Midnight Whispers
QAF Brian and Justin Fanfiction
Story Notes:

All publicly recognisable characters, settings, etc., are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is no way associated with the owners, creators or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

Chapter 1: A single whisper in the air not too loud but it’s there…

 

Summer 2012

 

Mel and Lindsey’s House

 

MEL

 

I rolled my eyes as I could see Gus come to a halt at his bedroom door, his face set in a scowl and the angry blush coming up his neck. 

 

                “Why?  Why are you going through my phone?!” Gus shouts and Jenny drops the phone in surprise, it hits the side of the desk shattering the screen.

 

“Wha…how long have you been standing there?”

 

“Oh for fuck sake look what you’ve done!”  He bellows picking his phone up and advancing on Jenny who wisely scoots towards me.

 

“If you hadn’t made me jump I wouldn’t have dropped the phone!”

 

“Gus watch your language!” I shout at him as Lindsey comes in trying to placate an about to explode Gus

 

                “Are you actually kidding me right now?!  She was in MY room checking MY private phone…”

 

“Lambskin...” Lindsey begins soothingly whilst glaring at me…okay I am not helping matters… “It can be repaired, but right now you need to calm down and let her explain”

 

“Well…I just wanted to know when he was going to see Uncle Brian and Uncle Justin so…”

 

“When I go to see MY fathers is none of YOUR business!”

 

The heavy sigh Lindz lets out reverberates round the room.  Gus has been getting progressively unhappy for months and if I am honest Jenny is not helping by behaving like this but he should not have sworn and shouted at her, he could’ve handled this a lot calmer, when he’s like this I can’t stop seeing his father

 

                “Look Gus, I just want to see my dads’ as well so we might as well make one trip to-…”

 

                “It makes sense Gus…come on stop being such a spoilt brat!  Jenny he’s going next weekend it will be fine, right Gus?  In fact why don’t we all go?”

 

Gus looks between the three of us his mouth drops open before he blinks rapidly and heads toward the door stopping briefly he snarls.

 

                “How come she can take after her father but I can’t!”

 

Toronto Airport – friday afternoon

 

The silence in the car was deafening not only was Gus not speaking to Jenny he was also not speaking to his mothers.  His earphones were firmly in his ears and as he had also inherited his dad’s long legs he used them to his advantage stalking ahead of them towards the gates as they tried to keep up with him.  Once cleared they settled in the first class lounge and once again Lindsey tried to reason with her son.

 

LINDZ

 

                “Gus please…”  I pulled his earphone out earning a glare worthy of his father as he put it back in and moved away from me.

 

                “What are we going to do Mel?  We can’t solve the problem if he doesn’t talk to us!”

 

                “Well if he had just told Jenny when he was going his phone would not have broken!”

 

Unfortunately, for Mel she hadn’t taken into that just because his earphones were in doesn’t mean that the music was on, bopping his head he continued to listen

 

                “But at least he got a brand new phone out of it, he should be thanking her, the screen should just have been fixed but no he had to get a brand new phone!”

 

Jenny decided to join the conversation.

 

                “Exactly!”

 

Out of the corner of her eye, Mel watched as Gus slowly stood and went to the desk.

 

                “Wonder what he’s doing?”  Mel murmured.

 

                “More sulking” Jenny replied.

 

Gus retook his seat and a few minutes later the flight was called and we went to board.  After a while it became clear what Gus has been doing, he had changed seats and was no longer sitting with us

 

                “Oh for fuck sake!”  Mel griped “You have got to be kidding me!”

 

                “Mel please, can we just get through this and hope that at least he’s in arrivals with our luggage waiting with Justin!”

 

Mercifully it was a quiet flight after that, maybe we just needed time apart to all cool down. 

 

I heaved a sigh of quiet relief when I spotted the familiar blond head of Justin, his sunshine smile in full effect, he had come in from NYC and waited for us, he frowned when he saw no Gus.

 

                “Where’s Gus?”

 

                “Sulking.”  Jenny snarked

 

                “Jenny you are not helping!”  I snapped having finally reached the end of my tether with her and her sigh of exasperation reminded me of her father and not in a good way.

 

                “Oh there he is.”  I breathed in relief.

 

Justin looked at Gus and his frown deepened – I could him struggling to compose himself as they hugged and I watched Gus mouth “not now” at him then we followed him to the car.

 

****WAALAAS****

 

Britin – early evening

 

BRIAN

 

Michael, Ben and Hunter and I were are in the lounge, waiting for them to arrive, the beam is taking the edge off my excitement it’s been a month since Justin has been home and a week since we last touched. I glanced briefly at them loathed to take my eyes off the driveway Ben looked a little tense and Hunter bored, Michael was practically vibrating with pleasure.

 

                “I can’t wait to see my little JR…” he trilled “It’s going to be great just us real parents and kids”

 

                “Real parents?”  Ben and I echoed, with Ben looking at Hunter who shrugged.

 

I let out the breath I had been holding when I saw the car pull up and my Sunshine’s smile.

 

                “Finally” I sighed happily

 

We headed out to help them with their cases, Michael stopped short causing Hunter to run into the back of him.

 

                “Dude!”  He griped as he walked round him rolling his eyes, he fist bumped with Gus and grabbed one of the girls’ cases

 

                “What the hell are you doing here?”  Michael stared at Justin surprised

 

                “I live here, remember, he bought it for me…”  Justin muttered rolling his eyes

 

                “I meant I thought you were in New York…I” 

 

                “Michael, let’s get inside, I am sure Lindz and Mel could do with a drink and something to eat” Ben nudged him forward as he spoke.

 

                “Absolutely.  Uh Jenny you don’t need to take all of your cases in, just the small bag.”  Lindz called out

 

                “Huh?”  Jenny said.  “I thought I was staying here?”

 

                “Only tonight honey.”  Mel said.  “You are going to be spending the rest of weekend with us at the loft before going to your dads’.”

 

                “Okay I guess.  But hey, at least there’s no spoilt sulking brothers there!”  She cut her eye at Gus

 

He stopped swallowed hard and stalked indoors, taking only his cases with him.

 

Justin came into my arms and I happily sank into the warm honeyed depths of his mouth and I carded my fingers through his hair, he moaned and stood on tiptoes turning his head to deepen the kiss whilst grinding his hips into mine.  I pulled his lower lip into my mouth alternatively sucking on it or swiping with my tongue, he groaned loudly, I moaned as he snuck his hands under my shirt and scraped his nails along the sides of my waist then pulled me into a tight hug. 

 

                “Must you!”  Michael snarked

 

Finally having to come up for air, Justin shouted at his retreating back

 

                “Yes we must!”

 

I chuckled at Michael’s petulance and tightened my embrace.

 

                “’So something is up with Gus” he murmured into my chest “he looks on the verge of tears”

 

I kissed the top of my favourite blonde’s head then I pulled him inside.  Gus went straight upstairs and I followed, giving Justin a quick squeeze.

 

                “Hey Sonny boy, what no hug for your old man, I am hurt” I teased him but my smile faded when I saw his face.  “Gus, what is it what’s wrong?”

 

                “Can we talk about it later, I don’t want to be around them right now”

 

I nodded and took a step with my arms open and he barrelled into my chest taking heaving breaths.  I rubbed soothing circles on his back and eventually his breathing steadied before he let go and got back to unpacking.

 

Justin pressed another glass of beam into my hand when I rejoined them, I kissed his temple muttering later then pulled him with me to our favourite chair and settled him on my lap as he tucked his head under my chin Michael sighed and rolled his eyes.

 

The girls came in chattering away with Mel and Lindz having helped themselves to a large glass of white each. 

 

                “Where’s Gus?”  Ben asked

 

                “Still unpacking, not sure he’ll be down for a while” I replied.

 

Mel rolled her eyes as did Jenny.  Justin and I too exchanged a look clearly there was trouble in Muncherville

 

I took a deep swallow enjoying the warmth in my lap, he slowly sat up licked a stray drop from my bottom lip and then swiped my cupid’s bow before he resettled himself smirking.  I shifted slightly under him and he giggled.

 

Lindz sighed and was about to say something but I shook my head at her determined to speak to Gus first before I heard anybody else’s side

 

                “Did I smell food, is there something cooking, I am a bit hungry?”  She asked heading to the kitchen

 

“Yeah Alice left some fried chicken in the oven and fixings in the fridge, she said it should be done in about an hour and time is almost up, if you guy want to go ahead and eat you can, I will eat with Gus same for you?”

 

Justin nodded and smiled up at me, snuggling deeper into my embrace.  The girls headed to the kitchen with Hunter on their tail, if there’s food you will quickly find Hunter, I thought to myself not as fast as you would Justin, and even though he was still a mouthy little shit we are both very fond of him and he and Gus had become close over the years

 

                “Fixings?  Did you just say fixings?”  Justin teased licking another wayward drop of beam

 

                “Shush twat!  How was the prep for the show?”

 

                “Good, I have a couple more to finish, that won’t take more than a couple of weeks, and then I am home until Thanksgiving apart from the show”

 

                “You aren’t overworking your hand like last time?”

 

                “Brian…”

 

                “I know, I know but I am being purely selfish, I am hoping for a massage and you give a better one with your right…” I grinned wolfishly at him

 

                “Brian!”  Justin blushed and slapped me in the chest and Ben chuckled quietly

 

Michael snorted into his glass, I narrowed my eyes at him, as he coughed and spluttered.

 

                “Went down the wrong way” he croaked and winced slightly as Ben thumped him on the back

 

                “Okay, so what did you want to talk to me about Mikey?”

 

He shook his head.

 

                “Oh nothing it can wait.”

 

                “Why you gave me the impression that it was important last night what with the urgent whispering”

 

Again he shook his head.  Ben fixed him with a hard stare and folded his arms.  Justin looked at them and then tapped my glass I nodded and he untangled himself and went to the cart.

 

                “I wasn’t whispering I was just talking quietly”

 

Ben was now starting to glower.

 

                “Mickey come on…”

 

                “Nothing, like I said Bri it can wait…”

 

                “Look I am going to be busy with Gus and Justin, after dinner tomorrow, we have plans from Sunday for the next week at least so just spit it out for fuck sake.”

 

He shifted in his seat not looking at me, I looked at Justin, whose lips had tightened as did the grip on the glass.

 

                “You want money don’t you?”

 

Michael looked at him angry and stood up his face full of petulance

 

                “I am asking my best friend to…”

 

                “No Michael…”

 

Michael looked sharply at Ben, it would seem that Muncherville is not the only place with problems.

 

                “He’s my best friend, he doesn’t mind…”

 

“I mind, Michael, me!  Remember me!  Your husband!”

 

                “We” Justin stated firmly

 

                “What?”  Michael barked

 

                “We hold everything jointly, so if you are asking Brian then you would need to get my agreement too, so how much do you want?”

 

Michael snorted again

 

                “What the fuck did you have to do to get him to agree to that?  Brian were you high, drunk or both?!”

 

I took the glass from Justin’s hand, he was squeezing it so tightly I thought it would break.  He leant back into my chest and I took a sip of beam and mentally counted to 10 whilst I savoured the burn.

 

                “We asked you a question Mikey.  How much do you want from us and what do you want it for?”

 

Ben sighed heavily, rubbing his temples.

 

                “See Ben I told you were making a big fuss over nothing!  Roughly, $300,000 to help towards Hunter’s college and refurbishing the store” Michael replied and gave his best puppy dog eyes at me

 

At that moment, Hunter came in, he was gnawing on a bone once it was picked clean he swallowed happily

 

                “What’s all the fucking noise about and what about my college?” 

 

                “Nothing.”  Michael said quickly looking at Ben

 

Hunter and Ben exchanged looks.  The silence stretched on.

 

                “Look we’ve discussed this, if I live to go I am going to pay my way besides I will qualify for scholarships, well I presume so I haven’t done much research but I will…”

 

Justin looked at me and I nodded, letting him take the lead in this conversation.

 

“Hunter, we would be honoured to help with your education, consider it a gift, if you don’t use it for college then use it for whatever you want.  You are a mouthy little shit but you are our mouthy little shit.  Michael you will need to set up a repayment plan for the remainder and those payments will go towards a college fund for Jenny – we will get Ted to invest that for you, that way you are paying for her college and obviously you wouldn’t miss a payment…”

 

“How did you come up with that?”  I tipped his head up and looked into the blue eyes I love so much.

 

“My thoughts exactly!”  Michael muttered

 

“Ben, is this something you can live with?  I mean the repayment schedule as you don’t get a choice with Hunter, please just so we can end this?”  I asked him

 

Ben smiled, nodded and blinked a few times as did Hunter; giving himself a quick shake Hunter announced he’s still hungry so he and Ben head back to the kitchen, we pretend not to hear the sniff or watch him lean into Ben as they disappear from view.

 

“You know I asked once before and I ask again…when did you become; such a clever devil.”  I asked Justin nuzzling his ear before kissing that spot he loves so much

 

He shivered and ground his ass into my crotch, I growled and tightened my arms round him.

 

“But Brian…”  Michael began to whine again

 

Justin stiffened and glared at him.

 

                “Oh my fucking God!  I have just realised what you were planning!  If I wasn’t here, like you thought and Brian said yes you would’ve just waltzed off with the money knowing Brian would never have asked for it back!  You do realise that that would never have worked!  Even if he got the money from his own private account! I would still have insisted on a repayment schedule?!”

 

                “So you don’t have a partnership on everything…” Michael smarmed, though his victory was marred by the guilty look in his eyes, I pinched the bridge of my nose as the headache started to make its presence felt.

 

“Jesus fucking Christ!  You weren’t asking for fifty bucks…for fuck…I am going to see Gus!”

 

And with that I gave Justin the glass, turned heel and took the stairs two at a time, needing to get as far away from my best friend as possible.

 

JUSTIN

 

I finished off the drink taking great pleasure in the flare of annoyance in his eyes as I placed my lips where Brian’s had been.

 

                “Don’t be obtuse Michael, he still would’ve have told me but once again you’ve got what you wanted, but not quite how you wanted hmmm? Well, if you don’t like the terms go to a bank, see how far that gets you.  Now I am going to see what the hell is wrong with my son!”

 

I gave him one more dirty look and walked away, pausing slightly when I saw Ben in the door way, he smiled apologetically at me but I patted him on the arm and headed up to Gus’s room.

 

BEN

 

I don’t normally drink the hard stuff but Michael had pushed me to the nth degree but of course he couldn’t just keep quiet.

 

                “Well thanks for your support!  Do you know how much you humiliated me by not backing me up?!” 

 

                “I never supported you in this and I didn’t embarrass you that was you and your idiotic sense of entitlement!  Now let’s go eat something!”

 

And with that I stalked out of the room not caring if he followed or not.

 

****WAALAAS****

 

JUSTIN

 

I took a deep breath and knocked on Gus’s door and made my way in, the sight made my heart stop, father and son were on the bed with Gus staring at the floor with tears brimming but not falling as Brian stroked his hair.

 

                “Gus please just tell us whatever it is just tell us.”

 

His voice was thick with emotion, I swallowed hard.  Brian nudged him gently

 

                “Come on Sonny boy…”

 

                “I just wanted this one time to be us…” he murmured.  “Just you me and Papa here alone.”

 

I sat on the bed and took his wrist stroking the back of his hand.

 

                “But like always she comes with and like always is mostly staying here but this time they are here too and I…” 

 

                “She being Jenny?”  I asked gently

 

He nodded and took a deep breath, Brian wiped away the tear that rolled down our son’s cheek.

 

                “Do you know that’s how my phone broke?  She was trying to find out when I was coming and I startled her and she dropped it but of course mama said that if I had just told her what she wanted to know it wouldn’t have happened!”

 

                “Why did she want to know when you were coming?”  I asked

 

                “So she could phone her dad and let him know, so that he would casually mention it to dad so he doesn’t have to pay for the ticket for his daughter and it happens every fuck…sorry but it does and even when you guys are coming to Toronto…and then mama bitched about me getting a new phone and I couldn’t sit with them anymore so I didn’t and…”

 

Brian pulled him firmly into his arms and finally Gus let go and wept; we locked eyes and I saw anger…anger and tears.

 

                “Gus, I think it would be good if you maybe have a nap and come down later okay?  You want us to stay with you till you go to sleep?”

 

                “No I’ll be okay, I will just wash my face and maybe read, you’re not mad at me are you and I’m not spoilt am I?”

 

Brian snorted and cuffed him gently across the chin before kissing the top of his head.

 

                “’Considering I would be the one doing the spoiling that would be a no.  Later Sonny Boy”

 

                “Later dad”

 

****WAALAAS****

 

BRIAN

 

Justin wrapped his arms round me and buried his face into my chest.

 

                “Poor Gus, the only time she’s not been with him is when he comes to New York.  I’ve always noticed how much happier he seemed in those visits, had no idea this was why”

 

I raised his chin and saw the love he has for Gus clear as day.

 

“I know you always said that you don’t do what you don’t want to do but after today…”

 

                “And I don’t Sunshine, this shit ends today.”

 

All eyes turned to us when we came into the kitchen and conversation stopped.

 

                “Where Gus?  He seemed really down earlier?  Shall I go see him?”  Hunter asked

 

Justin smiled and nodded, chuckling slightly as Hunter snagged another piece of chicken on the way.

 

Lindz cleared her throat and took a deep breath.

 

                “Before you say anything we have spoken to Gus.  Tomorrow’s dinner is cancelled, we will tell everyone else but after today we want to be alone with him.”

 

Lindz and Mel looked at each other dumbfounded.

 

                “What?  Did he tell you how he treated Jenny and he’s not been speaking to us for the last 10 days, well done asshole reward bad behaviour!”  Mel bristled

 

Justin snorted and ground his jaw.

 

                “Oh so it’s okay for you to reward Jenny when she does wrong then?”  I asked            

 

                “What is this about?”  Ben demanded.

 

                “Well there was a tiny disagreement between Gus and Jenny that…”  Lindz started

 

                “Tiny disagreement?”  Justin snapped

 

I looked across at Jenny who looked steadfastly at her plate and then at Michael and there it was again, that look of guilt in his eyes and now it was joined by the defensive crossing of his arms across his chest.

 

                “What tiny disagreement?”  Ben looked at Jenny for an explanation.

 

                “I broke his phone by accident – well just the screen, but he surprised me and he had a total meltdown over it and if he had just answered the question it would not have…”

 

                “Why were you checking his phone, Jenny, it’s his phone, supposing he did that to you, would you have liked it and then to have broken it as well, wouldn’t you have had a meltdown?”

 

Justin and I exchanged looks, Ben was beginning to sound less Zen.  Jenny shifted in her seat.

 

                “Well I wanted to know when he was coming to see Uncle Brian and Uncle Justin…”

 

                “What for, what does his visits to his fathers have to do with your visits to us?”

 

Again, Jenny looked at her plate, I took a deep sip of my wine and continued

 

                “It was about Gus wanting to spend time with us alone, but not being able to because Jenny always comes.”

 

                “Are you saying that my daughter is not welcome here?”  Mel snapped

 

                “No he’s not Mel and you know that!  But you have to agree considering they had this “tiny disagreement” it might have been best for them to have time apart?”  Justin reasoned

 

Out of the corner of my eye I could see Hunter come in and he did not look happy, so he and Gus had talked, he piled some chicken on a plate and headed back out, at least he was eating, which was more than I could say for Justin

 

                “Can you at least put on a vegetable, use napkins or cutlery…?”  I hollered

 

                “That’s what our fingers are for and he has an en suite!”  He bellowed back.

 

Ben snickered and shook his head.

 

                “I am waiting for an answer Jenny” he turned back to her.

 

Michael stood and put his arms round Jenny’s shoulders.

 

                “I don’t like the way you are talking to my daughter Ben.  I suggest you moderate your tone”

 

                “Michael!”  Lindz and Mel said as one…for once

 

Ben stood up and placed his napkin on the table, his hand trembling and a look of hurt on his face, Justin was immediately by his side, murmuring something and whatever it was he said he managed to persuade him to head back into the lounge, closing the door softly behind them.

 

                “Papa wait!”  Jenny gasped and ran to the lounge

 

I picked up some food, turned heel and went to join my Sunshine leaving Michael and the glowering Munchers to it.

 

MICHAEL

 

Shit I should to have said that to him, but the way he was lecturing her like she was late with her homework was too much.  And now I have to deal with the Munchers, well fuck that, I’m going up and will apologise to him in my own way and all will be fine.

 

                “I’m going up now…”

 

                “Michael…”

 

                “No Mel, not now, I have to speak to Ben first.  We will talk tomorrow now that, thanks to Gus, we have all this free time!”

 

I stomped upstairs passing Hunter on the way, heading for more food I suppose.  Gus was in his doorway and I smiled at him, he didn’t smile back.

 

LINDZ

 

                “Well this was fun!  I never thought I would ever say this but I will be glad to get out of here tomorrow.  And I cannot believe Jenny…”

 

                “Neither can I and I didn’t help matters either.  Don’t look at me like that.  We’ll take her to her fathers’ tomorrow and we will have a nice little chat!”

 

                “Justin was right.  We shouldn’t have come here you know or at least we should’ve gone straight to the loft and taken Jenny with us.”

 

She nodded and sighed heavily.  I took her into my arms, she softened a little.   I know how hard it was for her to concede especially when it comes to the Kinney men.

 

BEN

 

Jenny’s trying her best beseeching puppy dog look, it’s not going to work.

 

                “What you did was wrong, hurtful, unfair and deceitful you need to apologise”

 

                “But dad said that Uncle Brian doesn’t mind.  I’m sorry Unc…”

 

                “To Gus, Jenny, you need to apologise to Gus.  Your father and I will discuss his part in this later.  Now go to it.  And then get ready for bed we’ll be leaving early in the morning.”

 

JENNY

 

Oh shit papa looks really pissed!  And Uncle Brian and Uncle Justin look so…disappointed in me…I head out taking the stairs slowly gives me time to think, okay I should not have done the phone thing but it’s not fair that he gets this place to himself all the time, okay it’s not as if they treat me differently unlike the way dad does with Gus, I knock on the door, Hunter opens it he does not look friendly.

 

                “What do you want?”

 

                “To apologise to Gus”

 

                “Off your own back or did you have to be told?”  He hasn’t budged from the door

 

I have the good grace to look guilty and he scoffed and Gus cursed quietly.

 

                “Wow just wow.” 

 

The door was shut firmly in my face.

 

BEN

 

I waved away Justin’s offer of another drink and get up to leave.

 

                “Look guys, I am really sorry about all of this, if I had known what Jenny was doing…”

 

Brian quirked an eyebrow and drained his glass.  He stood stretched and pulled Justin to him hard, he cupped his ass and gave it a squeeze, it was subtle but Justin arched upwards their eyes never leaving each other.

 

                “You’re not the one who should be apologising Ben.”  Justin demurred

 

His hands clutched suddenly at Brian’s shirt and their breath quickened.

 

                “True enough.  Well, um good night then.”

 

I had barely made it to the first stair when I heard the lock click and the sound of a body being slammed against the door…hard

 

I paused outside our bedroom then stepped inside.  Michael was propped against the headboard naked, with a smile on his face and stroking his way down his chest, as I approached the bed he crawled towards me then looped his arms round my neck stroking my hair and grinding his hips.

 

                “However are we going to pass the time Professor?”

 

                “Well I am going to go and use the bathroom and when I come out…”

 

                “Yes professor…”

 

                “You be naked elsewhere as I will be going to sleep!”

 

With that I pulled his arms from me and slammed the bathroom door…hard.

 

JUSTIN

 

He’s sucking my tongue and my arms are above my head clasped in one hand the other is tugging frantically at my shirt a button pings off somewhere, his frantic grinding is almost pushing me through the door.  He lets go off my wrists and kneads my scalp, the little groans and growls he’s making make my cock twitch and swell, I don’t think I am going to make it, another pull at my shirt, another button.  He mouths my neck licking behind my ear.

 

                “God, ummmm, wait, stop…”

 

                “Please, baby, please don’t make me stop, need you, need you so bad…”

 

My eyes start to flutter shut, groaning I push against him again as another button pings off.  I feel his cock twitching against my abdomen as he grinds and tries to rip off my shirt and suck on my neck at the same time. 

 

                “Shirt, not the shirt, just God…oh God…oh…no seriously let me take it off…uh, ah, not there wait just wait, please…oooh…uh…Prada suede last season!” I cry out

 

He blinks at me takes another deep breath and starts to work on my jeans, licking and nipping at my thighs.

 

                “Unnhhh…oh Jesus!

 

                “Shirt off now!”

 

Whislt trying to keep from cumming I had forgotten I was supposed to be getting naked but seeing him already so and his cock dripping spurred me into action.  The cool wood made me squirm but all that was forgotten as he took me down whole, I arched upwards and reached down to grab his hair.

 

                “Holy mother of…”

 

                “Mmmm…lift your leg…lift your left leg onto my shoulder”

 

I did so and that pulled me deeper down his warm throat.

 

                “Shiiiiiiiiiit!  Fuck oh my God!”

 

He chuckled causing me to buck twice then spread my cheeks and despite having an idea what he was going to do when he hit my prostate I screamed and tugged hard at his hair.

 

                “Oh God oh God!  Not like this…need you, need you inside me!”

 

He ignored me and kept sucking and fingering

 

                “Please!  Please!  Oh please Brian!”

 

He whirled me round and slammed into me, I pushed back loving the feeling of him every time.

 

                “Bastard, mother fucking bastard!”

 

Bracing myself against the door, he lets go pounding into me with every word.

 

                “Best.  Friend.  Like.  Fuck.  Bastard!”

 

He kicks my legs wider and tightens the grip on my hips, yep there are going to be bruises and sitting down may be a problem later, wait oh God did he just change angles!  I shudder and claw at the door and a litany of curses come from him as he pistons in and out of me.

 

                “Kiss me!  Oh God, umph, uuuuuuhhhh, kiss, oh-oh please!”

 

He leans forward and fuses his mouth to mine still pumping, then he stiffens and roars out my name, two seconds later I thrash in his arms, clawing the door, chanting his name, shuddering and then my world goes black.

 

I am not sure how long I was out for but I am being spooned in his arms on the rug in front of the fire, I feel him shaking so turn to face him he has tears in his eyes.

 

                “Brian, I am so sorry, so sorry…”

 

He snorts and wipes his eyes and he’s laughing not crying.

 

                “What?  What’s so funny?”

 

                “Two things.  One, we are going to seriously have this room sound proofed, met Hunter in the kitchen raiding the chicken he said to keep it down and two, Prada suede last season really?! 

 

I had the decency to blush.

 

                “Well it is!”

 

                “Twat!”

 

****WAALAAS****

 

KITCHEN

 

BRIAN

 

We had a nice and gentle shower fuck before meeting everyone for breakfast.  Hunter tsked and shook his head at us muttering about people being too old for this kind of thing.   Ben chuckled, Mel and Lindz rolled their eyes and Michael looked tired and seemed to be sulking.

 

                “What’s up with you Mikey?”  I asked

 

                “Nothing just tired!” 

 

Justin poured me some coffee, did my toast and helped himself the bacon and eggs warming in the oven, he sat down a little too quickly and winced; I snorted he slapped me on the arm

 

                “Where’s Gus and Jenny?”  I asked Hunter

 

“After I threatened to give him a wet Willy and not in his ear, they are having a long overdue talk, you know about respecting each other’s boundaries.” 

 

His kept his head down but we could see the blush creeping up his face, Ben patted his shoulder

 

                “Thanks son.”  He murmured.

 

He nodded and continued to shovel food in his mouth but a small smile tugged at his lips.  I knew that look, that’s his “I am going to throw you under the bus” look, I sat back in my seat with a smirk

 

                “You know I don’t know how Alice does it.”  He snorted

 

They all looked at him in confusion…except Justin he simply smiles back at me

 

                “Clean up after you two have finished, I mean seriously how many condoms do you use a week roughly?”

 

                “Hunter!”  Ben exclaimed

 

                “What?  They were at it all night and loud so very loud!”

 

                “Hunter that’s enough!”  Michael snapped

 

                “None.”  I replied

 

Hunter’s jaw dropped as did everyone else’s

 

                “None?  You mean you guys are..?”

 

                “Yep.”  Justin replied and continued to eat. 

 

                “What!  When the fuck did this happen?”  Michael snapped

 

                “Michael, as I have always said…” I began

 

                “He’s not fucking you, so it’s none of your business!”  Ben snarled.

 

                “Well done Hunter!”  Michael griped

 

                “What did I do?  I simply asked the question you’re the one who queened out over it!”

 

Just then Gus and Jenny came in and although they were both looking a little red eyed they did look happier.

 

                “Dude you good?”  Hunter asked

 

Gus smiled and nodded, he plopped down next to me and quirked an eyebrow, oh yeah my Sonny Boy is okay.

 

                “Um dad, papa would it be okay if…”

 

                “Gus I am sorry, I handled this badly, I had no idea what was going on but that is a discussion for another time and place.  Please can you forgive me?”  Mel asked

 

Gus and Lindz gawped at her, before Gus simply nodded and she let out the breath she was holding.

 

                “Um uh what were you going to ask Gus?”  Justin stuttered

 

                “Huh?  Oh yeah, would it be okay if…”

 

                “You want Jenny to stay here for the weekend?” Michael said.

 

                “No Uncle Michael that’s not what I was going to say.  We would like to revise the visiting schedule.  When one comes to the Pitts the other stays at home…but once a month we both come here…and…and Hunter does too?”

 

Justin didn’t even have to look at me.

 

                “Sure.”

 

                “Great!”

 

                “So Jenny is staying here then?”  Michael asked confused, Ben let out a loud sigh.

 

                “No dad, I’m going with moms and you, Hunter is staying here.”

 

                “I am?”

 

Ben rose and again patted his shoulder.

 

                “Yes dude you are.”

 

Michael looked around but could see he had no support so stomped upstairs.

 

                “Guess you’ll be heading off now?”  I chuckled

 

Ben rubbed the back of his neck tiredly.

 

                “This is going to be a fuck of a long day!”

 

After they left Brian made good on his word and cancelled the dinner.  He told Ted about the loan to Michael and the gift to Hunter.  Gus told his dads and Hunter exactly what he and Jenny discussed and their promise to each other to be honest when it came to their dads, whilst they could understand her jealousy they were still annoyed but Gus said it was over and wanted to move on, they were in a better place now and a good time was had by all in Britin…

 

…over at the Novotny-Bruckner’s a good time was not had by Michael.  Jenny told them what she and Gus had discussed about her jealousy and their promise to each other.   Being ripped a new one by Mel was bad enough over the way he manipulated Jenny but when Ben mentioned the money and the conditions attached, Mel was immediately on the phone to Ted inviting him and Blake for dinner to sort out the paperwork.

 

By Monday afternoon, they both had their money although Brian had to employ every intimidating stare in his repertoire to get Hunter to sign the forms. 

 

Michael was still smarting, not only did had he been forced to pay the money back, completely dismissing that this is for Jenny, but Brian and Justin are now monogamous, well that is just not fair, how come the Stud and to his mind quite frankly Slut of Liberty Avenue has all the fucking, literally, luck!

 

 

 

Chapter End Notes:

Please review kindly and constructively.  Thank you xx