Midnight Whispers
QAF Brian and Justin Fanfiction
Story Notes:

STORY DISCLAIMER: QAF AND ITS CHARACTERS ARE THE SOLE PROPERTY OF COWLIP PRODUCTIONS AND SHOWTIME.  NO COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT IS INTENDED.

 

Author's Chapter Notes:

Brian takes his new husband on a honeymoon filled with memories made and promises kept.

 

 

Justin and Brian stayed in Vermont for a full week...just like he had promised Justin years ago. They stayed in a totally romantic bed and breakfast that Brian had found online, knowing Justin would love it. The room had a fireplace and a bear-skinned rug in front of it, which they put to very good use by fucking on it every night. The room also had a hot tub, which they soaked in every night, and fucked in. They went skiing and snowboarding. For two days, they went walking around the little town. Justin loved everything about the small town, buying a million different souvenirs for their friends and family.

 

The sex felt different between them. Maybe his family was right when they said sex felt different after they were married. It wasn't a bad different. It was the complete opposite. Every single moment of sex just felt better between him and Justin. And they barely got any sleep that week because of having sex so much. They'd go to sleep, usually with Brian's cock still in Justin's ass, and they'd wake up ready for more, only to go back to sleep and wake up the next morning ready for more again.

 

Justin liked to tell everyone they were married. He'd refer to Brian constantly as his husband. He used any excuse just to say it. Luckily, the hotel staff was very well-trained in customer service. If they didn't like gay marriage, Brian and Justin had no idea. A couple of the girls constantly asked Justin questions about their wedding. Brian could tell, though, that the day before they were leaving, he was getting sad. Justin didn't want their honeymoon to end. He didn't let on to Justin that he noticed anything. And it wasn't until they were about to leave that Justin suspected anything odd.

 

"We have your other suitcases here, Mr. Kinney. We'll just take these and send them back to your office in Pittsburgh," the front desk clerk said as he wheeled out two large suitcases, and took the others behind the desk.

 

"Why are they taking our suitcases? And what are in these?" Justin asked, looking down at them.

 

"Well, we can't wear winter jackets in L.A.," Brian said nonchalantly. Justin's eyes widened.

 

"Wait! L.A.? I thought we were going home," Justin said.

 

"I never said we were going home. I just said we were staying here a week...the honeymoon ain't over yet, Sunshine." Brian said and smiled. Justin jumped into his arms and kissed him, and after a minute he pulled back.

 

"Why are we going to L.A.?" Justin asked. Brian took a deep breath and leaned against the desk. The front desk clerk had gone into the office in back.

 

"I um...I cancelled my flight when you were there...you asked me to come visit you every day...and I was gonna surprise you...but I cancelled it. So, I brought you to Vermont...because I messed up that trip, and I messed up the L.A. trip. So, I'm taking you on it now," Brian said. Justin just stood there and smiled.

 

"That is the best reason I've ever heard," Justin said softly. Brian nodded his head.

 

"And you can decide where we go. Show me everything you would have showed me last time," Brian said. Justin smiled and kissed him.

 

"Wanna fuck me in the bathroom again?" Justin whispered in Brian's ear. On the way to Vermont, they snuck a few minutes of fucking in the very small bathroom, and Brian knew that Justin was hooked, and he wanted that gold V.I.P card to the Mile-High Club. Justin wiggled his eyebrows and kissed him. "I'll be waiting, Mr. Kinney," he whispered, and stood up and went into the bathroom. He flashed him a smile before he went in. Brian waited a few minutes before he got up, not being able to stand the hard-on in his jeans any longer. He looked over his shoulder to see who was watching, and raised his eyebrows at a few guys who had noticed. He opened the door and slid in. Justin was facing the wall, with his pants pulled down just far enough show his ass and cock. "What took you so long?" Justin asked. He chuckled and locked the door and started pushing his own pants down.

 

"So impatient," Brian said. Justin just nodded. "Already got your pants down. Like you're in heat or something," Brian joked, making Justin chuckle. He pulled his cock out and ran it up and down Justin's crack, making him moan. "Your already lubed up?" Brian asked. Justin nodded again.

 

"I kept a small thing of it in my pocket," Justin said proudly. "I want you inside me," he said.

 

"Like this?" he asked and shoved his whole cock inside Justin. He held his hand over Justin's mouth as he tried to let out a loud moan of pleasure, pain, and surprise. It was one of those moments, that he didn't give Justin a chance to adjust. That was what made it hot. He started fucking Justin hard. He pulled up his shirt to his chest and squeezed his nipples and sucked on his neck hungrily. This was going to be fast and quick, but, oh, so freaken hot.

 

"Fuuuck," Justin hissed.

 

Brian waited for Justin to come back out. All smiles. A nice, hot fuck in the bathroom was just what he needed. Justin came back out a few minutes later. His face all flushed. He sat down, and turned his head, smiling, and his shoulders started shaking from quiet laughter. "I could really get used to this, husband," Justin said and kissed his cheek. The rest of the plane ride was quiet to L.A. The hotel that Brian chose was beyond the best hotel Justin had ever stayed at. The first thing Brian did after tipping the bell hop and shutting the door was spinning around, grabbing Justin, and pushing him on the bed. Just to land on top of him, and make wild, passionate love to his new husband.

 

Brian let Justin decide anything and everything they wanted to do. Justin decided for their first night, they'd go to the gay club that he had told Brian about more than a year ago, the one Brett brought him to. Brian chuckled when they got there. "Fags are lined up around the block to get in here," Brian said, looking at the long line.

 

"Give me a hundred," Justin said. Brian pulled his wallet out and handed Justin the hundred-dollar bill. He followed him as Justin strode right up to the bouncer and leaned in.

 

"Hey, remember me? I'm a friend of Brett Keller," Justin said. Before the bouncer could say anything, Justin discreetly handed him the money. The bouncer looked down and nodded his head. Justin turned around, smiling and grabbed onto his hand.

 

"Why the fuck are you letting them in?" a guy yelled at the bouncer. The place was completely packed. They made their way over to the bar and ordered a drink. Justin noticed two guys checking out Brian.

 

"Sorry. He's all mine," Justin told them, making Brian look. Brian wrapped his left arm around Justin's shoulder, and held his fingers apart, letting Justin pick his own hand up to intertwine his fingers with Brian's, showing off their rings. The guys pouted and turned around and walked away, making Justin laugh. He turned into Brian and kissed him. "I seriously love doing that," Justin said.

 

"Justin Taylor?" someone said. Justin turned his head. Connor James. "Hey, I thought that was you! What are you doing here?" Connor asked as he leaned forward to hug Justin. Brian looked him up and down. This guy was hot. And Sunshine let this guy fuck him.

 

"I'm actually here on my honeymoon," Justin said all proud, looking over at Brian. "It's Kinney now. Justin Kinney," Justin said. Brian snorted and rolled his eyes as Connor looked at him.

 

"Holy shit. This has gotta be Rage," Connor said. Justin smiled and nodded. "Whoa. Totally hot. I'm Connor," he said and held out his hand for Brian to shake.

 

"Brian Kinney."

 

"So you guys actually got married. I should have known. I saw the comic book that they got married," Connor said.

 

"That took a year later. But, yeah, we're finally married," Justin said, sipping his drink.

 

"Does Brettski know you're in town?"

 

"No. I just found out today we were gonna be here," Justin said.

 

"Oh, you gotta come with me. He's having a party right now. I was gonna stop by after a few drinks here. But we gotta go now. He'll love the surprise," Connor said. Justin turned to him.

 

"Do you wanna go?" Justin asked. Brian held out his hand.

 

"Lead the way," Brian said, making Justin smile. They followed Connor in their rental car to Brett's house. It was as glamourous as he remembered it. They followed Connor, who was looking around for Brett.

 

"Hey, Con! You're early," Brett said. He hugged Connor, and then noticed Justin and he smiled. "Justin Taylor! What the hell are you doing here?" he asked and hugged Justin.

 

"Brian surprised me. We're on our honeymoon," Justin said. Brett looked over at Brian.

 

"It's good to see you again," Brett said and shook Brian's hand. "Welcome to my house. We have to celebrate. J.T. and Rage tied the knot," Brett said.

 

"Justin Kinney now," Justin said and waved around his left hand, making Brian chuckle and roll his eyes. Justin wrapped his arm around Brian's waist, and he threw his arm over Justin's shoulder as Brett started rambling on and on about starting Rage back up again. He ordered someone to get them all drinks, when he noticed Connor staring at Justin. He looked jealous. It made Brian chuckle. A celebrity jealous of Brian, because he couldn't have Justin. He could live with that. He walked with them as Brett reintroduced Justin to a million different people. Justin told Brian stories of going here and there with this person and that person.

 

"So, you want me to get you into the Clubhouse again tomorrow?" Brett asked. Justin's eyes widened with excitement.

 

"Oh, my God, yes! Brian, you'll love it there," Justin said and kissed his cheek. "We can fuck all day there," he whispered hotly in his ear.

 

"Wait. You went to the Clubhouse?" Connor asked, jealousy written all over his face. Justin nodded.

 

"Yeah, I went there a few times. Usually on my day off and when Brett wasn't dragging me around," Justin chuckled.

 

"It's a sex club," Connor said.

 

"Oh, count me in for that, Sunshine," Brian said.

 

"I will make you a reservation. It's a pretty exclusive club. Not just any gay man can go there and fuck," Brett said, clinking his glass to Justin's. Connor crossed his arms.

 

"You know that guy was totally into you," Brian said as he drove them back to the hotel. Justin played with his ear.

 

"Yeah I know. I tried to pretend I didn't notice. I saw his face when I said I was married. He looked like I killed his puppy," Justin said, squishing up his face. Brian laughed. "Come on, it's not funny. I feel bad. Celebrities have feelings, too," Justin said.

 

"Even closeted homosexuals?" Brian asked, making Justin laugh. The next day after they ate lunch, Brian drove them to the Clubhouse. It had been so long since Brian and Justin had fucked in public. Well, in public that other people could see. They had been so crazy busy that they never had a chance to go fuck in the backroom. And, of course, the Baths were out. Brian's office was there now.

 

They turned in their belongings and got undressed, and walked around the house. Brian looked around. "Well, this just settles it. The gay L.A. community is so much more sophisticated than the gay Pittsburgh community is. This bathhouse is so clean. Look, that guy is cumming on his towel instead of the floor," Brian said, pointing to a guy getting fucked over a half wall. And sure enough, he had put his towel down so he could cum on that. Justin laughed at Brian. "I'm gonna go take a leak first. Think you can handle it out here all alone?" Brian asked. Justin tilted his head.

 

"I don't know. What if some big leather daddy comes up and just takes me?" Justin asked. Brian snorted.

 

"Fuck him for me," Brian joked and turned around. Justin walked around a little bit, his cock getting hard just watching all the guys fucking. Seeing a house full of naked men, walking around, fucking; it still made him hot. But he had no desire to touch any of them. He had no desire to be with any of them. When he and Brian used to go to the Baths, or the backroom, it was hot. They loved fucking other guys, and watching one another fuck other guys. But as he looked around, that desire was completely gone. He went over to the bar to get some water, when he felt someone who was wearing a towel rub their hard cock against Justin.

 

"Sorry, I'm not interested," Justin said as he turned around and his eyes widened. "Connor?" Justin asked. Connor James was standing there in front of him. "What are you doing here?" Justin asked. He knew from Brett that Connor didn't go to sex clubs like this. The whole world thought he was straight. He would never would risk exposure. He would never risk the chance that someone could snap a picture and post it to social media.

 

"I knew you'd be here. Come on. I booked a private room upstairs. I have been waiting a long time to stick my dick in your ass again," Connor said as he moved closer to wrap his arms around his shoulders and rubbed himself against Justin. Justin pushed his arms off him.

 

"Connor, I'm sorry, but I'm not interested. I'm married now," Justin said as he stepped back.

 

"Come on! So are half of these guys. Some are even married to women," Connor joked. "So, come on. Let me fuck you again," he said, palming his cock.

 

"I'm sorry. But Brian and I are in a committed relationship. We don't cheat," Justin told him, making Connor snort and roll his eyes.

 

"Please. Rage never settles down. Even if he did get married."

 

"Well, he's not Rage. He's a real person," Justin told him. He rolled his eyes again and moved in to kiss him, but Justin pushed him back. "I'm serious, Connor. I said no! Back off," Justin told him sternly.

 

"Hey, dude. This is your only warning. Respect the rules. No means no," the bartender warned Connor.

 

"What the fuck is going on?" Brian demanded. Justin and Connor both turned their heads to see Brian standing there. He walked over and stood next to Justin and crossed his arms, glaring at Connor. "You're not fucking him. So, I suggest you look for some other star-struck kid," Brian told him.

 

"I don't get what your fucking deal is? We've fucked before. The room is upstairs and all ready-"

 

"I don't have to explain anything to you. I said no," Justin told him.

 

"Do we have a problem here?" a big, huge, security guard asked as he walked up to them.

 

"This guy won't leave the blonde alone," the bartender said.

 

"Alright. You're outta here," he said, and dragged Connor away. Connor glared at both Justin and Brian as they dragged him off, with people whispering all around them, asking if that was the movie star Connor James.

 

"What the hell just happened?" Brian asked. Justin took a sip of his water bottle.

 

"I have no fucking idea. He wanted me to come upstairs...I've never seen him look like that. He looked a little scary," Justin said uncomfortably. Brian rubbed his hand up and down Justin's arm. "Something about the look on his face...it really creeped me out," Justin said. Brian leaned forward and kissed his forehead.

 

"Wanna get out of here?" Brian asked as he looked around to see the other guys that were fucking each other. Justin shook his head.

 

"No. Let's get a drink and go sit outside. Watch the naked guys swimming," Justin said, making Brian chuckle.

 

"You sure?" Brian asked. Justin nodded his head, and they went outside and sat down. Justin chuckled. "What?"

 

"I sat right here. The time I called you. And I could tell you were getting a blow job. I was calling to tell you that I'd have to stay here longer, and how much I missed you. And I sat right here," Justin said and looked at him. Brian chuckled.

 

"I hope they washed the chair since then," Brian joked, making Justin laugh.

 

"Thank you for taking me here. It means more to me then you'll ever know," Justin said. Brian smiled and rolled his eyes as he kissed him. It didn't take long for Justin to forget Connor and get all hot and bothered for Brian. They stayed at The Clubhouse for a few hours before they went back to the hotel to shower and change, and then do a little sightseeing. Justin was dying to go do some celebrity stalking, and they went and did a celebrity house tour on a bus. Justin snapped pictures of everyone's houses.

 

They went to dinner in some crazy restaurant that Justin just loved. Justin went absolutely crazy about some actors. Justin absolutely freaked out about them being on some show called Supernatural. Brian had no idea what this was, and had never seen it. He looked at them and couldn't help but admit that they were pretty hot. Justin made Brian follow him over to ask if he could get their autographs, and then asked if they could take a picture with them.

 

"Oh, my God! Sam is gonna flip!" Justin said excitedly. Justin was blushing furiously as he stood between the two guys.

 

"If you want to put them on your list, Sunshine, I'll let you," Brian said. Justin's eyes widened.

 

"Okay, so we need to come up with five celebrities and put them on our list," Justin said. They were driving in the convertible that Brian rented, and looking for the tour bus so Justin could see celebrities' houses.

 

"Why?"

 

"Because. They're our five guys who we're allowed to fuck. Together, of course. And with a condom. Random guys in Pittsburgh I would never give up condoms for. But for Channing Tatum...if we met him and got to fuck him, I'd so wear a condom for the next six months," Justin said.

 

"That's not even funny to joke about. Besides, they don't..." Justin trailed off and looked at, he couldn't believe he could even say this, but he stared at Jensen Ackles and Jared Padalecki. "We're gay," Justin said, referring to him and Brian.

 

"Yeah, we kinda figured. Did we at least make the top five guys?" Jensen joked. Justin's eyes widened.

 

"No. Some asshole cut me off and I started yelling at the mother fucker. He only got so far as throwing Channing Tatum on the list," Brian joked as they all smiled and he snapped the picture. He looked down and knew it would be Sunshine approved.

 

"Ouch, burn! You didn't even make the list," Jared joked and hit Jensen's shoulder.

 

"Oh, no, trust me. You guys would have-" Justin stopped suddenly, totally embarrassed. But then his eyes widened in excitement. "Would you record a new message for my voicemail?" Justin asked. Brian rolled his eyes. The boys agreed, and Brian, per Justin's request, recorded the guys recording a new message for Justin's voicemail. It was the highlight of Justin's L.A. trip.

 

They stayed a total of four days in L.A. Brian let Justin choose everything they did. They did all the tourist things that most people like to do. Brian went everywhere Justin wanted to go. The few days that they spent there was nothing but rushing around, finding places to fuck each other. They had gotten back late on their last night, and Justin passed out. Brian had packed all their belongings, and put aside all the crap Justin had bought. He bought a million souvenirs for himself, and their friends and family. Again. He brought them down to have the hotel send it back to Britin for him.

 

He slept for an hour before his alarm went off, startling Justin. He groaned and hid his head under his pillow. "Why the fuck is that going off at 12:00 am?" Justin groaned. Brian yawned and scrubbed his face. He took the pillow and threw it across the room, making Justin glare. "I just went to sleep two fucking hours ago," he grumbled. Brian chuckled and sat up, stretching.

 

"Yep. I know. I slept for a whole fucking hour. But get up. Brush your teeth and get dressed. We're blowing this pop stand," Brian said as he started putting clothes on. Justin raised his eyebrows as he watched him.

 

"What the fuck are you doing?" Justin moaned. Brian leaned forward and slapped Justin's left ass cheek that was not covered under the blanket. He yelped and glared at him. "Why are you so fucking chipper?" Justin demanded. Brian chuckled and leaned down and kissed him.

 

"I already told you. Get up, brush your teeth, and get dressed. We're leaving. And we have a plane to catch today. So get up," Brian said. Brian ended up having to follow him around and rush him, but they finally did make it down to the car that was waiting for them. Justin eyed him carefully.

 

"Where's our car?" Justin asked. The driver opened the back door of a Lexus SUV for them. Brian smiled.

 

"Rental company took it back. Now get in," Brian told him. Justin got in, with Brian following him. "We have a few hours before we get where we're going. So, you can go back to sleep," Brian told him. Justin didn't need to be told twice. He fell right to sleep, with his head on Brian's shoulder. Brian fell asleep shortly after him, with the driver waking them up when they arrived. Brian nudged Justin. "Hey, Sunshine. Wanna see the sunshine?" Brian asked. Justin slowly opened his eyes. He wasn't in such a bad mood anymore, having gotten six more hours of sleep. Justin yawned and looked around. The sun was just coming up.

 

"Where are we?" Justin asked as he looked at the clock.

 

"San Francisco," Brian answered. Justin looked at him, confused. "There's a spot just up this trail. Come on," Brian said as he opened the door. He thanked their driver as he handed Brian two travel coffee mugs and a pastry bag. Justin looked all around. "Come on," Brian said as he handed Justin a mug. He followed Brian up the hills silently, not daring to speak. When they got to the top, Justin gasped. Dawn was breaking over the Bay Bridge. Justin watched in awe of it. "You told me you wanted to spend a weekend in San Francisco. Come and see the bridge. But you never got to because you were so busy when you were in L.A.," Brian said.

 

The look on Justin's face was priceless. He was looking at the scene before him, and going through every color he would use to paint this picture. But he was also in heaven, because Brian did something romantic for him. He unzipped his jacket and showed him his sketchpad, and he pulled out a couple of pencils, and then his camera, placing everything down on the bench. "You can take all the pictures you want. Tons of people come running by here. We can stop and ask them to take pictures. And you have about an hour to sketch the pretty little red bridge," Brian said.

 

"You thought of everything...this is...perfect," Justin said. He threw his arms around Brian and kissed him wildly. "Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!" he said in between kisses. Of course, Justin really knew how to thank Brian. He sunk down to his knees and pulled Brian's jeans down to give him a hot, fast, blow job.

 

"You can thank me like that any time," Brian said as he zipped himself up. Justin smiled brightly and grabbed his stuff and sat down and started sketching. Justin's phone dinged that he had a new message.

 

"It's just my Facebook account. It's been going off like crazy since the wedding. Everyone's posting pictures and tagging me in everything," Justin told him without looking up. Brian snorted.

 

"Fucking Facebook. You really are gay," Brian said as he picked up Justin's phone and clicked on the message. Sure enough, one of Teresa's nieces had tagged Justin in a picture of Gus sitting on Justin's lap, and putting a piece of cake in Justin's mouth. Brian remembered that moment, and smiled down at the picture. He hadn't realized anyone had captured that moment on camera. It was rather quick, and over quickly. They had all been served cake, and all the chairs at their table had filled up, so when Gus came over, he just sat in Justin's lap and shared his cake with him. Everyone was talking and laughing, and Gus had turned and picked up a piece of cake, and asked if he could feed it to Justin, like Brian had done. Justin laughed and opened his mouth, and let Gus feed him the cake.

 

It was just that quick. He showed Justin, who loved the picture. Brian entertained himself by scrolling through all the pictures that Justin had been tagged in. Justin had taken a moment to pose with everyone. He never saw a picture when Justin wasn't smiling. Brian couldn't help but feel relief. Satisfied. It had taken a while for Brian to finally do something right for Justin. He had fucked up with Justin for so long, and giving him a beautiful wedding...it was all Justin had wanted. The blonde pain in his ass was happy. And it made him feel insanely and over the moon happy. Of course, he wouldn't admit that out loud and sound like some love-sick fairy. Then, what got his attention was the look on his own face in a few pictures. He looked...at peace. Like things were settled.

 

About an hour later, the sun was completely out. Brian looked down at Justin's drawings. They were truly beautiful. It was weird. He never gave a rat's ass about art until Justin came around. He still didn't give a rat's ass. But what Justin can draw with his hands was beautiful. And he wasn't blinded that he just thought anything Justin painted was good. He knew when Justin was having an off day, and could tell when something he did didn't look good. But when Justin was on point, it was beautiful. He shook his head from all the lesbian thoughts invading his head.

 

Justin caught a guy running by to take a few pictures of them. Of course the guy Justin found was gay, so he was all into taking a million pictures for Justin. He smiled and kissed Justin, so he could have the most perfect pictures. "So. Back home. It was really an amazing way to end our honeymoon. Thank you," Justin said as he put his seat belt on and kissed Brian's cheek. Brian pulled out his airline ticket and handed it to Justin. They made small chit chat in the car, until Justin actually read his ticket. "Wait. We're not going home?" he asked. Brian chuckled.

 

"And what fun would that be? We only went to the beach once and saw topless guys. They weren't even naked," Brian grumbled.

 

"We're going to the Bahamas? Oh, my God, Brian! This is amazing," Justin cheered and kissed him again.

 

"I knew how disappointed you were when you didn't get to go," Brian said as he pulled out his cell phone and started checking his text messages. Justin was in awe. He knew what Brian meant by that. When he won the King of Babylon contest, he was given two tickets to the Bahamas. He didn't get to go that summer, because Chris Hobbs had bashed him in the head. He shook his head. He didn't want to think of that now. He smiled up at Brian.

 

"Thank you. That's really just the sweetest reason to take me there," Justin said. Brian rolled his eyes.

 

"You seriously need a good fucking on the beach. You're turning me into a fucking lesbian," Brian grumbled, making him laugh.

 

"You're not a lesbian. But you are incredibly sweet. Thank you. You've seriously made this honeymoon amazing. You've put in a lot of thought to it, and I've loved every second of it," Justin said.

 

They flew to Texas, and had a layover, where Brian grumbled at Justin, because he sent home two suitcases full of souvenirs, and in the airport in San Francisco and in Texas, he managed to load up their carry-ons again. In every airport they had been to so far, he went into the shops to buy all those stupid tourist-trap gifts. Shot glasses, mugs, magnets, key chains, snow globes, t-shirts, and sweatshirts. Every damn time. The only good thing is that they got to fuck in the San Francisco airport bathroom, the plane bathroom, the Dallas, Texas bathroom, the next plane bathroom, and then the airport in the Bahamas.

 

Unlike L.A., Brian had this part of the trip very well planned out. They'd be in the Bahamas for ten days, and staying in two different five-star hotels, which was enough to send Justin into an explosive orgasm the second they walked through the doors. He planned loads of fun stuff to do for them in the water. One day he planned a powerboat adventure. They were in a group that started out early in the morning to take them to an island, where they could go on a guided snorkeling adventure, explore a two-mile-long island, and lie around on the sand, and swim...and they got to feed iguanas on the island, and feed sting rays in the water. They were even served a buffet of amazing seafood, and there was an island bar. The fact that Brian had found that and booked that for Justin just made him so happy.

 

They had sat on the beach for a while, just so Justin could sketch. He took a million pictures, and Brian had surprised Justin with some crazy, expensive, waterproof camera. Justin was in heaven. Brian had also taken him jet skiing, water skiing, parasailing, scuba diving, and sub diving. The sub diving was fun, but it freaked Justin out after a while, having a bubble around your head underwater.

 

They also went and swam with sharks, which again just freaked Justin out, but he was determined to do it. I mean, how many people can say they swam with sharks? Brian kinda just laughed at Justin's freak out. He didn't actually think Justin would do it, and teased him. It just made Justin want to do it more. "What the fuck is wrong with me? Getting into a fucking cage. We put dogs in a fucking cage," Justin grumbled as he got into the cage. "We're in the fucking sharks' house. When chicken and pigs and cows are in my house, they end up on my plate. We're in the fucking sharks house, and they're putting me into a cage, so then I can be a on fucking sharks' plate. They'll eat me up," Justin ranted. It made Brian laugh, but in the end he did it. Only for a few minutes. One shark got way too close, and he gave the guy the signal that he was done. They took him right out. "Fucking people have never seen Jaws. They eat fucking people," Justin kept ranting.

 

He ranted the whole boat ride back to shore, and the whole time they were in the car. Brian drove them to their next destination and parked the car. "Alright, dear, I understand. No swimming with the sharks. Will this be better?" Brian asked. He took him to a different place, where he got to swim with dolphins. This was much better for Justin. He got to feed and pet them, and have them do tricks. He loved this much better. Then Brian drove them to swim and play with sea lions. Justin couldn't stop laughing and smiling

 

Another day they went on a rum and food walking tour. Again, they were in a group, but only about ten people. It was a lively group, with everyone laughing and making jokes. They went to four different places to drink different kinds of rum, and enjoy some rum-infused sweets.

 

Another day, they drove ATV's around a beach, and later they got scooters and drove them around town, stopping in tons of different places for Justin to buy a million souvenirs. Another morning they got up to kayak. It was there that they learned about a city scavenger hunt adventure that they could attend. They went with the small group to play with them, and for an hour and a half, sent them all over the place like Queen's Staircase, Bay Street Station, Balcony House, and much more. Of course, his and Brian's team won.

 

Brian had signed them up for tours to travel around, and sightsee. He knew that was what Justin would love. Sometimes they stayed in the pool at the hotels, where they could swim over to the bar to get a drink. Brian was extremely relaxed on their honeymoon. Something Justin often commented on. But it was relaxing. It was perfect. Just the two of them.

 

They spent Father's Day in the Bahamas the day after they got there. Brian and Justin FaceTimed Gus, who was excited to talk with them. Sawyer, was also there, and Justin could see how happy he was. Justin had talked with him privately on the phone later that day, and wondered if he was sad that Brian wasn't there. "It doesn't make me sad. I've never spent a Father's Day with my son. But I got to talk to him. He's having the time of his life on his honeymoon, and I'm glad he's with you. But it's not like I'm alone. I get to spend Father's Day with my grandson. That's not something I'm sad about at all. So, don't worry about me. I'm having one of the best days of my life," Sawyer told Justin.

 

That made him enjoy his honeymoon that much more. Justin had snuck down to the hotel desk the first day, and asked if they could blow up a picture for him. He emailed a picture of Brian and Gus from their wedding, and went to shop down the street to purchase a picture frame. They wrapped it for him, and he gave it to Brian on Father's Day. Brian chuckled and pulled something out of his suitcase. He handed it to Justin, and when he opened it, it looked like he was gonna cry, but then he laughed as he realized what he was looking at it. One side had a drawing that Gus had made for Justin, and the other side had a picture of the three of them. It was taken at Sawyer's parents' house. Brian and Justin were sitting next to each other on the patio, with only enough space for Gus to stand between them. Brian was looking the other way, and Justin was staring at Brian, his mouth wide open at whatever Brian had just said. Gus was between them, making a silly face. It wasn't perfect. And that's what Justin loved.

 

Those ten days in the Bahamas were spent sightseeing, and doing things in the water he never imagined. One thing were the nude beaches they found. They were never one to shy away from nudity, and they gladly went there a few times.

 

They were lying on the beach one night. You could see the hotel perfectly, and the lights from it just lit it up enough that they could see what they were doing. Brian had just fucked him on the beach, and they were lying there. Just lying there. Quietly. "I've never been on a trip like this before," Justin said. Brian looked over at him. "My family went on vacations. We had some money...but nothing like this. We never left the United States. You've spent like this extravagant amount of money on all the things we've done. And all the amazing dining out."

 

"And please don't forget all my hard-earned money you've spent on freaken tchotchke's," Brian joked. Justin smacked his stomach.

 

"They're not tchotchke's. They're souvenirs. And I want to be able to remember every single detail of our amazing honeymoon. And I want something from every place we go to. But that's beside the point. The point is...you've made every day so much fun. I never would have even dreamed about sub-diving. And I'm so glad I did it," Justin said.

 

"Don't forget swimming with the sharks, dear," Brian joked, making Justin cringe.

 

"We were in the fucking sharks' house. They have every right to eat me. And you just send me in there. In a fucking cage. I was in a fucking cage under the fucking water with a shark right in my fucking face," Justin rambled on and on again about the shark that nudged the cage with his tail.

 

"But then I let you swim with the dolphins, honey. Didn't that make it all better?" Brian joked. Justin smiled and chuckled.

 

"That was pretty awesome. I can't wait when I get home to see all these pictures. All those things we did had all those professional photographers...I'm gonna be sad when we get home, but all those pictures and videos to watch from the wedding and the honeymoon will make me feel a lot better. I seriously can't wait," Justin said and laughed.

 

"So basically you've had so much fun that you want to fly home right now and look at all the pictures?" Brian said, making Justin chuckle again.

 

"If you took me home right now, I'd kick your ass," Justin told him, making Brian nod.

 

"Oh, okay," Brian said. Justin rolled onto his side.

 

"What about you? Have you been having fun?" Justin asked. Brian smiled at him.

 

"Actually, I have...it's nice to be away from everyone. I thought I'd be tired of you already. But you're okay to have around," Brian said, getting smacked again. Justin lay on his back again.

 

"It's beautiful out here. I loved going parasailing...but lying out here with you...just relaxing and having everything be so still...this is the only place I'd want to be," Justin said.

 

"Alright, you need another good fucking on the beach, because you're getting way too sentimental and lesbian," Brian said as he got on top of him.

 

Brian didn't tell Justin when they were leaving until he woke him up that morning. Justin would get all mopey and sad the day before, and not fully enjoy himself, knowing they were leaving. So, he didn't tell him till that morning, and he got Justin to help him pack up all their stuff. Which again, Brian had to get five more suitcases to go home with, because Justin bought so much crap. Five suitcases. And that wasn't even including their other suitcases that Justin stuffed, so everything would make it home.

 

They sat on the plane with their heads back. Justin had just sat down from coming out of the bathroom after Brian did. Justin was satisfied and nicely fucked from their bathroom escapades. "Have I mentioned how hot your tan is?" Justin asked Brian. They turned their heads towards each other. "Those few days in L.A., and the ten days in the Bahamas totally gave you a hot-looking tan," Justin said. Brian picked up Justin's lightly tanned arm.

 

"You're not so bad yourself," Brian said. Justin laughed.

 

"I think this is the first time I've ever been tan. I got my mother's fair skin," Justin complained.

 

"I didn't mind rubbing all that sun tan lotion over you," Brian said, raising his eyebrows. Justin laughed at him.

 

"Oh, I bet you didn't. I didn't mind it, either. I'm just glad I never got burnt. It would have ruined our whole trip."

 

"Why do you think I constantly kept putting more sunblock on you?" Brian joked. Justin rested his head back again.

 

"How long is our layover in Miami?" Justin asked, closing his eyes. Brian smiled.

 

"Three days," Brian said. Justin whipped his head up.

 

"We're gonna be in Miami for three days? What's in Miami?" Justin asked, excited.

 

"The White Party," Brian told him. Justin's eyes widened with excitement.

 

"Like the one you went to?" Justin asked. Brian nodded his head.

 

"Exactly like the one I went to. You missed you last time going to a fucking lesbian gathering," Brian grumbled. Justin broke out into a slow smile.

 

"You're taking me to Miami because I missed it last time?  When I went to Lindsay and Melanie's birthday?" Justin asked. But it really wasn't a question. More of a realization. It was true. Another failed attempt at traveling. Of course, Justin canceling wasn't a bad thing for them. He stayed to watch two of his best friends get married. They parted on good terms. But still, it was another trip that Justin missed out on that Brian was supposed to take him on. And he wanted to make good on that. Justin kissed him hard on the lips, and got up. He leaned down to whisper in his ear. "Let me thank you properly, Mr. Kinney," Justin whispered, and then stood up and walked into the bathroom.

 

Brian waited a minute or two before he stood up again and followed Justin into the bathroom. He was already against the wall, with his pants down and waiting for him. He shut the door and leaned against his body. "You're most certainly welcome, Mr. Kinney," Brian said, sending shivers down Justin's body, knowing Justin loved being called Mr. Kinney.

 

The next three days were lazier for Brian and Justin. Brian had chosen another five-star hotel, which Justin loved. They went to the White Party the night before. The next day they went to the beach for all the contests, like the Tighty Whitey contest, Cabana Boy contest, and a few more. They went to a few gay bars and night clubs the next night, and then the whole next day all they did was lounge around the hotel pool. It was a relaxing way to end their trip...or so Justin thought.

 

Again, Brian got the hotel to send back some of their stuff to their house, while Brian minimized what they had. Justin again was surprised that all his stuff was gone, and only had two suitcases for himself. "What do you have planned now?" Justin asked. Brian smiled and shrugged his shoulders. They had a driver pick them up, and drive them to some unknown location. He waited till Justin figured it out, and when he did, Justin queened out and started jumping and kissing him. "A cruise? We're going on a cruise? Where are we going?" Justin asked excitedly.  Brian pulled out a paper and Justin grabbed it from him, his eyes widening again. "We're going to Spain?" Justin asked. Brian nodded.

 

"It'll take a few days to get there. I figured you might be a little bored with the plane rides," Brian said.

 

"When we get to Spain...we're going to Ibiza, aren't we?" Justin asked. Brian shrugged.

 

"I owed you, didn't I?" Brian asked. Justin smiled brightly at him.

 

"Yes, you did."

 

"So, we'll get to Spain, spend the night in a hotel, and then take off the next morning for Ibiza," Brian said. Justin shivered at the way he said it, making him hot. Brian put his hand on the inside of Justin's thigh, so close to his crotch, and squeezed.

 

"Just you wait till we get to our room, Mr. Kinney," Brian joked. They waited in line with all the masses to get on board, and then went below to find their rooms. As soon as they entered, Justin slammed the door and attacked Brian, pushing him onto the bed.

 

"How about I thank you properly for being such a great husband?" Justin asked as he started working on Brian's belt. He yanked his pants down, and then pulled his own down. Justin wasn't wasting any time with pulling shirts off, shoes off, or even pulling their jeans off all the way. Brian's were around his thighs, and Justin's were down to his feet, being stopped by his sneakers.

 

He straddled Brian and stuck his fingers in his own mouth and sucked. Brian licked his lips as he watched him. Justin was incredibly hot and horny. Neither of them had even touched their cocks, and they were both rock hard, and standing at attention. Justin reached around himself and closed his eyes. Brian groaned as he watched Justin finger his own ass. He loved watching Justin finger himself. It was one of the hottest things Justin could do. After a minute, though, he pulled his fingers out, and started rubbing his own cock, and then Brian's. Both of their cocks were leaking, and he was getting all the precum off his to rub with Brian's on his dick. It was all the prep he needed, because he situated himself on top of Brian's dick and slammed down onto it, collapsing onto Brian.

 

"I want it hard and I want it fast," Justin said into his ear.

 

"Fuck me then, Sunshine," Brian said. Justin sat up and started riding him, both moaning and groaning. He held onto Justin's hips and thighs as he bounced on his hard cock. "Fuck," he hissed. It was only a few minutes until both were squirting, and Justin came all over Brian's stomach and chest, and then collapsed down onto him again, both of them panting. "God, that was hot," Brian panted. Justin just nodded his head as he tried catching his breath.

 

They didn't waste any time going back out and exploring the cruise ship. Justin was like a little kid on Christmas day. There was a skyride that Justin was dying to do. They hooked him up to have a tour of the top of the ship from the air. Justin complained that they had to be separated, and Justin had to wait for him. He had jumped into Brian's arms the second that he saw him. "What did you do without me?" Justin asked, making Brian roll his eyes.

 

"I jerked off," Brian said, making Justin laugh and hit him. "I joined the Mile-High Club in a different way," Brian said, wiggling his eyebrows. Justin had gotten a map of the ship, and was looking at it intently. Brian rolled his eyes and grabbed the map. "Alright, Ponce De Leon. Let's go to the bar first, and then you can plan your next big adventure. And no more Skyrides," Brian said. Justin scoffed at him, and Brian started looking around. "Which way is the bar?" Brian asked, making Justin burst out laughing. He took the map back from him.

 

Justin was all excited about going on a cruise. There were a few bars on the ship. They made sure to stay away from the sports bars. Justin favored the tequila bar, where Brian favored the wine bar. They made sure to try them all, but those two were visited the most. They pretty much always had a drink on hand whenever they were awake. There was also a Mixologist Competition that very first night. Justin was too excited to enter it. Brian snorted and rolled his eyes.

 

"I think Sam is a bad influence," Brian said. Justin's eyes widened and he texted Sam. Justin was dying to win.

 

"You know whoever wins, they serve the drink throughout the ship the whole trip. Oh, my God, wouldn't that be so coo?  If everyone was drinking a drink that I made?" Justin asked excitedly.  Brian rolled his eyes as they sat on the deck, with a very non-Sam-like drink in hand, overlooking the ocean as he sat in a deep phone conversation with Sam about what drink to make. He just had to put her on speakerphone.

 

"Ok. I've done a few of these. Everyone is going to go with the same tropical margarita-type drink. Or something with vodka. All mangos and pineapples. Lemons and limes. So, I got a pretty drink for you. It's pink, and it will attract all the girls, and the guys will love it because it's potent," Sam said. Brian snorted as he listened to her. Justin ordered Brian to record the competition with his phone, and use his camera to take pictures.

 

"How the fuck am I supposed to do that?" Brian demanded and moaned. "This is too fucking hetero for me," Brian grumbled. But Justin ignored him.

 

"You're Brian Kinney. You can do anything," Justin said and kissed him. There were twenty people in all making drinks. Brian cringed looking at some of them. They were all making a disgusting mess. Some were already way too drunk to even be making drinks. He had to laugh when he realized that out of all twenty people, Justin was the calmest. He was having fun, for sure, but he had that game face on like when he was painting. He wanted to win.

 

He was surprised that the judges weren't drunk by the end of the taste testing. He figured it was because they spit most of the drinks out. But Justin was last, and he handed them some pink drink that they all fawned all over. Declaring Justin the winner, he smiled his huge smile and brought two glasses down for him and Brian.

 

"What the fuck is in this?" Brian demanded, cringing down at the glass. Justin just laughed. Brian took a sip, and coughed a little. He wasn't expecting it to be so strong. Justin laughed.

 

"It's Sweet Revenge. It's strawberry mashed whiskey. That shit is strong by itself." Justin laughed, taking a sip. "There's white rum, Sprite, and lemonade. And then I threw in some strawberries and kiwis. And I do what Sam does. I put the alcohol in it first with the fruits, and let them soak and get a little drunk before I put in the lemonade and Sprite. Those drinks up there are nasty. They never stood a chance," Justin laughed.

 

Justin conned Brian into playing those stupid ship games, like bingo and shuffleboard. They played pool and darts, but found different games to play around the ship. Even a fun golf course. Brian couldn't help but say yes to Justin when he wanted to do these things. He didn't remember the last time he had seen Justin so...free. He didn't have a care in the world. He was absolutely happy. And he loved seeing him that happy.

 

When he was looking up different cruise ships, this wasn't his first choice. But there was one thing that the others didn't have that sealed the deal. Brian dragged him off early in the morning to another section of the ship to explore. When Brian found what he was looking for, Justin stopped and looked around. "I'm sure it's nothing like walking through some museum in Italy. But I know you love any type of art," Brian told him. Justin laughed.

 

"They have a fucking art exhibit on a cruise ship?" Justin asked as he looked around. Justin was so touched by why Brian chose this cruise ship. Not only did it have an art exhibit, but it had some art games that they could play. Brian joked through the whole thing, and Justin found it amusing. But then they had an art seminar, learning how to paint and draw a few things. Brian saw that look of deep concentration on Justin's face at one point, and stopped all his horsing around to let him soak it all in. He was learning something. Brian, of course, had nothing to show for the few hours that they had spent in art class. While Justin came away with this beautiful painting, Brian drew a penis. A multi-colored penis, but still, a very large penis!

 

Then there was an art auction. "I doubt there will be anything good," Justin said. Brian shrugged. "Doesn't matter. If you like something, get it. My dad texted me while you were off in art land, and told me that he just signed a contract for me, and by next week I'll have seven million dollars in my account, plus 10 more million by the end of the year. Spend as much money as you want," Brian said. Justin's eyes widened as they sat down.

 

"Oh, my God! Was that the new Brown Athletics ad?" Justin asked. Brian nodded his head. Justin wasn't even going to point out that he had said ‘my dad,' instead of just Sawyer. There were a few pieces that Justin liked. They bought two pieces before Justin saw one painting that he absolutely loved. "Oh, I seriously want that! That would look so cool in the game room downstairs," Justin said.

 

"Get it, boy," Brian joked. The most any painting went was for 3,000 dollars. No one was bidding too high on anything. Justin was eager to buy this painting, so he shouted out 1,000 dollars right away. Someone instantly started a bidding war with Justin. When it got up to 10,000, Justin didn't pick his paddle back up. "What are you doing?" Brian asked him.

 

"He's just gonna keep going. It's just a painting," Justin said. Brian looked over to the man who was bidding against him. He looked to be in his early forties, with a tanned brunet around Justin's age sitting next to him, eyeing Justin, and then turning to talk to him. Brian could tell Justin wanted the painting, and grabbed the paddle and held it up before time ran out.

 

"Twenty thousand!" Brian called out. Justin's eyes widened.

 

"Are you crazy? The painting isn't worth 20,000 bucks."

 

"You want it though, right?"

 

"Yeah, but not for that amount," Justin told him.

 

"Thirty thousand," the man called out.

 

"Fifty thousand," Brian called out, looking straight at the man.

 

"Seventy-five thousand," the man called. Everyone was gasping. The presenter was in shock. He said they had never had such a high price for paintings on the ship before. The young man next to the older man was shaking his arm and shaking his own head.

 

"Brian, stop; the painting isn't worth that much," Justin tried to reason with him.

 

"Do I hear one hundred thousand dollars?" the presenter asked. Justin shook his head.

 

"Five hundred thousand dollars," Brian said as he held up his paddle, and stared down at the man. Justin covered his face.

 

"Oh, Jesus," Justin said. The man looked back at the presenter and shook his head. Brian had won. Justin knew why he had done that. It was to prove to the guy that he was better. That he had more money. That he was more powerful.

 

They enjoyed going to the different shows that they had on the boat, and going to the spas to relax. Justin had the time of his life. The day that they got off the cruise ship, they were taken straight to the airport. Justin, yet again, bought a million souvenirs, and they got on a plane to take a short flight to Madrid. They stayed in an extravagant hotel again for the night, and dined out, their balcony overlooking the beautiful city. It was hot, and they slept with the balcony doors opened. They had just enough time for breakfast, then they were ushered away again back to the airport. The airport had kept their luggage, because it was just a an extremely long layover. They took another short flight to Ibiza.

 

Justin was in awe the second they got out of the airport. They stayed in Ibiza for 10 days, at two different hotels along two different beaches. They woke up every morning to either eat on their balcony, or at some exotic location. Justin had never swum so much in his life, whether it was in the hotel pool or at the beach.

 

They went to the bars at night, always checking out a new one. And a new restaurant. They went horseback riding, which Justin just loved. He couldn't wait till they got home, and he could see their horses at their house. They went shopping, and sightseeing. They went on boat tours that would take them out all day to swim in the ocean and go snorkeling. "They asked me if we wanted to go out further to see the sharks," Brian said. Justin just glared at him.

 

They drove around on motorcycles, and went to museums and went shopping. "You know. It kinda did smell like lemon-scented air freshener wherever we went to," Justin joked their last morning there. He was packing up all his souvenirs again. Brian was annoyed. It was like Justin was purposely trying to aggravate him by buying every little trinket that was pretty. But then Justin would smile, and he'd roll his eyes and ask the hotel to bring up another suitcase. He was glad he could just throw money around the way he did. It was the best thing he ever didwhen he started his own advertising company. Okay, maybe it wasn't the best thing. That would have been saying yes to Lindsay when she wanted a baby, because Gus was amazing. And bringing Justin home that night at Babylon was pretty amazing, too.

 

Justin was excited about leaving. "So, are we really going home? Or are we going somewhere else? I can't imagine anywhere else we can go," Justin asked excitedly. But Brian wouldn't answer. So, Justin knew something was up. Instead of driving to the airport, the car service brought them to a port. Justin stared at the large boat. It wasn't a huge cruise ship like they went on to get to Spain. It was small compared to that. But it was a ship alright. A beautiful one. He lazily put his arm around Justin's shoulder, and walked him towards the dock.

 

"I know you probably had your sights set on getting another cruise ship. But I already dished out a few thousand for that. I thought it would be too boring for that," Brian said as they got closer to the boat.

 

"So, where's this boat taking us? To another island? How long are we gonna be on it? Are there other people?" Justin asked as he looked around.

 

"Just us. And the crew members. And how does three days sound?" Brian asked. Justin's eyes widened.

 

"Three days? Just us? Why did we take all our luggage? Shouldn't we just keep it all here if we're only gonna be gone a few days?" Justin asked. He was like a little kid in a candy store.

 

"Oh, we're leaving Spain. So, we can't just leave everything here," Brian said. Justin's eyes widened.

 

"Okay, come on, Brian, just tell me. You know I can't stand the suspense! Just put me out of my misery," he whined, making Brian chuckle. He faced him and put his hands on Justin's shoulders.

 

"How does a boat trip to Italy sound?" Brian asked. Justin's eyes widened.

 

"Italy?" Justin whispered. Brian smiled and nodded.

 

"I know how excited you were when Emmett gave us plane tickets to Italy. And how sad you were when you gave it back."

 

"But that wasn't your fault," Justin said. Bringing them to Vermont, L.A., the Bahamas, Miami and Ibiza was trying to make up for things that they had lost. He shrugged his shoulders.

 

"Yeah, I know. But you did choose me over Italy when you came home, so I want you to still see it," Brian said. That was it. Justin lost it and jumped up and kissed him passionately.

 

The three days on the boat were amazing. It was a chance to wind down. To rest. To recuperate. They lay in bed as late as they dared. Then went out onto the deck to watch the ocean all day. Justin sketched all day, and Brian worked. Justin allowed it this one time. They weren't missing anything. They just got to sit around all day, and just enjoy themselves.

 

"It's gonna be weird when we go home. If we ever go home," Justin joked, making Brian turn his eyes up. "To be around other people. We're in our own little bubble. Just the two of us. It's kinda nice," Justin said. Brian smiled and turned his eyes back down to his Mac Book.

 

"I won't mind being rid of you for a while," Brian said. He finally looked back up to see Justin rolling his eyes at him.

 

"Please. You'd miss fucking my ass way too much. You'll start going through withdrawal," Justin said, making Brian laugh, who finally picked his head up and shut his MacBook, placing it beside him.

 

"I do love a good ass to fuck. So tight around my dick every time I fuck it," Brian said as he scooted around the couch over to Justin. He smiled as he turned Justin's body to face away from him, and pushed him to lie down on his stomach. Brian pulled his swim shorts down to reveal his now tanned bubble butt. He started squeezing it and kneading it, making Justin moan.

 

"Have I ever told you how much it turns me on when you rub my ass?" Justin asked. Brian nodded and massaged his right cheek harder, then moved onto the left. It was a good thing Brian warned the staff about their sexual escapades. It seemed like all they did was fuck each other since they left for their honeymoon. Brian never minded an audience. He just didn't want to be interrupted as he fucked Justin on the deck of the boat.

 

It was just what they needed, getting a second wind for their next adventure. They stayed in Italy for two weeks. Every couple of days they were in a different city, and a different hotel. Justin was like the Energizer bunny. He wanted to see everything! They started their trip by docking in Genoa, but traveling by train to Milan. Then onto Verona and Venice. Going to Bologna was entertaining for Brian. The night before they left, Justin had FaceTimed with Molly. Justin was excited to share where they were going next. She burst out laughing, and pulled out her laptop to explain some funny show that stupid teenagers like. The Secret Life of the American Teenager, and that Bologna was only known for oral sex. Well, Brian could get behind that!

 

They stayed in Florence and Perugia. It wasn't until they got to Rome that Brian had a spectacular surprise for Justin. This was the one event that Brian had planned so hard for him. And he knew that whenever Justin thought of their honeymoon, that this was going to be the one thing that would always stand out. They got new suits the night before at Prada. Brian never did give Emmett back his present. He paid him back for it, and worked it out somehow with Prada to postpone which seasonal line he would take. He would be taking their whole fall and winter line home with them, making Justin laugh.

 

"Cynthia's gonna have a cow when she gets these packages," Justin said. Anytime they sent home their suitcases filled with things they, or really Justin, bought, they'd get sent to the airport in Pittsburgh. Cynthia would go up there and get them, bring them back to work, and then give them to Sawyer to take home. Any other things they had directly shipped to Kinnetik, and Cynthia would arrange for whatever it was to be taken to Britin. Justin was right. She was gonna flip when she saw how many packages were coming from Prada. But Brian didn't care.

 

Brian took them to a spa after that. They got their hair cut. Both of them were having their hair get a little long since their wedding. The next day had an amazing breakfast delivered, and he told Justin to get his new Prada suit on. "This early? It's like 10 am. Where could we possibly be going that we would need a business suit? We're not meeting a client of yours, are we?" Justin asked. Brian rolled his eyes as he started getting dressed.

 

"And have you retaliate, and cut me off from fucking your ass? No, thanks. I like having sex on my honeymoon," Brian said, making Justin laugh. Brian listened to the GPS as it drove them to a art museum.

 

"Oh, another one? God, these museums are amazing here. Thank you," Justin said. Brian smiled, knowing Justin hadn't realized what was going on yet. They parked the car and started walking towards the museum. "Oh, shit! This is the place that my art was going to be. Well, it was gonna be in a lot of different places, but this was like home base for my art. I was going to be in Rome most of the time," Justin said. Brian nodded his head, acting like he didn't realize that. They went inside, and as usual when they entered an art museum, he let Justin lead the way. This was his area. His world. After about ten minutes, they got to the room where they had new artists' paintings hanging on the wall. Brian knew the second that Justin figured it out. He stopped, and he heard Justin suck in a breath. There on the walls were Justin's paintings.

 

Brian watched his face. Justin was barely breathing. He was in shock. Brian smiled. Justin never saw this coming. "My work...it's here," Justin barely whispered, covering his mouth. Tears were forming in Justin's eyes. "How?" he whispered.

 

"Well, Josh had ripped up your contract you had with him once he realized that you were marrying his wife's nephew. So, Sam basically forged your signature that you were allowing the tour to go on, and have your art work displayed. You didn't need to be on the tour. There're a couple other artists for that with their stuff. But all the paintings you were sending to Josh, and everything you had already painted for him, plus some stuff you had in Britin, so we had it sent over here," Brian said and stood next to him. Shoulder to shoulder. Staring at the wall. "You're finally hung. In Italy," Brian said. Justin was still so speechless. Brian wasn't going to say anymore. Justin had worked his whole life for this moment. He wanted Justin to bask in this moment.

 

Brian knew what he was feeling. When he started his own company, he looked around Kinnetik, and he had that moment. He had worked all his adult life for that moment. Justin was having his moment. He did it all by himself. "I've waited my whole life for this," Justin whispered. He was in awe. He was in shock. Brian loved it. Justin gulped and started catching his breath. "I can't believe you did this," Justin said. But Brian shook his head.

 

"You got yourself here. I just made sure that it still got here, when you gave it up to come back home to me. But you did it. This is all you," Brian said. The tears fell down Justin's cheeks, and Brian chuckled as he wiped them away with his thumbs.

 

"I've wanted two things since I was a little boy. To see my art work in a museum in Italy, and a family. You gave me both," Justin told him and kissed him.

 

"Mr. Taylor. You have finally arrived," a man said with a thick accent. The guys pulled apart to look at him. "Please, please. Your guests have requested a... how you say?  Signature," the man said, moving his fingers like he was signing something. Justin laughed and wiped his eyes.

 

"My autograph?" Justin said.

 

"Oh, yes, yes. Autograph. Please come, come," he said, waving his hand for them to follow.

 

"I don't go by Taylor anymore. It's Kinney now," Justin said, holding his left hand up proudly and showing his ring. Brian snorted and rolled his eyes.

 

"Aaahh, yes. Mr. Fitzgerald told me you are on holiday after your wedding...honeymoon. Yes. My apologies, Mr. Kinney. Please, follow me," he said. Brian watched from a distance the next few hours. People took pictures with the hot new artist. They asked him all about his paintings, and what inspired him. They asked about their recent wedding. Brian played the dutiful, loving husband, and showed up when he was supposed to. And he knew to take pictures. Justin would kill him if they got back to the hotel and realized that Brian never took any pictures.

 

They left the next day for Naples and enjoyed the Amalfi Coast. They ended their trip by staying a few days in Sicily, which especially excited Justin because that was where Brian had come me from. Brian's great-grandparents, from Sawyer and Teresa's side of the family, were all born in Sicily. Brian's great-grandmother Teresa still had family that lived there. Her brothers and sisters, and even her cousins were deceased now, but all her family members still had children, grandchildren, great-grandchildren, and even great-great-grandchildren.

 

Brian had explained to Teresa and Sawyer that he was taking Justin to Italy, and they had both made a few calls. They would be meeting up with a few family members from Teresa's family to take them out for a few places of sightseeing. A long distant cousin, Rosalia, had them over for dinner, and made them fabulous Italian food. Of course, they just called it food.

 

"Gosh, she is like the spitting image of your mom," Justin told him. He went and looked at photographs that were taken of the family in the 1800's. Justin's mouth dropped. "Holy shit. I know you look like your dad. But, my God! I don't know who you look like more. Teresa's side of the family, or Sawyer's."

 

"That is..." Rosalia counted on her fingers. "Seven great-grandfathers. No, for me he is seven. For your mother, he is seven. He is your eight great-grandfathers ago." she said. Justin's eyes widened. He loved listening to her speak. She spoke English well enough that they could understand her. But she forgot some words here and there.

 

They drove to a vineyard the next day to enjoy some wine. They even got to make their own, getting in the barrel and squishing them with their feet. Brian found it highly disgusting, while Justin laughed the whole time. "I'm not fucking drinking any of that," Brian said as he sat there washing his feet.

 

"Oh, come on! What's the difference between when you licked my feet and then sucked on my toes when you were fucking me?" Justin asked as he tilted his head. Brian smiled and did the same thing, the blood rushing to his cock.

 

"After I clean my feet, you'd better run down there into the vineyard so I can fuck you. I'll show you how well I can suck on your toes and make you cum," Brian said. Justin shivered. Brian didn't do that too often, and he thought it was weird the first time Brian had done that. But as he learned with everything Brian did, it turned him on! They made love that night in the vineyard, under the stars, in Italy. It was the most romantic thing Justin could have ever asked for.

 

The next day, though, in the morning, Brian started packing their things. "Are we going home this time?" Justin asked. Brian shrugged his shoulders and he sat up in bed. "Where are we going?" Justin asked.

 

"Nowhere, if you don't help me pack this shit up," Brian said. Justin jumped out of bed, naked, and started packing everything up. Luckily, Justin had learned on this trip to pack as they went along, so there wasn't much to do. There was a knock on the door, and it was the bellhop to collect their belongings.

 

"So. Where are we going?" Justin asked.

 

"To the airport."

 

"And where is the plane taking us?"

 

"To Greece to spend the night," Brian said. Justin cheered and kissed him.

 

"Oh, my God! We're only staying one night? You mean like we did in Madrid? Then where are we going?" Justin asked.

 

"That, my dear Justin, is a question for tomorrow," Brian said. The plane ride was a couple of hours, and Brian had their luggage (that had finally been shortened, because they sent the other suitcases back home, and could start all over again) sent to their hotel while they toured a little bit of Greece. They finally got to their hotel, fucked on the bed, in the shower, and had three hours of sleep before they had to wake up and get back to the airport. An even longer day of traveling, had them spending the night in Singapore. They didn't do any sightseeing, though. The little they saw was from the hotel airport as they slept for eight hours before getting back on a plane.

 

"Are you gonna let me know now where we're going? Two days of traveling for what, exactly? Are we going home? Because this really is the long way around the fucking world," Justin grumbled. Brian handed him his plane ticket and he looked at it. It was their final stop. "Sydney, Australia?" Justin asked. Brian nodded his head and sipped his coffee. "I don't remember us planning anything with Australia," Justin said.

 

"We didn't. I did. I was going to the airport. And I came back for you," Brian said. Justin stared at him for a minute, and then his eyes widened in understanding.

 

"Gay Mardi-Gras," Justin said. Brian smiled and nodded his head. Brian was on his way to the airport when the bomb went off at Babylon. He turned around to come back and find him. Brian threw his arm around his shoulder and walked him to security.

 

"This one's for me," Brian said happily. Another 8-hour flight, and they were in Australia. Not a long trip. Only seven days. But what a trip it was...they had no idea what was going on back home.

 


 

"Everything will be okay, Jennifer. We just have to pray everything's alright," Genevieve said as she put a mug of tea down and patted her shoulder.

 

"The police are doing everything they can. I know it doesn't mean much," Melanie told her.

 

"How many more days till they come back?" Tucker asked.

 

"They'll be home in three days. It's gonna take them over 24 hours to actually get home. Their layover is about 12 hours. They wanted to sleep in the airport hotel before they get back on another plane," Ted tried to explain.

 

"We don't need all the details of why. We have to call Brian. He needs to know what's going on," Michael said. Sam huffed and rolled her eyes.

 

"No...no I don't want to call them," Jennifer said.

 

"Brian needs to know-," Michael tried to say, but Teresa interrupted him.

 

"This isn't your decision to make. It's Jennifer's decision. And if she doesn't want us to call Justin and Brian, then I respect that. Everyone should," Teresa said. The group started nodding their heads.

 

"You don't get to decide here. You've only been in Brian's life a couple of months. I know Brian better then you, and this doesn't concern you," Michael told her. The room fell silent after a few gasps. Teresa rushed out of the room.

 

"You may be Brian's best friend, and spent most of your life with him. But that's his mother. And you're never going to be able to change that," Sawyer defended her.

 

"You're not going to be Brian's best friend much longer after what you just said to her. Because trust me, he will find out. This isn't about Brian. This is about Justin. And if his mother doesn't want us to call them, then it's her decision. No matter if you agree with it or not!" Sam yelled at him.

 

"Will you please stop fighting? You're scaring the baby," Tucker said as he rocked the crying baby in his arms. Jennifer turned to him and took her.

 

"It's all right, sweetie...I don't want Justin to know until he gets home. He and Brian deserve some type of peace," Jennifer whispered as she tried to soothe the baby.

 

"I think that everyone needs to stop yelling, and calm down. We have a very upset baby who just lost her mother. What we need to do is figure out what needs to be done next. And that's solely Jennifer's decision. If she doesn't want us to call Justin, it's her family and it's her right to say what goes," Debbie said firmly as she rubbed the baby's back.

 

"It's Brian's house that you're all in right now," Michael told them. Sam raised her arms.

 

"God, will you listen to yourself right now? This isn't just Brian's house! This is Brian AND Justin's house! They share it. And they're legally married right now. You have no right to call the shots. Jennifer does!" Sam yelled at him.

 

"Stop it! You have to calm down," Josh told her. Teresa came storming back into the room.

 

"I just want to say one thing," Teresa told Michael. Her face was red.

 

"Please don't do this," Sawyer begged her.

 

"No. I'm going to say it. I wasn't around Brian's whole life. Thank you for always being there to point it out. Because if I didn't have you pointing that out, I may just have actually forgetten. But I am his mother. And I love him. And I don't want to ruin the last few days he has of his honeymoon to tell him what's happened. He and Justin deserve to relax and come home. If we call them, Brian's going to get them on the first flight back, they're going to be miserable, and Justin won't be able to do a damn thing. He'll be a nervous wreck, flying through the fucking air. So, you are going to let Jennifer decide the right form of action, and I am going to back her up 100 %, because our sons are married to each other. We're family. And I swear to God, if you ever talk to me again, I will throw you out of here!" Teresa yelled, getting close to Michael's face. It was her father that pulled her back.

 

"That's enough! This is not helping," Robert said.

 

"Here. Let me hold her. I'll try and calm her down...I agree with them. We should wait till they're back home," Lindsay said as she took the baby and bounced her, calming her.

 

"Wow. Brian's other best friend agrees with Justin's mom. She must be crazy for going against Mic-," Sam tried to say.

 

"Will you stop that? You're not helping matters at all," Sawyer snapped at her.

 

"It is my decision. And no one's going to call them. There isn't anything they can do...I want them to enjoy the last few days of their honeymoon before...they come back to this mess," Jennifer cried.

 

"Shhh, it's ok," Tucker said, wrapping his arm around her.

 

"People are dead. And you just want to be quiet and say nothing? What if he goes after Brian?" Michael said.

 

"WHAT ABOUT JUSTIN? I swear to God, I will throw you out. This isn't about Brian!" Sam yelled at him. Sawyer pushed her back to the couch.

 

"You sit back down!" Sawyer yelled at his little sister, pointing at her.

 

"ENOUGH!" Genevieve yelled. Everyone stared at her. The room was silent. Even the baby had stopped crying. "This poor baby lost her mother last night. Her father killed her mother. And her own father kidnapped her sister. We don't know where Molly is right now. Right now, we should be thinking about Molly. And saying a prayer for her safety. Instead you stand there and argue," Genevieve said. Everyone stayed silent for a few moments. "This is about Jennifer's family," she told Michael. "These are Justin's little sisters, and his father. Jennifer gets to decide what happens. The boys will be home in three days. And when they get home, that is when they'll find out that Craig killed his wife and kidnapped Molly," Genevieve said sadly.