Midnight Whispers
QAF Brian and Justin Fanfiction

CHAPTER 46: CRACKING

 

DEBS

 

“Raw?”  I gasp.  “Seriously?”

 

“Wow.”  Brandon smirks at Brian then salutes him and bows theatrically at Justin.

 

“And it feels incredible.”  Brian grins.

 

“Brian!”  Justin blushes.

 

“What? Are you saying you didn’t boast to them?”  Grim asks.

 

“Well…maybe.”  He chuckles.

 

“But in all seriousness, this stays here.  Okay?  It’s ours and we’d like to keep it private but some people needed to be told.”

 

We all nod and Brian visibly relaxes.

 

“Besides, Michael most definitely won’t let that reach the Avenue.”  Slick smirks.

 

“So back to Twister before we were rudely interrupted?”  Brandon takes a swig of champagne.

 

“You guys carry on; I need to speak to Gus first.”  Brian heads downstairs.

 

“Do you want me to…?”  Justin begins.

 

“Please.  Mel and Ben, can you come too?”

 

GUS’S BEDROOM

 

GUS

 

A slut... he called my dad a slut!  Jenny and I are still in my room fuming when dad, Justin, momma and Uncle Ben come in.

 

“Shall I go Uncle…?”

 

“No Jenny please stay.  You okay Sonny Boy?”

 

“No, I’m not okay.  I’m so f-f-flipping angry with him right now!”

 

“I am too, we all are.  But what he said was true of my past but not now.  And now is all that matters.  Okay?”

 

“Okay but Jenny and I have been talking.  No matter what happens after their trials, we don’t want to see them.”

 

“Are you absolutely sure about that?”  Uncle Ben asks.  “That’s a big decision to make in the heat of anger.”

 

I huff a breath and start to grit my teeth; Justin chuckles.

 

“He’s sure.  I know that look all too well.”

 

“Don’t we all?”  Momma laughs.  “But we will ask you again once the trials are over just to be sure, okay?

 

“We won’t change our minds but okay.”  Jenny agrees.

 

“Right enough of this.”  Justin says firmly doing the ‘that’s-thathand gesture.  “Let’s go thrash Brandon’s team at Twister.”

 

MICHAEL’S APARTMENT

 

LINDSAY

 

The journey back home, when we finally got a cab, was quiet.  When we got inside, he pulled out the bottle of wine, which I bought, and pours himself a hefty glass, leaving me to pour my own.

 

“Michael?”  I venture.

 

“First thing we need to do is call the police and have Justin’s mother arrested for assault!”

 

“No, I don’t think that’s a good idea.  Maybe we should…”

 

“Yes that’s what we should do! Sue her privately!  We’ll get Hughes on that first thing on Monday.”

 

“No Michael, that’s not what I was going to say.  I don’t think we should add to our legal bill right now and besides…”

 

“Fucking raw?!  I don’t think so!”  He explodes, stunning me into silence. “There is no way he’s done that!”

 

“He didn’t deny it Michael…”

 

“No!  I’ve waited far too…I mean for him to go raw with anyone bu-because…!”  He takes a breath.  “It’s too dangerous. He’s always said condoms always.  And he didn’t deny it only to save that little twink’s face.”

 

“Why would he do that?”  I ask and wish I hadn’t.

 

“To save his face!”  He repeats, almost spitting at me with every word.

 

“Michael!  I need you to calm down and think rationally about this.  Brian doesn’t do anything he doesn’t want to do and nor will he accept being lied to or about.  Look what happened to us when he found out what we did.”

 

He takes some deep breaths.  “That was different.  That was about money.  He doesn’t care about that.  This is completely different! I will not allow his reputation to be…”

 

“Michael can you hear yourself?!”  I shout at him and that seems to work.

 

“Sorry but I just can’t believe how Vomit Boy has turned his head.  Nobody’s ass is that good.  Let’s keep this to ourselves as like I said there is no way that’s true!”

 

All the time he’s been railing against this, he’s been drinking the wine. Finally he notices that it’s finished.

 

“I’m going to get another bottle.  Won’t be long.”

 

Once he’s out the door, I heave a sigh of relief and head to the bathroom for a much needed soak.

 

THE LOFT

 

BRIAN

 

So much for everyone going home tonight!  I decide against navigating the stairs and we’re both too drunk to drive to Britin.

 

“Hey Justin, h-how come as hosts, we don’t have anywhere to sleep?”  I hiccup.

 

He blinks at me.  “Because we are good hosts.  But we do…sleep have…I mean Twister.”

 

“No, ha-have to sweep, I mean sleep on a proper bed.”

 

“Brian, just lay down for a minute, ‘kay?”

 

“Jusaminute.”  I slur and that’s the last thing I remember.

 

THE LOFT – SATURDAY MORNING

 

TWINKLE

 

I’m not sure where I am but I know I am in my Master’s arms.  I open my eyes properly and see a mop of blonde hair, behind him.

 

“Master?”  I whisper, nudging him gently.

 

“Hmm?”

 

“Where are we?”  I snuggle closer as the blonde haired person drops an arm across us and starts to stroke my shoulder.

 

“Master!”  I give him my 3 tap panic signal and immediately he opens his eyes and looks behind him.

 

“Sssh.  It’s okay, it’s only Brandon, sssh.”  He soothes me.  “Bran, wake up!”  He calls and moves his arm from around us.

 

“Mmm where am I and why am in bed with you two?”

 

“The Loft and I have no idea.”  Master replies, sitting up and I move closer to him.

 

I like Brandon but nobody touches me but Master.  “Let’s find the others.”   Master tells us.

 

After using the bathroom, we head upstairs to find Emmy and Idaho waking up.

 

“Advil.”  Emmy grumbles.  “Wait, where are Brian and Justin?”

 

The Loft door swings open and Slick and Debs come in.  “Scraped them from under the Twister mat this morning and took them and the kids back to Britin.  You guys get up, brought toothbrushes, we need to clean this place for them.”

 

Her tone brooks no argument and we set to work.

 

BRITIN

 

MASTER BEDROOM – EARLY AFTERNOON

 

BRIAN

 

I don’t think I tell Slick enough how much I adore her.  Admittedly, those weren’t my first thoughts when she and Debs hauled Justin and me out from under the mat.   But when we got home and after coffee and Advil, she sent us straight to bed. I would happily have married her!

 

Justin is using me as a mattress and I’m not sure but I think I can smell food.

 

“Justin.”  I jiggle him and take delight in watching his bubble butt wobble.  “Justin.”

 

“Mmm…cocks perfectly aligned.”  He mumbles and slowly starts to move his hips.

 

“Dad!  Justin!  Are you guys awake?”  Gus calls from outside the door.

 

I groan in frustration.  “Sure we’ll be down in about 10 minutes!”  I call back.

 

KITCHEN

 

True to my word, we head downstairs and find Debs busy at the stove and Jenny feeding the boys.

 

“Need more Advil?”  Debs asks over her shoulder.  “Or will coffee and bacon sandwich do?”

 

“Coffee and sandwich sound perfect.  Thanks Debs.”  I kiss her cheek.

 

“Make that two but can I have an egg with mine?”  Justin asks still half asleep.

 

“Got it, now go sit down before you fall down.”  She chuckles.

 

Fifteen minutes later, we’re both feeling more with it and then I groan.  “So why were we under the Twister mat?”

 

Debs cackles.  “Emmy Lou and Idaho ended up on the sofas.  Brandon, Grim and Twinkle crashed out on your bed.  Lindon, Carl and Robin were the designated drivers so they managed to pour the rest of us into various cabs and cars and got us home.”

 

“You okay dad?”  Gus looks so pained.

 

“Don’t look so worried Sonny Boy.  I’m just not relishing going back to the loft for clean up.”

 

Debs pours me another cup of coffee and ruffles my hair; I’m too tired to argue.

 

“Oh Slick took care of that.  After we got you home and into bed, she went back there to get the place cleaned up.  It was least we could do after the rousing party last night.  She’s coming to pick me up in about an hour and will drop your keys back then.”

 

Seriously I absolutely adore that woman.

 

MICHAEL’S APARTMENT

 

MICHAEL

 

I am still fucking furious!  How could Brian not deny it?  I have waited fucking years for him to come around to what is supposed to be and I will not be denied by some fat assed blond!  Lindsay was bad enough!

 

I have a shower and then coffee and feel a bit more human but still furious.  My mind drifts back to last night and I can’t remember who else was in the loft with them. I know I heard Mel and mother and heard Brian cheering on Brandon.

 

Gus was also there. Brian and I will have to speak to him about the way he talks to me when we get together, as I’m not having another Hunter situation.

 

Making my way towards the diner, I decide to stop in at Emmett’s only to find it closed.  I get to the diner and find Emmett there with Brandon, Grim and Twinkle but with no mother or Kiki to stop me, I head straight to the booth.

 

“And just as I thought the Advil was kicking in, another pain arrives.”  Emmett sighs.  “What do you want Michael?”

 

“I want to know how the party was at the loft Brandon.”  I smirk looking round as the diner goes quieter.  “I take it Brian lived up to his studly top reputation?”

 

“It was great.”  Emmett replies.  “Although I think Slick is right. We need to replace the booze we drained from the cart.”

 

“Slick?”  I frown.

 

“Yeah.”  Brandon drawls.  “But he did live up to his reputation, never seen men so bendy. I still think that we won the Twister competition.”

 

“Oh my God!  Get over it!  You most certainly did not!”  Grim bridles.  “Our lady adjudicator ruled in our favour for the last game ergo we won.  Though I have to admit when Justin did the toppy-winding thing, it was pretty good!”

 

Emmett giggles.  “The way Brian’s eyes crossed you know where they’ve done that position before!”

 

I look incredulously at them.

 

Emmett continues to chuckle.  “Sometimes being a short top has its advantages.”

 

“That fucking fat assed bastard is not a top and never will be!”  I shout at them before storming away.

 

“Michael!”  Brandon calls out and I pause at the door.  “If you expended as much energy on your life as you have trying manage Brian’s, you wouldn’t be in the shit you are in now.  The King, his Prince and the Duchess have the Avenue on their side.  You don’t even have your usually over protective Italian mom.  What does that tell you?”

 

I give him the finger before walking out.

 

Brian will be mine!

 

DAPHNE’S APARTMENT

 

HUNTER

 

I open one eye and sincerely hope that this morning was not a dream.  I see a mass of curls across my chest and lift the sheet, yep we are naked! Normally when we share a bed we keep our pants on.

 

“Yes we did.  It was great.  Now go back to sleep.”

 

“Mmm ‘kay.”

 

I smile but inside I’m happy dancing!

 

PITTSBURGH CORRECTIONAL FACILITY – MONDAY MORNING

 

INTERVIEW ROOM 2

 

CRAIG

 

“Where the hell have you been?  I’ve been here for almost a week and a…”

 

“Trying to figure out why the fuck you lied to me about being gay.  I don’t appreciate it!”

 

“What the hell are you talking about? I hate gays!  I’m not gay and…”

 

“Then explain these pictures.  These are the basis of the prosecution’s case and with the recording from Gold…”

 

He hands me the pictures and my stomach roils.  There are pictures of us in my home, in the office and even in my bed!

 

“Ho-how? No this is not true!”  I yell, pushing them away in revulsion.

 

“So you’re saying they’re photoshopped?”

 

“Of course!”

 

“Well that would explain the photos but not the negatives.”  He growls at me.

 

“Negatives?”  I stammer.

 

“Yes, seems Mr Gold took this on an old fashioned camera which uses roll film.  He’s prepared to provide them to the prosecution in exchange for a lighter sentence.”

 

“But…but…”  I splutter.

 

“I will give you a day to think about this deal.  Admit your part in it and if you are very lucky, you will only get 5 years. I’ll be back tomorrow.”

 

Soon I’m being led back to my cell and I spot Gold in his.  “Why have you done this?  What have I ever done to you?!”

 

“You expected me to take the fall for you. That’s not going to happen!”  He calls back.

 

Luckily I’m in a cell on my own and start to cry as I face the fact that I could be the Bride of Bubba before long!

 

ETHAN

 

I lie back in my bunk thinking being a photography expert has its uses and close my eyes counting the day down to our trial.

 

Soon you will be begging to be mine Craig... soon!