Midnight Whispers
QAF Brian and Justin Fanfiction

 

He met Gus the next morning when Lindsay, Debbie and Vic came to visit him, together with Ted, Mel and Emmett. They said it was the complete members of their gang.

 

When he saw Gus for the first time, he felt his heart had stopped beating. His son was looking so much like him, and when he ran toward him, calling him ‘dada’, it literally broke his heart.

 

He couldn't remember anything about his son, not a single thing, but he knew that he loved him already. They were hugging for a long time when Debbie kissed the side of his still bandage head.

 

He looked up at her and realized that she looked older than the last time he saw her. He glanced at Vic, who was standing behind her, and he wasn't the same Vic from eleven years ago, too. He looked so frail like he was sick or something.

 

When Brian was twenty years old, Vic was living in New York, he was a pastry chef in one of fancy gourmet shops over there. He saw him every holidays and both Deb and Michael's birthday. 

 

Vic was a good looking guy, a very happy go lucky who always had this smile plastered on his face. He always had this mischief twinkling in his eyes that was now prominently missing. 

 

Half of his hair was already gray and dull when it used to be so great. But what was so alarming, he was weighing half of what he used to be. He sadly surmised, that whatever Vic had, it was deadly serious.

 

“Hey, kiddo.” Vic greeted. “You must be terrified seeing me like this, huh?”

 

Brian flushed in embarrassment, he didn't mean to be so opened. He didn't want Vic to think that he was scared of his physical features, because he truly wasn't, he was just worried. They hadn't had the chance to get really close, what's with Vic living in another state since he had known Michael, but he respected the man for being so out and proud.

 

He was actually his inspiration for being so proudly out with his sexuality, well, except in his parents’ house.

 

“I'm just worried. Are you okay, Vic?”

 

Vic smiled, patting his shoulder gently. “Yeah, of course. Don't worry about me, I'm a tough dog. How are you?”

 

He shrugged, running his hand on Gus’ hair. “I'm okay. Head and ribs still hurting, though.”

 

“Just take it easy, Brian. Don't put so much pressure on your ribs. Why don't I take Gus from you.”

 

Brian looked up to the voice on the foot of the bed. It was the chick from his art class, Peterson, yeah. She looked matured and filled a bit on her midsection but she was more radiant than she was before. The husband, Mel, must really take good care of her.

 

“It's okay, Peterson. I want to hold Gus.”

 

Lindsay chuckled a little, shaking her head repeatedly. “You haven't called me that in so long, Bri. I think the last time was second year in college. God, that was ages ago.”

 

He smiled in return, he couldn't remember much of her, and he wasn't really comfortable with people he didn't really know. He reserved the right to judge her until the time he would know her better. He also wanted to know how they became so close that she convinced him to literally give his son away.

 

Emmett, Ted and Mel, introduced themselves to Brian. He noticed no one was mentioning his missing 11 years as his friends chatted awkwardly about every mundane things happening around them.

 

That made him feel a little relieved. He wasn't ready to know more about his missing life. What he had already known was more than he could manage as of the moment.

 

His guests had been gone after an hours. He desperately wanted to tell them to leave Gus with him, but he knew he couldn't. He didn't even have the right or any say when it comes to his son. So, he kissed his forehead promising his kid that he would visit him when he was discharged from the hospital.

 

Then he was left alone with Michael again. Brian told him he didn't need to stay, that he also needed a good sleep himself. But Michael looked at him like Brian had just killed his rabbit, and so he just shrugged and told him to at least eat something from what Debbie had brought with her.

 

He slept as Michael was rustling around the containers of food on the table.

 

The next morning, Dr. Rodriguez had talked to him about his condition. He confirmed about his amnesia and that no one, not even the doctors, could know when the memory be back. Every patients had different kinds of reactions and ways of regaining their memories. Some had been gradually, some had been more lucky to get it back all at once and some other people hadn't regained even a single memory back.

 

The information had terrified Brian. It terrified him to know, or in this case, not knowing when he could exactly return back to his old life. He even felt stranger to his own body and felt so empty inside. It was as if there was this hole within him that he didn't know how to fill. He was so lost, and so scared.

 

After the doctor’s visit, he asked Michael to leave him alone. Michael was hesitant to leave but when his voice turned icily giving him a look that said he was seconds away from losing his temper, Michael had left silently.

 

He shifted a little to his left side and watched the clear skies outside the window. He didn't know how to take the information that the doctor had told him. It's scary to think that there was this long period in your life that you didn't even know, that it was missing. It was just gone, erased, deleted. For how long it would take him to regain it or if he could even possibly have it back, no one knows. That was what terrified him the most.

 

He stayed at the hospital for the duration of five days. The doctors had done every single test they deemed necessary but couldn't let him stay any longer. His ribs just needed time to heal and his head was doing much better. 

 

They also advised Brian and his extended family not to put much pressure onto him or overwhelming him with too much information or even divulging many things that could actually stop his brain from remembering. They said it was better for Brian to remember all by himself in his own time.

 

For that short five days at the hospital, Gus and Lindsay visited him every afternoon and some of his friends were coming between their lunches and after office hours. He didn't really interact with anyone of them because he honestly didn't know how. Those guys, except for Debbie and Michael, were practically all strangers to him. He just didn't fare so well with strangers.

 

To his relief, nobody insisted on making him talk apart from asking how was he feeling, in which he always answered that we was going to be okay.

 

Michael on the other hand never leave the hospital since he was in. Everyone had tried to convince him to take some rest in his apartment, but he refused, saying he didn't want to leave him alone. He insisted that Brian needed him, and when Brian said he was fine being alone, he sulked for the whole evening.

 

Then, there was this thing between them. Michael always wanted to hold his hand, his face, or running his hands on his body and it made Brian so uncomfortable. Sometimes, he let Michael pecked his lips, but most of the time he turned his head away from his friend to avoid it. 

 

He would mope for hours if Brian would escape his kisses, or his touch. He would brood even more when Brian chose to sleep than to hear their ‘love stories’ again and again.

 

For small favors though, he seemed to do it when they were alone. Brian didn't want to embarrass Michael in front of their friends, but he couldn't promise himself that he'd be more receptive with Michael being overtly lovey dovey in front of people. He could do holding hands, even a soft peck, but definitely not frenching or the silly endearment that made him break out in hives.

 

Brian knew he was being difficult. He could see it in Michael's eyes that he was hurting him by not reciprocating his intimate touch, for not being enthusiastic in listening to their time together. 

 

Honestly, it wasn't because he didn't want to hear any of it, it was because Brian couldn't connect his present feelings to what he was hearing from Michael. It just didn't seem to sit well with him from within. Listening to it, made him feel almost like having a complex personality.

 

He loved Michael, he knew that, he always knew that, Michael knew that, too. But he loved him as a friend, there were not a time when he thought about him more than that. Not even when he almost gave him a handjob when they were just 15.

 

This thoughts had made him stay awake at night. The doctor had advised him not to push too hard and let his memory come back on its own time. But he couldn't stop thinking about it, it invaded every cell in his body. He was desperate to know how it happened, how the friendly feelings that he always had turned to falling in love.

 

He couldn't really say that it was impossible, because he knew everything was a possibility, even him falling for his best friend. But he also knew he couldn't just fall back into the relationship with Michael, like the one they used to have. They couldn't continue and act like nothing had happened. He just couldn't. Even Michael would beg him to.

 

He needed time, he needed space, he needed to think.

 

And that was what he asked from Michael after he came onto him in his loft. It was the day he was discharged from the hospital and he came home to a surprise party from his friends.

 

He honestly just wanted to rest and bask in all the beauty of his loft. God, he had a wonderful loft. But Gus was there, and he wanted to be with his son. So, he let them do whatever they wanted, and he sat in a corner with Gus.

 

After a while, everyone was beginning to leave except for Michael. Brian expected this but he just wanted to be alone and rest. But Michael seemed to ignore his pleading and was trying to do something when in fact there was nothing left to be done. The gang had cleaned the loft before they left and it annoyed him that Michael was so insensitive when it came to other people's needs.

 

Brian was so beat and felt a little drowsy from being in a room with too many people. He was tired telling Michael to go home and take a rest for himself, his attempts were being ignored, anyway. So, he just went to his bedroom and lay down in his bed. He was out in just a matter of seconds.

 

He was being awakened by a pressure on his chest. He was heaving a little when he finally opened his eyes and found out why his chest was hurting. Michael was sleeping on the side of the bed, lying too closely to him with his arm thrown over Brian’s chest.

 

He closed his eyes and took a deep breath. He was feeling a little claustrophobic and his chest was really hurting. Shifting a little, he bit his lower lip as he slipped out of Michael's arm and went to sit on his sofa.

 

He had been friends with Michael for so long, and they had slept in the same bed countless of times. Now, the thoughts of sharing his bed with his best friend distressed him more than he could possibly thought.

 

He must've slept again on the sofa, because next thing he knew, Michael was kissing his neck and his hand was inside his shirt.

 

He was moaning as he lowered his lips to Brian’s collarbone and dry humping his thigh with his big boner like a dog in heat. Michael's tongue was running up to his jaw and his sneaky little hand was now circling his nipple. 

 

Brian pretended to be asleep and tried to assess the effect on him with his friend’s ministrations. He wanted to see if he'd get turned on and actually could have a spark, even sexually towards Michael. He needed to know.

 

His friend was now moaning so loudly and from the sounds of it, he was in his brink of orgasm. He was running his wet tongue on the back of Brian's ear. Try as he might, he just couldn't get any reactions from his body. He was still soft and actually feeling disgusted and violated.

 

It wasn't much of a revelation than just a confirmation that he would have this negative reactions to his best friend. He couldn't really fathom how he fucked Michael again and again when he felt this kind of repulsion towards him. His friend wasn't a troll in any means, but he always know that they could only be friends, not any more than that.

 

But to keep it all in perspective, Michael’s negative effects on him could only be because of what happened to him. His head had been banged up so severely that it erased a large part of his memory. It might displaced some of his emotions, too. Who knows, right? But how come he seemed to be a whole lot different person when he was 20 to his future 31 year old self?

 

He was either became a lesbian and a cliché by falling for his best friend, or became this jaded, selfish, cynical bastard who gave his right to his child to a friend.

 

Whatever it could be, he just couldn't let Michael continue with what he was doing to him now. He was sure he needed time away from his best friend.

 

“What do you think you are doing, Michael?” He suddenly asked. His friend jumped a little but obviously still high from lust.

 

“Babe, I want you. I know you want it, too. I know you can't penetrate me, but we can have blowjobs or handjobs and just make out. I want to give you an orgasm, like I always do.” He started to reach to kiss him again, but Brian turned his face and held Michael on his shoulders with both his hands.

 

“Mikey, listen to me, are you listening?”

 

When he nodded, he removed his hands on his shoulders and looked at his friend in his eyes.

 

“I can't do this. I'm so messed up right now. I don't want to hurt you but I don't remember anything except the usual friendly love that I have, that I'll always have for you. Maybe the accident had affected my emotions, making me forget that I was in love with you. But as long as I can't have that feelings back, I don't think it's a good idea for us to continue this.”

 

“Why not? Actually, it might help bring back your memories again. We shouldn't suffer because you can't remember that you are in love with me. It's not fair.”

 

“What's not fair, is continuing this just because we were together before the accident. It's unfair to you and to me, too, Michael. It's unfair if we do this with me not feeling anything for you. I can't do that, I won't do that.”

 

“But I'm okay with it, Brian. I'll take you anyway I can, because I love you so much.”

 

“Michael, I'll always love you, you know that. But not in that way. I'm thinking and feeling like my twenty year old self, not the thirty one that you know. This isn't easy for me. Please, understand this, Michael. I need to find myself first. This is making me crazy that I don't even know who I am anymore.”

 

Michael was silently crying and it crushed Brian’s heart. “I just need time and space. Who knows I will remember my feelings this coming weeks or even days. But in the meantime, I need us to be just friends, best friends, like we always do.”

 

Michael was now sobbing so hard slouching down on his seat. It was hard for Brian to witness it.

 

“Please, Michael. I need you to understand this.”

 

His friend nodded and wiped his eyes with his balled fist. He looked up at Brian with his hurt and sad eyes that almost made him change his mind. Almost. But he didn't want to deceive Michael. If he'd be going to be in a relationship, he would want it to be genuine.

 

After that night, he found Michael distancing a little. By distancing, he meant Michael hadn't yet mentioned their past relationship. He still came to his loft everyday, telling him some important things that he needed to know, or just be there to hangout. 

 

He didn't have the heart to tell the man that when he asked for time and space he meant being alone. He also gave Michael some leeway, he knew he had already hurt him more than he thought possible, so he just let him come and hangout. He didn't want to complicate things even more.

 

Talking about complications, he couldn't seem to find some middle grounds with his so called ‘new’ friends and just couldn't relate to their jokes and their ways in dealing with him. He reckoned that it was because they know the missing eleven years Brian, the same Brian that he, himself, didn't know about.

 

They had been in and out of the loft since he was discharged from the hospital. But they would later noticed how their presence made Brian so uncomfortable. How he didn't get their private jokes and felt so out of place, so aloof and distant. It seemed that they didn't have that camaraderie anymore.

 

After a couple of weeks, they lessened their visits as they were all seemed so lost around him. They didn't know how to deal with him being in a twenty year old mind. He supposed, he was a total different person from what they used to know. 

 

Debbie was always busy with her double shift at the diner, but she made sure to drop in once in awhile. She was working herself so hard to pay her mortgage and taking care of Vic. But whenever she visited, he could feel how seeing him like this hurt her. Honestly, this tragedy had affected all their lives in one way or the other. He didn't know what to do, he didn't know how he could survive this knowing eleven years of his life was missing. He was so lost and didn't know the way back.

 

That being said, the most he was wary about was Lindsay. He spent the most time to observe her whenever they came to visit. He was so careful in dealing with her and made sure to let her feel that he wasn't comfortable with them being the touchy feely kind of ‘best friend’ that they once were.

 

After a while, Lindsay looked at him like he was betraying her. But it looked like she got his silent message and lessened her presence. Brian made sure though that Gus was the one presence he would never mind in his loft. 

 

Lindsay or Mel brought Gus almost everyday. It was his personal request that had met a not so welcome response from Melanie. In the end, the two lesbians had decided that it was okay for Gus to spend some time with his father. 

 

If he was being honest, seeing his son, was the one giving him strength to go on with his days. He could feel how much he loved him already, the feeling of need to protect his child was so overwhelming. He silently vowed to himself that he'd never do anything that his father had done to him and Claire. He had already given his rights to him, he would not let his son down again by feeling unwanted and unloved.

 

He already met his boss, a Mr. Gardner Vance. He had learned that he was already made partner at Vanguard agency, the one who bought Ryder just a year ago. He was honestly surprised and awed to learn that at thirty one, he had done so well with his career.

 

They talked about his return to his work and how to deal with his amnesia. Mr. Vance said that he decided, it was best if Brian would take at least a month of relearning and get reacquainted with everything in his office. According to him, he was a pro and natural, Vance believed that everything would fall into place as his instinct would take the lead.

 

He was grateful to have that kind of considerate boss, and when he met his assistant, he knew he had to be a badass when it came to his work to have that kind of dedication from an employee.

 

Brian liked Cynthia so much, he felt at ease with her and she was the epitome of intelligence. She was so professional yet so compassionate. She promised him that she'd do everything she could to help him get reacquainted with his work and responsibility.

 

That made him feel less anxious, but he was still wary being surrounded by people who he had never seen in his life but knew more about him than he knew himself. But he couldn't do anything about that, he just had to deal with it.

 

He returned to work after his doctor gave him a clear. In the real world, he was only gone for four weeks, but for him it was his first day as an advertising executive.

 

He interned at Ryder agency since the summer between his freshman and sophomore year in college. He was already learning a lot in just a matter of four months that he was there. Now, Brian had been grateful that he was so eager to learn because that was the only experienced he had. This thought had both terrified and excited him.

 

One week before, he rented a car and let Michael drive him around the city of Pittsburgh. It was almost the same as he remembered it, saved for few high rise buildings in downtown Pittsburgh. But the Liberty avenue and the gay famous landmarks were still standing proud even after eleven years. That made him ecstatic in a way he knew there weren't too much changes happening around the gay mecca of Pennsylvania.

 

He noted the important places like the Vanguard, the restaurant Michael told him that was his favorite, the dry cleaners for his suit and some parks where he could bring Gus to play with.

 

Now, it was his first day of work and he was so anxious that he was sweating under his expensive Armani suit that he had like a gazillions of it in his wardrobe cabinet. He was sitting in the rental car for ten minutes when a knock had startled him from his trance.

 

It was Cynthia, thank God. He felt a little embarrassed yet he couldn't muster up to hide it from his face. Luckily, she didn't mention anything except making him comfortable before leading him inside the building.

 

She must've known him really well, because she just knew the right words and the right gestures to calm him down. She lead the way to his private office, as he smiled shyly to the other employees he met at the hallway who were greeting him and welcoming him back.

 

After the meeting with Gardner the first time, then with Cynthia, and knowing his position and status in his work, Brian didn't really had the time to sink everything in. But as he was standing in the doorway of his office, that was the time he felt that he had really made it. At least career wise.

 

He was standing at the doorway taking everything in. He was speechless and in awe seeing how great his office was. Cynthia held his arm and walked him to his desk. She told him that Brian decorated and selected everything in his office all by himself. He seemed to precisely know what he wanted then, and he liked how his loft and office were so clutter-free. A little minimalist, but it suit him just fine.

 

Since that day, Cynthia had slowly showed him the ins and outs of the advertising agency and he saw some of his advertising works that he had done in the passing years. Most of his works were brilliant and so provocative if not a bit bold. They were sensuous, erotic and fierce. Mischievous yet so sexy. He must've been so brave and confident to present an ad like he had to be shown to the public.

 

The eleven years must've changed him too much. He was a little fearless and courageous at twenty, but he never thought he could have this audacity to be this bold and brilliant at the same time. It seemed unbelievable but the proofs were staring him down on his face. Well, he guessed, time must've changed him a lot. Though, he was still on the verdict if it was for the best or for worse.

 

As days and weeks gone by, he felt that natural instinct and impulses coming back. He always wanted to be an ad man, and he had seemed to work so hard to achieve everything that he had. He didn't want to waste it all just because he lost a big piece of his memory. He just have to trust himself and his love for his craft to be able to do his work right.

 

Slowly he had learned, and with the help of some of the employees, Gardner and especially Cynthia, Brian was back being an advertising genius.

 

It took him almost two months to do his first presentation to a shoe company that Gardner had entrusted him to make. He was a ball of nerve just minutes away from the presentation. Cynthia had already reviewed with him and they both thought that he was ready, but he couldn't help feeling nervous.

 

The idea he made for the campaign had veered a little from his usual provocative style. He was all running with his instinct here and to his uttered surprise his idea had garnered the approval of Gardner and his team. They said it showed another brilliant side of him. The campaign had emphasized more on the quality of the product than the models that they used.

 

When he entered the conference room, he suddenly felt a sparks lit within him. It was like deja vu. His body must've known the familiarity, the adrenaline rushing through it, but his brain couldn't just catch up with it. But the emotions had surprised him.

 

Gardner approached Brian and patted him on his back for support. That subtle gesture had really boosted his confidence and Brian was one lucky guy to have these people guiding him, believing in him.

 

And he did it. The clients had signed the contract on the spot and promising to add more incentives when the sale would increase.

 

He was back to being a brilliant ad executive after that. He also learned that most of the employees were at ease with the new him better than the arrogant and the no bullshit version of him. He heard from Cynthia that the art department were more relaxed knowing Brian wouldn't just go there and berate them just because he felt like doing it.

 

God, he must be a terror to work with if they got so tense around him. He didn't want to work with someone like that, so, why would he do that to the people who he worked with? Those were the guys who made his work possible, no matter how great his concepts were, it still wouldn't make by itself. 

 

Debbie and Melanie were right, he was a legit asshole.

 

Admittedly, he wasn't some innocent mother fucker before, but he wasn't that bad either. He knew he was so focused with his studies and so driven to succeed, because he desperately wanted to escape the life he had with his own family so badly.

 

He always had been sexually active since he was sixteen. His first time was with a guy he met at a party he and Michael attended on their spring break when they were in tenth grade. It was a frat party and he was invited by a friend of a friend of the host.

 

It was a good excuse to be out and play a little, but Michael was wasted after three cans of beer, he was throwing up after an hour they arrived. He guided his friend to the upstairs bathroom and let him throw his gut out in the toilet.

 

In a matter of minutes after vomiting, Michael was snoring on the tile of a very pristine bathroom. He was about to help his friend in getting out of the house when a gorgeous guy came inside. He looked down at Brian who was crouching in front of his friend, arching an elegant eyebrow.

 

Turned out, the guy was the cousin of the host that came all the way from New York. He told Brian that Michael could rest at the guest room he had been using and Brian didn't have to leave the party just because his friend couldn't handle his liquor better. Brian reluctantly agreed and helped his friend to sleep at the guy’s bed.

 

They went down after that and started dancing and drinking. He learned the guy was in his senior year in college and that he was so interested in getting into Brian's pants. He was starting to kiss Brian's neck while his hands were roaming inside his shirt. 

 

Brian hadn't had any experience when it came to an actual sex. Yeah, he was fooling around with his gym teacher when he was fourteen, but it was only a mutual blowjobs in the shower. They had done that maybe three times, then his teacher told him that they couldn't do it again.

 

Then he had engaged himself with few more guys exchanging blowjobs and making out. This was the first time though that he wanted to do more. He felt an unexplainable fire within him and that was how he found himself with the guy on top of him.

 

It was good for a first time but totally forgettable. If it wasn't his first it wouldn't stick in his mind the minute after it happened.

 

He played the gay field after that, it was like being reborn, like being in a new world, a world where no father could beat him or a mother that let her son be beaten.

 

But he had never deserted his studies, he worked so hard to get into the position where he was at the top of his class. It was his goal all his life, to get that academic scholarship for college. And he had done it all by himself.

 

When he left for college, his perspective had changed. A little fun wouldn't hurt, but he was careful not to let it interfere with his studies. His tricking and the nights out that he sometimes did in his senior years had become almost non existent. 

 

He got lucky with the scholarship and he didn't want to fuck it up. A college degree would be his only ticket to get away from his miserable home and he'd do anything to achieve what he wanted. 

 

So, it puzzled him how he became this cynical and jaded. It must be the need for power and acceptance. He was struggling to have that all his life, and even now, whether he wanted to admit it or not, he was still in need of his parents’ approval.

 

Michael had told him about the status of his relationship with his parents and sibling. He had learned that his father was already dead for more than a year, his mother was still an alcoholic and his sister was a cunty homophobe. Michael told Brian that he didn't have a good relationship with them and he hated his family with passion.

 

He honestly could understand that. At 20, he had already despised his family and wanted to be away from them as much as he could. It wasn't a surprise that he would develop an intense hatred towards them.

 

As he thought about it though, he acknowledged that it wasn't healthy to keep such a heavy negative emotions all his life. If he became successful, why did it matter to him if he would be accepted by the people who didn't matter? Why would he do such an awful things and stepped on people who were there for him and had helped him to succeed. He couldn't wrap his brain around that logic. Why hadn't Michael, who he was with for 9 years, had let him be this old bitter bastard?

 

Well, he couldn't really blame Michael for his behavior, but this made him confused even more. Because according to Mikey, he was a loving, attentive and sweet partner to him. 

 

So, he was an asshole for the rest of the world, but so dreamily in love with Michael. 

 

He guessed it was possible, but he doubted how in love he was with Michael. After nine years together, how come he didn't ask him to move into his loft? 

 

Now, that was a blessing in disguise, but, if you really think about it, it was unfathomable to have the love of his life for nine years and hadn't been living together. It was so insensitive of him not to let Michael moved in, say, five years ago. Instead Michael was still living with Emmett for years and years now.

 

Even Gus didn't escape his cruelty. He just turned over his rights and went on with his pathetic life like it was nothing. It was so hard for him to believe how he had done that, it was unacceptable especially for someone who had promised himself not to be like his father in any way shape or form.

 

And to put everything in perspective, Brian had given his and Michael's relationship a serious thinking. He thought it was the right thing to do before making any life changing decisions, he at least owe that to them. There was so much at stake if he'd throw it away just like that. 

 

But he didn't intend on jumping into the relationship just for the sake of Michael either, but he promised himself that he'd think things through.

 

And he did, he really did since he had been home from the hospital. But then, Michael started talking about it again not even a month from the day he asked for space. The sexual advances had started after that, too.

 

Brian tried to evaluate his feelings toward his friend. That was mainly the reason he sometimes let Michael be a little intimate with him, like kissing him a little longer than a peck on the mouth, or the subtle touches on his face, neck, back or even his thighs. He wanted to test himself for any reactions.

 

But as hard as he tried, and he really did try so hard, it wasn't doing anything to him, honestly. If there were any, even after two months of assessing and evaluating everything about Michael and him, it wasn't him being turned on. It was suffocating him.

 

Then he tried to watch a porn movie one night  just to check how he would react, and boy did he get a reaction. He didn't get passed the 10 minute mark and he was beating his cock furiously and coming with a guttural groan. After finishing the 40 minutes movie, Brian had a total of three orgasms. It left him very tired, very sated and sleepy.

 

When he woke up the next morning, he thought about the meaning of what had happened the other night. Given he hadn't had any sex since his accident, and it was already almost three months. His numerous orgasms weren't all that surprising. But what surprised him the most, was the fact that he got hot all over a porno when he didn't get the same reaction to his own lover of 9 years. What's so wrong with that picture?

 

But everyone was already in a messed up situation. The lives of the people who loved him, who were there for him, had considerably changed because of his amnesia. And Michael, admittedly, was the one who was there for him even before he met any of their new friends.

 

If he was with Michael, then he would fight to have that feelings again. He wanted to get to where they were before, but he wanted it to come from deep within him. He needed to feel the emotion of loving him, not forcing himself onto it just because they used to be liked that.

 

He decided he got the time and he'd wait. He knew it would just be a matter of time before everything would come back to him. 

 

In the meantime, he'd not get into anything with his friend before he was totally sure. If he could just think of ways on how to stop Michael's advances, it would at least give his mind the peace it was dying to have. Maybe then, he could think things more clearly.

 

But Michael had always been hard to understand things especially if his mind had already been made about something. Brian was curious how his friend could continue coming onto him when his every attempt was rejected. Surely Michael wasn't that oblivious and could get a hint when someone wasn't into him, right?