Midnight Whispers
QAF Brian and Justin Fanfiction

Chapter 19

 

Ok so in this chapter, you're going to meet Brian's cousins on Sawyer's side. Just wanted to give you the heads up, and a little guide to who's who! Thanks for the comments so far!

 

Cynthia and Mark-Brian's grandparents

 

Sawyer-Brian's dad

 

Meredith and Carver-Sawyer's sister and brother-in-law

 

Allison- 16

 

Spencer-13

 

Mackenzie-10

 

Zoey-8

 

Derek and Julianna- Sawyer's brother and sister-in-law

 

Parker-13

 

Alexis-10

 

Chloe-7

 

Caleb-3

 

Sam and Josh-Sawyer's sister and brother-in-law

 

CHAPTER 19

 

Brian and Sawyer had waited a few minutes before coming back out. It was awkward at first, but then conversation settled into the wedding. "So I've never been to a gay wedding before." Derek said. Sam burst out laughing and Meredith threw a piece of food at him. "What I just want to know if you have to wear a dress or something pink." Derek said.

 

"Oh good Heavens." Cynthia said in embarrassment, covering her face. Justin just laughed.

 

"You'd be the only one dressed like that." Brian said. Derek just smiled.

 

"So do you throw a bouquet?" Derek asked. Cynthia reached over and slapped his hand.

 

"Will you stop embarrassing these boys. And your brother." Cynthia said. Justin and Brian just laughed.

 

"That's one tradition that we'll be forgoing. I'm not walking down the isle with flowers. But there's other traditions that me and Emmett are going through that we still want to do. Emmett's our friend, but he's also planning the wedding. I honestly don't know what I would do without him. He's amazing at party planning." Justin said.

 

"Emmett might wear a dress." Brian said. Justin hit his stomach.

 

"Any Drag Queens going?" Derek asked. Julianna slapped his arm.

 

"Well sort of. Darren will be there. But he only does drag when he's performing. He just lip syncs to old songs. Shanda Leer." Justin said, shaking his shoulders. Brian rolled his eyes. "But he'll be dressed in normal mens clothing. He's not performing at the wedding.

 

"Thank God." Brian muttered.

 

"So then what makes your wedding gay?" Derek asked.

 

"Besides the obvious groom and groom making out?" Sam asked. Everyone laughed. "You are such a moron Derek." Sam said.

 

"The matching Vera Wang dresses." Brian told him, making the group laugh more. Justin was happy that Brian was feeling more comfortable.

 

"So are there gonna be a lot of gay guys there?" Derek asked.

 

"I can't sit next to him anymore." Julianna said and switched seats with Carver.

 

"Quite a few." Justin told him.

 

"Any lesbians?" Carver asked. Meredith hit him.

 

"Don't egg Derek on." Meredith said.

 

"We don't associate with lesbians. The only one's we do are Gus' mothers. Lesbians are a whole other breed of life form" Brian said, shivering. Justin just laughed and covered his face.

 

"What's the cake topper going to look like?" Julianna asked. Brian crossed his eyes.

 

"I actually haven't found a good one yet. Emmett's looking in to a place that makes them for each couple, so I can have them design what I want. All the gay one's that I found look WAY to gay." Justin joked.

 

"What's way to gay?" Derek asked.

 

"Stupid and ugly. So I've kinda done a few different sketches of what I wanted. I'm kinda going back and forth between something traditional, and having them just stand there, or something cute like them kissing, or something totally funny like a little blonde guy holding onto a tall brunette by his tie and he's trying to run away." Justin said, laughing.

 

"I think any way that you do it is good. It's your wedding. Don't ever do anything that someone else wants you to do. Down to the last detail. Everything should be perfect according to you." Meredith said.

 

"Spoken like a true daughter who's mother tried to take over the wedding." Derek said. Cynthia gasped and hit his head.

 

"I did no such thing." Cynthia said. She turned to Brian and Justin. "I had the most fun helping Meredith plan her wedding. I didn't make any of the decisions at all. It was her day. And she made everything perfect." Cynthia said, smiling at Meredith.

 

"My mom was great. My mother in law though..." Meredith trailed off. Carver's eye bulged out.

 

"Don't bring my mother into this. She loved our wedding. She still talks about the little tiny flower petals over the table cloths." Carver said. Meredith just laughed.

 

"I could have done with more beer at my wedding." Derek said. Julianna rolled her eyes.

 

"Well we'll have plenty of alcohol at our wedding. It's at this beautiful hotel that we'll all be staying at. So we'll have the wedding and reception there. And we'll do the rehearsal the night before, but that dinner will be somewhere else." Justin said.

 

"I can't wait for your wedding. It's the first queer wedding I'll ever be at." Sam said, laughing.

 

"Do you have to say that?" Sawyer asked. She glared at him.

 

"Oh it's ok. We say those words all the time. It's different when you use it in a negative way." Justin said.

 

"Well I can't wait for it. And to think, we all may have missed the wedding of the century." Sam said, glaring at Sawyer. He rolled his eyes.

 

"Alright. If I say I'm sorry will you get off my back?" Sawyer demanded. Sam shrugged her shoulders "I'm sorry Sammy. I din't mean to hurt your feelings. I'm sorry for never telling you the truth. Are you happy now?" Sawyer said. She shrugged her shoulders.

 

"Yeah ok." she said. But she looked back up and smiled at him. Josh pinched her side. "Ouch! What the hell was that for?" she demanded.

 

"Come clean with him already." Josh said. Sam's eyes widened.

 

"Shut up." she hissed.

 

"Come clean with me about what?" Sawyer demanded. Sam looked at him, and then back at Josh.

 

"Oh you are so screwed." Sam said, and hit Josh's shoulder. She turned back and rubbed her face, taking a deep breath. "I've known since I was about 15 years old that you had a son." Sam said. Sawyer's eyes widened.

 

"How did you know?" Cynthia asked.

 

"And why didn't you ever tell me?" Meredith asked. Sam rolled her eyes.

 

"Well when I was ten, I was snooping through mom and dads stuff, and found these adoption papers. But I didn't really understand what I was reading, and never really thought to much about it. But that summer when Teresa's family was visiting, that time that we all got drunk. My first time being drunk." Sam said, her three siblings nodding. "Well Angela kind of let it slip out." Sam said. She glared at Josh again, and turned back to her family. "So I went looking for those papers again when we came home, and realized it was true. I didn't know if she was just talking drunken craziness, but when I saw the papers again I knew it was true." she said.

 

"Why on earth do you always feel it's your God given right to go snooping?" Cynthia asked. Sam just shrugged her shoulders.

 

"I like snooping. It's fun." Sam said.

 

"She came in handy when we wanted to steal your spare cash." Derek joked.

 

"Didn't you think it was weird when I showed you that picture of Brian? You noticed he looked like Sawyer. Why didn't you tell Sawyer then? Or tell me?" Justin asked.

 

"Well I did ask you. Remember we were on the phone, I was making those jokes about if Brian was adopted? But you said no, and started talking about his parents, and you walking out of Brian's bedroom, asking if he was coming back to bed, and that's how she found out he was gay." Sam said. The family started making noises.

 

"Don't you think Brian and Justin might have wanted to keep that story quiet?" Meredith asked, laughing.

 

"It's ok." Justin said, blushing.

 

"You just made me apologize, when you knew all these years?" Sawyer asked. She smiled.

 

"Call it even?" she asked smiling at him. Sawyer nodded. The family laughed.

 

"Finally a truce. I don't know how much more of that I could have taken." Cynthia said. All of a sudden they heard a bunch of noise come from inside the house. Screaming kids and the door slamming.

 

"Oh God they're back." Sam said. A bunch of kids came running out at one time, yelling. Mark whistled loudly and they all stopped.

 

"What is going on?" Cynthia asked.

 

"They were all terrible. I couldn't keep track of all of them. I had to do a freaken Amber Alert on Chloe. She just decided to wander off and hang out at the front gate to the park." the oldest girl yelled. Justin thought she looked like she had been run over. She seemed overwhelmed. "Alexis and Mackenzie decided to beat each other up. Zoey started a fight with some boy-"

 

"And I won!" Zoey said. Meredith reached over and slapped her hand.

 

"Spencer and Parker were no help. They had they're friends down there, so they decided to hang out and play spin the freaken bottle behind the bleachers. And Caleb cried THE WHOLE TIME!" she yelled.

 

"Who were you making out with?" Carver asked one of the girls.

 

"Make out with anyone cute?" Derek asked the son. Julianna reached over and hit him.

 

"If you heathens haven't noticed, we have company. Your new cousins are here. How about we show them that we have some class." Sam said. Brian turned his head over to Sam.

 

"I think you threw class out the window hours ago." Brian said. She rolled her eyes.

 

"They're all awful, and no amount of money is keeping me out there with them any longer." the girl said.

 

"Come sit with auntie Sammy, Ali." Sam said. Ali stomped over and sat in Sam's lap.

 

"This is my daughter Allison." Meredith said. She looked around at her other kids and pointed them out as she named them. "Spencer...Mackenzie...and Zoey." Meredith said.

 

"And my evil spawn." Derek said. "Parker...Alexis...Chloe and Caleb." Derek said, picking Caleb up into his lap.

 

"This is my son guys. This is Brian." Sawyer said, and then pointed to Justin. "And his fiance Justin. And their son, Gus." Sawyer said. All the kids started talking at once, and brought Gus inside to play. Allison went over and sat in Gus' seat.

 

"They're all evil." Allison said as she sat back and crossed her arms.

 

"Will an extra 100 bucks get rid of your shitty mood?" Sawyer asked. Allison looked over at him.

 

"200." she said. He nodded his head, pulled out his wallet and handed her two hundred dollar bills. She smiled. "Shitty mood gone." she said. Justin and Brian chuckled. She looked over at them and tilted her head. "You guys don't look gay." Allison said. Brian's eyes widened in surprise, and Justin and Sam started laughing.

 

"What exactly are us gay guys supposed to look like?" Brian asked. She sat back against her chair again.

 

"I just figured you'd have on some obnoxiously loud shirt, super tight skinny jeans, eyeliner on and a gay voice." Allison said. Sam burst out laughing. Brian smiled sarcastically at her.

 

"I'm sorry to disappoint you. But I'm not that kind of gay guy." Brian said. He looked over at Justin. "And if he was like that, he wouldn't be sitting next to me right now." Brian told her.

 

"Although there's nothing wrong with those kind of guys. You have to be comfortable with who you are. If you like the loud shirts, then more power to you. But there's no standard gay way to dress or to talk or how to live." Justin informed her.

 

"How do you even know anything about gay guys?" Josh asked, throwing a piece of bread at Allison.

 

"Because that's how all the gay guys at my school are." she informed him. Brian and Justin chuckled.

 

"Kids now a days." Brian grumbled, rolling his eyes.

 

"Like I said. Everyone has to be comfortable with who they are. And there's no standard way for a homosexual to act." Justin told her.

 

"You look more metrosexual then homosexual." Allison told Brian. Justin chuckled, and Sam and Josh burst out laughing.

 

"My God are you going to criticize him the whole time he's here?" Meredith asked. She shrugged her shoulders.

 

"It's the truth. I wouldn't think he was gay if I was walking down the street. He's dressed in Prada, but metrosexual guys like that. He talks normal. But it isn't till I see when he smiles at him that I know he's into guys." Allison said as she popped a potato in her mouth from Sawyer's plate. Sawyer just laughed.

 

"You get all that from sitting here for three minutes?" Justin asked.

 

"I'm extremely intelligent for my age." Allison said, and smiled.

 

"I kinda like her." Brian told Meredith.

 

"You want her? She's to much of a smart ass for my taste." Carver said, glaring at her.

 

"Then who would watch all your offspring?" Allison asked.

 

"That's very true. Don't get rid of her till my kids can watch themselves." Derek said.

 

"So your 35." Allison said, pointing to Brian. He nodded. She looked at Justin. "How old are you? You don't look old at all." Allison asked.

 

"Are you saying I look old?" Brian asked.

 

"I've been saying that for years." Justin said. Brian turned, and Justin made one of his goofy smiles. He looked back to Allison. "I'm 23 years old." He told her. Her eyes widened.

 

"Well well. We have a Demi Moore and Ashton Kutcher in the family." Allison joked.

 

"Oh goodness make her stop." Cynthia told Meredith. Sawyer covered her mouth, but she pushed it away.

 

"They're family. Family doesn't keep secrets from each other. Unlike uncle Sawyer. I'm just trying to get to know my cousin." Allison said. "Are you moving here? Because I've been the oldest grandchild for 16 years, and am all to happy to throw over the reigns to you. Babysitting duties, setting a good example and all that crap." Allison said. The group laughed.

 

"I don't babysit." Brian informed her.

 

"Why don't you go inside and play with Gus. He's a lot cuter then the other grandkids. He's actually nice and sweet. Not a heathen like the rest of you." Derek said. Allison rolled her eyes and stood up.

 

"I'll be back with more questions later." Allison said, and went inside. Justin laughed.

 

"She's got a lot of spunk." Justin said. Meredith rolled her eyes.

 

"I'm so sorry. It's only going to get worse." Meredith said. Brian turned to Sam.

 

"She kind of reminds me of you. Are you sure she's not your kid?" Brian asked. Sam smiled.

 

"I taught her everything she knows." Sam said, making her voice try to sound scary.

 

"So do you think you all will be able to make it to the wedding?" Justin asked them.

 

"Is it alright to cancel your birthday party and do it for another weekend?" Cynthia asked. Sam smiled.

 

"Hell yes. We can do it a couple weeks before." Sam said, smiling at Brian and Justin. "I wouldn't miss this wedding for the world." she told them.

 

"Well our weekend just freed up. So count us all in." Cynthia said. Justin smiled at them.

 

Sawyer and Derek went out and got their suitcases and brought it upstairs to the guest room. Everyone would be staying in the house, so they had a roll away bed for Gus that was in their room for now, but Sawyer said if he was feeling comfortable, there was the T.V. room that all the kids would be sleeping in, and if he was ok, he could stay with his cousins. They were going to let Gus decide later on. Brian figured he'd choose his cousins. They had taken him under their wing. Gus was in heaven. He was having the time of his life, even if most of his cousins were girls. Everyone, including the adults, really fought for Gus' attention. They all wanted to spend time with him.

 

It was in the afternoon that Brian's grandfather suggested swimming that got all the kids out of the house, and into the pool. Brian knew that Gus was taking swimming lessons, but wasn't good on his own yet, so he and Justin decided to join them. All the other adults settled around the pool or in the pool. Justin smiled as he watched Brian blowing up the floaties for Gus, and fitting them on his arms. Brian and Justin hopped right in, with Gus holding onto Brian.

 

"You ok there Sonny Boy?" Brian asked. Gus nodded happily.

 

"You three look over here. I want a picture." Sam said. Brian and Justin turned to see Sam holding a camera. Justin and Gus smiled, but Brian glared. "Come on smile Brian. It's our first picture of you guys. Pretend like you like us." Sam said. Brian rolled his eyes and smiled.

 

"Justin your phone is ringing. Looks like Lindsay is trying to FaceTime you." Julianna said from the table, where Justin's phone was, and started walking over with it.

 

"You can answer it." Justin said. Sam held her hand out for it as Julianna answered it and gave it to her, running back over to Caleb. Sam held the phone out, and Justin could tell she flipped the camera so it would see them, and not her.

 

"HI GUSSY!" they heard Lindsay say.

 

"HI MOMMY!" Gus said. Brian chuckled and walked closer to the edge of the pool.

 

"Hi Gus." they heard Mel.

 

"HI MOMMY!" Gus repeated.

 

"Are you having a good time?" Lindsay asked. He nodded excitedly

 

"Yes we're swimming in the pool with my cousins." Gus said.

 

"Are you having fun with your new cousins?" Mel asked.

 

"Yes there's a lot of them. And we played inside with some toys, and now we're all in the pool. See!" he said, pointing the the rest of the pool. Sam moved the phone around, so they could see the backyard.

 

"Who's holding the phone if you three are in the pool?" Melanie asked. Justin jumped up next to Sam, and she flipped the camera so it showed the two of them. Justin waved.

 

"Hey guys. This is Sam. Josh's wife." Justin said, trying not to laugh. Lindsay and Mel looked at each other.

 

"They're hanging out with you and Brian's family?" Lindsay asked.

 

"I guess you shouldn't call me Josh's wife. I'm more of Brian's auntie Sammy." Sam said, bouncing up and down.

 

"I'm not calling you that." Brian said from the pool. She glared at him.

 

"Wait what?" Mel asked. Justin laughed.

 

"Sam is Sawyer's little sister." Justin said. They're eyes widened. "Small world huh." Justin said.

 

"No kidding. That's incredible." Mel said.

 

"Well we've heard so much about you from Justin. We can't wait to meet you. That's so exciting that your family. And unbelievable." Lindsay said.

 

"I know I can't wait to meet you two either." Sam said. She turned her head as Sawyer was coming outside. "Sawyer come here. Brian's lesbians are on FaceTime." Sam announced. Justin's eyes widened and Brian burst out laughing. Sawyer came running over, sitting next to Sam.

 

"Hello girls. Missing your little guy?" Sawyer asked.

 

"Like crazy. But he's having such a good time. We're so happy for you all." Lindsay said, with Mel nodding.

 

"Thank you for letting him come with the boys. It means a lot to me and my family. And he's having the time of his life. Everyone just adores him." Sawyer said.

 

"He takes after me." Brian said. They all laughed while Mel rolled her eyes.

 

"Take them on a tour Sawyer. Let them meet mom and dad." Sam said, putting the phone in his hand. Sawyer laughed and stood up. He walked over to his parents with the phone.

 

"Daddy come back in." Gus said. Justin smiled at him.

 

"That is to stinking cute. How does it feel to be called daddy." Sam said, nudging his shoulder.

 

"It feels euphoric" Justin admitted, and slipped back into the pool, walking over to Brian and Gus. Everyone was having a good time, and Gus was just holding onto Brian. "What's it feel like? To have all your cousins around?" Justin asked. Brian rolled his eyes.

 

"They're all a bunch of kids." Brian said. Justin shrugged his shoulders.

 

"So. You're just the oldest. But these kids share the same blood as you. And Gus. And they adore Gus." Justin said, tickling Gus and making him laugh.

 

"It will be interesting." Brian said. Justin just smiled at him.

 

"What about having all the aunts and uncles around. That's pretty cool you gotta admit." Justin said. Brian nodded his head. "And how crazy is it that Sam is related to you. She was my friend, and we never knew you two were related. How amazing is that? I still can't wrap my head around it." Justin said. Brian chuckled at Justin's rambling.

 

"Who knew your fag hag would turn into my aunt. That's just creepy." Brian said, making Justin chuckle.

 

"Wanna come swim with me Gus? I'll hold on tight to you." Allison said as she swam over to him. Gus looked at Brian.

 

"She'll be careful with you Sonny Boy. She's your cousin. And older cousins always take extra special care of their little cousins." Brian told him. Gus smiled and turned to Allison, who was holding out her arms.

 

"Ok." he said. She smiled and took him from Brian, and swam over to the other kids. Brian and Justin swam back to sit on the steps in the shallow end, watching Gus.

 

"He asked Lindsay one time why he had no cousins to play with. One of his friends in Canada had a birthday party, and he had lots of brothers and sisters, and tons of cousins, aunts and uncles. He didn't understand why he didn't have any." Brian said as Spencer, who was 13, leaned up and kissed Gus' cheek. He chuckled. "Now he has eight of them." Brian said.

 

"Just wait till we go to Teresa's this weekend. She said her oldest brother alone has seven kids, and have started having kids of their own." Justin said, making Brian chuckle. Justin picked Brian's arm up to wrap around his own shoulder, so he could lean into Brian. "So. Are you happy we came here?" Justin asked. Brian looked down at him.

 

"Yeah Sunshine. I believe I am. How did I ever get along without you?" Brian asked. Justin just smiled at him.

 

"I already told you, you didn't." Justin told him. Brian leaned down and kissed him.

 

"Great now we gotta watch two fags making out in the family pool." Sam said from the other end. She rolled her eyes and huffed. "What a freaken disgrace to the family name." She said.

 

"Samantha June." Cynthia said from the table. Sam turned around and looked at her mother, who was holding up the phone talking to Mel and Linds.

 

"Come on." Brian whispered to Justin, getting out of the pool, and walking up to Sam. She had been turned around, so she didn't see them get out and come over to her. She looked up at them.

 

"What are you two queers doing?" Sam asked.

 

"Samantha June will you stop it!" Cynthia said. She turned back around to talk to her mother.

 

"Mother they don't care. They call themselves fags, queers and homos all the time." Sam said. Brian winked at Justin. Brian grabbed Sam from under her arms and yanked her up. Justin swooped down and grabbed her feet and they swung her into the air. "LET ME DOWN!" Sam screamed. Everyone turned their attention to the three of them.

 

"Now what were you calling us?" Brian asked.

 

"I believe she called us fags." Justin said. Everyone started laughing.

 

"AND QUEERS!" one of the kids yelled.

 

"AND SHE CALLED YOU HOMOS EARLIER!" another one of the kids yelled.

 

"DON'T YOU ARE THROW ME IN ASSHOLES! I DON'T WANT MY HAIR WET!" Sam screamed. Brian laughed.

 

"What do you think Sunshine? You think we should throw her in?" Brian asked. The kids all yelled and cheered to throw her in.

 

"DADDY! MAKE THEM STOP!" Sam screamed. Brian and Justin laughed and looked over at Brian's grandparents. Brian's grandfather was holding Justin's phone out.

 

"I flipped the screen so Brian's lesbian's can watch." Mark said. Justin burst out laughing. They heard Mel and Lindsay protest that they weren't Brian's lesbians.

 

"Did I mention how much I love that name for them Sunshine?" Brian joked. Justin just shook his head.

 

"JOSH MAKE THEM PUT ME DOWN!" Sam screamed. Josh was holding Caleb in the water.

 

"Sorry baby. I have a three year old in my arms who doesn't know how to swim." Josh said. Everyone laughed.

 

"On three?" Brian asked. Justin nodded.

 

"1." Brian said as they started swinging her.

 

"I DON'T WANT MY HAIR WET!" Sam screamed.

 

"2." Justin said.

 

"I'LL KICK THE BOTH OF YOU IN THE BALLS!" Sam screamed. Justin and Brian looked at each other and smiled.

 

"3!" They both screamed and threw her in the water. Everyone was laughing, as she came above the water yelling at them.

 

"I HATE YOU!" She screamed as she got out of the pool. Justin and Brian just stood there smiling as she stomped away and into the house.

 

"Don't worry about her. She's just gonna go blow dry her hair." Meredith said. Justin and Brian just smiled. It was a good day. Everyone passed around Justin's phone so they could meet Gus' two moms. Justin couldn't believe how fast the day went, hanging out by the pool. Justin stayed close to Brian the whole day, in case Brian didn't want to be by himself. He knew that being here today was overwhelming for him. But Brian seemed to be having a good time. Gus was having the time of his life, and barely made it through dinner before Brian was laying him down in the T.V. room to sleep. Brian made sure that Gus knew where he and Justin were staying in case that he needed them. But he was so tired, they knew he wouldn't wake up. Brian's grandparents went to bed, and most of the kids were asleep, except for the teenagers who promised to be quiet and just watch movies.

 

Sam was whispering to Josh, who was just smiling. The adults were all in the living room, when Sam ran over and grabbed her purse. "Ok none of you go to sleep. Me and Josh will be back in 20 minutes. 30 minutes tops." Sam said excitedly as she was slipping on her shoes.

 

"Where are you going?" Sawyer asked.

 

"Come on I want to go to bed." Meredith said.

 

"Just shut up and wait. We'll be right back. Come on." She said, grabbing Josh's hand and running out the door.

 

"You know she's making a Taco Bell run." Julianna said. Meredith groaned.

 

"Why's she making a Taco Bell run?" Justin asked. They we're all sitting around the living room. Justin had his feet curled up and he was leaning his head on Brian's shoulder.

 

"A Taco Bell run is what we do when we wanna get stoned. We need munching food." Derek said. Meredith groaned again.

 

"I don't want to get stoned tonight." Meredith groaned. Carver laughed and patted her leg.

 

"Maybe she'll let you get out of it." Carver joked.

 

"Do you know my sister?" Meredith asked.

 

"Little Miss Samantha? A pot head?" Brian joked.

 

"Sawyer created a monster. He's the one who made us all smoke it. He's the one who started the Taco Bell runs." Meredith said, making them all laugh.

 

"Actually it was Teresa. And I never heard any of you complaining." Sawyer chuckled.

 

"Oh my God you and Teresa smoke?" Justin asked, laughing.

 

"Well it was her oldest brother Vance who let us. We always got the munchies. She was the one who figured out Taco Bell was the best food to eat when getting stoned. It's been a family tradition for both our siblings every since." Sawyer laughed.

 

"Do your parents know?" Justin asked.

 

"Mom would kill us." Derek laughed out. Justin looked at Brian.

 

"It's tuna macaroni salad for me." Brian snickered.

 

"With Debbie." Justin said, shaking his head. "I can't believe she likes getting high." Justin said in disbelief.

 

"You're not supposed to know. So shut up little twat." Brian grumbled, slapping his head. 20 minutes later, Sam and Josh came running back in with bags of Taco Bell.

 

"Alright kids. Head upstairs to my room. And don't wake mommy and daddy." Sam sang. Her and Josh led the group up the stairs and down the hall to her childhood room. Justin and Brian had to laugh. Her bedroom was hot pink and zebra striped. Sam opened a small door off to the side that you had to bend down to get through.

 

"What the fuck is this a secret room?" Brian asked.

 

"Yes. My room was bigger until my dad did this for me when I got into middle school. I wanted like some secret hide out that my parents were never allowed into. It just made it easier for all of us to hide out from mom and dad when we smoked. Come on." Sam said, going through. Inside was a smaller room. Like her room, it was hot pink, but no zebra stripes. It had big comfy black couches that was almost a full square, except for a corner not there, so they could walk into the middle and sit down. And huge black fuzzy bean bags in the middle. She tossed the bags down and moved the black book case aside, to open a window. "Did you shut my door?" Sam asked.

 

"Yep." Julianna said as she then closed the small door.

 

"Oh my God." Justin laughed as he looked around. "I wish I had a room like this when I was younger." Justin said. Brian sat down in one of the corners, where Justin sat down cuddled up next to him. Sam moved something in the book case, and showed off the lighters and rolling papers. She grabbed a tray and put it on the couch.

 

"Someone start rolling. I got the shit." Sam said climbing over the couch.

 

"I'll do it." Derek said and kneeled down on the floor and started rolling the pot.

 

"I officially like you all much more now." Brian joked.

 

"We are pretty bad ass. You get the first joint." Derek said, handing the joint to Brian. "We're not corrupting you are we?" Derek asked. Justin snorted as Brian took a lighter and lit the joint up.

 

"Please. It's the other way around." Justin said. Brian held the joint out for Justin to take a huff.

 

"That shits good." Brian said.

 

"We've been getting this stuff from the same family since Sawyer was a teenager. Going on like four generations of making this. It's all natural." Sam joked, taking a joint from Derek.

 

"Be careful will you. You always blurt out so many secrets that shouldn't be exposed when your stoned." Meredith joked.

 

"Secrets make us close." Sam joked.

 

"That sounds like some God awful teenage soap opera." Brian said. Sam laughed.

 

"Pretty Little Liars." Sam joked. After a few minutes, the joints were made, they were all spread out, and smoking up the room. Sam put a fan in the window and plugged it in, to help suck out all the pot smoke. "Pass me something to eat." Sam said. Carver took a taco out and threw it to her.

 

"She eats like a football player on a good day. She eats like a football team when she's high." Derek said. Justin laughed.

 

"I've seen her eat." Justin joked. He snuggled deeper into Brian's chest.

 

"How did you know you two were gay?" Julianna asked suddenly. Brian and Justin chuckled.

 

"Well do you want the clean, non explicit version? Or the truth?" Brian said.

 

"TRUTH!" Sam yelled, laughing. Josh put his hand over her mouth, laughing.

 

"Shhhh." Josh said.

 

"I want the truth." Meredith said.

 

"Bring it on baby." Derek laughed. Justin looked at Brian and laughed.

 

"Oh this is gonna be good." Justin laughed.

 

"The sight of pussy made me vomit." Brian said, making them all laugh.

 

"Yeah but, how did you know you liked guys?" Meredith asked.

 

"Because I got a hard-on every time I saw a guy. And was totally disgusted by boobs and vagina." Brian said, shivering at the thought. Everyone just laughed at him.

 

"Did you ever see one? A vagina? Maybe it's just because a dick was the first thing you saw." Derek asked.

 

"Oh I saw them. It just is the grossest thing I've ever seen in my life." Brian said, and shivered.

 

"So because you were afraid of vaginas, you're gay." Derek asked, laughing.

 

"Grossed out!" Brian leaned forward and informed him. Justin pulled him back so he could lay his head back down.

 

"What about you Justin?" Julianna asked. He just laughed.

 

"I just didn't look at girls, and feel what I was supposed to. I didn't even know if I really was at first. But then I went to Liberty Ave, which is the gay place in Pittsburgh, and I was standing under a light post, and out he walked and I saw him...Brian Kinney. I knew I was gay after that." Justin laughed.

 

"Just like that?" Sawyer asked. Justin nodded.

 

"I'm just that good." Brian said.

 

"Have you ever been with a girl?" Meredith asked. Brian laughed.

 

"I have, and Sunshine definitely has." Brian laughed. Justin just covered his face.

 

"Oh my God you didn't tell me that." Sam said as she kicked Justin's leg.

 

"It was just once. My best friend Daphne was afraid to be with her boyfriend for the first time. She knows that it hurts some girls, so she wanted someone who understood that feeling of a first time." Justin said.

 

"So Sunshine here broke Daphne's cherry." Brian said. Justin smacked him in the stomach.

 

"Did you actually get off?" Sam asked. Sawyer threw a pillow at her, and Derek and Carver laughed loudly.

 

"Well he was 17 years old. Like I said then, all he had to do was rub up against a tree and he'd get a hard-on." Brian said.

 

"Will you shut up. Give me that." Justin said, snatching the joint away from Brian.

 

"I can't wait to meet Daphne. She's the original fag hag. I was just her replacement in New York." Sam laughed out.

 

"I can have two fag hags. But you'll love her." Justin said, smiling at her. Then he looked over at Brian. "Wait you've fucked Lindsay haven't you?" Justin asked.

 

"Wait what? Gus' mom?" Sam asked, sitting up.

 

"Lay back down." Brian told her. Sam rolled her eyes and laid back down with her head in Josh' lap, and her feet kicking Justin's legs. "We fooled around. Just in college. We were experimenting." Brian laughed out. Derek kicked Sawyer.

 

"Dude your sons fucked up." Derek laughed. Sawyer just laughed and rubbed his face.

 

"No shit." Sawyer said.

 

"God this night is almost perfect. All we need is Teresa here. Happily married to Sawyer, and we'd finally be one big happy family." Sam said. Sawyer threw a pillow at her face.

 

"Shut the fuck up with that." Sawyer told her. Justin sat up and held up his hands.

 

"Alright. Wait a minute." Justin said. Brian laughed.

 

"This stuff is good. Sunshine's already stoned." Brian said.

 

"It's organic weed. Mother fuckers really know how to make this shit." Sam laughed.

 

"You love Teresa." Justin said.

 

"Don't we alllll know it." Derek said. Sawyer hit him.

 

"Why don't you go and get her?" Justin asked, laughing at himself. Brian pulled him back.

 

"Pot makes Sunshine all giggly." Brian said.

 

"It's not that easy." Sawyer said.

 

"Why not? We've all known for years that you love her. And she loves you." Sam said. Sawyer just laid there, taking a few puffs of his joint. Meredith grabbed his and started to smoke it.

 

"She didn't want to marry me, because she said she couldn't be happy with me, if Brian wasn't here. If she couldn't be his mother, then she didn't deserve to be happy. So she won't marry me." Sawyer said. Brian could tell, even in his foggy state, that they were all shocked to hear that. Meredith leaned forward.

 

"That's why she won't marry you? That's been the reason this whole time?" Meredith asked. Sawyer nodded. She sat back, and then started laughing. Everyone looked at her. "That is the most fucked up thing I ever heard." Meredith said, still laughing.

 

"Well then. Wanna play Mission Impossible slash Matchmaker and put these two crazy kids back together?" Sam asked Justin. His eyes widened in excitement and sat up.

 

"YES!" Justin cheered. Brian pulled him back, laughing.

 

"Shhh Sunshine. You'll wake up the grandparents." Brian laughed