Midnight Whispers
QAF Brian and Justin Fanfiction
[Reviews - 17] Printer
FeatureSummary:
stories/767/images/15878772_283583632044737_149622559_n.png

 

















Written for the QAF Gift Exchange 2016 for guavejuice

Gift Request: Video canon-compliant, Feed Me Diamonds by MNDR. I'd LOVE it if my gift vid with have that version of Diamond because it's such a stunning song and goes together with B/J's story imo :)

Other Specifications: Any AU that has something like B and J as Historic figures and so on.

The story is based on your other request for an AU with a historical setting. This is definitely AU, and definitely a mix of history and fiction.

Rated: GENERAL
Categories: Historical Fic, QAF-U.S. FICTION, Alternate Universe Characters: Brian, Justin
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 5 Completed: Yes
Word count: 8134 Read: 23553
Published: January 04, 2017 Updated: January 10, 2017
Story Notes:

Beta: Xrifree

A/N: Oookay. So, first my apologies; I know you wanted a video, but unfortunately, I have ZERO video skills (except for viewing). I had to write you a story instead. I watched the video, listened to the song, and read about the singer's inspiration for writing it, especially her frame of mind at the time of writing it, and tried to capture that mood in the story - also, you will find some of the lyrics scattered through the story. I seriously doubt that this is anything close to what you had in mind, but I hope that you enjoy it nevertheless. I hope you had a wonderful Christmas, and all the very, very best for 2017!

 


 

The QAF Gift Exchange on LJ is a wonderful community, and there are many, many excellent stories, graphics, and videos on it. Please do check it out here: http://qaf-giftxchnge.livejournal.com/

Like all my stories, this one too would not have been possible without my incredible beta, who, not only is a wonderful friend who puts up with my incessant whining 24/7, but is also an incredible beta who will make sense out of nothing, and help formulate a story from wisps of ideas. 

 


 

Disclaimer:

Based on the show 'Queer as Folk' by Showtime. All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended and no profit is made from this work.

This work contains lyrics from the song ‘Feed Me Diamonds’ by MNDR. I take no credit for that artist’s work. The title ‘Two Loves’ comes from Lord Alfred Douglas’s poem of the same name. Lastly, this work is quasi-historical, and as such contains fictionalized accounts of real people who existed in the past. All effort has been made to represent them accurately. All mistakes and inaccuracies are my own.

 

1. Part I by Lupin111 [Reviews - 4] (1370 words)

 

2. Part II by Lupin111 [Reviews - 2] (1214 words)

3. Part III by Lupin111 [Reviews - 2] (1879 words)

4. Part IV by Lupin111 [Reviews - 2] (2171 words)

5. Part V by Lupin111 [Reviews - 7] (1500 words)