Midnight Whispers
QAF Brian and Justin Fanfiction
Author's Chapter Notes:

Chris is so out of character. I made him good in my fic, something that surely wouldn't have happened on the show, but then again, this is a fanfic.

Chris:

Justin Taylor. What word could I use to describe what I feel towards him?

Disgust.

Anger.

Attraction.

Fear.

More anger.

Jealousy.

More anger.

Inferiority.

Even more anger- if that's possible.

Pity.

Justin Taylor is a roller coaster of emotions, that's for sure.

Now, I can only say for sure that I am thankful to that pesky fairy.

Even after all the bullying I put him through, when I was down, he was the one to bring me back to my feet.

He was forced to tutor me by Mr. Harrows, surprisingly, when I am not trying to make fun of him, we both get along pretty well. Justin is a nice guy, funny when he wants to and a sarcastic little shit as well. Not to mention he is drop dead... I am getting off track. He is also an excellent teacher, from what I gathered he was the home-schooling a ten years old boy.

You see, Justin has always made me feel inferior... as if I would never be good enough. He is very good looking, has a friendship that will surely last for his whole life, he has a gift on the realm of the arts, he already knows what he wants to do with his life and is starting to work for making it real, he is graduating a year earlier and is already working. He is the perfect son, someone who can only make their parents proud... if he weren't gay.

The worst of it all, was the fact that Justin is out and proud. He has no confusion of what he is or what he should feel. I envy him so much for that. He does not have to look around him every time he fails to keep himself from looking at another boy for too long, or be in negation. Or worse, doubt if the only reason why he likes women is because he wants to forget the fact that he is attracted to men.

But Justin, the observant Taylor, saw right threw me. The first thing he assured me of, was that my secret was safe with him- that everyone has the right to come out of the closet when they think they are ready. If he hadn't said that, I would have gone back to making his days in highschool a living hell. Always paranoid, not knowing if the stares I normally was given were out of appreciation like usual or out of mockery because Taylor told the whole school of my dark dirty little secret.

Justin, after reassuring me that I could trust him, proceeded on helping me out of my confusion. He finally made me see that those who didn't stick with me after discovering my attraction to people of the same sex were not worth keeping them in my life. He helped me finally realize that just because I like men, doesn't mean I don't like women as well. He even came with me when I decided to come out to my parents, though I was still not ready for other people to know.

My mom and dad were surprisingly very supportive. They might not understand it, but they at least accept me. They were delighted with Justin and thanked him for all the help he has given me. Not only with discovering myself, but also with school- my grades had never been better, for once I was learning... and truly enjoying it. Also, because thanks to my new friend I was no longer a bully. My parents never liked me being so close minded and not accepting other being different, but now they didn't have to worry anymore about that.

As the months went by, not only my friendship with Justin strengthened, but I began forming a bond with Daphne as well. My mom even told me that if I started dating Justin they would be delighted, from what I gathered, they might still not be one hundred percent sure of the fact that I am bisexual, but having Justin as a son-in-law? They were ecstatic! I had to tell her that no, I didn't like Justin like that but I might ask Daphne out. Mom was so disappointed that I almost laughed at how ironic the situation was: I used to be afraid of them disapproving me liking men, but now my mother was disappointed that I prefer dating a girl over a boy.

I was happy about that, but also sad, even my parents thought Justin was perfect... that he was better than me. I almost began to turn back to my old self, but they both noticed me pulling away and confronted me about it. Then they proceeded to tell me how stupid I was for even thinking Justin was perfect. Taylor then confessed to me that his old self would have taunted me and mocked me with the fact that I also liked men, a payback for all the suffering I made him go through. But lately he went through some stuff that made him grow up fast and see that the path he would have chosen would have been a childish one and only would only lead to misery.

Things were back to normal. I asked Daphne out and surprisingly, she accepted. One date turned into two, two into three, and soon we began dating officially. Everything was perfect... or at least the closest thing to perfection.

Until I went out one night, to walk my dog, just to find one of my best friends being ravished against a jeep, by a clearly older man.

"Justin!" I exclaimed, shocked by the scene unfolding in front of me.

What the heck was going on?!