Midnight Whispers
QAF Brian and Justin Fanfiction
Author's Chapter Notes:

** Our endless gratitude to our betas **

 

Sunday, 13:45 p.m., the Pride Parade…

 

Justin stood with Brian, listening to the loud music, applause, and yelling accompanying the parade. They had arrived half an hour earlier, Brian never letting go of Justin’s hand as they had made their way through the crowd of people who had come to watch the floats and other participants walking down the street.

 

Justin realized how much he’d missed the intimacy he had only ever felt with this man. He was also aware that not everything was fixed between them. He wouldn’t be able to deal with another rejection and therefore needed to confide in Brian about his fears regarding their relationship. Being in love with an escort wasn’t exactly easy, and Justin wanted to avoid future misunderstandings, especially now that his mother knew the truth.

 

As a loud whistle echoed in his ear, Justin heard Brian laugh next to him. He was about to question the brunet when the man informed him, “Debbie is there. She is marching while wearing an ‘I’m so gay that I can’t even think straight’ shirt. Suits her just fine… but where the fuck is Michael?”

 

Justin smiled, imagining Debbie marching with a gigantic rainbow flag. “Michael was supposed to march with her?” he inquired, knowing that was the main reason Brian had wanted to come.

 

“Yeah, but I can’t…” Brian’s voice trailed off. After a few seconds, he stated, obviously flabbergasted, “No way...”

 

“What?” Justin prompted Brian to elaborate.

 

“I think...” Brian began, obviously not sure, “...the drag queen holding her hand is… Holy shit!” Brian exclaimed.

 

“Is it Michael?” Justin asked, grabbing Brian’s arm a little tighter when someone bumped into him.

 

“Easy, Sunshine,” Brian reassured him, pulling the blond in front of him and placing an arm around Justin’s upper body, his other hand coming to rest on the blond’s stomach. “Hey, Michael!” he then shouted loudly in the direction of the man he thought to be his friend.

 

Justin leaned back against Brian’s body. “Is it him?”

 

Brian chuckled. “It’s him alright. In a pink sequinned dress and a blond wig.”

 

“Is there a problem, young stud?” Justin heard a high-pitched voice asking.

 

“Mikey... you’re fucking hot as a blond,” Brian approved as he leaned forward to greet his friend.

 

“You’re not bad yourself, Stud,” Michael responded playfully, using a light, sugary voice to stay in character. “You’ve found yourself someone to play with, too?”

 

Justin wasn’t sure how to react to Michael’s question, so he asserted, “I’m his stalker. He can’t get rid of me. He tried, but the truth is, he is miserable without me because he loves my company so much. Oh, and I have the tightest ass in the Pitts, too.”

 

Brian burst out laughing at the blond’s over-the-top declaration. He squeezed Justin’s hand and whispered in his ear, “Don’t give Mikey a heart attack. I still need him alive.”

 

Justin gave Michael his most innocent smile. He couldn’t see his expression but, after a few seconds, Michael unexpectedly purred, addressing Brian, “Well, my favorite stud stopped moping around and being rude. It’s a huge relief!”

 

Justin would have loved to see both Michael’s grin and Brian’s outraged face. “Later, Stud! Blondie...” Michael bid his goodbyes, and left.

 

“I wasn’t moping around!” Brian yelled after Michael, even though the man had already walked away.

 

Justin turned toward Brian and raised his arms, placing them on Brian’s shoulders. He started caressing Brian’s hair, slowly grazing the man’s neck with his fingers. “You have interesting friends,” he quipped, very pleased by Michael’s revelation.

 

“Shut up,” Brian replied as he leaned his forehead against the blond’s, the warmth of his breath tickling Justin’s face. “Or, I swear I will make you shut up,” Brian threatened in a low, sexy voice.

 

“And how are you going to do that?” Justin inquired with a smirk, not resisting teasing Brian back, the promise of a kiss from the brunet being way too tempting to ignore.

 

“I can show you,” Brian drawled as he softly cupped Justin’s cheek.

 

“Brian!” Lindsay’s voice resonated in Justin’s ear, making him wince.

 

“Fuck,” Brian cursed, leaning back, Justin’s hands coming to rest on his arms. “Linds, you really know how to…” He paused, and Justin could immediately feel the tension invading his companion’s body. “What the fuck is he doing here? Are you insane?” Brian shouted disapprovingly.

 

“Jesus, Brian! He is sick, not a prisoner in his own home. He can leave the house once in awhile,” Lindsay responded, before exclaiming, “Justin? Hey! It’s good to see you!”

 

“Hi, Lindsay.” Justin smiled, raising his arm to give her a quick hug, once again annoyed at not being able to see her expression. His nearly complete blindness had led him to understand when two people were speaking silently in his presence and, right now, Brian and Lindsay were probably exchanging meaningful glances. The tone of her voice as she had greeted him betrayed the fact that she knew more about his relationship with Brian that she had let on.

 

“You’re Justin? THE Justin? Hi, I’m Melanie, Lindsay’s partner. It’s really, really nice to meet you,” Melanie introduced herself, obviously aiming at annoying Brian with her too cheerful greeting.

 

Again, Justin hated feeling like he was being left out of a private joke. He plastered a smile on his face nonetheless, responding to her, “Likewise.” He wasn’t really sure in which direction to turn - the noise from the parade and the crowd surrounding them making it difficult to locate Melanie - although he felt her hand briefly resting on his back.

 

“Let him breathe,” Brian intervened, pulling Justin back into his arms. “And give me my son.”

 

“Gus is here?” Justin questioned, having only been focused on Lindsay and Melanie until now.

 

“Yes,” Brian confirmed, releasing Justin from his embrace, his hand lingering on the blond’s arm before moving to his hand. He then leaned over to speak into Justin’s ear, instructing, “Here, put your hand around my arm and don’t let go. Okay?”

 

“Okay,” Justin nodded, feeling the muscles move under the man’s skin as he obeyed Brian’s order.

 

“Gus, come here, Sonny Boy!” Brian called to his son, taking him into his arms. A smile appeared on Justin’s face as he heard the pride in Brian’s voice. “I want you to meet someone,” the brunet stated, speaking to the child. “This is Justin. Say hi, Gus.”

 

“Hey,” Justin grinned as he felt a small hand touch his fingers on Brian’s arm. He raised his other hand, playfully tapping Gus with his fingers as he moved them up the child’s leg, making him giggle. He then hesitated, itching to feel the boy’s face.

 

“Do it,” Brian urged, having surmised what Justin intended to do. “Gus? Justin’s eyes don’t work very well, so, for him to know what you look like, he is going to touch your face, okay, buddy?” he cautioned kindly.

 

Gus seemed puzzled by his father’s announcement. “No see me?”

 

“No, Sonny Boy. Justin can’t see you,” Brian confirmed.

 

Justin breathed deeply as Brian grabbed his hand and gently placed it on Gus’s cheek. The blond felt a smile appearing on the child’s lips beneath his searching fingers and he paused, relishing the sensation for a moment. Eventually resuming his exploration, careful not to move too fast, he slid his hand over Gus’s forehead, then along his eyes, nose, and cheeks, making the little boy giggle again.

 

“Jussin!” Gus squealed before burying his face in his father’s neck. Justin dropped his hand, smiling broadly.

 

“He likes you,” Brian volunteered, before questioning his son, “Hey... where are you going?” Justin felt Gus’s hands suddenly gripping his shirt.

 

Before he comprehended what was happening, Justin’s arms were full of a twenty-two-month-old boy. “Hey, Buddy,” the blond beamed as he held the child, who grabbed his hand and placed it on his face again, earning a laugh from both Brian and Justin.

 

“I’m jealous,” Brian feigned offense at his son’s gesture.

 

“Da je’ous?” Gus asked, not understanding what his father was talking about.

 

Brian chuckled, Justin’s heart skipping a beat as he listened to the brunet laugh. Witnessing Brian interact with his son was amazing.

 

“Wanna go home, Gus?” Brian asked gently, placing his arm around Justin’s shoulder to be closer to the toddler. Justin shivered as he felt the brunet’s breath grazing the side of his neck. “You should tell your mommies a pride parade is no place for a little boy like you,” Brian drawled, before adding in a jesting tone, “I’m really questioning your moms’ ability as parents more and more.”

 

“I heard you,” Lindsay stated, amused by Brian’s declaration.

 

“I hope so,” Brian countered teasingly.

 

Meanwhile, Gus had rested his head on Justin’s shoulder, and the blond began rocking him from right to left slowly. “He’s tired,” Justin observed, raising his hand to slip his fingers into Gus’s hair, hoping to soothe him with a reassuring touch.

 

“We’re taking him to the house,” Brian decided, before questioning Lindsay, “When do you think you will be there?”

 

“One hour?” Lindsay responded, obviously waiting for her partner to agree. She soon confirmed, “One hour.”

 

“Okay,” Brian acceded. “Sonny Boy?”

 

“Let him rest. I don’t mind holding him,” Justin proposed as he noticed Gus was seemingly too tired to react to his father calling his name. “Just guide me and we’ll be fine.”

 

“Fine. Let’s go, then,” Brian agreed, again placing his arm around Justin’s shoulders and guiding him through the crowd.

 

They reached Brian’s Jeep ten minutes later, Brian lifting Gus carefully from Justin’s arms and securing him in his car seat. The brunet then helped Justin into the passenger seat and finally took his place behind the steering wheel.

 

Arriving at the girls’ house, Brian immediately brought Gus into his room, Justin following him.

 

“There,” Brian uttered as he gently laid his son on his bed. “He is going to be out for a while.”

 

“You’re not worried?” Justin questioned quietly, not used to dealing with a toddler suffering from a serious disease.

 

“No,” Brian responded. “He needs to sleep a lot, even more so with his treatments. But even without them, he is still very young and couldn’t go an entire day without sleeping. The noise and excitement from being outside the house must have made him more exhausted than normal.”

 

“He doesn’t go outside usually?” Justin inquired, wondering if Gus needed special care he wasn’t aware of.

 

“He does,” Brian countered. “Lindsay takes him to the park, and we even went to the zoo a couple of months ago, but the pride parade isn’t exactly quiet. Gus isn’t used to that kind of event.”

 

“You’re so in love with him,” Justin teased, his lips turning upwards. In truth, he was completely enamored with this side of Brian. He’d known the brunet loved his son, but he hadn’t realized how much until now. Sure, Brian had chosen to accept work as an escort so he could provide for the child, which already showed he cared about his well-being. But sharing this moment with Brian and Gus allowed Justin to really grasp the depth of the brunet’s feelings.

 

Brian didn’t respond to Justin’s declaration. “Come on,” he whispered, pushing slightly on Justin’s shoulder.

 

They descended the stairs, heading for the kitchen, where Brian offered him a drink. Justin accepted and listened as Brian retrieved two glasses from a cabinet as well as a bottle of water from the fridge. Leaning against the counter, Justin could distinguish the brunet moving around the space, until he stopped in front of him, grasping the blond’s hand to give him a glass. Justin’s breath caught in his throat when Brian gulped his own in one go, carelessly putting the glass down on the counter, before placing his hands on each side of his body, trapping him.

 

Justin drank a sip of his water, his heart hammering in his chest at being so close to Brian. He could feel the brunet’s breath washing over his face, the heat of his body brushing against his own. Justin placed his glass on the counter too and stilled, waiting for Brian’s next movement.

 

He should stop this. It was counterproductive to his wish to take things slow, and he knew if he caved, he wouldn’t be able to keep himself from wanting more. But, honestly? Every time Brian touched him, he wanted the brunet to do more than hold his hand or grab his arm. He yearned to pull him closer.

 

He made the first move. He raised his hands, placing them on Brian’s chest. Letting them drift slowly, he felt Brian’s nipples harden beneath his shirt, the brunet shivering at his touch. Brian exhaled and narrowed the space between them, earning a gasp from Justin when he felt the brunet’s erection against his hip.

 

The sound must have triggered something in Brian, because he covered Justin’s right hand with his own before cupping his chin to raise his head. A few more seconds elapsed before Brian finally kissed him.

 

Justin sighed, opening his lips. He welcomed the brunet’s tongue into his mouth. As the kiss deepened deliciously, his cock became impossibly hard, brushing against the brunet’s a little more with each new taste of his lips. Brian’s hands traveled down his back until they settled on his ass, squeezing forcefully. The men groaned loudly as they both lost themselves in the moment, desperate for more friction. Justin’s grip on Brian’s neck became more intense, and he gasped when the man picked him up, setting him on the counter, before grabbing his legs and pulling them tightly around his waist.

 

The new position allowed them to grind against each other while their lips kept clashing fervently, their tongues dancing. Justin began to thrust against Brian’s hard dick with renewed purpose as he lost all common sense, forgetting about Gus, about the outside world. All that mattered now was Brian, his scent, his hands touching him, the feeling of his tongue, of his cock expanding in his pants. He tugged on Brian’s hair, wanting to devour his lips again and again. He felt completely high.

 

Justin vaguely registered that something had crashed to the floor, but Brian didn’t slow down. He slid his fingers between their bodies, aiming for his lover’s pants. The thought that Brian was going to free his cock from its confines made Justin’s dick twitch even more. He grunted when Brian’s lips abandoned his mouth to attack the skin of his neck, licking and biting the tantalizing flesh.

 

Justin threw his head back as Brian’s fingers finally popped open the buttons of his jeans, sliding into his underwear to envelop his impressive erection. When Brian’s fingers immediately travelled up and down his shaft, he began to pant uncontrollably. “Brian...” he breathed out, not having a clue as to what he wanted to convey by murmuring his name. He was too far gone to care. He could already feel his balls tingling, sparks of rapture flooding his groin. Brian’s hand on his dick kept moving, reaching for his balls on the way down.

 

“Christ!” Justin cried out, totally immersed in the blissful sensations coursing through his body.

 

Brian stopped worshipping his neck, and Justin felt his pants being lowered down his hips in one sudden move. Before he could protest, his dick was released from his underwear, and engulfed in the most wonderful heat he had ever experienced.

 

Brian focused on Justin’s dick while fumbling with his pants to free one of his legs. Once he had achieved his goal, he placed the blond’s thigh over his shoulder, the new position allowing the brunet to consume him more completely. His lips moving along the excited cock, his hand encircled the shaft and followed the rhythm of his mouth. Brian hummed as he lost himself in Justin’s scent, alternating his pace so Justin wouldn’t come.

 

Even so, Justin couldn’t last. “Brian,” he warned as his lover’s tongue licked his shaft, before he engulfed him again, one of Brian’s hands keeping a light grip at the base, and moving up and down in time with his mouth. Brian repeated his ministrations a couple of times, until he took him deeper, swallowing him whole. “Brian… Brian!” Justin chanted, as the brunet’s throat closed around the head of his dick for the third time in a row. Justin couldn’t hold out any longer, and he climaxed, feeling every surge of come shooting into Brian’s willing mouth, the brunet still earnestly sucking him to intensify his orgasm.

 

Justin’s whole body was trembling when Brian released his cock from his lips. His ragged breathing slowly calmed down, but he didn’t move immediately. “That was… I felt… Jesus...” he marveled hoarsely, rubbing his face as reality began to return.

 

“Not Jesus. Just a blowjob,” Brian joked, before adding smugly, “from the best, I agree.”

 

“You’re definitely the best. No one else could make me feel like you do,” Justin concurred, unable to move.

 

He eventually slid from the counter, bending over to put his jeans back on. He then straightened up and leaned toward Brian, the brunet immediately responding by kissing him again. Justin sighed happily, before remembering that they were not alone in the house. What if Gus had awakened? “Maybe we shouldn’t have…” he voiced his concern, but Brian interrupted him unhesitatingly.

 

“If you dare tell me you didn’t want this as much as I wanted it, I swear to God, I’m never blowing you again,” he avowed, trapping Justin against the counter again.

 

“But Gus…” Justin insisted.

 

Brian cut him off. “...is asleep and won’t wake up anytime soon. Believe me, I know my son,” he declared, slowly pushing a lock of hair back from Justin’s face. “The only thing that could have happened would have been the girls coming home early and finding two fags fucking on their kitchen counter.”

 

Justin chuckled. “You would have loved that.”

 

“Payback is a bitch,” Brian stated in agreement, the blond instantly understanding there was more to the story than he was aware of.

 

“You saw them fucking?” he inquired, astounded.

 

Brian confirmed, “Yeah. Don’t remind me. I’ve been trying to forget the horrid image of Melanie going down on Lindsay ever since.”

 

Justin laughed, before leaning in to kiss Brian again. The brunet responded by pressing his body against the blond’s.

 

“Fuck, you’re hard,” Justin noted, as he boldly lowered his hand to Brian’s erection, giving it a firm squeeze.

 

“You plan to do something about it?” Brian breathed out teasingly.

 

“Maybe…” Justin drawled purposefully. “But not here. I’m not keen on Lindsay and Melanie walking in on us while I’m blowing you.”

 

“But you have no problem with the munchers walking in on me with a fucking boner? How nice of you,” Brian jested.

 

“I have a feeling it wouldn’t be the first time,” Justin replied, laughing.

 

************************

 

Showing up at Justin’s in the middle of the night wasted out of his mind hadn’t exactly been the best course of action Brian could have come up with to apologize. Therefore, when the brunet had proposed going to the parade, he hadn’t been sure how Justin was going to react, since the blond had been distant and tense ever since they had awakened.

 

Brian hadn’t had anything to lose by trying to make amends. He had apologized for being a drama queen, purposely ignoring his own discomfort. Justin must have sensed that it wasn’t common for him to admit he’d been wrong, because the blond had finally relaxed, the constant uneasiness Brian had felt between them thankfully vanishing.

 

Their trip to the parade was going better that Brian had expected. Justin seemed content, almost carefree. Brian had never seen him smile so much in the middle of a crowd, his happiness even more evident as the munchers joined them with Gus.

 

Brian realized he wanted Justin to meet Gus. The thought made him pause, but he wasn’t really that surprised. He was slowly accepting that Justin was different, and that there was no fighting it anymore.

 

However, it wasn’t quite that simple. Brian was an escort, and even though he had never hidden who he was from anyone, he wasn’t sure Justin really comprehended what it meant. If they ever decided to be together, whatever ‘together’ truly meant, Justin would have to share him with other men, men who paid him for his company. Besides, Brian doubted he would ever want to be exclusive. He didn’t know if Justin would accept that, if he would care enough not to freak out and leave. Because claiming you had feelings and actually accepting that your boyfriend, partner, or whatever, made a living by parading on the arms of countless men, even fucking them, were two entirely different things.

 

Whatever was going to happen between him and Justin, Brian wanted to make the most of it. He doubted that they would last, truthfully. Justin might have forgiven him for his shitty attitude, but how long could he stand Brian’s life? He was only nineteen, and his first relationship with a man was already becoming way too complicated. He deserved better than to be with an escort who wouldn’t give up his job because his son was sick. His tricking could also become an issue, since having sex was like breathing for Brian.

 

All those thoughts were swirling inside Brian’s head as they made their way back to the house with Gus. The brunet hated feeling so insecure, especially considering he wasn’t even sure what Justin wanted anymore.

 

Stop it, Brian chastised himself as they entered the kitchen after having settled Gus in his bed. He offered a glass of water to Justin and, not resisting temptation any longer, he positioned himself in front of the blond, trapping him. He loved witnessing Justin’s answer to his touch, his hypersensitivity. Justin’s body reacted to every brush, every graze.

 

Brian shut down his thoughts as he leaned in to kiss Justin. He needed to feel him, more than anything. His eyes closed, he reveled in the feeling of Justin’s tongue against his own and focused on the responsive body pushing against his.

 

He hadn’t planned to suck Justin off. But as he felt Justin’s cock pushing between his lips for the first time, he thought he would come from the sheer pleasure of the shaft slowly progressing into his mouth. The truth was he wanted this, not just for a night or a week, but for a long time.

 

Feeling Justin come in his mouth, hearing his cries of pleasure, aroused Brian. He wanted nothing more than to take Justin right there and then on the kitchen counter, the thought of entering him making his cock throb inside his pants. However, fucking Justin senseless would have to wait since the munchers were going to come home soon. He had to take a deep breath to control his raging hard-on, happy that Justin was still too high from his orgasm to notice how affected Brian really was. By the time Justin marveled at his technique, Brian could pretend he was alright.

 

As soon as the munchers returned home - Gus was still out like a light - Brian announced that they were leaving. Lindsay protested, but Brian was adamant about not keeping Justin in the lesbians’ presence a minute longer than necessary. Being discreet had never been a strong suit in Brian’s little ‘family’, and he preferred for them to gossip behind his back rather than subjecting Justin to their probing, knowing it would be worse than an inquisition.

 

“Where are we going?” Justin asked as soon as Brian had helped him into the Jeep.

 

“My loft,” Brian responded. “You owe me a blow job.”

 

Justin laughed. Brian smiled in response, and a moment later, he slowed the car down, stopping at a red light. His breath caught in his throat when Justin leaned closer, his hand grazing Brian’s thigh and moving confidently toward his denim-covered cock. “I don’t want to wait until we reach your place,” the blond drawled, giving Brian’s semi-erect dick a firm squeeze.

 

“You want to kill us?” Brian half-quipped, half-gasped. It wouldn’t be the first time someone had blown him in his car, but he had never indulged himself while driving before.

 

“Focus on the road,” Justin demanded mischievously, opening Brian’s pants.

 

When Justin’s mouth engulfed him, Brian’s complaints ceased, though he did maneuver the car down the first quiet side street he came across, stopping and turning off the ignition in front of a vacant lot. Leaning back in his seat, he closed his eyes, and let Justin’s talented tongue pleasure him, the blond’s shy touch more intimate than that of any of the other men Brian usually had sex with. Justin’s almost blindness made the experience even more intensely erotic. His lips, his tongue were probing tentatively but, most of all, they were making love to Brian. As a result, the brunet uncontrollably pushed his hips upward, pulling at Justin’s hair, nearly agonized by the slow, torturous pace of his mouth roaming up and down his shaft.

 

Within a couple of minutes, Brian was panting as Justin moaned around his cock. He felt the familiar tingling in his balls and stilled his hips, gasping, “Careful,” to warn Justin that he was about to shoot, and leaving the young man a choice. Gazing down, he groaned as Justin suddenly went down on him more forcibly, not releasing Brian from his mouth, while also brushing the brunet’s balls with his fingers. Brian threw his head back, arching his back and crying out loudly as he came copiously in Justin’s mouth.

 

It took Brian a while to regain full consciousness, his powerful orgasm having left him breathless. When he did, he peered down at Justin who was still worshipping his cock, peppering it with soft kisses while avoiding its sensitive head. The sight made him chuckle, and his heart skipped a beat as he observed Justin finally stop his ministrations, re-covering his now softened dick with that smile on his face.

 

Brian had never felt so connected to anyone before, and he knew, without a doubt, that he was lost. Justin made him feel so fucking much, probably too much.

 

But the truth was, he didn’t give a damn because it was the best feeling in the world.