was thinking that there would be this long table. And you could be spread out with sushi all over you," Brian said. Justin burst out laughing. "You sprawled out on my desk last night gave me the inspiration," Brian said and wiggled his eyebrows.

 

 

"Surely you could still come up with something brilliant and sexy and not have me naked covered in sushi, right?" Justin asked. Brian chuckled.

 

 

"I suppose I could," Brian said. Justin stood up. "Not gonna stay and watch me be brilliant?" Brian asked.

 

 

"I was actually gonna go get my sketch pad. Haven't sketched something in a while," Justin said. Brian pulled open one of his drawers and pulled out a sketch pad and some of his stuff. "What's that doing in there?" Justin asked. Brian shrugged. Brian kept a sketch pad in his office for whenever the mood struck Justin. Justin smiled and kissed him, and then sat back on the couch. It had been awhile since Justin had done that. It made Brian happy, knowing Justin was okay.

 

 

After a while Justin put his stuff down. "I like that you can still surprise me," Justin said. Brian rolled his eyes at him.

 

 

"I'm always full of surprises," Brian said. Justin leaned on his elbow.

 

 

"Tell me about the time you and Lindsay hooked up," Justin said. Now that wasn't something Brian ever expected to come out of his mouth.

 

 

"What?" Brian asked. Justin laughed and curled his feet under him.

 

 

"Yeah, tell me about it. I know you guys hooked up or whatever. You know what happened with me and Daphne. But I never heard what happened with you and Lindsay."

 

 

"Are you trying to have nightmares?" Brian asked. Justin smiled.

 

 

"Come on, tell me," Justin said. Brian shook his head and he leaned back against his chair.

 

 

"My parents are gone for the week, and my sister's being a total bitch and staying with her boyfriend. My parents would be so pissed if they found out she wasn't even home," Lindsay said as she led Brian up to her room.

 

 

"So, what am I, your guard dog?" Brian asked as he plopped down on her bed and pulled out a joint.

 

 

"Actually yes. Please just stay here. This house is fucking huge and I don't want to sleep here alone." Lindsay said as she pulled a liquor bottle out from under her bed and handed it to Brian.

 

 

"What would your parents say if they found me naked in your bed?" Brian asked. Lindsay laughed.

 

 

"First my dad would try and kick your ass. But then my mom would start crying, thanking God I was with a boy and not a girl." Lindsay laughed as she drank from the bottle of tequila. "Ah, that's strong," Lindsay said as she lay on the bed next to him.

 

 

"I bet your mom is hoping I take advantage of you. Then you really would be straight," Brian said. Lindsay laughed as she took the joint from him.

 

 

"My mom thinks you're a bad influence. But that didn't stop her from telling me that I should go to the prom with you." Lindsay laughed.

 

 

"Fuck the prom. I'm taking Mikey to Babylon," Brian said as she blew pot into the air. Lindsay laughed.

 

 

"I don't even want to go to prom. I'll go if you go. It would get my mom off my back. You can be my beard." Lindsay laughed. Brian snatched the joint away from her.

 

 

"God, you're already laughing! I told you this shit was strong." Brian laughed. She sat up on her bed, all serious.

 

 

"I don't get what the big deal is. I like women. I can't help it if I'm not attracted to guys. I don't get what the big deal is about being with a guy," Lindsay said.

 

 

"That's because you've never been with one. Maybe if you were, you'd turn straight."

 

 

"What about you? Maybe if you were with a girl, you'd be straight," Lindsay said as she smacked his hip. He scoffed.

 

 

"I've been with guys. No girl could ever turn me," Brian said. She made a face.

 

 

"I've never been with a guy. But I know if I was, I still wouldn't change my mind. I like women," Lindsay said. Brian cringed. They sat in silence for a few minutes before Lindsay spoke again. "You know, for the rest of our lives, people are gonna give me that speech. You've never been with a guy, so you don't really know. And they'll do it to you, too, with girls," Lindsay said. He took another drag.

 

 

"Who fucking cares?"

 

 

"I do. I care. When they give me that argument, I want to be able to say I've been with a guy, and I'm still a lesbian," Lindsay said. Brian laughed. She smacked him. "I'm serious, Brian! So, let's do it," Lindsay said. Brian stared at her and then looked at his joint.

 

 

"How fucking strong is this shit?" He asked.

 

 

"I'm serious. We should do it right now and get it over with," Lindsay said. After about 30 minutes of trying to convince him, finally Lindsay gave up and flopped herself back on the bed. "Please. You probably can't even do it. ‘Mr. I'm So Hot and Perfect, I Can Get Any Guy I Want' can't even fuck a girl," Lindsay said. He snorted.

 

 

"Please. I could totally fuck you. I not only could fuck you and make you cum, I could finger you and eat your pussy and still make you cum. And I could cum by fucking you," Brian said. Lindsay rolled her eyes. Brian leaned over and kissed her hard. "Wanna bet?" He whispered hotly at her. He trailed hot, wet kisses down her neck and lifted her shirt to suck and bite on her nipples.

 

 

Brian wasn't sure when, but soon both of them had their clothes off and he was top of her kissing her, and had his hands between her legs, rubbing her clit. "Faster," Lindsay panted. It wasn't long before Lindsay was cumming.  But Brian didn't stop as he pushed a finger inside her, and then a second one, using his thumb to rub her clit. Her second orgasm came sliding through, just like Brian said it would. He kissed down her body until he got between her legs. With his fingers still inside her, he started sucking hard on her clit. Only a few minutes later, was she cunning for a third time.

 

 

This time he gave her a moment. He reached down into his jeans and pulled a condom down and slipped it onto his hard cock and got on top of Lindsay. "Think of cock, think of cock," Brian chanted, making Lindsay smack him.

 

 

"Don't do that. I'm a girl. That'll ruin it for me," Lindsay said. Brian rolled his eyes and pushed just the head in and looked up at Lindsay.

 

 

"Tell me if it hurts," Brian said gently. Lindsay nodded. He pushed inside her slowly, getting her used to it. He felt a barrier inside her break, and she cringed at the feeling. He started kissing her again, using his hands on her breasts, and then he slowly started thrusting in and out. He gradually sped up the pace and urgency. It was too wet, but he powered through until both of them were cumming.

 

 

He pulled out of her and pulled his condom off. Tying off the end and grabbing a tissue off Lindsay's dresser, he wrapped it up before throwing it in the trash, knowing she'd be mad otherwise if he just threw it as is into the receptable. They lay there for a few moments. He had just had sex with a girl? Lindsay was looking at him strangely now. Jesus fucking Christ, she'd better stop that!  He shook his head and stood up on the bed, still naked.

 

 

"Just went all the way with a girl and I'm still fucking gay," Brian cheered proudly, making Lindsay laugh. "I've had my cock, my fingers, and my damn tongue inside a twat, and that still did nothing for me," Brian said. Lindsay glared at him.

 

 

"Well, thank you very much," she spit out at him. He jumped and landed on the bed next to her and smiled at her.

 

 

"I didn't mean it like that. You were awesome. I mean, I made you cum four times without any prior pussy skills. I have to say, I just impressed myself," Brian said. Lindsay scoffed and smacked him in the stomach.

 

 

"So, I think it's official that we finally lost our virginity," Lindsay said. Brian laughed and rolled onto his back.

 

 

"Please. I lost my virginity three years ago. I don't count this as my virginity. And neither should you. You've had sex with a girl," Brian said. She rolled her eyes.

 

 

"Well, maybe it wasn't for you. But it was for me," she told him. He shrugged.

 

 

"Well, I did technically pop your cherry," Brian said. Lindsay groaned. "We're gonna have to go to the porn store and get you a strap-on. So next time you fuck a dyke, she can fuck you," Brian told her. Lindsay rolled her eyes and covered herself with a sheet. "Your tits aren't half bad. If I were straight, I'd definitely fuck you again," Brian said and kissed her cheek.

 

 

"Oh, my God! You're basically a douchebag. No straight guy could have gotten away with saying that shit!" Justin said as he laughed. Bran shrugged his shoulders. "Didn't you fool around a few more times?" he asked. Brian nodded.

 

 

"Usually it was because she had some argument with her parents about being a lesbian, and we were drunk and getting stoned. She wanted to prove that even if she was with a guy, she didn't like being with one," Brian told him.

 

 

"She kinda was in love with you, though," Justin said. Brian looked over at him.

 

 

"It was the idea of being straight. If she was gonna be with a guy, it would have been me. But I like cock too much." Brian said wiggling his eyebrows.

 

 

"You know she was still in love with you, even after I came along," Justin said. Brian went back to his computer but let his eyes trail over to Justin. Brian knew that.

 

 

"She always had an idea in her head when she thought of her future that I'd be her husband," Brian admitted.

 

 

"No shit." Justin chuckled. "Then you guys had Gus," Justin pointed out. They shared a baby together. Who wouldn't love the person who gave you that baby?

 

 

"The bombing at Babylon is what finally changed her thinking," Brian revealed. Justin tilted his head. "She just needed a near-death experience to get it through her waspy, fucking head what she wanted. She and I are best friends. If we were both straight, yeah, we'd be together. But I don't live in a ‘what if' world. I am gay. I don't fucking question that. But she's a woman. And women are fucking insane," Brian said, making Justin laugh. "She just needed a kick in the ass. She doesn't question it anymore. She and I are best friends. We have a kid together. But she loves Smelly Melly," Brian said, making Justin smile. Brian went back to looking at his computer. "She's good now," Brian said.

 

 

"I always wondered if you knew she had feelings for you. I mean, I could see if. But you never talked about it or even acknowledged it. You always seem to surprise me."

 

 

"Why does it surprise you that I'm fucking brilliant and know everything?" Brian asked. Justin rolled his eyes and shook his head.

 

 

"I just like that even though we know each other so well...we can still surprise each other," Justin said. Brian looked over and smiled at him.

 

 

"Like how I knew all along you tried to play me with that whole ‘taking over my house' stunt by giving me a sob story that you like to be needed?" Brian said. Justin's mouth fell open and Brian smiled. Fucking busted!