Midnight Whispers
QAF Brian and Justin Fanfiction

CHAPTER 40

 

Justin tried to move, but an arm was weighing him down. He slowly opened his eyes and took in the familiar surroundings. He was in the loft. They hadn't spent any time in the loft since they moved into Britin. He looked down at Brian, who was sleeping on his stomach, but had his left arm thrown over Justin. He smiled down at him. They had a blast the night before. Like old time. Popping a few pills and dancing with their friends. Justin always thought it was funny when Brian would drown out the world around him when they were dancing. It could be a fast song, and they'd be dancing slow together. Justin especially loved if some guys tried to get in the middle of them. They didn't need other men. They didn't trick anymore. They didn't fuck around. So there was no need to dance with other guys. He danced a lot with Emmett. He always had. Emmett was a blast to dance with. But he could tell something was up with Brian and Michael. Usually they danced together. But not last night.

 

Justin didn't pay to close attention to them though. Because he was with Brian. Burning off the hellish week they had. Getting back some of the fun in their lives. Getting back a piece of them. They ended up making their way to the Backroom. How could they not? They always enjoyed public sex. It was something that they'd always love. It was apart of their sex lives that they would always enjoy. He was still the envy of all the guys eyes. They all wanted Brian Kinney. It didn't matter that he was in his mid thirties, he was still hot. Justin couldn't help but smile at the memory of him pushed up against the wall, with Brian's cock buried inside of his ass, getting fucked in the most delicious way, having all those guys watching them, and having a couple try to make a move on them. Justin just ignored them, because it was Brian that would push them away. Tell them to fuck off. And it made Justin so hot to hear him say it.

 

They sucked and fucked in the Backroom, and made it back to the dance floor, where only Emmett and Calvin were left. Ted and Blake, and Michael and Ben already went home. After another quick suck session in Brian's office upstairs, they made it home, only to fuck on the couch, the table, the shower and then in bed. He loved the way their lives were now. Being able to go home to their house, settle down. Be a family with Gus. He loved all that. But what made their lives exciting were nights like these, where the only thing that mattered was fucking each other.

 

He didn't want to take Babylon out of their lives. It was sentimental to him. To them. Before the bombing, he wanted nothing to do with the club. It was one of the biggest things that stood in between them. But now, it was different. Babylon was a dance club again. It was their dance club, but that's all it was again. It was where they liked to go to have fun.

 

He felt Brian stirring, and turned his body so he was facing him, cuddling up to him. Brian opened his eyes and groaned. "What time is it?" Brian asked. Justin peered over Brian's shoulder.

 

"Almost 1:00." Justin said as he pulled himself closer to Brian, wrapping his arm around him, running his hand up and down his back. Brian chuckled.

 

"Sleeping in after a hard night. Just like old times." Brian joked, keeping his eyes closed.

 

"After the wedding, we'll have to do it more often. It's a huge stress reliever." Justin said, making Brian smile and open his eyes.

 

"Now you tell me. After I went to Lindsay and asked for more time with Gus." Brian said. Justin picked his head up.

 

"When did you do that?" Justin asked.

 

"After I gave you that camera and you went to go show it off to everyone." Bria said. Justin knew why he never got a chance to tell him. After he had gotten back, Brian jerked Justin off on the table, and they were going upstairs to have sex, but Jayden came by...and then all hell broke lose.

 

"What did Lindsay say?" Justin asked. Brian turned onto his back and looked at the ceiling.

 

"She said it was fine. That we'd figure it all out." Brian said. Justin smiled and leaned in and kissed his cheek.

 

"I'm glad you did that. I know you've always wanted to be a better father. You were always just to scared, incase you messed up." Justin said. Brian gave him a ridicules look.

 

"I was never scared." Brian argued. Justin just chuckled and kissed him again.

 

"Whatever you say...but I'm happy. I'd love to spend more time with Gus." Justin said. Brian leaned up and pushed Justin onto his back, laying on top of him.

 

"I say we take advantage of the quietness. I'm sure once missy Samantha gets into town, we won't have two seconds alone for me to pound that hot ass of yours into the mattress." Brian said, making Justin chuckle.

 

"She'd probably encourage us to have sex. Probably try and record it." Justin laughed, making Brian laugh along with him. They did take advantage of the alone time. A few fucks in bed, and in the shower before they headed back over to Britin. Right when they got into the car and pulled onto the road, Brian cleared his throat and squirmed in his seat. Justin could tell he was wanting to say something, but figuring out how to ask it. So Justin just waited.

 

"What did Daphne mean the other day about Michael?" Brian asked. Justin figured he'd eventually ask about that. He sat back against the seat, taking off his shoes and plopping them on his dashboard. He knew Brian couldn't get mad, this was his SUV. And then he took a deep breath.

 

"She was just messing with you." Justin tried. He looked over at Brian, and smiled at the face he was making. He didn't believe that for one second. He looked straight ahead again. "Look. Michael's your best friend and I'm not gonna start saying bad stuff about him after six years. It took him and I, a REALLY long time to get to where we are now. If I complained about him as much as he's complained about me, we wouldn't be friends. We both have grown up in the past six years. She was just referring to really how it used to be." Justin said. Brian still gave him that look, and Justin rolled his eyes and scrubbed his face with his hands, chuckling.

 

"Just out with it Sunshine." Brian said sarcastically.

 

"Michael hated me Brian. You know that." Justin said. Brian rolled his eyes this time.

 

"He didn't hate you."

 

"He hated me Brian. You knew that he didn't like me. He never wanted me around. Everyone knew how much he really did hate me, except for you." Justin said. Brian glanced over at him, not believing him.

 

"But you guys started a comic book together."

 

"Because I'm an artist and incredibly creative." Justin boasted, making Brian smirk. "I'm the only person he knew that could draw Rage. He knew I would do it, because I was in love with you. I didn't want to write a freaken comic strip. That's never been my passion. But I did it because he's your best friend. Only reason I ended up falling in love with my own comic book is because we based him off of you." Justin said. Brian smirked again. "But that didn't change that he still hated me. The second we broke up he started running his mouth. Cornering me all the time and telling me no one wanted me around." Justin said, looking out the window.

 

If Brian and Justin were to break up that very second, and Michael were to come to him saying all those thing again, he wouldn't believe it like he did the last time. He had such strong relationships with everyone. Michael's own mother Debbie was like a second mother do him, who he knew just loved him. And Emmett was one of his best friends. Melanie and Lindsay adored him, and would never let him leave their group. But back then, he did believe it. That he should leave the group, because Brian was there first. Of course, that wasn't what Brian had wanted at all.

 

"What did he say to you back then?" Brian asked. Justin looked over at him.

 

"Why are you asking me that after all these years?" Justin asked, making Brian shrug his shoulders.

 

"You said he hated you. I know..." Brian trailed off, squirming again. "Just tell me." Brian said. Justin took a deep breath.

 

"At the Diner. He came outside that next morning...told me to do everyone a favor and disappear" Justin said quietly, looking out the window.

 

"What else?"

 

"Just that I was selfish after everything you did for me. That you loved me, and I basically treated you horribly after I walked out of Babylon in front of everyone and humiliated you." Justin said, still not looking at Brian.

 

"Did he always say shit like that to you?" Brian asked. Justin shrugged.

 

"Not exactly like that. That was pretty much the worst fight we had about you. But he always made sure he got in his digs about me. Mostly about me being to young and stupid. He just resented me because of the relationship that we had. You fucked me, and never made a move on him. You loved me, and even though you never admitted it, everyone knew." Justin said, looking over at him.

 

"Did he say crap about when Hobbs hit you?" Brian asked. Justin straightened up in his seat.

 

"No way. He'd never do that. I mean, we talked about it a little a couple of time. But he wasn't mean or anything. He was always supportive. Why?" Justin asked. But Brian ignored the question.

 

"Why didn't you ever fight back when he spouted off his mouth?" Brian asked. Justin snorted.

 

"Brian, it's Michael. And he's a little self absorbed sometimes. Anything Michael said, I knew came straight from jealousy. But I had you. I didn't have to argue back. He knew, I knew he was jealous. That night that I came to loft, when you were gonna fuck Mr. Goodfuck." Justin laughed.

 

"George Goodfuck." Brian corrected, making Justin chuckle.

 

"Well when I was at the Diner with him, he told me that you didn't do boyfriends, and you were a selfish prick, who didn't care about anyone but yourself. So when we were leaving, I called him out on it. I said, the reason that he was still hanging around you, was because he was still waiting for you to finish jerking him off. From that story that you told us at Woody's." Justin said, making Brian think. "That was all I needed to say. All the shit he said, and dirty looks he gave me. It didn't matter. Although I threw it in his face a little bit that day. I told him he finally got what he wanted. Every since the night that you took me home with you and fucked me..." Justin trailed off because he was walking his fingers up Brian's arm to touch his neck. Brian looked over at him and wiggled his eye brows making Justin chuckle. He pulled his arm back and took a deep breath. "He wanted me gone since that first night. So nothing was standing in his way to have you. So I basically told him he could get you. But we both know that it wouldn't work, you didn't love him like that." Justin said.

 

"You actually said that to him?" Brian asked.

 

"Not in so many words. But yes."

 

"Why didn't you ever tell me?"

 

"If I had said anything bad about Michael, you would have been pissed." justin said, making Brian look at him. "He's your best friend, and what made our relationship so good, was the fact that I accepted Michael in your life. I never came between it. I always encouraged it. That's why we were drama free when it came to spending too much time with someone else or some stupid shit." Justin said. It was true. Brian hadn't realized how much Michael did complain about Justin, but Justin never did complain about Michael.

 

"It doesn't matter anymore. Michael's really grown up. He loves Ben, and Ben was far less jealous of your friendship that the great doctor Dave." Justin joked. "He let you guys handle your own issues, and even he encouraged Michael to give you a break sometimes. He understood, as much as he could. He didn't push Michael the way that David did. And he fell in love with Ben. He didn't look at me so much as the enemy anymore and actually took the time to get to know me...is this because you and Michael were arguing last night?" Justin asked. Brian rolled his eyes.

 

"He gets mad that I spend so much time with my new family, and not as much with him. He's mad that he's always the last to know every detail about my fucking life." Brian said, gripping the steering wheel so hard his knuckles were turning white.

 

"I think Michael is always going to have a sense of jealousy when it comes to you. It's probably weird for him. Debbie and Vic always considered you family. Michael knew that you always envied him for how close they were, and how much they loved each other. You didn't have that until now. You have both a mom and dad, and Michael doesn't even talk to his father. His dad is a freaken Drag Queen." Justin laughed, making Brian chuckle. "You have grandparents, and all these aunts and uncles, and a million cousins...Michael doesn't have that. He's just envious. Michael doesn't do well when he's jealous. We all know that." Justin said. Brian just stared at the road ahead of him. "I wouldn't let anything he said bother you." Justin said, leaning forward and kissing the side of his mouth and sitting back and plopping his feet on the dashboard again, and then chuckled "Hell I'm jealous of your family. My dad's side of the family used to be so close to us. I haven't talked to them since my dad kicked me out of the house. And then my moms side of the family doesn't live here. They actually never liked my dad, so my mom kind of grew apart from her brother and sister and her parents. We never really saw them to much growing up." Justin said, looking out the window. Brian looked over at him.

 

"They're coming to the wedding though aren't they?" Brian asked. Justin smiled and nodded his head.

 

"Yeah. I think it's weird for them though. I'm marrying a guy." Justin laughed.

 

"God she brought that pink bubble gum bus over. I hate that fucking car." Brian said as he pulled into the driveway and stopped in front of the garage waiting for it to open. Justin snorted.

 

"Your mom only drives it and parks it right out front because she knows it bothers you. Your grandmother was actually telling me that she usually drives her car, but she's been driving her SUV because she knows the color bothers you so much." Justin laughed. Brian rolled his eyes. They got out of the SUV and made their way to the door when Justin stopped him and kissed him. "Thank you for not being mad at me." Justin said suddenly. Brian rolled his eyes. "I mean it. You could have just told me to hit the road after my queen out weekend. But you know me so well, that you know what makes me upset. And I love you for that." Justin said. Brian tilted his head.

 

"Well if I tell you to hit the road, then if I want to fuck, I have to put on a condom. What good is that when I have a nice tight ass that I can bareback any fucking time I want to." Brian said, making Justin laugh and kiss him again. He turned and opened the door, and Brian followed him in.

 

"SO WHAT DO YOU WANT ME TO DO?" Sawyer yelled from upstairs. Justin and Brian stopped when they heard his loud voice. "You want me to just sit around and live a miserable life all alone like you do?" Sawyer demanded.

 

"Is he yelling at Teresa?" Justin whispered.

 

"I don't live a miserable life. I'm not all alone. Why the hell do you keep saying that?" Teresa cried. That answered that question.

 

"What the hell are they fighting about?" Justin whispered. Brian shrugged his shoulders, and they crept down the hall towards the staircase. Once they got there, they looked up and could see them at the top on the second floor facing each other.

 

"But you don't deny that you're all alone."

 

"I'm not all alone. I have my family. Do you really think anyone could be alone with them?" Teresa demanded.

 

"You fucking know that's not what I meant. You live with your parents Teresa. You have your whole life. Are you really going to continue living with them? Never moving on? Never being happy?" he asked.

 

"I have lived away from them. I can move out any time I want to. I chose to stay with them. I chose to take care of them. I wanted all my brothers and sisters to have that freedom to be with their families. How dare you throw that in my face. I'm happy where I am." Teresa cried at him. Sawyer scrubbed at his face.

 

"You lived in a dorm room when you were in college, and then in an apartment with your roommate till she got married, and then chose to move back in with your parents. You never tried to have your own life."

 

"I do have my own life. It's pretty fucking amazing. I have money to do whatever I want. I finally have Brian back-"

 

"THAT'S RIGHT! HE IS BACK! THAT'S THE WHOLE FUCKING POINT!" Sawyer screamed at her. Brian and Justin just stared at each other. "You told me when I asked you to marry me after High School, that you couldn't marry me until you had Brian back. That you wouldn't be selfish and have a family with me if he wasn't here. And then what do you do? You date that fucking football player. You get engaged to him-"

 

"I was never engaged. He asked me to marry him and I turned him down. I let him go."

 

"You only let him go once I married the first Anti-Teresa." Sawyer said. Brian and Justin's eyes widened, surprised he used Sam's nicknames for the women Sawyer married.

 

"Oh my God not this bull shit again. You constantly blame me for you marrying them. I never told you to marry those blonde whores. And since when do you call them the Anti-Teresa's? That's what Sammy always calls them." Teresa demanded.

 

"Well we both know that's what all three of them were. They weren't you. They were the furthest version from you that I could get."

 

"And it's my fault you married them. That's what you've been saying for years. Blaming three failed marriages on me." Teresa said and put her hands on her hips and started pacing.

 

"I've tried to be happy. I thought when I gave Brian up, that we at least had each other. You knew how much pain I was in. You were the only person who could understand."

 

"We were only 13 years old." she said, without turning around.

 

"And even though we didn't see each other every day...I still loved you...I was in love with you...and I come to your graduation and I propose in front of our whole family-" her groaning stopped him.

 

"God please don't go down that road again." Teresa cried.

 

"I ask you to marry me and you say yes-" she spun around

 

"I NEVER SAID YES!" She yelled at him. "I didn't get a chance to say anything. You slipped the ring on my finger and spun me around. I never had a chance to say anything." she cried.

 

"You told me. You told me that you couldn't be with me. With anyone. Because you gave up Brian. But you started dating that fucking football player-"

 

"Will you just leave him out of this." she said. But he ignored her.

 

"I've asked you three times since then. And every time you say no because you don't have Brian-"

 

"So let me guess. You're gonna get married to some blonde bimbo again after Brian gets married?" she demanded. The boys looked at each other.

 

"Does that mean that he asked her again?" Justin asked. Brian's eyes widened and they looked up again.

 

"What's your fucking excuse now Teresa? We have Brian back. Justin found us. We're in his life. We have a grandson. We have a son-in-law. We're making a life with them. We have him back, so why the hell won't you marry me now? What's your brilliant excuse this time? Unless you just don't love me, and haven't had the heart in 35 fucking years to just tell me." Sawyer demanded, choking on his words. They saw her shake her head.

 

"That's not it. I do love you Sawyer-"

 

"THEN WHY WON'T YOU MARRY ME?" He yelled at her. She let out a sob and covered her face.

 

"We're almost 50 years old. We missed our chance Sawyer. All my brothers and sisters have already had their kids. They've been married over 20 years. All of them. They're all settled. They've watched their kids grow up. They've started marrying them off, and having babies of their own. They're sending them to college. They're getting them through high school and middle school-"

 

"What do your brothers and sisters have to do with why you won't marry me?" he asked. She didn't have an answer.

 

"We're too old now Sawyer. We've missed our chance." she said softly.

 

"How the hell did we miss our chance? We have Brian now. He's let us into his life. We're starting to become a family again Teresa. We have our son back. Why are you still holding back?" Sawyer asked as he walked towards her, but she stepped back, making him stop. "Teresa...this is last time. I'm not going to ask you again...if you don't say yes...I'm done. I'm not ever asking you again." he said softly. Justin saw Teresa's face. Tears flowing down her face. He felt awful for her.

 

"I have to go." she said and rushed passed him and started down the stairs. Brian grabbed Justin's arm and pulled him into the hall bathroom. They heard the front door slam, and Teresa's SUV start up and drive away. They didn't hear Sawyer come down the stairs. Justin motioned for Brian to follow him, and then silently went back into the garage.

 

"They probably didn't hear the garage because they were fighting." Justin said and pushed the button to open it. A moment later he hit it again so it would shut. Justin looked at Brian, who was standing there silently. Not knowing what to say. "You're dad looked so sad...what do we say?" Justin asked Brian.

 

"We don't say anything. We stay out of it. It's their lives and none of our business. If they wanted us to know, they would tell us." Brian said. Before Justin could say anything, Brian opened the door and went back inside, with Justin following him. "Hey Sunshine you hungry?" Brian asked loudly. He was letting Sawyer know they were home.

 

"Is that really a question?" Justin joked. Brian opened the fridge and stared inside, making Justin snort. "Move out of the way. I'll make us something. We don't want you to hurt yourself." Justin said, pushing Brian aside to look in the fridge. "What do you want?" he asked, looking back at him as Brian grabbed the newspaper and sat down at the island.

 

"Egg white omelet" Brian said. Justin nodded and grabbed the things he needed to make them breakfast. Although it was already 3:00 in the afternoon. He started cooking the eggs when they heard Sawyer making his way down the stairs. Justin and Brian looked at each other, waiting to see how he was. Sawyer walked in and smiled.

 

"Hey when did you two get home?" Sawyer asked as he sat down on the other side of the island.

 

"Just a few minutes ago. There wasn't really any food at the loft." Justin said. He seemed fine. Like nothing had even happened.

 

"Did you guys have fun last night?" Sawyer asked. They both nodded their heads. Justin felt weird. They had over heard their fight. Sawyer had asked Teresa to marry him. And she turned him down. And he was sitting there smiling like nothing was wrong. "Well I have some good news for you. Guess who got an earlier flight and is coming in today instead of Thursday." Sawyer said.

 

"Sam's coming today?" Justin asked excitedly, taking out Brian's omelet and putting some bacon on his plate.

 

"Thanks." Brian smiled at him.

 

"Yeah she sent me a text early this morning. And sent me with a fucking grocery list. Teresa and I went shopping this morning. All the makings for her insane jello shots are on the table." Sawyer said pointing to the table. Justin saw bags of different jello mixes, muffin pans, ice cube trays and a few different things Justin wasn't sure about. Like cereal. Or chocolate chips. Justin could see a few paper bags which he knew had bottles of alcohol.

 

"What the fuck is all that?" Brian asked, staring at the bags. Sawyer laughed.

 

"The fruit is in the fridge in the garage. Some of the drinks had to be cold. She doesn't make jello shots in cups. She gets these insane recipes and she puts them in fruit. You're gonna be drunk in a few hours once she's here." Sawyer laughed. Justin laughed to, and glanced at Brian. He'd love to know what Brian was thinking. Hell, he'd love to know what either of them were thinking. By looking and talking with Brian, you would have no idea that he just overheard his parents screaming about getting married. And with Sawyer, had they not over heard their fight, he would have no idea they had even been fighting.

 

Justin wandered over to the bags on the table and looked inside. "Oh Jesus. She picked out Peach and Butterscotch Schnapps and tons of vodka. Regular, strawberry, vanilla, apple and 99 bananas. She's trying to toast us for a week." Justin laughed as he came back and sat in between Brian and Sawyer. There were more bottles, but he figured that her craziness would explain everything.

 

"Just wait till she just comes to visit and you don't have anything planned. She's gonna spike everything you eat and drink. You know she's licensed to be a bartender?" he asked the boys. They laughed and shook their heads. "Yeah she got it as soon as she turned 21. She started working at some bar around here just because she wanted to get the inside scoop on how to be an actual bartender. You know, like throwing up the bottles, and making drinks without measuring." Sawyer laughed.

 

"Around here?" Justin asked. Sawyer nodded.

 

"Her and Josh came to college in West Virginia. About 45 minutes away from here actually. She grew up with Teresa's nieces and nephews, and wanted to go to school with them. She went to school with Vance's four oldest kids. Robert, Vance, Annabella and Savannah. Three of Anthony's kids, Nico, Luca and Isabella. Let's see..." Sawyer trailed off, thinking about it. "And Genevieve's daughter Cassie. That's one of the reasons she is so close to them. They've spent hours upon hours boozing it up together." Sawyer laughed.

 

"I thought some of them went to Carnegie Mellon." Justin said. Sawyer nodded.

 

"Some of them went for a semester or two. But the school is by Teresa's parents house, and all the grandkids stayed pretty close. They would go a few hours away, but never stayed at the other colleges long. Always came back home." Sawyer said, as he got up started pouring himself some orange juice.

 

"When does she get in?" Brian asked. Sawyer looked down at his watch.

 

"About 45 minutes." Sawyer said. Brian nodded and shoved some eggs into his mouth. Sawyer pulled out his phone and started scrolling through. "And Josh is coming Wednesday night now. And Derek and Carver are taking Allison, Chloe and Caleb before the other kids. Derek and Carver wanted to make sure they see Sam live up to her losing the bet and dress up like a Drag Queen. But Meredith and Julianna decided to take the other kids on Friday. It's the last day of school for the summer." Sawyer said.

 

"How come Ali and Chloe didn't want to stay for the last day?" Justin asked. Ali was 16, and Meredith and Carver's daughter, and Chloe and Caleb, who were 7 and 3, were Derek and Julianna's kids.

 

"Ali thinks she's gonna be able to go to Babylon and watch the contest. She was especially excited when she found out her favorite uncle Derek was going and not her mother. She's still trying to manipulate Carver into letting her go. And she thinks she can just bat her eyes at you two and you'll say yes." Sawyer laughed. "They let them take Caleb, because it would be one less kid for them to deal with on the plane. But Chloe was all excited not to go to the last day of school. Parker pissed off Julianna too much so she said screw it, stay the extra day." Sawyer laughed.

 

"You're really close to all your nieces and nephews aren't you?" Justin asked suddenly. Sawyer smiled.

 

"Yeah I am...I had to have someone to spoil. Sam was getting to old for me, and her mouth. So I had to spoil someone's kids." Sawyer joked.

 

"You actually spoiled that little brat?" Brian joked. Sawyer smiled.

 

"I bitch about that kid a lot. Make fun of her, tease her...but she came into my life exactly when I needed her." Sawyer said, looking serious "I was in a dark place at that time in my life...and my parents having her added something into my life." he said, and looked up at them. "They were older when they had her. I was in college...but I helped out a lot with her. She was a real joy." he said, nostalgically.

 

"Until she learned to talk." Brian joked, breaking him out of his trance. Justin smacked his shoulder and Sawyer laughed.

 

"She was born when I was...19 years old. She kept me grounded in college. Not to many college kids went home nights and weekends to spend time with their baby sister. But it kept me out of trouble. She was a real babe magnet when I'd take her to school with me. She was only three when I got married my first time. And she was already wicked smart. We had spent a lot of time with Teresa's family. Visiting West Virginia, and them coming to Boston. But I don't know how she figured it out. Probably Angela's big mouth. She was 15 at the time and just adored Sammy. But I was getting married, and we had Sammy be the Flower Girl. She was the happiest little girl in the world. But the day of the wedding, she walks down that isle with the biggest pout you've ever seen in your life." Sawyer said, making the boys laugh.

 

"I don't know why, all the attention was on her." Brian joked.

 

"I know. I should have known something was gonna happen, because she never liked my wife. She would let anyone hold her, but not her. She stomped down that isle and sat down with my mom and dad, crossing her arms. Meredith is standing up there, totally stumped. But she's laughing. So the Pastor is talking, and she's making all these noises. Humming, singing, banging her feet on the chair. It's just not like her. So we get to the part where the Pastor asks if anyone thinks that these two shouldn't be married, and she starts wailing. Like totally bawling her eyes out." Sawyer laughed.

 

"She's such a drama queen." Brian said.

 

"So she cries through out the rest of the wedding, and we walk down the isle. So Derek ends up walking down the isle with Meredith on his arm, and Sammy in his arms. Now my bride is totally pissed. My brother and sister are laughing, and Sammy's hysterically sobbing. So I take her in my arms and I ask her what's wrong. And she starts wailing that she doesn't like her, and wanted me to marry Teresa. And then, even at three years old, calls her the Anti-Teresa." Sawyer said, making the boys burst out laughing.

 

"Where does a three year old learn what anti anything means?" Justin asked. Sawyer shrugged his shoulders.

 

"That girl was way to smart at any age. But it doesn't end there. She starts bawling that Lana isn't her sister when I tried to tell her that she has a new one. She starts screaming. Of course Meredith gets all snotty saying, 'Nice one Sawyer. She only likes me. She doesn't want another sister'." Sawyer mocks his other sister. "And of course Derek is laughing. But Sammy goes through the whole wedding crying that Lana is the anti-Teresa and she's not her new sister." Sawyer mocked his other sister. The boys wiped at their faces from laughing.

 

"Did she do that the other two times you got married?" Justin asked. Sawyer groaned and rolled his eyes, and covered his face. Justin burst out laughing. "Oh my God please tell us what she did." Justin begged. Sawyer cleared his throat.

 

"Ok so the next time I was getting married. I hadn't brought her home yet. I had only been dating her six months, but didn't bring her home till I proposed. I walk in and Sammy was...11 years old. I bring this girl in and introduce her. And she's nice and shakes her hand. And then when I announce we're getting married, the color drained from her face. She just couldn't say a word."

 

"That must have been a first. Samantha? Quiet?" Brian joked, making Sawyer nod his head.

 

"I know. I know she's the one who ratted me out. She denies it, but I know she went upstairs and called someone from Teresa's family. I just don't know who." sawyer said.

 

"I doubt you'll ever find out." Brian joked.

 

"Well. She may have been silent that night. But the next day her mouth wouldn't stop running. She freaked out on me saying that I couldn't marry Muffy and-"

 

"WAIT!" Brian stopped him. "Muffy? You were gonna marry a girl named Muffy. That's a fucking dogs name." Brian said and burst out laughing. Sawyer rolled his eyes.

 

"I know I know. Trust me I know that. And so did Sam. Because she would bark quietly whenever she was around." he said. The boys just couldn't stop laughing. "Anyways. She liked to play pranks and jokes on people. She kept making Muffy's life miserable She put blue Kool-Aid in the shower head, so she was dyed blue for a day. The wrong day. The day we were supposed to take out engagement pictures." he said.

 

"I love that girl." Brian laughed.

 

"She put super glue in a chair. Wrote on her face with sharpie. You name it she did it." Sawyer said. Justin put his head on the counter and slammed his hand down. He couldn't stop laughing. "So finally the day of the wedding, she's a junior bridesmaid, and everyone can see her. She's trying to pretend like she has a cold. She sneezes loudly a few times, coughs. She even drops her bouquet. But the real kicker is what she likes to call the accidentally on purpose microphone incident. So Meredith and Carver had gotten married a few years before this, and Derek and Julianna were engaged and getting married in a few months. Which Sam was a Junior Bridesmaid in Meredith's and was an absolute angel. She was so excited to get another brother. I thought she'd be nice. And she loved Julianna and couldn't wait to have a new sister." Sawyer said. Brian snorted.

 

"She must have really hated you." Brian laughed.

 

"No kidding. So one of the things the three of used to do to make her laugh when she was a baby, was to turn up a Michael Jackson song. 'Rock with You'. She loved it. So she played it Meredith's wedding. It was something for the four of used to dance to, but Carver got to join in. So she was already telling Julianna that that's a family wedding tradition. So she kept talking about this in front of Muffy. So Muffy's trying to be nice, and asks her if she wants to announce that song and they could all dance. And she walks away, and Sammy has the mic, and she's standing there with Meredith and Julianna on the other side of the room with the mic, and starts saying, 'I'm not going to play our song with that Anti-Teresa.' And then starts barking. For the whole reception to hear." Sawyer said, making them laugh.

 

"She turned the mic on?" Brian asked. Although he already knew the answer. Sawyer nodded his head.

 

"The third one was the best. Me and Sundee had planned the whole wedding-"

 

"Sundee? Who names their kid Sundee?" Brian asked.

 

"Well it's spelled Sundae. Like ice cream sundae." sawyer said.

 

"Oh man your an idiot. You walked into that one with her." Brian laughed.

 

"I know. See this time, I tried to be smart. I had been dating her for three months, and I proposed. We started planning the wedding, and didn't tell anyone. They all found out when they got their invitations in the mail. So we thought, there's no way for Sammy to find out. She'll never know." Sawyer said, and just looked at them. "I had made the big mistake of giving that 17 year old wench a key to my house. She walked in one day, which I was told years later, on me and Sundae talking to the wedding planner. She knew the whole time we were planning the wedding, that we were getting married."

 

"You can't get anything by her." Justin laughed.

 

"I know this now. Well it all makes sense after I found this out. She was going on and on, being this supportive little sister about me and Teresa. Telling me she really thinks we belong together, how we'd make such cute babies, how we'd be perfect for each other...of course now I know that she knew about Brian all along." Sawyer grumbled. "Then my parents get the mail, and I bring her over to meet everyone while Sammy's in school. Now we're all there having lunch. My parents, Derek and Julianna, Meredith and Carver...and in walks by bratty little sister. 'Hey guys. I brought sundae's. Oh Sawyer, I see you already brought your sundae'." Sawyer said. The boys just laughed.

 

"She knew about your lunch?" Justin asked.

 

"She knows everything. So she walks right up to her and crosses her arms and stares at her. Then she says don't ask me to be a bridesmaid. It's supposed to be third times the charm, and I'm saving his third for Teresa, not the Anti-Teresa." sawyer said, shaking his head. "She flat out told her that. No problems. Of course my parents made her be in the wedding, or they'd take her car away, and ground her for life. Take away all her fun senior crap. So she never pronounces her name right ever. She always calls her Sun day. Actually she called her, the sun day! And she talks about Teresa non-stop. And she insults everything she does. Never tell a bride how ugly things look. Especially how ugly the bride looks in the dress. But she did it. So the night before at the rehearsal, she's talking about her favorite scene in Friends, when Ross is marrying Emily, and he says Rachel's name instead. And she starts imitating how Ross pronounced Emily's name when he was correcting himself. So she looks over and says, wouldn't it be so funny if you said Teresa's name instead of The Sun Day's name." Sawyer said covering his face.

 

"That girl is ballsy." Brian said.

 

"So the day of the wedding, she purposely holds up the line before she walks, just stands there while Sundae is just dying. She finally starts walking and drops her bouquet, showing everyone she has a flask." Sawyer said.

 

"Oh my God." Justin said covering his mouth.

 

"We found out later it was just Cherry Coke. But then she had told Ali who was only five at the time, to do all these crazy stunts when she was walking down the isle. She was the Flower Girl. She never threw the flowers. She started doing cartwheels down the isle, and then started screaming. When Sundae finally got down there, Ali threw her basket at her, making her trip and almost fall." Sawyer said. The boys eyes widened.

 

"Oh my God. She was out for blood." Justin said.

 

"Well in Sam's defense, which I didn't listen to at the time, apparently Sundae was really mean to her when people weren't around. That's why Sam got really mean with her. Sam doesn't lie about that stuff. And Sundae thought she could stand up to this little 17 year old. She was nothing. But Sammy was bigger and badder then her. She whistled through the ceremony, and did that fake cough when you say something. She kept coughing 'Gold Digger'." he said, pausing so the boys could keep laughing. "When the Preacher asked if anyone thought we shouldn't get married, she actually raised her hand and tried to say because Sundae wasn't Teresa, but Julianna covered her mouth, and my mother glared at her. So she never got to finish her sentence. But she did step on her dress and rip the back. And then her and Ali ruined every single wedding picture." Sawyer said, laughing with the boys.

 

"That's something you would do." Justin told Brian.

 

"She was making faces, or she'd suddenly scream and make everyone jump." Sawyer stopped to start laughing. "My mother screamed so loud." Sawyer couldn't stop laughing. "Spencer and Parker were only babies, and the screaming made them cry." he kept laughing. He took a minute to try and compose himself. "And Meredith and Julianna were getting upset because the kids were crying. And Carver was trying to wrangle in Ali. And Derek's laughing. Sam' actually pinched a few butts, and when they'd turn around she'd start pointing at someone else. Or telling Gold Digger jokes." Sawyer stopped to laugh again, pounding his hand on the counter. "And my mom is yelling at Sam, and she's just standing there, all innocent." he couldn't stop laughing.

 

"Oh my God I would have loved to have been apart of that." Justin laughed. He looked over at Brian who cleared his throat. Brian should have been apart of that. Of course, had Brian been around, that wedding probably wouldn't have taken place. Because Sawyer would have married Teresa.

 

"So the pictures are ruined. And she's two bridesmaids down now, because Meredith and Julianna have to deal with the screaming babies. So her other two bridesmaids are totally annoyed and got drunk, so Sammy was the only one there to help her go to the bathroom. And she has this huge dress on."

 

"Oh God." Justin groaned.

 

"So she helps Sundae in there, and I guess she said something really nasty to Sam. Because Sam said she just stayed quiet, and helped her pee, and then helped her out. So she tells me that she's standing behind her and smiling. And Sundae can see her in the mirror. So Sam I guess let the back of her dress get into the toilet. So now her wedding dress has pee right on the back of it." Sawyer said. Brian held his stomach from laughing. "And she just walked out and left her there, and then turned around and told me she made some comment about her being the Anti-Teresa and how I was in love with her and not Sundae. Then she goes out there, while Sundae's in the bathroom crying, and plays Rock with You. I have no idea where she is, but I dance with her, my brother and sister, Carver and Julianna...even Ali, Spencer and Parker are in there. But no Sundae. That was when she told me that helped her pee on her dress. Then she gets on the mic and starts this speech and kept saying Teresa's name, and then laughs and says oopps, I meant the Sun Day. She was a hot mess." Sawyer said.

 

The three of them sat there laughing. Justin was surprised how the subject had changed. He had asked Sawyer about Brian's cousins, which had led to Sam, and it went to how she ruined his three weddings. Calling them the Anti-Teresa's. He couldn't believe how Sawyer could act like nothing was wrong. "We probably should get going to pick up her highness." Sawyer said as he stood up. "Let me just go put my shoes on." Sawyer said and walked out of the kitchen. Justin grabbed the dishes and put them in the dishwasher.

 

"He's acting like he never had this huge fight with Teresa." Justin said. Brian nodded his head. "He's obviously upset. He just sat here and told us about how Sam ruined all three of his weddings because she wanted him to marry Teresa." Justin said. Brian just nodded again. "Well? Don't you think you think we should tell him we know he just had this massive fight with her?" Justin demanded.

 

"No. I don't. If he wanted us to know, he'd tell us. I already told you that. So just stay out of it." Brian told him.

 

"Stay out of what?" Sawyer asked as he came back into the kitchen. Justin looked like a deer caught in headlights.

 

"Sunshine's getting all weird again about his mother dating a guy half her age." Brian said. Justin glared at him, while Sawyer just chuckled and shook his head.

 

"Gotta lighten up kid. Give your mom a break. People can't help who they fall in love with." Sawyer said. Justin glanced over at Brian. "Besides, weren't you 17 when Brian was like, 31?" Sawyer asked, turning and walking into the garage. Brian's mouth dropped, making Justin laugh.

 

"I was 28 asshole." Brian said as he followed him, with Justin behind him.

 

"You were 29." Justin corrected him.

 

"Shut up and get in the car." Brian snapped at him, making both Justin and Sawyer laughed. It didn't take long for them to get to the airport, park Justin's SUV and walk into the airport.

 

"You wanna be one of those annoying couple that hold hands in the airport?" Justin joked. Brian rolled his eyes.

 

"Do I look like a lesbian to you? Or straight for that matter? I don't hold hands in public." Brian said to him. Justin just pouted. "Seriously? Who the fuck are you right now? I've never held your hand in public." Brian said.

 

"No actually you have. And it was really sweet." Justin said. Brian glared at him, and Justin just smiled. Brian scoffed and snatched Justin's left hand and laced their fingers today. Justin laughed and jumped. He looked over at Sawyer on his right side. "Brian's holding my haaand." Justin sang.

 

"Shut the fuck up." Brian gritted through his teeth. Sawyer just laughed and looked at his phone.

 

"She's already off the plane and walking past all the fucking doosh bags who can't walk at a normal fucking speed and have to purposely slow her down." Sawyer said, and looked up from her phone and smiled. "That's my sweet baby sister." Sawyer said and laughed. They waited by the exit, and heard her squeal before they saw her. She jumped into Justin's arms.

 

"Oh my God I feel like I haven't seen you in forever." Sam said. Before he could say anything she jumped at Brian to hug him, and then Sawyer. "Oh my God let's get right over to baggage claim and get my stuff and get the fuck out of here. These three middle aged guys were getting drunk and hitting on me the whole plane ride. One guy actually had the balls to ask me if I wanted to join the mile high club with him." she said and shivered as she dragged them over to Baggage Claim. "I accidentally on purpose spilled my drink on that guy and told him if he came near me again I'd kick him so hard in the balls they'd be in his brain." she said, crossing her arms. Brian laughed and scrubbed at his face.

 

"How long are you staying for?" Brian asked. Her mouth dropped, and Justin and Sawyer laughed.

 

"Oh I'll be here till you leave for your honeymoon baby. Don't you worry about that." Sam said. Brian turned his head towards Justin.

 

"We can elope right?" Brian asked. Justin laughed and smacked his arm as the luggage started coming out. Instantly they saw a hot pink suitcase with black zebra stripes. Brian eyed Samantha.

 

"I don't even have to ask if that's yours." Brian said as she giggled. Sawyer leaned forward and grabbed it for her, when another huge hot pink one came out.

 

"That one to." she said. Justin leaned forward and grabbed that one.

 

"Alright we all set?" Brian asked. She laughed and just stood there.

 

"They both have matching small ones." Sam said. Brian looked at the two huge suitcases.

 

"How much did you bring?" Brian asked. She just smiled evilly. Both the small matching suitcases came out, when a pink, gray and brown flowery one came out. She pointed it out, and then the matching smaller one.

 

"Come on now boys. My party week begins now." Sam said, walking away, leaving the three of them to roll her six suitcases along after her.