Midnight Whispers
QAF Brian and Justin Fanfiction

CHAPTER 47

Brian's alarm went off way to early the next day. It instantly woke Justin up and he groaned, burying his head under the pillow as Brian turned it off. He chuckled at Justin, and rolled over to wrap his arm around him, and kissed his back. "Why are you going to work?" Justin groaned from under the pillow. Brian chuckled and kissed his shoulder.

"I'm taking a real vacation next week. I need to make sure that I get everything taken care of Sunshine." Brian said as he kissed his way to his other shoulder.

"Isn't that what Ted's for? And Cynthia. And your dad. And Jayden?" Justin groaned. He pushed his hair away on the back of his neck and kissed his hair line. He felt Justin shiver and saw goosebumps appear.

"I have a million dollar company to run. I need to make sure everything is in order for me to leave it in the hands of family and friends." Brian said as he settled himself directly on top of Justin, and kissed the back of his neck again. He pushed the pillow so it laying up against the headboard, and wasn't covering Justin anymore.

"Can't you just take the day off today?" Justin whispered, starting to wake up and enjoying the feeling of Brian's lips on his neck. Brian chuckled and moved down a little to the part where his back and neck meet.

"But then I'm gonna be stuck there all day tomorrow. If I go into today, I may not have to go in tomorrow." he said, kissing his way to the right where Justin's armpit was, and then all the way over to the left. Justin moved the pillow so he could put his head back on it, and laid the left side of his face on it.

"What are you doing?" Justin whispered. Brian smiled and went to the middle of his back, and started kissing his way down.

"I thought you'd enjoy an amazing morning rim job." Brian said. He smiled when Justin let out a joyful groan. He kissed his way down until he got to the top of his crack. He went to the right and scraped his teeth along his cheek, squeezing it, licking it and kissing it. He squeezed the left one as he continued biting the right cheek. He had the most perfect butt cheeks. He had the most perfect bubble butt. After a few minutes, he worked his way over to the left cheek, repeating the same process, and purposely not touching his crack. He noticed that he was starting to drive Justin wild, because he was slowly starting to hump the bed. He went back over to the right cheek to start the process all over again, when Justin let out a helpless groan and looked back at him.

"Come on Brian. Please." Justin begged. He kissed his cheek.

"Please what Sunshine? What do you need me to do?" Brian asked him huskily.

"Touch me." Justin panted.

"I am touching you."

"Lick me." he begged. Brian chuckled and licked his cheek.

"Not there." Justin groaned into the pillow, making Brian chuckle again.

"Well where do you want me to lick you?" Brian asked him as he started humping the bed a little harder.

"On my hole. Please Brian." Justin begged. He squeezed both Justin's cheeks hard in his hands, and kissed the top of his crack. He knew Justin was so sensitive there, and gave it some extra attention. He licked it, and blew softly on it, causing Justin to moan. He slowly made his way down a little, and went back up to the top. Every time he went down, he'd go a little further to the spot Justin desperately needed Brian to touch. He squeezed and pulled his cheeks apart and licked his sensitive hole, causing a long loud moan. He flattened his tongue to lick Justin's hole. Kissing it. He went down a few times to suck on his balls, making him moan like crazy, and start to hump the bed again. "Oh God." Justin groaned. "That feels so good." he panted. Brian chuckled and licked the head of his cock that was pointing down. It just made him groan more, and he went back to licking and sucking on his balls, and then went back up to his hole. He pointed his tongue and stuck it inside, pumping it. Justin was putty in his hands, and he could do anything.

True to his word, he gave him one fantastic rim job that lasted 20 minutes. Justin was groaning and squirming around like crazy. He had driven Justin mad. He crawled up Justin slowly, sensually. Kissing his way up his back, to lay back down on him. He adjusted his cock so it was laying between his cheeks. He kissed his ear. "Do you want me to fuck you?" Brian whispered. His eyes were hooded over, filled with lust. He panted and nodded his head.

"God Brian yes. Fuck me." he breathed. He smiled and moved up and down on Justin, humping him, making him moan. "Please Brian." he begged. He reached over and grabbed the lube, and squirted some in his hand, and rubbed it real quick on his dick, and then on Justin's hole, pushing a finger in quickly, making him gasp. But he didn't give him a chance to enjoy it, or prepare him. He reached his hands between them, and grabbed at Justin's hips, pulling them up so he'd get on his knees. He aligned his cock between Justin's cheeks, and slowly pushed his cock head in, making Justin hiss from the intrusion. He hadn't really prepped him, just with his tongue. He pulled out, and then slowly pushed in, making him hiss more. It always hurt Justin at first. He pushed past that first ring of muscle, and pulled all the way out, and pumped himself in again, all the way in. "Aaaahhh." Justin moaned. He reached around and smacked Brian's hip. He knew then that Justin wanted more.

Justin got up on his arms, but Brian pushed him down, laying on his back, but still on his knees. He linked his fingers with Justin's and started kissing his neck as he started thrusting. "Oh God Brian." Justin moaned. He held on to his hand tight as he started fucking him faster. He could fuck Justin every day, and it still wouldn't be enough. He fucked him faster, harder. Justin could barely catch his breath. He was hitting his sweet spot with every thrust. Their bodies were molded together, so they moved together.

"I love you." Brian panted in his ear. He bit his neck. "I love you so fucking much." he growled in his ear.

"Oh God Brian you're gonna make me cum." Justin panted. He knew saying the words would make him cum.

"Fucking cum for me Sunshine." Brian said as he reached below his body and yanked on his cock, making him shake and cum on the sheets. Brian thrust hard and came inside of him. He kept pumping him, letting him ride out his orgasm. He collapsed on top of Justin, breathing heavily. He tangled his hand in his hair and kissed the back of his neck.

Their heavy breathing was the only sounds you could hear in he room. Justin reached over with his right hand and grabbed Brian's that was running through his hair, and pulled it down to his mouth to kiss it. "I love you to." Justin said. They took a shower together, and while Justin was drying off, Brian went and changed the sheets again for him, so he could go back to sleep. He went into the closet to start getting dressed. "You're going to spoil me you know. I'm going to expect you to change the sheets for me every morning after we have sex." he heard Justin say from the bedroom. He laughed and finished getting dressed and came out to see that he was already cuddled under the covers.

"Don't worry. I won't be doing that for long. Once we're married you can change your own sheets." he said as he walked by the bed and into the bathroom. When he was done, he came out to put his socks and shoes on, and then his jacket. He went back over and sat on the bed, with his hands on either side of Justin's body. Justin opened his eyes and laughed. "What's so funny?" he asked.

"I'm gonna get used to this to. Saying goodbye to me before you leave for work. You're starting a nasty habit that I won't allow you to quit ya know." Justin said. Brian chuckled and leaned down to kiss him. Just a quick kiss. "Five more days Mr. Kinney." Justin whispered, and smiled. How could he not want to kiss him? Just one more quick kiss. But feeling Justin's hands on his cheek, he opened his mouth and pushed his tongue into Justin's, mixing with his tongue. Justin wrapped his arms around Brian's neck, pulling him down. He sucked on Justin's tongue, making Justin moan. They made out for a few minutes, before they were interrupted by a knocking on the door, and pulled apart. Brian got up and walked over to the door and opened it, seeing his father there, trying not to laugh.

"I'm not trying to interrupt, but we were supposed to leave ten minutes ago. We have a meeting." Sawyer chuckled. He looked past Brian and saw Justin laying there in bed, covering his face, and his shoulders shook with laughter. Brian pushed him back and rolled his eyes.

"I'll be down in a minute." he said bitterly and shut the door. He could hear Sawyer snickering. He turned back and glared at Justin.

"What?" Justin asked.

"You made me late. Again!" Brian said, checking his hair in the mirror one last time, and grabbed his cologne to spray it on. He grabbed his wallet and his key, and then his phone.

"Come back and give me one more kiss before you leave." Justin said. Brian rolled his eyes and leaned down, and kissed him one last time. Justin took a deep breath. "Mmmmm you smell good." he said, smiling his big Sunshiny smile.

"Fuck you. You do this shit on purpose." Brian said standing up. "I'll see you later." Brian said.

"Later." Justin said as he left. Brian walked down the stairs. He got to the bottom of the stairs where Sawyer was. Crossing his arms and chuckling. Brian just glared at him.

"It's not funny." Brian griped. Sawyer just chuckled.

"It kinda is. You're going to be late every damn day because of that kid." Sawyer said. Brian rolled his eyes and went to walk away, but heard something from the Family Room. He turned around and walked over to the sofa, and leaned over. Laying on the sofa, was Josh who was trying to get comfortable. Sawyer followed him and peered over, and his eyes widened. Brian raised his hand high in the air, and then brought it down quick to smack Josh on the forehead and smiled as Josh jumped and yelped.

"Ouch. What the fuck was that for?" Josh asked.

"Whatcha doing sleeping on my sofa?" Brian asked. Josh looked around, being woken up so rudely, was trying to get his barrings.

"I was um...I was hot." Josh said. Brian rolled his eyes, and he looked over at Sawyer. He looked down sympathetically, and Josh glanced up, embarrassed.

"Is Sam still mad about last night?" Brian asked.

"Mad really isn't...the word I would use." Josh said carefully. Brian eyed Sawyer.

"What happened?" Sawyer asked.

"All you idiots kissed her goodnight." Josh griped. Sawyer figured out the rest. Sam realized that Josh had blabbed that she thought and hoped she was pregnant. Just by her brothers and sisters kissing her goodnight, she knew.

"Sorry." Sawyer said. Josh just huffed and laid back down and rubbed his face. "You didn't mention?..." his voice trailed off. Josh removed his hand, and Sawyer whistled. "I'd definitely say mad wouldn't describe my little sister. I'd say volcanic. A volcano erupting is more like it." Sawyer said.

"Ding ding ding." Josh said sarcastically.

"What just happened?" Brian asked.

"I'll tell you in the car. Just let Justin hang out with her. She seems to simmer her mood when he's around." Sawyer said, patting his shoulder and walking towards the garage with Brian. He pulled out and started driving. "They must have had some argument again. I can only imagine if she actually kicked him out of the bedroom. They never get mad at each other. And if they do, they always make up and hump like bunnies. It's sickening." Sawyer said.

"So what's the big deal?" Brian asked.

"Well, the only way he lands in the doghouse, is if he mentions her going on medication, or him getting surgery." Sawyer said. Brian eyed him, and tilted his head. "So he can't have children. Just so she can't ever wonder if she's pregnant again, he just takes care of it himself. Just go ahead and get a vasectomy." Sawyer said. Brian's eyes widened in surprise. "She gets pretty volcanic when he mentions those two things, and it's the only thing to land him outside the bedroom. And she's PMSing, so she's gonna be scary." Sawyer warned him.

Justin came down a couple of hours later, all smiles. He went into the kitchen where Sam was sitting at the island, drinking an iced coffee, and reading something on her Ipad. "Good morning." he sang and walked over to the fridge and grabbed the flavored creamer. He turned around and his smile fell as he realized she was glaring at him. "What?" he asked.

"I share a wall with you." she said. He didn't know what that meant, or how to respond. "Do you have to wake me up at 5:00 in the morning getting your brains fucked out?" she asked. He laughed and rolled his eyes, turning to the cupboard to get a glass out, and put some ice in it.

"I thought you would have liked that. Turned you on so you can fuck Josh's brains out." he joked, grabbing the coffee to pour in it. He poured some sugar in and then put more ice in it. He turned around and saw that she was still glaring at him.

"That's all well and good. But I have my fucking period. Which you know that because Josh announced that yesterday to my whole fucking family, minus my parents of course, by some small miracle. So no, it didn't make me all hot and bothered to fuck my husband. It woke me up when I wanted to be sleeping." she said. Justin's eyes widened. She was beyond pissed. He had never seen her so pissed. And he didn't know what to do. Josh walked in at that moment, and stopped when she whipped her head around to glare at him. He literally looked like a deer caught in headlights. He gulped and pointed behind him.

"I'm gonna go back to the Family Room...go back to sleep." Josh said. He turned and all but ran out of the kitchen. Would he be so lucky? Sam turned her head back to him and crossed her arms. It was his turn to gulp.

"I'm sorry. I had no idea we were so loud." Justin said. She uncrossed her arms and looked back down at her Ipad. He stood there for a minute, not knowing what to do. He slowly grabbed his creamer and poured it into his cup, and grabbed a spoon to stir it. He was afraid to make any sudden movements. He was beyond shocked. He had no idea what to say. "Listen." he said softly. She didn't move, but just moved her eyes up to stare at him. He gulped again. "I don't...I don't know how to...navigate this." he said. She sat up and crossed her arms.

"Navigate what exactly?" she demanded.

"Well...I've never seen you this angry before." he said, trying to be careful. "And...You're one of my best friends...and I hate to...see you so angry. And not...know how to help." he said, just waiting for a reaction. She didn't do anything, so he kept going. "I just want to be able to do something for you." Justin said, still waiting. She just looked at him. "And I hate to see you fighting with Josh. I've never seen that before." he told her. But she made no movement. "Come on Sam. Tell me what I can do." he told her. Before he could go on, Mackenzie, Zoey and Alexis came running in, still in the pajamas.

"Auntie Sammy. Are we going to the Skyzone place today?" Alexis asked excitedly, jumping up and down. Julianna and Meredith came in right after them.

"What do you girls want for breakfast?" Julianna asked.

"Are you still gonna take us?" Mackenzie asked. All three of the girls were really excited and were bouncing up and down. Sam closed her eyes and took a deep breath.

"Yeah. Just eat your breakfast and we'll go a little bit later." Sam said.

"How about we go to that Diner? I still haven't been there yet." Meredith suggested.

"You think it's ok for the kids to go? Brian was making some joke about it and it didn't exactly seem like the place for little kids." Julianna laughed. Justin scrubbed at his face.

"He was probably talking about that guy with the leather pants with the hole in the back." Justin said, making Julianna widen her eyes and he chuckled. "We bring Gus there all the time. I'm sure it'll be fine." Justin laughed.

"Let me call Mel and Linds then. Make sure that they don't feed the kids so we can all go." Meredith said and ran up the stairs. Justin had to chuckle. Meredith was already calling them, Mel and Linds.

"Come on ladies. Let's go get dressed." Julianna said, directing them all upstairs. Sam drank the rest of her coffee and stood up, walking over to the sink to rinse out her cup and put it in the dishwasher.

"I could take you on some mini tour this afternoon. Wanna go to a sex club or something? We'll dress you up like a Drag Queen so they'll let you in." Justin said, trying to make her laugh. She turned sadly, but didn't smile.

"I promised the girls that we could go to Skyzone in Pittsburgh." she said. She sounded defeated. She started walking out, but then turned. "Can you just...make sure my parents don't find out anything? It's bad enough Josh opened his big fat trout mouth to all you guys. My parents don't need to know." she asked without looking at him.

"Yeah of course. But Sam, I don't even really know everything that happened. I don't get why you're so mad." he said softly. He went over to her to put his hand on her shoulder, but she moved away and scrubbed her face. She let out a deep breath and walked out of the kitchen and up the stairs. Josh came in a few moments later. "What the hell happened?" he asked Josh.

"I'm sorry. I said something last night that I shouldn't have to her. She's like a fucking volcano ready to explode." Josh said scrubbing his face. There wasn't much to say. They all got ready and went outside to meet the girls and Gus.

"Daddy can I go with you?" Gus asked as he ran over Justin to hug him. He'd never get over that feeling when Gus called him daddy. He kissed Gus' cheek.

"You sure can Gussy. I have your booster seat already in my car." Justin told him. Everyone separated into his SUV, Lindsay's van and the two vans that Derek and Carver rented. Mackenzie and Alexis hopped into the backseat with Gus, and right as he was pulling out, Sam got into the passenger seat. The three kids were laughing and talking in the back seat, and Sam just looked out the window. Justin honestly had no idea how this had all escalated so badly. Justin's phone rang, going through his car. It was Brian. "Hey Bri. You're on speaker phone. Gus, Mackenzie and Alexis are in the car." he warned him ahead of time. Brian chuckled.

"HI DADDY!" Gus yelled.

"Hey Sonny Boy. Where are you guys headed?" Brian asked.

"We're going to the Diner for a late breakfast, then heading to Skyzone." Justin told him.

"That trampoline place?" Brian asked.

"Yeah." Justin said. He heard Ted in the background.

"Let me call you back." Brian said and hung up. Justin chuckled and hit the button to end the call. He looked back at Sam.

"I'm sorry." Justin whispered. She looked over at him, confused.

"Why?" she asked.

"Because you're so upset. I'm sorry." Justin said. She shrugged and looked back at the window. The kids were loud and crazy in the backseat, and Justin couldn't help but laugh. He wish Gus had more brothers and sister to play with like this. He shook his head. He doubted that that would ever happen. That Brian would even want kids.

They got to the Diner and went in, and Debbie was all excited to see them. "I'm so glad you all are here. It's so freaken dead in here today. So sit where ever you'd like." Debbie said. Justin turned when the door opened, and smiled when he saw that it was Brian and Sawyer.

"Hey what are you doing here?" Justin asked, excited to see him. Brian leaned over and kissed him.

"I don't have another meeting today. Theodore's pretty much gotten everything settled. Apparently I'm annoying him with my presence." Brian joked. Justin scooted into the booth with Brian next to him, and Gus squeezing in next to him. Sam scooted in across from them, with Sawyer next to her. Brian watched curiosly as Josh and Sawyer had some secret conversation. Sawyer looked at Sam, who just looked miserable Not her usual happy self.

"Are you gonna come with us to Skyzone then? I'm sure Gus would looove it." Justin sang. Gus bounced his excitement, making the three grown men laugh.

"Please daddy." Gus asked as he got up on his knees and hugged Brian, making him chuckle.

"Alright Sonny Boy. I'll go." Brian chuckled. Debbie took all their orders and they just sat and waited.

"Are you liking Kinnetik?" Justin asked Sawyer. He smiled and nodded his head, taking a sip of his coffee.

"My son has done pretty well for himself. It's basically taking a vacation from Boston and doing all the same things I do in Pittsburgh." Sawyer joked.

"Well you can stay at the house or the loft. We'll give you keys for both." Justin said. Sawyer chuckled.

"I think I'll stay at the house. Be across the street from my grandson and be able to hang out with him every day." Sawyer said, smiling at Gus.

"Well I figure you can just drive my car around if you want. There's not reason to pay for a rental car. And I doubt Brian will be able to relax knowing someone's driving around in his precious baby every day." Justin chuckled, making Sawyer laugh.

"Mommy said they were gonna make dinner every night for grandpa when he was here. And daddy said that since my mommy's have keys, we can go swimming any time we want. Even when no one's home." Gus told Brian. Brian chuckled.

"That's right Sonny Boy." Brian said, ruffling his hair. Debbie served up all their food, and everyone started diving in, when Michael came in.

"DADDY!" J.R. yelled.

"Hey pumpkin. What are you guys doing here? You didn't tell me you'd be here." Michael said as he walked over to Mel and Lindsay's booth, which was right behind Brian and Justin's he bent down to kiss his daughter.

"Oh it was a last minute thing." Lindsay said and smiled.

"I would have come over." Michael told them.

"Are you feeling better Michael?" Justin asked, turning his head. Michael raised his eyebrows. "We missed you at my husband shower yesterday. It was really a lot of fun." Justin told him. Michael shook his head.

"Yeah I'm sorry. I had this killer migraine that I couldn't shake." Michael said. Brian glanced at him, and could just tell he was lying. He knew Michael well enough to know when he was lying.

"Well thank you for the present. I loved the fire place tools." Justin said and smiled at him. Brian couldn't but admit, Justin sounded convincing. "I'm sorry you couldn't be there." Justin said. Brian smirked. And Sunshine brought it home. How was Mikey going to say anything to that?

"Do you wanna come with me to the comic book store honey bunny?" Michael asked J.R.

"Oh we're bringing all the kids to Skyzone after breakfast. The kids have been dying to go." Lindsay said, smiling at him.

"Skyzone? Why didn't you tell me? I would have gone." Michael said. Lindsay looked to Mel to handle this.

"It was a last minute thing. The older kids were going with Sam. Everyone just decided to make a day of it. It was just decided this morning. You can still come with us if you aren't busy." Mel said, taking a bite of her food.

"Aren't you two supposed to be at work?" Michael asked them. Justin noticed that Sam turned her eyes to look at him in disgust. He would have laughed, but he didn't want anyone to notice.

"Oh I took the week off. We both did. With all of Gussy's cousins in town." Lindsay said as Gus turned and waved at her. "And with Brian being our boss and the mothers of his son, how could he refuse." Lindsay joked. Brian turned around and smiled sarcastically at her.

"Well Skyzone isn't really a good place for a two year old." Michael told them. Sam squinted harder at them, and Mel and Lindsay looked at each other.

"There's a section for the smaller kids Michael. And I wouldn't send my daughter in somewhere where she was going to get hurt." Mel said tensely. Justin and Brian could tell she was getting mad. Sawyer raised his eyebrows at the guys. Brian just shook his head and rolled his eyes.

"They can fall and hurt themselves." Michael said.

"It's one room with trampoline's everywhere. It's not like they can fall off. She can get hurt anywhere. At the park, running on the sidewalk, swinging in the backyard. She's going to be just fine Michael." Mel gritted her teeth at him.

"Well you should have called me and asked me first. I'm her father." Michael said.

"Oh my God." Sam said. She leaned her elbow on the table and pinched the bridge of her nose. Michael looked over.

"She has a headache. You know how it is." Sawyer said. Michael turned back to the girls, and Debbie came over with their food.

"Is he always that freaken immature?" she asked. Sawyer turned to Sam.

"I know you're upset. And believe me, I get it Sammy." he told her. Justin and Brian watched as Sam looked up at him. "We all know ok. But you taking out your anger on Michael won't help, and we all know it." he told her. She looked back down at her plate and leaned into her hand and started eating. Michael and Mel were still going back and forth, when Brian turned around.

"Mikey will you shut the fuck up and sit down and eat. Or put your kid in a plastic bubble for the rest of her life. Just shut up." Brian said in his usual annoyed voice.

"Butt out Brian." Michael said.

"Will you two knock it off? Sit your ass in that booth and eat something. Your daughter will be just fine." Debbie said, yanking him up and pushing him to sit next to Josh in the other booth. After they ate breakfast, they started getting back into the cars. Justin held out his hand silently to Brian, his keys dangling in his hand. Brian chuckled and took them. Justin knew he always liked to drive. He wrapped his arm around his shoulders and kissed his forehead.

"I totally missed you after you left." Justin said. Brian smiled, and went to say something, but Josh ran up to them.

"Can you pretend to stop at the gas station and need cigarettes?" Josh asked.

"Random." Justin laughed.

"Please. And get some candy bars for Justin. Just bring out a few Hershey bars." Josh said. Brian and Justin looked at each other, and Justin laughed.

"Why?" Justin laughed. But he couldn't answer because Sam caught up to them.

"Gus is going with Derek." Sam said and walked past them to the car. Brian and Justin looked at each other, and Brian turned around.

"WE'LL MEET YOU THERE. I NEED TO STOP AT THE GAS STATION!" Brian yelled. Lindsay waved at him, and they got into the car, with Sam and Josh in the backseat. Justin reached into the backseat and unhooked the booster seat, and Brian slapped his ass. Hard.

"OW! Quit it." Justin laughed. "Here throw this in the back." Justin told Josh and then turned and sat back down. He slapped Brian's shoulder.

"What do you need at the gas station?" Sam grumbled as Sam pulled out.

"Sunshine needs cigarettes." Brian said. They drove about five minute before he pulled into the parking lot "Need anything else?" Brian asked Justin as he took his shoes off and put them on the dashboard.

"Nope I'm good." Justin said and smiled. He nodded his head and got out of the car. Justin felt so weird with Sam being so upset. He felt bad, not knowing what to say or do. "I haven't been to Skyzone since I was a kid." Justin said. Sam didn't say anything, but Josh leaned forward.

"Yeah the kids love it. We used to go all the time in high school. It was cooler then the skating rink." Josh laughed. Brian came back in with a bag and handed it to Justin. He pretended to be surprised when he opened the bag and laughed.

"You got me a bunch of candy bars." Justin laughed.

"Sunshine's always hungry." Brian joked, looking at Josh. Justin pulled out three Hershey bars and held them in the backseat.

"Want some?" he asked them. Josh shook his head, but something sparkled in Sam's eyes. She took them and leaned back. Justin sat back and pulled the visor down to look in the mirror. He glanced at Sam and saw that she was chewing on the chocolate and had her eyes closed. She looked almost euphoric Justin nudged and pointing his head towards her. He looked back and chuckled. Josh was smiling to.

"You look like your about to have an orgasm over that chocolate." Brian said, speaking to her for the first time. She just sat there quietly and enjoyed the three candy bars. After she was done she sat up and leaned between the two front seats.

"You have no idea what a Hershey chocolate bar does to my brain when I'm PMSing." Sam said.

"It speaks." Brian said.

"And it lives. How much chocolate do you have in that bag?" Sam asked. Justin laughed and pulled out another one and started opening it.

"Just feed the animal some chocolate and it calms the beast." Brian said. Justin smacked his shoulder.

"Speaking of animals. The next time you wake me up at 5:00 in the morning with your animal noises, I'm gonna barge in with a cowgirl hat and cowgirl boots and lasso. Ready to round up the animals." she said. Brian smiled at her.

"I like an audience." Brian told her.

"Oh honey. I think you misunderstood. You see, I'm only going to be wearing the hat and boots. Because I'm going to walk in butt ass naked." Sam said. Justin covered his face.

"Oh no." Justin cried.

"Oh no you're not. No naked women in my room ever." Brian told her. She laughed and sat back in her seat.

"Can I have a piece?" Josh asked. She glared at him.

"I may be back to normal, but I'm still not talking to you." she told him. He took a deep breath and nodded. Justin and Brian just looked at each other, deciding not to say anything. When they got to SkyZone, all the kids were already excited and ready to go. As soon as they were in, the kids were off, and so were some of the adults. They were actually the only one's in there, surprisingly, so they let J.R. and Caleb go in with the big kids. Josh had ran off down the street as soon as they got in, and Justin and Sam both went to go get drinks. They were sitting at the table when Josh came back and sat down next to Sam. She didn't say anything.

"I'm gonna go see where Brian is." Justin said standing up.

"He went to the bathroom." Sam ground out.

"Well then. Sex in the bathroom. I can do that." Justin joked. He turned the corner and bumped into Brian.

"Well hey there Sunshine. How about a blow-" Brian stopped when Justin put his finger to his mouth. He turned and peeked around the wall. They watched as Josh handed Sam a single pink rose.

"Where'd you get that?" Sam asked him.

"I saw a flower stand, so I ran and got you one." Josh said, holding it out for her. She accepted it, and he went around the table to sit next to her. "I'm sorry for what I said last night." he said. She snorted.

"Which part? The part where you think I should be on meds because I'm going crazy again or the part where you said all this crap isn't worth it and you'd rather cut your own dick off so there's never a fucking chance for you to have kids." Sam asked. Justin and Brian looked at each other, eyes wide.

"I love how you take the things that I said and totally spin them to make them sound so much worse." Josh joked. "First, I never said you were going crazy again. You're not crazy now, and weren't then. But you let that sadness eat you alive. And it scares me sometimes. But I don't think you're crazy. I think we've known each other long enough for me to be able to tell you when you're being crazy. And second of all, I didn't say I'd chop off my dick, because God knows I like mine." he said, making her chuckle. He scooted closer to her.

"Every month when you get your period...a piece of my heart breaks when get sad." he said as she put her head down. "If I could make your pain go away I would. And if I just take care of this myself, then you don't have to get your heart broken every month. You don't have to be devastated." he said, and put his arm around her. "We can just adopt kids. They won't be our blood, but they'll be ours." he told her. She nodded her head.

"I know Josh." she said sadly.

"I know that false positive really messed you up...but it's ok to breakdown." Josh said. But she shook her head.

"It's bad enough that I've had a few moments already. It isn't about me-"

"Will you cut it out for once." Josh said. She looked up at him. "You beat yourself up enough with that."

"I'm not going to be selfish. This trip isn't about me. Brian and Justin are getting married-"

"We know that. We all know that. But you're allowed to fall apart sometimes. No one cares. Because maybe if you fall apart when your just sitting around the house, then maybe it's easier to go to a shower and not beg Justin to not make a big deal that you're upset." Josh told her. Sam nodded her head and wiped her eyes. She put her head on his shoulder and he kissed the top of her head and rubbed her shoulder.

"I just don't want anyone to think I'm crazy. That I need meds to be able to get through my problems. Because I don't." Sam said defensively.

"The only people who we feel matter about what they think, are our family. And luckily they all know you're not crazy...well you are. But not enough to need medication." Josh said. Her eyes widened and she turned and punched him in the arm, making him laugh. "I mean it's a good kind of crazy." he joked. She just shook her head and chuckled. "We know who you are. And we know that sometimes when it gets to bad, you don't want to deal with it, and that doesn't make you crazy. It makes you human...and you're the least selfish person that I know." Justin said. She sighed and looked down at the rose in her hands.

"I just don't want to take any of the attention away from Justin and Brian." she told him. Before Justin could stop Brian, he walked around the corner.

"I could never imagine you not wanting to take any attention away from us. I'm sure you'll be up there on Saturday sneezing through the ceremony" Brian said as he took a sip of Justin's soda. Sam rolled her eyes. "Well I'm so glad you're back to normal. Who knew that all you had to do was feed her chocolate and she'd come back down to normal." Brian said, making Justin chuckle and hit him.

"A Hershey chocolate bar does something to my brain. Like release endorphins or something. Whenever I get totally pissed off, I can just eat that and literally I feel better." Sam informed him.

"Why didn't you give her a candy bar before I woke up this morning? She scared me in the kitchen. I thought she was gonna chop my balls off." Justin said. Sam rolled her eyes and took her sneakers off.

"Alright. I'm back to normal. So, welcome to the family. We're not perfect, and you get to see a scarier side of me. You also get to see the side that totally turns into a little kid and goes and jumps on the trampoline's like a little kid." she said and ran off to jump with the kids. Josh took his shoes off and went after her. Brian laughed as he watched Sam run and jump at Derek, knocking him over. Sawyer walked over to stand next to him.

"Oh she's back to normal." Sawyer said.

"Your brother-in-law gave her chocolate." Brian said. Sawyer burst out laughing. He turned to see Justin yank off his sneakers and stand up to stand next to him.

"Are you coming?" he asked. Brian snorted.

"Sunshine, I'm wearing an Armani suit. I'm not going in there." Brian told him. Justin snorted and kissed his cheek.

"I'll let you tackle me." Justin said, wiggling his eyebrows. He turned around and ran in with the kids. Brian liked actually doing this. He liked watching Justin and Gus. Gus was in his element, and his laugh was heard over all the others. He jumped into the foam pit, and jumped with all his cousins. He was so happy. He could tell Lindsay and Melanie loved it to. He watched as Lindsay took a million pictures, while he sat with his father, grandparents, and Meredith, who was worn out.

He loved watching Justin to. He always loved on Gus in these situations. He was picking him and throwing him high into the air. He was picking him up and spinning him. He was letting Gus tackle him. And he looked like a kid himself, running around with all of Brian's younger cousins. His smile never left his face. "Justin's amazing with Gus." Sawyer commented. Brian smiled and nodded his head. "Think you two are gonna have kids of your own?" he asked. Brian snorted.

"We do have kids of our own." Brian chuckled.

"Well ok, wrong choice of words. Do you think you're gonna have a baby, that lives full time in your house?" he asked. Brian fidgeted around.

"Oh my God Sawyer leave him alone. Look how freaked out you're making him." Meredith joked, making Sawyer laugh.

"I just want to know if I'm gonna have anymore grandkids. I didn't get to spoil Gus from the beginning and I'd really like that chance to spoil one from the moment they're born. So when are you gonna have more kids?" Sawyer asked. Brian loosened his tie and took off his jacket, and took his tie off.

"You're making him sweat. Leave him alone." Meredith laughed.

"I just want to know if he's going to turn those extra guest rooms into a nursery for some babies?" Sawyer asked, smiling at Brian. He gulped and ripped off his shoes. He didn't say anything, but he got up and went to go after Justin. He heard Sawyer and Meredith burst out laughing. Justin smiled when he saw him.

"What are you doing out here? I thought you didn't want to jump with your Armani suit on?" Justin asked as he jumped over to him.

"I had to get away from Sawyer and Meredith. They're talking about babies." Brian said and shuddered. Justin laughed and wrapped his arms around his shoulders.

"Oh don't worry. I'll save you." Justin laughed and kissed him.

"I thought you told me I could tackle you." Brian said. Before Justin could say anything, he pushed Justin into the foam pit, and then jumped on top of him, making Justin laugh loudly.

"That was fun. We should really do that more often." Justin said as they walked into the kitchen later that night. After SkyZone, they took the kids to the park, and then out to lunch. And then on the way home, stopped and got them ice cream. By the time they got home, they convinced the kids to settle down with just watching a movie. Justin walked to the fridge and got out a bottle of water to drink. Brian leaned on the island.

"If we didn't have all these damn people in this house right now, I could take that water bottle and pour it all over your hot little twink body." Brian told him, raising one eyebrow. Justin gulped.

"You're going to bring me upstairs and fuck my brains out aren't you?" Justin asked. Brian smiled.

"Who wants some ice cream?" Sam asked as she walked into the kitchen and to the freezer.

"You just had ice cream." Brian told her. Sam rolled her eyes as she grabbed a few mangos and a whole pineapple and started cutting it in half, and digging out the pineapple.

"Please. I'm putting alcohol all over it. So it's adult ice cream." Sam said and smiled. Brian laughed.

"So glad you're feeling better." Brian said. She looked at them nervously, and grabbed some vanilla ice cream, and grabbed a pie tin, and started scooping balls of the ice cream into the tin.

"I'm sorry for kinda freaking out." she said. Brian and Justin just looked at each other. Brian was going to let Justin handle this one. He had no fucking idea what to say to her.

"It's really ok. You don't have to worry about us. I wish you'd stop worrying that you're taking attention away from us. I think we'll have enough of it on Saturday." Justin joked. She smiled. She put the pie pan back in the freezer, and then turned back to the pineapple and scooped the rest out. She went to another cabinet and took two Mason Jars down.

"I think you know this kitchen better then I do." Brian joked. She just smiled and started putting in the cut up pineapple, and started cutting up mangos and taking the skin off, and putting them in the other one.

"I'm just kind of having a hard time right now. And I don't mean for it to spill out like it did." Sam said.

"Sam will you stop it. We don't care. It's alright. We'd never be angry at you for being upset. You're allowed to be upset." Justin said. She smiled and nodded her head. She went over to the bar and grabbed Spiced Rum, Coconut Rum and Rum Chata. "Oh God you're getting me drunk again aren't you?" he asked. She laughed and wiggled her eyes. She poured Coconut Rum in the jar with the pineapples, and then the Spiced Rum in with the mangos, and closed them up. She slid one over to Justin and the other to Brian.

"Start shaking." she said. She turned around to the stove and turned it on and placed a small pan on top, and grabbed some caramel sauce out of the fridge and squeezed a ton into the small pan. They both started shaking the jars.

"Where the hell did you learn all this stuff?" Brian asked. She laughed.

"I make it my business to know how to spike anything and everything with liquor. You won't be disappointed Josh loves the pineapple one." she said as she walked back over to grab the jars, and put a little of each into the two halves of the pineapple. She scooped some ice cream into the pineapple halves, and then put more of the liquor and fruit. Then she smiled and dumped the mangos into the pineapples and went to the fridge and cut up some strawberries and threw them in and shook everything, while the boys just chuckled.

"You can't just do this quietly. You have to make it spectacle and a drama." Brian said. She rolled her eyes, but Justin's eyes widened and hit smacked Brian.

"You asshole. That's what Debbie said to you that morning after Michael's 30th birthday." Justin laughed. Sam just stirred the caramel and grabbed ice cream in the pie pan, and a ziplock bag, and then reached in the fridge and grabbed the maraschino cherries and laid them on the table. She put the caramel into a measuring cup and let it cool.

"I like recycling good advise." Brian chuckled.

"It wasn't even advise. She was bitching at you for what you did to Michael." Justin laughed.

"What did he do?" Sam asked, never looking up from what she was doing.

"What's in the bag?" Brian asked. She laughed.

"I broke up Cinnamon Toast Crunch and froze it. So what did you do?" she asked as she was mixing Rum Chata in the caramel.

"Michael didn't tell anyone at his job that he was gay. And he was dating this doctor at the time-" Brian snorted.

"He was a Chiropractor. Not a real doctor." Brian said. Justin just laughed.

"So Debbie was getting really upset because she blamed Brian for why Michael wouldn't move in with him and broke up with him. So Debbie freaked out on Brian. So Brian decided to throw Michael this amazing surprise birthday party. He invites David over." Justin explains.

"The doctor." she says as she puts some frozen cereal on the ice cream.

"Yes. Well then, he invites this girl over from where Michael works. She has a total crush on him, and Brian blurts out that Michael's gay, and David's his boyfriend. And she goes running out, and David punches Brian and all hell just breaks lose." Justin chuckled. Sam poured the caramel and Rum Chata on the ice cream, and poured more cereal, squirted some whip cream and put some cherries She grabbed some spoons.

"Dig in you two." she said and hopped up on the island to sit crossed leg'd to eat. "Why exactly did you do that to him?" Sam asked. Brian chuckled.

"He needed to move on with his life. Instead of following me every where." Brian said. Sam let out a howl of laughter.

"And that worked out so well. Look what he's doing now. He gets so freaken jealous of everything that you do. He can't even show up to Justin's husband shower yesterday. I don't know why you put up with that bull shit." she said, stuffing her face full of ice cream. Justin ended up hopping onto the counter like Sam to eat the ice cream. Justin knew not to comment to harshly about Michael in front of Brian. But he figured, that if he let Sam just go and blather her opinion, a person not directly involved in their group, a fresh eye, he might look at his and Michael's relationship differently. "I mean, if my best friend Stephanie, the wifey." she explained, making them nod their heads. "If she found out that she was adopted, I'd totally be there for her, any way she needed me. And if she found this huge family, my God I would be encouraging her to spend as much time with them as I could. And my God if that girl was getting married..the day she meets a guy and I know she's going to marry him, I'm going to be pushing them from day freaken one to get married. I would do anything for her. And if she spends more time with them...it's ok. I'd miss her. But she's my best friend. I want her to settle down and have a family of her own. I wouldn't cry and act like a baby and not go to her wedding shower." Sam said.

"Their relationship is a bit unbalanced." Justin joked, scooping up some ice cream. "This is so good. Did you taste the caramel one?" Justin asked Brian, who shook his head. He scooped up some ice cream on his spoon and fed it to Brian. "Isn't that amazing?" Justin asked. Brian nodded.

"I like it better when your licking it off my chest." Brian said, making Justin laugh.

"You two are sickening sometimes." Sam laughed. "Seriously though. Is he always like that? All whiny and jealous Mel and Linds were doing something with J.R. and didn't invite him?" Sam asked. Brian looked down, while Justin nodded his head. "Seriously Brian. He's your best friend, and he's not there for you. I say just kick him out of being your Best Man and let Josh stand in. Then I can go and sleep with the Best Man." Sam laughed. Justin shoved her backwards. "I'm just kidding...but Brian. Your best friend should be celebrating your life right now. You're getting married and it's one of the best times in your life. He shouldn't be holding you back. He shouldn't be making this about him." Sam told him. Justin could tell Brian was starting to get aggravated, so he took his spoon and wiped it on Brian's nose, making him look up. Justin just smiled.

"You look so cute with ice cream on your face." Justin joked. He leaned down and sucked it off of his nose and pulled back.

"My God the alcohol is already melting the ice cream, I don't need to two horn dogs melting it anymore." Sam said. Josh came into the kitchen and his eyes widened.

"Oh yes ice cream." Josh said, running over. Sam handed him a spoon and he dug in. "God I love when she makes this." Josh said.

"It's so nice not to see you two crazy kids fighting anymore. I guess you'll be sleeping in a bed and not on my sofa." Brian said. Justin shoved him and Sam rolled her eyes.

"Wait till Justin kicks you out of bed. I'll be waiting for his call when he throws you in the doghouse." Josh said.

"But then who will give him a great morning rim job like I did this morning." Brian said. Sam burst out laughing, and Justin covered his face, laughing. Brian smiled proud of himself.

"You know. I'm getting used to him." Josh said, eating some more ice cream.