Midnight Whispers
QAF Brian and Justin Fanfiction
Author's Chapter Notes:

** A huge shout out to our betas! **

 

 

Several minutes later…

 

Brian rolled Justin onto his chest, kissing his way down his back. A shudder traveled through Justin’s body when Brian’s lips made contact with his spine. Brian reached his ass, his warm hands kneading the flesh there before he spread Justin’s cheeks, his hot breath washing over his skin.

 

Justin had trouble concentrating on anything other than Brian’s touch. He shivered, barely hearing Brian’s words. “Lesson one, Sunshine. Rimming.”

 

Before Justin could respond, Brian’s tongue touched his hole. Justin tensed up, but his momentary discomfort soon became a memory, indescribable sensations flooding his body under the heat of his companion’s tongue. He had never imagined that anything could feel so good. As a result of Brian’s attention, his dick grew impossibly hard.

 

Justin enjoyed Brian’s ministrations for as long as he could. He tried to hold back his orgasm, but when Brian hummed against him, he felt himself relaxing and getting impossibly close. Brian’s tongue then pushed inside of him, feeling deliciously hot and wet, and he was lost. He cried out, his fingers clutching the sheets as his hips bucked.

 

“I love how responsive you are,” Brian teased him gently, as he moved to cover Justin’s body with his own, shifting slightly to the blond’s side to talk in his ear.

 

“Urgh,” Justin mumbled into the pillow.

 

“I take it you like rimming,” Brian chuckled, caressing the blond’s neck before kissing his shoulder.

 

Justin snorted. “You could say that,” he muttered, ashamed of coming so quickly. “I’m sorry I came. It was just…”

 

“Hey, no need to apologize. It was the first time for you, right?” Brian inquired, sliding off to lie beside Justin.

 

Justin had never told Brian that he hadn’t had sex until now, but he wasn’t surprised that the brunet had figured it out. Sharing his story about Chris Hobbs had given Brian insight into Justin’s life. Justin had kissed a boy for the first time when he was eighteen years old and had been bashed for that kiss. He therefore had never felt comfortable enough with anyone to try again, least of all to initiate sex. Until he’d met Brian.

 

“It was,” Justin confirmed. “And now, I want you to...make love to me.”

 

Justin felt his companion freeze. After long seconds, Brian finally breathed out, “Are you sure?”

 

Justin reached out to run his fingers across Brian’s face. “I am,” he responded quietly, before leaning in to capture Brian’s lips.

 

Brian sighed, opening his mouth in invitation. The blond loved it, loved the feeling when their tongues first met - just a soft, gentle touch, which quickly became raw, almost animalistic, as they succumbed to their overpowering desire. Justin felt so close to Brian when they kissed, sensing that the escort was unable to hide what he really felt.

 

Brian reluctantly broke off the kiss when Justin started to rub against him. “I’ll be right back,” he announced quietly.

 

Justin frowned, feeling himself panic as Brian moved. Where was he going?

 

“Brian?” Justin questioned as he grabbed his companion’s arm, preventing him from getting up.

 

“I’m right here,” Brian responded, briefly squeezing Justin’s hand in reassurance. “I’m getting supplies. I doubt you have condoms stashed in your nightstand,” he volunteered, picking up his jeans from the floor.

 

Justin’s eyes widened, a deep blush covering his cheeks. “I have lube.”

 

“What brand?” Brian inquired.

 

“Kama Sutra Love?” Justin responded.

 

Brian approved, “I’ll take it then.” He returned with a few condoms, which he threw on the bed. He then opened the nightstand and grabbed the lubricant. “Did you think I was leaving?”

 

“No. I just… I don’t know,” Justin stammered, before admitting, “I might feel a little insecure, since, well, I’m a virgin and you’re…”

 

“Not a virgin, that’s for sure,” Brian finished Justin’s thought. “Listen,” he sat on the bed next to Justin, interlacing their fingers and pulling him up so they were sitting together. He then cupped his cheek and leaned over to rest his forehead against Justin’s temple. Justin covered his hand with his own.

 

“It may be your first time, but I do want you,” Brian murmured. “I can show you how good sex feels, if you let me.”

 

“I want you to show me. I mean…” Justin hesitated briefly before confessing, “I want it to be you.”

 

Brian leaned back to peer at Justin’s face. “Good,” he stated, guiding Justin down until he was flat on his back.

 

A rush of adrenaline coursed through Justin as Brian lifted his legs and began to caress his ass.

 

“Relax,” Brian advised. “This is going to be a little cold.”

 

Justin felt himself getting more apprehensive about what was going to happen. He tried to concentrate on the feeling of Brian’s hands on him, on his smell. He heard Brian uncap the tube, the coldness of the lube making him flinch.

 

Brian chuckled as Justin squirmed.

 

“You weren’t joking,” Justin exclaimed, smiling as Brian started to rub against his hole.

 

“It will heat up.” Brian promised huskily.

 

Brian’s fingers kept circling, coming and going along Justin’s crack for what felt like an eternity.

 

“Feels good,” Justin breathed out as he began to push against Brian, wanting the man to do more than tease his entrance unmercifully. However, when Brian complied and pushed the tip of his finger inside and past the first ring, Justin winced. The blond already knew what that felt like, but he had never gone any further. All too soon, Brian had a whole digit in his ass, and Justin had a hard time relaxing. Another finger eventually joined the first.

 

Brian used his other hand to draw comforting circles on his stomach, patiently waiting for Justin to adjust to his ministrations. He kept pushing and pulling gently, and Justin suddenly felt a rush of exquisite pleasure inside of him. He grunted, sparks of arousal flooding through his veins. Brian must have sensed it, because he chose that moment to add another digit. The blond cried out loudly, now wanting it more than anything.

 

“That’s it, Sunshine,” Brian breathed out hoarsely, as he leaned over to lick his neck, while scissoring his fingers inside him more fervently. Justin was lost, blissful moans now escaping his lips.

 

“More,” Justin grunted after a minute of this agonizing torture. He wanted, needed to feel Brian inside him or he would go insane.

 

“More?” Brian teased, capturing Justin’s lips playfully.

 

“Please. I need it,” Justin confirmed, before moaning loudly when Brian responded to his plea by pushing more forcibly inside of him. He threw his head back, allowing Brian to pepper his neck with kisses. Justin was feeling Brian’s desire with every move, lick, and bite, Brian’s hard cock brushing against his hip.

 

Suddenly, the brunet grazed a sensitive spot inside Justin, making his toes curl and his back arch up off the bed.

 

“Damn. You’re so responsive,” Brian smiled against Justin’s cheek.

 

“What was that?” Justin panted, sagging into the pillows and breathing harshly.

 

“Your prostate,” Brian volunteered. “The magic gate to gay heaven. It will feel even better in a few minutes,” he promised.

 

Brian withdrew his fingers and grabbed Justin’s hand, guiding it to his own cock. Justin was in such a state of arousal that he immediately started to slide his fingers up and down the heavy, throbbing shaft, while straightening himself to kiss and lick Brian’s chest. He heard Brian’s lustful gasp in response as the man ripped a condom open.

 

“Justin,” Brian tried to slow his lover down, but Justin was having none of it.

 

“Hurry,” the blond demanded as he grabbed the rubber from Brian’s hand and unrolled it onto the brunet’s dick.

 

Brian pushed Justin down onto his back and placed one of Justin’s ankles on his shoulder, the other curling around his hip. He positioned his cock at Justin’s entrance before breathing deeply a couple of times, as if just realizing what he was about to do and wanting to pace himself.

 

Brian then moved his hips teasingly, probably hoping to turn Justin on even more, so that the penetration would be easier to accept. “Do it,” Justin rasped after a few seconds, grabbing Brian’s asscheeks to force the man inside him. “For Christ’s sake, Brian…”

 

Sensing Justin’s urgency, Brian pushed inside his lover slowly. He had barely passed the first ring of muscle before Justin grabbed his forearm tightly, however. “Fuck! Stop!” he exclaimed. The pain was excruciating.

 

“I know. Pain is part of it,” Brian uttered as he stilled, his dick half buried inside Justin. He leaned down to kiss the blond gently before placing his forehead against Justin’s. “You need to relax,” Brian reminded him.

 

The words had barely exited his mouth when Brian was kissing Justin again and caressing his chest. “Focus on me. On me touching you. And nothing else,” he whispered softly to reassure his lover, even though the tone of his voice couldn’t disguise how much being inside Justin truly affected him.

 

Justin felt Brian’s words reach a place deep inside him. Their kiss intensified, Brian’s warm hands on his skin feeling more and more heavenly. Justin began to reciprocate, using his own hands to caress his lover’s back and arms. Without realizing what he was doing, he reached for Brian’s ass, pushing against him and forcing him to resume his thrusting. He opened his mouth in wonder when he felt a wave of pleasure overwhelm him. Brian felt it, too, and gasped into Justin’s ear.

 

Now buried completely inside Justin, Brian marveled, “You feel so good,” making Justin want to weep with joy. After all the pain he’d been through and the dread of never being able to feel close to someone, Brian making love to him was a victory over his own fears. More than that, having sex with Brian made him feel complete.

 

Brian pulled back and then pushed in. He did it again. And again. When Justin moved against him, meeting him thrust for thrust, he accelerated his pace, grabbing Justin’s right ankle. Justin responded and pushed back, the two men now snapping their hips together to intensify the pleasure they were both feeling, beautiful moans and grunts spilling from their mouths. The friction caused by his lover’s cock moving inside him was the most wonderful, fascinating, arousing sensation Justin had ever experienced.

 

Grabbing Justin’s other ankle, Brian bent his lover even more to pound into him harder with short, powerful thrusts. The sudden change of angle caused Justin to cry out when Brian brushed his prostate. The blond could feel himself losing it, as each of Brian’s strokes caused shivers of bliss to ripple through him.

 

Brian must have sensed that Justin was dangerously close and therefore slowed down. How in the world he could do that while all Justin wanted was to come was beyond him; yet, when Brian released the blond’s legs and covered his body with his own, Justin instinctively locked his feet at the small of Brian’s back. Brian kept fucking Justin nice and deep, now devouring his lips hungrily, too, Justin’s dick trapped between them. Justin was sure he had died and gone to heaven, his cock being rubbed in the most delightful way.

 

Brian leaned back eventually, placing both his hands on the bed to support himself. The blond felt his gaze on him as Brian rasped out huskily, “Now, you’re going to come harder than ever before.”  

 

Surprisingly, Brian stopped moving. Justin could still feel sparks of rapture as Brian’s cock throbbed inside of him. “I want you to come with me,” Brian whispered as he dropped his head down beside Justin’s before licking his lover just below his ear, moving his tongue along his jaw until he reached Justin’s mouth. As soon as their lips connected, he resumed his thrusts, fucking Justin deeply, and massaging his prostate on each stroke.

 

“Brian... Brian!” Justin chanted as Brian brought him closer to the edge. “I can’t… I’m coming, I’m coming!” he cried out in ecstasy as he exploded between them, his channel contracting around Brian’s shaft with every surge of come. Brian thrust a couple more times before he, too, fell over the edge, his orgasm so intense that he couldn’t prevent a loud groan from escaping his lips.

 

They were both breathless when Brian collapsed on top of the blond.

 

Once the brunet had recovered enough to move, he pulled out carefully and tied off the condom, Justin sighing at the loss. Brian tossed it into the wastebasket before rolling over to lie next to Justin.

 

They stayed silent for a while. Justin didn’t know what to say, truthfully. He had never expected sex to feel so good, although he had a feeling Brian had made the experience better than any other man could have. After a while, he felt Brian’s hand begin to caress his forearm. “Okay?” the brunet inquired.

 

“Yeah. It was amazing.” Justin answered, a dreamy smile gracing his lips. “I’m sore, though,” he realized, frowning.

 

“I bet.” Brian rolled onto his side to face Justin, covering the blond’s dick with his hand and playfully giving it a couple of strokes. “Take a nap to recover. You need to practice.”

 

Justin burst out laughing, gazing at Brian. “You’re so full of shit,” he countered.

 

“There’s so much more than missionary, Sunshine,” Brian jested, pulling Justin against him.

 

Justin smiled, snuggling into Brian’s side. He briefly wondered if Brian had loved it as much as he had, hoping that, maybe one day, he wouldn’t have to pay for his presence by his side. Justin wanted the man to be a part of his life. Truthfully, it was scary how fast and hard he had fallen for Brian. Reckless, even. But there wasn’t anything he could have done to prevent it.

 

It seemed like he’d just fallen asleep when Brian woke him up in the nicest way, kissing his face and his neck while languorously caressing his half-hard dick. The brunet was spooning him, and Justin sighed, pushing against him and covering Brian’s fingers on his cock so they could stroke it with their entwined hands. Brian grunted as he rubbed his shaft against Justin’s ass before he removed his fingers from Justin’s dick to prepare his lover. A couple of minutes later, he was penetrating the blond, sighing in relief.

 

Justin moaned loudly. Brian covered his mouth. “Shh. I think I heard the door earlier. Your friend must be back.” he informed the blond, before playfully pushing deeper inside Justin to elicit another grunt from him.

 

Justin barely refrained from shouting. “She…” he tried to speak, but Brian’s cock felt so fantastic that it was difficult to form a coherent sentence. “...was supposed to… come home later,” he managed to breathe out, before gasping again when Brian brushed against his prostate. How in the world could he have waited so long to have sex?

 

Brian moved his leg to fuck him deeper, a new rush of pleasure coursing through them both. His thrusts became more erratic as he obviously fought to delay his orgasm, the blond enjoying every second of the ride. When Brian rolled him onto his stomach, Justin raised his ass to accommodate his lover. Brian slammed back into Justin, but the heat of his lover’s ass seemed to be too much for the brunet, who cried out loudly within a minute. He kept fucking Justin, however, as he reached for his cock to stroke it until, at last, Justin came with a loud shout into Brian’s hand.

 

Again, Brian collapsed on Justin, both men having trouble catching their breath.

 

“That was… fantastic,” Brian commented, refusing to move.

 

Justin responded by interlacing his fingers with Brian’s and rubbing his thumb against the brunet’s palm. They lay together, waiting for their breathing to even out, simply enjoying this intimate moment that only those who had just made love could share.

 

After a while, Brian pulled out. He threw away the condom before taking Justin in his arms and falling asleep almost instantly.

 

Justin, though, was wide awake, wondering once again how he’d been so lucky as to lose his virginity to Brian. The escort had been so amazing with him, prompting Justin to believe that he was NOT just another client for him. What they’d shared was too intense not to be real. Brian cared about him.

 

However, even though he was sure of himself in regard to Brian’s feelings, Justin didn’t want to rush the brunet into something he wasn’t ready for. Things weren’t that simple. Brian had a life. More specifically, he had a job, a family, a son, friends, and falling in love with one of his clients was certainly not something Brian had ever considered. So, the wiser course of action for Justin was to abide by the rules for now and hope for the best.

 

He got out of the bed, leaving Brian sound asleep, and went to the bathroom. On his way back, he retrieved a few bills from his wallet - he could recognize the bills thanks to a trick he used, folding each denomination in a certain way - before heading back to his room. He placed the money, along with Brian’s clothes that he had picked up from the floor, on a chair next to the nightstand before lying down again next to Brian.

 

The next time he woke up, Brian was gone.

 

************************

 

Brian had accepted the fact that he wanted Justin. Truthfully, he wanted him more than he had ever wanted anyone. That’s why he kept pushing the thought out of his mind anytime he acknowledged that Justin was different. He couldn’t explain it, and he should probably run away from it. But he wanted the blond too much for that.

 

When he decided that there was no fighting whatever was happening between them, he accepted that he was going to take Justin’s virginity, with all the implications that would hold. Brian wasn’t stupid. He knew Justin had a crush on him and that having sex with him would definitely connect them even more. But he was ready to deal with the consequences. Sure, he flinched when Justin used the phrase ‘making love’, but words were not going to prevent him from introducing Justin to sex.

 

It wasn’t about love, being in love, or whatever shit people wanted to call two men appreciating each other. It was about confidence, trust, and feeling good. Analyzing what it meant more thoroughly wasn’t something Brian wanted to explore, at all. However, he wanted Justin to enjoy his first time and to discover how amazing having a man inside him could feel. He knew ignoring his own feelings was fucked but, again, it wasn’t about him. It was about Justin facing his own fears and moving on with his life, regardless of what a stupid, clueless prick had done to him.

 

He therefore took his time. He rimmed him and prepared him thoroughly, wanting his lover to feel minimal pain. When he entered him, he marveled at the warmth of Justin’s body. Justin was in pain, but Brian reassured him, using his touch to soothe him, so that he could finally bring him to this place where nothing mattered but the sparks, the exhilaration, and the rapture they felt as they moved together in perfect synchronization.

 

Brian briefly wondered how it felt for Justin, since his quasi-blindness made him more aware of other sensations. The thought was a fleeting one, though, thrusting inside Justin being entirely too breathtaking and overpowering. He almost lost it a couple of times, so enthralled by the delicious heat surrounding his cock. Not only that, but Justin was kissing him and caressing his skin, alternating between soft touches and brutal grips depending on their rhythm, turning Brian on even more. In the end, Brian needed to feel Justin come so badly that he guided them towards their climax, brushing against Justin’s prostate with every one of his thrusts, knowing that Justin wouldn’t last. He felt Justin coming between them, his warm seed covering his stomach, before he, too, succumbed and fell over the edge.

 

The sex had been amazing. Brian couldn’t stop himself from wanting more, and he soon woke Justin up to fuck him again. And again, their coupling was extraordinary, leaving Brian exhausted, but content. He fell asleep almost as soon as he disentangled himself from his lover.

 

Brian woke up in the early hours of the morning, the sun shining through the curtains covering Justin’s window. Peering sideways, he smiled as his eyes landed on his lover sound asleep on his stomach. He needed to use the bathroom, so he rolled onto his side, careful not to wake Justin, before standing up.

 

A couple of minutes later, he walked back into Justin’s bedroom, just before he heard Daphne exiting her room, obviously heading to the kitchen. He was contemplating what to do next when his eyes landed on the chair before him, where his carefully-folded clothes had been placed. That’s when he noticed several bills on top of his shirt and froze.

 

He swallowed thickly as a feeling of dread crept over him. Justin had left him money? Why the fuck had he…?

 

As the realization of what it meant finally dawned on him, Brian felt his chest tightening painfully.

 

Justin had paid him to have sex. That meant he thought Brian had taken his virginity as a part of his job. He hadn’t listened. And Brian hated that it affected him but fuck, it hurt. It hurt like hell.  

 

Brian couldn’t believe how betrayed and angry he felt. Angry at Justin for acting like an innocent virgin whose sole purpose had been to make Brian care about him, make love to him, just to throw everything they had shared back in his face as soon as he had gotten what he wanted. But most of all, Brian was furious with himself for allowing any of this to happen.  

 

He was an escort. Justin’s actions reminded him once more that he was nothing more than a first-class slut, a prostitute. Certainly not someone whose feelings mattered.

 

He grabbed his outfit and glared at Justin’s sleeping form on the bed. Picking up the bills, he stared at them in disgust and crumpled them before leaving the room with his clothes still in his hand. When he noticed Daphne as he passed the kitchen, it was too late to escape unseen.

 

“Morning,” she greeted him, blushing. She was trying to look anywhere but at Brian’s naked body and failing. That’s probably why she eventually noticed his murderous look and frowned. “Are you alright?”

 

Brian chuckled sardonically as he finally donned his underwear and jeans before putting on his shirt. “I’m out of here,” he drawled, noticing his jacket on the back of the couch. He grabbed it and checked for his wallet and keys before walking to the door.

 

“Brian,” Daphne called after him. “Wait! What’s going on?”

 

Brian glared at her, daring her to defend her best friend as he snarled, “You should never trust anyone, Daphne. Believe me, it’s a waste of time.” He then announced, eyeing Justin’s bedroom door coldly, “Tell him not to call me again.”

 

Before Daphne could respond, Brian dejectedly threw the crushed bills on the floor and slammed the door shut behind himself.

 

************************

 

When Justin woke up, it took him a few seconds to remember where he was and what he had been doing before falling asleep. His lips turned upward, remembering the fabulous night he had shared with Brian, but his smile faltered when he felt the cold sheets at his side. Frowning, he straightened up and glanced around the empty room.

 

“Brian?” he called softly, his voice quivering slightly as a foreboding feeling swept over him. He pushed the sheet from his body, and sat on the edge of the bed. Getting up, he fumbled around for any sign of Brian’s presence but found none of his clothes or any other indication that Brian had ever been here in the first place.

 

Confused, Justin walked out of his room to check the bathroom and heard noise coming from the kitchen. “Brian?” he called out as he headed toward that area.

 

“No. It’s me,” Daphne responded quietly. From the tone of her voice, Justin immediately sensed that something was wrong.

 

“Where is Brian?” Justin asked, now truly bewildered. The brunet couldn’t have left without saying goodbye after the memorable night they had shared, could he?

 

“He’s gone,” Daphne responded, shattering Justin’s last hope that Brian hadn’t taken off.

 

“What?” he snapped.

 

“Justin…” Daphne tried to recall his attention, but Justin was too astounded by Brian’s departure to listen to her.

 

“He left? He fucking left?” Justin repeated, his disappointment now replaced by seeds of anger.

 

He was startled when he felt Daphne’s hand on his arm. “Justin… calm down and sit down,” she demanded, leading the blond to one of the kitchen chairs. He let her, hearing her drag over another seat for herself. Once they were both sitting, she explained, “I was making coffee when Brian stalked out of your room an hour ago. He looked… murderous. And glorious. God, he was naked… and so hot…”

 

Justin gave her an incredulous look. Daphne must have realized she was stalling, because she resumed, “When he noticed me, he seemed furious. He couldn’t leave fast enough and….”

 

“And what?”

 

“Did you give him money?” she questioned, Justin hearing the disapprobation in her voice.

 

“What does that have to do with anything?” Justin avoided her question.

 

“Justin, he was upset. He told me he didn’t want you to contact him ever again,” Daphne revealed.

 

Justin’s heart sank at Daphne’s announcement. It didn’t make any sense. “But why? We were good when we…”

 

“The money, Justin,” Daphne interrupted him. “You gave him money,” she repeated, grabbing his hands and placing the crushed bills in his palms.

 

Justin peered down at the bills. Brian’s declaration to his friend at Babylon popped into his mind.

 

“I’m not working, Michael.”

 

At the time, Justin had thought that Brian had denied it to help him feel comfortable around his friends. He hadn’t even considered that Brian had wanted to spend the night with him for the sole reason that he genuinely liked him and therefore didn’t want any financial compensation for his time.

 

Brian had just wanted to be with him.

 

What had he done?