Midnight Whispers
QAF Brian and Justin Fanfiction

 

The morning was everything Justin wanted. By the afternoon, Debbie, Carl, Ben, Hunter...and Michael came over. Justin and Brian were just waiting for Michael to start drama. Michael was acting weird when Jenny started showing Michael and Ben all the presents she had gotten just a few hours before. It was at that moment that Brian noticed something he hadn't before. Jenny kept hugging on Ben. Trying to sit in his lap. Looking at him to talk. Michael would keep pulling Jenny back to him. She'd go and pick up a present and show them and lean on Ben's knee, and Michael would pull her over to him. She'd run over and get another toy to show them, and sit in Ben's lap, and Michael would pull her back over.

 

 

Brian rolled his eyes and shook his head. What had happened to his best friend? What had gone so terribly wrong to make Michael act this way? He couldn't enjoy any moment. He had to ruin everything. Did Brian marrying Justin really do this to him? Did Michael really think Brian would choose him in the end? He shook his head. He knew Michael had been in love with him. But for a while there, he really thought Michael had moved on. That he was in love with Ben, and that he was happy Brian finally grew up and married Justin.

 

 

Brian really thought it was going to be ok. That he and Michael would still be the best of friends. They'd see each other all the time still. Not like they had before. Going to Babylon every night. Before Justin, Gus, Ben, and Jenny had come along. So Brian had a business to run, a new family, and his life with Justin and Gus. It wasn't like he was leaving Michael in the dust. He had his own business. His own husband. His own son and daughter. His own family...his own life. Yeah, his and Brian's lives were intertwined. That was a good thing...but he just never saw the jealousy rear back up again. He never saw Michael changing to be a bitter, angry person like this. He had to admit, he did miss having a best friend.

 

 

"Penny for your thoughts," Justin said as he sat on the couch with a mug of eggnog.

 

 

"Please. I'm way more expensive than a fucking penny," Brian said. Justin smiled.

 

 

"Debbie brought some pasta dishes over. I can't wait till dinner," Justin said, making Brian snort.

 

 

"Didn't you just eat breakfast?" Brian asked.

 

 

"Gus woke us about a little after 4:00, and we ate around 7:00. It's noon time. And we're not eating for another two hours," Justin said. Brian rolled his eyes.

 

 

"Well, I'm sure Miss Samantha's already pigging out in the kitchen. I'm sure you could get her to share whatever's she's eating," Brian said. Justin's mouth dropped.

 

 

"Do you have a death wish for me? She doesn't share food. I took a chip off her plate and she literally almost bit me. She's a savage!" Justin said, shaking his head.

 

 

"Michael, will you leave her alone!" Debbie told Michael. Brian and Justin looked over at Michael sitting on the floor with J.R. He was pulling her away from some of her toys.

 

 

"I want her to play with the toys I got her, Mother!" Michael said as he glared at Debbie.

 

 

"She doesn't want to. Just let her play with what she wants. It's Christmas!" Debbie told him.

 

 

"Yeah, Michael, you're making her fussy for no reason," Melanie told him, starting to get agitated.

 

 

"I know how to handle my own daughter, thank you! You weren't the only one to make her if you remember. You needed my sperm to shoot up your..." Michael was cut off, because Lindsay jumped up to cover Gus' ears.

 

 

"Alright, someone doesn't need to hear that," Lindsay said. But it was too late. Gus had heard it.

 

 

"What's sperm, mommy?" Gus asked. Everyone glared at Michael, and she ushered him towards Teresa who had just walked in.

 

 

"Why don't you go with nana, Gussy? I'm sure she can find you lots of cookies and candy to get into," Lindsay said awkwardly. Jenny went running over to Teresa before Michael had a chance to grab her. Teresa got the message.

 

 

"Yes, I can, Gus. Come on, Jenny. That's what nanas are for," she said and pulled him out of the room. Lindsay spun around and went storming around the couch to yell at Michael.

 

 

"You can't say shit like that in front of him! He's not a baby anymore; he repeats everything we say!" Lindsay ground out.

 

 

"How did I know he was paying attention?" Michael argued.

 

 

"Because he's almost 8. He's not retarded. What the hell is your problem? It's Christmas, for God sakes!" Melanie said.

 

 

"You don't even believe in Christmas!"

 

 

"That's not even the point. Don't bring my religion into this. This is about your fucking mouth. And I don't want you talking like that in front of J.R., either," Mel fought.

 

 

"I said one bad thing. I never say anything bad in front of her," Michael said as he stood up, with Melanie standing up from the couch.

 

 

"You cause all this unwanted tension in front of her. You start an argument anytime you're around. Can't you see she doesn't even want to be around you?" Mel argued.

 

 

"That's all your fault! You turned my daughter against me!" Michael said. Mel covered her face.

 

 

"Oh, Jesus Christ, not this same sob story! I'm not listening to this," Melanie said and stormed out of the living room. Lindsay followed her, throwing one more dirty look at Michael. That was when they noticed Debbie was crying.

 

 

"Deb. don't cry." Justin said sympathetically.

 

 

"Why are you doing this? It's Christmas," Debbie sobbed.

 

 

"I didn't do anything! It was all them!" Michael said.

 

 

Debbie let out another sob and left the room. Justin shook his head and went after her. Brian hadn't moved from his spot on the couch.

 

"Well, are you just gonna sit there and say nothing?" Michael asked. Brian was too disappointed to speak. He shook his head. Michael scoffed and left the room. He stayed there for a little while before everyone started piling into the room again, waiting until dinner.

 

 

No one had made a comment that Michael wasn't even there. Brian figured he slipped out without anyone noticing. It was fine, though. Everyone was enjoying themselves, and he knew that was all Justin wanted. It wasn't until around dessert that things started heating up again, and Michael had nothing to do with it. Both sets of his grandparents were in the living room with Jen and Tucker and all the kids. Even Carl had excused himself to go sit with them. They were talking about the Liberty Ride in January.

 

 

"I'm excited to go this year," Lindsay said.

 

 

"Are you riding or volunteering?" Sam asked.

 

 

"Oh, volunteering. I wouldn't be able to do one day, let alone three." Lindsay laughed.

 

 

"We'll be driving along the bike trail," Mel joked.

 

 

"With me in the backseat!" Ben joked.

 

 

"We'll be right there with ya!" Teresa joked, pointing to herself and Debbie.

 

 

"Oh, Jesus Christ, you corrupted her," Brian groaned.

 

 

"She did not. I love being a PFLAG mom," Teresa said proudly. Sam took a roll that was still on her plate and tossed it at Sawyer.

 

 

"What are you doing, PFLAG dad? You getting your old ass on a bike?" Sam asked him.

 

 

"No, I think I'll be more useful volunteering my money," Sawyer said. Teresa snorted. Sawyer whipped his head to look at her.

 

 

"Do you have something to add?" He snapped at her. Justin's mouth fell open.

 

 

Teresa sat up straight and crossed her arms. "Well, come on, spit it out! You've never been one to hold it all in to spare someone's feelings. So please, enlighten me with your feelings," Sawyer spit it at her. Teresa's eyes narrowed at him.

 

 

"Sawyer, stop being a dick," Sam told him.

 

 

"It's just like you to just throw your money at them! You're gonna sit back with a glass of Jim Beam while all of us work our asses off, either riding a bike or taking care of the riders. I mean, I know you can't ride a bike for three days. You've gotten too old for that," Teresa said as she examined her nails, proud of herself.

 

 

"So you think I can't sit on a bike for three days?" Sawyer counted her.

 

 

She smiled and looked up at him and crossed her arms again.  "No, I don't. You wouldn't last one day." Teresa smiled evilly.

 

 

"What is wrong with you two? Why didn't I see this coming? This baby is messing with all my secret powers. When did they start fighting?" Sam asked Josh.

 

 

"I don't know," Josh answered her. Sawyer and Teresa stared at each other, Teresa looking smug. Sawyer pulled out his phone and started hitting the screen.

 

 

"The application is online to ride, right, Debbie?" Sawyer asked.

 

 

"Well, yeah, but..."

 

 

"Good," he said as he started to fill it out. Teresa just laughed.

 

 

"Well, just make sure the ambulance follows him. Just so grandpa won't get to hurt," Teresa said to Debbie. Everyone sat in silence for a moment till Sawyer put his phone down and glared at Teresa.

 

 

"Done," Sawyer said.

 

 

Teresa turned to Sam.  "Better order a casket," she said.

 

 

Sam's mouth fell open.  "I swear, I'm in some dream with you two acting like children," Sam said as she started rubbing her temples.

 

 

"Maybe this isn't a good idea. You guys are just upset...," Justin tried to say until Sam yelped and grabbed her stomach and stood up.

 

 

"Are you ok?" Josh asked frantically. Sawyer jumped up to go to her other side.

 

 

"She kicked me in my bladder, and...," Sam stopped and looked down at her pants. "Oh, my God!" Sam said.

 

 

"Did your water break?" Justin asked.

 

 

She picked her head up and stared at the wall.  "No, it did not. She literally made me pee my pants," Sam said.

 

 

"Oh, sweetie," Lindsay said and jumped up to help her.

 

 

"Well, you better not have peed on the furniture! What's wrong with you?" Brian demanded. Justin smacked him.

 

 

"I didn't pee on the chair! It was just a little. It's just because she literally kicked my bladder. Stop being an asshole," Sam argued as she started walking out of the room.

 

 

"You peed your pants, and I'M the asshole," Brian said.

 

 

She turned around and grabbed a small Christmas tree decoration and threw it at him.  "If you don't shut the fuck up I'm gonna pee all over your floor! Like Crazy Eyes in Orange is the New Black pee on your floor!" She yelled at him and walked out.

 

 

Justin picked up the tree and examined it.  "Great; it's broken," Justin whined and smacked Brian again.

 

 

"Why the fuck are you hitting ME? She's the one who threw it!" Brian yelled.

 

 

"Because you deserve to have something hit you sometimes! I have super glue upstairs," Justin said as he left the room and went upstairs to go to his room.

 

 

"Who the hell is Crazy Eyes?" Brian asked.

 

 

Emmett laughed.  "Oh, I'm already on it!" Emmett said as he was playing with his phone and searching Netflix.

 

 

Something caught Justin's eye upstairs, and he noticed that the door to the attic wasn't shut all the way. He walked over to it and pushed it open and saw the light was on upstairs. He sighed and started walking up the stairs. He never came up here anymore. This was supposed to be his room where he and Michael worked on Rage together.  Now it was just a room that was collecting dust. The only time he went there was to bring the pages he had been working on up there.

 

 

When he reached the top, he was shocked to see Michael up there, rummaging through all the stacks of pages. "What the hell are you doing?" Justin demanded. "I thought you left?"

 

 

Michael spun around.  "I want the pages you have. I'm gonna find a new artist to draw Rage," he said.

 

 

Justin rolled his eyes and snorted.  "You can't just take the artwork and find a new artist! I own the rights to Rage," Justin said.

 

 

"You only own 50%. I own the rest."

 

 

"I own the artwork," Justin said more slowly. It was true, he did. "The actual artwork I own 100% of it. The comic I own 50%."

 

 

"Then I'll buy you out," Michael said.

 

 

Justin laughed and wiped at his face.  "With what money, Michael?  You can't buy me out with just your profits from Rage. Just get out of here and stop making an ass out of yourself!" Justin said as he held the door open for Michael to leave.

 

 

"Rage was my idea! And you stole it from me!" Michael said.

 

 

Justin just continued to chuckle.  "Michael, you can't even put together a real argument. I own 50% of Rage. If you want to take me to court, then I'll win and you know it. You may be the creative side, but you haven't been the creative side in seven issues now."

 

 

"You can't prove that," Michael said, making Justin laugh.

 

 

"Yes, I can. I have solid proof of this. So, go ahead and try to fight me on this. You can't have the artwork, because not only do I own 50% of Rage, I own 100% of the artwork. That's all mine. And I have legal papers to back that up!" Justin said.

 

 

Michael's eyes widened. He never did pay attention to the legal stuff.

 

 

"So, even if I give you my share, you can't use the artwork because I own it," Justin said and laughed. He pointed to the door. "Now seriously, get out and stop making an ass out of yourself and go home!" Justin chuckled.

 

 

It infuriated Michael and he went charging at Justin. He moved, and Michael went running into the wall, hitting his face and yelling in pain.

 

 

Justin had never in his life seen something so stupid. "Are you happy now? You just hit your own face. Just go home, Michael, and stop acting like this!" Justin said.

 

 

Michael stomped down the stairs, his face smeared with blood. "What the hell happened?" Debbie asked frantically as she grabbed Michael's face. Justin stood at the bottom of the stairs as everyone crowded in.

 

 

"He fucking hit me!" Michael lied. Everyone looked at Justin. He just stood there and shook his head and rubbed his eyes again.

 

 

"Michael, you hit the wall. You literally ran after me and hit the wall WITH YOUR FACE!" Justin emphasized. Everyone looked back at Michael as he went to lie again, but Justin held up his hand. "No! No more of this! This is my house! And I'm not listening to anymore of this crap today! You're single-handedly ruining Christmas for everyone! I tell you to stop making an ass out of yourself and you hit the wall with your face!" Justin said.

 

 

Sam burst out laughing.  "I'm so sorry. I'm pregnant. I can't stop laughing when I start," She cried out in laughter.

 

 

"So, go home! And don't come back anymore," Justin told him.

 

 

"This is Brian's house!" Michael said. Most of the people in the foyer just groaned at hearing that and started moving into the living room.

 

 

Brian stepped forward and grabbed Michael's jacket and threw it at him. "Brian..."

 

 

"Don't say anything to me! I'm sick of this. Get out! And don't come back!" Brian said.

 

 

"He's trying to steal Rage away from me..."

 

 

"I don't want to hear it anymore. Go home, Michael!" Brian told him as he opened the front door. Michael's mouth fell open. "Stop acting shocked like you have no fucking clue why I'm telling you to get out! You're not retarded! You come into Justin's house and disrespect him. You treat everyone like shit. You start fucking fights that are beyond childish. Everyone's out to hurt you. Justin turned every fucking person against you. Melanie's taking your daughter away. Your mom is choosing us over you. Now Justin's trying to take Rage away. I'm sick of it! You did this all to yourself. So, I'm not listening to you being the victim anymore. Everyone wants a fucking happy Christmas. So, get the fuck out of this house," Brian said.

 

 

Michael looked around at everyone. No one moved. Michael went to say something, but Brian stopped him.

 

 

"Don't blame your mom or Ben or Hunter. And don't try and make them leave. They did nothing wrong. They don't have to leave, because you're a fucking asshole. They didn't choose anyone over you. You put them in the middle of something that didn't even exist. You're the one who's pushed everyone away. So stop trying to make everyone feel bad. You did this to yourself! Now you can drive your ass home by yourself!" Brian said.

 

 

Michael glared at him and stormed out. Brian slammed the door. Everyone stared at him in shock. Brian just huffed and walked past them all and into the kitchen to pour himself a drink. Justin stood in the doorway and leaned his shoulder against it.

 

 

"Don't let him get to you." Brian said and took a sip of his drink.

 

 

"I won't. But I hope you don't, either," Justin said.

 

 

Brian shrugged.  "I don't give a shit about Christmas. This is your girly holiday," Brian said as he started walking out of the kitchen.

 

 

Justin stopped him by grabbing his forearm.  "You just kicked your best friend out of your house," he said.

 

 

But Brian just shook his head.  "He's not my best friend. He hasn't been my best friend in a while," Brian admitted.

 

 

Justin took a deep breath and let it out slowly. Brian was too calm about this. Justin felt terrible for him.

 

 

"Stop it, okay? I'm fine. We can go back in the living room and play some game with Gus," Brian said. He kissed Justin's forehead.

 

 

Christmas had gone smoothly until Michael had happened. It was the normal thing now. Everything's great, Michael shows up, throws out his delusional nonsense, and gets kicked out. It shouldn't be like this. It never had to be like this. The only one it was really hurting was Debbie. She was devastated that Michael was doing this to himself.

 

 

Gus was running on steam by 9:00, but he still wanted to watch one of the movies Brian and Justin had given him. They sat down, and 15 minutes into it Gus was fast asleep.

 

 


 

 

It was a couple days later that they finally got to sit in the movie theater room that Justin just loved to sit down to watch Hulk. As soon as the Hulk came on screen, Gus flipped. "That's not the Hulk!" He said.

 

 

"Yes, it is," Brian told him.

 

 

Gus sat up, shaking his head.  "No, it's not. This is the wrong Hulk movie," Gus told them.

 

 

"No, I got the right one. They were all together and this was in the middle. This is the right Hulk movie," Justin reassured him.

 

 

Gus stood up.  "No it's not!" He said as he ran out to go get his IPad.

 

 

Justin paused the movie and they followed him to the kitchen where Sam was making dinner. 

 

 

"Why is he so upset?" Sam asked.

 

 

"He thinks we got the wrong Hulk movie," Justin told her.

 

 

"Oh, because it's Edward Norton. Mark Ruffalo plays him in the rest of the movies," Sam said.

 

 

Brian rolled his eyes. "Thanks, piggy."

 

 

"See, I told you it was the right movie, Gus," Justin said.

 

 

"Yeah, Gus, it's the right movie. A different guy started out playing him. But then when Hulk comes back in the first Avengers movie, he's played by the other guy that you know. But it's still a great movie!" Sam told him.

 

 

Gus thought about this for a moment.  "Are you sure?" Gus asked her.

 

 

"Just watch the movie. If you still think I'm wrong, that this is the wrong Hulk movie, watch the end credits. I wouldn't steer you wrong," Sam told him. He nodded his head and ran out.

 

 

"What's in the end credits?" Brian asked as he grabbed a beer.

 

 

"I'm not giving away all the secrets. You're so gay. You need to stay up to date on current events and pop culture," She said.

 

 

Brian rolled his eyes. True to her word, it was the right Hulk movie. Gus was happy.

 

 

"It's Iron Man!" Gus said dreamily.

 

 


 

 

By the time New Year's Eve rolled around, Brian was ready for a night of partying. A night full of dancing, drinking and snorting something, and then fucking Justin in the backroom. Emmett and Calvin were the only ones that joined them at Woody's and Babylon that night. They were all meeting at Woody's, but Justin was the only one there. Brian, Emmett, and Calvin were all running behind.

 

 

Justin sat at the bar and waited. There were three guys sitting in the corner. Brandon walked in and sat with them. Justin knew all about Brandon. He and Brian had had the bet going on to see who could fuck the hottest guys the fastest. Brian won, of course.

 

 

"Brandon, where were you? I called you a bunch of times," one of the guys asked. He looked like your average, geeky, boy-next-door type. He was even wearing a Star Wars T-shirt.

 

 

"I was getting my dick sucked." Brandon said seriously. The flamboyant one laughed and held out his hand. The older one rolled his eyes and handed him money.

 

 

"Thanks, sugar. You won me 20 bucks," the flamboyant guy said and kissed Brandon's cheek. Brandon shoved him off.

 

 

"We've been waiting for over an hour!" the older nerd said.

 

 

Justin smiled. It reminded him of Brian, Michael, Emmett, and Ted.

 

 

"Oh, Jesus Christ, it's him again," The Star Wars guy said. All of a sudden, a blonde twink appeared and smiled at Brandon.

 

 

"How'd you get past the door?" Brandon asked.

 

 

"Duh. Fake I.D.," the twink said and pulled it out, waving it proudly.

 

 

"Isn't it past your bedtime?" The Star Wars guy asked.

 

 

The twink rolled his eyes.  "It's New Year's Eve. My parents think I'm at my friend's house. They're going out of town early in the morning, so I have three days of freedom," The twink said.

 

 

Justin smiled and took a sip of his drink. Nonalcoholic, of course, since he was on meds. He couldn't help but think of himself and Brian. He knew that look on the blonde kid's face. He was in love. But was the twink as lucky as he was? Was Brandon the one he was meant to be with?

 

 

"Are we going to Babylon?" The twink asked. Brandon snatched the fake I.D away from him.

 

 

"We are. I don't know what you're doing," Brandon said as he slid the I.D into his jacket.

 

 

"Let him have it back. He can go dancing with us. He's a fabulous dancer!" the flamboyant guy said.

 

 

"He's under age," Brandon said.

 

 

"Doesn't stop you from fucking him," The flamboyant guy said. The twink smiled and laughed. Justin chuckled, too, making Brandon look over.

 

 

Brandon pulled out a key and handed it to the twink.  "Go back to my place and stay out of trouble. There's some pot in my top dresser drawer. And don't charge any more porn to my credit card. Go on the free sites and jerk off," Brandon told the twink.

 

 

"And don't go looking at any of that hetero porn anymore. It'll give you nightmares," the flamboyant guys said. The twink rolled his eyes and Brandon shoved him away. The guys got up and put their jackets on.

 

 

"I'll be there in a minute," Brandon said to his friends. He walked over to Justin and leaned on the bar. "You're Justin Taylor, aren't you?" Brandon asked.

 

 

"Kinney, actually," Justin said and held up his left hand, showing off his ring.

 

 

Brandon snorted and sat down.  "So, it's true? Brian Kinney got married?" Brandon asked, shaking his head.

 

 

"The rumors are true. I snatched him up," Justin joked.

 

 

"He hasn't been seen in the backroom. No one's been to his loft. Has he really gone cold turkey?" Brandon asked.

 

 

Justin snorted. "Yep. No more tricks. Keeping tabs on him, are you?" Justin asked.

 

 

Brandon rolled his eyes.  "How'd you do it?" Brandon asked.  "The untamable Brian Kinney. Monogamous."  

 

 

Justin smiled.  "I didn't do a thing. He chose that. I was willing to still let him fool around. I got to the point where I didn't actually need a ring or monogamy to prove that he loved me. That we loved each other. We could decide how we wanted our relationship to be. But he decided. And we're happy," Justin said.

 

 

Brandon chuckled and rolled his eyes.

 

 

"Your group of friends reminds me of our group of friends. And the kid who's looking at porn on your computer? I wouldn't brush him off so easily," Justin said.

 

 

Brandon cocked his head.  "And why's that?"

 

 

"He's in love with you. I had the same look on my face when I was 17. I was in love with Brian from the moment I met him. Was he a virgin?" Justin asked. Brandon glanced the other way. Justin nodded. "Maybe it's just a case of ‘you never forget your first'. But it could also be the real deal," Justin said. Brandon chuckled sarcastically again. "Don't string him along for too much longer if you really don't see anything with him. If you don't like having him around, if he really is just another fuck, then let him go now. If it's not meant to be, he'll move on," Justin told him.

 

 

Brandon eyed him, bored with the conversation.

 

 

"But I already know there's something there. Even if you don't want to admit it. You care about him. He's on his way to your apartment. He'll be all alone. You want him there when you get home," Justin said.

 

 

"What the hell makes you think I care about him?" Brandon asked as he leaned forward on his arms.

 

 

"You've driven him to school," Justin said matter-of-factly. "You've picked him up from work. When you went to the grocery store to get yourself food, you picked up some gross, processed, sugary food that you'd never eat yourself, because it's his favorite thing to eat. You keep a toothbrush for him next to yours, and you don't throw it away like you do the others," Justin said. Brandon was caught. Justin was right. "Don't take it out on him when you get home, either, because I hit a nerve. I'm just telling you what I see."

 

 

"I'm not gonna marry the fucking kid," Brandon said.

 

 

Justin couldn't help but laugh. God, he really was just like Brian!  "I'm sorry. It's just...Brian used to say the same thing. He used to deny any feelings for me at all. And now here we are almost seven years later. And we couldn't be happier," Justin said.

 

 

Brandon rolled his eyes and stood up.  "I'm not gonna lose my balls like Brian did. I don't do boyfriends or husbands," Brandon said as he spun around, bumping right into Brian.

 

 

"Hiya, honey!" Justin cheered loudly, getting a dirty look from Brian.

 

 

"What's gotten into you? Hitting on my husband and all embarrassed and wounded because he didn't suck you off?" Brian asked. Justin put his hand over his mouth to keep from laughing.

 

 

"If I wanted him to suck my cock, he'd be on his knees with my dick down his throat right now," Brandon told him.

 

 

Justin held up his hand.  "Excuse me. I'm sitting right here. And no, I wouldn't be on my knees right now," Justin said. Brian smirked.

 

 

"Now me, on the other hand, he'd have no problem getting on his knees right now and blowing me," Brian said and smiled. Justin smiled brightly back. Brandon snorted, and Brian narrowed his eyes at him. "Are you doubting me?" Brian challenged. Brandon crossed his arms.

 

 

"You've both fallen into the black hole of marriage. You stop fucking in front of people. You stay safe in the confines of your locked bedroom. Then after a while you'll sink deeper into the black hole of not having sex at all," Brandon said.

 

 

Brian's face turned red. Justin felt terrible. They hadn't been having a lot of public sex, not because of their marriage, but because he had been so messed up.

 

 

"Actually, I just walked past the manager's office like two days ago and saw this one sprawled across the desk with him on top," the bartender said, pointing to both Brian and Justin, Brian being on top, of course.

 

 

Brian smiled smugly. It wasn't true. But the bartender was a cool guy. And Justin knew he just earned himself a raise. He knew the way things ran around here. Brian and Justin owned Woody's now. You make Brian happy, and he throws money at you.

 

 

Brandon just rolled his eyes. "Excuse me. I have hot young men to sink my dick into. Have fun with that used-up hole," Brandon said, referring to Justin. Both of them should have been offended, but instead they looked at each other and then burst out laughing. Brandon just looked between the two.

 

 

"Trust me when I say this. His hole is still tight. I'll show you in the backroom tonight how tight it still is. Definitely not used up," Brian said.

 

 

"It's part of my charm," Justin joked. Brian laughed and sat down next to him. Brandon just glared at them and then stormed off.

 

 

"What the fuck was all that about?" Brian asked as the bartender handed him a drink, without Brian even asking.

 

 

"I have no idea. I think he's feeling himself slipping into a relationship. Falling into maturity and growing up. He's trying to fight it. Fight the fact that he has a boyfriend. My presence just made him mad because I proved that people can grow up and change their minds." Justin chuckled and took Brian's glass to take a small sip. Brian chuckled after him. "So, we really gonna fuck in public tonight? We haven't done that in a while," Justin said.

 

 

"That's up to you. Are you up for it?" Brian asked. Justin looked down at his pants and then looked up and wiggled his eyebrows. Justin's face completely lit up.

 

 

"Oh, I'm up for it," Justin said proudly, sticking out his tongue a little. Brian leaned forward and sucked Justin's tongue into his mouth, kissing him passionately. Oh yeah, they were definitely up for it.

 

 

They danced for a few hours. Brian enjoyed himself more, because Justin was carefree that night. He was having fun. It was like old times. Only Emmett and Calvin were with them. Brian couldn't understand how these two opposites were together. But Brian never dared to venture too deep into that thought process.

 

 

After a while, though, Brian could see it on Justin's face. He was dying to get fucked. He was staring at him lustfully and grinding against him in the most delicious way. Brian yanked Justin towards the backroom and guided him through until the got to an empty wall. He slammed Justin against it and kissed him passionately, their hands ripping at each other's clothing.

 

 

Justin managed to unbutton Brian's pants and squatted in front of him. He pulled Brian's cock from his pants and swallowed him whole. Brian's head fell back as he groaned. He tangled his hands in Justin's hair. Fuck, did it feel good to have Justin's mouth on him! It was hot and wet, and he could have blown a load right then, but he wanted to cum in Justin's ass.

 

 

"Can I take a turn?" Brian heard someone ask, referring to Justin. Brian smirked at the guys standing around them, enjoying the show. Without taking his eyes off them, he pulled Justin up and kissed him, enjoying the taste of himself. He pulled Justin back and smirked at him. Justin's lips were swollen, and his eyes full of lust. He was gone. He turned Justin around to face the wall. Justin laid his hands against it as Brian started unbuttoning him and pulled his jeans down just far enough to show his ass, and then freed Justin's cock.

 

 

Brian pulled a small tube of lube from his jeans and squirted it on Justin's hole, and pushing his finger in. "You like that, Sunshine?" Brian asked.

 

 

Justin groaned.  "Yes. Fuck me." He moaned. Brian didn't have to be told twice. He plunged into Justin's tight hole, groaning and resting his forehead on the back of Justin's head. Justin half-growled, half-moaned. Loud enough that a couple of guys stopped to look.

 

 

He pumped in and out roughly for a few minutes before he opened his eyes and saw Brandon staring at them while fucking another guy. Brian figured he wasn't even feeling anything, because he was too concerned with Brian. Annoyed that Brian was back here again. "Did you still want me to show you how tight he is?" Brian called out. Brandon's eyes flared at him as he roughly shoved into the nameless guy bent over.

 

 

"God, he's like squeezing his cock; he's so tight," some twink said who was watching them. Brandon rolled his eyes and pulled out of the guy and yanked his condom off and threw it on the ground.

 

 

"I hope you're gonna clean up after yourself," Brian called after him and chuckled as Brandon stormed out.

 

 

"Brian, pay attention," Justin moaned, pulling his focus back to fucking his ass.

 


 

 

It was the week after New Year's that they had a court hearing over Lilly. Even from prison, Justin's father was fighting Jennifer and Tucker for custody. "What do you really think the odds are?" Justin asked Melanie as he and Brian walked up the courthouse steps.

 

 

"It's hit or miss sometimes. Some judges still let the parent who's in prison have their rights, and they can choose what happens to the child. Some judges aren't assholes and make them lose their rights," Melanie told them. Justin was more confident the day before. Melanie had known they were getting Judge Sanders, but then she had a heart attack and was in the hospital. Judge Obvall was the judge now, and Melanie wasn't as confident in him and she was with Judge Sanders. "We just have to make an excellent case. And make our points short and sweet. He may wait until the trial over Craig killing Laurie ends to make his decision," Mel said as they walked down the hall towards Jen and Tucker.

 

 

"But that hasn't even started. We don't go to court for that until next month," Justin said. Mel looked at him sadly. "So, then what happens if he makes us all wait?" Justin asked.

 

 

"She'll stay with your mom. Jennifer and Tucker have temporary court-ordered guardianship over her. Craig can't break that. He'll either decide today or make us wait," Mel said.

 

 

Brian squeezed the back of Justin's neck.  "Relax, Sunshine. Don't start freaking out over ‘what if's.' Let's just see what happens," Brian said. Justin nodded.

 

 

They didn't have to go to a courtroom. They were led into a conference room with a giant table. Melanie sat on one side with Jennifer and Tucker, and then Brian and Justin sat on the other. They had a few official court people in the room, and then Craig's lawyer walked in. Two guards on either side of Craig walked him in, wearing an orange jumpsuit and handcuffs on his wrists, attached by a chain linking his feet, making him take little steps. His lawyer held out his chair to help him sit. Craig looked terrible. Pale and thin. He looked old. He glared at all of them as he sat down.

 

 

The judge came in next and sat down. "Alright, then. This is a custody case for a one-year old female, Lilly Olivia Taylor. Her biological mother is deceased, and her biological father is in prison. She has one half-brother who is 23 years of age, and one half-sister who is 15 years of age. Is this all correct?" The judge asked. The lawyers both agreed.

 

 

"The child is with the biological father's ex-wife. The mother of the two half-siblings?" Judge Obvall asked Melanie.

 

 

"Yes, Your Honor, she is," Melanie said, holding her hands out to Jennifer and Tucker.

 

 

"Jennifer and Tucker Dempsey," the judge clarified. "And the father is pressing for her to leave their custody," he said again.

 

 

"Yes, my client is, Your Honor; as soon as today, even," Craig's lawyer said.

 

 

Justin gulped. Could that really happen? Could they actually lose Lilly today?

 

 

The judge sat back, bored.  "Proceed," he said to Craig's lawyer, who nodded his head.

 

 

"My client is worried about the safety for his baby daughter. In Jennifer and Tucker Dempsey's care she is surrounded by people who do not live the same lifestyle Craig Taylor wants his daughter to be raised in. Tucker is 25 years younger than Jennifer. That doesn't send the right message. The second issue is Jennifer Taylor's son, Justin Kinney. He is a homosexual and into all types of perverted and dangerous activities, such as drug and alcohol abuse, and even violence. My client wants to provide his daughter with a stable home life and does not think that Mr. and Mrs. Dempsey will be able to provide this. My client should be able to keep his rights to his own daughter, Your Honor," his lawyer said. Mitchell. That was his name. Something Mitchell. Justin never could stand him. And he was an idiot.

 

 

The judge looked over to Melanie. She smiled and pulled a stack of papers from her briefcase and let them plop down on the table. "Your Honor. These are all letters defending Jennifer and Tucker Dempsey. And even Justin and Brian Kinney. They all pretty much preach about how wonderful and loving they all are to this baby girl. If Craig Taylor's first priority was Lilly Taylor, then her mother would still be alive," Melanie said. Mitchell slammed his hand on the table.

 

 

"Sit back down. I want to hear this," Judge Obvall told him. He turned back to Melanie.

 

 

"He hasn't gone to trial yet. But the evidence clearly shows that Craig Taylor stabbed Laurie Taylor. His own daughter, Molly Taylor, saw this. His DNA is all over the murder weapon. He kidnapped Molly and left Lilly there. A baby. Left her in her crib. For someone who is so concerned about her safety, he sure didn't keep her safe by abandoning her," Melanie said, taking a breath. Justin's knee was shaking, and Brian put his hand on Justin's knee.

 

 

"Jennifer raised two children already. Both straight A students. Justin has had a past. He's been attacked for his lifestyle on more than one occasion, all but one being from his own father," Mel said, holding out her hand to Craig.

 

 

"He just attacked my client a few months ago," Mitchell said.

 

 

"He did. After breaking into Justin's house, holding a gun to his husband and son, and shooting his husband and almost killing him. Justin hadn't slept and had a very high fever. I'm sorry, but I would have attacked my father, too, had he tried to kill my husband and child," Mel said. She let that sink in for a moment before continuing. "He had spent almost 48 hours wandering around outside looking for his dogs that Craig let out. He was delirious and not in his right frame of mind. But still that isn't even the issue. The issue here is if Jennifer and Tucker Dempsey are qualified to have permanent custody of Lilly Taylor. And I have a lot of people who say they do. Including Laurie Taylor's own mother and sister. They have written how Laurie had nothing but nice things to say about Jennifer. And Molly, and even Justin, whom she has never met. Laurie's family cannot take Lilly, but they want her to go to Jennifer and Tucker, and grow up with Molly and Justin," Melanie said and put her hand on top of the stack of papers.

 

 

"Yes, she is at Justin and Brian Kinney's house a lot. Justin takes pride in helping his mother raise his little sister. They all provide Lilly with stability. With safety. With love. I have many people who can testify to that. Craig Taylor cannot provide any of that. But my clients can," Mel said and sat down. Melanie said that this judge doesn't like any lengthy speeches. He wants his cases direct and to the point.

 

 

"Your Honor. My client hasn't even been charged with murder or kidnapping. Those cases haven't gone to court yet. My client is innocent until proven guilty," Mitchell said.

 

 

"What does Mr. Taylor plan on doing with the child from prison?" Judge Obvall asked.

 

 

"Sending the child to live with his brother. It is his right to choose, as Lilly's parent, where she should live," Mitchell said.

 

 

"I would be happy to agree had Mr. Taylor not killed his wife, kidnapped his daughter, left his other daughter to die, attempted to kill his son, shoot his son in law, and hold a gun to MY son's face. But seeing as how he did all of that, that no longer gives you the right to anything!" Melanie said sternly. The judge huffed and rolled his eyes.

 

 

"Everyone is innocent until proven guilty. But I have read all of the information on this situation. Mr. Taylor, you are in no state to be demanding rights to a child. I agree with Mrs. Marcus. I rule in favor of the defendant," Judge Obvall said as he stood up and left the room. It was that quick. In under five minutes. Justin has spent months agonizing over this. Countless sleepless nights, and he decides in five minutes. It was over?

 

 

"He can't do that!" Craig said.

 

 

"Craig, don't do this now!" Mitchell said. Jennifer hugged Tucker, as Justin hugged Melanie.

 

 

"Thank you," Justin said.

 

 

"I don't want that fucking faggot anywhere near my daughter!" Craig yelled. That wasn't what shocked anyone. It was Jennifer slamming her hand down loudly on the table.

 

 

"I am sick of this! I'm sick of you! What kind of monster are you? Millions of men have gay sons, and you act like he's the antichrist!" Jennifer yelled at him. Mitchell started pulling Craig backwards.

 

 

"Jen, don't let him get to you," Tucker told her.

 

 

"You don't get to attack my beautiful son anymore who's added something to this world. It's your fault I lost him at 17. He was still in high school! And he was ripped away from me. You ruined this family! And now I'm cleaning up yet another one of your mistakes and raising your daughter. We're all better off without you. You deserve to rot in that jail cell!" Jennifer said. The room was silent by her outburst. The guards came forward and started taking Craig away.

 

 

"Well that was...calmer than I expected," Tucker said. Brian snorted. "Let's go downstairs and start on all that adoption paperwork," Tucker told Jennifer. Brian and Mel drove back to work, so it was Justin that was left by himself. He went over to Lilly's daycare and picked her up. One of the teachers in the room was packing up her bag for Justin.

 

 

"So, your mom said this morning that today was the day. How did it go?" She asked carefully. Justin smiled.

 

 

"My mom's starting the adoption process as we speak. So we won," Justin said. Amanda, the teacher, smiled brightly.

 

 

"That just makes me so happy. I was so worried about Miss Lilly here. You guys really are just the nicest family. And I'm so happy to hear that everything's going to be okay," Amanda said.

 

 

"You and me both," Justin said, hearing relief in his own voice. Lilly wobbled her way over to Justin and he scooped her up. He wanted to do something fun with her, but it was just too cold outside. So, he did something his mom used to do with him. He took Lilly to the art museum.

 

 

It was an odd feeling. He had won. They had won. Lilly was going to stay with them. She was theirs. So why wasn't he jumping for joy?

 


 

 

He started school the very next day. It went off without a hitch and he got right back into the swing of things. It was at the end of the week when he was talking to his advisor that he got some unexpected news. All the credits he got from working for Vanguard had been voided, because of the stunt he pulled. Putting up the signs against Stockwell. So that meant he needed to go and intern somewhere to earn all his credits back.

 

 

Justin didn't want to go and ask around. It took some students a year or two before they even found an internship. He didn't have that type of time. He didn't even have a week. He needed something now. So, there was only one obvious choice. To go work for Brian again. He smirked at that. Oh, the irony of going to work for Brian again! I'm sure whoever on the Board voted against keeping Justin's credits would be pissed that he's working for the same man again. Same person, different company.

 

 

Justin chuckled and waited for Brian to get home. He stood at the stove cooking when he heard the garage door open and close. He cringed when he heard Brian's car door slam, and then heard the hall door shut roughly. The dogs always got excited when someone came through the door. Brian, on the other hand, hated them.

 

 

"Get the fuck off my pants!" Brian yelled at them. Oh, geez, it was gonna be one of those nights. He was pissed about something. He heard Brian hang up his coat and put his briefcase down in his office. "Damn fucking dogs," Brian complained as he walked into the kitchen and started taking off his suit jacket.

 

 

"Hi, honey!" Justin joked. He smiled brightly at him, while Brian just glared. He chuckled. "What's wrong with you?" Justin asked as he went back to his cooking.

 

 

"The fucking Art Department!" Brian said. Ah, them! They had been a thorn in Brian's side for a couple of months ago. He had about 20 people in his Art Department, and all of a sudden 12 of them were leaving. Not for anything bad, but every reason under the sun. One of them was an intern and wasn't planning on staying, another was going back to school. One was getting married. One was pregnant. One was choosing to stay home with their kids. One's wife was being relocated for work. One was taking care of their parent. One got a divorce and was moving back home. Another one was just moving to a different state. All normal reasons. But Brian had to hire more team members, and they had done nothing but cause Brian grief.

 

 

"What happened today?" Justin asked. Brian starting taking off his shoes and socks.

 

 

"What color is yellow?" Brian asked. Justin looked over at him. "I get brown. Is that fucking yellow?" Brian asked. Justin could only imagine how that went down. "They don't fucking work together! No one's on the same damn page," Brian griped as he started ripping off his tie. Justin chuckled.

 

 

"Well, maybe I should wait to ask you my favor, then," Justin said.

 

 

Brian came up behind him and put his hands on Justin's hips and rested his head against the back of Justin's.  "You smell good," Brian said, making Justin laugh.

 

 

"I think it's the food," Justin said.

 

 

Brian gave out a throaty chuckle.  "What's your favor?" he asked as he went to the fridge to take out a beer and lean against the kitchen island.

 

 

"They voided out all my credits I got for working at Vanguard. And in order to graduate on time, I need to get those three credits by working an internship," Justin said and turned around.

 

 

The look on Brian's face was priceless. This was music to Brian's ears. He wasn't scowling anymore. He had on a full Justin Sunshine smile.  "So," Brian said and crossed his arms. "You're finally gonna come work at Kinnetik," Brian said.

 

 

Justin snorted and rolled his eyes.  "If that's okay," Justin said.

 

 

"Oh, this is fucking brilliant. It's genius," Brian said.

 

 

Justin raised an eyebrow.  "It's just an internship. They're not gonna take me all that seriously, seeing as how I'm married to the owner."

 

 

"Not all of them will know that," Brian said. Justin stared at him in confusion. "There's only like eight of them who know you are. The rest of my team doesn't. So, you come in as Justin Taylor," Brian said.

 

 

"I waited six years for that name! I'm not going back to Justin Taylor."

 

 

"This is perfect," Brian said, as he went over to his phone and started punching away.

 

 

"Do you wanna fill me in on what you're talking about?" Justin asked as he went back to the stove.

 

 

"They don't know you. So, when you're there, you can find out what the fuck is wrong with the Art Department. I want to know exactly who to blame. And since none of the new people know you, they won't suck up to you. This is fucking perfect!" Brian said happily.

 

 

"What are you doing?" Justin asked.

 

 

"Texting Theodore to set the whole thing up. Those stupid fuckers won't know what hit them. GET THE FUCK AWAY FROM ME!" Brian yelled. Justin jumped and looked at him.

 

 

"George, come here, buddy," Justin called him. George came running over to him happily. He bent down and picked George up. "And I don't remember agreeing to be your spy," Justin said.

 

 

Brian let out a one syllable ‘HA'. He looked up from his phone.  "Yeah, that's funny. I also didn't agree to let you get an internship at my workplace," Brian said.

 

 

Justin's mouth fell open.  "Cunt," Justin breathed out. 

 

 

Brian chuckled and walked back over to him.  "You seriously just saved my life," he said and kissed him, getting too close to George so he could lick his cheek. Brian yanked away and wiped at his face. "Damn it, I hate that fucking dog!" Brian said as he stomped over to the sink to clean his face.  

 

 

"I still don't understand why the hell you got me Fred and George if you hate them so much," Justin laughed as he put George back down.

 

 

"I had a momentary lapse in judgment," Brian admitted.

 

 

Justin laughed again.  "Just admit it. You did it because you love me," Justin said.

 

 

Brian came up behind him and turned him around and backed him up against the kitchen island.  "Quite possibly," he said. Justin chuckled and then laughed loudly as Brian picked him up to sit on the counter. He unbuttoned Justin's pants and stuck his hand inside to pull his cock out and started licking it.

 

 

"EVERYONE DECENT?" Someone yelled from the front door. Justin hopped down from the counter and started pulling his pants back up. The dogs went crazy as Sawyer came into the kitchen.

 

 

"What the fuck are you doing here?" Brian demanded.

 

 

Sawyer stopped in the doorway.  "I told you I was coming," Sawyer said.

 

 

"Yeah, wrong person," Brian grumbled, making Justin hide his face.

 

 

"Did I come at the wrong time?" Sawyer asked as he looked at them. Before Brian could say anything else, Justin spoke up.

 

 

"Dinner's almost ready. By the way, your dad's coming in tonight instead of next week." Justin laughed. Brian rolled his eyes. "And don't say I didn't tell you, because I told you last night," Justin said as he went over and hugged Sawyer.

 

 

"Fucking blue balls," Brian grumbled as he grabbed his beer and started drinking it again.

 

 

"So nice to see you, too, Son," Sawyer said and smacked him on the shoulder. "I thought we could go out for dinner one of the nights I'm here. My treat. To celebrate your mom getting custody of your sister," Sawyer said.

 

 

Justin fidgeted around and went back to the stove. "Yeah, that's sounds fun," Justin said. Sawyer raised an eyebrow at Brian, who just raised his hands. He had a feeling about what was going on in Justin's head, but he wasn't sure. He'd let Justin figure this one out. He had to.

 

 

"Will you lock those fucking things up somewhere?" Brian complained at the puppies who were jumping all over Sawyer.

 

 

"Why the hell did you get two dogs if you hate them so much?" Sawyer asked.

 

Justin turned his head and smiled and chuckled.  "I just asked him the same thing," he said. He shook his head and turned back to Sawyer. "Sam said you've been at the gym every day since your bet with Teresa. Spin class twice a day," Justin said.

 

 

"Yeah, sometimes three," Sawyer said proudly.

 

 

Brian snorted. "You have no idea how hard this is. You'll be crying for your mom after the first day," Brian laughed.

 

 

"Brian!" Justin scolded as he smacked him.

 

 

"Yeah, aren't you the asshole who let go of the handle bars and crashed your bike?" Sawyer asked.

 

 

Brian smiled sarcastically.  "I still made it over the finish line," he said.

 

 

"Barely," Justin mumbled.

 

 

"And ten hours after everyone else did," Sawyer said. Brian narrowed his eyes at him, and Sawyer just smiled.

 

 

"When are you leaving again?" Brian asked.

 

 

"Sam and Josh are coming back tonight, too," Justin said.

 

 

"Why the fuck is everyone coming back? You all don't live here. So why are you always in my fucking house?" Brian demanded.

 

 

Sawyer pointed at Justin. "It's his house." he said.

 

 

"I happen to like having your family over all the time. Besides, we have enough room. Sam said she wants to stay a couple nights at Teresa's house," Justin said.

 

 

"Why don't you stay there?" Brian asked.

 

 

Justin chuckled.  "Because he and Teresa are fighting," he reminded him.

 

 

Sawyer rolled his eyes.  "I'm gonna go take a shower," he grumbled and walked out of the room.

 

 

"YOU CAN ALWAYS STAY WITH YOUR GRANDSON!" Brian yelled.

 

 

Justin laughed and smacked him again.  "I can't wait for the Liberty Ride this year. Jayden and Josh are riding. Daphne's helping out, and so is Teresa and Sam," he said.

 

 

"Since when are they riding?" Brian asked.

 

 

Justin stared at him.  "You know you really are a domestic cliché. You don't listen to me when I tell you these things," he told him.

 

 


 

 

By the end of the week, Ted had it all worked out for Justin to start at Kinnetik. The employees that did know Justin were to keep their mouths shut. Justin was coming in as Justin Taylor. When he went in, a few of the employees just smirked when they saw him. He pretended he didn't know where he was going, and Jayden actually had to walk him over to the Art Department. Jayden introduced him to the head of the Art Department, Patricia Denvers.

 

 

"So, you're the new intern from PIFA. I'm Patricia, but everyone calls me Tricia. You've taken care of all your paperwork with Ted already, right?" Justin nodded.

 

 

"Yes, we took care of everything the other day," Justin told her.

 

 

She nodded. "Perfect. We have a few campaigns that we're working on at the moment. You can sit with Elliot and observe him and help him out with anything that he needs. We have a meeting with Mr. Kinney in a few hours to go over an ad so he can see what we've come up with, and you can sit in on it. Elliot, this is Justin Taylor. He'll be your intern for the day," Tricia said.

 

 

"Oh, cool! Have a seat," Elliot said. Justin didn't know him. He was one of the newest artists. Before Justin could say anything else, Tricia was gone. Justin sat next to him. "What year are you in at school?" Elliot asked. He looked to be in his late twenties. Brown hair, hazel eyes. Definitely some eye candy for Brian.

 

 

"I just started my last year. I took a break for a couple years. I came back, so I can add my degree to my resume," Justin joked, making Elliot chuckle.

 

 

"Yeah, I did the same thing. I took a few years off and then went back. I started here a few months ago after I graduated. It's the best job I could have asked for until they all got hired," Elliot said, nodding his head. Brian looked over and saw about seven people standing in Tricia's office. "Meeting of the minds," Elliot mocked. It wasn't even going to take him five minutes to figure out what was wrong, if Elliot was just gonna lay it all out on the table.

 

 

"What's wrong with them?" Justin asked.

 

 

"Don't get me wrong. My actual boss is pretty much the best boss I've ever worked for. I got hired right before Tricia did, and I worked on only one campaign before she came, and I had done the whole graphic design for a company. You do what Kinney wants and you're on his good side. His assistant leaves in the middle of the day to have drinks with a girlfriend, comes back tipsy, and he doesn't even care. He just laughs. He didn't even question when Olivia had to leave because she thought something was wrong with her dad. He's a really cool guy. He pays phenomenal. But those two weeks are what keep me here now. I just gotta wait till they get their asses fired," Elliot said.

 

 

Before Justin could ask anything else, a guy came out of Tricia's office with a piece of paper and handed it to Justin. "Take this and get us some lunch, kid," He said. Brian looked down.

 

 

"I'm supposed to be learning. Not getting lunch," Justin said.

 

 

"This is James. He's..." Elliot tried to say, but James interrupted him.

 

 

"Listen, kid, we don't have time to teach some interns how to draw. What we need is some lunch before our meeting today. So either get us our lunch, or hit the bricks," James said and walked back into the office.

 

 

"He's such an ass. I'm sorry. But while you're here, I'll try and help you any way I can. Just come look for me when you get back," Elliot said. Justin nodded his head and put his jacket back on. He was about to walk out the door when Cynthia stopped him.

 

 

"Hey, where are you going?" She asked. He held up a piece of paper.

 

 

"Getting them lunch." Justin said.

 

 

Her mouth dropped. "That's what they have you doing? God, I can't wait till they realize that you actually have authority to fire their asses," she said and chuckled.

 

 

That was true, he guessed. He never thought of it like that. He owned the company, just like Brian did. Brian gave him all the rights to his company. Of course, he'd never fire someone without Brian approving it. Justin's name may be on Kinnetik, but this was Brian's company. He'd never undermine Brian in such a way.

 

 

He walked down to the corner deli and ordered their food, and then went to sit down to wait. He stopped when he saw Eric and Ethan sitting right behind him.

 

 

"Fancy meeting you here," Ethan said. Justin let out a deep breath.

 

 

"Yeah, I'm just getting lunch," Justin said.

 

 

"Didn't you start today?" Eric asked. Justin nodded. "Tricia and James are gonna get themselves into trouble when Brian finds out they sent you to get lunch," Eric chuckled. Justin rubbed the back of his head.

 

 

"Yeah, well, he shouldn't lose his head too quickly. He wants to know exactly what the problem is in the Department."

 

 

"Oh, that's really obvious. It's Tricia and James. Tricia's a total, lazy bitch. And James is her little lap dog. He doesn't have any talent, but he gets all the praise when the work is done," Eric said.

 

 

Justin tilted his head.  "Did you ever tell Brian all that?" he asked. Eric stared at him like a deer caught in headlights. The thought was obviously the scariest thing ever to Eric. Justin snorted. "No, I can guess why," he said.

 

 

"Yeah, can you blame him after Brian yelled at him in front of everyone?" Ethan demanded.

 

 

Justin glared at him.  "Seriously? Can you blame him?" he repeated his words back to him.

 

 

"He shouldn't be screaming at his employees about their personal lives," Ethan said.

 

 

Justin shook his head and then chuckled.  "Man, for a second I thought I could actually have a normal conversation without you acting like an ass. How stupid can I be?" Justin said and turned back to the counter. He could talk to Eric without it being bad. At least cordial. Ethan couldn't maintain that. Michael was the same way. So was his father. So, Justin suddenly wondered, what was it about him that made other people like that?

 

 

When he brought their lunch back, he didn't even get a thank you. Tricia was arguing with another person in the Department. It was a whole different feel from what it was months ago. He always stopped in the Art Department and talked with everyone. They all loved their jobs. The team as a whole worked well, but they worked well with Brian on whatever concept he wanted. He could feel the tension now. No one was working together. They were all just looking to see who would win.

 

 

Justin shook his head. How had it gotten so bad? But he knew how. He had distracted Brian so badly. He hired people just by looking at their resumes. He needed bodies. He felt terrible at what had happened. That was just another thing to add to Justin's list of what was his fault!

 

 

A little while later, they all went into the conference room to have a meeting with Brian. As soon as he walked in, he felt the tension between them. The heat. This was going to be fun for Brian. "Who's this?" Brian asked, pointing to him. Justin noticed that two guys looked at each other knowingly. Brian was a huge flirt. And everyone knew it. He hit on anyone who was hot.

 

 

"This is our new intern from PIFA. He just started today," Tricia said, brushing Justin off. She babbled on about what they had started working on as Brian sat down. He listened to her ramble on and kept stealing glances at Justin. It made him hot. He watched every move Brian made. He was so hot and sexy to watch. He wanted Brian so fucking bad.

 

 

"He's married," Elliot whispered in his ear. Justin looked over. "I guess he was some stud around here. The gay part of town.  But he gave it all up and got married. He owns half of gay Pittsburgh," he added. Justin nodded. "He hits on every guy that walks in here. But he doesn't touch them," Elliot said. Justin nodded again. Oh, he knew all that.

 

 

"This isn't what I asked for. This ad is going too conservative. I'm not conservative. And neither is this clothing line. They're advertising adult women, from 18 to however young old ladies wanna dress. This is the exact opposite of what I wanted," Brian complained. He hated it when his employees didn't listen to him.

 

 

"You're absolutely right. We can change all this. And we have other ideas already in plan..." Tricia tried to say, but Brian held up his hand.

 

 

"It needs to be hot. It needs to be provocative. The girl needs to feel like when she buys these clothes and wears them, that all eyes are on her the second she walks into that bar or club. That every guy will grovel at her feet, and the guy with the biggest cock will fuck her," Brian said seductively. "She needs to feel fuckable. And she won't feel fuckable with this fucking commercial geared for adult diapers for seniors," Brian said. Gross.

 

 

"Brian, I'm really sorry. My team and I are gonna go back and fix this," Tricia said as she glared around at the team. Justin thought he heard Elliot gulp.

 

 

"Tomorrow morning. Be ready to present me something new by tomorrow morning. I need something better to start pushing this ad through!" Brian told her. She nodded.

 

 

"Of course," she said and stood up. The rest of the team followed her.

 

 

"Get the new kid in my office. Tess still has some paperwork for him to sign," Brian said and stormed out. Tricia looked back at the team.

 

 

"Well, thanks again for making me look like an idiot," Tricia said to the group.

 

 

"But, Tricia, I told you that's what Mr. Kinney wanted! I wrote down his notes..." one of the girls tried to say, but she stopped when she saw Tricia's face.

 

 

"My office. Right now!" She told the young girl. She spun on her feet and left, the group following. Justin went the other way and right over to Brian's office.

 

 

"You wanted to see me, Mr. Kinney?" Justin asked as he opened the door. Brian was sitting at his desk. Justin noticed that the blinds were pulled down.

 

 

"Have a seat, Mr. Taylor," Brian said. Justin shut his door and walked over and sat down. Brian pushed his chair back and crossed his arms. "Mr. Taylor. I think there's a miscommunication. I asked you to have a seat, but I didn't say that you could sit over there," Brian said. Justin raised his eyebrows, and then stood up. Brian waved him over, and Justin walked around to the other side of the desk, and tried not to laugh. Brian had his cock out, standing straight up. He was hot and bothered. He could just tell by how hard he was.

 

 

"Now, Mr. Taylor, if you could please have a seat. I think you remember long ago that I said you'd have to work long, hard, hours. I think you need to get started on working hard. So, if you could sit right down, we'll get started," Brian said. His eyes clouded with lust. Brian had a tube of lube in his hand. Justin unbuttoned himself and started pulling his pants down. "Not all the way down," Brian ordered.

 

 

Justin smiled. He pulled his pants down far enough just to release his cock and show his ass. "If you could bend over first." Brian said. Motioning for his desk. Justin bent over it, lying across it. Brian started rubbing lube on his hole, causing Justin to squirm and moan softly. "Alright, then stand up," Brian said, holding him still so he could move, but just stand. "Now, sit down, Mr. Taylor," Brian asked. He guided Justin to sit in his lap, and slowly filled Justin's ass full of his cock.

 

 

He groaned as he went down, and Brian held him down once he was fully inside Justin. He laid back against him. "Mr. Taylor, has anyone told you how tight your ass is?" Brian asked him.

 

 

"No, Mr. Kinney. You're the first man to ever put their big, hard cock inside my ass," Justin moaned.

 

 

Brian smiled. He made Justin sit up but wouldn't let him move his ass. He pulled himself forward, so Justin was leaning on his desk.

 

 

"Are you telling me, Mr. Taylor, that you're a virgin?" He asked as he ran his hand up and down Justin's back. He moved his hips slightly to rub Justin's prostate.

 

 

"Yes, Sir," Justin moaned.

 

 

"What should I do with you? Coming into my company. Bending over my desk. Exposed. And now sitting on my cock." Brian said, pumping himself inside Justin.

 

 

"Please, don't fire me, Sir!" Justin pleaded. He was in ecstasy.

 

 

"You'll need to come in here every day. You need to be taught a lesson," Brian said and smacked the side of Justin's ass, making him groan. Before they could continue their dirty talk, Brian's door was pushed open. Justin was already leaning over the desk, his elbows moving him on Brian's cock. But the door opening made him stop. Brian growled as Ted walked in, who was looking at a file.

 

 

"Brian, I just got word from the apartment building...Oh, hey, Justin," Ted said as he sat down. He didn't think it was weird for Justin to be sitting on Brian's lap?

 

 

"Theodore," Brian growled.

 

 

"One of the tenants left the water running in her bathtub. It leaked into the apartment below her. Maintenance said that the damage is beyond anything he can do. He has plumbers and contractors coming out today to look and give estimates.  But he says it's pretty bad," Ted said. He flipped the page around to Brian to show the pictures. Justin was trying not to moan. Brian was still moving his hips, even though Justin had planted his feet firmly on the ground, trying not to move.

 

 

"Theodore. I'm kind of busy here," Brian said firmly. Ted looked around.

 

 

"Why's it so dark in here? Did you shut the blinds?" Ted asked.

 

 

"Are you fucking finished?" Brian asked him. Justin let out a noise and put his forehead into his hand. Brian had moved his hand around to start pulling on Justin's cock.

 

 

"You okay, Justin? Art Department already make you sick? I think it's that Patricia woman. She's straight," Ted said and cringed.

 

 

"Are you actually fucking serious right now, Ted?" Brian asked. Ted stared at him, confused. "My cock is shoved up Sunshine's ass, and my hand is around his cock. I don't normally mind an audience, but Justin here doesn't like fucking in front of friends. So, if you don't mind, I'd like to get back to fucking Mr. Taylor's ass here!" Brian gritted through his teeth as he sharply jabbed his hips right into Justin.

 

 

"Oh God!" Justin said and grabbed the desk.

 

 

"I um....I'm sorry," Ted stuttered and ran out of the room.

 

 

"Fucking dumbass." Brian chuckled and moved his hips again, making Justin groan.

 

 

"Brian," he moaned. Justin leaned back against his chest and started moving his own hips forward and back.

 

 

"That's Mr. Kinney to you," Brian said. Justin let his head fall back against his shoulder. He gripped the arm rests as he moved his body.

 

 

"Fuck me, Mr. Kinney," Justin breathed. Brian bit his ear and grabbed his hips and started moving him faster. He grabbed Justin's arms and slammed his hands on his desk, holding Justin over it as he rammed in and out of him.

 

 

After they came, they cleaned up and straightened their clothes. Justin chuckled. "You're gonna get me found out too early if you really want me to find out what's wrong with your Art Department," Justin said as he ran a hand through his hair. Brian made a big show of putting his dick back in his pants, making Justin chuckle.

 

 

"I'm the boss. I can do whatever the fuck I want," Brian said. Justin looked in the mirror and straightened his clothes. He walked over to Brian, grabbed the back of his chair, and kissed him passionately before pulling away.

 

 

"Next time you address me, Mr. Kinney...you will address me as Mr. Kinney as well," he whispered. He smiled and walked to the door and opened it. He spun around in the doorway. "Thank you for all your help, Mr. Kinney." Justin said and left.

 


 

 

The rest of the week Justin was extremely busy. He was driving into Pittsburgh early to take a spin class. He'd shower at the gym and then go to school. Then go to Kinnetik for a few hours, go back to the gym to take a spin class, and then head home. But he wanted to fit in as many spin classes as he could. The Liberty Ride was coming up much quicker than he had expected.

 

 

He was entirely pissed off when Jayden let it slip that since Kinnetik was so involved with the Liberty Ride, he was riding and Daphne was volunteering, and that Eric and Ethan had signed up. Just fucking great. Daphne was even pissed they were going. She was mad because Eric was paying for the whole thing.

 

 

Sam and Josh also were coming. Sam had originally wanted to ride, because she thought it would be fun. But she couldn't ride because she was pregnant, so she made Josh go. And after Sawyer said he would ride, she ended up telling Josh he had to be responsible for Sawyer when he got hurt or couldn't keep up.

 

 

The morning of the ride Justin was super excited. He hadn't been this excited in a while. He was so bummed when he was unable to go two years ago. And then even last year they were so busy they weren't able to. "God, you're bouncing around like a little girl," Josh joked as he and Sawyer got all the bikes hooked up to the top of Justin's SUV. Before Justin could reply, Brian came by and snatched Justin's keys out of his hands.

 

 

"Are we ready to leave yet?" Brian asked as he opened the driver's side door.

 

 

"Sam had to pee," Josh said. Brian laid his hand on the horn.

 

 

"SAMANTHA, HURRY YOUR ASS UP!" Brian yelled, and kept hitting the horn.

 

 

"Stop it!" Justin said and smacked him. "I still have to say goodbye to the puppies," Justin said as he walked back in through the garage. Brian kept honking. He climbed over the baby gate into the kitchen to bend down and pet the dogs. "Aww...guys, I'm gonna miss you. But your gonna stay at your great grandparents' house. Just don't tell Brian I called his parents your great grandparents. I'm just gonna miss you guys so much," he said and kissed them. A minute later Sam came out of the bathroom.

 

 

"Is he seriously honking for me?" She asked. She seemed a little down that morning. He kissed the dogs one last time.

 

 

"Bye, boys. I love you. Let's leave before I cry," Justin said. Sam wobbled out into the garage. Brian beeped again.

 

 

"Let's go, fat ass!" Brian said to her. Sam didn't say anything but kept on wobbling down to the car. "What's wrong with you?" Brian asked.

 

 

"Nothing. I'm just tired," Sam said. Brian stared at her.

 

 

"You're not gonna argue back with me? Tell me to fuck off? Praise Jesus. You need to get knocked up more often if this is how we get you to shut up," Brian said. She just glared at him.

 

 

"Brian, shut up. She's pregnant," Justin said. Josh walked up behind her and kissed her cheek.

 

 

"She's too fucking fat to even get in the car," Brian said as she was trying to get in. She just stared at him.

 

 

"Will you just leave me alone? You try having a watermelon in YOUR uterus! My whole body's swollen and I'm fucking tired. Stop looking at me!" She told him. Brian just laughed as Justin reached in from the passenger side and yanked on him.

 

 

"Get in the car and leave her alone," Justin said as he started putting his seat belt on. Justin was bouncing in his seat. He was too excited to go on the Ride. "I almost forgot my passport," Justin chuckled.

.

 

"Oh, I did forget ours. Usually she takes care of that stuff. But her pregnancy brain is throwing her a little off on her game. Luckily, Derek went and grabbed them for us and drove to the airport and gave them to me before we took off," Josh joked. Brian scoffed.

 

 

"Pregnancy brain, my ass. She's just fat," Brian joked, looking in his mirror. Sam just rolled her eyes. "Come on. Making fun of you is no fun if you're just gonna let me," Brian said. Sam hissed and grabbed her side.

 

 

"God, stop doing that!" She groaned.

 

 

"You okay?" Sawyer asked.

 

 

"Yeah, she keeps kicking me really hard. Her head is under my ribs and she doesn't like those. But she keeps moving and sits right on my bladder and jumps on it like it's a trampoline, and then bounces around and kicks me all over," she said as she rubbed her side.

 

 

"You better not pee on my seats!" Brian told her. Justin smacked him again.

 

 

"They're MY seats. This is my car that you stole the keys from. So, go ahead and pee all you want!" Justin told her.

 

 

"Like hell she will!"

 

 

"I don't have to pee," Sam said. Brian looked at her again.

 

 

"God, you're no fun," Brian griped. Justin smacked his arm.

 

 


 

 

When they got there, everyone was excited to get going. Gus was there with Genevieve and Robert, and Gus was going to stay with them for the weekend. Lindsay, Melanie, Debbie, Ben, Daphne, Sam, and Teresa were all going along to volunteer. Justin, Brian, Ted, Emmett, Hunter, Blake, Calvin, Sawyer, Josh, and Jayden were all riding. It was gonna be a fun ride that Justin had been looking forward to.

 

 

What confused everyone was Michael. He wasn't there. "Where the fuck is he? We're leaving in ten minutes!" Debbie said to Ben.

 

 

"He said he wasn't feeling well. That he thinks he has the flu. So, he gave all the money he raised to Hunter," Ben said. Brian and Justin just looked at each other. They could both tell Ben was lying. Debbie put her head down. It made her sad; it was obvious. But she picked her head back up and started ordering everyone to get on the bus.

 

 

"Can't say that I'm upset that he didn't show up. I'm surprised he didn't demand for me to drop off Jenny," Justin heard Mel say to Lindsay.

 

 

"It'll definitely make for an easier ride," Lindsay said. The girls nodded.

 

 

"Never used to be like this," Emmett said sadly.

 

 

"You shouldn't worry about him. He's making this choice. You just have to choose to live your own life. You've done all you can for him." Blake said.

 

 

"Spoken like a true ex-addict," Brian said sarcastically.

 

 

"Nice," Ted snapped.

 

 

"You're awfully bitchy this morning!" Daphne said and lightly slapped him on the back of the head. Jayden laughed.

 

 

"I think she's the only one that can get away with that," Jayden said, meaning Daphne smacking Brian.

 

 

"If any of us did that, he'd cut off our dicks," Ted said.

 

 

"With an extremely dull butter knife. But I'd have someone else do it. My eyes just aren't as good as they used to be. I need someone with superhuman sight to see something that small," Brian said as he held his fingers together. Ted scoffed and Daphne burst out laughing. Justin shook his head.

 

 

"You really are an ass today." Justin chuckled as he got on the bus. Brian smacked Justin's ass and then squeezed it.

 

 

"It's because I like yours so much," Brian said as he blantantly groped him, making a few people snicker. He hopped onto the bus step that Justin was already on, giving him no room.

 

 

"Get off of me." Justin laughed as he shoved Brian's hand away and stepped up the other two steps. Brian followed and reached around and grabbed Justin's cock through his pants.

 

 

"Well, I like this, too," Brian said as he held onto him.

 

 

"God, get a room!" Jayden said as he and Daphne sat down towards the back of the bus. Justin laughed and tried walking and shoving him off, but Brian was all over him.

 

 

"But then we'd never see Justin again," Emmett joked.  Justin went to sit across from Daphne and Jayden, Brian moving so he could do it, but he sat in the aisle seat and smiled up and Justin, who just rolled his eyes.

 

 

"Are you gonna scoot in?" Justin asked.

 

 

"No, I like the aisle seat," Brian said, and then he opened his mouth and pretended to bite.

 

 

"Oh, great. You're gonna fucking bite me when I crawl over. I'm not sitting with you." Justin laughed as he crossed his arms. Emmett pushed him forward slightly, so he could go and sit behind them.

 

 

"And here I thought Justin was the only one to put body parts in his mouth," Emmett joked.

 

 

"Oh, Brian does do that. Justin's told me about some steamy..." Daphne tried to say, but Brian covered her mouth.

 

 

"Fuck off, fag hag," Brian told her. Emmett burst out laughing, and Brian turned around to smack him. Justin tried to use that as his chance to crawl over Brian. Brian spun back around and still grabbed his ass, so he got caught up and ended up sitting sideways against the window with one leg draped over Brian.

 

 

"Seriously? You seriously had to make it that fucking difficult?" Justin demanded. 

 

 

"Excuse me," Ethan said as he tried to walk by, but Justin's foot was hanging over the side. Brian glared at Ethan as he yanked Justin's foot away and into the seat. Justin glared as he watched Ethan walk by and pull Eric to sit down behind Jayden and Daphne and kiss Eric. Justin shook his head and turned to face the front.

 

 

"Tell me why we didn't just fly there?" Brian griped.

 

 

"Because taking the bus is a part of lifem and it builds camaraderie," Sawyer said as he sat in front of them.

 

 

"Camaraderie, my ass," Brian bitched.

 


 

Not even 30 minutes into the ride, Sam was already fast asleep and snoring softly. Justin had stood up, leaned on the empty seat in front of him, and tapped Josh. He turned around.

 

 

"She okay?" Justin asked.

 

 

"Yeah, she's just tired. It had to happen sometime, right? Most pregnant women get tired. She's been like the freakin' Energizer Bunny since she got pregnant," Josh said, moving some of her hair out of her face. Brian smiled and leaned forward in the aisle.

 

 

"Hey, you!" Brian said. Teresa was sitting with Debbie and turned around. "Do you have a Sharpie?" Brian asked. She turned more of her body around to look at him.

 

 

"Why would I have one? That's pretty random," Teresa said.

 

 

"You have a big-ass purse. Don't all mothers carry all those random things in there?" Brian asked. She tilted her head and then relented and bent down to grab her purse.

 

 

"Yeah, yeah," She said and looked through her purse. She pulled out about five. "Any particular color?" She asked. Brian chuckled and grabbed the black one. He then leaned over to go and draw on Sam's face.

 

 

"Brian, stop it!" Justin said and caught the marker.

 

 

"Brian, will you leave her alone? She's pregnant; let her sleep!" Lindsay scolded him.

 

 

"I'm gonna draw a penis on her face, since she likes them so much," Brian said and snatched another marker from Teresa. Sawyer burst out laughing.

 

 

"Brian Kinney, you fucking leave her alone!" Debbie told him. He rolled his eyes and before he knew it, Teresa snatched the marker back from him and smacked him on the head.

 

 

"You have never woken her up and have no idea of the monster you'll turn her into," Teresa said. Brian plopped back down.

 

 

"Bunch of pussies!" Brian said.

 

 

"How does she sleep through all this noise?" Calvin asked. Sawyer turned around.

 

 

"She sleeps through everything. We spent a summer down in Florida and we would stay up all night because it was hurricane season. She'd sleep through all the noise, but then she'd have the audacity to be pissed in the morning because we didn't wake her up to join the fun," Sawyer said. Josh laughed and turned around.

 

 

"Ali, Parker, and Spencer were just babies. They were up with us. Parker and Spencer just cried. That alone kept us all awake. She never even budged," Josh laughed.

 

 

"Didn't the dorm at your school have a fire drill in the middle of the night and she slept through it?" Jayden asked. Josh laughed.

 

 

"No, she actually heard that. But she paid the R.A. to warn her when they were gonna do it. So she put ear plugs in and slept through it," Josh joked. Josh ended up having to wake her up when they got to Canada and had to go through the border.

 

 

A few hours later they had arrived at their hotel. Justin had barely shut the door before Brian was pulling him to the bed. To say they were late to the bar was an understatement. They were two hours late. Everyone was around a few tables drinking and laughing loudly.

 

 

"It's about fucking time!" Debbie said.

 

 

"Poor Justin. I thought he'd miss the ride again," Lindsay joked. Justin smiled brightly.

 

 

"Poor Justin, my ass," Brian said as he grabbed a beer.

 

 

"Are you telling me that Brian Kinney bottomed for Justin Kinney?" Ted joked. Brian glared at him while Sawyer covered his ears.

 

 

"Oh, Jesus Christ," Sawyer laughed.

 

 

"He was preparing me for the ride tomorrow." Justin laughed. The group burst out laughing. Even Brian chuckled. It was just good to see Justin laugh and smile and have fun. Something had been missing for a while. "Is she drunk?" Justin asked. Brian looked over to see Emmett and Teresa dancing. Teresa was laughing hysterically.

 

 

"God, she's embarrassing. Kinda like you," Brian said to Debbie.

 

 

"She's not drunk. She's tipsy. And your mother is a grown woman! And completely not embarrassing!" Debbie scolded him. Josh leaned in.

 

 

"The girl at the bar was flirting with Sawyer," Josh whispered loudly. Sawyer whipped his head over.

 

 

"Are you drunk?" Sawyer demanded. Josh looked like a little kid who got caught smoking.

 

 

"No," Josh said. Sawyer's glare was intense and a little scary.

 

 

"Where's your fat ass wife? Eating somewhere, I presume?" Brian asked as he looked around.

 

 

"Oh my God, will you give it a rest? You completely torture her." Justin shook his head and drank a glass of water. No beer for him with his meds.

 

 

"She's sleeping again," Josh said.

 

 

"Are you sure she's okay?" Justin asked Josh.

 

 

"She's fine. It's completely normal to be tired this late in the pregnancy. When I was pregnant with Michael I was sleeping all night and taking naps all day whenever I could. Little shit took everything outta me," Debbie said and chuckled. Ben fidgeted in his seat at the mention of Michael.

 

 

"It really is normal," Lindsay told Josh. Josh just smiled. They sat around for a little while longer before the bartender came up to the table to take some glasses and beer bottles away. She was a pretty blonde, maybe in her early twenties. Her black T-shirt was tied in the back to show off her belly button ring. She smiled at Brian.

 

 

"I like dick," Brian said, annoyed. Her mouth fell open.,

 

 

"God, will you take it easy on the girl? Sorry, honey, we can't take him anywhere." Debbie told her. The girl laughed and walked to the other side and smiled at Sawyer.

 

 

"Did you want another drink?" She asked Sawyer with a smile.

 

 

"Oh, no, that's okay. We're gonna be taking off," Sawyer said. Before the girl could reply, she jumped and screamed. Her shirt had wine all down the front.

 

 

"Oh, I'm so sorry, sweetie," Teresa said. "It's too cold outside to keep that on. I'd get something more to cover yourself up with!" Teresa said. Everyone stared at her in silence. No one knew what to say. The girl ran off crying. Teresa shrugged her shoulders and put her glass on the table and then spun around to Emmett. "Wanna dance some more?" She asked. To shock Emmett was a sight. Everyone just looked around, not knowing what to say.

 

 

"Actually, honey, we were all just leaving. We all have to get up early. And these boys can't be riding a bike all day with a hangover. So, all of you, off to bed. And don't be staying up all night fucking!" Debbie warned them, holding her finger out to them, especially Brian. It was logical enough that Teresa accepted that with no arguments. Justin wondered what would have happened if Teresa had argued back. Sawyer grabbed his coat and stormed out, Josh right behind him. They all started walking and Debbie laughed.

 

 

"You really know how to clear a room, don't you?" She joked. Teresa was close to being drunk and stumbled just a bit. Brian grabbed her arm and looped it through his. She smiled up at him.

 

 

"My hero," Teresa said and turned back to Debbie. "I didn't clear the room. I tripped. I didn't mean to spill it on her," Teresa said. Brian laughed.

 

 

"Yeah, okay. And I didn't mean to stick my dick up Justin's ass tonight," Brian said. Justin smacked him, and then Debbie did.

 

 

"It's okay, auntie. I tripped tonight, too, and spilled my drink. These things happen," Jayden told her. Teresa smiled proudly at him.

 

 

"You are such a suck up. Aren't you already her favorite nephew?" Daphne asked. They were walking close together because Daphne was freezing, and Jayden had his arm around her shoulder.

 

 

"How do you think I keep it that way?" He asked. She laughed, and he kissed her, making everyone yell.

 

 

"Oh, God, the heteros are kissing!" Emmett sang. When they got back to the hotel, Brian and Justin made sure Teresa made it up to her room. Brian took one of her hotel room keys and handed it to Justin, who just nodded, just in case they had to go in and check on her.

 

"Hey, want me to come in for a while? I'll keep you company before I go to sleep," Justin said. Brian nodded. Teresa smiled.

 

 

"That sounds perfect," she said all dreamily.

 

 

"I'm gonna try and get some sleep," Brian said and kissed her cheek. "Try not to keep Sunshine out all night. And stay out of the mini bar," he told her. She just chuckled and he walked off. Justin walked into her room with her and she pulled off her boots.

 

 

"So, you tripped and spilled your drink on her, huh?" Justin joked. Teresa whipped her head over to look at him.

 

 

"Yes, Justin! I don't know why you all keep talking about it. It was just an accident!" Teresa said and rolled her eyes. She got up and started grabbing some clothes.

 

 

"I'm gonna go to the bathroom. You can change; I'll just stay in there and check my email and stuff." Justin told her. He sat on the toilet and started playing with his phone when he heard a bang on the door. He opened the door to see Teresa open the other door.

 

"What the hell is your problem?" Teresa demanded.

 

 

"Me? What the hell is wrong with you?" Justin heard Sawyer. Oh, geez, this wouldn't be good. "You get drunk and spill a drink on a girl who was flirting with me? Are you fucking crazy?" Sawyer demanded. Teresa laughed and covered her mouth. Then she waved her arm at him like it was nothing and walked back into her room, with Sawyer following her.

 

 

"She was fine. I tripped. I said I was sorry." Teresa chuckled as she started changing. Justin had shut the door, so he didn't see anything.

 

 

"You get fucking jealous? You don't get to be jealous. You gave up that fucking right!" Sawyer told her.

 

 

Teresa just ignored him and threw her shirt at his face. She had changed into her pajamas and started putting her boots back on.

 

 

"Why the fuck are you putting your damn boots back on?"

 

 

"Because I love these boots. And while they're on my feet, they'll keep me from kicking your ass because I don't want to ruin them," she said and crossed her legs. Justin had peeked around the corner to watch them.

 

 

"You're a fucking psycho! I don't know what I ever saw in you!" Sawyer said.

 

 

Teresa laughed.  "That's right, you dumb schmuck. Everything's my fault. Your three failed marriages are my fault. The fact you never had more kids is my fault. I mean, I've told you over and over again that I don't want to marry you, and you keep coming back like a fucking boomerang!"   

 

 

"I was apparently mistaken when I thought I saw something in you. Apparently, I was fucking wrong!" Sawyer said. She waved her hand at him again.

 

 

"Oh, please, you stupid fool! You saw brilliance. You still see brilliance. Although at the moment a little drunk. But still brilliant. No, you wanna know what your problem is, Sawyer Lombardi?" Teresa asked as she stood up and got into his face.

 

 

"Oh, please, Teresa. Tell me."

 

 

"Your problem is..." she trailed off.

 

 

"Oh, Jesus," Sawyer said as he turned her around quickly so she could throw up in the trash can. Justin felt terrible and came out to help, making Sawyer jump. "Where the hell were you?" Sawyer asked. Justin grabbed a hair tie and started putting her hair back.

 

 

"I've been in the bathroom," Justin said sheepishly. Sawyer knew he heard everything.

 

 

"Come on, let's get you into bed, boozy," Sawyer said. Teresa turned around and smacked his face.

 

 

"Oh, my God. Are you okay?" Justin asked him. Sawyer stood straight up and stared at her.

 

 

"Don't you look at me like that! You can't be nice one minute and then a total shit head the next. Blaming everything on me. And then trying to hug me. Well, screw you! You're a total hypocrite!" She told him.

 

 

"I'm the hypocrite? You say you don't want to be with me, but then won't let any woman near me. Even a 20-year-old who I wasn't flirting with. So you know what, Teresa? I'm done. I'm completely done with you," Sawyer said. There was something in his voice that Justin knew he meant it. He walked out a second later and slammed the door.

 

 

"You should go back to your room. I've already thrown up. I'll be fine," Teresa said as she sat down to start taking off her boots.

 

 

"I don't know. I could always stay here," Justin offered. She smiled up at him.

 

 

"No, you don't. You'll go back to your room, and not tell Brian what you saw. You shouldn't have even seen a fight between us." She chuckled as she threw her boot across the room. "Hell, that wasn't even one of the worst ones. But you and Brian don't have to deal with that. So, go back to your room. I'll be fine," she said and smiled. After a few minutes Justin did end up leaving. When he turned a corner walking the hallways, he ran right into someone.

 

 

"I'm sorry," he said, and saw that it was Ethan, carrying a bucket of ice in front of him. Justin rolled his eyes while Ethan smirked.

 

 

"Roaming the hallways at this late of night by yourself? Looking miserable. Why does this not surprise me?" Ethan said sarcastically.

 

 

"Please spare me your concerns. My mood actually has nothing to do with Brian. I do have other things in my life going on, you know," Justin said.

 

 

"That don't concern Brian," Ethan said. Justin narrowed his eyes at him, already seeing where he was going with this.

 

 

"Don't try and twist all my words around. I have a beautiful life with Brian, and sometimes things outside of our marriage happen to us that have nothing to do with each other. So, butt the fuck out."

 

 

"I just can't help but notice that you're out here by yourself, dealing with a problem that Brian's not even sticking by your side with."

 

 

"You're outside here by yourself, too," Justin pointed out.

 

 

Ethan held up the bucket.  "I was getting us ice. For our drinks. And other sports," Ethan said and winked.

 

 

Justin put a hand to his mouth.  "I literally felt myself vomit," he said and stood up straighter. "You go do that. I'm going to go back to my room with Brian and go get some sleep for tomorrow," Justin said and walked passed him.

 

 

"Going to sleep. I thought you two only cared about fucking, not sleeping," Ethan said.

 

 

Justin felt his blood boiling, but kept walking. When he got into the room he heard the shower running. He took off his clothes and walked into the bathroom and slid open the door and stepped in.

 

 

"Took you long enough," Brian said without turning around. He kept his face under the spray of water. Justin went up behind Brian and started running his hands up and down his back. He leaned forward and wrapped his arms around his stomach and leaned his body against his. Kissing his back.

 

 

"I love you," Justin said.

 

 

Brian turned his head.  "You okay?" Brian asked. Justin nodded his head and rested his forehead against his back.

 

 

Brian chuckled. "You wanna fuck my ass, don't you?" Brian joked. Justin chuckled and grabbed the soap. Brian turned around, his erection standing at attention.

 

 

"As much as I'd love to, you'd be so uncomfortable tomorrow. Your ass just isn't used to that kind of pounding. It takes a while of training to go about your everyday life while getting your ass fucked on a daily basis." Justin smiled.

 

 

Justin did end up telling Brian about what happened between his parents. He knew that Brian would want to know. Brian was a lot stronger than he was. He could handle it. Not that it didn't crush him to tell him. He did, however, leave the part out about running into Ethan. That would just piss him off and cause him to react. He'd wait till they got home for that.

 

 


 

 

The next morning, everyone was all excited. Everyone was packing up their things on the bus and getting their bikes out. The ride started down the block from the hotel where everyone was staying. "You look like hell," Brian said. Justin turned around to see Teresa walking out with her sunglasses on. She pulled them off and glared at him.

 

 

"I do not."

 

 

"How's your hangover?" Brian asked.

 

 

Teresa scoffed and put her sunglasses back on.  "Please I'm Italian. I don't get hangovers." She chuckled. Jayden came up then with a drink carrier with four extra-large iced coffees and handed them to her. "I do, however, get tired. I don't get headaches, I don't get nauseous I just get tired!" She said and started sipping out of one.

 

 

"You got four Trenta iced coffees from Starbucks?" Justin laughed. She shrugged.

 

 

"With extra shots of espresso." Jayden laughed. Sawyer walked over a minute later wearing his own sunglasses.

 

 

"Looks like someone's hiding a bruise," Brian said as he started playing with Sawyer's sunglasses. Sawyer smacked his hand away.

 

 

"Woah, what happened to you?" Jayden asked as he touched Sawyer's sunglasses. Sawyer smacked his hand.

 

 

"Fuck off," Sawyer said to him.

 

 

"Why does Brian get to do that, and you tell me to fuck off?" Jayden demanded. Brian put his arm around him.

 

 

"Well, you see, in this family, I can get away with everything, because I was the long-lost child that's come back into the family..." Brian tried to say but Jayden shoved him off.

 

 

About a half an hour later, everyone was in their spots to start riding.

 

 

"Now you two stay with the fucking group this time. No leaving for some religious experience," Debbie told Ted and Emmett. Ted looked embarrassed.

 

 

"Oh, don't worry, Debbie. I attached a tracker on him, so when he gets too far it'll zap him. I put one on Ted, too, for good measure," Calvin told her. Debbie smiled and slapped his cheek. Emmett stood off his seat.

 

 

"Is that what's vibrating up my ass?" Emmett asked as he bounced, trying to look at his ass.

 

 

"You boys all stay together now!" Debbie ordered them. Ben, Lindsay, and Melanie stood on the sidelines and waved. Ben looked like he was missing out on the greatest adventure of his life. Justin rolled his eyes when he saw Ethan and Eric kissing. Daphne walked over and handed Jayden his water bottle and kissed him, making everyone scream and boo them and making vomiting sounds.

 

 

"Hey now! I don't boo YOU when you all kiss someone of the same sex! I'm here, riding my bike, in support of gay people. Now I'd expect the same consideration when I kiss my girlfriend of the opposite sex. I expect you all to be a little more tolerant than that!" Jayden yelled at everyone. Daphne laughed and kissed his cheek. Sam came through and waddled over to Josh. He smiled and rubbed her stomach.

 

 

"You take care of that kid in there while I'm gone." Josh told her and kissed her, making guys boo and yell again. Josh turned around. "HEY! THIS IS MY VERY PREGNANT WIFE, AND I'M SURE AS HELL PROUD OF IT! WE ARE RIDING TOGETHER BECAUSE WE BELIEVE IN TOLERANCE AND RESPECT AND ALL THAT OTHER CRAP. I STAND WITH YOU, SO YOU ALL CAN STAND WITH ME!" Josh said. Everyone started clapping for that.

 

 

"Why does he get a standing ovation?" Jayden asked.

 

 

"You weren't loud enough!" Eric joked with him. Sam kissed him again.

 

 

"Make sure my brother doesn't fall and hurt himself, okay?" Sam said to Josh. Sawyer glared at her and then leaned forward and hugged her.

 

 

"Go back to the sidelines, fatty," Brian told her. She rolled her eyes and chuckled and then walked away. The gun went off and everyone was gone. He was always so jealous when everyone would talk about going on the ride. Now he was here. Experiencing it with them. Jayden rode next to Brian at one point.

 

 

"Hey, Bri, look!" Jayden said and let go. "No hands!" He mocked him. Brian glared and shoved him a little, making him stumble off his bike. Luckily, he was okay, because he couldn't stop laughing. Brian looked over at Justin, who was riding his bike with ease...with no hands.

 

 

"I spent hours on my bike as a kid. I can go hours with no hands," Justin said proudly. Brian shook his head.

 

 

"Fucking show off," Brian griped at him. They had stopped for lunch at the border. Everyone ate and then started with the border check again. "This takes fucking forever," Brian complained. All of a sudden, Justin was pushed forward into Brian. Daphne appeared and grabbed Justin's arm and shook it.

 

 

"Oh my god, you're not gonna believe what Jayden just told me!" Daphne whispered.

 

 

"I knew he was gay." Brian said. She shook her head.

 

 

"Apparently last night Ben and like Lindsay and I don't know who else were talking about how Ben and Michael got married last time they were here. So, when they got back to the hotel room last night, Ethan apparently proposed to Eric," Daphne said. Justin's mouth fell open. "He was trying to convince him to get married this morning before the ride started, but Eric didn't want to do it without telling his family he's even gay," Daphne said. Justin rubbed his forehead. "I'm so disgusted. We seriously just can't get rid of him," Daphne whined.

 

 

"Try harder," Brian said.

 

 

"I could always steal his passport. Then he'll be stuck here," Daphne said and wiggled her eyebrows.

 

 

"And people question why you're my favorite," Brian said.

 

 

"Oh, not this fat fuck again!" They heard Debbie say. Brian turned around and laughed.

 

 

"Oh, hey, I want him," Brian said and grabbed Justin and pulled him forward, cutting a few of their friends in the process. They called out to him, but he ignored them. He grabbed their paperwork and slammed it down on the counter and smiled brightly. "Good afternoon. You probably don't remember we met from two years ago. You're the straight guy who hates gay married people. But I have here ONE piece of paper for my husband and me," he said and smiled. He pointed to something. "You see, we got married last year, legally! Soh they recognized us legally going into Canada, and now, you're going to recognize us, LEGALLY, coming back into the States," Brian said brightly and smiled.

 

 

The officer just glared at him and said nothing. He stamped their papers. "Thanks, Butts!" Brian said and grabbed Justin by the back of the neck and kissed him passionately. Everyone started clapping.

 

 

"You're absolutely crazy sometimes, you know that?" Justin asked as they were walking out and getting back into the group to start riding again. Brian just smiled.

 


 

 

At dinner, Sam was already sitting at a picnic table by herself when everyone started piling in. "Did you even do anything to help today?" Brian asked her. She was leaning on her elbow, with her eyes closed.

 

 

"I handed out water," Sam said and yawned. Josh kissed her head and sat next to her.

 

 

"Will you leave her alone?" Lindsay said as she sat a plate of food down in front of Sam.

 

 

"The riders get the food first," Brian said.

 

 

"That rule is waived for pregnant women," Mel said as she handed Sam a drink. Sawyer sat down slowly with a plate of food.

 

 

"Someone's hurting," Brian sang.

 

 

"I'm fine. I'm just stiff from today. But thanks so much for the love and concern, Son!" Sawyer said sarcastically.

 


 

Brian bitched the whole time while using the campground bathroom.

 

 

"See that spot? I left that there last time when I was fucking some guy. Took the condom off and shot right there, and these assholes haven't cleaned the fucking thing up!" Brian griped. Justin just laughed as he got into the little shower with him. The curtain was messed up and only shut halfway, but Justin didn't even care, and he knew Brian didn't. I mean, really, who were they kidding? They weren't gay to have locks on their doors. Being naked was a natural thing to them. It felt normal for men to see them naked. So, if someone walked by and saw them washing each other, it didn't even faze them.

 

 

"I'm sure they clean it often. Especially when there's a big group like this staying here." Brian rolled his eyes and grabbed the soap and started running his hands up and down Justin's chest. Justin leaned up to kiss him and wrapped his arms around his neck.

 

 

Their bodies heated up. The world around them could be collapsing and all they saw, all they felt, all they heard was each other. Brian leaned down and put his hand on the back of Justin's knee and grabbed his leg, curling it up around his hip. Justin's hole was exposed and aching for attention. Brian brought the hand that was holding his leg down and grabbed Justin's butt cheek and squeezed it.

 

 

"Mmmmm..." Justin groaned into his mouth. His ass was absolutely perfect. A perfect bubble. Brian had never loved an ass as much as he loved Justin's. He slid his hands over to his hole and lightly rubbed it. Justin moaned and tightened his hold on Brian's neck. He kept rubbing it, lightly pushing on it but not moving his finger inside. He felt Justin's leg on his hip shiver. "Please don't tease me. I need you." He moaned so erotically and urgently in his ear. God, his cock grew ten inches more.

 

 

He pushed his finger inside Justin, getting a low groan from the back of his throat. Justin held on tighter, and Brian locked his leg around his hip with his arm. He pushed a second finger in and spread them apart. He felt Justin biting his chest and smiled. He pulled back enough just to grab his cock and slowly push it inside Justin. God, he was so fucking tight.

 

 

Justin grabbed on tighter and stood on his tip toes to accommodate Brian. He held on to the lower part of Justin's back and then held on to the back of Justin's thigh with the other and guided Justin's body with his.

 

"Fuck, Brian," Justin moaned. Brian smiled. The noises this boy made drove him wild. After a few minutes, though, he felt both of Justin's legs shaking. So, he stopped and picked Justin up, making him yelp in surprise and positioned his body between the wall and himself.

 

 

"Keep your legs around me," Brian ordered. Justin nodded and hooked his feet together. Brian maneuvered his dick inside Justin again, and started ramming himself in. Justin groaned loudly. He thrusted in and out, holding Justin's body up. He felt Justin shudder and felt the cum on his own body. His balls tightened up and he felt a burst of cum shoot up through his own cock. He held on tighter as spurt after spurt erupted inside of Justin.

 

 

He stood there, panting heavily along with Justin. His legs had given out and Brian was barely holding them up. He let Justin slide down the wall, but still held him up till he regained his footing. "I fucking love you," Justin panted. Brian smiled.

 

 

"I love fucking you," Brian whispered. Justin chuckled. After their shower was done, and they used the blow dryers on their hair, they got all suited up to brave the cold for the night and walked out. Sawyer was coming out of the women's bathroom, and Brian raised an eyebrow.

 

 

"Should we even ask why you're coming out of the women's restroom?" Justin asked.

 

 

"The women's side is for all the women and straight guys, and any gay men who actually just wanted to shower. Apparently, there was too much sex going on in the men's room. I know...shocking," Sawyer said sarcastically. Justin blushed and Brian smiled proudly and threw his arm around Justin's shoulder.

 

 

"It was really quiet until I started fucking Sunshine," Brian mused. Justin smacked his stomach.

 

 

They walked over to where their tents were. Josh was fixing his and rolled his eyes when they came over. "You two are so fucking loud. And maybe you could actually close the shower curtain next time?" Josh said. Justin groaned and covered his face as Teresa and Sam walked over to them.

 

 

"Why the hell are you looking?" Brian asked. Josh shook his head.

 

 

"I wasn't looking. Well, just for a second, because right when you turn the corner there you guys are. I ended up running out and Emmett guided me over to the other bathroom. Thank God!" Josh said and shuddered.

 

 

"We're gonna get going. I wanted to say good night before we left," Teresa said, avoiding looking over at Sawyer.

 

 

"I thought you were sleeping here, too? You brought a tent," Justin said.

 

 

"Yeah, it's too cold out here for Sammy. So, she and I are gonna take one of the rental cars and go sleep in a hotel. But we'll be back for breakfast," Teresa said. Josh pushed some hair back from Sam's face.

 

 

"Are you feeling okay?" Josh asked as he rubbed her stomach. She smiled.

 

 

"Yeah, I'm totally fine. And she is, too. She's been super active today. I just can't wait to go to sleep." She chuckled and kissed him. Teresa hugged Brian, Justin, and Josh.

 

 

"Aren't you forgetting someone, mommy dearest?" Brian asked as he pointed to Sawyer.

 

 

"Brian," Justin hissed.

 

 

"Nope. She's not forgetting anyone," Sawyer said as he entered his tent. Josh stared between Teresa and the tent.

 

 

"Aren't you gonna say anything?" Brian asked Sam. She just shrugged.

 

 

"My mojo is too tired. She's sucked it all out of me. I'll deal with them later," Sam said and waved her hand and then hugged Josh again. Justin and Brian got into their tent and took their shoes off and started getting into their big sleeping bag.

 

 

"Why do you have to start trouble? That fight was really bad last night. The least you can do is not draw attention to it," Justin said as he crawled into the double sleeping bag and started to zip it up. "You should have seen them last night. It was awful. I felt so helpless. I couldn't do anything. There's gotta be something that we can do," Justin said as he settled down into the sleep bag. Brian curled up behind him, fidgeting around. Justin felt Brian pull his pants down to uncover his ass. "Brian, I'm freezing," Justin said. Brian ignored him and slowly pushed his half hard cock inside of Justin.

 

 

"Aaah. There ya go. Now he's all nice and toasty," Brian said as he wrapped his arms around Justin and rested his head practically on Justin's shoulder. "He was freezing, too," Brian joked. Justin chuckled.

 

 

"Was he now?"

 

 

"Yep. I couldn't let him freeze tonight. So, he's gonna sleep inside your ass. All hot and tight and snuggly." Brian said and he pulled Justin tighter to him.

 

 

"So, he'll only be warm inside my ass all night, huh?" Justin asked.

 

 

"Yep. Besides, you love falling asleep with my cock up your ass," he whispered and kissed his cheek. "You love feeling full. You loved having your ass filled up," he whispered. It made Justin shiver. It was true. He truly did love that feeling of being full. Being filled. It was erotic, and sexy, and romantic. A sense of feeling complete and satisfied. With Brian's cock filling him, and the feeling of his hands rubbing circles on his chest and on his lower belly, it was mesmerizing, and he was fast asleep in seconds.

 


 

 

Justin felt completely turned on. He was still sleeping, but God, was he horny. As he brought himself out of dreaming and started to wake up, he started to realize that Brian also had woken up horny. They were so tired that they hadn't moved a muscle. Well, one muscle of Brian's had moved. More so, grown bigger. And he was moving it in and out of Justin's ass, and squeezing Justin's cock. It was delicious.

 

 

Justin arched his neck as Brian attacked his neck. "Good morning, Sunshine," Brian whispered hotly in his ear.

 

 

"Ohhh...Brian," he whispered.

 

 

"Will you two stop fucking and get up!" They heard Debbie yell outside the tent. Brian ignored her and she shook the tent. "Get your dick out of Sunshine's ass and let's go! I know you can hear me, Brian Kinney!" Debbie yelled. Justin moaned and started moving his hips.

 

 

"Stupid bitch!" Brian said softly.

 

 

"I HEARD THAT! LET'S GO! Don't make me come in there!" She yelled. Brian bit Justin's ear.

 

 

"Oh, I'll cum in there," Brian whispered. He started pumping harder. "I want you to cum for me, Justin," Brian whispered in his ear. Justin moaned and reached one arm to grip one of his arms, and the other went behind them and tried pulling Brian closer.

 

 

After their hot morning fucking session, they packed up their tents and got dressed and made it to breakfast. Debbie saw them and glared. "It's about fucking time. This isn't a hotel service. Everyone needs to be up and at breakfast, and you all need to be out of here, so we can start tearing it all down and headed to the lunch stop, and then off to the dinner spot. We're on a tight schedule," Debbie told Brian.

 

 

"I was on a tight schedule, too. In a tight schedule. Same difference," Brian said and smacked Justin ass. "You know, I could have hurt myself on that bike if I didn't take care of my morning hard on. I could have caused serious damage to it. I needed to take care of it before I rode that bike today," Brian said and smiled. Debbie gave up and gave them a plate of food.

 

 

"You're gonna drive her mad," Daphne joked as she was packing some things up. The boys sat down with the rest of their friends at a table.

 

 

"Who's ready for day two?" Emmett sang happily.

 

 

"I'm ready for a real bed. My neck is killing me," Hunter complained.

 

 

Later that day after lunch, Justin and Brian heard Josh and Jayden laughing. They rode up next to Brian. "What the fuck are you giggling about?" Brian asked. Josh took his hands off his bike, and before Brian could say anything, Josh lost control of his bike and went flying into a ditch.

 

 

"Damnit!" Brian said and stopped his bike.

 

 

"SON OF A BITCH!" Sawyer yelled angrily. Justin had slammed on his brakes and jumped off his bike while everyone just stood there. Josh stood up proudly and then bowed.

 

 

"I call that ‘the reenactment of Brian'." Josh laughed. Justin put his hand over his mouth, and the group laughed.

 

 

"Josh! Get back...!" Sawyer tried to say, but Brian hopped off his bike and ran after Josh, who ran away from Brian.

 

 

"You fucking little shit!" Brian yelled as he tried to catch Josh, who was weaving in and out of their friends, and the other bike riders who weren't stopping.

 

 

"I'm sorry. It was funny," Josh laughed.

 

 

"Stop it! Both of you!" Sawyer yelled.

 

 

"Come on, Brian, leave him alone," Justin said, but not with too much conviction.

 

 

"Come on, you two!" Calvin tried to say as they surrounded his bike. Sawyer slammed his bike down and got in the middle of them.

 

 

"Both of you, get back on your fucking bikes right now! Don't you go reenacting anything anymore!" He said and shoved Josh away. Brian tried to run after him, but Sawyer grabbed him. "You get back on your bike! I'm not dealing with anyone getting their ass kicked. Wait till we cross the finish line and then have at it," Sawyer said and pushed him over to his bike. Brian punched Emmett in the arm as he walked by him because he was laughing.

 

 

Justin was annoyed by Ethan. Any chance he got, he rode by Justin and kept kissing Eric and telling him how much he loved him. He didn't give a fuck whom Ethan was with. It didn't make him jealous. He was just pissed that Ethan felt the need to do that.

 

 

So, by the time dinner rolled around, both Brian and Justin were equally annoyed. Not with each other. But it didn't help that they had been riding a bike for two days straight and sleeping in a tent. Of course, it made them irritable. So what happened next, it was expected that Justin was going to react.

 

 

They were standing in line, waiting for food. Justin was standing behind Brian. Jayden was behind Justin, and then it was Ethan and Eric. Eric was giggling as Ethan was hugging him and kissing him.

 

 

"You're supposed to be taking care of Sawyer and making sure he doesn't hurt himself. Not the other way around," Sam told Josh with no real emotion behind it. She yawned then.

 

 

"I don't need a babysitter, little sister. But apparently your husband does," Sawyer told her.

 

 

"It just shows how much I love you," Ethan said softly. Eric giggled again. "I just can't keep my hands off you. All some couples have is sex between them. They don't have intimacy. They can't simply just hold hands and just hold each other in public. It's just all about sex to them. We're just lucky that we're in love and even when we're exhausted we can still show our love," Ethan said. Justin wasn't sure why, but he snapped and whipped around to face them. Luckily Jayden caught him.

 

 

"You know I can fucking hear you. Yeah, say that bullshit because you think you make me question my relationship with Brian. I'm not going to stand here and defend us. That we're standing here not touching. I don't need to defend myself to you!" Justin told him. Brian had tried pulling Justin back, but Justin wasn't going to be moved.

 

 

"The only people I need to justify my marriage to is Brian. You are NOTHING to me! So, you don't get to hear anything about my marriage. But the fact that you're in my face, only saying this shit to get to me, is going to fucking stop. I don't fucking care about you and Eric! No one here does. The only thing we care about is Eric, because he's a good person and you're a fucking shitty person who's only with him to get to me. Your crap ends tonight. I want you to fucking stay away from me. If you wanna pronounce your love to Eric, by all means, but get the fuck away from me! If you really love him, then you can say all this bullshit to him in private. You don't need to impress me because nothing you do will EVER impress me, because I don't fucking care about you! So, stay the fuck away from me for the rest of this trip, or so help me God I will beat the living shit out of you! And I have enough built up rage at the world that I will make sure you die in a ditch somewhere!" Justin said.

 

 

"Okay, that's good enough. Come on," Brian said and pulled him away. He dragged Justin off to their tent. "Calm down there, Rambo," Brian said.

 

 

"I'm sick of his shit. I don't need to defend my marriage. I'm secure enough to stand in a room and not be touching you to know that we're fine. I'd never defend my marriage to him. He's nothing to me. I'd defend it to someone I cared for. Like my mother. But he's in my face all the fucking time and I'm sick and tired of it!" Justin spit out. Brian rubbed his shoulders.

 

 

"I know. Come on," Brian said. They got into their tent and Justin lay down on top of the sleeping bag. "You know you shouldn't let him bother you. You're letting him take away from this experience. You've been dying for this ride. Don't let him ruin it for you," Brian reminded him. Justin sighed.

 

 

"I know. I just couldn't help it. I'm just fucking sick of it," he said. A few minutes later he leaned up and looked at Brian. "He uses my words against me sometimes. I talked about us all the time when I was with that shit. He twists them and makes them worse than what was actually said," Justin said as he plopped back down. Brian crawled over and lay half over Justin with his face over his.

 

 

"We both know he lies. Don't think that you now have to defend yourself to me," Brian told him. Justin smiled.

 

 

"Thank you for saying that. You're the only one I care about in these situations," Justin said. Brian shrugged.

 

 

"Well, don't worry about me. He's pissed because he lost you. He can't measure up to me. So, he's jealous," Brian said, making Justin smile.

 

 

"Knock, knock," they heard someone say. They looked up and Brian unzipped the tent to see Teresa bent down, smiling. "I brought you boys some food." She said.

 

 

"Thank you," Justin said as Brian took a large paper bag.  

 

 

"I saved some pastries from the hotel this morning; they're in there for you," Teresa told Justin, making him smile. He crawled out of the tent and stood up to give her a hug.

 

 

"Thank you; I appreciate that," he told her and pulled back.

 

 

"You're welcome. Don't let that little shit get to you. And I told Jayden to keep them away from you tomorrow. He and Josh are gonna ride with them to make sure to give you a wide berth," Teresa said.

 

 

"Maybe after the ride is over I can stop thinking about burying him," Justin said.

 

 

"Are you ready?" Sam asked as she walked over.

 

 

"Sleeping in a hotel again?" Justin asked. She nodded her head.

 

 

"Yep. If I lie down on the ground, I'm so not getting up," she said and yawned.

 

 

"You gonna be okay?" Justin asked.

 

 

"You look like shit," Brian said. She just shook her head.

 

 

"I'm just so tired. I literally have no energy to do anything. And it's seriously too fucking cold to be out here. I don't want to get sick," she said. Justin nodded and hugged her, and they left.

 


 

 

The next morning, Brian and Justin were the first ones for breakfast. Debbie did a double take. "What the hell are you two doing here already?" Debbie asked.

 

 

"First you get your balls into a twist that we were late because I was fucking Sunshine. Now we woke up early and we're all packed and the first ones to breakfast, and your balls are still in a twist. Make up your fucking mind!" Brian said. Debbie smacked him in the back of the head.

 

 

"Hey, sweetie. Excited for the last day?" Mel asked Justin. He nodded.

 

 

"I can't wait to get home, take a nice shower in a shower the size for a Barbie doll, and fall asleep in my bed. I may just bring the dogs up to snuggle with me, because I miss them so much," Justin said.

 

 

"Like hell you will," Brian told him. Lindsay laughed and piled extra food on Justin's plate. One by one their group all made it to the table, when Josh's phone rang.

 

 

"Hey, Teresa," Josh said into the phone. Justin watched his face as he furrowed his eyebrows. "You're sure you'll make it on time?" He asked her. He nodded into the phone and said goodbye.

 

 

"What's wrong?" Justin asked.

 

 

"Teresa said Sam was going to lie back down. She woke up and had some morning sickness. So, Teresa's gonna let her sleep another hour and then just meet us at the Finish Line," Josh said.

 

 

"Is that normal to have morning sickness that late into her pregnancy?" Justin asked.

 

 

"Yeah, for some women. The doctor told us no two pregnancies are alike. It makes sense that she's felt fine this whole time, and only now to be tired and start getting sick. It's more common to have morning sickness in the beginning, but it's not unheard of. I just feel bad that it happened right when we got on this trip," Josh said, concerned.

 

 

"She'll be okay. She would speak up if she wasn't feeling good," Sawyer said.

 

 

"Yeah, I know. That's why she opted out of sleeping in the tent. Still, though, we talked about me working up until the baby was born and then taking the month off. But I might just go on when we get home and get everything settled and take off till she's born," Josh said.

 

 


 

A few hours later, they were back in Pittsburgh, and the Finish Line was in sight. "So. Was this ride everything you hoped for?" Brian asked. Justin smiled.

 

 

"It was amazing. Thanks for going with me," Justin said. They crossed the Finish Line with Sawyer, Ted, Emmett, Hunter, Blake, and Calvin. Teresa ran forward and hugged Brian and Justin.

 

 

"I'm so proud of you. I can't believe you guys made it. I couldn't imagine riding a bike for three days. And you all raised so much money!" Teresa said.

 

 

"Where's Sam?" Justin asked as she hugged the other guys.

 

 

"She's coming," Teresa said.

 

 

"Aren't you gonna say anything to him? He did, after all, go on the ride, proving he could do it. And he didn't complain once. Despite how old he is," Brian said. Sawyer took his helmet off and glared at him.

 

 

"I'm actually impressed," Teresa said to Sawyer. "You really did do a great job. I couldn't have done that," she said awkwardly. She avoided his gaze. Justin and Brian looked at each other and then back at him.

 

 

"Why don't you just marry me, you stupid, silly wench?" Sawyer asked. Teresa whipped her head up and stared at him. Justin's mouth dropped. They heard Emmett gasp. After a minute, Sawyer laughed and went about moving his bike out of the way. Oh, wow. She just turned him down again? Justin's stomach dropped. How awful. Right in front of all of them.

 

 

"Okay," Teresa said. Everyone stilled.

 

 

"What?" Justin whispered. Sawyer slowly picked his head up.

 

 

"Okay?" Sawyer asked cautiously. Justin could visibly see Sawyer shaking. He was shocked. He never expected for Teresa to say yes.

 

 

"Let's do it," She said as she let out a deep breath. Emmett started crying.

 

 

"Say it," Sawyer told her.

 

 

"Yes," she told him. She had started crying. But he didn't believe her.

 

 

"Yes, what?" He asked. Justin and Brian looked at each other. It was word for word of what happened when Brian proposed to Justin.

 

 

"Yes. I will marry you," she said and covered her mouth. Like she was shocked by her own words. "I'll marry you." She said it again. They stared at each other for a minute. Wondering if the moment was really happening. Sawyer pushed his bike away and picked Teresa up and kissed her, spinning her around. Everyone was screaming and shouting and cheering.

 

 

"That's so weird. It's like seeing Brian kissing a girl," Hunter joked. Justin screamed loudly and clapped his hands.

 

 

"Really?" Sawyer asked. She laughed and nodded her head. "I didn't mean a fucking word I said before," Sawyer told her. She nodded her head. "Me, neither. And I'm sorry for punching you," she said. Justin ran forward and hugged them.

 

 

"OVER HERE!" Daphne yelled. They all turned to see Sam waddling over. Brian stepped forward and hugged his mom and dad.

 

 

"Finally. I'm over all your hetero fights," Brian grumbled and stood next to Sawyer. Sam stepped between him and Sawyer.

 

 

"What happened?" She asked.

 

 

"This pain in my ass here finally said yes," Sawyer said as he wrapped his arm around Teresa. Sam just stared at Sawyer. Like she couldn't hear him. Sawyer let his hand fall. "Are you okay?" He asked her. They heard a splash and looked down. Sam's water broke. But almost instantly the pretty, white, just fallen snow was being covered in blood. Everyone stood there, shocked. Then Sam let out a blood-cursed long scream, and both Brian and Sawyer grabbed her before she fell.

 

 

"Oh, my God!" Justin freaked out. Calvin ran over to the paramedics that they had waiting for any of the riders and they came running with a gurney.

 

 

"She's too early!" Sam cried. She screamed as she held her stomach. Brian and Sawyer held her up and helped her onto the gurney. Just then, Josh and Jayden came running up, and Sam was pushed into the ambulance, along with Josh.