Midnight Whispers
QAF Brian and Justin Fanfiction

CHAPTER 78: OH BROTHER, HERE COME THE GROOMS PART I AND OH MOTHER

 

SANDRINE

 

“Skinny!”  I gasp.  “You think I’m too skinny?!”  I turn in his arms and gaze at him.

 

“Yes, you always had a lovely little…”  He looks round the room and leans into my ear.  “Booty. I would like that back please.  I can’t believe that woman would ever think she would have a chance with me when I have you.”

 

“Fine, my booty is coming back!”  I whisper in his ear.  “Emmy has some pastries to die for!”

 

We head back to the table and Twinkle looks much more relaxed.

 

“Where is he?”  Trey snarls.

 

“Long gone and taken care of.  He’ll crawl away as he values his status more than he does anything else.”  I reassure him and look across at Casper, who is blissfully unaware.

 

“So who’s Lionel?”  Brian asks.  “And how much do I need to worry about that guy?  The way he looked at Justin...”

 

“You caught that too?”  Slick settles on my other side but looks to the door.  “Be right back.”

 

SLICK

 

I get to the door in seconds and shut it firmly.  Then I grab his phone and throw it against the wall.  “I will wear them as earrings now fuck off.”  I hiss at him.

 

“You clearly don’t know who the fuck you’re dealing with, do you?”  He picks up the remnants of his phone and I head to the door to open it.

 

“I said fuck off.”  I snap.

 

I can feel the door open and judging by his face someone important is behind me.

 

“Matthias.  I didn’t know you were going to be here.”  He smarms.  “I have to be going because…”

 

“Lionel is on his way and neither Grimm, nor this lovely lady, want you here.  Don’t think you can fool me David; I can hear perfectly well.  Get out.”

 

He opens his mouth whilst going redder than a tomato.

 

My world starts to tilt on its axis as I know that voice.

 

“I have more influence than you think Matthias and I will…”

 

“And when you do, we will be ready for you.  Now as she has so eloquently put it…fuck off!”

 

I watch him leave before turning to face Matthias and faint.

 

TWENTY MINUTES LATER

 

“She’s coming round!”  I know that’s Emmy’s voice.

 

“What the fuck happened?”  I mumble.

 

“You fainted.”  I look up at Brian.

 

“Why?”  I ask bewildered.

 

“You saw me.”  As he reaches for me, I press back in disbelief.  I can feel Brian shake his head and Matthias withdraws his hand.  “Hey baby girl.  It’s really me.”

 

“How long have you been here?”  I mutter. I can feel the tears sliding down my face.

 

“I’m not here.  Well I am but just for this.  For them.”  He replies quietly.  “Grimm and Twinkle.”

 

“Slick, who is this?”  Debs demands as she sits between me and him.

 

“You know about dad?”  I ask quietly and he nods.

 

“Slick!”  Brian demands.

 

“Come here.”  He murmurs and I tap Brian’s hands.  He reluctantly lets go and I fling myself into those arms.

 

“Slick for fuck sake, who is this?!”  Lindon demands.

 

“I’m her brother.”

 

“What?!”  Emmy squeals and sits down with a thud.

 

“Sssh…you okay baby girl?  If you want, I can be here just for them and then I will go.”

 

“Like fuck will you!”  Debs asserts.  “Slick, can you explain?  What did you do?”

 

Slowly I turn round and look around and back to him, yes he’s definitely here.  “Nothing it was mom. She sent him away.  Between Grandma and her, they got enough money when we moved…so dad couldn’t find him.  He used to…to hit him too but it never bothered him.  The more he hit, the more Matthias wouldn’t react and she thought he would keep hitting him until…”

 

“Jesus!”  Justin breathes.

 

“So we had to split up.”  I look tearfully at them and see understanding.  “She never got a chance to tell us where she sent him.”

 

“Is there anything else we need to know?”  Carl asks, wiping my eyes.

 

“No that’s it.  Honest.  Where are you now?”

 

“Ohio.”

 

“So again, who is Lionel and who’s the guy that left?”  Brian asks

 

“Me.  I’m Lionel and am what could be called David’s humiliation.  The sub who left him and became a Dom.”

 

We all look round at the voice and are faced with a man in his mid-forties, with dirty blonde hair, well built and judging by the way he’s looking at Matthias, he’s his.

 

“And Matthias is the worst thing for David.  A power-sub.”  He lifts Matthias’s chin and kisses him softly.  “So this is Meredith, is it?”

 

I shake my head.  “Slick. I changed my name legally.”

 

“Slick it is then.  Nice to meet you.”  He holds out his hand and I shake it and then he introduces himself to the others.

 

Sandrine is just staring at him.  “Lionel?  I can’t believe it.  You’re a Dom?  And David is as well?”  She’s incredulous.

 

“Yeah, tend to keep that part of my life quiet.”

 

“Is everything okay with the madam?”  The manager comes in with more water.

 

“I’m fine thanks. Just got a surprise, a rather nice one.” I tap Matthias’s hands and slowly get up.  “I need to freshen up.  You guys go ahead and order.  I think I’ve taken enough attention away from those two.”

 

“I’ll explain.  And they will be fine.  Amazingly enough, they have been raving about you and we had no idea.”

 

GRIMM

 

Master Lionel is here with Matthias. When Roman told me he was coming, I couldn’t believe it.  He’s very well respected in our world for coming up from where he was.  I still can’t believe that creep was here though.  Luckily, Trey has calmed down enough so that Casper still isn’t aware of what almost happened.

 

“Master?”  Twinkle is whispering excitedly and almost pointing.  “Master!  That’s Master Lionel, isn’t it?  Did you know he was coming?  Oh he’s coming towards us!”

 

“Yes it is.”  I smile indulgently at his squirming.  “Settle down; you know the rules.  This being our rehearsal dinner doesn’t change them.”  I chide him gently and he nods still looking at Lionel and Matthias.

 

“Master Grim and young Twinkle.”  He sits next to me and Twinkle immediately bows his head as does Snook.  “Please it’s your night. If it is okay Master Grim, may the rules be relaxed tonight?”

 

I nod and immediately Twinkle settles himself onto my lap and looks at Lionel in awe.

 

“Slick will be with us shortly and said to carry on and order.  It’s true that they say it’s a small world.  Seems that we have found Matthias’s sister.”

 

“What?!”  I gasp and he nods.  “Oh I need to introduce you to a couple of people. I took your advice and went to Twinkle’s aunt for permission.  I would be honoured to introduce you to…”

 

“I know Sandrine as I work closely with her husband.  And you remember my previous Dom, David?”  I nod.  “Well that was him that left in a hurry.”

 

Twinkle grimaces and that catches Lionel’s attention.  “Twinkle, what’s wrong?”

 

Lionel is unsurprised by what’s happened with David.  “Always a little too handsy.”  He sighs.

 

“So about the food?  Can we do what Slick said and start to bring it in?”  Justin begs as his stomach announces itself.  “Sorry a bit hungry.”

 

“Let’s eat.”   I nod at the waiters and the food starts to arrive.  The rest of the evening passes without incident and David is soon forgotten.

 

PITTSBURGH MEN’S CORRECTIONAL FACILITY – SUNDAY MORNING

 

MICHAEL’S CELL

 

I groan and turn over onto my back.  They haven’t made the beds any more comfortable.  I can’t believe I’m back here. Not only that but I’m in the same cell I was in last time, sharing it with Hiram Pickles.

 

“So what did you do this time?”  He looks down at me from his bunk.

 

“Nothing.”  I mutter.  “It’s all a big misunderstanding.  Once restitution is made then I will be out of here.”

 

“Hmm.  I’m not surprised you’re back though.”  He replies, getting down and settling down on the chair opposite.  “So again, what did you do?”

 

“Went with a friend to New York and…”

 

“Skipped out on the bill.  Some friend you are.”

 

“She can afford it!”  I snap, sitting up and bumping my head.  “Once we explain to the judge we…”

 

“Just hope it’s not the judge who put you in here in the first place.  No judge likes returnees, especially ones that return this quickly.  And restitution makes no difference to the courts.  They decide your fate, not your victim.”

 

I stare at him and scoff.  

 

“Novotny, I’m not kidding.”  He stands up and stretches.   “It will take a miracle for you not to be here for the rest of your sentence.  You know that 4 years and 10 months plus whatever you get for this.”

 

“They can’t do that.”  I stammer.

 

“Can and will.”  He smirks and settles back on his bunk.  “Just think of all those swirlies to come.”

 

ST BERNARD, MOUNT LEBANON – LATE MORNING

 

FATHER STEWART

 

Well I’ve seen everything, well most things, but I’ve never seen the church look like this.  It has blood red and orange flowers and the dark bronze vases they are in offset them beautifully.

 

Grimm is looking anxiously at the door and despite Roman’s reassurance that Twinkle will be here, he’s not taken his eyes off the door.  He looks very dapper in his suit. According to Roman, Twinkle wanted things to be normal for the church.

 

I’m checking my notes when I hear the sigh of relief that means Twinkle has come in.

 

“And breathe.” Roman teases.

 

“Ladies and gentlemen, please stand.”  I tell them and Twinkle is almost running down the aisle and it takes Snook and his aunt to hold him back.

 

As he comes level with Grimm, he starts to cry.  “So happy Master, so happy.”  He whispers.

 

“Dearly beloved, we are gathered here in the sight of God to witness the marriage of Ivanhoe Mark Lewis to Gregory Fisher St Bride…”

 

BABYLON

 

BRIAN

 

Grimm and Twinkle are married! As well as rings, they also got matching chokers from Tiffany’s.  

 

The place looks even better than it did for the stag do. Emmett has, once again, decorated perfectly.  Claire is helping him with the food as are Brandon and Kyle.

 

Slick has been spending every minute, understandably, with Matthias.  She’s still in a bit of shock, as we all are. She’s never mentioned a brother.  He’s going back with Lionel for a week before coming back to spend time with her.  She hasn’t seen him in over 17 years, ever since they left her father.  

 

“He often spoke of her and we did try to find her but…”  Lionel explains quietly.

 

“It was meant to be when it was meant to be.”  I smile at him and then frown when he regards me for a while.  

 

“Ever spanked Justin?”

 

I start to blush.  “A couple of times.”  

 

“How’d it make you feel?”  He smiles, knowingly.  “That good, huh?  But I don’t think you could be a Dom.  That’s where you and David, are similar but not.  You couldn’t hurt Justin like that but he could and did, which is why I left him.  Then I watched and learned to be a better one than him.”  He leans closer.  “And he can’t stand it!”  He chuckles and I have to smile at that.

 

“It doesn’t help that when I found Matthias, it was love at first bite, literally.”  He snickers.  “He does have a rather peachy bottom.  And I should imagine you and Slick will stick in his craw too.”  He smirks at me.

 

“Me and Slick?  Why?”  I’m confused.  “I don’t even know the man.  And as for Slick…”

 

“He’s a WASP.  And a social climbing one at that.  So he would’ve made it his mission to find out who you were the moment he saw you.  It does help that you look as good as you do.  And as for Slick, it seems that she met him at Meathook and helped him out of the building…”

 

“He’s that guy?!”  I gape at him and he smirks.

 

“Yes and she threatened to wear his nipples as earrings this time!  But no doubt, he will be coming to see her again.”  

 

“Why?”  Carl interrupts in full police mode.

 

“She broke his phone.  Threw it against the wall.”

 

“He’ll have to find her first.  And when he does, he needs to get passed all of us!”   I growl, looking across at my happy best friend.

 

She’s teasing Twinkle and Justin over the food.  Where they put it is anyone’s guess.  Matthias comes over and gently wraps Lionel in his arms and he leans back contentedly. I must have looked surprised.

 

“When we’re out, he’s takes the lead no matter where we are, unless I say otherwise. I’m fiercely protective of my private life, though people know I’m gay. I won’t have them judge me or Matthias.  I only know Roman, Grim, Twinkle and Snook so it’s best today that he does.  You look at him and he looks like he would be the top in the relationship.”

 

I have to admit that Mattias is a big boy, pure muscle and easily 250 pounds and with a shaved head; he looks like the top.

 

“Gentle as a lamb.  My lamb.”  Lionel smiles as he leans back and kisses his cheek.  “Can you get us something to eat?”  Matthias smiles and heads off.  “So you’re getting married... sorry... blessed next weekend?”

 

I look across at Justin, who has loaded up a couple of plates and is coming towards me, grinning.

 

“We’re very lucky Grim, Roman, you and I.  Our boys love us.”  Lionel makes room on the table.  “Although you are luckier than most.  You have her.  From what Sandrine has been telling me, she’s fiercely protective of you.”

 

“She’s my best friend. No, more accurately, she’s my sister.”

 

“Who Slick?”  Justin looks around for another chair but I just pat my lap.  “Of course she is and that’s why it annoys Michael and Lindsay.  She’s everything they’re not.  Honest, loyal and has your best interests at heart.”

 

“Has everyone’s best interests and after what she did with her father’s…”  I trail off.

“We know.  She talked to us last night.  She offered him what’s left but he doesn’t want it.  He’s got the only thing he’s ever wanted from his father.”

 

“His sister?”

 

“Exactly.”  Lionel stands and settles into Matthias’s lap. Justin’s frowns and turns to me.

 

“I’ll explain later.”  I kiss him softly and look forward to tomorrow morning.

 

PITTSBURGH WOMEN’S CORRECTIONAL FACILITY

 

VISITOR’S ROOM

 

LINDSAY

 

I stare incredulously at my parents.  “But why?”  I stammer.

 

“Why?”  Mother hisses.  “It’s bad enough that you were jailed the last time for doing something so hurtful and so stupid to one of our own.  But to do this to a woman who has done nothing to you, is deplorable.  So no Lindsay, we will not be giving you the money for the restitution.”

 

“Daddy?”  I start to tear up and sniffle.  “You don’t understand.  Slick, she’s…”

 

“Where’s Gus?”  He asks, tapping the envelope on his leg.

 

“With Mel. I told you after she kicked me out, she took away my parental rights.”

 

“What about Brian? Can’t he help you?”  Mother asks.

 

“Why should he help her when she’s done nothing but try to split him and his fiancé up from the start?”  A woman next to me asks. “And then she tried to derail the fiancé’s New York Art show.”  She continues smirking.

 

“What?”  Mother looks across at her.  “What are you talking about?”

 

I sit there mortified as she tells my parents all about what I tried to do.

 

“Thank you. You’ve been very informative.”  She smiles at her.  “Much more informative than some people.”  Mother looks at me with disappointment.

 

“Who are you?!”  I snap.  “How dare you intrude on a private conversation?”

 

“You wanted a private conversation then you should’ve asked for a room instead of being here.  As for who I am, Martine, I’m a friend of Claire Griffin.  She’s been keeping us entertained about how she and her friends stitched you over.  Although they had a lot of help from the pair of you.”

 

“What friends?!”  I demand the answer angrily, feeling I already know the answer.

 

“Slick, Terez and a Sandy St...”

 

“Sandrine?  Do you mean Sandrine?”  Mother asks and when Martine nods, she stands and gathers her things.  “Well thank you Martine.  And thank you Lindsay.  You’ve given one of my enemies’ unnecessary ammunition!  You are definitely on your own. Sandrine St Bride of all people!”

 

“Mother please!”  I stand to stop her from leaving but she pulls her arm out of my reach.  “I don’t understand why you are abandoning me like this!  And what is the problem with Sandrine and you?”

 

“Yes darling, why not tell your daughter about the affair you tried to have with Sandrine’s husband when she was at lowest ebb?”

 

“Ronald!”  Mother gasps, going red.

 

“What?  Didn’t think I knew?  Well if there’s nothing further, I’ll see you in the car.”  Daddy leans over and kisses my cheek and then hands mother some papers.  “I’m divorcing you.  It’s not the first time you’ve done something like that but it’s the last time you do it to me.  So pick a hotel I can drop you off at.”

 

“Oh my God!  Ronald!”  Mother calls out, running after him.  “Ronald wait!”

 

“Oh and one other thing Peterson.  About Claire... she and Terez are very happy.”  Martine smirks and goes back to her conversation as if she hasn’t detonated a bomb in my life.

 

 

Chapter End Notes:

Please be kind and consructive.  Thanks.