Midnight Whispers
QAF Brian and Justin Fanfiction

Author's Notes: How about a little light and calm before the storm. Also a little explanation of Tom seeing the devil. I mean did you guys forget that he did indeed see the devil? More of Maze and Am which I have called Amazed I'm trying to get it to stick so if u tweet or use Tumblr or anything how about using that as a hashtag for a sister? I started posting this story at so must of my comments in the author's notes are replies to what goes on there. That's why some of this little notes may not make since to any of you. As always I write in real time the first note will be when I start the chapter and the last will be when I finish let's hope they are both on the same day. Remember this story is based on Devil by Foxes it's a great song which I will be making a fanvid for. Last thing most chapter titles are direct lines from the song unless I say different. This chapter is not a lyric from the song. If I used all the lyrics quickly they wouldn't be much story to tell and since I've got all this story thought this will be a long one. Okay so Sophia is the Angel of Love, wait until you hear why Luci calls her Candy it's so cute.

Chapter 4: A Little Piece of Candy


"What do you mean fabricated?" Chloe asked taking the seat by the bed.

She took in her surroundings, and all of a sudden she didn't appreciate how bland this place was. It was well the perfect word for it sterile. She watched as different emotions passed over his face. He was about to tell her something important.

"Your mother and father wanted to have a child. Why I don't know, I mean they are teeny tiny little monsters that cling, and you have to change their cages. I'm sorry I'm getting off tangent. They wanted to have a baby, but they couldn't. I guess your mother was barren, father does make some of you broken, but she prayed to him. She prayed and they were answered, good old Amendiel came down and put a bun in her oven. Nine months later you were done."

Chloe was trying to process this. How exactly was this happening? God was real, okay so she was trying to get her mind on that, but she should've figured since her potential boyfriend was the devil. So God was real and he came down here and gave her mother a baby?

"Oh my god! You mean he put me inside of her like Mary! Am I like your sister? Have I been lusting after my angel of a brother? Oh God, I'm going to be sick."

"It's nothing like that detective. I mean it isn't something from the Syfy channel. You are your mother's child you are a Decker. My father, let's just say he provided the glue. He made it possible so that your mommy and daddy's stuff could make a whole. So yea because of that it has made it possible for you to be real. Then because of that little bit of magic is why you can't fall under my spell as you put it."

"Well that's good." She sighed for relief.

"So what's fabricated?"

"Are you not listening detective. He made you, and he made you fall in my path. This push and pull that we have for each other is obviously something in his plan to manipulate me. I won't be a pawn, and you shouldn't want to be one either."

"What if I said I don't mind being manipulated as long as I can be with you." She smiled taking his hand.

"To that I say you're a fool, I can't be with you if I don't know if this is real, and you shouldn't want to either detective.

She was stunned. How could he say such a thing? Why didn't he realize that this was real? She could feel it in her bones. She knew that he was the devil now, and she was willing to go down in flames just to be with him. She wanted him to let her save him. She could see that he loved her just as much as she him.

"Lucifer." She pleaded.

"Get out of here now detective!" he shouted. She jumped. She tried to stop herself from doing it, but his eyes had flames behind them and that was just still too much for her.

"See detective, no matter how much you think I'm a man you could love we both know you couldn't."

She wanted him to see that she could and she did, but she thought better of it. It had been a long day, and maybe it would be best if she came back tomorrow.

"I'm glad you're alright Lucifer. You get some rest, and I'll come back tomorrow, and I'll even bring Trixie." She smiled and suppressed her tears.

*DS*

Maze didn't really know what she was doing. She had left Amenadiel to talk to his sister, and she decided to take a stroll. Yea see that was the thing, she was taking a stroll. She had been upset with Lucifer because he was changing. All she wanted to do was raise a little hell, and he was going toward the detective and it made him angry, but the thing was that she was changing herself as well. She was being drawn to Amenadiel, and the thing was she liked it. She liked it a lot, and she didn't know what to do with herself.

"Hi." Sophia said appearing out of nowhere.

"I'd appreciate if you didn't do that." Maze glared.

"Oh come on Maze, I'm not here to hurt you. I like you. I like how you've helped my brother."

"Oh really, I thought you would want me to help you send Lucifer back to hell as soon as possible. I mean it's where he belongs. It's the word you all spout once you come into view. I conquer. This plane is changing him, and I don't like it."

"You're right, he does need to return to hell, but not yet. Not without Chloe. I wasn't really talking about him though; I mean Amenadiel. I see the way he looks at you."

"Yes I'm sure you do, probably one of the reasons that he's fallen. I'm a temptress, he I gave him a taste of the demonly body. He couldn't resist, no one can." She smiled looking Sophia up and down.

Sophia knew she had to get back to Lucifer, but she had plans for Maze. Her life was about to become very different, but she liked to have fun too. She truly was beautiful, and she could tell that her brother thought about her a lot when he created her. That would be a conversation for later. She gently touched her shoulder, and Maze was like jelly in her palms. She leaned in close and kissed her gently. She was like a champagne bottle bursting. She just couldn't get enough of her heavenly taste, and she liked it.

"Sophia!" Amenadiel shouted pulling them apart.

"That dear brother is jealousy, you two have fun. No worries, everyone likes a taste of Candy every once and a while." She giggled vanishing from sight.

*DS*

Tom Meyer sat in his cell terrified. He had done two terrible things. The first thing he did was he told of the devil, when he came to him he told him he was never to tell them about him. That he was special. He had recorded all of the things that he'd done in his life, and he told him that he would be forgiven, that he would protect him in hell, but then all that changed. He came and acted as if he had never seen him before, and he had a face. He had never shown him that face before, he didn't even know he could appear unscarred.

"You're thinking too much!" a voice growled.

"Master I'm so sorry. You came there without warning, and then the gun it just went off. Please tell me you forgive me? I stayed with you, and I confessed."

"You did, but you told them. That was never a part of the deal."

"If I didn't tell them they were going to think I was crazy. I was not going to go to a loony bin, the world needs to know you exist. They have to be warned. That's why I'm going to have a bigger press conference."

"Oh Tommy don't you realize you're not going to make it to see tomorrow." The devil sneered walking closer.

"No!" he screamed.

*DS*

"No!" Lucifer startled awake.

Something was wrong, very wrong. The first thing he noticed waking up was the pain, there was so much pain. Everything hurt, his back from cutting off his wings, this giant whole in his chest from being shot earlier, even where Chloe had shot him hurt he hurt a lot. He looked down at his hand to his ring, and it was glowing.

"No no no!" he shouted rising from the bed.

He heard the monitors begin to beep time he unhooked himself, but they didn't understand what was happening. Someone was going to hell, they were going and they were being escorted by the devil. That couldn't be happening he was there. He went to the window to pull it up, but he couldn't.

"I'm mortal." He shrieked.

He looked around, but there was no Decker in sight. This was something else, something else was happening. He closed his eyes to call out to Candy, or Amenadiel but there was nothing, he didn't have his powers. He looked down, and noticed that he had pulled his stitches and was bleeding a lot. His knees gave out and he dropped to the floor hard.

Just then the door opened and there was tons of activity of nurses helping him back to bed and tending do his mortal wounds. They put something in his arm and the drugs were dare he say heavenly. They were being so kind, but they had no idea the devil was lose doing father knows what. The drugs were about to take him under, and he couldn't stop them. Before he lost consciousness he whispered "Father help me, help us all." Then he gave into the darkness.

End Notes: Okay this one took me two days. What did you think? Comments equals love.