Midnight Whispers
QAF Brian and Justin Fanfiction

CHAPTER 42: BROKEN RECORD & JUST ‘BROKEN’

 

DINER – THURSDAY MID-MORNING

 

DEBS

 

“Thank you.”  I hug Ems tightly.

 

“Only because it’s you Debs.  Speak to them.  Don’t let me regret this.  One, just one, moment of shittiness and it’s over for good.”

 

I nod and head towards the gruesome twosome, as Kiki has taken to calling them, shoving Lindsay along, I sit down.

 

“Listen very carefully.  Are you both…”

 

“I don’t see why Emmett is glaring at us.  As for his attempted one-upmanship by saying he owns the diner, what nonsense!  I didn’t call it at the time but…”  Michael smirks.

 

“You listen with your mouth shut and your ears open!”  I snap and slap the table for emphasis.

 

“Mo…”

 

“Debs everything okay over there?”  Ems glares in our direction.

 

“Fine, just swatting a fly!”  I call back and paste on what I hope is a winning smile.

 

“Now listen!  Since you don’t seem to want to take it from him perhaps you will take it from me.  Ems owns this diner.  He has owned it for the last 5 years and has paid Brian back the money that he lent him to buy it from Tom when he wanted to retire.  And the…”

 

“Brian lent him the money?!”  Lindsay gasps.  “That money should’ve gone to Gus, which…”

 

“You clearly didn’t miss!”  I interrupt her crossly.  “And the mouth shut and ears open applies to you too!”

 

“Debs everything still okay?”  Ems calls out.

 

“Yep.” I turn back to them.  “And you are only allowed back in here because of me.  One- just one- bit of shittiness from you and you will be barred and I will be the one kicking your asses out of here!  Understand?”

 

Silence.

 

“I said do you understand?  Nod or say something or I start kicking.”

 

They both nod but I can see the annoyance on Lindsay’s face. I’m assuming about the money.

 

I stand up and stretch to ease the tension in my shoulders.  “Now you both need to go.”

 

They look at me in surprise.  “We haven’t done anything!”  Michael objects.

 

“No but Slick’s coming in, so you two are out.”

 

Slick saunters to the back booth without looking in their direction.  It’s only when she sits down that she notices them and frowns.  She waves me over.

 

“Ems told about them being allowed back in.  Be careful Debs okay?”

 

“Shouldn’t you two be leaving now?”  A Dom, called Grim, asks them.  “As in right now, before I call the police.”

 

They storm out and Grim jerks his head at his boy, Twinkle, who follows them out.

 

“What’s that about?”  Slick asks.  “I mean I know about the restraining order but what’s with Grim and Twinkle?”

 

“No idea but will find out.”  I bustle over to Grim and a minute later I come back grinning.

 

“Protecting the…oh where’d she go?”  I ask Ems.

 

“Bathroom.  So Grim and Twinkle?”

 

“Protecting the duchess.”  I smile indulgently around the diner.

 

“Ah I see.  Well don’t let her know that okay? You know how she gets when she thinks she’s being coddled.”

 

“So how’s the opening going?”  I ask Slick as she sits back down.  “You okay honey?”

 

“Huh?  Oh fine, the opening is going great, stacked the gills.”

 

“What’s got you distracted?”  Ems stops her fingers tapping.

 

“Sorry.  You see that guy down there, second table from the door?  Well I’ve seen him before but I can’t remember where and it’s bugging the shit out of me.”

 

“Hmm, he’s been every day this week so far and Kiki says that he seems to stare at this booth all time he’s here…”  Ems tells us.

 

“It’ll come back to me soon enough.  So Studs’n’Suds, you going?”

 

“Of course, I wouldn’t miss it for the world!  And rumour has it that a certain person is not allowed to participate…in fact I do believe they will not be here that weekend!  Isn’t it adorable?!”

 

“Do not let him hear you say that, but yeah it is!”  I cackle.

 

TWINKLE

 

I hope my master isn’t going to be too angry with me.  But I knew they wouldn’t do as they were told, I just knew it!  They seem to do what they are told when it comes to Brian and Justin.   But with Slick they don’t and she deserves to be treated properly and with respect, especially from them!

 

I call Master.  “Master, I’m sorry I’ve not returned but I can explain.  They are above the shop. They went straight there and haven’t come out for the last hour.  Okay another twenty minutes, yes master.  Really we can?  Oh thank you.”

 

I settle down again beaming with pride. We’re going to Studs’n’Suds as a reward for my hard work, I am so happy!

 

DINER

 

GRIM

 

“Hey Debs a quick word.”  I call out as she flies past.  “Sure honey one minute!”

 

“What’s up, where’s Twinkle?”

 

“Watching your son’s apartment.”

 

“What for?”

 

“Because that’s where they went and Debs that’s not half a mile away.”

 

Her face falls and she sighs.  “Call them.”  She tells me quietly and goes back to her shift.

 

MICHAEL’S APARTMENT

 

MICHAEL

 

As we passed the store, it was absolutely packed.  I hate her! I hate her so much!

 

Flashback conversation

“This place is just awesome.  So glad they’ve got a branch down here now!”  A kid comes out with an armful of comics.

 

“Yeah can you remember what was here before?”  He friend asks.  “Oh wait, I think I’m missing…no got it.”

 

“A laundromat I think or something like that.  Come on, can’t wait for Saturday!”

 

“Hey kid what’s happening on Saturday?”

 

“Making your own superhero.  We have to draw them and the winner gets it made.  Come on we’ve got to get drawing!”

End of flashback

 

LINDSAY

 

“Michael come on stop sulking.”

 

“Don’t you think I have a right to be upset?”

 

“Yes, but we need to do something other than brood about this.”

 

“A laundromat!  They thought this was a laundromat. I was here for over 3 years!”

 

I try not to roll my eyes.  “But they didn’t come…I’ll get it.”

 

I’m surprised to find two police officers outside.  “Oh God what’s happened?”  I gasp.

 

“Breach of restraining order.  Michael…”

 

Michael puts up his hand.  “Wait they weren’t in there, so no breach!”

 

“The restraining order also applies to Ms Phoenix, as you well know or you wouldn’t have left the diner.  You’re too close, and have been too close for almost two hours.  So let’s go.”

 

As we come down the alley to the street, I pray that nobody sees us.

 

“What is it with you two? Do you like prison food?”  I cringe at the sound of Cynthia’s voice.

 

“This is all…”

 

“A misunderstanding.  I’ll bet.”

 

“Mind your head Miss.”

 

As we drive away, I turn to look out the window and she has the temerity to wave!

 

LINDON’S HOUSE – EARLY EVENING

 

LINDON

 

She’s been quiet all evening, just picking at her food.

 

“Okay what is it?  Is it something I’ve done?”  Silence.  “I can’t fix it, I mean help to…”

 

“Fucking hell!”  She suddenly yells.

 

“Okay, so you don’t want to talk about it right now, I get…”

 

“No, no I remember!  I remember where I saw that guy before!”

 

“What guy?”  I watch her search in her bag.  “What are you looking for?”

 

“Phone.”  She’s looking round.

 

“Kitchen counter.”  She dashes out then comes back to give me a toe curling kiss.  “Whatever thought you are having hold it!”

 

KITCHEN

 

SLICK

 

Pick up, pick up, for fuck sake pick up!

 

“Mel, it’s Slick.  Good.  Look there’s a guy that’s been hanging round the diner for the last few days keen on the back booth and I knew I’d seen him before. He works for Taylor Electronics.  Yeah about 5 ft 8, dark hair, tanned, rat’s ass complete with tail on his chin.  Okay, cool, will leave it with you. Ems and Kiki will be able to give you more.  Great!”

 

I heave a sigh of relief having finally got that bug out of my system and head back to the lounge where a still stunned Lindon is sitting.

 

“Now you with me, I believe we have a thought to follow through with.”  I squeal as he tosses me over his shoulder.  “Hey, I was channelling my inner cavewoman there!”

 

He slaps my butt.  “Yeah, yeah now hush up!”

 

57TH PRECINCT – LATE EVENING

 

BOOKING OFFICER

 

“Mr Novotny, Ms Peterson, should I just reserve you a cell each and you tell me when you’re coming?”  I ask earning a scowl for my question much to my amusement.

 

“We won’t be coming back!”  She sneers at me like she’s on this side of the desk.

 

“Lindsay let’s go.”  He tugs on her arm.

 

“Ah-ah-ah.  There’s the little matter of the fine.”

 

“Fine?”  They both echo.

 

“Yes this is your first infraction in the case of Ms Phoenix, therefore you pay a fine. If it had been against Mr Kinney or Mr Taylor, I would be waking you in the morning.”

 

“How much is it?”  He asks warily.

 

“$500 each.”  I try not to laugh at the expression on his face.

 

“Uh Lindz…”

 

“Just put it on this card please so we can go home.”

 

“Of course ma’am.”  I smirk.

 

TAYLOR ELECTRONICS – FRIDAY MORNING

 

CRAIG’S OFFICE

 

CRAIG

 

“You really think this is the best solution?”  The figures are manageable but it’s the principle of it all.

 

“Yes for the last time, it is the best solution as far as the defamation lawsuits are concerned.  They have too many witnesses on their side.”

 

“Fine.  Offer them the settlement.”

 

“Right, I will set the meeting up for next week and I will prepare the statement, which you will read and stick to.  Do you understand?”

 

“Yes, yes.  Is that all?”

 

“No that’s not all!  In the case of defamation of Slick Phoenix, no out of court, she wants a court mandated settlement. You will say yes and you will apologise, do you understand?”

 

“Fine! Why she is being like that I don’t know!”

 

“You accused her of breaking the law by hiring illegal immigrants. I repeat, illegal immigrants to an African American, who runs a well-established business. You could have caused immense reputational damage.  And you still have the issue of the harassment, trespass, threatening behaviour and the resisting arrest trial to think of; you will have to appear in court for that.”

 

“I can’t understand why it’s harassment if he wasn’t there!”  I snap.

 

“Because, once more time, you went there with the intention of harassing him.  The trial date is set for the week after next and…”

 

“But I’m due to be in Florida that week!”

 

“Not anymore. It should only be three days tops as long…”

 

“Can’t we settle this one too?”  I demand.

 

“Do you actually understand the severity of the situation?  First, you confront your son and call him and his party deviants, which by the way their lawyer will bring up.  Then you go to where he works and despite being asked to leave, you then square up to the proprietor in front of a police officer and then resist arrest!  Two of those alone would be enough for a six week stay in jail and…”

 

“You’re not filling me with optimism you know!”

 

“I’m not here for that. I’m here for the reality of the situation and that is the reality…”

 

“There is nothing you can do to get rid of this?”

 

“They would have to drop the charges, and I don’t see that happening.  Is there anything else you need to discuss with me?”

 

“No.  Actually there is one thing.  Since I pay you an exorbitant amount of money you should…”

 

“You pay me this exorbitant amount of money to get you out a situation you caused and that’s what I’m going to do to the best of my ability.  But there is one thing your money cannot buy and that is my respect because you don’t deserve it.  Because as a father…”

 

“You are a father to two boys. Supposing one of them came up to you and said ‘dad I’m a faggot,’ what would you say?  What would you do?”  I sneer at him as he stands to leave.

 

“I’m not going to lie and say I would be happy because I wouldn’t be.”  He smirks.  “But I would say everything is going to be alright and do everything in my power to make it so.”

 

He stalks out and I see Mr Gold glaring at him, shaking his head. At least I have a supporter.

 

FULLER & HUGHES

 

JEFFREY FULLER’S OFFICE

 

JEFFREY

 

You know when you wake in the morning and think that something’s a little off.  Well, it would appear that it’s not something it’s some things.

 

“Why didn’t you leave the area?”  I ask them for the 2nd time since they didn’t seem to hear me before.

 

“We were going to…” Lindsay begins.

 

“No. Here’s the scenario as I understand it, for there was a witness report made.  You left the diner upon her arrival and instead of going anywhere except your apartment, you stopped to check in your former shop, perused a bit, had a conversation with a child and then sat in your apartment for almost two hours.”

 

“She’s fucking everywhere! There’s nowhere for us to go!”  Michael growls.  “And I still say that she needs to comp…”

 

“She does not owe you for your fucking comic!”  I yell at him, startling them and myself. “She’s not omnipotent and there are plenty of places for you to go. You seem to find them if you need to stay away from Brian Kinney and Justin Taylor.  Think of her as them and act accordingly.”

 

I shuffle through some papers.  “Now the lawsuit settlements... I have managed to persuade them that despite your actions, you should not be included in that.  That is for Craig Taylor to face alone.”

 

They look so relieved.  “However, you will have to stand trial aiding and abetting, failure to protect and endangerment charges.”

 

“Can’t we settle out of court?”  Lindsay asks, silencing Michael with a look.

 

“No, and we’re hoping they look at them as Class C felonies.  Pray you get off with a fine and probation, but you will both have a criminal record.”

 

She slumps back in her seat sighing heavily.  “Is there any good news for us today?”

 

“No.”

 

BRITIN – EARLY EVENING

 

KITCHEN

 

BEN

 

All four of us are rereading the responses from Michael and Lindsay in silence, with the occasional snort of annoyance.

 

“‘I only did what I thought was best at the time.’”  I snort at Lindsay’s comment.  “Best for who…oh wait yes that would be Lindsay!”

 

Mel takes a sip of wine and snickers.  “And listen to this.  ‘I know your Uncle Brian better than he knows himself.’  No Michael, you really don’t!  Oh wait there’s more…’and genuinely didn’t think he would mind helping me in my hour of need’…hang on, um.”

 

“26208 hours.  Yeah like you I worked it out.”  Brian sighs.

 

“You know what I notice?  There’s a lot of justification but…”

 

“No apology.”  Brian bites his lip.  “Excuse me a minute.”

 

We exchange looks.  “I’ll go.”  I tell them.

 

The smell of cigarette smoke and the partly open door make him easy to find.

 

I watch him take a few strong pulls on his cigarette before going back to grab our coats.

 

“Here, that will only warm you on the inside.”

 

He puts it on without objection and offers me a drag.  “Tell Robin and you’re a dead man.”

 

“Your secret is safe with me.”  He sighs.  “They’re in so much trouble with the trial and then there’s this.  They’ve been, well I thought they’d been my friends, no my family for years and…”

 

“You still have family…you’re just getting rid of bad influences who abused your trust and their friendship and like you said to Justin, they did this.”

 

His quirked eyebrow makes me smile.  “He told Daph and Daph told Hunter and…”

 

He nods in understanding.  “So let them reap what they’ve sown and get on with your life.  And come on it's fucking freezing out here!”

 

We head back to the kitchen and he and Justin exchange brief smiles and he gives him a soft kiss on the site of his scar. I think it grounds him, reassures him he’s here.

 

“So we done with the dumbass duo for the night?”  Mel asks heading for her coat.  “Because we are going to be shaking our thang at Babylon later.  And Ben has persuaded Robin to go /to Studs’n’Suds next weekend.”

 

Brian winces and Justin glowers at him.  “What did I say?”  Mel notices the interaction.

 

“Someone has booked that weekend away after I said that I wanted to go to Studs’n’Suds, how convenient.”  Justin pouts.

 

I have to laugh.  “Brian you are so obvious!”

 

“I’m sure I don’t know what you’re talking about.  I thought you would enjoy the time away that’s all...”

 

“Uh huh.”  Mel teases.

 

“You liked it the last time we were there and besides what with the meeting of your dad…”

 

“Okay but I could unwind by dancing at…wait there where’s there?”

 

“A cabin by the lake where we had the Huntsman Weekend, which I bought.”

 

“Oh that’s not too…bought what do you mean bought?”

 

Brian shrugs but there’s a smile tugging.  “I liked it, I enquired and I bought it.”

 

Justin is just staring at him.  “Which cabin?”

 

Silence.

 

“Brian?  Which cabin did you buy?”

 

“That one. I bought that one.  I just didn’t want…”

 

“B&B are coming right?  Oh and I have to make a list of provisions and we need to hire a truck because…”

 

“Justin, we’ve got a week.  At least say goodbye to Ben and Mel first.”

 

He looks sheepishly at us.  “Sorry guys, have a great time tonight and we’ll see you next week.”

 

We wave our goodbyes and chuckle at the antics of the most loved up Brian Kinney we have ever seen.

 

BAR NEAR TAYLOR ELECTRONICS

 

CRAIG

 

“So there you have it Ethan.  The lawsuits aren’t a problem but if I can’t get those charges dropped, I’m in deep shit.”

 

“Maybe you could appeal to their better nature... I mean her better nature?”

 

I roll my eyes at him.  “I don’t think she has one.”

 

“Look Craig, let me help you.  I know I can help you.  I can talk to her; I can be very persuasive.”

 

I frown at him.  “Why do you want to help me?”

 

“Because I like working for you and I think what they, especially she, is doing is unfair.  And if you lose your business then…”

 

“Okay, give it your best shot.”

 

“Oh I will.”  He drains the rest of his beer.  “Want another?”  He asks and I nod.

 

BRITIN – SATURDAY EVENING

 

LUNCH

 

BRIAN

 

I’ve tried, I really have, but ever since Justin found out about our cabin, I can’t stop smiling. Partly at his stubborn insistence of paying for the provisions but also because nobody knows about it that would tell anyone else.

 

He’s currently on the laptop with his tongue between his teeth crossing out as he orders and asking if I want this and that.

 

“Oh we need to have some cubes for B&B in the freezer too.”

 

“We’ll pack some.  We’re not going to run the freezer whilst we’re not there.”  I point out gently not wishing to crush his enthusiasm.

 

“Now that you own it does…”

 

I lift my head from the arm rest.  “We…not me…we.”

 

Fuck, I meant to ask him about that next weekend.  “What do you mean ‘we’?”

 

I sit up and pat between my legs, our let’s talk without interruption position.  “I want to put you down as joint owner. You discovered it, it’s only fair. Please don’t fight me on this... I want to do this.  Please Justin?”

 

He’s silent and then he entwines our fingers.  “I buy the food and cook.  And I’m going to stock the toiletry cupboard.”

 

“Deal.  And we need to discuss one more thing.”

 

“We need to swap as you’ve had you non-interruptus moment my turn.”

 

I settle between his legs and wait.  “I want to move out of Slick’s place…”

 

“Oh thank God…sorry.”  I squeeze his thigh.

 

“When his trial starts, there’s going to be a lot of media and I don’t want people to be harassing the rest of the guys before, during and after.  And I…I’m here 90% of the time and…”

 

I turn round in his lap.  “What’s another 10%?”

 

“Are you sure?”

 

“I don’t do anything that I don’t want to do, especially when almost asked so nicely.  So yes I’m sure.”

 

ALLEGHANY COURTHOUSE – THURSDAY AFTERNOON

 

COURT ROOM 2

 

CRAIG

 

I feel hot and uncomfortable. I don’t want to do this but if it gets this out of the way, I have to do this.

 

“Now that the figures are agreed.  I believe Mr Taylor has a statement that he wishes to read.”

 

“Yes, I do.”  I take a breath.  “I…”

 

“Stop.”  I’m surprised to hear his voice.

 

“Your honour.  He won’t mean it and we don’t want to hear it.  We’ve got what we came for.  Let’s go guys.”

 

As I watch them start to file out, he pauses.

 

“You were my hero when I was little.  But now you’re nothing but a liar, a coward, a disappointment and an embarrassment to me and to the father/son relationship everywhere.  As for the money that you’ve given to us, we’re going to put it to good use and contribute it to the Vic Grassi House, which is an AIDS hospice in case you were wondering, in your name of course and let everyone know about it.  Goodbye Mr Taylor.”

 

I open my mouth to say something but the sharp nudge from my lawyer shuts me up.

 

As the door closes, I whirl round to face him.  “What the hell?  They can’t do that!”

 

“Yes they can; it’s their money.  Now as for next week, I won’t be here, you’ll be represented by another colleague of mine.  Goodbye Mr Taylor.”

 

This leaves just the judge and me in the room.  “Mr Taylor?”

 

“Yes your honour.”

 

“Get out of my building.”

 

OUTSIDE SLICK’S CAR EMPORIUM – FRIDAY EVENING

 

SLICK

 

What a frigging long day this has been.  One Porsche and a Mercedes detailed and this time no bitchy oil pan.  I can’t wait to go home and soak it off.

 

“Slick Phoenix?”

 

“What do you want?”  I turn to face him.

 

“You and I need to have a chat.  So I need you to get in the car.”

 

“I am getting in the car.  My car to go home.  As in this one what I’m leaning against.”

 

“No you are getting in my car over there so we can have…”

 

“Oh fuck off.”  I tell him.  “And seriously shave that! You look like you have a rat burrowing into your face.”

 

He glares at me and then gives what he thinks is a sinister smile.  “I have a gun.  So you are getting in that car immediately.”

 

“No you don’t.  You have a banana or some similar kind of fruit or vegetable.”

 

“I do have a gun.  Now get…”

 

“You’re holding it wrong.”  A voice comes from the darkness.

 

We both look at each other in surprise.  I freeze when I hear the click of a gun being cocked.

 

“This is how you hold a gun.”  I keep my face impassive as Grim steps out of the shadows.

 

“Now I’ve shown you mine, you show me yours.  I said show me!”  He shouts.

 

“It’s not real, it’s not real!”  He yells raising his hands above his head.

 

“Police!  Everyone freeze!”

 

“You on your knees, on your knees now!”  An officer pushes ratface boy to the ground.

 

Within 10 minutes he’s in the back of a police car crying like a baby.

 

“I’ll meet you at the station.  Let me take care of her.”  He holds up his hand to stop whatever the other officer is going to say.  “No, she’s not harmed, he’s not going anywhere, so her statement can wait.  Let me just get her safe and then I’ll come back and file my report.”

 

“Okay, I’ll give you an hour.”

 

“Thanks.”

 

“Slick, come on let’s go to the diner.”

 

DINER

 

TWINKLE

 

I keep looking anxiously at the door.  Where are they?  When I saw that man looking at Slick like that and when he followed her, I had to tell Master and when he went after him and even though he said not to I had to call for help.  Please, please oh please let Master be okay!

 

The door opens and it’s Master!  And he’s with Slick!  I want to cry and hug him at the same time.  But I know I must wait.

 

“Jesus fuck what happened?”  Emmett exclaims as he looks at a trembling Slick.

 

“She’s just shaken up.  Where’s Debs?”

 

“Take her to the office, I’ll get Debs.”  Emmett runs to the back shouting her name.

 

Master doesn’t look at me when he passes.  The door opens again and Carl comes in.

 

“Where?”  Is all he asks and Brandon points to the back and starts to get everyone out.

 

“Twinkle, when I’m gone you lock the door and put on the closed sign okay.  I’ll let people know what’s happened.  Don’t open for anybody.”

 

Soon the diner is empty and it’s just me, I hear Master talking to Carl before I hear Debs swear and a door close.

 

“Twinkle.”  He sounds so different.  “Twinkle look at me.”

 

I try, really hard, to keep the tears from my eyes.  “I’m sorry Mast…”

 

He pulls me into his arms and hugs me tightly.  “You did a very good and brave thing today and I’m so proud of you.  Now stop crying.  I have to go back to the station and write up the report now.  You can either wait at home or the station, it will be an hour at most.”

 

“At the station please Master.”

 

“I’m glad and when we get home you can show me what you’re going to wear tomorrow night and for dinner on Sunday and you get to choose where we go.”

 

He hands me his handkerchief and yells out to Emmett that we are leaving.  I wipe my eyes and follow him out holding his hand tightly.

 

OFFICE

 

CARL

 

She’s finally stopped shaking.  Debs is barely holding it together herself.   And as for Emmett, I don’t think I have ever seen him so angry.

 

“You’re staying with me.  No fucking arguing.”  Debs tells her and she gives a small nod.

 

“What a fucking mess.”  I sigh.

 

“You think he knew about this?”

 

“If he did, he’s in for a fucking long stretch.  Now, let’s get her home.”

 

CABIN – SATURDAY EVENING

 

BRIAN

 

I still can’t believe my life now to my life a year ago.  Right now Justin is tidying up the kitchen. B&B are dozing after our long walk and I’m about to lock up our log cabin.

 

“Do you want hot chocolate?”  He calls out.

 

“No, I’m fine with my Beam.  Want one?  Do you want to go up or you want to stay downstairs a bit longer?”

 

“Please and let’s go up.”

 

BEDROOM

 

I peel his robe off and let it pool at his feet whilst kissing his plump mouth.  God he tastes so good and his hair is so soft.

 

“Brian.”  He moans as I nibble his neck down to his collarbone and across his shoulder, whilst gently pushing him back towards the bed.  I lick and kiss down to his nipples and suckle and nibble until he whimpers and starts to wrap his legs round me.

 

“Patience.”  I mumble before repeating the kissing and nipping again.

 

“Turn over.”  I whisper in his ear having tongue fucked his belly button.  “Justin, turn over.”

 

His eyes are glassy with need.  “Please Brian, please.”

 

“Not yet.  Turn over.”

 

I kiss and lick down his spine before leaving hickeys across his beautiful bubble butt.

 

“Oh God!”  He gasps as I slowly part his cheeks and blow on his hole.

 

I lick from the base of his spine to his balls before lifting his hips and suckling on first one ball and then the other.

 

“Oh, aaah!  So good!”  He grips the sheets and whimpers.  “Br-Brian so good!”

 

I spear my tongue and work it in followed and lick at his tender tissues.  He squeals and jerks in my hands.

 

“Uh, there!  Yes there!”  He reaches back frantically to grab at my head but I’m too quick for him and jerk away getting a groan of frustration.  “Brian!”

 

“Hands down or I stop.”  I chuckle as he grabs the pillow and buries his head in it.

 

“That’s better, now where was I?”

 

I slide my tongue back in and soon he’s gasping and squirming.  I slide one hand forward and skim the head of his cock using his pre-cum to lube my fingers, gently I slither my tongue out and slide two fingers in but not deep enough to hit his prostate.

 

“Oh-oh-oh!”  He pants out flinging the pillow away and tries to pull my fingers in deeper.

 

“Good?”  I ask sitting on the back of his legs and slowly thrusting in and out.  “Was that garbled utterance a yes or a no?”

 

“Yes!  Yes it’s good!  Please Brian please!”

 

“Get up.”

 

I order gently sitting back on my haunches and watch as he gets slowly to his knees and turns to face me.  I lie down and reach for the condom sliding it on carefully, swiping some more pre-cum, which almost makes him fly off the bed, I apply that and some lube to my cock and smile.

 

“Have a seat Mr Taylor.”  I growl and his eyes light up.

 

Slowly he straddles me and then reaches behind guiding my cock to his entrance and quickly slams down.

 

“Jesus Justin!”  I yelp.

 

“Oh God!”

 

“Are you hurt, tell me you’re not hurt!”  I steady his hips but he shakes his head.

 

“Not hurt, so good, so very good!”

 

“You feel fantastic!”  I groan and roll us over and kiss him ravenously.

 

As I begin to thrust, he almost goes cross eyed.  “So good, feels different some…oh God…somehow.  Uh!”

 

I frown, stop and reach down and I feel it.  “Shit the condom broke!”

 

We both freeze and stare at each other just breathing.

 

“I’m sorry it’s…”

 

“No stop.  Now I’m going to pull out.  Keep still.”  He nods and trembles with the effort.  “I need you to not move okay or I swear I will come, you feel so wonderful.”  I groan.

 

“Br...Brian wait.”

 

“Justin I don’t...  Oh shit…”  I groan as he gently undulates his hips before gently clenching.

 

“Justin!”  I hiss; but then I thrust gently but shallowly and he groans arching his neck. I can’t help it, I latch onto his pulse point and suck softly as his hands scramble in my hair and down my back.

 

“My last results were negative…oh fuck…got them a week before I met you…oh yes!”

 

His undulating and clenching elicits another gentle thrust that has him crossing his legs behind my back.

 

“There’s been nobody but you.  Don’t, I will explode if you pull me in deeper.  This I can manage.”

 

“Ah!  Please Brian just move!”  He begs.

 

I sink all the way back into him and kiss him.   He almost bites through my tongue as three thrusts later we both explode gasping each other’s names.  When our tremors cease, I slowly lift my head from his neck

 

“That was...”

 

“Yeah…”

 

“We should…”  I watch his beautiful face cloud over.  “Talk about how we feel about this.”

 

He gives me a tired sunshine smile.  “Mmm, definitely but after we have a…”

 

“Shower then we talk.”

 

I kiss him gently and we stumble on wobbly legs to the shower.

 

CRAIG TAYLOR’S RESIDENCE

 

CRAIG

 

Who the hell is knocking at my door at this time of night?  I open the door to two police officers.

 

“Can I help you?”

 

“Craig Taylor?”

 

“Yes.”

 

“We’re arresting you in connection with the witness intimidation and attempted kidnapping of Slick Phoenix.”

 

“What the fuck are you talking about?!”  I yell.