Midnight Whispers
QAF Brian and Justin Fanfiction

Chapter 44

Thought everyone could see the family tree again. I didn't post everyone, just most of who I mentioned in this chapter.

Genevieve and Robert- Teresa's parents

Anthony and Rebecca

Nico 29 and Cecilia

Luca 27 and Charlene pregnant

Isabella 26 and Landon

Jayden 23

Maggie 21

Addison 19

Genevieve and Regan

Cassandra 26 and Chandler-pregnant

Ryan 17

Ricky and Melinda

Olivia 17

Carlo 16

Annie 14

Teresa

Maria and Trevor

Matthew 17

Anastasia 15

Cooper 13

Ella 12

Robert and Elizabeth

Aurora 17

Ryder 16

Kevin 13

Toby 12

Angela and Brody

Nick 16

Paige 13

Penny 12

Cynthia and Mark- Sawyer's parents

Sawyer

Merideth and Carver

Allison 16

Spencer 13

Mackenzie 10

Zoey 8

Derek and Julianna

Parker 13

Alexis 10

Chloe 7

Caleb 3

Samantha and Josh

CHAPTER 44

After a few rounds in the shower, they got dressed and came down the stairs. There wasn't any kids in sight, but they could hear a bunch of the adults talking outside. When they got into the kitchen, they could see that the back porch was all dressed up. There was a long table that had huge bowls spread out, with a few fruits in different ones. And a few alcoholic bottles on the table, along with bottles of something non-alcoholic, and then a huge clear bin without the top on. "Oh Jesus." Justin laughed. Brian looked out the window, and went over to the coffee pot.

"What the fuck is she doing now?" Brian asked. Brian already knew who was responsible for that madness, Sam!

"She's going to make jungle juice." Justin said as he went and picked up a blueberry muffin off the counter. "Her jungle juice parties are legendary. She had a small one last weekend when I got to her house. I was gone after like two or three drinks." Justin laughed.

"Well finally you boys are up." Emmett said when he walked into the kitchen. "I was going to wake you up if you didn't get down here soon. Figured I'm the only safe one in the house to see the two of you in action. You know I could hear you in the hallway when I was up there." Emmett told Justin, making him laugh. "Luckily the kids are spread out with Teresa's families of in-laws." Emmett said.

"What do you mean?" Justin asked.

"Well if your ten and under, you're not allowed over today. So all your cousins, and aunts and uncles are coming over today. But Sam has a special day planned, so the young ones can't be here to witness it." Emmett joked.

"A jungle juice party." Brian said sarcastically, making Emmett's face fall.

"How did you know?" Emmett asked sadly.

"He didn't. I saw the bin. And I know her." Justin said. Emmett waved his hand as the doorbell rang. He looked over at his watch and then clapped.

"The festivities are starting." Emmett said, running to the door.

"Shit! We better eat something before we get totally sloshed." Justin laughed as he looked into the fridge and pulled out cold pizza. Brian made a face at him.

"Your appetite is disgusting." Brian said, grossed out by the cold pizza. Justin laughed and kissed his cheek.

"Well you have no complaints when my appetite involves you." Justin said, wiggling his eyebrows. Brian shook his head and looked at the island.

"Looks like someone made breakfast." Brian said. Justin grabbed plates for them, and scooped up some eggs and hash browns

"Hi honey." Jennifer said as she walked in with a bag in her hand. She placed it on the counter and kissed Justin's cheek.

"Hey. What are you doing here?" Justin asked. Molly and Tucker came in behind her.

"Well. Samantha invited everyone over for a party. With specific items to bring over." Jen laughed.

"Oh God. Like what?" Justin asked, worried. Molly opened the bag and pulled out a red apple, an orange and a pear. Justin just chuckled.

"Random." Brian commented.

"They go in the jungle juice." Justin laughed.

"The apple is mom's, the pear is Tucker's, and the orange is mine. And I had to get Hawaiian Punch and pink lemonade, and mom and Tucker each had to get a different bottle of alcohol." Molly told them. The slider opened and Sam walked in.

"Oh great you boys are up. Oh and more items for my special blend. Go put those out on the tables. Ali will show you where everything goes chicky." Sam told Molly, who nodded her head and brought everything outside.

"You're going to let Molly drink?" Justin asked. Jen gave a hopeless look towards him, and Brian burst out laughing. "What?" Justin asked him.

"Sam called you and bullied you into letting Molly drink?" Brian laughed. Justin's eyes widened and his mouth fell open.

"You're going to let Molly drink? She's 15. You never let me drink. You let me help you make drinks but I always begged you for a sip and you never let me." Justin freaked out. He was appalled. How could his own mother, who never let him do anything, let his little sister drink.

"Well it was different with you. You just went behind my back and started drinking and smoking cigarettes no matter what I said." Jennifer defended herself. "Besides, nothing bad can happen to her here. She's with...family." Jen said. Sam clapped her hands and wrapped her arm around Jennifer's.

"Mother Taylor is absolutely right. If Molly's going to have her first drink, might as well be with family, where her mother can see." she said, making Brian laugh. Justin smacked him.

"Mother Taylor." Brian laugh.

"It's total reverse physiology. Kids are always dying to have their first drink and get drunk. But, when their parents allow them in the comfort of their own home, or in this case her brothers home, it lessons the chance of her going out and trying it with her friends. Once kids realize it's not a big deal, less of a chance for them to go out and get into trouble on their own. I'm actually looking out for your little sister." Sam said, smiling. Jen looked scared, while Brian just laughed.

"Oh this should be good." Brian laughed.

"You can not be serious? You can't listen to her. Sam is absolutely insane. She's not mentally all there. Anything she said you need to ignore." Justin said. Sam's mouth fell open.

"I am to mentally there." Sam scoffed.

"You're mentally retarded. Mother, do not listen to her. You can't let Molly have a drink. Especially anything she makes. She's been keeping me drunk since she got here." Justin argued.

"I am not mentally retarded. And it's your mothers choice. My logic makes sense." Sam said as she moved and looped her arm around Tucker's. "Come on you two." Sam said as she brought them both outside. Justin turned around and stared at Brian.

"You can't let that insane aunt of yours corrupt my mother and let my sister drink." Justin told Brian, who just bit into his food. "She never let me drink. I wasn't allowed to ever do anything like that, and she's letting my 15 year old sister." Justin told him. They heard the front door open again and close, while Brian just chuckled. "Why are you just fucking sitting there? Do something." Justin told him.

"What do you want me to do?" Brian laughed, holding his hands out. "Do you really think your mothers going to get bullied by Sam? Of all people? She must have made sense to your mom. What are you freaking out so badly for? She's perfectly fine here." Brian said, sipping his coffee. Brian thought that Justin's freak out was actually amusing.

"Hey hey." Brian's cousin Luca said as he walked into the kitchen with his very pregnant wife Charlene. Luca and Charlene looked at Justin.

"What's the matter with him?" Charlene asked as Luca pulled out a bar stool for her to sit on.

"He's upset because his mom is letting his little sister join in on the jungle juice party." Brian laughed. Luca laughed with him, and Charlene smacked him.

"Well she's lucky. I love her jungle juice parties. Luca had to bring his bottle and a pineapple." Charlene laughed as her stomach growled.

"Dang woman. You just had breakfast." Luca said. She rolled her eyes and slapped him again. Brian chuckled and pushed the basket that had muffins in it.

"Feed her will ya." Brian said. Charlene rolled her eyes and grabbed one.

"God you sound just like your cousin." Charlene told Brian. "Excuse me. I'm only growing another human being here." she laughed.

"Can we please get back to my problem here?" Justin demanded. The three of them looked at Justin. He glared at Brian. "You have to go out there and talk to my mother. You can't let her let Molly drink." Justin said. Charlene covered her mouth to keep from laughing.

"Sunshine. It's your mothers decision. I can't do anything about this." Brian chuckled. Justin crossed his arms and glared at him.

"Honey it's really not that big of a deal. Sammy's jungle juice parties are really all about fun. And that's the cool part about being with family, lots of family members to keep an eye on her. And I'll keep a special eye on her. It will give me something to do since I can't drink." Charlene joked, rubbing her stomach. Justin just kept glaring at Brian. Brian just smiled and turned to look at his cousin.

"Is Addison coming today?" Brian asked.

"I think so. My mom was trying to convince her last night. She convinced her to go to school and take her finals. She has two more on Monday. But at least staying in bed all day has it's perks. She's just been studying this whole time." Luca said.

"I'm sure getting drunk will make her feel better." Brian laughed. The front door opened again, and more of Brian's family walked through the door. Within the hour, everyone that Sam had invited was there. Most of them. Justin was in the kitchen, still mad that his mother was letting his little sister drink, when Brian's aunt and uncle walked in, Anthony and Rebecca, with Jayden and Addison.

"Hey Justin." Jayden said as they walked in. Justin was leaning against the counter, crossing his arms.

"What's the matter?" Rebecca asked, bemused by his expression. Brian chose that moment to walk in, and chuckle at him.

"Are you still sulking Sunshine? You gotta get over this." Brian laughed and walked over to him.

"I'm not talking to you until you talk some sense into my mother, or your aunt." Justin said.

"I hope he's not referring to me." Rebecca joked. Brian shook his head.

"Sunshine here is upset that his mother is letting his little sister drink Sam's jungle juice. And he blames Sam." Brian laughed. Justin rolled his eyes while they all just laughed.

"It's really not a big deal. Mom and dad let me drink at her jungle juice party when Sam and Josh got their house in New York. They filled up the whole bathtub. I was only 14." Addison said. It was the first time that Brian actually noticed she was standing there. She had been standing behind her mom and dad. He hair was in a bun on the top of her head. She was wearing nice clothes, but she had no makeup on. She didn't look like she did that first time that he saw her. But she didn't look terrible. Not like the last time he saw her. She smiled sadly at them.

"14?" Justin asked. Anthony laughed.

"I wouldn't worry to much. You think all of us are gonna get that drunk that we won't be able to keep an eye on your little sister?" Anthony asked.

"Really Justin. What is it that you honestly think about us? We're 52 years old. Do you really think that we're going to..." Rebecca trailed off and looked at Jayden. "What is it that you call it? Shitfaced?" she asked her son, making him laugh and chuckle. She looked back to Justin. "Do you really think that the older adults are going to be too shitfaced to keep and eye on your sister?" she asked. Brian could see the blush that creeped up Justin's face from embarrassment "Now, Meredith is letting Ali join in on the fun. Let's see, Genevieve is letting Ryan. He's only 17. Ricky is letting Olivia, Carlo and Annie. Their only 17, 16 and 14. Maria is letting Matt and Anastasia. Their 17 and 15. Robert's letting Aurora and Ryder. 17 and 16. And Angela's letting Nick. He's 16. So Molly's in great company." Rebecca said. Brian groaned and scrubbed his face.

"Ten high school kids getting shit faced at my house. I fucking hate Sam." Brian complained. Justin's eyes went wide.

"Oh now you care? You didn't care when it was just Molly." Justin demanded.

"Because it was just Molly. Ten high schoolers? Drunk? That's a different story." Brian argued.

"Are you two seriously still fighting about this?" Sam griped as she walked into the kitchen. "Will you get over this already? It's not like your mother is letting Molly run off to Vegas with some older guy and get married and get a tattoo. She's drinking with the family. Everyone in the family has let the illegals have a drink when their in the safety of the family." Sam said. Justin just glared at her. Sam looked over at Addison. "Where's your stuff?" Sam asked.

"I'm gonna take a raincheck. I'll help pour the drinks with the illegal illegals." Addison joked. Jayden wrapped his arm around her shoulders.

"Illegals?" Brian asked. Sam smiled.

"Get out of the kitchen and go mingle with your family. And stop pouting. It's not a turn on for me." Sam ordered. Brian dragged him outside, and it was the first time Justin looked at what Sam had done. Along the wall of the house, their had been tables placed along it. On one side, there was a ton of food. On the other side there were weird things like buttons, and capes. Hats and tutu's. Justin could only imagine what all that was for. Then there was a huge white board that rolled, that belonged in his room that he and Michael used to create Rage. There was one whole table that had the clear bin on it, and the table in the middle where everyone sat, held all the alcohol bottles in a nice order, probably done by Emmett and Sam to make it look pretty. Then he could see a ton of other drinks. Like Sprite, pineapple juice and orange juice. The there were metal bowls that had little signs in front of them. Like one said oranges, so the bowl behind it only had oranges. One sign said mangos, so all the mangos had been placed in it. The younger teenagers were grabbing the bowls and heading inside.

"Stop pouting. This really isn't a big deal. Stop being such a drama princess." Brian told Justin.

"Fuck off." Justin grumbled. Brian smirked and started squeezing his shoulders.

"Come on. You know even if I did talk to your mom, she wouldn't listen to me. And there's no point in talking to Samantha. She's going to do whatever the hell she wants no matter what I say. So I say, stop being so angry with me, and enjoy the jungle juice party. Don't you have some countdown until the wedding? In one more week we'll be saying I do." Brian sang in his ear. Justin's wall was crumbling. He turned around and faced Brian, who smiled down at him. "Come on it's not that bad." Brian told him. Justin rolled his eyes.

"Jayden was telling me all about Sam's jungle juice party last summer when she visited. He said he couldn't even get out of bed the next day." Daphne said as she came up to them. Brian had been leaning against one of the pillars outside, and Justin turned around to lean into him, with Brian wrapping his arms around his shoulders.

"And just how are you and my little cousin?" Brian asked. Daphne smiled.

"We are doing just fabulous. He's like the sweetest guy I've ever met." Daphne said. They could tell she was totally smitten with him.

"Have you told him yet that Sunshine popped your cherry?" Brian asked. Her mouth dropped and Justin snorted. She leaned over and punched Brian in his arm.

"Will you shut up about that?" Daphne demanded.

"Honesty is the best policy." Brian said, and smirked at her. She rolled her eyes and glared at him, crossing her arms.

"How the hell do you put up with him?" Daphne asked Justin.

"He's really amazing in bed." Justin said. She rolled her eyes at him. Jayden and Addison chose that moment to walk up to them. Jayden threw his arm around Daphne.

"Aren't you two just so adorable." Brian sang, and pinched Jayden's cheeks, who swatted his hand away.

"How are you feeling?" Justin asked Addison. She smiled and nodded her head.

"I'm ok. Thanks...for everything." she said.

"Ooohhh I want a picture of you two." Teresa said as she came up and pointed her camera at Jayden and Daphne. She snapped the picture and then looked at Brian and Justin. "Alright and one of the happy couple." Teresa said, making Brian roll his eyes. "Did you really just fucking roll your eyes at me?" she asked.

"You have no idea what your mother is like. She will take her shoes off and beat you." Jayden told her. Teresa leaned forward and smacked him in the head.

"Now smile you two." Teresa said, snapping the picture "Alright now one of all five of you." Teresa said. They all moved together, with Brian grumbling while she took a picture.

"You gonna let grandma drink the jungle juice?" Addison asked Teresa. She laughed and rolled her eyes.

"My grandmother will seriously trick you into letting her have your cup. Don't leave it anywhere near her, or take your eyes of your cup for a second. She's a sneaky old woman who's hands are faster then a magician." Teresa told Justin and Brian, making them all laugh. A little while later, Sam came back out and the teenagers put all the bowls back with the cut up fruit, and she got everyone's attention.

"Alright. Ladies and gentlemen. I'd like to welcome you to the first jungle juice party that will be given at Brian and Justin Kinney's house." she cheered, making everyone clap their hands. "Alright you two boys up here next to me, front and center." she told them. Brian and Justin made their way to stand next to her. "Now. While I may take credit for how jungle juice parties are run nowadays, these parties have been going on in our family when I was a mere child. Before I was even born. The only thing I can really take credit for, is fine tuning how a jungle juice party is done. Now. We all know what a jungle juice party entails, but for our new Pittsburgh family, allow me to go over the rules." Sam called out.

"Oh Jesus." Sawyer moaned.

"Now. In order to enter as a jungle juice contestant, you need three things. One. For everyone 21 and older, you must add a bottle of alcohol to the offering." Sam said, holding her hands out, pointing to the large bin, and the alcohol. "For the illegals, you are to offer up, your non-alcoholic mixer." she said.

"Mixing all this shit is gonna taste nasty." Brian said. She glared at him.

"Please. I'm fucking Italian. I know how to mix my alcohol. You think I'm just gonna tell a bunch of people, bring a bottle of alcohol and mix it all together? No. That's why I specifically tell them what to bring. I know what will taste good, and this blend, will taste good." Sam told him, glaring at him.

"Yeah I wouldn't doubt the alcoholic." Brian's cousin Nico said. Holding up his hand, supporting her. She just rolled her eyes.

"Anyways. The second thing everyone needs to offer up, is the fruit. Which I also told everyone what to bring." Sam said sarcastically to Brian. "And then number three. You have to pay, to drink." Sam smiled.

"I'm not paying to drink that shit." Brian complained. She covered her eyes with her hands.

"Are you gonna bitch about every little thing I say? Of course you don't have to pay. Neither of you do." Sam said, pointing her hands between the two boys. "It's your party. You're the reason why were all here. You get in free. And, I already picked out your bottles of alcohol." she grumbled and shook her head. "As I was saying. Your in one of the three categories. The illegals, the legals, or the old timers." Sam said proudly. The older of the group waving their hands at her and huffing. She looked over at the younger teenagers. "Has everyone brought their drinks and fruit, and paid their way in?" Sam asked.

"Yes they have." Spencer said. She put the bowl down that had tons of cash in there.

"Oh my gosh how much is in there?" Justin asked.

"They'll count that later. But. For anyone 61 and above, it was only 5 dollars." Sam said and smiled. "And then anyone between the ages of 51 and 60 is only 15 dollars. They get a discount for being old." Sam laughed.

"Oh nice." Brian said.

"For the legals, anyone between 41 and 50 had to pay 20 dollars. Between 31 and 40 is 30 dollars, between 22 and 30 is 25 dollars, and anyone 21, has to pay 21 dollars." Sam said, smiling.

"So basically you have to buy a 20 or 30 dollar bottle of liquor, then pay 30 dollars to drink it." Brian said. She smiled and nodded her head.

"As for the illegals, between 18 and 20, is 100 dollars, and then between 14 and 17 is 150 dollars." Sam said.

"You're making teenagers pay you 150 dollars?" Justin asked. Sam huffed at him.

"No. You really think teenagers have that kind of money? It came from their parents. Now will you two shut up and stop interrupting every single time I say something. I have rules to get through." Sam said, and turned back to everyone.

"Alright. First things first. You are not to pour your own drinks. That is what the illegal illegals are for. Anyone 11 through 13. They'll pour your drink. They will then take you over to the whiteboard, write your name and what time it is. And then depending on what number drink you have, you'll get your prize from the table, which we'll get to later. The next rule, you have an hour and a half to finish the drink and move onto the next drink to stay in the game. If you are an illegal, you cannot get your second drink within the hour, so you must wait at least an hour before you get your next one. If you go over an hour and a half, then you've crapped out of the game, and must wear the Dunce hat, and clown nose." Sam said, pointing over to Parker who walked up wearing a Dunce hat that was pointy, and a red clown nose. Everyone was laughing.

"Oh my God didn't I tell you boys you were going to have a fantastic time here today." Emmett told the gang.

"If you willingly quit, saying you won't be drinking anymore before your time is up, then you will be wearing the quitter t-shirt." Sam said, holding her hand out. Teresa's sister Maria, her son Cooper, who was only 13, came out in a red t-shirt that the words, I am a quitter and can't hold my liquor, on it, with a coconut bar on top. He shook his chest, making the group laugh. "Complete with the coconut bra!" Sam said, everyone clapped for Cooper. "Now. If you are getting to sloshed and can't hold your liquor, then the three preggo ladies..." Sam said, pointing to Brian's cousin's, Cassie and Savannah, and then Luca's wife Charlene, who were all now wearing white t-shirt's that said 'The Preggo Judges' on it. "These three ladies must judge if you need to be cut off. Then, if you have been cut off..." Sam held out her hands for Robert's son Kevin to come running out wearing a cape. He turned around, and the cape said, 'CUT OFF!' on it, and then turned around holding up his hands, which were now duct taped. "You will have to wear the cut off cape, and get your hands duct taped. But wait. Kevin, tell our guests what else they'll win if they get cut off." Sam said in a T.V. game show host kind of voice. His brother Toby and Angela's daughter Paige came running out, holding decorated mop buckets.

"You get your own puke bucket!" Kevin cheered, making the group laugh.

"Please tell me that you didn't somehow spend my money on all of this crap?" Brian laughed.

"Oh no don't worry about that. She spent all of my money." Josh said and rolled his eyes. She waved her hand at him.

"Alright. On to the next rule. You can not drink any other beverage, besides your jungle juice, or water. Plain water, not flavored water. No wine, so cocktail, no soda. Jungle juice and water. And please drink the water people. I only have 15 buckets. After that you'll have to share." she said, making some of the group eeww at her. "And remember, the drinks do not go inside the house. They must stay outside if you must go inside. Just put it down right here by the door, and the illegal illegals will take care of it. We don't want people going in and dumping them out and pouring juice in there to drink." Sam told Brian and Justin. She looked back over at the group. "Because I know some of you assholes are cheaters out there." Sam said.

"Yeah buddy. Cheater right here!" Nico sang out, with his hand up, laughing.

"Now. Once you have your drink, and your time is recorded, your illegal illegal will take you to the table, and hand you your prize. For everyone's first drink, they get the number one button." Sam said, as Spencer held it up. "You get a button for your first, second and third drink. When you reach number 4 and 5, your button comes with a ribbon attached to it. When you get to drink number 6, you get a pretty little hat. For drinks number 7, 8 and 9, smaller buttons, that specifically go onto your hat. Not your shirts, your jeans, they must go on the hats. See the circles on the hats, they look like bubbles." Sam said. Spencer held it up showing everyone. "Stick them there. Drink number 10 is a special title and should not be taken lightly You get a very pretty tutu to wear." Sam said, having Spencer hold it up. Everyone laughed and Emmett was the loudest.

"I'm not wearing a fucking tutu." Brian grumbled in Justin's ear.

"By the time drink number 10 comes along, you should be feeling pretty drunk that you won't even realize you're wearing a tutu. Drink number 11 comes with a very pretty cape." Sam said, having Spencer hold it up. "And then drink number 12, we add stick on letters to the cape. They'll spell out your name, and drink number 12. If you haven't been cut off, which most of you idiots will be, or will have quit, or crapped out, then drinks number 13 and 14 will be buttons for your pretty little cape. And then, if someone is special enough, drink number 15 will be this very pretty award." Sam said, as Spencer took a sheet off this gigantic Martini glass, that was at least 5 feet tall. "We have colored sharpies and everyone can sign their names." she laughed.

"So how do you determine who the winner is?" Brian asked.

"Well, the last people standing, are the one's right at the end, while we take the last few cups, and whoever has drank the most. If you've drank the most, but have been cut off, or crapped out, you don't win. You have to be in the last man standing, and drank the most." Sam said.

"Who usually wins?" Justin asked. She laughed.

"You seriously gonna ask me that?" Sam laughed at him.

"Have you been paying attention to my little sister at all? She had you drunk the other day on jello shots alone. She always wins." Sawyer said.

"Alright. And the most important rule. Everyone in the family knows it, and all found out the same way that our newest players are about to find out. Once you drink your first sip of jungle juice, you can not leave the party, until all the contents of this bin, have been drank." Sam said, placing her hand on the bin. Everyone laughed, and Brian and Justin's family from Pittsburgh all had their mouths dropped. Sam clapped her hands.

"Now. For my illegal illegals to grab a bowl. We shall throw the fruit in." Sam announced. The younger kids each grabbed a bowl. "ORANAGES!" Sam yelled. Cooper tossed his bowl over.

"ORANGES!" Cooper yelled.

"WATERMELON!" Sam yelled. Maria's 12 year old daughter Ella ran over and dumped the bowl of watermelon in.

"WATERMELON!" Ella tried to yell, but just didn't have a loud enough voice.

"APPLES RED AND GREEN!" Sam yelled. Robert's sons Kevin and Toby ran forward and dumped their bowls in.

"APPLES RED AND GREEN!" Kevin and Toby yelled.

"PINEAPPLES!" Sam screamed. Angela's daughter Paige poured in the pineapple, and then her daughter Penny dumped in the mangos. Spencer added the papayas, Parker added the guavas and then it started from the beginning again. Cooper added the cherries, (from the jar, with the juice) Ella added the pears, and then Kevin added the peaches. "Alright then. We have our fruit." Sam said, and grabbed two bottles of alcohol. "This Jungle Juice, is in your honor." she said, making the group laugh. She held the bottles for Brian and Justin to take. Justin was excited, where as Brian was rolling his eyes. "Now. Stand in behind the bin." she directed them. "And pour the first two bottles, so the very first Jungle Juice party at the Kinney household can BEGIN!" She yelled. She stood aside, and Brian rolled his eyes. They both poured out the bottles into the bin, and splashing it all over the fruit. Everyone laughed and cheered. When they were done, the younger kids grabbed the empty bottles, and then they were given two more. "How about with their parents." Sam said

"Oh God what is this like a fucking ceremony?" Brian complained.

"Yes now shut the fuck up. Get up there. Where's Debbie?" Sam asked, looking around. Jennifer laughed and went and stood by Justin, and was handed a bottle. Teresa and Sawyer were over by Brian, and Debbie finally came up and stood next to Jen. They were all handed bottles, and they all poured them in.

"This is embarrassing." Brian grumbled.

"No way. This is so cool." Justin said as they emptied out their bottles. The younger kids grabbed the empty bottles, and Brian and Justin were handed two more.

"Alright get your boys in there. Michael, Emmett, Ted, Ben. Get in here." Sam called. They were all handed bottles again, and poured them all out. "Alright where are the mommies of their beautiful son!" Sam called out. Lindsay and Melanie laughed and came forward to take their turn with the boys.

"How about the wedding party." Emmett called out.

"Oh I'll so do that." Molly called out and running over to stand next to Justin. He gave her the evil eye. "Come on please don't get mad at me. I won't get drunk I swear." Molly pleaded.

"Leave her alone Sunshine. She's gotta grow up sometime." Brian said. Sam, Daphne, Molly, Lindsay, Michael and Emmett joined them in pouring out more bottles.

"How many alcohol bottles do you have?" Justin asked. Sam looked over at Spencer.

"66 legal adults are drinking this. So there's 66 bottles of alcohol, and then there are 17 illegal people drinking. Some of the illegals had to bring two bottles of mixers, so there's 30 different non-alcoholic drinks to pour in." Spencer said. Sam smiled.

"She's like freaken rain man." Sam laughed. A few more people took turns pouring with Brian and Justin, and then the mixers went in. "Alright. I have the official spoon to stir up this bad boy." Sam said, producing an extremely large silver spoon that had purple and and yellow writing on the long part. She held it out for Brian and Justin to read.

"Brian and Justin Kinney's first Jungle Juice party. May 24th, 2014." Justin read aloud. Brian rolled his eyes.

"You have way to much fucking time on your hands." Brian told her. She shoved the spoon at them.

"You have to stir it together. Come on you'll love the pictures." Sam cheered. Brian couldn't believe he was even participating in this non sense. But he did it, for Justin. They stirred the bin while everyone cheered, and he covered his face. Parker came over with hot pink cups, making Brian look at Sam. "Hello I threw this party. The least I get to do is pick out the color of the cups." she said. Parker wrote their names on the cups, put some ice in them, and poured them in. "Mark their times." Sam reminded him. He walked over to the whiteboard, wrote down their times, and handed each of them a button.

"Seriously?" Brian grumbled. She rolled her eyes.

"Just do it and stop bitching. Now, the game will start as soon as you take your first sips." Sam cheered. Justin put his button on his shirt, and they grabbed their cups. Justin was laughing before he even did anything.

"Great you must be drunk off the fucking fumes." Brian grumbled. Justin slapped his arm, and he clinked his cup against Brian's, and drank, both wincing.

"Damn that's strong." Justin laughed.

"Well what did you think it was gonna taste like? Pumpkin Juice?" Sam demanded. "LET THE JUNGLE JUICE, BEGIN!" Sam called out. Brian and Justin stood back, so the family could get in line to get their drinks.

"What are you gonna do with your button?" Justin asked. Brian smiled, and handed Justin his drink to hold. He took the button, and attached it to his jeans, covering his crotch. "Oh my God." Justin cried out. Brian smiled proudly and took his drink and took another sip.

"This shit is pretty good. I can win this." Brian said. Justin just shook his head.

"You're embarrassing." Justin said. Brian put his hand over his heart and gasped.

"Honey. How can you say that about me?" Brian asked dramatically, and way to loud. Her threw his arm around Justin's shoulders. "I thought you were proud to stand next to me." Brian said.

"Brian Kinney get that button off your crotch. You have guests." Debbie yelled at him.

"They're not guests. They're animals looking for an excuse to dump their children on their families and get drunk." Brian yelled at them.

"OH I'M DRINKING TO THAT!" Derek yelled, holding his cup up high.

"Uh, some of us, don't have children." Daphne reminded him.

"Then you're just animals looking for an excuse to get drunk!" Brian told her.

"I'M DRINKING TO THAT ONE!" Maggie yelled out. Brian was the first one to get his second drink, and his second button, which he attached next to the first one, covering his crotch.

"Seriously what is wrong with you? You're gonna end up being the first one to pass out and you'll have all these buttons sticking into your crotch." Justin joked. Brian smiled at him and wrapped his arm around his shoulders.

"But you love me so much." Brian joked.

"You getting excited? This time next week we'll all be watching you both get married." Teresa asked them.

"I can't wait. I hope this week goes by fast." Justin laughed.

"You'd be surprised how fast it goes. Then you'll be laying down after it's all over, wondering how it went by so fast." Isabella joked.

"That is why I've hired the best photographers and videographers there are. They'll capture every single moment, letting nothing pass them by. And when they get back from their honeymoon, they can sit back and reminisce on every single moment. And be able to do it for years to come." Emmett said, tapping his cup against Justin's.

"You guys have no idea how much Emmett's done. He's made everything so easy for me, that he literally just tells me when to show up. I don't have to lift a finger." Justin said.

"Hey what about me? I've helped out to. I am the Maid of Honor, and I've been on wild trips with Emmett for this wedding." Daphne said.

"Me to. I'm the Best Man. I've had to-" Michael tried to say, but Emmett and Daphne covered his mouth.

"Will you shush it." Emmett said, making Justin laugh.

"And don't forget about me. I helped put some of the stuff together to." Molly said, slowly sipping her drink.

"Are you doing ok with that?" Justin asked. She huffed out, rolling her eyes, but nodded her head.

"Yes. Quit worrying about me. I'm not even buzzed. I'm going slow." Molly said.

"ALRIGHT!" Sam said as she came outside. "I broke the seal. Now I'm ready to be the first person, to get their second drink." Sam said, holding out her cup.

"HA! Already beat you to it." Brian said, pointing down to his crotch, where he had two buttons. Justin smacked his hand, and Sam just glared at him.

"Are you really trying to beat me? I've always won at the jungle juice parties." Sam said.

"And are you really trying to beat me? You've gone up against me a few times, and have lost every time. We can make another bet and have you dress up as a Drag Queen again." Brian said. She glared at him and snatched up her cup.

"Fuck off." Sam grumbled and walked away, just making Brian laugh. Brian still couldn't get over how many new people were in his life like this. He used to only be able to count on both hands how many family members he had, when technically only Gus was his family. In just the few short months that he had gotten to know these people, who were blood related to him, he was finally feeling like he had a place to belong. It was a strange feeling. A calming feeling. The more time that he spent with his relatives, the more of a connection that he felt to them. He laughed at their jokes, listened to their stories. He remembered where they worked. He started remembering their names, and who they were married to. Who their children were, which of course Justin was much better at. Thank God for Justin. He was always there to remind him which aunt or uncle he was talking to. Which cousin he was talking to. He found it a little bit easier to remember Sawyer's family. He only had three siblings. And only eight cousins on that side, that only came from two of their siblings. Teresa on the other hand, had seven brothers and sisters. And too many cousins to count. To many that were married. To many that were engaged, or seeing someone. And too many second cousins.

After a few hours, everyone was a few drinks in. The younger kids were having fun running the show. They were always yelling at someone that there hour and a half was almost up. Brian's grandparents on both sides were already out. Sawyer's mother had one drink and quit, annoyed already. But, she was a great sport. She was all to willing to wear the obnoxious quitter t-shirt and coconut bra. He figured that she was used to Sam's antics, and it was easier to just wear the crazy clothes then to argue with her. Two and three drinks in, not only had Sawyer's father and Teresa's parents 'crapped out', by being yelled at by the kids for not drinking their drinks in time, but Jennifer and Carl had crapped out. They were all wearing a pointy dunce cap, and a clown nose. They were definitely all good sports.

Brian was in the lead of course, beating Sam by at least two drinks. Justin was right behind Sam. "This shit is strong." Justin said as he looked at Brian coming back from getting his sixth drink, with a hat in his hand, and grumbling.

"I don't wear hats." Brian grumbled. Justin laughed. "Here hold this. And don't spill it." Brian ordered. He decided to be smart, and hook the baseball cap around his belt loop. He looked up and smiled, proud of himself. He took the drink and took a sip.

"I just got my fourth one. I'm at least catching up to Sam. But I'm definitely feeling something." Justin said, shaking his head.

"Sunshine getting a little tipsy?" Brian asked, putting his arm around Justin's shoulders. He smiled and nodded his head

"She's definitely gonna beat me." Justin said. Brian looked around to see who was listening.

"Oh I have a way for you to beat her." Brian said as he smiled. "Come on." Brian said as he led Justin over to the porch. He put their drinks down in front of the bin and pulled Justin inside. He grabbed a case of water bottles, and Justin gave him a strange look. He followed Brian upstairs into their room.

"What are you doing?" Justin asked Brian shut the door, and opened the case, handing him a bottle.

"Drink one of those. Once in an hour. It will soak some of the alcohol. And, eat. Which I don't think you'll have any problem with that." Brian said. Justin laughed, and drank half the bottle.

"Basically you want me to stuff my face all day." Justin said. Brian wiggled his eye brows as he grabbed his own water bottle, and drank the whole thing.

"You could stuff worse things in your mouth." Brian joked. Justin laughed and drank the rest of his water bottle.

"How are we gonna come up here every hour? Everyone's going to notice." Justin laughed. Brian shook his head.

"You really are blonde sometimes. If we come up here together, what do you think everyone's going to think we're doing?" Brian asked.

"Having sex." Justin said. Brian nodded his head, and Justin laughed. "Ok so we're basically gonna be two fucking horn dogs all day long. I can do that." Justin joked. They went back downstairs to rejoin everyone. The water did help. It kept Justin from getting too drunk. A couple of the younger kids were getting cut off. Justin laughed at Brian's reaction to this, because he refused to let anyone inside his house if they were going to be throwing up. Luckily the three adults who weren't drinking caught them in time, and cut them off before they got too drunk. "What are you gonna do when you get to your next drink?" Justin asked Brian a few hours later. "Isn't the tenth one a tutu?" Justin giggled. Brian rolled his eyes.

"I'll wrap it around my leg or something. No where did the rules state that you have to wear the hat on your head, or the tutu around your waist." Brian laughed.

"JUSTIN!" Daphne cheered and wrapped her arms around his shoulders. Justin laughed as Jayden walked up slowly.

"Drunk?" Brian asked Jayden. He shook his head.

"A little buzzed. But she's drunk." Jayden laughed at Daphne. Daphne pulled back.

"Do you know how much I love you?" she asked Justin, making him chuckle.

"I love you to Daphne." Justin told her.

"No really. I absolutely love you. And I'm so happy that you're getting married...for real this time." Daphne told him, making him laugh. She turned and looked over at Brian, and pointed her finger. "And let me just tell you something. You're going to take care of him this time. You're going to be husband and husband now. That means you have to do nice things for him. Like buy him presents on his birthday. No more hustlers for his birthday." Daphne told him. Justin covered his face, and Jayden's eyes widened.

"You got Justin a hustler for his birthday?" Jayden asked, starting to laugh.

"I don't think right now is the best time to talk about this." Justin said to Daphne, who still had one arm around him.

"And. You have to remember, to never fuck any other guys again. Justin will be the only guy you'll ever have sex with again." Daphne said.

"Ok. She needs to be cut off. How many has she had?" Justin asked. She pushed him away and laughed.

"I am not getting cut off yet. I still have time to finish this drink, and then I'll grab my next one." she laughed. She turned and grabbed her drink from Jayden who just shook his head.

"And the jungle juice is slowly taking another victim." Jayden laughed as he followed her.

"What number are you on?" Sam asked as she came up behind Brian. He smiled.

"Almost finished with number 9." Brian smiled and took another sip. She glared at him.

"I'm on number 7." Justin said. Ali laughed as she looked at Sam's face.

"She's always been in the lead. She just got her 8th drink." Ali laughed as she took a sip of her own drink. Molly was standing next to her.

"Are you ok?" Justin asked her. She nodded her head. But Justin glared up at Brian. "I can't believe my mother actually let her drink." Justin said, pinching the bridge of her nose. Ali and Molly looked at each other, and then started giggling. Justin glared at them. Nick, who was Angela's oldest son that was 16 years old came over at that time with his own cup. He stood between the two girls and wrapped his arms around them. Justin watched as each of them blushed.

"Everyone drunk over here yet?" Nick asked.

"Apparently my older brother thinks I am." Molly said, rolling her eyes, and taking a large gulp of her drink and smiled at him.

"You obviously are. You're gonna start to slur your words and act all ridicules." Justin grumbled at her. She just giggled and drank some more, sipping a lot to aggravate Justin.

"You're just mad because Mom let me drink and she never let you drink. She just likes me better." Molly giggled. Justin rolled his eyes.

"Yes because I'm 10 years old and believe that my mother has favorites. You sound completely immature." Justin said. Brian could tell he was just getting more and more angrier.

"NICK!" Sawyer yelled from across the yard. "GET YOUR PAWS OFF MY NIECE!" Sawyer screamed. He threw is arm off of Ali, who buried her face in her hands.

"Why are you embarrassed? I thought you had the hots for Hunter? Isn't this like incest?" Brian asked. Ali's face turned bright red and her eyes widened. Justin shook his head.

"What is the matter with you?" Ali demanded. "Nick and I aren't cousins. He's your cousin on Teresa's side, and I'm your cousin on Sawyer's side. But there's no link between us." Ali said so sarcastically at him, like he was retarded. "And you're an idiot." she told him, and pushed him, walking away. Molly giggled again.

"Get your hands off my little sister." Justin told Nick. He did as he was told, and Molly glared at him.

"Hello what is your problem?" Molly asked.

"Uh hi, I'm your older brother. Have you met me?" Justin asked. Brian chuckled and patted his shoulders.

"Calm down there Sunshine. I don't think Nick meant any harm." Brian chuckled.

"You shouldn't even be drinking. Give me your cup." Justin said, leaning forward to take her cup, but she stepped back and held it away from him.

"You leave me alone right now Justin Taylor." Molly warned him, holding her hand out. Brian laughed at her.

"I'm going over here." Nick said as he walked away.

"It's Justin Kinney. And you're cut off. I'm cutting you off. Give me your damn cup Molly." Justin ordered her. He went to grab it but she side swiped him. "Molly stop acting like an immature brat and give me the fucking cup." Justin told her, holding out his hand, not moving. Brian was actually shocked at what he was seeing. He didn't know what it was like to have a little sister. He had Claire, but she was older, and he never cared about her. Justin loved Molly. And wanted her to stay a kid as long as she could. Stay naïve and innocent as long as she could. And he honestly didn't know what to do with Justin and Molly at that moment. And no one was around to help him.

"If you come any closer to me I'm gonna give you my cup. Over your fucking head." Molly told him. Justin's eyes widened.

"Watch your mouth." Justin said, making her laugh. She stumbled a bit, and Justin went to grab it again. Brian got in the middle of them.

"Alright you two stop it." Brian said, separating them. Molly moved around him and slapped Justin's arm.

"Stop it." Justin said, trying to grab her cup again.

"What on earth are you two fighting about?" Teresa demanded as she walked over.

"Take your fucking shoes off and beat them. I don't do the whole parenting thing with a bratty brother and sister fight." Brian told her.

"Alright stand back." Teresa said, pulling Brian back. "Why are you two fighting?" she asked.

"He's acting like he's the boss of me." Molly said, taking another sip of her drink.

"Take that drink away from her." Justin told Teresa. She held her hands up to him.

"Alright sweetie. Why don't you go over there with Cassie." Teresa said. She waved her hand over to Cassie, and she came wobbling over. "Keep an eye on her." Teresa said. Cassie nodded her head and walked away with her. She turned back and looked over at Justin. "Now. You. What's wrong?" she asked.

"She's fucking 15 years old. She's getting drunk off this shit and making a fool of herself. She's standing there slapping me and letting Nick hang all over her." Justin ranted. Brian covered his mouth with his hand so Justin wouldn't see him smiling.

"Nick. My Nick? Angela's Nick? Honey what do you think he's going to do?" Teresa asked.

"He's 16 years old. He's already driving a car. He's already drank alcohol before. Molly's never done this and she's getting drunk at my house." Justin complained. Teresa nodded her head.

"I get why you're mad. But honey, this was your moms decision-"

"Because of Sam. She has this stupid fucking idea of letting a bunch of teenagers, who aren't even her kids drink. And not at her house, my house. If the cops were to come right now, how many underage teenagers are drinking?" Justin demanded.

"Ok. Come in the house." she said.

"Come on Sunshine" Brian said, leading Justin into the house. The three of them placed their drinks on the table outside, because one of the rules was that they couldn't take their drinks inside. They followed Brian into his office and he shut the door behind them.

"Ok. I know why you're upset-" Teresa tried to say again, but Justin interrupted her again.

"You have no idea why I'm upset." Justin said. Teresa looked at Brian. Brian put his hand on Justin's shoulder and pushed him into the couch.

"Sit down and relax Sunshine. Just listen to her." Brian said as he sat down on the arm rest.

"She's your little sister. Your baby sister. You want to protect her. There was no one around to protect you from growing up way to quick, and you want to keep her a kid as long as she can be. And after everything's that happened with your dad, you want to be the man her life that she can count on. That will protect her...how am I doing so far?" Teresa asked. Brian crossed his arms and smiled, then looked down at Justin. He looked beat. "Can I tell you a secret about what's in Molly's cup." she said. Justin nodded his head. "When she's not looking, the sprite bottle that Addy has, has the same colored punch that's in the bin, has no alcohol in it, and she pours most of that in the cup. So these drunk little teenagers that we have running around, have barely any alcohol in their cups. It's one of those rules that Sammy loves so much. No one's allowed to get their own drink. She found a loophole to that. The kids just think there getting drunk." Teresa said. Brian started laughing.

"You get these teenagers all excited to drink with the family, and you're not even giving them alcohol?" Brian laughed.

"It's all up to their parents about who gets to drink. And Jennifer doesn't want her drunk. So, a little taste in each cup won't even give her a buzz." Teresa told him. Justin leaned his elbows on his knees and covered his face. Brian just sat there, laughing. Teresa glared at him to stop. "The kids that are in college already, but aren't old enough to drink, those are the one's getting cut off." she joked.

"I feel like such an idiot." Justin said. Brian patted his shoulder.

"Yeah I would to if I were you." Brian said. Justin smacked his arm, and Teresa leaned forward and smacked his head.

"Hey. What are you hitting me for?" Brian demanded.

"For being really stupid and insensitive." Teresa said, crossing her arms. She looked back down at Justin. "It's not that big of a deal. Sam probably would have told you, had you not made such a big deal out of it." Teresa said. Justin looked up at him and she smiled, and sat next to him. "I know you love your sister. And I know you want her to...stay as innocent as she can, for as long as she can. But you can't always protect from everything in this world. And she has to grow up sometime. Wouldn't you rather her learn these things in a safe place, like family? Then from those rotten teenagers out there who know nothing?" she said and pushed back his hair. She smiled and kissed his forehead. "Why don't you two relax. Give this boy something to eat and soak up that jungle juice." she said, and slapped Brian's arm again, and then left. Brian sat back on the couch next to Justin, and just burst out laughing.

"Why the hell are you laughing?" Justin demanded.

"Because I felt like what it was like to be your mom for two minutes, having to stand in the middle of the two of you. And she's not even drunk. The jokes totally on you." Brian said. Justin huffed and smacked him, but he just kept laughing. They sat back against the couch, shoulder to shoulder. "I think maybe I have to let those pregnant wenches out there cut you off." Brian joked. Justin just glared at him.

"You know. You're an asshole." Justin told him. Brian looked over and smiled. Then he sat up, and sat down in Justin's lap. Something he's never done, making Justin laugh. "What the hell are you doing?" Justin asked as Brian got comfy, and laced his fingers with Justin's. Brian leaned his head down, and started kissing Justin's neck. Justin smiled, and moved his neck to give him better access. "What are you doing?" Justin breathed. Brian ran his tongue along Justin's adam's apple, causing Justin to shiver.

"I can't help it Sunshine. I find you completely irresistible. No matter what mood you're in." Brian said as he licked justin's lips. Justin smiled and leaned up and kissed Brian.