Midnight Whispers
QAF Brian and Justin Fanfiction

 

Justin's POV

Gripping onto the sheets below me, I close my eyes, enjoying every inch of Brian as he penetrates deep inside me. I tilt my head back and groan in erotic pleasure when he takes hold of my cock and strokes it fervently while he holds my hip firmly with the other hand. I hear his breath hitch as his orgasms begin to shake through both of our bodies. We cry out each other's names in ecstasy.

 

I slide down on the bed with exhaustion and Brian slumps on top on me. He turns us to the side, then thrusts inside me one last time and moans in satisfaction. I groan when he removes himself from me. I tuck my head into my arms and try to hold back my emotions. Tenderly Brian glides his fingers down my back whispering soothing words in my ear.

 

Feeling my chin quiver I stifle a breath, holding back the tears that are threatening to fall. I have never felt as much love from Brian as I have tonight. I admit it has left me feeling scared. I wonder if he will leave me when he realizes how much of himself he has given to me. I know we have exchanged rings and he has confessed his feelings for me, yet there is still this small doubt inside my mind. I keep feeling as if this is all a wonderful dream that I will soon wake from. I feel ashamed when a whimper escapes from my lips

 

Brian rubs small, soothing circles on my back. "Justin, are you okay? I didn't hurt you, did I?"

 

Rubbing the moisture from my eyes I turn over and smile up at my lover. "No, you didn't hurt me. Quite the opposite in fact."

 

Brian smiles at me and wipes away another tear that that has seeped from my eyes. His hazel orbs search deep into me and penetrate my soul. Suddenly I see what I have been dreading; the fear clouds over, glazing his eyes. My heart aches when he turns away from me and grabs a joint off the side drawer, then lights it, inhaling deeply.

 

I sit next to him and gently take the joint from his hand, taking a hit. "So, you going to tell me what's going on?"

 

"No."

 

I nod my head and take another hit as I trying to release fears. I hand it back to him and lay back on my side, rolling away from him. I take a deep breath and close my eyes. I know it's best to let Brian come to me when he is ready.

 

The room remains silent for a long time with only the sound of Brian softly inhaling and exhaling the joint. The smell of pot lingers in the air relaxing me. Just as I am about to drift to sleep Brian's voice breaks through the silence. "Justin, do you think it's true?" He sounds nervous.

 

I roll over to face him and sit up raising my brow. I wonder where in the hell that came from. "Brian, you need to give me a little more here. Do I think what's true?"

 

He sighs dramatically like I'm supposed to be able to read his mind. "What Jonathan said about past lives?"

 

I shrug my shoulders. "I never really thought about it. What about you?"

 

He clears his throat. "I didn't think about it until tonight." He remains silent for awhile then turns to look at me with pleading eyes. "What would you say if I told you I was having memories?"

 

I chuckle slightly and he raises his brow looking a bit perturbed. I quickly lay my hand on his. "I'm not laughing at you Brian. I guess the first thing I would honestly think would be; was I there with you and was I any good?" I smile at him brightly.

 

He laughs heartily and the stress lines that were under his eyes have vanished. He leans over and kisses me softly. "Oh, you were there, and you were definitely good, but you were different."

 

"How so?"

 

He smirks at me mischievously and reaches over to grab a cigarette. He shrugs his shoulders and lights it, then takes in a deep drag, letting out the smoke while laughing. "You wouldn't believe me if I told you."

 

I feel myself getting a bit agitated. "Try me."

 

He takes another drag and squints his eyes at me. "You had breasts."

 

I'm not sure if I should be amused or upset. "I had what?"

 

Brian snickers taking one last drag then puts the cigarette out. "You had a twat too."

 

I run my fingers through my hair trying to comprehend what he is telling me and wondering if I even believe it. Clearing my throat I look at him. "Are you trying to tell me we were straight?"

 

He cocks his brow. "No, I had a twat and breasts too."

 

I let a laugh erupt from my belly. "That is so fucked!"

 

"I agree." Brian reaches out his arms for me and I lay my head on his chest. He holds me tight as my own memories come flashing back to me. Dreams that I had in my childhood that never made sense.

 

She sobs gently against my bosom. I rub her back gently. "I'm sorry, so sorry. I…I never meant for this to happen; to fall in love with you and hurt you." The ancient language lingers on the tip of my tongue.

 

She sits up looking me directly in the eyes and I am taken aback by her youth and beauty. She can't be any older than 15. Her light brown eyes reach into the depths of my soul. I love you more than anything in this world. You are my best friend." She leans her forehead against mine and I feel her warm breath on my face. "We both knew this could never last. We have both been betrothed to others since birth."

 

I watch in wonder at her bravery and strength and then lightly touch her on the cheek. "No matter who I am with, you are my beloved."

 

She draws away from me and moves her hand up to the golden serpent hair pin that holds her locks tightly in place. She pulls the pin letting her light brown, wavy hair flow freely over her shoulder. She looks at me intensely as she slowly pulls a sheath off the pin, revealing a small double edged blade. She slides the sharpened blade against her skin without a flinch and blood begins to seep from the wound. She looks to me for permission and I nod my head in approval, letting her take hold of my shaking hand. I watch as the sharp blade touches my skin and my blood bubbles to the surface.

 

She lays her bleeding palm against mine and whispers. "We are forever connected in time. You will be the only one I can ever give my heart to. You are forever my Immortal Beloved." She kisses me softly then whispers in my ear, "You are the brave one. I'm not sure how I can live without you. I know my heart will harden in time." She swallows heavily.

 

I take her in my arms burying my face in her hair, letting the tears come over me. I pull away and watch as she tries to hide her emotions. I lean in and kiss her firmly.

 

I am pulled out of my memory as Brian gently caresses my hair. "Do you think I'm crazy now?" he whispers in a hushed tone.

 

Pulling away I take hold of his hands and shake my head no. "How could I, when I have had memories too?"

 

He looks at me with shock and relief as he takes me back into his arms. We lie back down and drift off to sleep.

 

 

Brian's POV

I am awakened by the harsh ringing of the phone. I quickly pick it up. "What?!"

 

I hear Lindsay giggle on the other end. "And a good morning to you too, Bri."

 

I feel the tension rising up in my body not wanting to deal with the real world so early in the day. "Why the fuck are you calling so early?" I growl out in frustration.

 

"Jesus Christ, Brian, you gave us a scare last night. I wanted to know how you were doing. By the way it's hardly early. It's noon."

 

I rub my free hand over my face. "I'm okay, don't worry. Justin took very good care of me last night," I say mischievously.

 

She laughs. "I just bet he did. I'm glad to hear you're okay."

 

"I'm fine. I'll talk to you later."

 

Before I can hang up she calls out to me. "Brian?"

 

"Yeah?"

 

She clears her throat and sounds slightly nervous. "Were you able to talk to Gus last night? You know, about not liking cock and pussy at the same time?"

 

I laugh slightly. "We talked."

 

"Well, how did it go?"

 

"Lindsay, Gus is almost 18 years old. This may not be something we like, but apparently he is really in love with Zack and Sara." I shudder slightly. "God forbid."

 

I hear her giggle. "It is strange, isn't it? Do you think he...they are really all in love with each other?"

 

I clear my throat. "You know I don't know much about love, but I do know that our son is very happy and we need to let him make his own choices. We'll just have be there to pick up the pieces when it all falls apart."

 

Lindsay is silent for a moment then sighs. "I guess I overreacted again? "

 

"Maybe a little," I tease, "but I did too."

 

"Thank you Brian. I'll let you go. Oh and just a heads up. Gwen was here this morning. She's going to be coming by to see how you are doing and I think ask you about the double wedding."

 

"Oh shit!"

 

She laughs at me. "Bye Brian, and good luck."

 

 

"Bye," I mutter as I hang up and flop back down on the bed.