Midnight Whispers
QAF Brian and Justin Fanfiction

Chapter 54

EPILOGUE

"How many more days till they come back?"

"They'll be home in three days. It's gonna take them over 24 hour to actually get home. They're layover is about 12 hours. They wanted to sleep in the airport hotel before they get back on another plane."

"We don't need all the details of why. We have to call Brian. He needs to know what's going on."

"No...no I don't want to call them."

"Brian needs to know-"

"This isn't your decision to make. It's Jennifer's decision. And if she doesn't want us to call Justin and Brian then I respect that. Everyone should."

"You don't get to decide here. You've only been in Brian's life a couple of months. I know Brian better then you, and this doesn't concern you. "

"You may be Brian's best friend, and spent most of your life with him. But that's his mother. And you're never going to be able to change that."

"You're not going to be Brian's best friend much longer. After what you just said to her. Because trust me, he will find out. This isn't about Brian. This is about Justin. And is his mother doesn't want us to call them, then it's her decision. No matter if you agree with it or not."

"Will you please stop fighting. Your scaring the baby."

"It's all right sweetie...I don't want Justin to know until he gets home. He and Brian deserve some type of peace."

"I think that everyone needs to stop yelling, and calm down. We have a very upset baby who just lost her mother. What we need to do is figure out what needs to be done next. And that's solely Jennifer's decision. If she doesn't want us to call Justin, it's her family and it's her right to say what goes."

"It's Brian's house that you're all in right now."

"God will you listen to yourself right now? This isn't just Brian's house. This is Brian AND Justin's house. They share it. And they're legally married right now. You have no right to call the shots. Jennifer does."

"Stop it. You have to calm down."

"I just want to say one thing."

"Please don't do this."

"No. I'm going to say it. I wasn't around Brian's whole life. Thank you for always being there to point it out. Because if I didn't have you pointing that out, I may just actually forget. But I am his mother. And I love him. And I don't want to ruin the last few days he has of his honeymoon to tell him what's happened. He and Justin deserve to relax and come home. If we call them, Brian's going to get them on the first flight back, they're going to be miserable and Justin won't be able to do a damn thing. He'll be a nervous wreck flying through the fucking air. So you are going to let Jennifer decide the right form of action, and I am going to back her up 100 % because our sons are married to each other. We're family. And I swear to God if you ever talk to me again, I will throw you out of here-"

"That's enough! This is not helping."

"Here. Let me hold her. I'll try and calm her down...I agree with them. We should wait till they're back home."

"Wow. Brian's other best friend agrees with Justin's mom. She must be crazy for going against Mik-"

"Will you stop that. You're not helping matters at all."

"It is my decision. And no one's going to call them. There isn't anything they can do...I want them to enjoy the last few days of their honeymoon before...they come back to this mess."

"Shhh it's ok."

"People are dead. And you just want to be quiet and say nothing? What if he goes after Brian?"

"WHAT ABOUT JUSTIN? I swear to God I will throw you out. This isn't about Brian!"

"You sit back down!"

"ENOUGH!"