Midnight Whispers
QAF Brian and Justin Fanfiction

Chapter 25

 

The next couple of weeks were pretty busy. Justin had set a date for the house warming party. He wanted to make sure every room was set up, and perfect by the time of the grand reveal. He spent a few days, finishing Gus' walls. He had looked into places to build some custom furniture, and a bed, that looked like Brian's Vette. The reason for this, was because that's what Justin had Rage's car look like in his and Michael's comic. Of course, it did turn into a rocket, boat and submarine with a flick of the wrist.

 

Of course after that, he went to work on finishing the attic for him and Michael. He painted some of the best scenes over the walls. But a lot of the four walls were bare. He had an amazing idea, to just keep adding over the years. He did decided to not show every cover that they's had, on the walls. He wanted it a kid friendly zone for Gus and J.R. to visit. So J.T. giving Rage a blow job was not what he wanted to show.

 

Then Justin got everything from the apartment downstairs, into Britin. Justin actually liked some his furniture. He had bought it with his own money. And he had good, expensive taste, thanks to Brian. His couch was now in one of the guest rooms. Even his bed had been placed in one of the rooms. And he had finally finished his studio. He slowly started to decorate it, and really get the house ready. He spent all day at the house for two weeks. And was completely exhausted by the time he came home to the loft. But he was happy. So freaken happy.

 

Of course he would find time here and there, like lunch and dinner, to go spend with Brian, Gus, his mom, and Brian's family. But no one, except Brian of course was allowed to see any of the house. Brian always let Justin have free reign. He wanted to make Justin happy. He wanted to make Justin's dream home perfect.

 

He did have to make time to go ask Emmett to be a groomsmen for him. He bawled his eyes out and went through a box of tissues. He couldn't even talk for about 30 minutes. He was inconsolable. Justin made sure he didn't bring Brian when he asked Emmett. Brian would totally ruin the moment. Emmett was just so excited, and honored. He still only had Sam to ask.

 

Sawyer's family had flown in the night before, and were staying at Teresa's parents house. Brian, Justin and Gus had gone over to have dinner with them. Ali had ended up coming back with Brian and Justin so they could drive her to Gus' house. Justin was worried that Ali might feel weird, staying with Lindsay and Melanie because she didn't know them, but Ali was so excited to meet them. Lindsay, Mel, Michael, Ben and Hunter were finishing up dinner when they got there.

 

"We're so happy to have you here Ali. Gus has told us so much about you." Lindsay said as she hugged Ali.

 

"It's so great to meet you sweetie." Mel said as she hugged her.

 

"Thank you for letting me stay here tonight. I have a million lesbian questions I want to ask you." Ali said. Justin burst out laughing instantly, and the others soon followed. Justin noticed instantly when Ali saw Hunter. He saw it in her eyes. No one else noticed it, but Justin did. He saw another hook up in his future and just chuckled to himself. "Can I ask you both gay questions?" Ali asked Michael and Ben. The both laughed at her. "Wait your Brian's best friend right?" she asked Michael.

 

"Yeah. We've known each other since we were in middle school." Michael said.

 

"Oh my God I have a million questions for you." Ali said, wrapping her arm around Michael's.

 

"Well you have fun with that. Me and Sunshine need to get going. We have a big big day tomorrow. We need to get plenty of sleep." Brian said as he wrapped his arm around Justin's shoulder. Michael snorted.

 

"Sleep. Right." Melanie joked.

 

"I thought we'd stay for a little while." Justin said.

 

"ALI COME MEET J.R." Gus yelled from the other room. Ali turned around and followed his voice.

 

"We have desert." Lindsay said.

 

"Come on." Justin said, smiling.

 

"I kinda want to fuck your brains out all night. And I can't do that with these people as the audience." Brian said.

 

"God Brian." Justin said and shoved him. He started dragging Justin out by the collar.

 

"You make sure you bring Gus over early so Sunshine can show him his room. And Michael to. Good night." Brian sang, and pushed Justin out the door before he could protest. Justin laughed at him, but Brian stopped him by kissing him. Justin laughed again when he pulled back.

 

"What has gotten into you?" Justin laughed out. Brian squeezed Justin's ass and ground his groin against his own.

 

"It's the first night we're getting to sleep at the house since it's been remodeled. I thought you'd be jumping with joy at that romantic opportunity" Brian said. Justin smiled.

 

"Is it going to be romantic?" Justin asked. Brian smiled and tilted his head.

 

"I don't know. I guess we'll just have to wait and see what's inside the bedroom." Brian said, smiling down at him. Justin jumped up and down, wrapping his arms around Brian's neck to kiss him.

 

"Come on already." Justin said, yanking him down the driveway.

 

"Wait the car." Brian laughed, pulling him back towards the SUV. They jumped into the SUV, and Brian drove it across the street, down the driveway, and into the garage. Next to his Vette. They jumped out and Justin jumped into his arms again. Brian walked Justin backwards towards the stairs, and up into their room, leaving a trail of clothes all over the house. Once they got to the bedroom, Justin stopped and looked around. It took his breath away. There were white candles lit around the room. A picnic on the floor. And rose petals on the bed.

 

"Brian." Justin whispered. He looked at Brian in amazement.

 

"I know you like romantic gestures. I figured the first night that we really spend in this palace should be a romantic night that you'll always remember." Brian said. Justin looked around.

 

"When did you do this?" Justin still whispered. He couldn't make his voice go louder if her tried.

 

"I actually didn't. Cynthia did it for me. She's the only one who can fucking keep a secret." Brian joked. Justin turned and smiled at him.

 

"You did something...really romantic for me." Justin whispered. Brian nodded and smiled.

 

"The day I asked you to marry me...I said I would do anything to make you happy. And these picnics on the floor, candles, flowers...they make you happy...so I can give you that." Brian said. Justin wiped at his eyes and hugged him tightly.

 

"Thank you. I don't think I'll ever be able to explain in any amount of words what you doing this does for me." Justin choked up. Brian squeezed him tightly to him.

 

"I love being the one to make you happy. You stupid little twat." Brian whispered, making Justin laugh and pull back. Brian rolled his eyes as he dramatically wiped Justin's cheeks from crying. "Welcome home Sunshine." Brian said. Justin looked around the bedroom.

 

"It's our home. It really is. For the rest of our lives, this is our home. Our future." Justin said in amazement.

 

"Alright get on the bed and let me make love to you you stupid sentimental twat before my cock explodes." Brian said. Justin laughed as he looked down between them. Both of their cocks were standing at attention. Brian turned Justin around so he could lay on the bed. Brian smirked at Justin, laying on their bed, up against the pillows, naked and spread open. "You're cock looks good Sunshine." Brian said as he crawled up the bed. He laid between Justin's legs, and wrapped his fist around the base of Justin's dick, making him hiss.

 

"I remember the first night I saw it. I was impressed it was already so big, for someone so young." Brian said, as he slowly started working Justin's cock with his fist. Squeezing the tip every time he got to the top, making his pre-cum ooze out. "It seems to have gotten bigger in the years I've known you." Brian said. Justin moaned.

 

"Had to be able to please you if I was gonna keep you." Justin hissed. Brian chuckled. "You've taught me everything I know about sex." Justin said, opening his eyes to look down at Brian. He smiled at Justin and leaned forward to suck on the head of Justin's cock, making him groan. He swirled his tongue around the head, and stuck his tongue in the slit on the tip of his dick. He picked his head up and smiled at him again, still using his hand on him.

 

"You were an excellent student. You're the only one I've ever taken the time to teach. And it was totally worth all the long hard hours." Brian said. Justin chuckled. Brian leaned down to lick and suck on Justin's balls. He knew just the right amount of pressure to make Justin go crazy. "You never said no to anything I wanted to do to you. No matter how nervous you were." Brian said.

 

"That's because I was in love with you and would jump off a cliff if you asked me to." Justin chuckled.

 

"And you have the second most perfect body in the world. Do you know that?" Brian asked. Justin laughed at him.

 

"And who has the number one perfect body?" Justin asked, knowing the answer.

 

"Well mine of course." Brian said, making Justin laugh. "And because of that reason, I actually gave you blow jobs and rimmed your ass. And I did that for no one." Brian told him. Justin looked down at him with heavy eyes.

 

"Of all the tricks we've ever fucked. You've never once sucked them off, or rimmed them. Never let them fuck you. But my first night here. You rimmed me and sucked me off. And you've let me fuck you a few times. Why that first night? Why'd you do that to me?" Justin asked. Brian smiled. He crawled up Justin's body until he way half laying on top of him.

 

"I could sit here and say that I knew from the moment that I met you that I loved you, like you knew...but I didn't know that." Brian said honestly. Justin nodded. "All I knew is...that I felt different about you, then I ever did about anyone in my life...I can look back at it now and say it was because...you wanna insert some romantic comment here?" Brian joked.

 

"That we were meant to be?" Justin smiled. Brian chuckle and ran his hands through Justin's hair.

 

"That sounds good...I didn't know that then...it took a while to get why I did everything different with you. But that night...you changed me. In ways that I can't even put into words." Brian said honestly. He looked all around. "I never fucking wanted this. A house. A marriage. A family." he said and looked back down. "But I wanted to make you happy. And this is what makes you happy. And I somehow found out, that it makes me happy to. That it wasn't a sacrifice." Brian said. Justin pulled him down to kiss him.

 

"You want this huh." Justin asked. Brian smiled and nodded. "We've come a long way from that night." Justin said, looking around their bedroom and he chuckled. "God I can't even believe this. This is our bedroom." Justin said. Brian chuckled with him. "I'm lucky I have you Brian Kinney. I'm glad I never took no for an answer. When you told me to leave you alone and stop stalking you." Justin said as he and Brian laughed.

 

"Yeah I'm kinda glad to. I wasn't serious though. I kinda liked the annoying blonde little twat that followed me wherever I went." Brian said. He kissed Justin softly.

 

"Thank you. For making me happy." Justin said. They had made love for awhile that night, only stopping to eat the chocolate covered strawberries and champagne. They had the big pillows on the floor, like the ones they had in the loft. All for the purpose of being able to fuck on the floor. Which they did that night. And on the couch in they're room, and the shower. "You know it's kind of amazing how many times you can get off. Most guys usually have to wait awhile before they can get it back up. And sometimes twice is the most that they can do. And a man at your age, it usually goes down hill from here." Justin said as he was laying down and Brian was just getting back into bed. He glared at Justin.

 

"What exactly is your point?" Brian grumbled. Justin laughed and cuddled up to him.

 

"That you're amazing. You came like 7 times tonight. Not to many guys can do that." Justin said.

 

"That's because most guys are heteros. They're only sticking it in a pussy. I wouldn't be able to get it up for pussy either." Brian said, and shivered.

 

"Is the food all set up?" Justin asked as he walked out onto the back porch the next day.

 

"Yes dear. Everything's all set." Brian said as the doorbell rang.

 

"That should be Gus and Michael." Justin said, jumping up and down. Brian laughed and put his arm around his shoulder.

 

"Well let's not keep the children waiting to see their rooms." Brian said. Justin was so excited to whip open the door.

 

"DADDY!" Gus cheered when he saw Justin and jumped into his arms.

 

"Hey there kiddo. Are you excited to see your room?" Justin asked. Gus screamed and bounced in Justin's arms. Brian and Michael laughed.

 

"Put the kid down and lead him up the stairs Sunshine, before he bursts." Brian said. Gus ran over and hugged Brian.

 

"Hi daddy." Gus said. Brian chuckled.

 

"Thanks for not forgetting your old man Sonny boy. Come on." Brian said, as Justin led them up the stairs. Michael looked around from what he could see.

 

"Geez it's amazing in here. You've really out done yourselves." Michael said.

 

"Just wait till you see your Rage room. You're going to die." Justin said. Justin stopped in front of a door. "Alright Gus. Are you ready for this?" Justin asked.

 

"YES YES YES!" Gus cheered. The three men laughed as Justin opened the door, letting Gus go into his Superhero bedroom. Rage being the center of it all. Gus ran all over the room, excited about everything Justin was over the moon excited that Gus was so happy. And Brian wouldn't admit it, but he was excited to. He finally had a room for his son. He was loving this house more and more. Brian ended up following Justin and Michael upstairs to the attic while Gus explored his room. Michael was freaking out, running around just like Gus did. Brian snorted.

 

"God I think your gonna give him an orgasm right here." Brian said sarcastically.

 

"God Justin this room is amazing. I can't wait to spend hours in here coming up with new ideas for Rage and Zephyr. I love it." Michael said. He was like a little kid in a candy store. Twenty minutes later everyone started to arrive. Brian kept chuckling at Justin's excited reaction to everyone coming in. he kept bringing everyone all around the house, upstairs and downstairs, to show off every room. The guys we're all excited about the mini gym downstairs. And the fact that Brian and Justin basically had they're own Woody's downstairs. Lindsay became emotional when she saw Gus' room. Ted went into they're bedroom closet and started knocking on the wall.

 

"Theodore what the fuck are you doing?" Brian demanded.

 

"I'm looking for the secret door. I wanna see the sex play room." Ted joked. Brian grabbed Ted by the neck and threw him out of room. Jennifer got emotional when she saw his art studio.

 

"Justin...it's perfect. It's just what you always wanted." Jennifer said, and hugged him.

 

"I liked your studio back in New York. But this is really truly amazing. The lighting is amazing. I can't believe your designer seriously converted an old stable into this." Sam said looking around. "Of course I do know why you like this one better." Sam said as she looked at Justin. She laid down dramatically on the couch. "You can paint Brian naked any time you want to." Sam joked, making them laugh. Brian laid down on top of Sam, making her scream and laugh at the same time.

 

"Which do you want? My ass or cock?" Brian asked. He was laying down on Sam so his ass was in the air. Josh took a picture.

 

"That's one to tell the grandchildren." Josh joked. Sam glared at him and tried to move.

 

"Come on fat ass get off of me." Sam said. Brian's mouth dropped.

 

"I am not fat. Your tits weigh more then my whole body." Brian argued back, making her laugh louder. He stood up and pulled her up with him.

 

"Yeah but my tits get more looks then your ass." Sam said as she adjusted them. Jennifer kissed Justin's cheek.

 

"I'm gonna go look at the other stable." Jennifer said, laughing and walking out.

 

"Walk down Liberty Ave and you won't." Brian said. Justin reached over and grabbed Sam's hand and pulled her to him.

 

"Well then. I definitely like this better then Brian on top of me." Sam said seductively as she wrapped her arms around Justin's neck. The three guys all chuckled.

 

"Could it be that Brian is your nephew?" Josh asked.

 

"Yeah we're going to have to remember that. But me and you Justin." she said, winking at him.

 

"I need to ask you a question." Justin said. Sam wiggled her eyebrows.

 

"Not that you whore." Brian joked.

 

"Oh come on. I know you want to know what it's like to have sex with a woman. So I will be more then willing to help you." Sam said, smiling. Brian leaned forward.

 

"He's already had sex with a woman. Didn't change his mind. Sorry." Brian said, patting her shoulder. Sam's eyes widened.

 

"What girl did you have sex with? You never told me that." Sam said.

 

"Ok that's besides the point. Concentrate here. Focus." Justin joked. She rolled her eyes.

 

"Yes he did. When we were getting high he told us. With Daphne." Josh said. Sam nodded her head.

 

"Yeah I think I remember this now." she laughed.

 

"How would you like to be a bridesmaid at our wedding?" Justin asked. The sarcastic look on her face left as she straightened herself up.

 

"Are you serious?" Sam asked. Justin smiled and nodded.

 

"I'm going to have Daphne, Molly and Emmett on my side. And Brian's going to have Michael, Lindsay and you. You'd be paired up with Emmett." Justin said. Sam covered her mouth.

 

"Really?" Sam whispered.

 

"Yes. We owe a lot to you. You really helped me figure out what I wanted. Made me see that I can have it all, and didn't need to be in New York to do it. You helped me find the courage to leave. I don't think I can ever thank you enough." Justin said. Sam wiped her eyes before tears could fall.

 

"You two we're meant to be. You would have come back eventually." Sam told them.

 

"Yeah I know I would have...but it's happening now because of you. And I would be in Italy right now...and I'd be miserable..instead I'm here standing in my new studio. And I'm getting married in a couple of months. And everything is falling into place." Justin said. She leaned forward and hugged him.

 

"I love you guys a lot. And I'm so excited that I get to stand up for you. Thank you for asking me." Sam said, pulling back and then hugged Brian. "Thank you asshole." Sam said, making the three guys laugh.

 

"Well it definitely wasn't my idea. Thank Sunshine for that." Brian told her as she pulled back.

 

"Yeah but if you hated the idea, you would have said no. So thank you." she said, and pulled him down so she could kiss his cheek. She looked at the two of them and chuckled. "When we sat in the bar that night...I had no idea how much the two of you would mean to me. I'm glad the way life works out sometimes. I like the fact that I don't have to call you friends. That I get to call you family." She said, smiling at them.

 

They went back out over to the house after that. More of Brian's family had arrived, filling up the house. At least it was big enough to hold them all. Justin had spent weeks planning this party. He wanted a house warming party like Michael and Ben's. Of course, it wasn't just like Michael and Ben's. They had caterer's and servers behind the tables. They even had a bartender. It was a lot bigger then their's, but the feeling was the same. They were excited to share their home with their family and friends. And Justin got exactly what he wanted.

 

Brian watched Justin. The smile never left his face. Brian liked watching him as he showed off everything. It was all brand new to them. A vase here, a book-end there. But it was theirs. They picked these things out. There were also two enormous tables on the patio they held piles of presents. Brian at first was confused. What could anyone get them. But then Justin told him that everyone was picking things out from their wedding registry. They went to a few different places and registered for different things. Practically places like Pottery Barn for Justin. But Justin brought Brian to Prada to register for things he wanted to.

 

Justin was on Cloud 9 throughout the whole party. And Brian loved it. "Debbie definitely chose the right name for him." Lindsay said as she walked up to Brian. Brian smiled at her. "He hasn't stopped smiling once tonight." Lindsay told him.

 

"Yeah I've noticed." Brian commented.

 

"You really have changed Brian." Lindsay told him. He looked over at her. "You never wanted to...I was afraid that you'd wind up alone." Lindsay whispered, starting to get emotional.

 

"Now now Wendy. No need to cry over me." Brian grumbled, making her chuckle.

 

"I'm very happy for you. You know that don't you?" she whispered. He smiled at her and nodded. "Having a house isn't such a bad thing after all is it?" she asked. He laughed and took a sip of his drink.

 

"Justin did fix it up quiet nicely." Brian said. Not exactly answering the question, but that was how Brian always responded to personal questions.

 

"Are you happy Brian?" she asked. He looked over at her, and knew she wasn't going to let him get away with not answering. He took a deep breath.

 

"I didn't think I would be happy with this...but I actually surprised this hell out of myself." he joked. She stared at him, wanting him to say it. He wrapped his arm around her shoulder "I am happy." he admitted She smiled.

 

"I heard that." Michael said from his other side. Michael smiled at Brian. "But I won't tell anyone that Brian Kinney is happy with his perfect domestic home. And one step closer to being a Step ford fag." Michael whispered. Brian rolled his eyes at him as Lindsay chuckled.

 

"Michael and I just want what's best for you." Lindsay said. Michael nodded. Brian looked between the two of them.

 

"I know." Brian said, kissing Lindsay, and then Michael.

 

"Let me take a picture of you three." Teresa said. Brian rolled his eyes. "Is he always like this when someone wants to take a picture of him?" Teresa asked Lindsay and Michael.

 

"Only when he's sober." Michael joked. Brian smacked his head.

 

"Now come on. I want a picture of the three middle school friends." Teresa said. They all smiled for her.

 

"How about one of you and Brian. I can take the picture." Lindsay said, reaching her hand out. Teresa looked at Brian. He rolled his eyes.

 

"Get in here before I change my mind." Brian told her. Teresa handed her phone to Lindsay and wrapped her arms around Brian's waist. He wrapped his arm around her and smiled for the damn camera.

 

"Where's Justin?" Teresa asked.

 

"JUSTIN!" Michael called over. Justin excused himself and ran over. "Get in the picture with your future mother in law." Michael said. He smiled and got on Teresa's other side, for Lindsay to snap away.

 

"Where's Gus? Then you can have a picture with all three of your boys." Lindsay said, looking around. "Mel where's Gus?" Lindsay asked.

 

"He's coming up from the swing set with Sawyer." Mel said. Melanie called them over, and Gus came running up.

 

"Gussy get into a picture with your daddies and grandma." Lindsay said. He jumped into Brian's arms.

 

"Aww that's so sweet." Meredith, Sawyer's sister said.

 

"What you guys leave me out of a family picture. I'm insulted." Sawyer said.

 

"Get in here and shut up." Teresa said. Sawyer laughed, and stood on the other side of Justin.

 

"Aww it's the first family picture. If only Sawyer and Teresa would get married." Sam said.

 

"Don't fucking start with your big mouth." Sawyer told her. Derek wrapped his arm around her and covered her mouth, pulling her backwards.

 

"Alright are you done yet?" Brian grumbled. He refused to smile anymore.

 

"HEY!" Meredith yelled suddenly. "How is after all these years we've known each other, that NONE of you decided to tell me and Derek that we had a nephew out there?" Meredith demanded, looking at Teresa's family. They started chuckling.

 

"You forget about Sammy?" Brian's uncle Vance asked.

 

"No. She's known since she was 15 years old." Meredith said. Derek started laughing.

 

"Looks like Angela and her big mouth ratted Sawyer out to her." Derek said. Angela's eyes widened and she stared at Sam. Sam turned and punched Derek in the arm.

 

"How could you rat me out?" Angela screeched.

 

"It was Josh's fault. He ratted me out. He told me to come clean, so I had to. I told you not to tell her." Sam said, hitting Derek again.

 

"Sorry we're late." Emmett announced as he and Calvin came outside. "Sweetie this house is beautiful." Emmett said as he ran over and hugged Justin.

 

"Thanks Em. Everyone, this is Emmett Honeycutt. He's one of my groomsmen and handling all the wedding plans-" Justin was interrupted by Josh, Derek and Carver jumping forward to shake Emmett's hand.

 

"We've heard a lot about you." Josh said.

 

"We heard that you can help our wives in the bedroom." Derek said. Meredith and Julianna screamed, and Sam burst out laughing. Emmett was confused.

 

"Wait what?" Emmett asked. Justin, Brian and Sawyer all started laughing. Sam stepped forward.

 

"My husband thinks you can teach me how to give him a better blow job." Sam said, smiling. "There's nothing that you could teach me, that I don't already know about sucking dick." Sam said. Justin burst out laughing, hiding his face in Brian's arm.

 

"Thank God Gus walked away before he heard that." Sawyer said, covering his face.

 

"Oh my God. You're Sam. I've just been dying to meet you." Emmett said, hugging Sam.

 

"You're gonna be sorry you pushed Sam off on Emmett. She's gonna be trading you in for her own gay boy toy." Brian told Josh. He just laughed.

 

"I'm pretty secure in keeping Sam. Besides actually having money...I'm pretty well endowed down there." Josh joked. Angela hit his shoulder.

 

"Oh. It's huge." Sam said to Brian. After everyone had arrived, and eaten, and walked through the house, Justin clinked his fork against his glass, as everyone got quiet.

 

"Me and Brian just wanted to thank all of you for coming tonight. Remodeling this house, has been like a dream come true. And we're really happy that you could all come out here tonight and celebrate with us." Justin said as he smiled at Brian. He rolled his eyes and smiled, putting his arm around Justin's shoulders. "We look forward to having everyone here, for lots parties, and holidays, and just because." Justin said.

 

"If we don't answer the door, just assume we're doing it." Brian joked, earning a smack from Justin, and laughs from everyone else.

 

"That hasn't stopped anyone from interrupting. So just announce yourselves when you enter the house." Michael joked. Justin waited till everyone got quiet again, and he cleared his throat.

 

"I don't know how many of you know this, I know a lot of you already know this story...but the reason why Brian bought me this house." Justin said, looking up at Brian. He smiled and turned back to everyone. "You guys all know that we weren't together when the bombing happened at Babylon. But the next day Brian came to my studio to see if I was ok. He insulted everything about it." Justin paused, letting everyone laugh. "And I made a comment that it wasn't the Country Manor that I wanted with stables and a pool...but it was mine...and a few days later he brought me out here. To this beautiful Country Manor, with not only stables and a swimming pool, but a beautiful tennis court. When I asked who lived here, he said me...he bought this house for me, and I couldn't be any happier with it, or love him anymore." Justin said, looking up at Brian. Justin knew he hated this kind of attention, and fidgeted around.

 

"Oh my God someone hand me a tissue." Sam said, wiping her cheeks.

 

"This is honestly the most perfect house, and I can't wait to start making it our home. And can't wait to start making memories here with everyone." Justin said to the group, and then turned to look at Brian. "Thank you for my beautiful home Brian Kinney." Justin told him. The girls awed at this, which made Brian roll his eyes.

 

"Alright alright enough of the sentimental shit." Brian joked, holding up his glass. "To a kick ass new house." Brian said, everyone cheered, and Justin leaned up and kissed Brian. "Always trying to embarrass the shit out of me." Brian said. Justin chuckled and shook his head.

 

"I mean it Brian. Thank you. I love this house. I love that we're starting our life here together. Everything I ever wanted is in this house." Justin said. Brian smiled.

 

"Yeah well. If it makes you happy, I guess that's ok." Brian grumbled. A little while later, Brian and Justin were standing in a group with their friends, and some of Brian's cousins, when Brian noticed that his parents, and all of his grandparents, Justin's mother and Debbie were all sitting together, looking deep in a discussion. "What do you suppose that's about?" Brian asked Justin. Justin looked over at them, and shrugged his shoulders.

 

"Probably talking about wonderful their sons are. And grandsons. We are pretty amazing." Justin joked. Brian squeezed the back of his neck.

 

"Well I have time tomorrow in the morning. We can take Justin, and take you over to the dress shop to try on your bridesmaids dress. It's a deep purple color with one strap. You're going to look gorgeous." Emmett told Sam.

 

"Well my goal in every wedding that I've been in is to outshine the bride." Sam joked, smiling at Justin, who just laughed.

 

"Well I'm sure you'll be the prettiest bridesmaid up there." Josh said, kissing her cheek. Sam just smiled and then turned back to the group.

 

"I hate when he smiles like that. Always makes me want to jump his bones." Sam said.

 

"Well there are a few to many guest rooms upstairs. We're still working on christening all of them." Brian joked. Sam's eyes widened.

 

"Don't give her any ideas. She really will drag me up there." Josh warned him.

 

"You know you're the only girl that I know that has as much sex as you do." Meredith said

 

"She's like one step below a porn star." Derek joked. Sam huffed and glared at her brother.

 

"How do you think I feel? I can't even keep up with her sometimes." Josh joked.

 

"Can I help it if I have a very high and active sex drive. That's why I don't actually think Emmett could help perfect my blow job techniques, I'm pretty damn educated already." Sam said, sipping her beer, and laughing at her own comment.

 

"Must be a family trait." Justin joked, looking at Brian.

 

"Which part? The fact that I don't need help in the sex area?" Brian asked. Justin snorted.

 

"No the active sex drive. Although no, you don't need anymore educating." Justin joked. He was feeling more comfortable with Brian's family. They were always used to making sex jokes and having detailed sex conversations with their friends. Justin wanted them to feel included in their lives, and part of that was the boys having no filter on their mouths. He never noticed anyone cringe or get uncomfortable.

 

"Me neither." Sam said.

 

"Care to make a wager?" Brian asked. Sam's eyes gleamed.

 

"Oh Jesus." Derek said.

 

"A challenge is all she needs." Meredith joked.

 

"Don't you remember that time we dared her to run into the gas station naked." Annabella laughed out. Justin burst out laughing.

 

"Well I didn't exactly complete the entire bet. I had sneakers on. No way was I running through the parking lot without shoes on. Nasty." Sam said, and shivered.

 

"What's the bet?" Josh asked.

 

"You let Emmy Lou here teach you his technique on the art of sucking dick." Brian said, making the group laugh. "And you have to perform whatever he teaches you, on young Josh here." Brian said, patting Josh's shoulder. He looked like a kid in a candy store.

 

"Oh I like this bet." Josh said.

 

"Can we get our wives in on this bet to?" Nico asked. His wife Cecilia hit him in the arm.

 

"And then what?" Sam asked.

 

"Well, after you give him the most mind-blowing blow job, with Emmett's special dick sucking techniques, we ask young Josh here. Did he teach you something new, or was it as good as always." Brian said.

 

"And when I win?" Sam asked, crossing her arms. Brian smiled.

 

"An all expense trip for you and Josh. Wherever you want to go." Brian said. Justin huffed.

 

"He cheated last time we made a bet like that. We never did get to go to Ibiza." Justin grumbled. Brian wrapped his arm around Justin's shoulder and smacked his head.

 

"Oh Josh, start planning your vacation and buy me some new luggage. Italy here we come." Sam said, smiling at Josh.

 

"And when she loses?" Derek asked.

 

"Which I won't."

 

"How are her singing abilities?" Brian asked. The group groaned and Sam just smiled.

 

"I could beat everyone on American Idol." Sam informed him. Brian looked around the group for confirmation. They nodded their heads.

 

"And she kicks ass at dancing." Julianna said. Brian all of a sudden smiled.

 

"Oh God. He's devising a plan. You're so dead Sam." Justin said.

 

"The week before we get married. It's Drag Queen night at Babylon." Brian said. Emmett cheered, Justin burst out laughing, and the rest of the family just stared, wondering where this was going.

 

"What you want me to have to help them get ready? Tape down their dicks or something?" Sam said. But then she smiled.

 

"She's not doing that." Josh said. Her smile faltered.

 

"No that wouldn't be a punishment...you have to dress in Drag, and enter the contest." Brian said. She was confused.

 

"How is that a punishment. I get to dress up, act like a man pretending to be a girl. And I win the contest. That seems more fun to me then anything." Sam said.

 

"Yes well see, they have a talent portion. You can sing something. Of course you wanna sing a something like Madonna or Britney Spears." Brian said, she nodded, as if knowing already. "But you have to go out there and win." Brian said.

 

"I'm still not seeing how this is a punishment."

 

"That's easy. You winning, means that you look most like a guy." Brian said. Her smile instantly fell.

 

"I don't look like a guy." she said, but Brian just smiled. "Fine I'm in. Pack your bags Josh." Sam said.

 

"Yeah make sure you pack a fabulous wig." Brian joked. He looked over at Emmett. "When can you teach Sam the art of blow jobs?"

 

"Tomorrow after we go try on the dress. And anyone is welcome to join the class. I am truly amazing if I do say so myself." Emmett said.

 

"Just as Debbie and Horvath." Ted said. Emmett smacked him.

 

"And I told him at the bar. You love him. Just admit it. But that little shit is one stubborn ass. He couldn't admit that he loved him. But his silence spoke volumes" Debbie said as she laughed and took a sip of her drink. "Stupid kids broke my heart when they called off their wedding that first time." Debbie said. Jennifer chuckled.

 

"Mine to. I never thought I'd be so sad. But even the two times that they broke up. I realized how much Brian loved him. He took such good care of him. It made me so sad that they weren't together. And then when they called off the wedding and Justin moved..." Jennifer trailed off. Debbie smiled though.

 

"And look how everything works out." Debbie said, pointing to Brian's parents, and four grandparents. "Now Brian has a family." Debbie said, smiling at them. Teresa smiled.

 

"I love that you two were around. And I love that you both were always around to put my son in his place." Teresa said.

 

"I do like how you brought him Justin's things. That's something I would have done." Genevieve said.

 

"Oh it startled him alright. But he did exactly as I said. He made sure that Justin took his allergy medicine, and did his schoolwork, and made it to school on time. He really did take care of him. Especially after his bashing...Brian was the only one to ever get through to him. If Brian hadn't been around..." Jennifer trailed off.

 

"Was he really that bad?" Sawyer asked. Jennifer nodded.

 

"He wouldn't let anyone touch him. No one could go near him. He never showed any type of emotion unless he was having one of his meltdowns. These horrible rages. He trashed his room. And he had these awful nightmares that he'd wake up screaming from. He couldn't be around anyone. It was awful." Jennifer said as she gazed over at Justin and Brian. Justin was laughing, and his smile was huge. They watched as Brian trailed his hand up and down his back. "In his own strange way, he was the only one that could care for him. I don't exactly know how he did it...but he got my son back. And I fell in love with Brian for that." Jennifer said.

 

"That day at Gus' first birthday. You should have seen him. I went inside the house when he was trying to calm Sunshine down. They didn't even know I was there watching. I knew then that they were meant to be together. I knew he loved Sunshine right at that moment." Debbie said.

 

"What happened at Gus' birthday?" Cynthia asked.

 

"Well...he didn't remember anything the night of his prom. He didn't remember that hew as hit with a baseball bat." Jennifer said, covering her mouth and looking down. Teresa wrapped her arm around her shoulder.

 

"Gus was opening presents. He got a bad. And Sunshine was looking at it, and that was when he got that memory back." Debbie said, taking a shaky sip of her drink. "I went in there and he was crying. Brian was trying to get him to focus and calm down. That it wasn't happening. That he was ok and he wouldn't hurt Sunshine anymore. Brian had never been that gentle with anyone before. He had never been that loving." Debbie said. Then she chuckled. "He's spent so much time and energy, trying to make sure that we all thought he was a selfish prick. That he wouldn't love a damn person. That he didn't love anyone. But from the second he met Michael when they were in middle school..." Debbie trailed off and just shook her head, chuckling. "Michael was the very first exception. Michael was his best friend. And me and Vic...we treated him like family. We loved him, and he pretended like he didn't love us...and Lindsay came along. He couldn't pretend. Emmett, Ted and Melanie. Even though he still fights with Mel. He gave Lindsay a child for God sakes. He'd do anything for Michael, Lindsay and me. That was obvious He tried to pretend like he wouldn't do what Emmett, Ted and Melanie asked him. Like giving up his parental rights to Gus. He fought it, but he ended doing that for them. When he gives his money to anyone who needs it...that's how he shows that he loves them. He fights his little family that he has. But he's saved all of us, one way or another." Debbie said, turning and looking at Brian, then back at Jennifer. "Thanks to your son." Debbie said.

 

"It seems like so long ago that he showed up on my door step. Even though it was only a few weeks ago." Teresa said, watching them. "He was so nervous. I had to tell him to take a deep breath." Teresa said.

 

"He was nervous by the time he got to Boston. He had least got over some of his nerves with you." Sawyer said.

 

"I'll never forgive Joan." Debbie said suddenly. They all looked at her. "For what she said. For what she did...he's a good person. And she killed him." Debbie said emotionally. Jennifer knew exactly what she was referring to. Brian's cancer. But they both knew, that wasn't for them to tell.