Midnight Whispers
QAF Brian and Justin Fanfiction

CHAPTER 56: HAPPINESS & SABOTAGE

 

THE INN AT PERRY – SATURDAY MORNING

 

BRIAN & JUSTIN’S SUITE

 

JUSTIN

 

I would still be very mad if it wasn’t such a gorgeous suite.  I turn over and flop onto my Brian pillow.  Automatically his arm curls round my body, and his hand slides to my butt and gives my cheek a squeeze.

 

“Still mad?”  He mumbles into my hair.

 

“Not really, but the whole point…”

 

“Was that this was your treat and I took over by upgrading us?” I nod into his chest.  “Sorry.”  He mumbles into my hair.

 

I get up and he looks a little disappointed.  “Bathroom.”  I explain and he follows me.

 

We brush our teeth in silence.  “Talk position?”  He suggests.

 

“Mmm.”

 

We put on robes and settle down on the sofa.  I play with his fingers and feel the thrum of his heart start to slow.

 

“Can we agree that if I’m doing something for us, I want to do it, in its entirety?  Okay, I don’t have as much money as you, but I have access to my college fund now…still can’t believe mom kept it for me.  And I know I should be spending it on going back to school, but for the last three years I’ve had nothing and nobody and now I do.  I…I just want to treat you that’s all.”

 

“Okay, and once again I’m sorry.  When I saw the suite I knew you would love it, but I should’ve asked you first.  It’s just, I’m so used to just doing it because I can get it done. It’s sometimes a knee jerk reaction.”  He gives me a squeeze.  “I will try not to do it again or at least gives you a bit more heads up next time.  I promise.”

 

I giggle and turn to face him and give him a tender kiss.  “Good.  That’s all I ask is that you try.”  I look round the suite.  “It is fucking gorgeous though!  So do you want to know what we have planned for today?”

 

“Uh huh.”

 

“Well we’ve got…Brian trying to speak here and ca-can’t do that when you’re…”  I groan as he licks my neck and pulls my robe open.

 

Ghosting his fingers down my chest, he pinches and gently twists my nipples before sliding his hands down to stroke my hips.  He twirls his fingers in my bush and begins gently stroking my cock.

 

“We’ve got what?”  He whispers in my ear.

 

“A…a…um…sp-spa appointment at…mmm!”  I stutter and close my eyes at the sensation of just the tips of his fingers stroking my cock.

 

“Spa treatment got it.  What is it and when?” I can’t think let alone speak.  “Justin?”

 

I lock eyes with him and lean in to nuzzle his nose and we kiss softly at first before it deepens and we alternate between sucking lips and tongues.  He gently tugs me into his lap and we grind against each other our cocks slick and hard.

 

Breaking the kiss he pants “Wh…what’s the treat…treatment?”

 

“Uh.  Oh.  De…deep tissue coup…couples- oh fuck- massage.  Mmm!”

 

“How, oh, how long?  Up, lift up.”  He orders me, gently.

 

“50…yes!”  I purr as his fingers slide into me.

 

“Jack me.”  He begs and I slide my hand down and take hold of him.  “In…in sy...synch.”

 

I nod into his neck and as his fingers thrust I work his cock.  “Oh yes!”  He groans.

 

“Oh Brian.  I’m going to…I can’t hold off any…aaaaahhhhh!”

 

“Yes oh fuck yes!”

 

He comes over my hand and thighs.  Grinning he slumps back and wraps his arm round me before gently withdrawing his fingers.  I lift my head a few minutes later, still a bit dazed.

 

“Minutes?”  He smiles at me, chuckling when I frown.  “50 minutes, the deep tissue massage?”

 

“Oh.”  I clear my throat and grin back.  “Yeah.  In about an hour, so we have enough time for a shower – and only a shower – before then.”

 

He makes a moue of disappointment.  “And then what?”

 

“We can walk round and explore the area.  We’ve got the crab boil this evening at seven and then Sunday is just a relaxing day before we head back.  Um, do you want to drive home?”

 

“Yes please.”  He swats my butt.  “Come on let’s go have only a shower, though I can wash your hair right?”

 

“Oh yes definitely washing my hair.”  I call over my shoulder as I head to the bed.  “Do you think they will let us use the ginger massage oil that you like instead of what they have?”

 

Silence.

 

“Brian?”  I turn round only to find him right behind me.  “What’s wrong?  Oh no.  Absolutely not!  No Brian, we have to be there on time and not smelling of sex!”

 

He hauls me over his shoulder.  “I’m sure they’ve had people smelling worse!”

 

“I give up!”  I laugh.

 

“Good boy!”  He smacks my butt and kicks the bathroom door shut.

 

JENNIFER’S CONDO – SATURDAY AFTERNOON

 

LOUNGE

 

JENNIFER

 

Mel, Lucy, Slick, Daph and Debs are all stunned.

 

“Can you trust this Claire person?”  Debs asks frowning.

 

I nod and pour myself another glass of wine.  “I know this sounds odd and yes she’s a fraudster but she’s not a liar.  Not about this; she was too angry.  She had a lot of time for Justin before everything happened.  And Molly.”

 

“I’ve jumped the gun a bit.  Fuck!”  Slick scowls then looks thoughtful.  “Actually this might work.  Can you get her on the phone, do you think?”

 

We all look at her.  “I’m going to need a tenant and it might as well still be them.”

 

“Huh, I don’t get it.”  Lucy looks round the rest of us, at least she admitted it.

 

“We need them where we can see them.”  Slick pours another glass of wine for all of us.

 

“Again I don’t get it!”  Lucy raises her voice.

 

“And Daph, I need you to mess with whiny manchild’s mind.”  Slick grins at her.

 

“Happy to.  What do you need me to do?”  Daph’s grin is positively Machiavellian.

 

“He’s still not sold on Hunter being with you right?  But has this niggling doubt about you and Ben, even though a blindfolded bat could see it’s him and Robin.”

 

“Oh that’s great, so we need to call Ben, Robin and Claire and... who else?”  Debs cackles.

 

“I swear if someone doesn’t clue me in I shall scream!”  Lucy yells.

 

“Someone needs more wine and a chill pill.”  Daph pours, warily.

 

“It’s just that everyone seems to know what everyone else is talking about and I don’t…wait did you say Claire Griffin?!”

 

“Yes.”  I am wondering about her animated reaction to that.

 

“If she’s Miller and Sarah Griffin’s daughter then you have nothing to worry about- honesty wise.  I know her.  She never went after anyone that couldn’t afford to lose the money she took from them.  She did it for the thrill of doing it.”

 

She takes another sip of wine.  “But yeah Slick you jumped a little ahead but you weren’t to know.”

 

“So what, exactly, are we doing?”  I give up all pretence of understanding what is going on.

 

“Keeping our friends close and our enemies, AKA the dumbass twins, closer.”  Mel replies.

 

“You do not want me to have a tantrum.  A bit more detail please!”  I snap, exasperated.

 

“Again more wine!”  Daph chuckles but stops when I glare.

 

“We will give you more details once the first stage is in place.  Lucy, you call Claire and arrange a meeting with me at my emporium and Daph you call Ben.”  Slick grins.

 

“And what do I do?”  Debs asks.

 

“This is the tough one.  You need to persuade Emmy Lou to let them back into the diner. Tell him that it’s only temporary because we’re kicking them out of the Avenue once and for all.”

 

THE INN AT PERRY – SATURDAY NIGHT

 

BRIAN & JUSTIN’S SUITE

 

BRIAN

 

It’s official, Maryland does the best crab cakes ever!  Neither Justin nor I can move right now because we are stuffed to the gills with crab.  Justin is actually groaning he’s so full.  I told him that second batch of cakes was too much.

 

“Can you take antacid?”

 

“Something like Tums.”  He groans from under the pillow covering his face.

 

“I’ll call down.”  I reach for the phone and someone will be up in 5 minutes. I also ask for a hot water bottle.

 

“What’s the bottle for?”  He puts the pillow behind his head, his eyes are cloudy reminding me of the first time I saw them.  

 

“Your stomach.  It will soothe it. Trust me, it works.”  I explain.

 

Ten minutes later he’s looking a lot brighter and sipping on peppermint tea.

 

“I can’t believe what we did today.  I have never walked as much as we did.  Perhaps we should’ve had the deep tissue massage tomorrow.”

 

“Mmm.  How’s the show prep going?”

 

He looks at me in surprise.  “Well I’m pretty much there, as I’ve already got most of them done already, but I might add one more picture. Why?”

 

“So we could go home Monday afternoon instead then?”  I look at him hopefully.

 

He wiggles his way between my legs.  “Definitely, we could definitely do that.  But we have to let Emmy know.  Hang on.”  He turns to look at me.  “Have you already done this and this is my heads up?”

 

“Almost.  I thought about it while we were walking round the harbour and almost booked the room for another night but didn’t. Though I did enquire if it was available so…”

 

“So you call the desk and I’ll call Emmy when I’ve finished my tea.”

 

I nod into his hair and kiss the side of his neck.  Once I finish the call, he returns to my chest, resting his head on my shoulder.  Once I adjust his hot water bottle, I wrap my arms gently around him.

 

“Take your time.”

 

SLICK’S CAR EMPORIUM – SUNDAY AFTERNOON

 

OFFICE

 

CLAIRE

 

I stare at this woman who Lindsay told me about and think is she fucking crazy.  Slick is not ugly!  I know pretty and she’s pretty.  I think the reason she doesn’t like her- apart from the fact that she’s obviously got Brian’s best interests at heart and is a good person- is because she’s hard working and never expects anything to be handed to her. Unlike a certain princess I could mention.

 

When we were in jail there were times I wanted to snap at her, but I was already on report so had to play good…and I got played now I come to think of it. In fact, everything that Lindsay has told me so far has been disproven not only by the people she’s talked about but by the Avenue grapevine itself.  After what Jennifer told me, the first thing I did was go round town; you find out a lot about a person by just eavesdropping.

 

It’s obvious that she’s in love with Brian Kinney but Justin, the brainwashing Vomit Boy with a fat ass, as she describes him, is the guy that he is in love with.  I haven’t seen his ass so I can’t judge but at least he has one!

 

But these two... they are pieces of work!  She didn’t mention Michael much in jail and I can see why she would want to disassociate herself from him.  He sounds absolutely vile, spoilt and up his own ass.  But she deludes herself if she thinks it’s just him because man-oh-man, they do not like those two on the Avenue!

 

I look between Slick and Lucy and nod.  “Okay, explain.”

 

NARROW’S RESTAURANT, MARYLAND – SUNDAY LATE AFTERNOON

 

BRIAN

 

I have never had such an exquisitely cooked lamb rack in my life.   And I can’t believe that Justin is coming back from the kitchen, having charmed the chef into giving him the recipe and instructions for the crab tart!

 

“So you’re going to cook that when?”  I smirk at him.

 

“Well it was going to be on Sunday for a light evening meal followed by cherry, almond and beam ice cream but if you don’t…”

 

“Cherry, almond and beam ice cream?”  I repeat.  “When did Emmy teach you that?”

 

“He didn’t.  I made it up and it’s pretty good even if I do say so myself. Although I would like a second opinion.”  He grins impishly.  “Would you like to volunteer to be my taster?”

 

“I do.”  I brush his fingers as they hold his glass.  “Thank you for this… it really has been wonderful.”

 

“I’m glad you’ve enjoyed it.  But everything is going to be okay at Kinnetic, right?  I mean, with you taking tomorrow off?”

 

He looks so adorably concerned I have to kiss him.  “Yes, twat, it will be fine.  In fact, I think they would love it if I stayed longer. It’s a shame…”

 

His eyes light up.  “You call the hotel and I’ll speak to Mel about B&B?”  He suggests.

 

“Done!  I love playing hooky with you!”  I kiss him again and grab my phone.

 

MICHAEL’S APARTMENT – WEDNESDAY MORNING

 

MICHAEL

 

I have been trying to get hold of Brian for the last few days, we both have, but he’s not returning our calls.

 

But that irritation is nothing compared to the irritation that the Ghetto Queen is going to feel when she finds out what Claire, Lindsay and I have done.  It is going to be brilliant; for once we’ve got one over her!  No matter how brief, the victory will still be sweet!

 

THE INN AT PERRY – EARLY FRIDAY MORNING

 

BRIAN & JUSTIN’S SUITE

 

BRIAN

 

I watch him come down from cumming, his back covered in sweat. It’s not often that I take him from behind because we prefer face to face.  I gently pull out and sit back on my haunches taking in some much needed air to recover from the aftershocks.

 

“Brian.”  He mumbles from the pillow, before turning his head.  “That was…”

 

“Amazing?”  I lie down next to him and rub his back as he trembles with the aftershocks.

 

“Definitely amazing.  You have got to try that!”  He gives a tired chuckle, before turning to face me and sliding into my arms.

 

“When we get home.  I can’t drive for 3 hours if you do to me what I just did to you.”

 

“M’kay.  When’s checkout again?”  He pulls the duvet up and slides on top of me.

 

“Twelve thirty.  Have asked for an alarm call for nine thirty, okay?”

 

“Mmm.  Love you.”  He buries his face in my neck.

 

“Love you too.”  I mumble and cup his butt.

 

JENNIFER’S CONDO – FRIDAY EVENING

 

LOUNGE

 

JENNIFER

 

We’re all on tenterhooks waiting for Debs to arrive.  To say that the B&J B-Squad, as Daph has taken to calling us, has been busy is an understatement!  I wasn’t happy about the ‘bitch” being the B part but when she explained that it was an acronym for Babes in Total Control of Herself, I felt a lot better.

 

Finally, we hear the rap that can only be Debs, and Molly runs to let her in.

 

Another thing that Mel and I aren’t happy about- but the rest don’t see the harm- is that Jenny and Molly are now aware of what we are doing and although they have promised not to try and join in, they want to be in on the meetings.

 

“Sorry I’m late.  Had to go to Kinnetic as Ems was fretting that Brian and Justin are never coming home.  He’s got to get them to approve the church and the reception hall but Ted talked him down.”

 

“Only they could start with a three day weekend and end up staying a week.”  Mel chuckles.

 

“From what Ted was saying, it was needed from Brian’s side.  To say he was a bear with his nuts in a trap was an understatement.”  Debs continues.

 

“Ahem!”  Molly puts her hands on her hips and glares at us all.  “B&J B-Squad meeting needs to come to order!”

 

Slick snorts into her glass but looks suitably chastened when Molly glares at her again.

 

“My bad.  Chairwoman Molly, please continue.”

 

“Okay progress report.”  Molly giggles.  “First Claire?”

 

“It went like a dream.  Slick came in and told them I was the new tenant and she was breaking their lease like we discussed.  Said she’d give them back the money but they had to be out by Wednesday.  And of course, Lindsay looked like she was going to cream her pants when she saw me, but kept quiet.  So now we’re all roomies, though Lindsay is not happy I didn’t get rid of Michael…”

 

“Hold up, have I missed something? Why are you all sharing the same place?”  Jenny asks.

 

“To mess with them.  They think I’m subletting to them in revenge for the way that Slick has treated the poor wickle lambs, who have been so picked on all their widdle lives.”  Claire shudders.  “Ugh, they make me puke!  And when Michael told me about your mom, I almost lost it and punched him in the face.”

 

“Ah, which keeps them where we can see them.”  Jenny nods sagely, she reminds me of Blofeld in the Bond movies. Debs and I exchange smirks.

 

“And there’s more…”  Claire sighs.  “First, it’s Lindsay.  She really does have it in for Justin.  It seems that they are trying to cancel the show in New York.  And secondly, they are sabotage the wedding.”

 

“What?”  I demand, my tone icy cold.  “What did you just say?”

 

“Yeah.  It seems she went to Sidney to persuade him to take Justin out of the show and he sent her off with a flea in her ear.  She even tried to suggest that she replace him instead…”

 

“Oh fuck no!”  Molly snarls.  “Sorry mom!”

 

“We have to put a stop to that right the fuck now!”  Daph snarls.

 

“No!”  Mel surprises us all.  “It’s perfect!”

 

“How?!”  Lucy shouts, standing up and getting in Mel’s space.  “Are you mad?”

 

“No.”  Mel stands up and gently pushes her back into the sofa.  “If I could just explain...  I spoke to Lorimer on Tuesday…”

 

“Who’s Lorimer?”  Lucy retorts.

 

“Brian and Justin’s lawyer.  I wanted to ask him to persuade them to reinstate the restraining orders.  But he said he’d already tried but they said they weren’t going harm them physically and emotionally; they are strong enough to deal with them.”  She grins at that.  “However, the order has only been partially lifted…”

 

“Meaning?”  Lucy demands hotly.

 

“Well if you stop interrupting, I could tell you!”  Mel rebukes her.

 

“Sorry, it’s just I can’t bear unfairness like this.”

 

“I noticed.  Anyway, as I was saying, the restraining order has been lifted from the physical side as in they can now approach but like his father when he gets out of prison, they are still prohibited from interfering or attempting to harass or sabotage either Brian or Justin in their personal, business and private life together or separately.”

 

She lets the sentence hang in the air.

 

“So that means…”  I start to see what she’s getting at.  “The moment they start whatever they start and we get proof, they could…”

 

“…go back to jail, depending on the judge!”  Mel laughs.

 

“Fuck.  Okay we need to make sure that they do what they want to do.  Once the boys are back, let the Avenue talk about the wedding, just the venue and the date though.  Once they have that they will stop bothering the caterers.”  Slick strokes her chin theatrically.

 

“What are you up to?”  Debs smiles at her.

 

“You’ll see.”

 

“Right.”  Mel grabs her coat.  “Are we done with the B-Squad meeting?  Never thought I would ever be trying to protect Brian from Lindsay. Michael yes, but not Lindsay.”

 

“Yes the meeting is now adjourned.”  Jenny intones solemnly, making us giggle.

 

“Now you, young lady behave for Jennifer, you understand?  I will see you guys Sunday.  Lucy you need a lift home?”  Lucy nods.  “Anyone else?”  Nobody else takes her up on it.

 

As the door closes on them, Slick and Deb exchange looks and shake their heads.

 

I clear my throat.  “Madam Chairwomen, there is the little matter of other business…”

 

“Huh?  Molly looks round at us.

 

“Jenny, do you like Lucy?”  I ask having caught on along with a grinning Daph.

 

“Yes of course. She’s lovely.”

 

“What does your mom think of her?”

 

Jenny blushes a bit.  “I know they had a kiss but I think they’re just friends now…”

 

“But…”  Daph prompts

 

“I think Lucy regrets it.”

 

“The kiss or being friends?”  Molly has that gleam in her eye.

 

“Just being friends.”

 

“So you two just need to do for them what you did for Ben and Robin, won’t you?  I mean it was your idea for them to have a more intimate setting for dinner, right?”  I raise an eyebrow.

 

“Oooh!  Operation Mom and Lucy is on!”  Jenny squeals and pulls Molly up to her room.

 

Claire starts to laugh.  “Oh fuck!”  She manages to control herself.  “Lindsay is going to go apeshit when she finds that out!”

 

BEN & HUNTER’S HOUSE

 

LOUNGE

 

BEN

 

“You want to show him what?”  I gasp, having recovered from the laughing fit.  “You’re not serious?”

 

“Absolutely…look he doesn’t think that Hunter is bisexual and already thinks that we’ve fucked so…”

 

“Oh please dad, please do it!  Just give Robin a heads up so he knows.  Oh come on, think of all the times he’s fucked you over!”

 

I look between the two of them and shake my head.  “Okay. So how the hell are we going to do this?”

 

BRITIN – SUNDAY EVENING

 

MASTER BATHROOM

 

BRIAN

 

We’re starting to prune but neither of us is willing to get out of the nice warm milky water.

 

“I think this milk stuff with the honey bath melt is a good thing.”  He murmurs, rubbing his feet on my chest.

 

“I think you being at the tap end is a bad thing.”  I grumble and grimace when he scoffs.

 

“I’ll be plastered to you soon enough so you can be patient.”  He runs his hands along my calves.

 

“Mmm.  Do not tickle my feet!”  I warn, without opening my eyes as his hands wander lower.

 

“Spoilsport.”  He mumbles and happily he’s soon plastered against me.  “I loved last week! I feel so much better and refreshed.”

 

“Me too.”  I kiss him gently and slide my hands down to his beautiful butt.  “Still tender?”

 

“Mmm.  You?”

 

“Yeah.  You really like that position, don’t you?”  I waggle my eyebrows.

 

His eyes glaze over and his cock twitches as he remembers last night.  Me face down, on my elbows with three pillows under my hips; he got so deep I could feel him in my tonsils.  I came twice.

 

“Oh by the way that ice cream needs to go...”

 

He looks affronted then smiles. “Smaller tub?”

 

“Please and whenever we go to the cabin.”

 

“Done.”

 

OUTSIDE CLAIRE’S APARTMENT – MONDAY EVENING

 

DAPH

 

“For crying out loud, will you quit it?!”  I hiss at Ben, as he’s actually crying with laughter now.

 

“Okay I got this.  No I really have.  Ahem!”  He whispers hoarsely.  “Ready?”

 

I nod and wait for the signal from Claire.  “Not closing the door, only going down to the street!  Can you put the chain on?!”  She yells and heads up the stairs.

 

“Okay!”  I hear Michael shout back and Ben nods when he hears his footsteps.

 

“What are we going to do?”  I sniffle.  “I’m so confused.  I’ve never felt like this before and for, well, an older man.”

 

“Me neither. That first night together was a mistake but a magical one.  I told Michael that I had slept with a woman before and I didn’t enjoy it but I did, even more than with him.  But I just don’t know what to do. We’re going to have to tell people soon. Debs and Hunter came to our rescue, they understand.  But what about Robin, how am I going to explain this to him?”

 

“I don’t know.  But I’m so glad that we can meet here now that Michael and Lindsay have moved out.  We can’t meet at my place because of, well Slick, but here it’s just us.”

 

“Yeah.  But right now we have to go back.  Let’s meet tomorrow at six.  I’m so glad I put my friend onto this place and with him being away for two weeks we can come, hee-hee and come and go as we please.”

 

“Guys!  It’s only me coming in. Can you undo the chain?!”  Claire has been sitting there mock barfing with Hunter all the time.

 

“Uh yea…yeah just one second.”  Michael sounds shocked.

 

INSIDE CLAIRE’S APARTMENT

 

MICHAEL

 

“Michael you okay?”  Claire asks me.

 

I turn to her.  “Uh yeah, I just.  I just need some…something to drink.”  I mumble.

 

“Michael what’s wrong? You look like you’re going to be sick.”  Lindsay asks, worriedly.

 

“I just hear…heard that harlot and Ben talking.  They’re having a…a…relationship!”

 

“Don’t be ridiculous Michael!”  Lindsay guffaws.

 

“I know what I heard Lindsay!  I know Ben’s voice and it was him!  I knew it was bullshit with her and Hunter.  They had a magical night!  They’re meeting here tomorrow and I’ll prove it to you!”

 

Lindsay is still laughing but I feel sick to my very core.  Our whole relationship was a fucking lie!  I see Claire and Lindsay exchange glances as if I’m mad, but I know what I heard.

 

And that’s another thing... Lindsay seems to be trying very hard to get close to Claire. I hope they find a hotel for anything else. This may be her apartment but there’s to be no lesbian sex in here!  I am the man of the house and what I say goes!

 

HONEYCUTT’S HOUSE OF FOOD – THURSDAY LUNCHTIME

 

EMMY

 

To say that I am pissed is unreal!  I am currently looking at the rightly ashamed members of the B&J B-Squad in annoyance!  Especially Debs, who actually doesn’t look too ashamed and neither does Slick but they are a law unto themselves.  The others though.  Well!

 

“And you have now told me everything?”  I demand.

 

“Yes.”  Debs is trying not to smile.

 

“But before you get too pissy,” Slick interrupts, “just so you know, they don’t think that either Brian or Grim would hire you to do their wedding.”

 

My jaw drops open in shock.  “Why the fuck not?”

 

“Um because Brian would go high end and Grim would most likely be in Meathook somewhere, unquote.”  The new family member tells me.

 

“Oh they think that, do they?!  So basically you are playing screwy with them so they dump their asses in jail and you want me to keep this away from Brian and Justin?”  I demand of Daph, who nods.

 

“And you?”  I stare at Jennifer.  “You have let Sidney know so he can let the gallery know what they are planning?”  She nods.

 

“And you, Claire correct?”  She nods.  “You are keeping them in sight as well as trying to fix up Mel and Lucy, which by the way I think is an excellent idea, because there is supposed to be honour among thieves?”  She nods.

 

“Okay Duchess, what do you want me to do?”  I sigh as I begin to smile.

 

“Just be prepared, that’s all.  Remember who we’re dealing with.  They are going to start to make their moves soon and I think they are going to start with Daph and Ben.”

 

“Me too.”  Daph nods.  “The way he’s been glaring at me is quite funny. He looks like he’s going to explode.”

 

“Okay.  But I’m warning you here and now.  If this fucks up any of my weddings, I will let GGK know and you will deal with him!  Understand?”

 

They all nod and grab me in a B&J B-Squad hug…I cackle as I can’t wait for this shit to go down!