Midnight Whispers
QAF Brian and Justin Fanfiction
Author's Chapter Notes:

Super short chapter. This one is to add a little humor after the beginning of the last chapter. Next chapter will be longer and pretty dark. 

“Oh my God,” Reece said in horror.

“Oh my God,” Georgie said, just as horror-filled.

“What the hell,” Reece said, wishing he was at home in his safe loft. He looked down at where Harley was supposed to be, instead he was hiding under the van. Reece could just barely see his paws. It just showed how scared the dog was to shove his huge body under the van, it couldn’t be comfortable.

“We are so dead,” Georgie said, unhelpfully.

“We? Who the fuck is this we? I had nothing to do with this,” Reece said, waving his hand at the travesty in front of them.

“How the fuck did I know they wouldn’t card him? I was with you, I thought he was just going to get a piercing. He told me to keep you busy.”

“So you admit this is your fault. You should have guessed about them not carding him because this place looks as sketchy as hell. You couldn’t wait until we got to Savannah and found a licensed tattoo parlor?”

“You two need to calm the fuck down, it’s cool as hell,” Caleb said, eyeing his hideous tattoo.

Reece was so fucking dead. His parents hated tattoos with a passion. Matt, Anna and Kenyon had one each, and they were bitched out every time. It was more his pop than his dad, his dad said that he never cared much before. But as they had kids, Pop hated the thought of them marking their bodies. Now, their fifteen-year-old son had a hideous tattoo.

“Thug Life! Really? When have you ever been a thug? You cried during Bambi…last year,” Reece snarled. They were all so fucking dead.

“The deer died, sorry for having a heart. If you didn’t cry than I think it’s your problem not mine. Anyway, I am a thug. I told you I joined Roe’s crew.”

“Roe’s crew? Are you fucking serious? You go to private school, Rolland goes to private school. All your little friends go to the same private school. Rolland Tierney doesn’t have a crew, he had five pathetic followers who I’m pretty sure are idiots. I hoped you were smarter, obviously I was wrong. Now you’ve killed us all.”

“Pop will be a little mad but he’ll get over it. It’s a pretty bitchin’ tat.”

It wasn’t. Clearly, Caleb knew he was on a time limit and made the piss poor tattoo “artist” rush. The F was kind of messed up, making it look like at first glance Thug Lite. It wasn’t even hidden well, it was on his inner forearm.

“Let’s get out of here. There’s nothing that can be done right now anyway. We’ll keep on to Savannah, it will extend our lives a week at least,” Georgie said. Gone was his loud, brash self. He knew they had fucked up big time.

 

Reece knew one thing for sure, when his dad called to say it was alright to send the kids home. He would be putting the three of them on a plane, then he would catch a flight far far away.