Midnight Whispers
QAF Brian and Justin Fanfiction

CHAPTER 10 – LEARNING FROM THE STUD

 

BRITIN – NEXT DAY

 

BRIAN

 

                “I cannot be the only one thinking that Michael was over reacting to…”

 

                “When doesn’t he over react?”

 

Saying that he goes back to feeding the cats, having taken care of me earlier, naturally there was reciprocation in the shower.

 

                “Lilah down.”  I murmur.

 

She nuzzles my ear and pads towards her bowl, sticking her nose in, she then looks to me and mewls.

 

                “Salmon’s too cold.”  I answer at his arched brow.

 

                “No you don’t spoil her or play favourites at all…”  He grumbles picking up the bowl and sticking it in the microwave for 10 seconds.

 

                “Nope I don’t she has standards and expects them to be lived up to.  It’s not my fault that the others like the less refined life…”

 

The rest of my words are swallowed into Justin’s honeyed mouth, he slides across my lap and buries his fingers in my hair, tilting my head to the side and deepening the kiss.  I feel him unbuttoning my shirt and then the coldness his abandonment, I was all for pouting when he returns with a paintbrush.  Pushing the shirt of my shoulders he gently brushes and blows away any hair he can see that is not mine, I try not to whimper.

 

                “Much better, now where was I?”  He purrs.

 

We lock lips again and slowly he grinds his hips.  I slip my hands under his shirt and stroke his creamy skin and pull his shirt over his head.  Before I can go any further my phone rings.

 

                “If that’s Michael I shall go round and shove that phone up his…”

 

                “It’s Hunter.”

 

We exchange confused looks as I answer, Justin leans in so he can hear too.

 

                “Uh hi Brian, um…”

 

                “Hey Hunter everything okay?”

 

                “I just wondered if you were um mad about yesterday…”

 

                “Of course not.”

 

The silence stretches on.

 

                “Was there something else?”  I ask.

 

We hear him inhale and Justin’s eyes widen and he grins.

 

                “Uh Hunter can you hold on a second?”

 

                “What?”  I demand.

 

                “I think he’s trying to ask for some um tips.”

 

                “Tips what are you…oh fuck no, surely not!”

 

He smirks

 

                “I’m just messing with you.”

 

                “Not funny twat!”

 

                “Sorry about that, what else can I do for you?” 

 

                “I need some advice and I can’t ask dad...and well…”

 

We are both stunned into stillness, we both know how difficult this must be for him.

 

                “I can be at the loft for two is that okay?”

 

                “Thanks.”  He whispers and hangs up.

 

                “Wow.”  Justin breathes

 

I bring our foreheads together and sigh.

 

                “Okay tell me what to say.”

 

MICHAEL

 

I cannot believe this Ben and Brian slept together twice, fucking twice.  I don’t care that it was at the White Party that is unacceptable, they lied to me and if he thinks I haven’t noticed how him and Steve are cosying up well he’s wrong!

 

HUNTER

 

I have just hung up on Matt having reconfirmed date night, here and he’s packing a bag, I am not freaking out too much, oh who the fuck am I kidding I am shitting bricks over this, I wish Brian would get here quickly…and there’s the buzzer.

 

                “Hey how you doing?”  He asks helping himself to a beam I wish I had thought to do that.

 

                “Um fine, just fine.  Uh have a seat won’t you?”

 

He cocks an eyebrow but does settle down at the island and looks at me.

 

                “How about I start?”

 

I nod.

 

                “Am assuming you want to know how the ultimate top can bottom?”

 

I nod.

 

                “Simple.  Justin pushes that button for me and only Justin.”

 

I let out a low whistle of admiration…go blondie!

 

                “Have you been shown, um consideration before?”

 

I nod.

 

                “So what’s the problem?”

 

                “Matt’s a top and he’ll want to…and that might remind me of…”

 

                “Ah I understand.  So bottom from the top.”

 

                “Huh?”

 

                “Grab a glass and let me explain.”

 

For the next hour I sit there and listen in amazement and know that I made the right decision in asking Brian.

 

As he leaves he turns to me.

 

                “The most important thing, you need to know is that you don’t have to do anything, Matt will wait, I see that.  Have a good evening, whatever you do.”

 

FAAL & ZEE’S BROWNSTONE

 

FAAL

 

                “Have you got everything?  Condoms, lube, wine and what else am I missing?”

 

I come to a halt to see Zee and Matt looking at me in bewilderment.

 

                “What?”  I ask

 

                “You want to hold his hand…”  She drawls sarcastically

 

I huff out a breath and scowl.

 

                “I just want it to be perfect for them…”

 

                “It will be what it will be without your help or advice.  Matt, go enjoy yourself and call us when you reach.”

 

Matt shakes his head and leaves.  She pulls me into her arms and cuffs me gently on the chin.

 

                “He’s had relationships before that had more baggage than this and I have never seen him so happy, so leave it be sweetheart.”

 

I close my eyes and sigh.  Pulling her close I nod and hope for the best.

 

BRITIN

 

JUSTIN

 

Brian is just pulling up and he doesn’t look too traumatised. 

 

                “How’d it go?”

 

                “Why don’t I show you what I told him?”  He sweeps me into a soul shattering kiss.

 

RED CAPE COMICS

 

MICHAEL

 

I have been trying Ben for the last hour or so and it keeps rolling to voicemail, I bet he’s fucking Steve.  Isn’t it funny how Taylor never responds to anyone but him!  Yeah right, how could I have been so stupid and to think I wanted to make a go of this, no wonder he kicked me out so soon.  Wait is that David?!

 

THE LOFT

 

HUNTER

 

I check the chicken, luckily grandma sorted out the food for me as I am just too nervous.  He should be here soon.  I almost leap 10 feet in the air when the buzzer went.

 

                “Hi.”

 

                “Hi.” 

 

He puts his bag down and pulls me into his arms.

 

                “To quote T.I. we can do whatever you like…”

 

I smile and loop my arms round his neck and for the next few minutes we just kiss and I can feel myself relaxing.

 

                “I bought wine, both red and white, which would you prefer?”

 

                “Um white first and then we can have the red later.”

 

                “Why Hunter are you trying to get me drunk?”  He smiles and nuzzles my neck.

 

                “Maybe.”  I chuckle.

 

                “Oh I also bought the Wii, I’ll set it up whilst you play Simon Homemaker…ouch!”

 

I swat him on the back of the head and leave him to set up and within half an hour we are slugging it out on a boxing game. 

 

                “Okay appetite worked up where’s the food?”  He demands wiping his brow dramatically.

 

I plate up and we eat at the island.  I keep stealing glances at him to gauge his mood.

 

                “Please relax.”  He murmurs as he leans across and kisses me.

 

                “Okay, sorry it’s just…”

 

                “I know just relax, it will be what we want it to be okay?”

 

We put the dishes away and the remains of the chicken in the fridge.  He opens the red and we sit back on the sofa. 

 

                “Want to watch a movie?”

 

I shake my head

 

                “Want to make out?”

 

I nod and slide into his arms.  His mouth is so soft and warm and fits me just right.  I feel one hand sliding up my shirt and the other sliding into my pants.  I dig my fingers into his hair and kiss him deeper, he takes his hand out of my pants and I whimper, much to my surprise.

 

                “Um need to make some room.”  He mumbles and adjusts his cock.

 

We lock eyes and I flick a glance at the bedroom.

 

                “You sure?”

 

I nod and get up, he takes my hand and leads me in.  Gently and quietly we undress each other kissing the skin that becomes visible.

 

                “Mmm, that feels, feels good.”  He moans as I brush his nipple

 

He rolls me over on my back and kisses a trail to my bellybutton, then licks and sucks at my abdomen.

 

                “Oh, so nice!”

 

He chuckles and looks up.

 

                “Nice, I was aiming for hot.”

 

I grin at him and swat him on the head.

 

                “Keep going doofus.”

 

                “Now how is that romantic?”  He asks before nuzzling my cock through my boxers

 

                “Oh, oh my!”

 

He’s stroking my thighs and nuzzling and I am grabbing the sheets as it feels so good!

 

                “Stop, stop wait please!”  I gasp bucking my hips

 

                “What’s wrong, too fast?”  He looks worried.

 

                “Want, want to touch you too.”  I pant and tug him up to kiss me.

 

We explore each other’s bodies giggling like school girls when we hit a good spot on each other.

 

                “Matt, I’m ready.”  I murmur.

 

Turning over he sets me astride him and rolls a condom on himself and on me…I shiver at that.  Gently he applies lube between my cheeks and then on himself and then lifts me up a bit so that I am hovering above his throbbing cock.

 

                “Oh God!”  I whimper as I slide down

 

                “So hot, you feel so hot!”  He cries out.

 

Leaning forward I start to move and the room is filled with the sound of our skin, our cries and our pants.

 

                “Ah!  Ah!  Ah!”  I scream as I start to crest.

 

                “Ho-hold still let me, please let me!” 

 

He holds my hips and thrusts up and then my world explodes

 

                “Matt, oh God Matt!”

 

                “Hunter!”

 

I collapse on his chest as we both shudder out our orgasms, I open my eyes about 10 minutes later to see him starting down at me in amusement.  He has cleaned us up and covered us with the duvet.

 

                “I passed out?”

 

He nods and brushes his fingers against my lips.

 

                “Yep I am that good.”  He grins

 

I swat him on the arm and bite my lip.

 

                “If it helps, I love you.”  He whispers against my lips.

 

                “I love you too.”

 

We turn on our sides and go to sleep wrapped round each other.