Midnight Whispers
QAF Brian and Justin Fanfiction
Author's Chapter Notes:


I have a warning for this chapter, folks.

 

This chapter contains an explicit F/F and F/M pairings. So read at your own risks. For some, scroll down button may just be your friend today, or else, you may want to buy some bleach before reading:)

 

Also, this chapter is in Lindsay's POV.

 

Thank you all for the reviews and Feedbacks. I loved reading them, it may take me awhile to respond, know that I treasure each one of them.

 

And… Two chapters more to go:)

 

Lindsay was livid, she couldn't believe Justin just swept in again. He came out of nowhere and now proclaiming to be Brian's legal partner. When did it happen? Michael didn't seem to know about it, too.

 

The lawyer, Nathan, had told them that Justin was already in Brian's room, staying the night. The doctors wouldn't allow anyone but him to see and stay with Brian.

 

Gus should be allowed too, he was Brian's flesh and blood, for god sake, and she was Gus’ mother. But Melanie just have to get him home even when Lindsay didn't want them to.

 

She tried to call Mel and woke her up, shouting to bring Gus back to the hospital again. Mel refused and tried explaining that kids weren't allowed in some units like ICU, and even if it was allowed, it wasn't good for Gus to see his father in a state like Brian was in. 

 

Furthermore, the kid was resting, he was already stressed out from being at the hospital for hours thinking that his daddy was hurt. And it was way past visiting hours. 

 

But Lindsay was insistent and told her that she'd make sure they would allow them entrance to Brian's room. Gus should be there for his father.

 

“Linds, please, just come home. Brian has Justin to take care of him, that's what partners do. Gus and I need you. We can go back there tomorrow to check on Brian, I'm sure they'll let us visit when he isn't in a critical condition anymore. Please, just come home, Linds.” Lindsay heard something in her wife’s voice, something that she hadn't heard before.

 

Mel was sounding sad and hurt, the pain in her voice almost made her weep. Lindsay was immobilized for minutes, she heard Mel letting out a shaky deep breath and something had thawed on her icy chest.

 

What was she doing to them? Why was she trying to mess her life, and in process, Mel’s, the new baby and Gus’ lives, too?

 

Why was she trying to make her Peter lived in Never NeverLand, a place where no one grows up, where it was Wendy who had Peter? Peter might once wanted to stay there, but now, not anymore. 

 

She had tried to stop Brian from growing up before, and she had succeeded immensely. She honestly hadn't expected him to be so amazed by the glitz and glamour of the elitist. He had basked in all the attentions he got and made it his mission to be one of the people to be looked up to.

 

Brian was always aloof and reserved. She first saw him when she was meeting a friend at the library. Her friend was returning books that she had forgotten she borrowed from few months back. Lindsay knew the assistant librarian and her friend wanted her to talk her out from getting fined. 

 

The assistant librarian had agreed, but not without a condition. Because it was the last day of semester, she needed a hand to keep the books in order. She told Lindsay's friend to tidy the Science and History sections, then she's off the hook. Lindsay told her that she'd wait on one of the tables.

 

In just few minutes of leafing through a Health magazine, Lindsay had noticed a gorgeous guy sitting three tables away from her. The guy was the definition of Greek god, with jaw so strong, his nose was regal and eyes so hypnotizing.

 

She didn't realize she was staring until the guy looked at her in amusement with his mischievous eyes. He arched an eyebrow at her, then looked back down to what he was reading.

 

Lindsay was so frustrated that the guy didn't look at her again, not even a glance, a nod, a flirty look-- she tried making a little sound like clearing her throat, bumping her shoes to the other chair-- but no, he didn't give her anymore attention. Why was he even studying when it was the last day of semester? 

 

He was contemplating going to approach the guy, maybe he just wanted to be chased by girls or didn't want to be seen so eager. But Lindsay didn't get a vibe that the guy was like those hypocrites and self centered men in the circle that her family brought her to all the time.

 

When she made up her mind to just eat her pride and approached the guy, her friend had shown up and yanked her out of the library.

 

She was trying to tell her friend that she needed to talk to the guy first, but she didn't want to stay at the library one more minute. Actually, they both didn't use the library that much. Lindsay had visited it for just a couple of times for the whole semester, but the guy looked so homey there.

 

Lindsay had tried coming back the next day, she tried sitting at the same spot as she had the other day and waited for three hours, but the guy didn't show up.

 

She postponed her vacation the next day to Paris to meet her sister and their cousins that had already left a week ago. She wanted to know more about the guy and what Lindsay wanted, Lindsay get. By the next day, she decided to talk to the assistant librarian and tried asking her if she knew the guy. It was hard to describe especially if quarter of the male students in the university was tall, dark and handsome.

 

But when she said that the guy looked like he belonged to the library, her eyes lit up and told her, “Not you, too, sweetheart.”

 

“What do you mean?”

 

“Oh, we are drooling on our panties for that piece of morsel, but rumor says he is batting for the other team. Not sure though, but I haven't seen him sitting or walking around with girls, not that it meant automatically a girlfriend if he was with one-- and he's here every single day. Though, they said he was kind of genius already, but he was just too focus with his studies. His name is Brian Kinney, by the way.”

 

That started it all. She went to Paris after a week but not before making sure she knew what major he was taking, where was his apartment located, his part time job and his summer job. In short, Lindsay had become a stalker of one Brian Kinney.

 

For that week of following him, Lindsay hadn't seen Brian with anyone. He didn't date, he didn't really have a close friend-- not even his roommate-- he just went to his job at a record store, then later that week he started his summer job at an advertising company.

 

When Lindsay came back from her long vacation to Europe, she started to stalk Brian again. Now, with the new semester coming in, she made sure to have one of his classes. Good thing, he was attending an art class, that made it almost easy to get closer to Brian.

 

When the first day of classes started, Lindsay was so excited to attend the her class with Brian. She made sure her dress was the one she bought from Paris, the one that showed her curves and her long creamy white legs.

 

But her effort was for naught, when Brian not only didn't notice her, he also left the class in a flash.

 

Lindsay did try for the next class which was after three days, but Brian didn't even glance her way. By the fourth meetings of their classes, Lindsay decided a new tactic. If wearing beautiful and sexy dresses would not get Brian's attention, she'd make her move by going straight to her target.

 

So, she made sure by the next class, she sat as close to him as she could. And before he could flee, she stood in his way and asked if the food in the cafeteria was good. Brian looked at her like she asked him if the sun was rising from the west. Then Brian crunched up his nose in disgust saying it was for shit, then he stood up and left.

 

That was a major victory to Lindsay, Brian had talked to her for the first time. She worked harder after that to get Brian to notice her or even talk three words to her. Though it was like pulling teeth, Lindsay faced the challenge gracefully.

 

By three months since the semester started, Brian agreed to eat with her after class. They went to a little cafe house outside the campus and ate sandwiches with coffee.

 

You could say Lindsay had succeeded in wanting to be closer to Brian, she realized that she could do that if she didn't try so hard to impress him. When Lindsay started to dress in jeans and acted a little less flirty, Brian would stop and talk to her, even just a minute or two.

 

Until that day he agreed to have lunch with her. She tried to stay on a neutral topic because she still didn't know what topic could have spooked him up and fled. Lindsay didn't want that, she wanted Brian and she would get Brian.

 

Lindsay was sure before going to college that she was a lesbian. She had a secret affair with the wife of her sister's ex-brother-in-law. Lynette, her sister, got married when she was 20 and Lindsay was 17.

 

It was her sister’s wedding rehearsal dinner and Lindsay was bored to death. But she knew too well that she couldn't excuse herself if she didn't want to hear the end of it for a week. So, she patiently sat there and sigh for like the twentieth times that evening.

 

Then she felt a hand, a soft hand patted her knee. She was wearing a dress that flows above her knees. She was startled a little and glanced at the owner of the hand and found a deep brown eyes looking back at her.

 

Lindsay smiled a little and tucked her hair behind her ear, she remembered that she was Sophia, she was in her mid twenties. Sophia’s husband and Lynette’s soon to be husband were brothers.

 

Sophia smirked a little, then the hand that was on her knee moved just an inch upward. Lindsay froze at the unexpectedly movement but bit her lower lip and didn't slap Sophia’s hand off her. That made her bolder and inched her soft hand a little bit further leaving a hot trail on Lindsay's inner leg. 

 

Sophia’s smiles had widened when she felt Lindsay opening her legs farther apart. That was a go signal for her, though in all honesty, Lindsay didn't have a clue on what she was doing with Sophia.

 

But it felt good, so she gave in to the heat that her touch had elicited on her groin.

 

Sophia's hand was now running up and down on her inner thigh and Lindsay felt herself get wet. She squirmed a little that made Sophia smirked while feeding herself with the chocolate mousse. She intentionally licked the spoon clean, then ran her tongue on her lips.

 

Lindsay bit her lower lip to stop herself from whimpering when Sophia's hand landed on her wet panties and gently circling her middle finger on her clit. After teasing her, she slid her finger onto the side of her panty and blindly feeling Lindsay's opening. It was so wet and she played on it for a little before sticking her finger inside her wet folds.

 

Lindsay suddenly gasped, but covered it by coughing and drinking her water.

 

Sophia didn't stop fucking her with her finger and added her index and moved it in and out so smoothly. She pulled out her fingers, ran it on her labia coating it with the wetness she collected from inside of her. Then she penetrated her again with her two fingers and now she increased the pace of her movement. Lindsay was holding onto her cutlery so tight that her knuckles were turned white.

 

Then she felt it, the heat and tingled running down her spine, and she came. She had a fucking orgasm, a mind blowing orgasm given by a girl, in front of her family and her sister's soon to be in laws.

 

It was crazy but Lindsay wanted it. She glanced at Sophia after she collected herself and her breathing was back to normal.

 

Lindsay was about to faint when she saw her lifting her hand, that was still wet with her juices, to her mouth and sucked it.

 

Lindsay thought that she was going mad that night because Sophia had awakened something in her body that she never thought possible.

 

When everyone started to get coffees and teas, Lindsay leaned into her ear and whispered, “I want that again.”

 

Sophia smirked savagely, but nodded a little. “I'll tell you where, later.”

 

Lindsay couldn't wait, but she knew she had to. They probably gonna do it after the wedding which would be two days from that day.

 

But then, before leaving, Sophia slipped a small notes to her with the message, “Tomorrow, 2pm at Hilton Garden. Room 412.”

 

Lindsay didn't know how she booked that room so fast, but she didn't care. She'd be cutting classes tomorrow after lunch.

 

When Lindsay arrived at the hotel room, she knocked at the door and it suddenly opened and a hand had yanked her inside. She yelped in surprise but couldn't help moving along when Sophia slammed her to the door. She kissed Lindsay's mouth hungrily while frantically opening her blouse, exposing her breast. 

 

Sophia groaned as she looked at her ample bosoms and licked the pink nipples, then sucked them to her mouth greedily. Her hands continued lifting her skirt up, yanking her panties down and started fucking her with her fingers.

 

Lindsay was moaning wildly, but Sophia didn't stop sucking her tits, one after the other. Then she dipped her head down to get to her navel, down to between her legs.

 

She completely took the panties off and arranged Lindsay's leg to her shoulder to give her room to explore her wet folds, that was now sticky from lust.

 

She licked it, moaned at the softness of it, then inserted her tongue inside and ravaged it like she had never before. Lindsay was so out of it, thrusting herself to Sophia's face who was sucking her nonstop.

 

“Come with me.” She interrupted and walked to the bed and let Lindsay removed all her clothes. When she was done, Sophia got in between her legs and started licking her thighs up again.

 

She attacked Lindsay's wet opening while her hand kneaded on Lindsay's breast and the other was furiously stroking her clit, stimulating her further.

 

They dance until they couldn't hold on anymore, then Lindsay was coming, feverishly shuddering her orgasm. A little while later, Sophia taught her on how to get her off. Lindsay, did a good job for starter and the day at the hotel room was a day well spent.

 

The two met twice in a week after that, and Lindsay was being introduced into the world of homosexual relationship. It was new, it was exciting until Lindsay told Sophia that she was in love with her. Sophia then talked to her that what they were doing was fun, but she had a family and couldn't let them suffer because mommy was bisexual.

 

Lindsay was devastated. She was actually heartbroken. They had been seeing for almost all her senior years. She wasn't a virgin in any sense, she had her first sexual experience when she was just fifteen. It was to a guy her age that she met at a party and fool around with. They hangout the next day, and had sex in his room at the basement of his parents house.

 

Lindsay liked it, but she didn't enjoy it as much. It was a bit painful and she bled. The guy wasn't even gentle. They saw each other few more times, then he said they were over.

 

Lindsay didn't really care and just started going out and enjoyed the happy stage of being sexually active. But now that she had known the feelings of being with a woman, those times that he had sex with men were almost forgotten.

 

She was sulking all summer after her high school graduation, but agreed with her parents to visit her aunt in San Francisco. She went for two months and Lindsay had the best time of her life over there. She honestly couldn't count how many lesbians had bedded her and Lindsay almost never wanted to come back.

 

The whole freshman year in college wasn't really enjoyable. There were many lesbians around to fuck and Lindsay had her fair share, but she hated to do it secretly. That's what she missed about San Francisco, she could be whatever she wanted to, it was liberating, no parents breathing on your neck all the time.

 

But now, she needed to be seeing people behind the curtain, or locked doors. But Lindsay didn't stop, it was too good to stop. Heterosexual sex didn't do it for her anymore, she had tried it twice since her breakup with Sophia, but it wouldn't hold a candle to sex with women.

 

Now that she was chasing for a man again. This really made her confused more than she ever was, and when her parents visited last week to her apartment, they noted her good aura. Her father asked if she had met someone, a gorgeous man who made his little girl’s heart goes pitty pat.

 

She nodded without thinking, then she saw their faces broke out into a proud parents smiles. Lindsay lived for that approval, she always wanted her parents to be proud of her like they did with Lynette. And so, it made him work on Brian even more.

 

 

As they ate that afternoon, she noticed Brian kept on looking over her shoulder. Lindsay had to stop herself from looking, instead she intentionally elbowed a wad of table napkins to the ground.

 

When she picked it up, she turned her head slightly to the left to check what was so fascinating on her back that Brian couldn't seem to take his eyes off.

 

Then she saw it was a man, a gorgeous man sitting by himself, eating a croissant like he was eating a dick while having a flirty eyes on Brian. Lindsay was scandalized and was fuming, but she knew she couldn't act that way or Brian would never talk to her again.

 

She sat up back again, staying to get her composure. She needn't to worry, though, Brian wasn't even paying attentions to her.

 

So, Brian was gay? That could be a problem to her. But wasn't she gay, too? Or maybe she was bisexual. Yeah, she was, and Brian could also be one. If not, she just have to make sure that they would have sex together, then Brian could see how great it was to be with a woman, too. Well, she didn't even know if Brian had never done it with a girl before, maybe he had and that would be much easier for her to seduce him.

 

After the lunch, Brian walked her out of the cafe and told her that he needed to go somewhere. Lindsay was disappointed, she thought she could make him agree to do something, like watched a movie or just hanging out together. Well, Maybe next time.

 

She walked around the campus for an hour but felt bored. She went to Brian's apartment, and hid on a spot where she knew she could see his room clearly from there especially if the windows were opened, and it was.

 

She spent on this spot countless of times since she first known of his address, and she knew it was a safe spot to spy.

 

Then Lindsay saw a shirtless Brian standing up from the bed or maybe a couch and disappeared from the view. But then, he saw another man, a shirtless one too, coming from where Brian was before.

 

So, they came from the bed, maybe, and Lindsay knew what they were doing before that. Damn, Brian had ditched her to be with that guy he saw at the cafe house. She felt angry and disrespected, why did Brian had to do that? Lindsay knew she needed a more effective plan if she wanted Brian for herself, and him being gay had even made it harder.

 

The next couple of weeks, Lindsay backed off a little, giving Brian a space from her. But it was all according to her plan. Then one day after class, Brian approached her asking if she was alright. Lindsay was dancing inside, this was too good to be true, her plan had worked.

 

So, she proceeded to tell him that she hated her parents but wanted to be a good daughter like her sister. She told him pieces about how they were neglecting her but demanded to do what they wanted, not even asking Lindsay if she wanted to do it.

 

“Like the ball they always attending. People from different fields of work, highest ranks among the elite society. What a twenty years old like me be doing in that kind of get together? It always bores me to death.” She pouted and dramatically sat on the chair again.

 

“Were there any children those elite breeders produced?”

 

“There are, a few, God forbid if they would have more than one. Their businesses and social lives would suffer and that could not happen. As if they really cared if their children have already eaten or gone to sleep or study their lessons. They weren't home, my parents left us with nannies but acting like they should get an award for being the best parents. Bullshit.”

 

“So, don't go.”

 

“If I want to have peace for my midterm, I should go. Well, it's only for couple of hours, three tops. So, I'll survive, I guess.” She said standing up and collected her things.

 

“When is the ball gonna be?”

 

Lindsay's heart was beating wildly, this was really happening.

 

“Saturday night.” Lindsay already checked Brian's part time job and he was on for afternoon shift.

 

Brian looked thoughtful, but he nodded after a moment. “Okay, I can come with you.”

 

Lindsay tried not to smile, “Brian, you don't have to. I know you have a part time-- it's okay, I can do it for few hours.”

 

“That's okay. I'm free that time.”

 

So, that was how it started. Brian went with her, and Lindsay showed her the people of power, the people who was being looked up because of their standings in society.

 

Lindsay made sure he talked to some who were kind enough to encourage him that everything was possible, he just have to know the right crowd to associate himself with.

 

Brian had seen the life that he could have if he wanted to, the life so far from the one he was being raised, the one where no one could abuse him or hurt him. Power, that was what these people had to be where they were and Brian wanted that.

 

From then on, Brian joined Lindsay for every events her parents attended, he unexpectedly enjoyed talking to successful people, it awakened something deep inside him. Lindsay's parents were glad that she was bringing someone and they seemed to like him.

 

Brian, on his part, was relieved to know Lindsay wasn't getting this to her head and acted like his girlfriend, instead when her parents mentioned the word ‘boyfriend’ pertaining to him, Lindsay would automatically answered that they were just friends.

 

That made Brian felt a lot better knowing Lindsay didn't see them as such even though they were going to these events as dates.

 

Lindsay on the other hand, just got what she exactly wanted from Brian. She had to play it cool though, she didn't want Brian to suspect.

 

After a while, she came to know more about Brian's life, about his best friend, Michael-- which made Lindsay nervous. They were both gays and Michael was obviously in love with Brian, too, though Brian had seemed not interested for more than just friends, which made her breathe a little easier.

 

One night, when they were already in their junior years, they attended a charity event hosted by the city mayor. Lindsay invited Brian to her apartment when he dropped her off. She told him that she stole a bottle of imported whiskey from her father's wine cellar.

 

Brian chuckled, and agreed to go up with her.

 

They slumped on the floor of her living room with a bottle of 12 years old reisetbauer. Brian was about to protest when he saw it, but Lindsay said that her dad wouldn't even realize he lost one bottle from his hundreds under the cellar.

 

They drank by passing the bottle back and forth.

 

When Brian was beginning to feel the effects of the liquor, Lindsay said, “Do you know I'm a lesbian, Brian?”

 

Brian took a double look at her. Honestly, he got that vibe on her, but not a hundred percent true lesbian blood, he reckoned.

 

“I think I may have had an idea.”

 

Lindsay nodded, “Yeah, I did it with men, too, before. Not lately, but before my first initiations to the homosexual world. I had an affair with the wife of my sister's ex-brother-in-law. She was smoking hot. She taught me everything.”

 

“Hmm, not that I want to have the image of you going down on her, but where is she now?”

 

“I don't know. We broke up when I told her I was falling for her. She has one kid with her husband and she told me she couldn't come out, she couldn't do that to her family. So… I was left heartbroken.”

 

“Doesn't matter. You can find the one for you.” He said thoughtfully.

 

“How about you? Are you secretly in love with Michael?” Yeah, this was her chance to know about Michael's standing on Brian's life and what Brian thought about having relationship. She loved that Brian was beginning to see her as his close friend and slowly opening up to her. It was about time, Lindsay was patiently working on being that for over a year now.

 

“Michael?” He asked looking so surprised. “No, he's my friend, my best friend for almost eight years now. He's like the brother that I never had.”

 

“I see. But what about past relationships?” They were friends for over a year but they never really talked about Brian's preference. Though, it was obvious by now, Brian hadn't really spelled it out to her.

 

“Nah, I didn't have any. If I were to have a boyfriend, he would be someone that could take on me, you know. Someone who will be brave enough to tell it to my face if I screwed something up. Someone that I would feel in my heart-- was the one. I promised myself that I would find that guy, and we will take on the world together. He should ground me though, if I feel like being an asshole. I want to be super successful and super rich, but I still want to be human. And he would remind me that --every single time I would feel like I'm above everything and everyone.” Then Brian chuckled a little. “I call him my ‘Dream Guy’ in my head.”

 

Lindsay was stunned by that. She always thought Brian didn't want any commitment, or that he really hadn't had a dream guy in his head. Guy. Yeah, now Lindsay had a big problem.

 

Lindsay let Brian sleep on her couch. She didn't attempt to do anything, she would have her time and now it wasn't. He needed Brian to trust her.

 

The next week after midterm, she asked Brian to go clubbing, saying she hadn't experienced going out to the clubs. She also said that Brian was studying so hard when they all know that he was already a genius.

 

Brian agreed to bring her to Babylon because as much as he'd like to help her, he couldn't have the courage to go to a lesbian club. Lindsay danced with him for few songs, then encouraged him to take some men to dance and maybe some more.

 

This was all her plan to divert Brian's interest in finding his dream man, well, she knew he wasn't really searching because according to Brian-- his guy was just going show up when their time would come.

 

But she wanted Brian to see what's out there. The endless seas of men to choose from, he could have much pleasure without the headache of being tied to.

 

Brian actually enjoyed his time at Babylon especially when Lindsay told him to go hooked up with some men. He was worried she wouldn't like it there, but Lindsay seemed to be enjoying herself.

 

So, Brian danced and fucked to his heart's content. It was a long time since he was here and Brian had actually missed it, he also missed his best friend. He had fucked two times that night and one blowjob. He loved the feeling of being wanted and by the looks of some people in the backroom, Brian was just not being wanted, he was being desired by those men.

 

He was so lit up all night long and Lindsay was so understanding and waited patiently with some twinks on the dance floor. They went home that night and Brian crashed on her couch once again.

 

The going out continued until spring break. Michael had joined them most of the time and the trio were out from dusk till dawn.

 

Brian still coming with Lindsay to her parents’ events and Brian had known few of the younger elites who mostly were owners or CEOs of their own companies. Brian was so inspired to be one of them and he would work hard to have that.

 

Before their junior years ended, Lindsay executed one of her schemes in tying Brian to her permanently.

 

She had readied everything and prepared for the night that she would never forget. They planned on meeting to go to Babylon but she made sure it was the night Michael couldn't get out from the inventory he was doing at BigQ.

 

Lindsay let Brian drink and fucked the whole night, then she called a cab for them to get to her apartment. Brian was so drunk and Lindsay pretended she was, too. Brian ended up on her bed instead of the usual couch he always perused.

 

Lindsay took her skirt and blouse off leaving her lingerie on. She then, drunkenly whispered to Brian that he needed to take his clothes off. Brian did, so slowly, but he did-- leaving nothing on.

 

Lindsay drooled when she saw him half hard, but she knew she couldn't just pounce on him like tigress on heat. She made one quick move to roll her body to Brian's side and put her leg between his thighs.

 

Lindsay knew Brian was drunk, but he could actually remember everything that had taken place the night before. Lindsay couldn't act like she was sober, she needed to keep her acting in order to get out of this-- Scot free-- the next morning.

 

She moaned on his side and slowly moved her pelvis to his hip, tightening her leg on his to get a little friction. She went on with her drunken moaning, breathing to his neck.

 

“Hmm, Linds, wha-- what’r ya doin’?” Brian opening one eye to peep on her. He saw her so drunk just like him and she seemed to hump on his hip with her wet pussy.

 

“Hmm, whaa--? Uhh, Am soo hornyy, Bri…”

 

Brian groaned a little, Lindsay didn't know if it because he was annoyed or just agreeing with her.

 

Then Lindsay placed her hand on Brian's chest, making sure on touching his nipple. She moved her hips more boldly and her lips touched his neck.

 

Brian was already half hard when they went to bed, Lindsay just have to do something to make him more aroused. “Bri--aan…” She moaned, then she bumped her thigh on his cock and Brian had softly moaned.

 

That made her bold enough to roll on top of him but kept her eyes closed.

 

“Linds… No--” Lindsay kissed him to stop him from talking and she did her best to make it as rough as she could. She couldn't let him think he was fucking a woman, she knew she had to be wild and rowdy.

 

She kept on biting him, scratching his nipples and lining her clothe female parts with Brian's cock. She couldn't take the panties off, not before Brian was totally into fucking her, though Lindsay was so horny that it drove her crazy. This was it, she just have to be sure that every plan she had would be completely executed.

 

She was celebrating inside when Brian's hands moved to her hips, slightly guiding her moves to his pleasure. Then they were kissing again and Lindsay whispered, “Fuck me!”, as she increased the pace of her hips on Brian's cock. She didn't want him to cum like this, she needed him to be inside her and cum in there.

 

Brian was hard and she knew they were doing it. She blindly took her panties off and let her wet folds feel the hugeness and hardness of Brian's cock. God, she was going crazy by the sensation it brought him. It made her think about the first time Sophia had finger fucked her under the dinner table. This was equally mind blowing.

 

“Wai-- wait… Condomm, we need-- condom.” Brian panted.

 

Lindsay reached the nightstand and find the one she had prepared for this night. She opened it with her teeth and making sure Brian didn't see the foil was already tampered.

 

She rolled it down on his rigid length, then rolling down to the bed bringing Brian up on top. “Fuck me!” She demanded roughly. She knew not to call his name or moaned it before he could penetrate her.

 

Then he was there. Without any words, or any foreplay, not even a kiss, he just stuck his dick in and went on riding her. It was so fast and Brian was keeping his eyes shut so tightly it crinkled the sides of it.

 

Lindsay was moaning and she couldn't stop uttering his name now. She was in heaven and she knew that they were making their future right at that moment.

 

In less than five minutes, Brian had cummed. He was panting so hard, and Lindsay waited for him to kiss her, but he didn't. He pulled out none too gently and she groaned at the feeling of emptiness.

 

Brian pulled the condom off and threw it to the floor on his side of the bed. He turned on his stomach with his head facing away from her, and in few seconds, Lindsay could hear a soft snore coming from Brian.

 

Well, the experience wasn't too bad. But, she just wished that Brian had been more gentler and maybe a little touch and kisses would be great. He didn't even kiss her neck or sucked on her tits. It would be mind blowing, too, if he just tried to go down on her. But Brian didn't do all that, he didn't even kiss her lips the whole time he was inside her.

 

But, it would be okay. It was obvious that Brian wasn't experienced having sex with women and Lindsay was happy to know that. They could practice more when they started to build their family, and she wouldn't wait for too long now. Lindsay smiled triumphantly as she rubbed her abdomen, softly muttering, “You are my way of getting him, my child.”

 

Yeah, because when her parents would know that she was knocked off, they would pressure Brian to marry her. They wouldn't think about his background, or his preference, what they would worry about was their name being tainted on. She could act like she didn't want to do it, so Brian wouldn't think that she had planned it all along, but in the end she would agree that their child needed a family to grow up to.

 

The next morning was tricky. Lindsay made sure that the condom was thrown to the trash before Brian could notice it had holes in it. Lindsay was furiously apologizing to Brian and promised that it wouldn't change anything between them, that they were just horny and drunk the other night and that they were still gays.

 

Brian had felt guilty, but at least Lindsay made sure to him what happened was something they could blame on alcohol.

 

Weeks after that, Lindsay acted like she used to be. She didn't let on how excited she was waiting to get her first pregnancy test the following day.

 

But to her disappointment, the test came negative. She tried three more times but it all had the same results. She tried testing her urine everyday for five days until her period came and she had reacted in frustration and smashed her vanity mirror with her phone.

 

She had planned it to perfection. It was her fertile days, the condom was pinched with holes and Brian didn't suspect anything from her. But she screwed it up by not getting knocked up.

 

How could she pull it off again? That might take a little while to plan again, but Lindsay had worked this long already and she could wait for few months more for it.

 

That chance had come again after eight months, when Lynette was tying knots again for the second time. Brian had come with her and the reception was terrible.

 

They planned to just end the night at Babylon and got wasted. Lindsay had been clinging to Brian since the taxi ride, she said she was so drunk she felt dizzy. Brian was drunk, too, but guided her to bed where they fell down drunkenly. Lindsay struggled to remove her dress, Brian didn't even try.

 

Lindsay nudged him, saying he needed to take his clothes and shoes off. She wouldn't stop elbowing him until Brian toed his shoes off and started to unbuttoned his shirt.

 

He just got a couple off and groaned in frustration that he couldn't seem to do it right. Then, Lindsay took over. She took his shirt and slacks off, running her hands on his chest. Brian didn't react and Lindsay thought that he was already sleeping.

 

She kissed his broad shoulder, up to his ear. Brian tried to open his eyes, muttering something incoherently. Lindsay continued to explore his body and stroke Brian's cock that was hard since she removed his briefs. Brian seemed to be a horny drunk.

 

She kissed him on the mouth, trying her tongue inside, not stopping his hand on Brian's cock. Brian was thrusting to her hand and even kissing him back, but he suddenly opened his eyes and squinted at her.

 

“Li--Linds?..”

 

Lindsay worked on his cock so hard, ignoring him and biting on his nipples. Brian moaned at that, Lindsay blindly feel the drawer and found the thing that she had been keeping there-- just in case. 

 

She rolled it on him while Brian opened his eyes again. But Lindsay took hold of his cock and sat down on it without any delays. She let out a long moaned, but started to ride Brian's cock in earnest. He held his hands onto her hips and moved with her. Lindsay tried to bring one of his hand to cup her breast, but Brian yanked it away and put it back on her hips.

 

Lindsay was getting so loud, her movements was on the right angle for her G-spots and Brian was so big and long that it was being hit every single time she slid down. Because Brian refused to hold her tits, she placed her own hand on it, rubbed her nipples and kneading it eagerly.

 

She put her other hand in front of her so very wet folds, stroking her clit in pace that she was at risk of having cramps. She didn't care, though, she wanted to have this experience be the best one, yet.

 

Brian was closing his eyes tightly again, just like the first time. Then Lindsay could feel his hand was inching down her cracks. She encouraged it by guiding it to her asshole, when Brian just circle his finger on it, Lindsay took hold of his middle finger and pushed it in. She groaned at the initial burn and the unfamiliarity of it, but she really didn't care if she wasn't getting any pleasure from it. Maybe it would be great if she got used to it.

 

Then Brian moaned as he slid his finger in and out of her ass. It hurt Lindsay but she didn't let on, she kept on riding Brian's dick and moaned with abandonment. She had her hand back on her breast kneading it together while the other was still on her clit, stroking it rapidly. Then Brian was coming, shuddering a little, followed by Lindsay who slumped on his chest after her vigorous exercise.

 

She pulled away from him and groaned at the burning she felt from her ass. Seemed Brian had used more than one finger but Lindsay hadn't even noticed it from the high she was feeling from riding his cock. She took the condom off him and she was happy to see that it didn't have any semen inside. She threw it in the waste basket near her.

 

Lindsay wanted to cuddle with Brian, but thought against it. It would already be a hard morning to face, she didn't need to add the clinging to one of the things she needed to explain.

 

The next morning, Lindsay sat on the bed waiting for Brian to wake up. She slipped on a sweatshirt and pajama pants to make him comfortable at least. She wanted to appear apologetic and undemanding.

 

Brian had actually looked terrified when he first opened his eyes and looked at her. But Lindsay worked on her drama skills to placate Brian. She told him that she was so sorry for initiating the sex the other night. She defended that she got so horny for not being with someone in two months. She promised to him that she wouldn't do something like that again, even if she was drunk. Brian suggested she should go on dating with some of her lesbian suitors.

 

Brian apologized to her, too. He said, he couldn't do that to one of his friends and that he would never allow that to happen again. Lindsay nodded, but in actuality, she was breaking inside. She hope to god that she would get pregnant by this, it looked like this was her last chance of getting Brian to herself.

 

After three weeks, Lindsay felt like climbing the walls from anxiety. She sat on her bathroom, waiting for the result of her test. After few minutes, she peeped on it and growled out of frustration. It was negative again.

 

She threw the plastic stick onto the wall and screamed. She cried for hours after that, she was so angry for the missed opportunities.

 

Seemed like she would be stuck as one of the best friends and suffer the same fate as Michael. Maybe she'd do just that, stay beside him, be the constant one in his life, the one he ran to, the one he was familiar with. Who knows, maybe their time would come and Brian couldn't escape from it anymore.

 

Years and years had past, Brian seemed to be completely different from what she had met when they were only twenty. He had become the stud of Liberty avenue, who fucks anyone who was willing, who never wanted to commit anymore, the one who seemed to love being alone. 

 

Brian was slowly blinded by the rush of feelings he got from being wanted, from being needed and he loved the idea of getting it without the hassle of being hurt at the end. He was beginning to think that this was the life he must be having, the life where he could do whatever he wanted, without anyone to answer to.

 

Lindsay supported that idea and kept on encouraging Brian that it was okay to live like that. In her mind, though, if Brian couldn't be hers, then Brian was better off being alone and lived as bachelor. At least his desire to find his dream guy had disappeared from his mind, and that was a victory for her already.

 

She met Mel when she was 24, from a friend who was having a baby shower. Melanie was attending with a friend, too. They got to talking, got each other's number and the rest was history.

 

Lindsay buried her feelings for Brian and concentrated on building a life with Melanie. She truly had fallen for her, but Brian would always be her number one. And Melanie might've felt it, because she couldn't seem to warm up on Brian, especially after knowing he had fucked Lindsay before. Michael blabbed what Lindsay had accidentally sprouted on him years ago.

 

Lindsay actually enjoyed the attention she was getting when Brian and Mel got head to head with each other. Then she was ecstatic when Brian finally agreed, after so much insistence, on her request to donate a sperm to her. She told him that Brian wouldn't have anything to worry about the kid because Mel and her would raise it and Brian could be in baby's life if he chose to.

 

“I will take care of our child, Brian. Mel and I will make sure it has a great home and we'll make sure to make that happen. I want you to be the father, Brian. I want someone to father my child because I love him-- as my friend and family, I want someone who also cares about me. It's hard to think to go to the sperm bank and have a child with someone that I didn't know. Please, Brian, do it for me.”

 

Brian did it, and Lindsay was in heaven. She didn't imagine having a child with Brian in this circumstance, though. She always thought before, that they would form a family when she got pregnant with their baby. But it didn't happen, with all the plans she concocted, it was all for naught. Then she couldn't risk having sex with Brian again after his firm promise that he wouldn't touch her like that again.

 

When Gus came and she tried to get him to be a doting daddy. She could see that Brian actually loved their son and she couldn't help it if she fantasized them being family more times than she was willing to admit.

 

Then, it came a surprise to all of them when Brian started seeing a teenager over and over again. The kid began to stalk Brian according to Michael, but he later on became a permanent member to their circle. But Justin's presence didn't really threaten her because Lindsay kind of know that Justin was only a convenient to Brian. 

 

Brian got so busy with his work sometimes, and it was an advantage and practical to have a piece of ass on your beck and call. And the way Brian was treating him, it was safe to say that Justin wouldn't really last, and it made her breathe so easy knowing Brian was treating the kid as fuck buddy and not more.

 

But when few months had passed and Brian seemed to even get more attached, Lindsay tried to get closer to Justin. She wanted him to trust her, she wanted him to run to her and tell her everything that was on his mind.

 

The kid was resilient, he was very persistent, too. And before everyone knew it, Justin had obviously gotten through Brian's barriers.

 

It didn't help when they were all seemed mesmerized by the kid’s audacity to take on with his father. Most of them were a closet case until they finished college or even older. But the kid was so brave to out himself when he was only seventeen, and he even stood proudly when his father had left him behind and moved his mother and sister to another city.

 

Lindsay was starting to resent the kid’s presence when it became clear that Brian was starting to lower down his facade when it came to Justin. The others might not notice it, but Lindsay knew, she knew him when he wasn't this Brian yet. And she knew that it was only a matter of time before Brian succumbed to his feelings for Justin.

 

But the the bashing happened, and what Brian had worked on in accepting Justin as someone important in his life had been gone to waste as he dealt with his pain and immersed himself with his pain management tactics.

 

Lindsay hadn't talked to Brian in all this, but she had her way to get to Justin. When Brian didn't visit the kid, and he'd ask Lindsay about him, she'd subtlety told Justin that Brian wouldn't want to do anything with someone that wasn't perfect anymore.

 

But that didn't loses the kid’s hope, instead it motivated him further to get well. And he did, and he also made Brian took him back and let him stay at the loft instead of his previous accommodation with Debbie.

 

At that time, they all could see how Brian helped Justin in any way he could. He was once again started to lower his guard down around Justin. He was encouraging the kid to continue his art education despite his still unstable motor skills, Brian even paid his tuition.

 

Lindsay was on a brink of having a nervous breakdown when they attended the dinner at Debbie's and Brian was acting like a teenager. He was giddy and flirting all night with Justin, who happened to get into PIFA despite his hands, and he seemed to have Brian's affection and support, too. 

 

She just thought that it was so unfair, and Lindsay was not happy about it. Then when the gangs around her started to talk about their favorite topic-- sex-- she just suddenly exploded and told them to shut up from mentioning sex all the time. It honestly was getting into her nerves that Justin got to have everything that she wanted.

 

She dedicated most of her time on thinking for some ways on how to stop the blossoming relationship between the two, and she started with the age jokes on Brian. It was a harmless jokes, but she knew the impact it would have to Brian. Then she added the jokes on becoming domestic, and that really made Brian's head go nuts.

 

It was cruel, she knew that, but Brian was his Peter, and not anyone else's, not even Justin's. And when Brian started acting out, tricking more than he was before, it left some doubts and uncertainties in Justin's mind. 

 

Michael, blessed his heart, had ran his mouth when Justin was in a bad mood one morning. Justin told Michael that he caught Brian fucking a trick on the sofa, it was the first time he brought someone to the loft since the bashing. Justin seemed to think that Brian had suddenly seen the light and turned into a devoted boyfriend who wouldn't screw around.

 

Well, Michael told him that Brian wouldn't do that, he would never do that. And when Justin asked why was he at the loft then, Michael told him it was because Brian was feeling guilty about his bashing.

 

That had started the downfall, she could clearly see how Brian struggled with his feelings, the feelings where he tried to deny yet it was obviously there.

 

Justin, on the other side, the teenager that he was, had a hard time taking Brian's callousness to him. He never thought Brian had been reacting out of fear from the strong feelings that he had for Justin. The kid took it as literal as it was being portrayed.

 

Then, he was becoming doubtful and insecure of his place in Brian's life and even they had agreed to follow some rules, the doubts and insecurities had already embedded deeply into Justin's mind.

 

Lindsay found a way to capitalize that insecurities and uncertainties. She and Mel brought him to a violin recital and let him get to know the artist. Lindsay smiled triumphantly when the violinist seemed to like Justin, too. This could get to be the reason for the ending of Brian and Justin.

 

And to her jubilation, it really did. It had ended the almost two years relationship. Justin had been seeing the violinist and had fallen for his romantic gestures and words. At the night of their comic’s launch, Justin left Brian for the fiddler for good.

 

That had been the last time everyone heard about Justin. Brian went on like a hollow version of himself. The breakup had affected him far more than anyone could think.

 

Few months later, Brian got into a car accident and had ended with amnesia. It worried Lindsay so much that everything seemed so different with Brian when he woke up from the coma. It was such a reminiscent of the twenty years old Brian that she first met in college. 

 

Her heart twisted in pain, especially when he seemed to really not recognized her at all. Then Brian looked at her like the way he did when they first met, so cold and calculating. Lindsay almost whimper when he called her, Peterson. 

 

After trying to get close to the ‘new’ Brian and utterly failed, Lindsay felt so frustrated. She remembered how she worked so hard to get closer to Brian, it took years of scheming and plotting, but in the end she didn't get what she was hoping for. Well, except for Gus.

 

Then this new Brian seemed to be more aloof and more guarded than the one she net in college, which was already a hard work to break through. 

 

On the other hand, this one was becoming the father that Lindsay was dreaming about, but his focus was only for Gus and none whatsoever with Lindsay or even Mel. He refrained from having a verbal sparring with her, too. Well, it was maybe because he really didn't remember her and how they really were.

 

Lindsay had to back off when Brian get testy with her being a little demanding. This new Brian was even more harder to read and manipulated and had actually a gall to tell her he didn't trust her. He was so suspicious how Lindsay got him into donating his sperms and gave up his rights to his son and he told that to her face.

 

And after years of trying, Brian wasn't badging. He didn't even make an effort to get to know her, and except for coming to visit Gus, Lindsay was just another person to Brian. It wasn't only her that Brian didn't seem to connect, it was all the gang actually, in exception of Michael. She thought that Michael was getting more attached to this new Brian, and he was the only source that they could have in regards with him.

 

One day though, he heard Gus mentioning something about seeing daddy's heart again. Lindsay got worried that he might be talking about Brian having chest pain or something. She tried to talk to his son asking what he meant about it, Gus only said “I said, I wanna see daddy's heart again”, which didn't really make any sense.

 

Then, Mel told her that Ted called saying Brian was seeing someone. Lindsay had the same feelings she had when she learned about Brian getting serious about Justin. But then, she knew that it could only be a tactic on his part. Brian could have only be making this up.

 

She held onto that thought, and it made to the point that she actually believed that Brian was only making the story up. Even when he confirmed what Ted told them was true, Lindsay never believed it, and she wanted to be proven right about it. The ring that he wore had made her act like a jilted wife.

 

She asked Brian to bring his boyfriend after Christmas, and to her surprise, he agreed. But she knew Brian would be coming alone for the dinner and she wanted it to be known among their friends. She wanted Brian to stop pretending that he was seeing someone and stop wearing that stupid ring.

 

And he did come alone, and Lindsay felt liberated. She had known that Brian was just bullshitting them, and she let him know that she wasn't too happy about it. Brian didn't back down and countered her barb words with his own. Melanie even got annoyed with her when Brian stated that he was being invited to an exclusive dinner.

 

The night had gone from one fucked up mess to another even more fucked up mess. She was so enraged and jealous that she had been sparring with Brian even in front of the food. She got even more irritated when he credited his action for being a great dad to his phantom boyfriend.

 

The tension had escalated just before Brian left their house. He was telling Gus he was going home to daddy's heart because he was missing him. Brian was agitated coming from the back porch, and they all learned that Brian had moved in with his boyfriend to a house they bought. 

 

This wasn't what she was thinking when she invited them all that night. But the truth had come out, one after the other. And Lindsay wanted to thrash everything that her hands could grab.

 

And the biggest surprise of the night was Justin's appearance at the hospital. Lindsay was waiting for the doctor and she was ready to argue to be let in with Brian because she was the mother of his child. But that had been squashed down when Melanie left the hospital with Gus and Justin was proclaimed as Brian's legal partner.

 

Lindsay was going mad, this wasn't what she wanted, this shouldn't be happening. She had planned for so long to make Brian the way he was before the accident. Well, maybe it wasn't really her who made Brian his asshole persona, but Lindsay knew that she was a very huge part of it.

 

Now, Melanie seemed to be on the edge, too. Their marriage was hanging by the thread already, honestly, it had been rocky for few years now. Did she really want to lose everything? She already didn't have Brian, she never had him in the first place, was she willing to let Melanie go, too?

 

Years, she spent most of her college and young adult life chasing after Brian. She was disguising it to be a worried and caring best friend, but in reality she was trying her best to trap him to her. But it didn't happen, then he asked him to help her bring a child to the world and he did. What else did she want from him?

 

He also helped them in anyway that he could, but what had Brian gotten from her? She plotted another scheme to break the already cracking relationship that he had with Justin. Instead of helping them patching it up, she used it to further the damage.

 

She knew Brian was terrified with his feelings for Justin. Years and years of acting like he was something else, the erected facade, the ever present mask of indifference-- until such time he believed the persona he created was really him. Lindsay knew all this, she was there when Brian was just this ambitious yet so grounded kind of man, just like the one he was becoming once again.

 

But Lindsay could still remember the conviction Brian had when he was telling her about his dream guy that he hope to meet in his future. She could clearly see the hope and faith in his eyes. But a decade of playing his persona had hardened Brian, until he thought it was the best way of life for him, and it worked until he met the fierce blond, the one who had balls bigger than most men twice his age.

 

Justin's was obviously Brian's dream guy, the one who got the one thing who many had tried-- some more than the others. Circumstances had set them apart, but in the end, they still found their way into each other, despite the amnesia and failed relationship.

 

How many times Lindsay needed to interfere and plotted her wicked schemes? Not to mention, everything that she did, the end results would still be the same one as before, Brian still wouldn't love her.

 

Well, not the kind that she was hoping for.

 

Lindsay was sitting in a bench outside the hospital. Melanie had long hung up on her when she didn't answer her request to just come home on the phone. She sounded hurt and sad, and maybe a little resigned, too. Lindsay had to act with her brain on this one.

 

Melanie was pregnant, she had chosen to carry it despite the fact that she had some medical complications before. She did it even when she was at the height of her career. Mel had done everything, from fighting her battle with her parents for her, to overlooking her undying loyalty and fascination with Brian and she had done all she could do to give them a better home and family, the one that she didn't have growing up.

 

Did Lindsay wanted to waste that just because she was still feeling vengeful about her unrequited love? Or was she still hoping that she could have her chance with him after all this years?

 

She dialed her phone and waited for the other line to pick up. When it did, she didn't wait for anything, but instead she said, “I'm on my way, I'm coming home to you and Gus”, then she ended the call.

 

She called a cab and drove away from the hospital, away from the man who took her heart the very first time she saw him, the man that she would love until her dying day, the man that she knew would never be hers.