Sequel to "Can I Come Back Home to You?" The epilogue left you guys with a lot of questions. Who's dead? Who killed someone? What's this big emergency? Well, you'll get all those answers. But first, we left Brian and Justin as they were going on their honeymoon. Enjoy, everyone!
Categories: QAF-U.S. FICTION
, Minor Character Death
, Violence Characters: Ben
, Craig Taylor
, Jennifer Taylor
, Jenny Rebecca
, Molly Taylor
, Original Character(s)
May 07, 2017 Updated:
January 20, 2021
STORY DISCLAIMER: QAF AND ITS CHARACTERS ARE THE SOLE PROPERTY OF COWLIP PRODUCTIONS AND SHOWTIME. NO COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT IS INTENDED.
1. Just a Honeymoon is for Amateurs. I Don't Do Anything That Simple by SammyScaDoo [Reviews - 19] (13776 words)
Brian takes his new husband on a honeymoon filled with memories made and promises kept.
2. Well, Color Me Surprised! Justin's Sick Again by SammyScaDoo [Reviews - 4] (10310 words)
Justin and Brian return home from their honeymoon to deal with the shock their family has been hiding from them.
Regarding Craig being married and having a baby. I mentioned it before, but it was only briefly. When they all went to the courthouse about Molly, they mentioned that Laurie was there, and she had the baby. And Brian made a comment that she looked like Justin.
3. When You Mess With My Husband, You Mess With Me! by SammyScaDoo [Reviews - 2] (9011 words)
Brian and Michael have their much-needed confrontation, and Brian tries to make amends with his husband.
4. Justin's Little Sisters by SammyScaDoo [Reviews - 1] (12578 words)
5. Sam finally has good news! by SammyScaDoo [Reviews - 2] (11105 words)
6. Well Joan Kinney. Have a nice afterlife. by SammyScaDoo [Reviews - 2] (10645 words)
7. Our of all the millions of people in the world, that's the person I see by SammyScaDoo [Reviews - 2] (8777 words)
8. I blame Justin for turning me into this happy Sap. Freaken Sunshine. by SammyScaDoo [Reviews - 3] (13964 words)
9. Can you see me now? by SammyScaDoo [Reviews - 3] (11246 words)
10. Am I dreaming? Or are you really here? by SammyScaDoo [Reviews - 3] (10981 words)
11. And the long awaited chapter you've all been waiting for!!! by SammyScaDoo [Reviews - 21] (10431 words)
12. Thanksgiving by SammyScaDoo [Reviews - 9] (14336 words)
13. You’re a Mean One, Mr. Grinch by SammyScaDoo [Reviews - 14] (9836 words)
14. Christmas Chaos by SammyScaDoo [Reviews - 8] (14968 words)
15. The Reenactment of Brian! by SammyScaDoo [Reviews - 10] (23239 words)
16. You may not understand it, but then it all smacks you in the face, and BAM. You get it by SammyScaDoo [Reviews - 10] (13875 words)
17. Facebook can be a connection, or it can totally smack you in the face. The choice is really yours! by SammyScaDoo [Reviews - 8] (10575 words)
18. But Brian Doesn't Know That I Know That He Knows That I Know He Knows by SammyScaDoo [Reviews - 11] (12298 words)
19. Aliens and Dildos! by SammyScaDoo [Reviews - 9] (6704 words)
20. You Found What, Where? by SammyScaDoo [Reviews - 10] (11418 words)
21. I Hope You Appreciate my Sacrifice, Debbie Novotny by SammyScaDoo [Reviews - 11] (13468 words)
22. Freedom at Britin by SammyScaDoo [Reviews - 6] (13290 words)
23. Courtrooms, Lies, and Audiotapes by SammyScaDoo [Reviews - 4] (14062 words)
24. Romantic to Hot in Three Seconds by SammyScaDoo [Reviews - 6] (12816 words)
25. Never Invite My Parents to Dinner Again! by SammyScaDoo [Reviews - 17] (11688 words)