Midnight Whispers
QAF Brian and Justin Fanfiction

 

CHAPTER 50

"What's their names again?" Brian asked as he drove him, Justin and Gus to the hotel where they were getting married. Justin laughed and rolled his eyes.

"My moms brother is Adam, and his wife Sheila. They have three kids. Brandon, who's 26 and married to Melissa. And they have their one year old daughter Elena. And then my other cousin Michelle who's 24, and Adam who's 23." Justin said. Brian nodded.

"More freaken people I have to remember their names." Brian grumbled, making Justin chuckle.

"Then my mom's sister Lynda. She's married to Dennis. And they have two daughters. Carrie and Jeannie. They're 25 and 24." Justin said. Brian just crossed his eyes. He couldn't deal with anymore people to remember. "And then my grandparents. Michelle and Adam. That's where my uncle Adam got my cousins names from." Justin told him.

"And they're all gonna be there?" Brian asked. Justin chuckled and nodded.

"All 13 of them. I don't feel as nervous having them meet you and Gus for the first time. My mom's showing off her twenty something year old boyfriend to them." he said, rolling his eyes.

"You gonna get over that any time soon?" Brian asked. Justin shook his head. When they got to the hotel, they met up with Jennifer, Molly and Tucker in the lobby, and they waited for Justin's family to come downstairs. He had to admit he was super nervous. He always liked his mom's side of the family. But they were more reserved. More conservative. He wondered really if they were just coming to his wedding to make his mother feel better.

He hadn't seen any of them since they came down for the summer going into his senior year. He and his cousins would sneak out into the backyard to smoke pot, but it really was the most daring thing his cousins had ever done. They were now attending his wedding. His very gay wedding. Even his own grandparents. He wondered how they would take it. He wondered how his mother was actually able to talk them all into coming.

Molly was laughing with Gus, when she looked over at Brian and smiled. She leaned in close to him. "Do you wanna know a secret?" she asked Brian. He raised an eyebrow at her.

"What the hell kind of secret would you be able to tell me that's worth hearing?" Brian asked. She rolled her eyes.

"MOM! DAD! DOWN HERE!" Jennifer called over to Justin's family. Molly giggled and grabbed Brian and pulled him to her left side, knocking into Tucker. He turned his head to look at them, but before he could ask what happened, Molly yanked on his arm, and he was standing where Brian was, next to Justin.

"What are you?..." Tucker trailed off, when Molly pulled Brian down so she could whisper in his ear.

"My mom said that you were older then Justin, and that Tucker was younger then her. But she never told them that you were like 15 years older then Justin, and that Tucker's half of moms age." Molly said, giggling.

"I'm only 10 years older then him." Brian hissed.

"He's 12 years older then Justin." Tucker clarified. Justin's family made their way over to them, and hugged Jennifer, Justin and Molly.

"You must be Tucker. It's so nice to finally meet you. My daughter has said such lovely things about you." Justin's grandmother said to Brian.

"And you're Brian. It's nice to finally meet you." Jennifer's sister said. She and Jennifer looked like twins. Brian turned and glared at Molly, and Tucker finally understood why Molly yanked him over to stand next to Justin. Molly was smiling, and trying not to laugh.

"Well no-" Jennifer tried to say.

"You are such an adorable young man." Justin's grandmother said to Tucker. Brian looked over at Justin. His face was turning red and he looked over at his mother, eyes glaring at her.

"Mom wait-"

"Grandma...this...this isn't Brian." Justin said, trying to keep his voice from sounding cold. Brian cleared his throat and chuckled, raising his hand.

"There seems to be a little mix up. I'm Brian. And this is Tucker." Brian said, putting his hands on Tucker's shoulder and moving him to stand next to Jennifer, so he could stand next to Justin. "I'm with your grandson." Brian said nicely. To nice for Justin's liking. Brian was trying to be on his best behavior. Which wasn't like him. "And this is my son Gus." Brian said, looking down at Gus. Justin's family all hugged Brian and Tucker. Justin noticed that a couple of his cousin's just laughed at what happened, but didn't seem to disgusted. They didn't seem disgusted at all, much to his own relief.

His cousin Carrie instantly ran up and hugged Justin tightly. "I can't believe we haven't seen you since you were like, 17 years old. You look so grown up. I can't believe you're getting married before I even found a guy." she joked, pinching his cheeks. They all went into the hotel restaurant to eat, and Brian chuckled at one point.

"You're whole entire family is blonde. Every single one of you." Brian joked. The night went rather smoothly. Justin's family was totally adoring Brian and Gus. They didn't seem too shocked by Justin and Brian's age difference. And they didn't seem to shocked at Tucker's age difference with his mother. Even though Molly pointed out, that it would be more logical for their mother to date Brian, because he was older then Tucker, and Tucker should date Justin, because he was much closer to Justin's age then Jennifer. His cousins just laughed loudly. Brian wrapped his arm around Molly at one point and threatened to let Justin take her outside and beat her. And then had to bribe her with money to make her shut up, and stop making all the age jokes.

Justin was more then relieved by the time they left the hotel. He thought his family would feel awkward, attending a gay wedding. And he still thought that his grandparents, and aunts and uncles were a little taken back. But he could tell that they weren't disgusted or repulsed. They didn't understand a gay marriage, but they loved Justin, so they were trying to understand. And that was all he could ask for.

They dropped Gus off at Lindsay and Mel's, and went back across the street to their own house. Justin was all to excited for the next day. It was Thursday before their wedding on Saturday, and all their friends and family were heading up to the hotel in Pittsburgh to get settled in. Brian couldn't help but be amused by Justin's excitement. He hoped nothing would go wrong. For Justin's sake.

"You know." Justin said as he was taking his clothes off and putting them into their hamper. "This is the very last time we'll sleep in this bed, and be single. Next time we sleep in it, we'll be husband and husband." Justin sang, unbuttoning his jeans. Brian chuckled as he came out of the bathroom in his underwear and took them off, throwing them to Justin to throw them in the hamper.

"You just love saying that. The word husband just gives you a hard-on." he chuckled, getting under the blanket. Justin laughed and took his clothes off and turned off the light and got into bed with him.

"It's something I've wanted since the night I met you...I'm happy. Deliriously happy." Justin admitted.

The next morning, Sawyer and Brian's family were bustling around packing their things back up to take to the hotel. Brian and Justin were sitting at the kitchen island when Meredith came in, with Ali whining behind her. "Pleeeease. I haven't driven for over a week. I'm going through withdrawals" Ali whined. Meredith spun around.

"If you ask me again so help me God Allison, I'm going to take away your phone, your Ipod, your Ipad, your computer, your 3DS. Everything. It'll be gone and I'm throwing it in the damn pool." Meredith said and walked over to take a mug out of the cabinet and started pouring coffee. Ali crossed her arms.

"You won't throw them in pool. You'd have to replace all of it." Ali said. Brian burst out laughing as Meredith glared at her daughter. Ali spun around and walked out of the kitchen. Sawyer started laughing from the table.

"First world problems." Sam joked.

"I swear I'm going to kill her. You're taking her back with you to New York." Meredith threatened Josh.

"I'd totally take her back." Josh joked.

"What's she freaking out about anyways?" Brian asked. Meredith rolled her eyes.

"She hasn't driven a car since she came up here. She doesn't understand that driving is a privilege and not a right. She doesn't understand that she's not covered under any of the rental cars insurance." Meredith said.

"And she really kinda sucks." Carver said. Cynthia chuckled and smacked his shoulder.

"She doesn't suck." Meredith said. Later on, Brian brought down a few suitcases and put them in the back of Sawyer's SUV. They had everything he and Justin would need for the beginning of their honeymoon. Saturday was the wedding, but they were staying in the hotel on Sunday with everyone. Justin wanted to just hang out the entire day by the pool, and veg out. All Justin knew, was that they were leaving on Monday to go to some mystery destination. He had no idea what Brian had in store for him. After he put them in the back, everyone started coming out and packing up the vans, and Justin came down with their Hugo Boss bags that held their tuxedos. And he was all smiles as he placed them in the back of his SUV and hung them on the hook. Brian chuckled and rolled his eyes fondly. Sam came running out, holding her bag with her dress above her head, and rolling one of her huge suitcases behind her.

"Thank God I don't have to bring everything. We're coming back on Monday to hang out for a week before we leave." Sam said as she rolled her suitcase towards Brian and hung up her dress.

"I don't do manual labor." Brian said, shoving it back towards her.

"I'm strong, but I'm not that strong. Pick it up asshole." Sam told him.

"Samantha June, do you have to use such foul language?" Cynthia asked her. Theresa's pink SUV pulled up at that moment. She got out and said hello.

"Do you have to park that fucking thing in my driveway?" Brian groaned. She just rolled her eyes.

"Why don't you say anything to him about dropping an F-bomb?" Sam demanded from her mother, as Theresa came up and kissed both Brian and Justin's cheeks.

"Because I didn't hear him say a word. And I like him better." Cynthia said, going back inside. Sam's mouth dropped. A couple more of the adults came back out, loading up the cars, and Theresa's.

"Can I please drive your SUV uncle Sawyer?" Ali asked. Sawyer shook his head and Ali stood there scowling with her arms crossed.

"I think that's the last of it. I think we have everything." Mark said, clapping his hands.

"Now just get your fucking kids in the vans and let's go." Sawyer told him. Sam turned back to her mother.

"What about him? He's dropping F-Bombs to." Sam demanded.

"Honey you're about to be 29. Stop making up lies about your brother. He never uses bad language in front of me." Cynthia said as she walked over to the van to get in. The group laughed at her. Brian shut the back of Justin's SUV as Justin pulled out the keys. Brian thought he was going to hand them to him, but Justin turned and tossed them at a very surprised Ali. She caught them and stared at them.

"You can drive it to the hotel. No speeding. No driving like an idiot. Use your turn signals. No playing with your phone or the radio. No talking on the phone or playing the radio to loud. And be very careful, because Brian will kill you if you get a scratch on my car." Justin said, smiling at her. Her eyes widened.

"Justin." Meredith said. Ali ran over and hugged Justin tightly.

"Oh my God thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you." Ali cheered.

"I CALL SHOTGUN!" Spencer yelled and hopped into the front seat.

"Wait a fucking minute." Brian said.

"Justin you don't have to let her drive your car." Meredith said.

"As long as I don't have to hear her bitching anymore." Carver said, making Meredith smack him.

"It's really ok. I trust Ali. You promise to drive safely right?" Justin asked. She nodded her head excitedly

"I promise. Spencer will have my phone the whole time. If someone calls she can talk to them. I don't need the radio on because we'll have the GPS on the whole time. I'll constantly watch the road and the cars around me. I'll use my blinker. I'll drive the speed limit the whole time. I promise." Ali said, jumping up and down.

"No 16 year old is driving my fucking car." Brian said.

"It's Justin's car not yours. And he already said I could." Ali teased him. One of the vans drove out of the driveway.

"PARKER! DRIVE WITH US!" Gus called from across the street. Parker jumped out of one of the vans and went running across the street.

"Just be careful alright?" Justin said. She nodded again and hugged her. Meredith and Carver rounded up the last few kids and put them in the van as they pulled out, and Theresa backed up and out of the driveway. Brian shook his head, but then something caught his eye. Something by the front door. He walked over to it saw a large square blue rock that had their names on it.

"What the fuck is this?" Brian demanded as he turned around and pointed to it. Justin laughed and rolled his eyes.

"Will you get in the fucking SUV?" Sam demanded and got into the back seat of Sawyer's SUV.

"What is this thing poking out of the grass?" Brian asked Justin.

"Your aunt Angela made it for us. For our new home. Since my last name is Kinney. It makes you me and Gus a family." Justin said all sappy. Brian scrubbed his face.

"You have shit hanging out of my front yard. You have a 16 year old driving my car." Brian rambled.

"BRIAN GET IN THE CAR!" Sam yelled out the window, repeatedly slamming her hand against the door. "GET IN THE CAR. GET IN THE FUCKING CAR!" She screamed, making everyone laugh. He ignored her, and walked over to the drivers side of Justin's SUV, and leaned in. Causing Ali's smile to fall of her face.

"You're driving a piece of my property. A possession that I happen to like very much. If you get one dent. One scratch. Spill some water, your gonna be stuck here all summer working every fucking day for me. And I don't mean cleaning my house. I mean going to the apartments that I own. Or the bars and clubs. Scrubbing toilets. Do you like cleaning vomit out of urinals?" Brian asked. Her mouth dropped open.

"Brian get in the car." Justin said. Brian gave Ali a warning look and pointed at her, and walked over to the passenger side of the SUV.

"Get in the fucking car Brian Kinney!" Sam said again. He opened the door and slammed it shut. Sawyer just chuckled as he pulled out of the driveway, with Ali behind him. "What is the matter with you?" she demanded from the backseat.

"You've invaded my house. Now you're driving my cars. Next thing I know you'll be moving in-Oh wait, YOU ALREADY HAVE!" Brian glared back at her. Her and Justin just laughed in the back seat. Brian ended up calming down a bit, but just grumbled about everything. They pulled up to the hotel and checked in, and started pulling out everyone's suitcases.

"Shit. Which car did I put my suitcase in?" Sam asked, looking in Theresa's trunk.

"I put it in mine." Justin said. Brian looked around.

"Where's my fucking SUV?" Brian demanded. Justin smacked him.

"It's mine. Remember? I just let you drive it, but it belongs to me. She's around here with it. Chill out." Justin said. Meredith pulled out her phone.

"Don't worry I'll call Spence." Meredith said as she put the phone to her ear. "Hey Spence where are you?" she asked. Her face squished up and she put her finger to her other ear to hear her daughter. "Spencer slow down I can't understand you." she said. Everyone stopped to look at her. "Where are you? Are you ok?" she asked frantically. Derek was the closest and pulled on the phone to tilt it so he could hear.

"Spencer tell your mom where you are." Derek said calmly as Meredith started crying. "We'll come get you ok. Just calm down and we'll be right there." Derek said and took her phone and hung it up.

"What happened?" Sam asked.

"Get in the van." Derek told his sister. He turned around to yell for Carver to come back. Carver started running across the parking lot "Spencer said they got into an accident on the off ramp at the highway. Spencer's hysterical." Derek said. Carver came running up, and Brian grabbed the keys out of his hands.

"I know the backroads to get there. Come on." Brian said as he hopped into one of the vans. Justin, Meredith, Carver, Sam, Derek and Sawyer all hopped back into the vans.

"Sam call Josh and tell him to come back and grab that stuff." Sawyer said, referring to the things they unloaded and just left there. Derek told Carver what was wrong, while Meredith cried. "Tell him where were going, but don't tell mom." Sawyer told her. Sam nodded her head, and started whispering into her phone to her husband. "Mer, I'm sure they're ok. They have to be if they're answering their phones." Sawyer told her.

"But she was sobbing. Spencer never sobs. She's the calm one." Meredith cried. Not even two minutes driving, Brian ran into traffic.

"Fuck." Brian said. He looked around, and drove onto the grass and sped up around all the cars that went for a few miles, with cars beeping at him the whole way.

"Brian we can't drive on the-" Justin tried to say.

"I dare a fucking cop to stop me." Brian said as he kept driving. He got as far as he could, until there were cars that were to close to the sides for him to drive. They could see up ahead fire trucks, ambulances and the flashing lights of the cop cars. Everyone piled out and started running closer to the accident. Meredith screamed as they ran around the first ambulance. There was Justin's beautiful SUV, completely turned upside down. They all just stopped in horror.

"You need to get back!" someone ordered them.

"My nieces were in that car." Sawyer said, scrubbing his face.

"Where are my babies?" Meredith cried. There were at least eight other cars involved in the accident. Justin's SUV had flown over the median and came over to the complete opposite side. Glass was everywhere. Pieces of different cars everywhere. One person was screaming and being placed into the ambulance. A paramedic came running over.

"You're Allison and Spencer's family?" she asked. They all started asking her questions at once. Where were they? Were they alright. "They're over here. They're ok." she said, and led Meredith around Justin's SUV, around a blue car that was wrapped around a pole, and around a fire truck, to see Allison and Spencer sitting on the back of an ambulance. Meredith screamed and went running to them. The girls didn't hear her until she was standing in front of them. They jumped and started sobbing into their parents arms.

"Oh Jesus Christ." Sawyer said as he bent down, putting his hands on his knees.

"What happened?" Derek asked one of the cops.

"Drunk driver. He was coming down the off ramp and she saw him in her rear view mirror." the officer said, pointing to Ali. "She tried to move out of the way, completely got off the road. But he didn't stay on the road, and slammed right into her and pushed her into the street. She tried to drive out of it, but the oncoming cars still hit her and she went over the median and flipped over." the officer said. Sam let out a sob and covered her mouth. Sawyer stood up and looked like he was trying not to throw up. "These two girls are very lucky. Not a bump or scratch on them. Two teenagers pulled over and ran out and pulled the girls right out. Seat belts saved their lives." the officer said as he patted Derek's back and went back over to the fire truck.

Everyone walked over to the girls, but Brian turned back around and walked back over to the SUV. It was totaled. All the windows were shattered. And it was upside down. The fucking car was upside down. He wondered how the girls even got out. The doors weren't opened. But then again, the windows were gone. He looked and realized that the teenagers must have cut their seat belts off of them. He stood there for a few minutes, just staring, before he walked back over to hear Ali sobbing, and trying to tell them what happened. Brian grabbed the cop that was passing by.

"What happened to the driver?" Brian asked. The cop stood straight up.

"Took him to the hospital." he said gruffly. Brian could tell the cop was mad.

"Is everyone else alright?" Brian asked. The cop shook his head. He pointed to a mini van.

"Mother and three kids. None of them survived." the officer said and walked away.

"I'm...I'm sorry...I tried to...get out...of the way...but cars were...coming and I...couldn't turn right...on the street...so I got...off the road...but he still...hit me and...and we went over." Ali sobbed. "I'm sorry...I'm so sorry..." she cried harder.

"It's not your fault." Meredith said.

"But the car." Ali cried. Justin stepped forward.

"Ali I don't care about my car. Cars can be replaced. You and your sister can't be replaced." Justin said, gulping.

"But Brian...told me not...to break the car." she cried. Brian stepped forward and stood in front of her. She started crying harder.

"Are you hurt?" Brian asked gently. She shook her head, and he looked at Spencer. "What about you?" he asked her.

"No." Spencer whispered. He nodded and looked back at Ali.

"I don't care about that fucking car. I can go buy another one and have it waiting back at the hotel for me. All I care about is that you're both ok. And you're both safe." Brian said. She shook her head.

"But I totaled it." she sobbed. He looked over at the other cars and shook his head.

"Did you drive drunk?" Brian asked her. She shook her head. "Did you run a red light or a stop sign?" he asked. She shook her head again. "We're you playing on your phone? Not paying attention?" he asked. She shook her head again. "Then no you didn't total the car. The fucking drunk driver totaled the car. You did nothing wrong. And in my eyes, you did exactly what I asked, and you didn't wreck the car. It's not your fault if someone drives drunk and hits you." Brian told her. She just stared at him, and he pulled on her shoulders and pulled her to his chest, making her sob harder.

He hugged her and kissed the top of her head. He didn't realize that he actually liked her. He could feel that little tug in his heart. Dare he say that he even loved his little cousin. As he looked at the totaled car, he realized he could have lost her, and that he would never really get to know her. He didn't realize how much of a loss he would feel.

"You didn't happen to hold on to my dress did you Spence?" Sam asked. Sawyer smacked the back of her head, and Spencer giggled, making Sam smile. "There's my pretty neicey-poo's smile." she said as she wiped Spencer's tears and hugged her tightly. "It's ok Ali if you lost my dress. You're uncle Sawyer has lots of money to get my dress and the husbands to be tuxedo's replaced." Sam said, making Ali turn her head and smile. A paramedic came over to them.

"I'd really like if they'd sit back down and drink some water. Try and catch their breath, and I strongly recommend them going to the hospital. Just to make sure they're alright." the woman said. She guided them back over to the back of the ambulance, while Brian, Justin, Sawyer and Derek stood facing each other.

"I swear they're not even my kids and they give me gray hairs and ulcers." Sawyer said, scrubbing his face.

"Fucking drunk driver." Derek said, shaking his head, and taking out his phone. "I'll tell Jules they're ok and to spread the word." Brian felt Justin rubbing his back.

"You ok?" Justin asked. Brian nodded.

"Yeah I'm fine. The car..." he trailed off, making Justin nod.

"It's awful." Justin said. Brian leaned forward.

"I don't know how they made it out of there without a scratch on them." Brian whispered to him, admitting to himself that his two younger cousins could have died. In the car he bought for Justin.

"Where's Samantha?" Sawyer asked looking around. Brian, Justin and Derek all looked around. "I swear we need a fucking bell on her." Sawyer said.

"SAMANTHA!" Derek yelled. Brian looked around, and saw her across the street, on the other side of the road.

"She's over there." Brian pointed out.

"What the fuck is she doing over there." Sawyer demanded. They saw her smile and grab something and come running back over. No cars were able to pass yet, so she weaved in and out of the damaged cars. She got to the median and scooted over and ran over triumphantly, holding up what looked like a Champagne bottle. "What the fuck are you doing?" Sawyer demanded.

"It was in my suitcase. It didn't break. Kick ass driving Ali." Sam cheered. Derek and Sawyer rolled their eyes, and she turned to look at Justin and Brian. "Everything flew out on the other side of the road. My suitcase, Justin's suitcase, I think Parker's suitcase and our bags that have my dress and your tux's are over there. They said we could come back over and get our stuff." she said, bouncing up and down.

"Why do you have a Champagne bottle in your suitcase?" Brian asked. She tilted her head.

"This bottle comes with me wherever I go." Sam told him. The girls ended up going to the hospital in the ambulance, with Meredith and Carver driving with them. The boys and Sam went back across the street to grab their stuff and drag it back to the van. Brian backed up the van down the road, until he was able to turn it around, and drive in the opposite direction. Cars still beeped at him, but he just flicked them off the whole way down. He made it to an intersection where he could get out and cross the road and go back to the hospital to meet Josh. He left the keys with that rental for Carver to drive back, and Josh got into the van and they went back to the hotel.

"Did you tell my mom what happened?" Sawyer asked.

"No way. Julianna did. If I told her that you all ran off to go pick up Ali and Spencer after they've been in a car accident, and I didn't tell her, she'd kill me. She won't hurt Julianna." Josh joked. Sam picked up the Champagne bottle and held it out for him to take.

"It was in my suitcase. Not a scratch on it." she said. He just smiled at her. Justin turned in his seat to look at them.

"Why do you travel with that?" Justin asked. She just smiled at him.

"If we ever find out we're having a baby. Wherever we are, we'll crack it open to celebrate." Josh said. It was pretty sweet.

"Aren't you not supposed to drink when you're pregnant?" Brian asked. Sam and Josh just looked at each other.

"I never even thought of that." Josh said. Sawyer rolled his eyes and snorted. When they got back to the hotel, a bunch of Brian's family was all around, and so were Brian's and Justin's friends. News had spread like wild fire about the car accident, and everyone was bombarding them, asking if the girls were ok. Brian and Justin went up to their room. Their wedding guests basically took over three floors, but they were on a floor all of their own. Something that Brian had done without Justin's knowledge, but he didn't mind. Brian collapsed backwards onto the bed to spread his arms out wide. Justin came over and crossed his arms looking down at him.

"You ok?" Justin asked. Brian opened his eyes and pinched his nose.

"What the fuck just happened?" Brian asked.

"I know. One minute everything was fine, the next, someone's in a terrible accident." Justin said. Brian nodded. "I'm so glad they're ok. I would never forgive myself if..." Justin trailed off and Brian looked up at him. He didn't realize that Justin would feel guilty. "I shouldn't have let her drive my car." Justin admitted. Brian sat up and pulled Justin down onto the bed and laid down. Brian rolled on top of him, and played with Justin's hair.

"I already fucking told her it wasn't her fault. Some drunk asshole hit her. And it wasn't your fault. You didn't know some drunk asshole was going to hit her." Brian told him. Justin reached up and rubbed his eyes.

"I know that." Justin said tiredly and then laid his head down on the bed. "Still doesn't make it any easier. Some people didn't make it out easily. I don't know how the girls made it out of the car without a scratch on them. It's like physically impossible. The fucking car flipped over, and they didn't even bump their heads. And the windows shattered and they didn't even get a cut on them. How is that possible?" he asked. Brian sighed.

"I don't know." Brian admitted. He had no idea. He laid his head down on the bed, burying his head in Justin's neck.

"You care about them don't you." Justin said. It wasn't a question, it was a statement. He did care about them. He wrapped his arms tighter around Justin. "What you said was really sweet." Justin told him. They stayed like that for awhile. Only moving to put their heads on the pillows, and lay down facing each other, wrapped up in each other. Justin liked moments like this. They didn't have to be doing anything, just being with each other. That one hour of going to see if Brian's little cousins were ok, took a toll on them, and they fell asleep.

Of course it didn't last long with pounding on their door. "DID YOU REALLY THINK I COULDN'T FIND OUT WHICH FLOOR YOU WERE ON? OR WHICH ROOM?" Sam shouted through the door. They opened their eyes and looked at the door.

"Maybe if we're really quiet she'll think she has the wrong room. She probably has just been pounding on every door saying the same thing till she finds us." Justin joked, making Brian snort.

"Will you open the fucking door? I'm not leaving until you do. I know your in there." she said. Justin groaned and Brian sat up and walked over to the door, glaring at her as he opened it. Sam stood there smiling and came in. "Hey sleepy heads." she said as she walked in and plopped down on the bed next to Justin.

"How'd you find us?" Brian asked.

"I had to give the guy behind the counter a blow job. Such tedious work." Sam said like she was bored, looking at her nails. Justin laughed. "I was just like come on already and cum. I have people to see, places to go. Wasn't even that big." she said casually to Justin, making him laugh again.

"And what does your husband say to the blow jobs you hand out to other men?" Brian asked.

"Duh. Who do you think was looking in the computer while I was sucking him off." Sam said. Brian just snorted and Justin burst out laughing.

"How'd you really do it?" Justin asked. She smiled and got up and sat at the desk across the room. She pulled her top down low, to expose a lot of her cleavage, and she leaned down on the desk, letting them see right down her top.

"Are you sure you have no idea which room my cousin is in? I desperately need to talk to him and his fiance. All type of things are going wrong, and the only ones who can help me are my cousin and his fiance. If I don't find them...I'll just die." she said, like she was a dumb blonde, having her fingers graze the tops of her chest. Brian covered his face to chuckle into his hand and Justin laughed loudly. Sam laughed and stood up, straightening her top and sat on the edge of the bed, smiling proudly.

"And that works. You just get whatever you want?" Justin asked. She laughed and nodded her head and held her breasts.

"These things get me everything I want. Their a guy magnet. Well, a straight guy magnet." she said and smiled. She smacked Justin's leg. "The girls are back and safe and sound. We've completely taken over this hotel. Their's this kids play room, that everyone's throwing their kids in. We took over the pool, the bar, the restaurants, the coffee shop, the lobby. Oh and some of the teenagers took over some of the hallways. Oh and there's pool tables on one of the floors. The other guests are getting shoved out of the way." she joked. They followed her down one the restaurants. They could easily tell where Brian's family was, because they were so loud.

"I'm starving." Justin said as they walked over to a table and found two seats. Justin's grandmother was sitting behind them and she tapped Justin's shoulder. "Oh hey. I didn't even see you." he said and hugged her.

"Brian's family is so much fun to be around. We're having a blast." his grandmother told him. He smiled and kissed her cheek. That made him feel so good, that his family could accept Brian. He would go on with his life if they didn't, because Brian was his life. His whole entire world. But it made him sincerely happy that they accepted Brian, because that meant that they accepted Justin's lifestyle. They ended up having a loud, entertaining dinner. As they were leaving, Meredith was coming in with Julianna.

"Hey how are the girls?" Justin asked. Meredith smiled.

"Oh they're good. They're both upstairs eating room service. Ali's gonna go and sit in the hot tub when she's done eating." Meredith said.

"I'm ah..." Justin shuffled around, and then cleared his throat. "I'm really sorry about letting Ali drive my car. I shouldn't have let her." Justin said softly. Meredith and Julianna looked at each other and then back at him.

"Why are you apologizing?" Meredith asked.

"Well because...if I had just driven my car, then this wouldn't have happened. It was my fault that they were even in the car." Justin said, scratching the back of his head.

"Wait you think we blame you?" Meredith asked.

"Well yeah. I'm the one who let her drive." Justin said. Meredith's face fell, and she shook her head.

"Honey. Me and Carver don't blame you. We never even thought that for a second. All we cared about was that they were ok. And the only person we blame is the person that hit them." Meredith said. Justin looked down, and Meredith hugged him and kissed his cheek. "Sweetie, you're one of us now. You're family. I could never be angry with you...if something had happened to them, I still wouldn't blame you." she said and pulled back. "Please don't beat yourself up over this. You should be having fun and concentrating on marrying my pain in the ass nephew." she said, making Justin and Julianna laugh. Julianna leaned over to hug him.

"No one could ever be upset with this face." Julianna said, pinching Justin's cheeks, making him chuckle. Brian and Justin left shortly after that and walked up the the floor that Ali and Spencer were on. When they got to the room, the door was propped open and Justin knocked.

"Hello?" Justin called out. Ali came through the adjoining room and her eyes widened.

"Hey. Spence, Justin and Brian are here." she said. Justin and Brian walked into the room as Ali sat down on the bed next to her sister, who was eating french fries.

"Hey how are you two feeling?" Justin asked.

"I had very low blood sugar. So once I settled down and ate something I was perfectly fine." Spencer said, making the boys chuckle. Justin went over and hugged her.

"You talk far to old for your age." Brian said.

"We're really glad that your both ok." Justin said, relieved.

"Who else was going to outsmart my team at work if you weren't there to boss them around?" Brian smirked. Spencer giggled.

"Does that mean next time I come to visit I can take a tour of your job? I'd be a huge help to them." Spencer said. Brian snorted and rubbed his face.

"Yeah you can. Just tone it down. I don't want you completely showing up all my employees. I'll have to fire them if I start to see how stupid they are." Brian said. She just smiled, and he looked at Ali. "You doing ok?" he asked her. She nodded her head.

"Yeah I'll be fine. I'm going down to the hot tub in a little bit. And they gave us some of those really low sedatives. Calmed me right down." she chuckled softly and looked down.

"You know we don't care about the car right? When we get back from our honeymoon we'll deal with the car. All we care about is the cargo inside it." Justin said. Ali looked up and smiled shyly and wiped her eyes.

"Yeah I know." Ali said. Not really believing it. They went back to their room and both laid down on the bed.

"Wasn't today supposed to be an easy going kinda day?" Justin asked, chuckling.

"We could have just eloped." Brian said. Justin smacked his stomach. The car accident took it's toll on them, and after a quick, but slow fuck in the shower, they laid in bed and passed out for the night. The next day they woke up with Emmett and Sam pounding on the door for Justin. They had last minute things that had to get done today. It was Friday. The day before the wedding. The Rehearsal Dinner was that night, and they had only mere hours to get everything done. They dragged Justin out, so Brian took a long shower. As he was getting dressed he heard a knock at the door, and was surprised to see Ben. "What are you doing here?" Brian asked.

"Sam told everyone which floor, and which room you guys were in." Ben said. He rolled his eyes and let him in.

"She thinks she's so clever. Wait till tonight when she comes knocking on this door and we're not in it anymore. I'll probably go to a different hotel." Brian grumbled. He stopped when he realized how serious Ben was. "What the fuck is wrong with you?" he asked. Ben took a deep breath and ran a hand through his hair.

"I wanted to talk to you about Michael." Ben said. Brian turned around and grabbed his shirt and started putting it on. "About why he's...been acting the way he has." Ben said. Brian nodded, but didn't say anything. "He's been really stressed out lately." Ben said, making Brian snort.

"Everyone gets stressed." Brian said, not liking that excuse. Ben nodded his head.

"I know that...he goes to work and...the store isn't really doing all that well...and then he and Justin haven't been able to sit down and do the next Rage issue. And um...well the doctors...they switched my meds." Ben said. Brian stopped and turned his head to look at him. He examined him and realized he had lost a bit of weight. Not much. Just a little. And he looked tired.

"How bad is it?" Brian asked.

"It's not that bad. I've been sicker. It's just, the meds take time. And I...I'm tired. All the time. I've been sleeping a lot. It's the symptoms from the medication. And I'll take being tired and sleeping over any other symptom any day." Ben chuckled, and sat down. "But it's been freaking Michael out...me and Hunter think, that Michael thinks...this is it for me. That I'm going to die." Ben said. Brian turned his whole body to pay attention. "We've tried talking to him. But he's just going somewhere else. He's focusing on you and Justin. All those unresolved feelings with you three...it's easier for him to focus on you two, creating drama. Anything to not focus on me." Ben said, looking down at his hands.

It all really became clear to Brian at that moment. Why Michael was acting this way. These were his feelings towards Justin and Brian, but his feelings were on steroids. He was getting along with Justin awhile back. He liked him. He trusted Justin. But his feelings for Brian would always win out over his friendship with Justin. And if he felt like he was loosing the love of his life, and Brian, the other love of his life, then he was going to start to go crazy. He felt like everyone was leaving him. Brian shook his head. As hard as the statement that was going to come out of his mouth was, he had to say it.

"Tomorrow is Justin's day. He's been waiting for it. It's all he's ever wanted from me, is to walk down that fucking isle and say 'I do'. Nothing can go wrong for him tomorrow...I've chosen Michael over him to many times...and I'm not going to choose him again. Not today, and not tomorrow." Brian said. Ben nodded his head. "He's my best friend. He always has been, and always will be...but Justin comes first. I just want one fucking thing to go right for that kid. I don't want him thinking about the fact that his fucking father isn't there. I don't want him thinking about Hobbs bashing him. I don't want his fucking hand to twitch so he thinks about him. I want him to soak up every moment, and cry and say all those stupid lesbionic things I hate so much. Because it's his moment...and I don't want Michael ruining it." Brian said calmly. Ben nodded again. "It's not the Brian and Mikey show anymore. Those days are done. It's me and Justin, and it's you and him...so if he has a fucking problem with me getting married, he can take it up with me after me and Justin come back from the honeymoon." Brian told him. Ben nodded his head.

"I understand...and I agree with you. I wanted to tell you because I wanted you to know where his head is at. Why he's doing this...I think he thinks this is all a big joke. He hasn't even gotten his Best Man Speech written out. I really think that in his mind, you're going to come to your senses and you guys are gonna run out and go to Babylon and dance the night away." Ben said. Brian pinched the bridge of his nose.

"Where is he now?" Brian demanded. He shrugged his shoulders.

"He took the car and I don't know where he went." Ben admitted. He nodded his head.

"Don't worry. I'll take care of him. Thank you for telling me." Brian said. Ben nodded his head again and opened the door. "Justin can't know about any of this." Brian warned him, which Ben agreed. He finished getting ready and left his hotel room and got into the elevator. Wasn't this whole wedding thing not supposed to be stressful? Wasn't everyone supposed to be happy for them? He ended up going down to the lobby and into the coffee shop. He had grabbed his laptop before he left the room, so he sat in the corner away from the line, hoping no one saw him. He wanted to double and triple check everything was ok for him to leave. Leave Kinnetik in the hands of Sawyer. Leave everything Kinnetik owned in the hands of Sawyer. Leave his house and the loft. Leave Gus. He had to make sure everything was set. Of course, going over everything a million times wouldn't help. Everything was in place. He had nothing to worry about. Everything was taken care of. Except Michael. He hadn't realized how long he had been there. Almost 6 hours when he felt someone tapping his shoulder. He looked up and saw Justin, smiling down at him.

"I've been looking all over for you. You left your cell phone in the room." Justin said. He stretched his neck and yawned and shut his laptop. "Are you ok?" he asked. He nodded and stood up, grabbing his laptop and started walking to the front desk.

"Yeah I just lost track of the time. It's the last time I'm gonna get a fucking minute to myself to make sure everything's all set for us to leave." Brian joked. He talked to the receptionist at the front desk about moving their room while they were gone, and to make sure no one found out which floor or room they were in. They went back upstairs and he put everything back into their suitcases for them to take later.

"So I saw the Reception Hall. It's all set and ready to go for tomorrow. The center pieces are gonna arrive tomorrow. And they'll put all the chairs outside. It's supposed to be perfectly sunny. Cool breezes though which will be perfect." Justin babbled while he got ready. Brian smiled. He loved when Justin was care free. Not a care in the world. Justin was happy. "They'll put some chairs out tonight for the rehearsal, just to get a feel for it. Where we're all standing. And then we went over to the hotel that's catering the Rehearsal Dinner. It's beautiful. Emmett really took care of everything. We literally just have to show up tomorrow. He has everything planned out to the second." Justin babbled.

"I'm sure it will all be lovely dear."Brian joked. Justin smirked and smacked his stomach. When they were done, they went downstairs into one of the conference rooms. Emmett was counting everyone off.

"Finally you both are here. I thought I was going to have start the rehearsal without you." Emmett said dramatically. Brian looked around.

"Why are so many people here. I thought we were meeting everyone at the dinner tonight." Brian said. He understood why the actual wedding party was here. And Gus, J.R. and Mel were here. Melanie was going to walk with J.R. as the Flower Girl. But he couldn't understand what his parents were doing here. Or Justin's mom and Debbie and their boyfriends. Or all the grandparents. Or Theresa's grandmother. Of course what surprised him even more was the fact that Michael was there. He was sitting on the floor playing with J.R.

Justin must have understood his confusion, as he watched his cousin Jayden walk in with their cousin Vance's son Memphis, who was best friends with Gus. "We're rehearsing everything during the wedding tomorrow. Mothers and grandmothers, and even great-grandmothers get escorted down the isle. It's supposed to be like me and you escorting our mothers down, and Michael escorting Debbie. But we're queers, and we can do whatever the hell we want." Justin joked.

"So me and Justin shook it up a little, and twisted our own traditions together." Emmett joked as he walked away. He escorted them all outside, and explained that the bride's family, which would be Justin in this case, would go first. So Jennifer and Tucker would go first, followed by Theresa and Sawyer, and Debbie and Carl. Brian looked around. The chairs were set up in the first full row, and then the first one in the isle, just to show them where they would be walking.

"Usually the way tradition goes, if I didn't walk with my mother, then it should be her brother or her father. But if I wasn't going to have Michael walk with Debbie, and let Carl do it, then I figured I should let him walk with my mother." Justin said and rolled his eyes, referring to Tucker. "And it should be like sons or grandsons escorting the grandmothers. But I said screw it." Justin joked proudly. Brian chuckled and shook his head. Justin was in his glory.

Justin's grandparents, Michelle and Adam went first, followed by Brian's grandparents, Genevieve and Robert, and then Cynthia and Mark. Jayden had his arm to hold up their great-grandmother, and little Memphis was on her other side. "I asked Jayden to escort her. I thought it would be nice for Daphne to have him involved. And Memphis really wanted to be apart of everything to. So I figured, what the hell let them both do it." Justin joked. Then Emmett got them all lined up, and Melanie walked down with J.R., having her throw pretend flowers out of her basket. Then Gus walked down with his pillow. So then it was just the wedding party. Sam walked down first, and when she got to the front, she walked to the right. Emmett walked down behind her, but he went to the left. Then Lindsay followed Emmett, and stood next to Sam. Molly stood next to Emmett, Michael stood next to Lindsay, and Daphne stood next to Molly. Brian and Justin followed, and the Minister went over what he would say.

Brian was quiet. He was silently soaking it all up. Watching Justin. The smile never left his face. He couldn't be happier. On the other hand though, he was carefully watching Michael. He didn't want him, or anything getting in the way of Justin's happiness. In the few short years that Justin came into his life, his whole view on love had changed. He loved Justin. He was Brian's whole world. And he would do anything to make him happy.

A stretch Hummer took them all to another hotel in Pittsburgh. Again, he was just soaking up the moment, something he rarely did. Just sitting back and enjoying. Sitting back and thinking. Gus and Memphis were excited to be in a limo and were bouncing up and down. They were trying to grab the bottles of Champagne to drink with everyone, but Justin called out to Sawyer that he had Sparkling Apple Cider for the kids. He noticed quite a few different things on the limo ride.

The first thing was that Michael really was only talking to J.R. Or should he say, that J.R. was the only one talking to him. Emmett was on his other side, and would bring him loosely into conversation, but speaking didn't last very long. He noticed that whenever Mel would look over, her eyes would squint at Michael. She was angry at him. He also noticed that Daphne, Jayden and Sam were far away from him. Sam didn't even look in his direction, not caring what he was doing. Daphne wouldn't look over at him, out of fear of what he would say or do next he suspected. But Jayden would look over, to make sure Michael was no where near Daphne. He scrubbed his face.

The next thing he noticed, was that Sawyer and Theresa weren't sitting next to each other. They usually always did, so it surprised him that they weren't. He figured that fight a couple of weeks ago was still to fresh in both of their minds, and they didn't want to spoil anything for Brian or Justin, so they just stayed away from each other as much as they could.

He was surprised by how many people were at the hotel. Was it only four or five months ago, that these people weren't even in his life? That over 100 people were now instantly connected to him. By blood. He wondered when it would ever stop surprising him. Everyone was talking and laughing, drinking, while they waited for the food to come out. Brian squeezed through people and grabbed Sam by her arm and quietly pulled her out of the room and down the hall.

"What did I do now? I haven't done anything really bad to piss you off that bad that you pull me out here to kill me." Sam complained. He pulled her out of ear shot and into the mens bathroom and looked around for anyone. "What are you looking for?" she asked.

"I'm making sure no one's around. I need your services." Brian told her. She raised her eyebrow.

"Honey. You're my nephew. That's groose. I only provide my services for Josh. I know getting married is a scary thing. But asking a girl to have sex with you the night before you get married won't make it any less scary. And you're gay. I can't turn you straight." Sam said. He crossed his arms.

"Are you finished?" he asked. She smiled.

"Yeah that's all I got." she said and looked at the counter before she hopped up and crossed her legs and dangled her foot. "What do you need?" she asked.

"Your scary Mission Impossible services." he told her. She nodded. "Tonight, you need to get Emmett, Ted and Lindsay together, privately, so no one else knows, and you four need to come up with Michael's Best Man speech." Brian said. She raised her eyebrows.

"What? He hasn't written it? Wait why are you asking us to write it? Why don't the boys just help him write it?" she asked. He let out a deep breath and pinched the bridge of his nose. "Because he didn't write it not because he was having a hard time, because he didn't want to." she said. She was smart. He looked up as she nodded her head and crossed her arms. "Alright. I'll make sure that between the four of us we write a great Best Man speech that came from Michael's mouth himself." she promised him.

"Nobody can know." he reminded her. She nodded her head.

"No one will. I promise Brian." she said seriously. Way to serious for how she usually is. They rejoined the Rehearsal Dinner, with no one noticing they were gone. He slipped back next to Justin, who was laughing in a circle with a bunch of his family, and Brian's.

"Mysterious Marilyn told Brian to check his tires before we left. But he never listened. He doesn't listen to anyone." Emmett said, making the group laugh.

"God this fucking New York story gets old." Brian grumbled, drinking some of Justin's beer. Justin smiled and laughed.

"Well I've never heard it." Justin's cousin Carrie said. Brian listened to Emmett re-tell the famous, 'Justin ran away to New York with Brian's credit card story', again. Justin and Brian were pushed first in line when the food was out. Justin wanted a buffet style dinner. They went over to their table where their parents were, and the parents soon found their way to the table to eat.

"Are you ok?" Justin whispered. Brian looked over at him. "You're really quiet today." Justin said. Brian could see worry, and fear written all over his face. He didn't want Justin to worry. Because he knew what he was worried about. That Brian was getting cold feet, and that he'd call off the wedding. So he leaned in and kissed him full on the lips, slipping his tongue inside his mouth to brush against Justin's tongue. As soon as it started, it was over, and he pulled back, smiling at a dazed Justin. No one was even paying attention to the two of them for the moment.

"I'm just thinking. But yeah, I'm fine." Brian said and smiled at him. Justin wasn't entirely convinced.

"You seem a million miles away...is it to much for you?" Justin whispered, looking around the huge decorated room. Brian rolled his eyes and pushed his plate forward so he could lean his arms on the table and lean his head closer to him.

"This is perfectly fine. Get it out of your fucking head Sunshine, that I'm not going through with this. Because I am. We're fucking getting married tomorrow, and no one can stop it from happening. Including me." Brian joked. It earned him a soft smile from Justin.

"Then why are you so quiet if you're not having second thoughts. I know you Brian Kinney. And I know it's not nothing." Justin said. It was true. Justin did know him, and he knew something was up. He looked around. His family took over most of the room. Justin looked at all of them to.

"It's weird...I didn't even know them a few months ago. And now...theres just so many of them." Brian said. Justin nodded and rubbed his back. He took a slow breath in.

"Is it overwhelming?" Justin asked him. He looked back over at him.

"Sometimes." he admitted. It was true. This was overwhelming. Having so many people here.

"You're not used to calling people family, and having them love you and care about you." Justin said. Brian avoided his look. It was true. But it wasn't something he wanted to talk about. Not here, and not now. And he knew, that Justin knew that. Justin leaned over and kissed his cheek. "I love you. And you have no idea how happy it makes me to see all these people that just welcomed you with open arms. And I'm excited that at this time tomorrow, I get to call them family." Justin said. Brian turned and chuckled.

"Is the lesbionic moment over yet?" Brian asked. Justin laughed and kissed him. They were interrupted by Emmett running over.

"I have some bad news. Oh this is just terrible." Emmett said dramatically. Brian rolled his eyes.

"Did you leave behind your mascara?" Brian asked. Justin chuckled, and Emmett bent down between them.

"The Minister just called me. His wife got into a really bad car accident. He's not going to be able to perform the ceremony tomorrow." Emmett said sadly.

"Wait. What are we going to do then?" Justin asked. For the first time in a while, Brian saw panic in Justin's face.

"Don't worry sweetie. I'm going to get on the phone and call every Minister, Pastor, Priest, Rabbi whatever the hell I have to get here to perform the wedding ceremony How do you feel about a Buddhist?" Emmett rambled. Justin's eyes widened. He could see Justin's perfect wedding crumbling before his eyes.

"Emmett shut up." Brian bit out.

"A Buddhist?" Justin breathed, staring at the table.

"What was the Priests name that you fucked?" Emmett asked. Justin's eyes widened in more horror, and Brian reached back and pushed Emmett back.

"Honey I'm sure it's not as bad as you think." Teresa said.

"All you have to do is flash some money in someone's face and they'll come over and do it." Sawyer said.

"Honey are you alright?" Jennifer asked Justin, who was freaking out. Sam pushed Emmett aside and slammed her phone on the table between Brian and Justin and waved her hands to it, giving them one of her dirty looks. 'Here's my phone you morons' kinda look. Brian leaned forward.

"Getting certified?" Brian asked, looking up at her.

"I did it years ago. I would just get up there and do it myself but I'm already in the actual wedding. Get someone on the computer, and get them certified, and have them perform the ceremony tomorrow. It's that simple." Sam said sarcastically, and then turned around and hit Emmett and grabbed her phone and walked away.

"I don't like to take responsibility for her big mouth. But she is kinda smart." her father Mark said. Sawyer held up his drink.

"She's your freaken kid." Sawyer said.

"Ok. So who do we get to do it?" Brian asked and looked at Justin. The color was coming back to his face and he was starting to breathe normal again. Brian picked his hand up and squeezed the back of his neck. Justin looked at him. Brian knew who he was thinking of. Brian smiled. "Crisis averted dear." Brian joked, making Justin sigh in relief and laugh. He turned to the table were Sam was sitting. "Hey Samantha June. Go get your flaming pink laptop and bring it over here." Brian said. She laughed and turned around to grab her purse and pulled it out and ran it over to him.

"I never go to many places without my Ipad or MacBook." Sam said as Brian opened it and connected it to the WiFi.

"Well thank Marilyn Monroe. I was so worried." Emmett said, getting all choked up and covering his mouth. Justin patted his hand and laughed.

"Leave it to the Queer." Debbie joked. Emmett fanned himself.

"You two really need to be getting up there while everyone's eating. Announce the wedding party." Emmett said excitedly, clapping his hands and jumping up and down. Brian glared up at him. "I put all the presents up there. And I did not look in my bag." Emmett said. Justin dragged him over to the dance floor.

"This is so fucking hetero." Brian complained into his hand.

"Don't worry. I'll do most of the talking. But you'll have to say a few words." Justin said. Brian rolled his eyes when Emmett handed him the microphone. "Hey everyone." Justin said into the mic, making everyone turn. "Me and Brian just wanted to thank you all for coming. We loved how everyone was able to take so much time off, and travel just to make this whole week really special for us. So thank you so much everyone." Justin said and raised his glass. Everyone raised their glasses and started cheering. He cleared his throat and waiting for the cheering to die down. "So it's not a secret that me and Brian actually tried to get married last year. It was a much smaller event last time. And it was thrown together pretty fast. But fabulously." Justin said, looking at Emmett and holding his glass up. The room laughed and he bowed in his chair. "I really believe that things happen for a reason. And when we called off the wedding last year, it was so I could move to New York and really start my career. Seven months later, I'm back where I started, where I wanted, with this amazing career, and all of you who we didn't even know existed a few months ago." Justin said, referring to Brian's family. "Some things are meant to be. And I know calling last year off was the right thing to do, was what was meant to be, because we get to celebrate tomorrow with all of you." justin said, holding up his glass. The room erupted in clapping. Brian chuckled. Who the fuck knew this would happen.

"So a few minutes ago, Emmett just informed us that the Minister won't be able to make it tomorrow." Justin said. Their friends and family gasped and they could hear 'oh no's' through out the room. Justin looked over at Brian and he leaned his body forward.

"So without further adieu I give you Theodore Schmidt." Brian said, and clapped his hands. Ted spit out his drink, making his friends laugh at the table. "Get your ass up here Theodore." Brian said into the mic. Ted walked up, totally confused as Brian handed him Sam's laptop. "All you gotta do is get yourself certified" Brian said, smiling for a second and slapping his back.

"You've been a really great friend to both Brian and I. You're a huge part of why Kinnetik runs so well, and Brian trusts you over anyone else to help run his business And we'd love it if you could be apart of our wedding like this." Justin said. Ted started to get teary eyed and Brian rolled his eyes dramatically.

"God no gay man has any balls anymore. All they ever fucking do is cry." Brian groaned rubbing his face. Ted hugged them both and went and sat back down at the table.

"We wanted to introduce our Flower Girl first-" Justin tried to say, but Brian cleared his throat loudly, and Justin rolled his eyes. "Alright not ours. Only mine apparently." Justin said, making everyone chuckled. Melanie was walking up with J.R., who went running over to Justin and he picked her up. "This is Jenny Rebecca. And I wasn't there the night she was born, but the moment that I saw her when I came home, I fell in love with her. I couldn't imagine having my wedding where this beautiful little girl wasn't somehow involved, and I'm glad that I get to be such an intricate part of her life. And I look forward to watching her grow up." he said and kissed her cheek. Brian dramatically held up some large gift back with Disney princesses all over it, and Mel grabbed it and held her hands out for J.R., who excitedly jumped over to her.

"Alright. Next is OUR ring bearer" Justin said, looking over at Brian, who smiled and agreed. Justin smiled. "Gus come on up here." Justin said. He ran up, and Justin couldn't help but smile at the shirt that he found for Gus to wear. It was a black shirt that said 'Ring Security!' It was the cutest shirt for him, and took his job very seriously. "This is our son, Gus." Justin said, smiling down at him. "Which I can't help but say that I love calling him that." Justin said, smiling at Brian and took a deep breath. "This kid right here, is one of the smartest kids I'll ever meet my life. And no matter what kind of day you're having, he can single handedly turn it around to make it a great day. For me, I'll sit there and draw and color with him. Or make some art project with him for his crazy town that him and Brian have been building for months. And whenever Brian sits in the playroom and helps him build this amazingly huge place, he gets lost in that good world of Gus'. He makes our life a lot better. And I'm thankful that I get to be apart of his." Justin said. Gus smiled and looked up and Brian, who ruffled his hair and bent down.

"You're kinda the best son ever." Brian told him and Gus hugged him. Brian stood back up and grabbed a bag. "Here ya go Sonny Boy. The biggest bag back there." Brian said as he pulled out a huge Spider Man gift bag. Gus' eyes lit up and he dragged that bag back to his seat, where him and Memphis tore it open, making everyone laugh.

"Ok. Our next Wedding Party member, is Sam." Justin said. She stood up and walked over, and smiled, totally not shy and loving that all eyes were on her. "Everyone's heard the story about me meeting Josh and Sam when I was living in New York, and that on the night that I was given this amazing opportunity to take me to Italy, had I done that, it would have boosted my career. But then I would be even further away from tomorrow. I can do anything I want as a career, but if I wasn't here with Brian, none of it even mattered." he said. Brian put his hand over his heart and wiped a fake tear away, and Justin smacked his chest. "You know you really know how to ruin a perfectly good moment." Justin said.

"Yeah shut up. And get back to me." Sam joked.

"Well. I instantly became friends with Sam and Josh the moment that I met them. But that night that I decided to leave...it was Sam that sat me down, and asked me what I wanted. I had lived the past seven months, and everything was going perfect. But it didn't make me truly happy. And she guided me to make that decision, to do what made me happy. And I don't know where I would be if it wasn't for you." Justin said and smiled at her, making the large group aww at it. "And then we find out that you're actually related to Brian." Justin said, laughing.

"Yep. Now I'm stuck with her." Brian said. Sam stuck her tongue out at him.

"You really have become a really important person in our life." Justin said.

"Mainly because she shoved herself on us." Brian said, scrubbing his face. He said it loud enough that it would be heard in the mic, and everyone laughed again. Brian grabbed her bag from behind the table, and her bag was hot pink with black zebra stripes, and it made her squeal. Brian wasn't sure if she was more excited by the bag or what was inside. But she contained herself and kept the bag in front of her.

"Next would be Emmett." Justin said. Emmett excitedly ran up and went to stand next to Sam. "First of all, me and Brian just wanted say thank you for everything that you did with our last wedding, and this wedding. Anyone can hire a wedding planner, and even if they love planning a wedding, it's just a job. Having a friend plan it means so much more. You get excited with me and for us with every detail that comes along. And you plan everything with such love and care. No matter how cheesy that may sound." Justin said, glaring at Brian, who just looked bored and rolled his eyes. "Emmett's put in so much work, and he's taken care of every detail. So me and Brian wanted to do something special for you, since you won't accept money. We got you something else." Justin said and pulled out an envelope and handed it to him.

"But Emmett has been our friend for a long time. And he's always added flare, with a little bit of some Mississippi horror stories to our lives." Justin said, with everyone laughing. "And he's always been one of our biggest fans, and was always there for the two of us." he said. Brian walked around and dropped a huge neon orange bag with hot pink polka-dots on it and walked back around to Justin's other side.

"So next, would be one of Brian's best friends since they were teenagers. The mother of his son, and one of my best friends, Miss Lindsay Peterson." Justin said as Lindsay started walking up. "You have to say something." Justin told him as Lindsay went and stood next to Emmett.

"I don't have to stand here and tell them how I feel about them. You can do this one all on your own Sunshine." Brian said and smiled at him. Justin shook his head and chuckled.

"So Brian and Lindsay have known each other since college. I actually heard from a drunken Brian one night that they pretended to date so her parents would get off her back about not dating any guys." Justin said, making them laugh. Lindsay covered her face in embarrassment and Brian snatched the mic away and glared at him.

"We only pretended to date in front of her parents. It's the only time I ever pretended to be straight." Brian grumbled. He cleared his throat and scratched the back of his head. "Alright. Justin wants me to say something nice about Lindsay." he said sarcastically. Justin pointed his finger at him.

"And don't ruin a nice moment here." Justin said and crossed his arms, waiting to hear what Brian would say. Brian rolled his eyes and took a deep breath. He looked over at Lindsay.

"So whenever I did something...crappy, to Justin." Brian said, choosing not to cuss, since kids were all around the room. "Everyone pretty much yelled at me. You had your own special way of dealing with me though. When everyone would yell at me for how I treated Justin...you always fought for him. For us. Told me from the very beginning that he loved me, and that I should be more careful with him. You fought for the relationship part, because you never wanted me to be alone. You were still my best friend, and you were always his. And you never let him forget that, no matter what happened between him and I." Brian said. Lindsay's eyes welled up with tears.

"Wow. I totally didn't expect that." justin said. Brian rolled his eyes and handed him back the mic.

"See. I can be very sweet." Brian said. He dropped Lindsay's lavender bag in front of her and she hugged him.

"Thank you." she whispered in his ear. He nodded his head and stood back next to Justin.

"Ok. So I hope I do everyone justice after that." Justin joked. "Next. My little sister Molly." Justin said. She smiled and walked up and stood next to Lindsay. "So I don't know when this happened, but you stopped being this annoying little girl who would follow me around and repeat everything I said. And I blinked and you were this whole new person. You're still really annoying." Justin joked, making everyone laugh and her roll her eyes. "But it's amazing to see how grown up you are. You're a fun person to text back and forth with. We have these really awesome and funny conversations. And I'm one of the lucky guys because I've met a lot of people who say their siblings were their best friends until they told them they were gay. And it's awesome because I have a sister who doesn't care if I'm gay or straight. And I'm lucky to have a little sister like you." justin said seriously. Molly wasn't expecting that, and he knew that. He gave her a big hug as Brian gave her a bag and placed at her feet.

"So next would be my Maid of Honor, and best friend, Daphne Chanders." Justin said. Daphne walked up and stood next to Molly. "Me and Daphne have been best friends since we were four...and I think you're really lucky if you have a best friend since you were a little kid, because you grow up with them. They know you best. And Daphne has stuck with me through the hardest times in my life. My senior year in high school was pretty much hell on earth, and she stuck right in there with me. I don't know how I would have gotten through that year, and a lot of other years without you. You were always willing to be my getaway driver and always went with my crazy shenanigans no matter how crazy they were." he said and hugged Daphne.

"God I can't wait till this is fucking over." Brian said and plopped a purple back in front of her. Justin huffed and handed Brian the mic. He gulped.

"And next would be Michael, Brian's best friend." Justin said. Michael walked up and stood next to Daphne. Now what the fuck was he supposed to say for this?