Midnight Whispers
QAF Brian and Justin Fanfiction
Author's Chapter Notes:

* Last chapter before the epilogue. So, please, don’t hesitate to share your feelings about this by leaving a comment. We love, love, love to read them and it’s almost the end. *

Thank you for reading :)

 

 

Thursday, 9:05 a.m, PIFA

 

“Mr. Taylor? You can come in,”

 

Justin gazed at the elderly woman before hastily gathering his portfolio from the chair next to his. Standing up, he followed the secretary through the corridors and into an impressive room, which reflected the soul of the Institute. The ancient wooden floor; the high ceilings; the ornate molding along the walls; the paintings, drawings, sculptures, posters, and photographs adorning all surfaces; as well as the piano in one corner of the room: all of these made Justin even more nervous that he already was, especially since he immediately noticed four people sitting behind a large table. He tried not to stare at the art as he walked over, pausing once he reached them, unsure whether he should sit in the wrought iron,  uncomfortable-looking chair, which faced the ‘inquisition’, or wait.

 

“Take a seat, Mr. Taylor,” an average-looking man in his forties requested, answering Justin’s unvoiced question.

 

Justin did as asked, barely breathing out an intelligible, “Thanks,” his voice quivering badly. Praying for his heart to stop racing, he repeated, more calmly this time, “Thanks,” while straightening his glasses on his nose.

 

“I’m Dean Pratt, the head of the visual arts school.” the man who had previously spoken introduced himself. “You already know Professor Ferdinand Gilbert but have yet to meet Professors Rose Lowell and Elizabeth Brown. We’re here to evaluate your motivation for joining our program and, of course, your talent.”

 

“I’m motivated. And I’m more talented than most of your students.” Justin immediately professed.

 

“Let us be the judge of that.” the dean cut him off, and Justin wondered if a hint of disapproval tinged the man’s voice.

 

Justin suppressed a snort, however. He might appear smug, but he wasn’t lying. Dean Pratt was about to find out exactly how talented he really was.

 

“First of all…” the dean trailed off as he perused the file in his hand. He then gazed up at Justin, interlacing his fingers. “Professor Bennett told us you had a legitimate reason for not attending this school last year, but we want to hear it from you. So… could you please explain why you applied in the first place, why you didn’t follow through after you were admitted, and why we should give you another chance now?”

 

“I applied here because this is the best art school in the state of Pennsylvania. And I didn’t attend because I was attacked at my prom,” Justin responded without hesitating. “I was in a coma for three days and suffered post-traumatic injuries, which included losing my sight.”

 

“You’re not blind from what I can tell,” Prof. Brown commented with a frown.

 

“Not anymore. I entered an experimental trial last June, and now I can see again.” Justin informed the professor. “Last year, though, my situation was different. I still painted, but I suffered PTSD and my… disability at the time prevented me from attending school.”

 

“You were the victim of a hate crime, is that correct?” Dean Pratt inquired, referring to Justin’s previous statement.

 

“I was,” Justin confirmed. He hesitated for a second before clarifying, “One of my schoolmates bashed me in the head with a baseball bat because I am gay.”

 

An uncomfortable silence ensued. Justin looked at Ferdinand, the only one who appeared unfazed by Justin’s reply. Dean Pratt, though, seemed… almost touched? The man must have a heart after all.

 

“It must have been tough,” the dean finally intoned, confirming Justin’s impression, before disclosing, “When Professor Gilbert suggested we give you another chance based on Professor Bennett’s recommendation, I admit my curiosity was piqued. I don’t remember any of them previously asking that a student benefit from our policy regarding an unexpected opening. So, I went to the Bloom Gallery yesterday evening to take a look at your drawings. Mr. Bloom was nice enough to show me a binder with prints of your work from last year, after your… accident.”

 

“He did?” Justin wasn’t surprised Sidney would do that, truthfully. Ever since he had met him last year, the man had always been very nice to him, praising his talent.

 

“Hmm,” Dean Pratt nodded, briefly peering down at the file again, without voicing his opinion regarding Justin’s art. “Why do you want to attend this year?” he inquired suddenly, directing his gaze at Justin.

 

This was the question Justin had expected since he had entered the room. The one which would seal the deal for good. He stood up from his chair and opened his portfolio, before staring intently at the committee members. “Because I want to be an artist. I’ve wanted to be one for as long as I can remember, and even when I couldn’t see, I still painted or drew. In fact, if being bashed in the head has taught me anything, it’s that I’m proud to be the man I am, and no one can stop me from being that man. Even if I never attend art school, it doesn’t matter; I will always draw, paint, or create. But I also know I’m still young, and I have a lot to learn. I believe PIFA is the best place to start.” Justin declared, his previous agitation having vanished. “Here…” he handed his portfolio to the Dean, “...you will find samples of my work. I’m interested in knowing more about animation, so I took the liberty of adding a few screenshots of projects I’ve been working on. You will also find copies of my recent drawings and a few older paintings. I hope - no, I know - these will convince you I’m the best candidate,” he boldly claimed.

 

The dean actually laughed out loud. “Self confidence won’t be a problem for you, at least,” he observed, a slight smirk appearing on his face as he perused Justin’s portfolio before handing it to his colleagues.

 

“I warned you…” Ferdinand remarked. Justin frowned, not sure what he really meant, but one quick glance at the professor told him he shouldn’t worry.

 

“Mr. Taylor,” Mrs. Lowell interjected after having looked over his work. “One last thing we haven’t discussed… The classes aren’t exactly cheap. Have you thought about that?”

 

“I have,” Justin tried not to grimace. Money would likely be a problem since the costs were astronomical, and his father wouldn’t foot the bill now that they had severed all ties. Besides, Justin refused to ask for financial help from the man who had given up on him when he needed him the most. “I will figure it out.”

 

“Be sure you figure it out quickly.” Dean Pratt advised. “Classes start next Monday, and you will need to pay for the semester by the end of the following week. If you can’t, this slot will be offered to someone else.”

 

“Does that mean I’m in?” Justin inquired, a smile spreading across his face.

 

“It means…” Dean Pratt’s lips curled upward as he glanced at the three other professors sitting at the table, who all gave him nods of assent, “...that you should be here on Monday. Congratulations, Mr. Taylor.”

 

Justin beamed. “Thank you...” he said, standing up to shake the professors’ hands, before bidding them goodbye and exiting the room. He couldn’t wait to tell Brian the news, although he still had to decide what to do regarding the tuition. He could probably obtain a loan if he couldn't find any other solution, since he doubted he could get a scholarship now - at least for the upcoming semester. After all he’d been through to get where he was today, however, he refused to let a problem as trivial as paying the tuition temper his good mood.

 

************************

 

Same time, Starbucks, Liberty Avenue...

 

“This ad is bullshit.” Brian dryly professed, tossing the draft on the table. He had arrived a few minutes earlier, to find Richard waiting for him, peering at the prelim of an ad. It was obviously the reason the man had asked him to come today, although Brian still didn’t quite understand what he was doing here.

 

“Excuse me?” Richard retorted, reaching for the discarded draft and frowning at it.

 

Brian pointed at the picture, sneering, “The model looks like she’s from a Victoria’s Secret magazine. What are those morons trying to sell? The purse? Or the girl?”

 

Richard shook his head. “I disagree. The purse looks good, doesn’t it?”

 

Brian snorted. One thing he was sure of, Richard was certainly not an adman. Maybe Brian should charge him for this informal meeting. “You don’t need a luxury bag to just look good. You need it to look sexy, so sexy, in fact, that your mother, your daughter, even your concierge or your fucking hairdresser wants to have the exact same thing on their arm. And that right there? It’s boring.” He finished his diatribe by once more dropping the draft in disgust.

 

Richard’s gaze followed the discarded prelim, and Brian glared at him when the man almost reached for it again. With a huff, Richard inquired, “What do you propose to salvage it?”

 

“I suggest changing this picture so that the bag makes the model holding it look even hotter, not the other way around.” Brian declared.

 

Richard pursed his lips, seemingly thinking it through. “Interesting concept.”

 

“Yeah, well, believe me, if Aston Industries had me as the ad man for their luxury leather goods, I’d double their sales for that item in no time.” Brian boasted, not giving a shit if Richard thought he was a smug asshole.

 

“You’re pretty sure of yourself.” Richard somewhat dubiously replied, although Brian could have sworn he was also amused by their exchange.

 

“I know what I’m talking about.” Brian asserted. “No need for false modesty. That won’t help you sell this product.”

 

“Hmmm…” Richard reached for the prelim, pivoting it on the table so that he could study it again. “Okay. So I would totally have sex with her.” he proclaimed as he stared at the elegantly dressed, beautiful woman holding the purse. “Isn’t that a good thing?”

 

“You don’t admit defeat easily, do you?” Brian barked out a laugh. “It is a good thing when the hot woman doesn’t overshadow everything else. It’s not the model which is the problem, but the way she is dressed and holding the bag. She is the only thing a straight guy will see when he looks at the ad. A woman, however, will look at her perfect legs and her perfect lips and want the same toned thighs and the same lipstick. Even queers will rave about her fashion sense. But your purse? They won’t even notice it. So, I’ll repeat it again, since you’re having trouble understanding this simple concept. It’s not the woman you’re supposed to sell, it’s the purse,” he concluded with a derisive curl of his lips.

 

Richard stared at Brian.

 

Brian continued to mock the ad. “Now, I don’t give a shit if you follow my advice or not. I’m not the one who stands to lose a fuckton of money.” He secretly hoped that Richard would react to his harsh tone and tell him what was going on. But the man apparently wasn’t in a hurry to explain himself. When he called the waiter over to their table instead of expounding, Brian had finally had enough. “Okay,” he asked, “are you going to tell me what exactly is going on here?”

 

“You’re giving me some tips for an ad,” Richard deadpanned, but he couldn’t prevent a smirk from appearing on his face.

 

Brian snorted. “Thanks. I could not have figured that out all by myself.”

 

Richard actually laughed, teasing, “I’m glad to see you live up to your reputation after all.”

 

“You know who I am,” Brian claimed. He’d had a feeling Richard hadn’t told him the whole truth about their encounter.

 

“I do,” Richard confirmed. “When I saw your name on the donation list at the hospital, I knew I’d heard that name somewhere, so I did a little research.”

 

Brian’s heart thumped in anticipation. What the fuck was Richard getting at? “And?”

 

Richard shrugged. “You worked for Ryder.”

 

Brian let out a sigh. At least, Richard didn’t know what he did for a living these days. He acknowledged, “I did. And, if you know that, you also know he fired me for sexually harassing another employee.”

 

“Actually, I know it was a false accusation.” Richard surprisingly refuted. At Brian’s puzzled expression, he clarified, “Mr. Thomas worked with my company for the last year. He was fired from Ryder a couple of weeks ago. Haven’t you heard?”

 

“Obviously not,” a startled Brian replied, curious as to what had happened.

 

“He claimed another ad exec had sexually harassed him,” Richard revealed. “The only problem was that his assistant heard Mr. Thomas threatening his colleague that if he didn’t do as he wanted, he would suffer the same fate you did.”

 

“That motherfucker,” Brian snarled. If only someone had overhead such a conversation when he was the one being falsely accused. It was, of course, far too late now. “So, he was fired?”

 

“He was,” Richard nodded. “He won’t find another advertising position in this city any time soon. You might consider demanding some kind of compensation from Ryder for wrongful termination.”

 

“I will give it some thought,” Brian responded. Inside, he was seething.

 

“You do that,” Richard suggested. “That’s not really why I wanted to meet you, however. You see, I know all about you and what you’ve gone through since you were fired.”

 

Brian cleared his suddenly parched throat, his chest constricting. “And what exactly do you mean by that?”

 

“My CFO is the best accountant in all Pennsylvania. If not for his exceptional competence, though, I would have fired him a long time ago,” Richard disclosed.

 

Brian really didn’t like where this conversation was heading, but he also knew Richard expected him to ask, so he did. “Who is your CFO?”

 

Richard stared right at Brian, as he divulged, “Steve MacPherson.”

 

Holy motherfucking shit! Brian inwardly cursed, remembering the guy who had assaulted him a couple of months ago. “You’re Richard Aston?” he inquired, putting two and two together. Aston had never been Brian’s client, but Ryder had acquired the account shortly before firing him. And who else would ask for his input on that stupid ad anyway?

 

“I am,” the man assented, “and also known as the CEO of Aston Industries. The prelim you just dissected is the one Thomas presented to me before being terminated by Ryder.”

 

Brian snorted. That explained why the ad was so much bullshit. “If Steve MacPherson is your CFO, and if he talked to you about me…”

 

“He told me you were an escort,” Richard confirmed Brian’s foreboding. However, Brian couldn’t read what Richard really thought about that.

 

“He told you he was one of my clients?” Brian intoned sarcastically. If Richard knew about his life, there was no point in hiding anything, especially that his CFO was a fucking shithead.

 

Richard raised his eyebrows. “Of course not. He accused you of being depraved and unreliable. That’s how I know he used your services. Steve rarely holds a grudge for no reason.” Brian grimaced, prompting Richard to add, “Yes. I personally can’t stand him either. But again, he is the best at what he does, and I have a company to run. It’s business.”

 

Brian laughed at that one. Not so long ago, he would have agreed with that sentiment without hesitation. Now, though, he wasn’t so sure. “This conversation is fascinating,” He eventually drawled, “but I really don’t know what you’re getting at.”

 

“Brian…” Richard looked right at him. “I’m not judging you. I know how fast life can spiral out of control, and I understand why you did what you did. You became an escort for your son, am I right?”

 

“What makes you think that?” Brian rasped, his heart beating wildly against his ribcage. He had implied Gus’s diagnosis had guided his choices at the group session the day before, but he was still baffled by Richard’s perceptiveness.

 

“I became a volunteer at the hospital to help people in this type of situation,” Richard divulged. “You see, when I was diagnosed, there were lots of vultures around me who wanted my job. I almost lost my father’s company while I was fighting for my life.” At Brian’s inquiring gaze, Richard related, “I almost didn’t make it. I had to take a leave of absence for several months, and as I said, many people wanted my job. So, they tried to influence the board to vote to remove me as the CEO, and they succeeded. If not for my attorney, who discovered a breach of procedure - the vote was null and void if I wasn’t present - I would have lost my company. And from where I stand, you’ve not been as lucky as I was; it’s as simple as that.” Richard firmly asserted, before advising, “Maybe you should find a better attorney.”

 

“Tell that to my lawyer. I’m sure she would be delighted to discuss that with you.” Brian quipped, before inquiring doubtfully, “So, you want to help me?”

 

“I do,” Richard insisted.

 

“And you really think I’m going to buy that?” Brian queried, still unconvinced.

 

“Well, if it will be profitable for my company, sure,” Richard replied, smirking. “I want you to design a new campaign for my line of luxury leather goods.”

 

“I see. This was a test and if I hadn’t passed, you wouldn’t have taken a chance on me.” Brian quirked an assessing eyebrow at the man.

 

“First and foremost, I’m a businessman,” Richard stated. “Regardless of our connection through the kidney donation program, I naturally wouldn’t have given you an account if you hadn’t proved yourself. But it was worth a shot to check you out.”

 

Brian was still astounded that a man like Richard Aston, multimillionaire CEO, would entrust such an important account to a single adman. “You’re sure about this?” Brian asked, genuinely touched by the man’s gesture.

 

“I’m sure.” Richard asserted. “You have until the end of the year to present me with your concept and the mockups for a two-year contract. I will pay you half the fee upfront, so you can search for a place to house your new company. Deal?”

 

“What?” Brian exclaimed, flabbergasted. Richard was ready to help him start a new company?

 

Richard shrugged. “This is a one-time offer. I would take it if I were you.”

 

“I…” Brian’s throat was so dry that he could barely respond.

 

“Brian… I know what it’s like to go through what you’re going through. I almost lost everything, too, including my life.” Richard emphasized. “I’ve heard you talk about your son. I know what you did for him. And you just convinced me you’re one hell of an adman. I’m simply making an investment, one I know will pay off for both of us, because you will bust your ass to produce the best possible marketing campaign. So, are we done here? I have a meeting in…” he peered down at his watch, “...twenty minutes, and I can’t be late.”

 

Brian simply stared at the man. Richard had to be the most insane person he had ever met. But fuck, he was so glad the man was crazy enough to take a chance on him. “I’ll search for a place sandwiched between an Armani store and a Prada shop  for my company’s premises first thing this afternoon,” he jested, trying to conceal how touched he really was.

 

“You do that.” Richard smiled as he stood up, producing a card, “And give me a call in the next couple of months, after you’ve taken care of your son. He comes first.”

 

“Richard, I don’t know how…” Brian wanted to say something profound, but of course, the words wouldn’t come out.

 

“Don’t worry. You will have plenty of opportunities to curse me later.” Richard teased, extending his hand. “And just to be clear. If you fuck up, you will be done as an adman.”

 

Brian smirked as he accepted the handshake. “It’s such a pleasure doing business with you.”

 

Richard raised his eyebrows at Brian, a grin on his face, before turning around and exiting the coffee shop. Brian just stood there for a moment, wondering what the fuck had just happened.

 

He checked his phone as soon as he came to his senses. There was a text message, Justin informing him that he was going home.

 

Brian gazed up, staring at the street through the coffee shop’s large windows. With a smile, he pulled out two bills from his pocket, dropping them on the table, before heading out.

 

************************

 

Twenty minutes later, the loft…

 

Brian pushed the door open and walked in, listening for any sound indicating that Justin was already there and hearing a noise coming from the kitchen. As he shut the door behind him, loosening his tie and taking off his suit jacket, Justin appeared, smiling widely.

 

Brian smiled back, a genuine, happy smile he rarely allowed anyone to see. “So, Sunshine…” he drawled, moving slowly until he was standing in front of his lover, “You’re going to become a narcissistic, full of himself, snobby art student.”

 

Justin raised his hands to caress Brian’s arms. “Something like that,” he beamed, his smile radiant. “I still need to figure out how I’m going to pay for it, but I have an appointment with a loan officer this afternoon, so…”

 

“Well, I will probably be able to help, if things go as planned…” Brian cut him off mischievously as he placed his hands on Justin’s hips and pulled the young man against himself.

 

Justin frowned, placing his hands on Brian’s shoulders. “What do you mean?”

 

“I mean…” Brian stole a brief kiss from Justin’s lips, “...that the man I went to see this morning just offered me a job.”

 

Justin stared at him. “In advertising?” he asked.

 

“Uh-huh,” Brian nodded. “In fact, he wants me to start my own company, and he will even pay me right now so that I’m ready by the end of the year.”

 

“Oh, my God, Brian. That's wonderful!” Justin exclaimed, as he threw his arms around Brian and hugged him.

 

“Easy…” Brian teased. “I can’t breathe.”

 

“I’m so happy for you,” Justin breathed out, emotion tinging his voice. As he leaned back, Brian’s voice caught in his throat. Justin was looking at him so intensely, the joy he felt for his lover reflected on his face. Brian wondered once more what he had done to deserve being loved like this by such a wonderful man.

 

He couldn’t speak, so he covered Justin’s lips with his own and kissed him, wanting his lover to feel how much he loved him. It was slow, his mouth moving against Justin’s, his lips barely parting. He barely felt Justin’s tongue tasting his lower lip, and he simply kept going, kept kissing Justin softly, both of them craving more but also wanting this to last forever.

 

The kiss deepened. Brian finally opened his mouth, allowing their tongues to touch. He kissed Justin endlessly, for so long that they finally slid to the floor. Justin immediately kneeled over Brian, breaking the kiss as he peered down at the brunet, both men breathing heavily.

 

Brian’s eyes softened. He raised his hand, caressing Justin’s face. He’d never wanted Justin like this. Usually, his desire consumed him, and their coupling was fantastic, but right now, he wanted to go slow. Fuck, he wanted to make love to Justin, to show him how much he meant to him. Saying I love you would never be enough for Brian. He’d said those words, and he meant them, but they didn't convey how he really felt.

 

Justin, this determined, stubborn kid, had entered his life with a bang, turning it upside down. Brian had surrendered because he couldn't do anything else. That first night when he’d taken Justin’s virginity, he’d already known, deep down, that there was no turning back.

 

Something must have showed on his face, because Justin leaned closer to taste his lips again. The blond placed his hands on Brian’s shoulders, pushing slightly for the brunet to lie down. Brian complied, but he grabbed Justin’s neck and pulled his lover into their kiss. Justin released Brian’s shirt from his pants and caressed his skin before breaking the kiss, focusing on unbuttoning the shirt. Brian stared at Justin as he did, the blond giving him a smirk, before lowering his head and licking a nipple, their eyes locked. Brian groaned and finally arched his back, breaking their gaze, and enjoying Justin’s talented mouth working on him.

 

As a rush of pleasure coursed through him, he realized he wanted more. He wanted Justin’s mouth on his cock. So, he reached for the fly of his pants, and opened it, hoping that Justin would understand.

 

Justin gazed up at him, visibly amused. Brian raised an eyebrow and growled when Justin began to nuzzle his erection through his underwear. His lover playfully went from his shaft to his balls, and he then used his teeth to grab Brian’s waistband, although he also used one hand to make the task easier. Brian chuckled at the sight, but when Justin managed to release his hard-on, his laugh died away.

 

Instead of feeling Justin’s hot mouth engulfing him, however, Brian felt his lover move, as the blond positioned his crotch near Brian’s face and started to unbutton his pants, too. Brian smiled, understanding what Justin really wanted.

 

“Let me do that for you,” Brian suggested, as he reached for Justin’s pants and lowered them down his hips. He then did the same with his underwear, and stared at the blond’s erection, panting in anticipation.

 

He placed his hands on Justin’s ass, caressing the skin softly before adding a little pressure to communicate what he wanted. Justin obeyed and moved closer, just as Brian felt the first touch of his lover’s tongue on his cock. He started to slowly lick the blond’s shaft. It wasn’t hard and fast. It was gentle and slow. Every lick, every move was deliberately soft.

 

They were making love to each other’s cocks. The thought made Brian chuckle around Justin’s dick, the blond groaning in response, causing a wave of heat to consume the brunet. But even though Brian knew they could make each other come like this, it wasn’t what he wanted. So, after a few minutes of pleasuring each other, he stopped his ministrations, and pushed at Justin’s hip with his hand.

 

Brian then sat up before covering his lover’s body and diving in for a mind-blowing kiss. They began to rub against each other, but he leaned back when he felt the first drops of sweat run down his back.

 

“What?” Justin somewhat breathlessly murmured.

 

“Bed,” Brian ordered as he stood up, using his hands to tug Justin up too. He immediately kissed him again, feeding his tongue into his lover’s mouth, while manoeuvring both of them towards the bedroom.

 

Once they were standing at the foot of the bed, naked, Brian pushed Justin onto the mattress and covered his body again, trying to devour him. His cock was so hard, he started to come and go against Justin’s bare thigh. Anytime he pushed in, he could feel the tip of his dick barely grazing Justin’s ass, and the sensation drove him crazy with lust. The friction was too delicious to stop, and to make it even better, Justin was moving in sync under him, his breathless moans echoing in Brian’s mouth as they kissed.

 

The feelings in his body were so intense, so arousing, Brian could almost taste his blissful release. He was that close. He tried to slow down, moving to kiss Justin’s neck, but the blond thrust against him even harder, Brian's cock now sliding more firmly against Justin’s crack. God, he needed to stop this.

 

“Brian!” Justin shouted as he shifted so that Brian’s dick slid fully along the warmth.

 

“Ahh...” Brian moaned, letting go, coming and going hard against Justin’s skin, rubbing against his hole, and feeling his balls ready to explode. It was too intense. The thought that he was that close to fucking Justin raw totally overwhelmed him.

 

The pressure of his shaft must have felt fantastic for Justin, too, since his lover was shamelessly crying out in Brian’s ear with each one of his thrusts.

 

“Harder…” Justin breathed out.

 

Brian grunted, but pushed even harder against Justin.

 

“I want you in me. Want you to fill me…” Justin professed, too far gone to realize what he was saying.

 

The words were too much for Brian, who suddenly envisioned his cock entering Justin raw and his come filling his lover. The forbidden notion intensified the elation he was feeling. He thrust a couple more times and froze, crying out, his face contorted as he felt his orgasm pouring out of his cock and onto Justin’s skin, so hard it literally hurt.

 

Justin stared, reaching for his dick and jerking it fast, as he feasted on the blissful expression on his lover’s face, warm come splattering his body and the sheets under him. He climaxed, throwing his head back with a low, guttural cry.

 

Brian collapsed on Justin, breathing hard. He moved slightly so that his weight wouldn’t crush his lover. Once he'd recovered enough, he kissed the side of Justin’s neck, caressing his hair absently and burying his nose in the crook of his neck. He couldn’t believe he’d come that close to fucking Justin without a condom.

 

“That was… fucking intense,” Justin’s voice broke the silence after a couple of minutes.

 

“It was alright,” Brian smiled against Justin’s skin. “Although, we need to talk about it.”

 

“You mean, about the fact that you almost fucked me raw?” Justin inquired, a laugh bubbling up from his chest.

 

Brian nodded. It was so unlike him to do something like that. “I shouldn't...” he tried to explain, but he had no clue where to start.

 

“Hey… It’s okay,” Justin turned onto his side to face Brian, raising his hand to gently touch his face. “I get that we can’t do that.”

 

Brian stared at Justin for a long time. He finally countered, “We could. Technically.”

 

“What do you mean?” Justin frowned.

 

“I haven’t fucked anyone else in three months. And all my tests have come back clear.” Brian revealed with a shrug, as if admitting being monogamous weren’t that big a deal.

 

“Really?” Justin exhaled, doing his best to keep a huge smile from covering his face, and failing.

 

Seeing Justin trying to conceal how happy that revelation made him, Brian felt something he couldn’t define filling his chest. “Yeah…” the brunet whispered with a grin, before his expression turned deadly serious as he pushed Justin onto his back and reached for the nightstand, while his other hand started to stroke Justin’s cock.

 

“What are you doing?” Justin inquired, his breath becoming more labored as he felt his dick harden again under Brian’s skilled fingers.

 

“I’m going to make love to you. With a condom.” Brian answered before opening the packet with his teeth and unrolling the rubber onto his cock. He then grabbed the lube, put some on his fingers and on his shaft, before tossing the tube on the bed and reaching for Justin’s ass. He started to rub the cold lube against Justin’s opening, pleased to see his companion seemed to want it as much as he did, although he could also discern a hint of disappointment on his face.

 

As Brian pushed a finger inside Justin and started to move, he leaned in, placing his mouth next to Justin’s ear, and whispered hoarsely, “I want to fuck you raw.”

 

Justin groaned, Brian feeling him opening around his finger. He moved faster for a while, enjoying Justin’s responsiveness. When he eventually inserted another finger, he continued, “I want to make love to you, without anything between us.”

 

“Fuck, Brian…” Justin eloquently reacted, making the brunet laugh.

 

Brian kept moving inside Justin, peppering the blond with gentle kisses, until he felt his lover was ready. He withdrew his fingers and raised Justin’s ankles to his shoulders as he positioned himself at his lover’s entrance.

 

Once they were both ready for more, however, Brian stilled. He stared at Justin, and he reached for his face, caressing his cheek softly. “I mean it, Justin. I won’t promise I won’t ever fuck up, but I want this connection between us - whatever it is - to be real. I’ve never wanted anyone as much as I want you. I’m not even sure I understand it myself.”

 

“And you’re telling me this while I almost have your cock up my ass? That’s really not fair.” Justin teased, although his eyes were smiling.

 

“In fact…” Brian grinned, moving his hips forward, earning a gasp from his lover as he entered him. “I’m in, now. And…” the brunet leaned down to steal a kiss from Justin. “...if all goes according to my plan, then I will be fucking you raw as soon as we both get tested.”

 

Justin gasped again, as Brian pulled back and pushed in harder. He knew this proposal was Brian’s way of showing Justin just how much he wanted this, and for them to do this together. Truthfully, Justin was surprised Brian wanted this just as much as he did. He knew all about Brian’s condom policy, so, his lover’s decision was unexpected.

 

“What made you change your mind?” Justin managed to breathe out. He felt so high. Brian was kissing his neck tenderly now, while coming and going inside of him so gently, Justin could feel his body melting. He was so in love with this man, it was insane.

 

“You,” Brian breathed out in his ear, between kisses. He licked Justin’s earlobe, before murmuring, “I never thought I would fall in love. Until I met you.”

 

Justin felt like his heart would burst out of his chest at that confession. “Brian…”

 

“I love you… Fuck, I love you…” Brian moaned as he kept fucking Justin with deep, yet gentle thrusts. He alternated his pace, both men now feeling feverish. The bliss only true love could cause was increasing their pleasure tenfold, but most of all, inflaming their coupling, every movement and every kiss.

 

“I love you…” Justin responded as he tightened his arms around Brian, and covered his lips again, losing himself in his lover’s embrace. He felt him move inside him, felt his warm skin under his fingers, the frenzy of their kiss, his own dick deliciously trapped between their bodies, and it hit him.

 

He smiled, knowing he would never let Brian out of his life ever again.