Midnight Whispers
QAF Brian and Justin Fanfiction

Brian's POV

Walking into Babylon and feeling the thumping music is exhilarating. I feel it sinking into every nerve and relaxing all my tension. I order a double shot of Jim Beam and lean up against the bar, looking over my possible prospects for the evening.

I see him right away and feel that oh-too-familiar aching in my cock. I walk towards the man and watch his blond hair flow over his shoulders with every movement he makes. I stare at him intently and I am filled with lust. Dancing close to my prey I wrap my arms around him and the blond turns around, smiling at me. I see something more in his eyes than lust and suddenly I feel a bit uncertain but I can't move.

He has the most beautiful crystal blue eyes I have ever seen and I feel myself being drawn into them instantly. I lean down and capture the man's moist lips with mine. He kisses me back with desire and passion. An amazing spark flies between us. I am unsure of its meaning but I know I need to fuck this man right now. Deep inside my gut I know this is more than a fuck; that there is something about this man, but I can't think about it now so I push it back into the depths of my mind.

"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

Justin's POV

I let the music overtake me. As I am dancing I feel a change in the atmosphere of the club. Turning I look to the door and see the most beautiful man walk through. His tall, fit body and chestnut hair are intoxicating. I feel my breathing labor and my heart race. There is something about this man and I have to have him, even if for a moment, I want to lose myself in him.

I am pulled out of my thoughts by two arms draped around me. Turning around I look into piercing hazel eyes that burn into my soul. He leans down, capturing my lips with his and I melt under his touch. A jolt of electricity runs through my body and I can't recall ever feeling like this before; not even when Ethan was still alive and that thought alone scares the shit out of me.

He whispers into my ear. "I want to fuck you. I want to fuck you all night long."

I look up at him and nod, losing all thought of fear, just concentrating on the moment. He takes my hand and we run to his Jeep and drive to his place. No words are spoken, only stolen touches and moans.

Entering the building we ride up in the elevator. The man's strong arms embrace me as he kisses my lips again with tenderness and passion. I pull away and see a strange expression on his face, full of hesitation and uncertainty. Suddenly he forcefully presses me up against the wall. His movements are animalistic as he nibbles on my neck.

I let out a deep throated gasp as a tingling sensation cascades through me. I feel him smiling into my neck as he licks and nips. Tearing at my clothes, he moves me away from the wall walking me backwards. I hear a click of a door unlocking and sliding open. I am amazed he can open the door and still kiss me without skipping a beat and I wonder how many times he has done this before. Quickly I push those thoughts out of my mind.

The man leads me to the bed, never breaking contact between us. He pushes me onto the bed naked and I watch with lust as he undresses in front of me. There is a sparkle in his eyes as he smiles at me then crawls onto the bed, covering my body with his own.

I feel complete for the first time in a long time. His warm body brushes gently against mine, as he tenderly touches my face and looks at me with longing. Something about this man is drawing me in deep, but I am aware of the game. This will be the only night and I fall in synch knowing it can never be more.

"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

Brian's POV

Slowly I run my hand over his silky skin. I caress his face looking into his blue orbs and wonder what he is thinking. I can feel his body shivering underneath me as our eyes lock and then he smiles, blushing slightly. I find myself wishing that this could be more and I wonder where these thoughts are coming from.

I tune them out by giving in to my animalistic need. Licking his lips I thrust my tongue into his mouth and we spend a long time just tasting each other. He lets out a moan that travels directly to my cock. Grabbing the lube and condom, I prepare him and myself, then enter him gently, letting out a moan. His tightness around my cock is breathtaking.

Gasping, I look down and smile at the man underneath me and our eyes remain in contact as we slowly start to move. He licks his lips and groans as he meets my thrusts willingly, bringing our bodies to earth shattering orgasms that make us both cry out in ecstasy.

I pull out and fall on top of him from exhaustion. I am stunned how easily I move into his touch as his warm hand softly caresses my back. Lifting up I start to get off him but he places both his hands on my cheeks and stares into my eyes as if searching for something, anything, I'm not sure. He then pulls me down into another kiss

The feelings this man is awakening in me are distracting. I can't handle feeling so vulnerable so I pull back and smirk at him. "So, does Mr. Good Fuck have a name?" I ask sarcastically with my tongue in cheek expression.

The look in his eyes tells me he is onto my game and smirks back with a chuckle; "Justin Taylor."

For the first time in ages I am stunned and I bark out a surprised laugh. "No shit?"

He looks at me confused. "What's so funny?"

Carefully I sit up and extend my hand to shake his. "Brian. Brian Kinney."

Justin looks confused for a moment as he scrunches his brow. When the realization of who I am sinks in he shakes my hand laughing, then falls on his back in the middle of the bed. He watches me for a couple of moments in silence then sits back up.

"Well this is kind of an awkward situation," he blushes.

Lighting up a cigarette I lean back against the wall, trying to act nonchalant when in actuality I am nervous as shit. Having these feelings is bad enough but then to find out he is going to be my daughter's in-law. Christ! I eye him. "Yeah, really awkward considering I was just about to kick you out like I usually do when I'm done with a trick."

I give him the old tongue in cheek and he smirks then nods his head at me. "It's okay, neither of us knew," he answers while putting his clothes back on. "I'll go." He flashes me an amazing smile and I feel my resolve caving in.

I get up, put my jeans on and walk into the living room, rubbing my brow. I feel so weak and vulnerable wanting an excuse for Justin to stay. Clearing my throat I watch as he walks down the steps toward the door. "Justin, since you are no longer technically a trick...I mean fuck we're family in some sort of fucked up manner. Why not stay and have a drink? We can talk about our kids."

"Sure," he tries to hold back a smile.

Grabbing two beers out of the fridge I toss one in his direction and he catches it like a pro, then smiles brightly. I sit on the sofa and kick my feet up on the coffee table and Justin does likewise. Turning to look at him I feel myself being drawn back into his blue eyes and I wish I understood this feeling that is growing inside me.

Justin sets his beer down, then pulls back his long blond hair, tying it with a rubber band. Leaning back I take in the view. "I was wondering when you were going to pull your hair back. You look hot."

He blushes then chuckles. "Are you going to flirt with me or are we going to talk about the kids?"

"I thought maybe I might do both." I take a swig from my beer and smirk, kicking back on the sofa more comfortably. "Jonathan tells me he was a product of you and Daphne's one night adventure into the hetero world."

Justin almost spit out the beer he was about to swallow. "He fucking told you that?"

Chuckling I look at the embarrassment spreading on his face and try to make him feel more comfortable. "You know, you're not the only gay man who ever wanted to make sure. How the hell do you think Gwen came about?"

"No way! I thought Gwen said she was artificially inseminated."

"Oh, no, her brother Gus was. Personally I would have fucked Lindsay again but Melanie would have punched my lights out."

He has a confused look on his face. "So you're bi then?"

"Fuck no! Lindsay and I just have a special bond. I would do anything for her. She's my best friend and I care for her deeply."

He slides down on the sofa getting more comfortable. "I understand. I feel the same way about Daphne. When she asked me to be her first I didn't think twice. It meant a lot to me that she would trust me so completely." Justin's passion when he speaks is so breathtaking and I cling to every word. "I just never thought we would have a kid together. We thought we were so careful." He sits up straighter and turns to me. "But I don't regret it. Jonathan has been an amazing son." He blushes slightly. "I'm sorry, I ramble on and on sometimes."

Scooting closer to Justin I put my hand on his leg and he jumps slightly. Something about this man, with all his enthusiasm and desire, fascinates me. "Sorry is bullshit." I shrug my shoulders. "Plus, I like hearing you talk, and I understand how you feel about Jonathan. I feel the same way about Gwen. Having her has made my life better somehow."

"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

Justin's POV

When Brian puts his hand on my knee and moves closer I'm surprised and a bit confused. I look into his haunted, yet affectionate, hazel eyes, and take in every word he speaks. I breathe them into my soul. I know the tenderness he is sharing with me is something to be treasured for a lifetime.

There's a touch of sadness in his eyes as he continues. "I've always tried my best to give Gwen all my support and be the best father I could be. It was difficult though." He swallows hard and the pain in his eyes burns into my heart. "I did not have it good growing up. I never wanted her to be tainted from my own childhood."

Gently I touch his cheek and he pulls away swiftly, seemingly confused by my loving sentiment. He watches me intensely and the desire I have to caress him overtakes me. Placing my hand upon his cheek he leans into my touch. "Brian."

He shakes his head, not wanting me to speak. He touches my face gently, outlining my jaw and then brings me in for a kiss. When he speaks his voice is gruff. "I don't want to talk about it." He swallows hard again.

"What do you want, Brian?"

He laughs nervously. "I want to fuck you again, if that's what you're asking, but we can't. I have a one-time only policy," he smirks at me

Chuckling, I flash him a brilliant smile. "I thought you wanted to fuck all night long."

"Things changed." His words are harsh but tinged with tenderness as well. The look he is giving me shows me there is so much more to Brian than meets the eye.

"I am so on to you."

Quickly he changes the subject. "I could not believe it when I saw Gwen with all that metal in her face."

Choking out a laugh, I realize how uncomfortable it is for Brian to express his feelings. I decide to go with the flow and the change of conversation. "I understand how you feel. I felt the same way. When I last saw Jonathan he had no sense of style and now he looks like..."

Brian finishes my sentence. "Like he walked out of a vampire flick."

"Yeah, exactly."

I watch as Brian stands up and walks to the bedroom. He comes back, raising a brow and holding up a joint. "Want a hit? " He takes a drag and hands it to me. "They are good together, you know?" He looks over to me and has a genuine smile on his face. "I just can't believe all this hetero shit though. I mean fuck! Now I have to do the wedding planning shit with the ladies." He takes another hit and I can see him relaxing.

Taking the joint from him I take another hit and grin from ear to ear. "Better you than me."

"Really? Just for that you're coming with us. It can be a family affair."

He gives me a strange look and it hits me what he just said. A family affair. It is rather odd that we just slept together. Even though there is no real relation, we still kind of are family. I have to push back my need of wanting to fuck him again. I notice the liquor cabinet across the way and stand, comfortably walking over and grabbing a bottle of Jim Beam.

"Sunshine, are you planning on boozing me up and taking advantage of me? What will we tell the kids?"

I tilt my head giving him a questioning look. "Sunshine? Where the fuck did that come from?"

He sits down on the floor taking the bottle out of my hand. "You figure it out." He takes a long swig, handing the bottle back to me.

Taking it I gulp down a decent amount and cough a little. I put the bottle on the table and wipe my chin, feeling the burn all the way down my throat.

"Careful, Sunshine," he purrs. "You don't want to get drunk now. Who knows what might happen?" he teases, tongue in cheek.

"Fuck you," I spit out.

He laughs and stands up. "Gladly." He looks at me seductively, taking a hold of my hand and pulling me to my feet. "Come on."

He lays me down gently on the bed, fully clothed, then crawls up next to me, laying on his side and smiling at me sensually. With that one lone gesture I know there is something between us; something more than just a fuck or a suck. I see commitment. Even this early in the game it is very evident. It's in his body language and his expression. I can even see through his pain and hurt.

Slowly, he undresses me and places soft kisses all over my body. This is not just fucking, he is making love to me fervently. I'm not even sure if he is aware of his actions or the sensations they are evoking in me. When I wake from this dream I am frightened he will pull away, leaving me feeling utterly alone and helpless.

"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

Brian's POV

The sunlight is hot against my skin, waking me. As I roll over I feel a warm body next to me. Fuck. How did some trick worm their way into my bed all night? Sitting up I pull the covers off the trick and am about to yell at him to get the fuck out. I'm frozen when I see the beautiful creature lying in my bed and then I remember what happened the night before. I smile, remembering the love he radiated into me last night. Softly I run my hand down his back, enjoying the feel of his silky skin against mine.

He turns and smiles at me. "Good morning."

Not thinking I lean down, giving him a kiss. "Good morning."

Getting up I walk into the bathroom and shut the door behind me trying to figure out what the fuck just happened. I step into the shower and let the hot water soothe my body, trying to come to terms with how I am going to handle this situation. I am drawn out of my thoughts by the squeak of the shower door opening. Fuck. I turn around and Justin places his warm hands on my chest. My breath catches in my throat, clearing away my emotions. I look at him pointedly. "What the fuck are you doing?"

He speaks gently. "Brian, stop fooling yourself. I want you and you want me. There is no reason this should be an issue."

"It's just that easy?" I say mockingly.

"It can be."

He places both of his hands on my face, rubbing his thumbs on my cheeks, then he pulls me down into a surreal kiss. The emotions he is summoning up in me swirl through my spirit and I'm leaning into his every touch. We begin our dance, naked bodies touching each other tenderly until we become one for just a moment in time. His moans send pleasant shivers down my spine as I thrust hard inside him, taking us over the edge.

I lean against his small frame, our breathing synchronized. I pull away from him and take off the condom. When I look deep within his twinkling blue orbs I see something that frightens me. It's pure and honest love. Kissing him briefly, I leave the bathroom, needing to get away from these feelings.

I walk into my bedroom and hear loud pounding on the loft door. "JESUS CHRIST! I'll be right there!" I yell trying to put on a pair of jeans. When I open the door Guinevere and Jonathan walk in holding hands.

Clearing my throat I look at them stunned, realizing the strange predicament this is going to be. "Umm, Hi. What are you two doing here so early?"

Gwen laughs. "Jesus Dad, it's ten o'clock in the morning." She looks around the disheveled loft sniffing. "Shit, it smells like sex, pot, and alcohol in here. You have a fucking party or something?"

I chuckle nervously. "Something like that."

She shrugs it off knowing me well. "Anyway, we stopped by to see if you wanted to join us at the diner. We were going to share the good news with everyone and I wanted to ask Auntie Em to help us put the wedding together."

"Oh, that old queen will just love you forev..."

Before I can say anything further Justin's voice breaks though the chatter. "Hey, Brian, any chance you have a tooth..."

Turning around I see him standing in just a towel looking dumbfounded at our kids.

I smirk at him and motion to the kids. "Hey Sunshine, look, we have company. The toothbrushes are under the cabinet."

I'm shocked when I turn around and Gwen and Jonathan are beaming from ear to ear. I have to put them in their place right away. "It's not what you think. It was just a fuck, and then we found out who we were so I couldn't just kick him out." I know I must be fumbling over my words and I'm really not sure how to explain this. Especially when I'm not even sure what it is.

Justin walks down into the living room as causal as can be in his towel. "Face it, Brian, you wanted me. I'm still hot for a guy my age," he smirks. "And it was more than just a fuck. It was several, even after you knew who I was."

I can feel my face paling and I run my fingers though my hair trying to think of a way out of this whole mess. Fuck.

Justin opens the fridge grabbing some water and smiles at me mischievously.

"Dad, I didn't think you were coming to town until tomorrow," Jonathan says.

I look at him in disbelief. "You just found out your father just fucked your future father-in-law and that's all you have to say?"

He shrugs his shoulders. "Well, yeah. Gwen and I knew this would happen when you two met, so in all honesty, it's really not that much of a surprise. We even talked about it last night. Isn't that right, honey?"

He turns to look at Gwen and she kisses him softly on the lips. "That's right, sweetie."

Justin walks over to give both our children a hug; "I just decided to come early and see the sights." He walks past me, smacking me on the ass, then returns to the bedroom to get dressed.

Jonathan lets go of Gwen's hand then walks up to me, leaning in closely. "If you hurt him," his tone is gruff and filled with emotion. "I'm the one you will have to answer to. Don't you dare break his heart." He pats me on the shoulder. "Besides that, welcome to the family," he says with a smirk.

"Shit! It was just a Fuck! Why do my words always come back to haunt me?"