Midnight Whispers
QAF Brian and Justin Fanfiction

CHAPTER 80: MOTHER REALLY!  AND HERE COME THE GROOMS PART II

 

ELEVEN – FRIDAY EARLY EVENING

 

LOUNGE

 

JENNIFER

 

“Are you freaking kidding me?!”  Molly shouts looking round the already silent room.

 

Debs and I look at each other in surprise at her wrath.  “Molly Taylor, I will not have…”

 

“So-so-so…”  She hiccups as tears slide down her face.  “Your plan is to kidnap Brian and Justin and have them spend the night with you two instead of each other?”

 

“Yes, it’s just a little joke to…”

 

“I was thinking more along the line of cayenne pepper in their lube.”  Emmy chokes out.

 

“Really Jennifer!”  Sandrine snaps.

 

“What is the big fucking deal?!”  Debs demands and I have to admit that I don’t understand why they are so annoyed.

 

Kidnap them in front of Slick.”  Molly rubs her nose violently.  “Yeah she’s going to find that so funny!”

 

“Oh my fucking God!”  Debs exclaims.  “I didn’t even think of that!”

 

“Obviously!”  Sandrine snaps.  “She might laugh but she would still be hurt.  How long till they get here?  Can someone delay them?  Emmy call them and find out how far away they are!”

 

Sandrine glares at the kidnappers and immediately they take off their balaclavas.  “France?!”

 

“In fairness, he didn’t know.”  I defend him.

 

“But you did!  After all…”

 

“Sandrine please!”  I beg.  “Fix now; chastise later!”

 

“Molly go to the manager and get them to stall!”  She orders and Molly drags Jenny after her.

 

Debs and I look at each other and then round the room.  My stomach rolls at the duct tape, ropes, sacks and guns theme we went with.  Debs chokes back a sob.  “Oh Christ, what could we have done?”

 

“They are half an hour away!”  Emmy yells.  “Why not get them to go to Britin and we get the food delivered there.  And you two geniuses stand the bill!”

 

An hour later, it is as if it never happened and we are on the way to Britin.

 

“I can’t believe we never thought of Slick.”  Debs whispers as we head up the drive.

 

“Please don’t!”  I sob.  “I feel bad enough.”

 

As everyone gets out of the car, Emmy and Sandrine stop us from leaving.

 

“You fucked up.”  Sandrine states.  “But they will never know from any of us.  Now let’s get you cleaned up.  Emmy, you take Debs and I’ll do Jennifer.”

 

BRITIN

 

KITCHEN

 

JUSTIN

 

I look at Mollusk and she is looking blotchy.  “What’s wrong?”

 

“I’m just happy that you’re happy that’s all.”  She smiles but it doesn’t light her eyes.

 

“Okay.”  I watch her walk off and go to find Brian.  “Is it me or…”

 

“Yeah Jenny’s been a bit off too and Gus.”  He replies, wrapping his arm round me.  “Is it because we got married already and they’re mad?  Even though they said they weren’t.”

 

I shrug and then mom comes in and she smiles but then she looks at Slick and looks guilty.

 

“Be right back.”  I kiss him under his chin and he lets go.  Immediately. I’m at her side. “You were planning a manners lesson and it went wrong, correct?”  I whisper to her. I know my mother; she’s done this to my dad many a time.

 

“Please Justin don’t...”  She hisses but it’s the catch in her voice that gets my attention.

 

“Mom. What was it?”  I grin at her but my face falls at the utter devastation in her eyes.  “Spill.”

 

“We were going to separate the two of you tonight.”

 

“So…”

 

“Debs and I were going to have you kidnapped from the table.”  She hangs her head.

 

It takes a while for it to sink in. “You idiot!”  I hiss and she nods.  I go to find Debs and spot her making her way to Slick looking guilty.  Which is a bad thing since guilt makes Debs unnecessarily honest.

 

I catch Brian’s eye and point frantically at Debs but luckily Carl gets there first.

 

CARL

 

“Sometimes, honesty is not the best policy.”  I whisper into her ear.  “Look at her, she’s happy and having a nice time.  What good will it do telling her what you had planned?  You want to feel less guilty, go to church.”

 

“I feel so stupid.”  She mutters.

 

“And so you should but tell that to the big Guy tomorrow or Sunday but not her… ever.”

 

She nods and I give her a hug, then catching Justin’s eye, I wink.

 

DINING ROOM

 

BRIAN

 

When Justin pulled me into the study and told me what they had planned I was so fucked off but part of me understood.

 

“We need to apologise.”  I tell a simmering Justin.  “Justin, they didn’t do it.  Thanks to Molly.”

 

He sighs heavily.  “I just can’t imagine…”

 

“Then don’t!”  I tell him firmly.  “Now let’s do this.  It seems the food has arrived.”  I kiss him softly.  “Let me handle this.”

 

As everyone files in and takes their seats, I tap the glass for their attention.

 

“Before we are served, Justin and I wish to apologise.”  There’s murmuring.  “To apologise to Debs and Jennifer for getting married without them.  I know we hurt them and we are sorry and hope they don’t do anything stupid as retribution.”

 

I glare at Debs and Justin glares at Jennifer.  “I was just so looking forward to watching you get married.”  Jennifer wipes her eyes.

 

“And you will but to be blessed, just not married.  You’re walking with us and surely that’s all that matters.”  Justin asserts and my cock twitches.  God, he’s hot when he’s angry!

 

“Down boy.”  I whisper in his ear.

 

“You too?”  He whispers back.

 

“Cool it you two.”  Emmy chides as he and Claire serve the food and then he goes still.  “Wait a minute.”  He turns to Slick.  “You were too understanding.”

 

“Huh?”  Slick looks across at him in confusion.

 

“When Brian and Justin told me and Daph, you weren’t mad.  When the hell did you find out?”

 

“Oh.  About two weeks after they came back.”  She replies nonchalantly.

 

“How did you find out?”  Debs bristles.

 

“Brian and Justin told me.”  She gives a small smile.  “It is rather…”

 

The entire room erupts and ear piercing whistles have me wincing and Justin clapping his hands over his ears.  The room goes quiet.

 

“Haul your bitches back people!”  She demands.  “When I said they told me, I meant their wedding picture.”  She grins goofily.  “It was on the mantelpiece in plain view and when nobody said anything, I figured it out and moved it.”  She turns to look at us.  “You found it, right?”

 

We both nod.

 

“And before anybody asks, it wasn’t my news to tell. But I did intervene, when I needed to.”

 

“For that we thank you, as should some other people.”  I glare at Debs again and when the realisation dawns, she leans across to Jennifer, who starts to cry again.  “So let’s get to the eating.”

 

“We’ll start with Slick.”  Debs orders and winks at me.

 

Message received!

 

FIRST PRESBYTERIAN CHURCH – SATURDAY MORNING

 

BRIAN

 

I think it’s safe to say that this is the most beautiful church I have ever seen.  My mother would puke if she knew I was in here.  I can’t help taking the pictures of the windows.

 

“Which one’s your screensaver?”  Slick calls from the altar.

 

“For the love of…”  I squeal and she laughs.  “Don’t do the creep thing with me!  I hate that!  You know I hate that!”

 

She doesn’t look up from her supine position but does pat the space next to her.  I lie down and look across at her.  “You missed one.”  She says quietly and points up.

 

“Wow.”  I breathe and line up the shot.

 

“Hang on.”  She adjusts it so that’s its perfect.  “Now.”

 

We lie there quietly for a while before she clears her throat.  “So wanna be my best man?”

 

I sit bolt upright in surprise.  “Wha…”

 

“He asked last night and I wanted to clear it with you.  You think he’s good?”

 

“Yes and yes.”  I choke out and she sits up to join me.

 

“Good because he’s going to ask properly later and I want a yes from you!”  She hops off the altar and strides out smirking before pausing at the door.  “Kinney-Taylor, lock it down.”

 

Fuck!

 

THE BLESSING

 

DEBS

 

I can’t move.  I am looking at the son of my heart as he helps me with my pin.  A diamond pin that both and Jennifer and I have.

 

“Brian.”  I choke out.  “I-I am so proud of you.  And I love you more than you would ever know.”

 

“Shush ma.”  He adjusts his tie and then does his hair.  “Come on let’s go get my marriage blessed.”

 

As we walk towards the closed door, I smile at Grimm and Roman. As they open the doors, I can’t help the gasp that leaves my mouth as I behold the fully decorated room. It’s beautiful and...Gothic. Now if anyone was going to go gothic, it would’ve been Grimm and Twinkle.  But somehow the silver, blue, burgundy and bronze all work.

 

“What’s that smell?”  I whisper.

 

“Chocolate and honey.  It means a lot to Justin and me.”  He whispers back.  “He smelt like that when I popped his cherry.”

 

Yet again one of my sons has rendered me speechless!

 

“Ma!”  He whispers hoarsely.  “Let go, we’re here.”

 

I release his arm and move back to the pew.

 

“Dearly beloved, although this is a blessing and not a wedding, both Brian and Justin wanted the words in honour of their mothers…”

 

I turn my face into Carl’s shoulder and sob my heart out.

 

An hour later, they are married in our eyes again. As they leave the church and people throw confetti, I notice that Slick is walking to the parking lot. I start to head towards her but Carl stops me.

 

“They respected the no sex rule.”  He smirks.  “Slick is making sure the car is hidden.”

 

I watch incredulously as Grimm and Twinkle’s RV backs into the parking lot.  “Car?”

 

“A 1944 Lincoln is very roomy.”  He murmurs.

 

“B-but this is a church!”  I gasp.

 

“No that’s the church.  That’s the parking lot.”  Carl chuckles.  “And he’s a very liberal pastor, should you wish to venture out of the…”

 

“Carl!”  I admonish while trying to look at the opening times behind him.

 

“I saw that!”  He guffaws as he leads me away.

 

INSIDE THE LINCOLN

 

JUSTIN

 

“Will you hurry up?!”  I demand as Brian carefully removes and hangs up his clothes.  I’m busy almost ripping my clothes off.

 

“Justin.”  He groans and pounces on me flattening me against the seat and capturing my mouth.

 

He’s kissed me plenty of times but this is different.  Although the passion is still there, it’s laced with love, as if he’s relieved that everyone knows. I’m trying to move so that I’m not pinned in the position that I’m in and it takes some vigorous hair tugging to get his attention.

 

“What?!”  He pants.

 

“Legs locking.”  I wince and immediately he releases me to get comfortable.  “Continue.”  I order.

 

He pauses and looks at me and I’m surprised to see tears.  “What?  Brian what’s wrong?”

 

“Nothing. It’s just that everything is so right.”  He murmurs and kisses me again, sliding his hand over my cock to swipe my pre-cum.  I shudder underneath him and squeal my pleasure into his mouth.

 

When he scissors his fingers, I grab the handle of the door and tear my mouth from his.  “Oh God!”

 

I hear a cranking and whirring and slowly I feel the sunshine bathe my face.  “Legs up.”  He rasps.

 

The moment my legs touch his shoulders, he slides into me and nails my sweet spot.  “Oh holy fuck!”  I yell.

 

“Given the location, I think so!”  He growls before he covers my mouth with his and fucks me till I pass out.

 

 

Chapter End Notes:

Please review kindly and constructively.  Thanks