Midnight Whispers
QAF Brian and Justin Fanfiction
Author's Chapter Notes:

Here is a link for the song I posted in this chapter. The song fits perfect with this chapter.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BR-ZgZHySKg

 

I am the One

From the dark side of your dreams

I am the One

The one who hears your screams

I am the One, I am the One

I am a vampyre a - calling for your love

I am the fire that burns within your blood

I am the One, I am the One

I am the One, I am the One

No bars or chains can keep me from your bed

Nothing on earth can get me from your head

I am the One, I am the One

I'm the angel of your desire

Burning in the night

I'm the pyre, I'm the fire

Come to set you alight

I am the One

Forget the past, live only for tonight

How many loves have shared such pure delight?

I am the One, I am the One

I am the One, I am the One

I'm the angel of your desire

Burning in the night

I'm the pyre, I'm the fire

Come to set you alight

I am the One

Rest now, my love, let troubles slip away

I shall return on the darkening of the day

I am the One, I am the One

I'm the angel of your desire

Burning in the night

I'm the pyre, I'm the fire

Come to set you alight

I am the One

~*~ INKUBUS SUKKUBUS (I Am the One)~*~

 

 

 

Justin's POV

Tilting my head to the side I smile at Brian, taking in his beauty. The street lamp gently caresses his skin with a golden glow and his hazel eyes sparkle down at me. A smile creeps across his face as he gently cups his hand underneath my chin and rubs his thumb tenderly over my lips. He then makes a show of moistening his lips with his tongue. My heart races as I watch his sensual gesture. He leans down to capture my lips in a passionate kiss. Our mouths and tongues dance to the rhythm of our heartbeats.

 

Brian soothingly massages the back of my neck as his left hand slowly traces down my spine. He plants his hand firmly on my lower back and pulls me in closer and I gasp at his forceful approach.

 

My breathing is rapid as I let my body melt into his touch. He draws away from my lips, and then kisses down my jaw as his warm, wet lips suckle gently on my delicate skin. He nuzzles his head softly on my cheek sending pleasurable shock waves through my body and straight to my cock. His chestnut hair feels silky against my skin. I can hear him murmuring and moaning frantically and I grip his arms tightly; silently asking for him to make love to me.

 

Brian understands my request and his tongue licks the side of my neck up to my ear. He nibbles gently on my ear lobes, sending a pleasurable shiver through my soul. He brings his hand up to my chest and rubs my nipples through my clothes. I instantly groan and my cock grows even harder.

He glides one finger down my chest and torso and hooks his hand firmly into the waistband of my pants. He rests his forehead against mine breathing heavily. "I want to fuck you," he rasps in a seductive tone.

 

I nod my head yes and he smiles, and taking hold of my hand leads me up to the loft. After we enter our home Brian closes the door and presses me firmly against the metal frame. I look deep into his lust filled orbs and detect worry in them that I did not notice outside. "Brian, what's troubling you?" I whisper as I glide my hands down his arms.

 

Brian ducks his head for a moment and shudders under my touch. When he looks up, our eyes lock and instantly and I feel our souls linking even more than before. My heart aches as I see the confusion cloud his hazel orbs. "Please Brian, tell me what it is. "

 

He clears his throat. "I don't think I can even explain what's troubling me even; even if I tried. " I can tell by the tone of his voice that the subject needs to be dropped for the time being. Quickly I wrap my hand behind his neck and bring him into a fervent kiss. I lightly lick his mouth seeking entry and his warm breath blends with mine. I massage my tongue against his and our hands fervently grope each other's bodies, removing clothing with sensual desire. My cock throbs achingly and his hard cock is pressed firmly against me in urgent need of attention.

 

 

Brian's POV

Looking into Justin's intense crystal blues I know he wants answers, and truthfully, I do to. I can't bring myself to talk about my visions. If I said they didn't frighten me at least a little, I would be lying. And frankly, the thought that I could have been a muncher in a previous life sends unpleasant shudders through my body. Then I look into Justin's eyes and I know I would be with him in any way possible. Because I do love him, no matter how much I try to fight it. I have never felt anything more exhilarating than when I am with Justin.

 

I am drawn into his handsome features as the street light glistens on his pale skin. Tenderly I cup his chin and rub my thumb across his sensuous lips. More than anything I want to taste them. When our lips meet, my thoughts are sent into a whirlwind of images of the woman who haunted my earlier visions. The more intense our kiss, the stronger the visions become. Carefully I massage my fingers on the back of his neck, and then I let out a moan feeling his love penetrate through my soul.

 

The images of the woman move within my thoughts. I see her smiling at me from a distance; she crooks her finger and beckons me to come closer. Her movements are sensual and a sheer material barely covers her blossomed breasts. It opens in the center as it swishes over her light ebony skin. My eyes graze down to her belly button and I can feel my heart quicken as I lick my tongue across my lips. She giggles mischievously.

 

I make my way closer to her and she moves her hands to her breasts lightly circling her nipples under the thin cloth. I bite the edge of my mouth trying to prevent a moan from escaping. She trails her hand past her breast and reaching her belly button she bats her thick black lashes at me, then moves her hand further down to the small patch of hair above her womanhood

 

I feel a tingling sensation growing inside me, and walking closer to her I place my hand upon her breast. She smiles and looks into my eyes. Gently I rub her nipples between my fingers and she tilts her head back and releases a moan. A smile spreads across my lips, and then I lean over and capture her luxurious lips with mine. She slips her sweet tongue inside my mouth and I feel the heavens molding us together.

 

Justin's warm lips nibbling on mine bring me back to this reality. I feel myself growing nervous from the visions and wonder if they are true or have I lost my mind? I trace my hand down Justin's spine, wanting only to think of him and his hard cock pressed firmly against mine. I draw my hand down his back planting it forcefully against his lower back. I draw away from his lips and have the desire to smell and taste his delectable skin. I suckle gently down his jaw.

 

Slowly I feel myself pulling out of the visions until it is only Justin and myself in my thoughts. I am so grateful the visions have passed that I tenderly nuzzle my head against his cheek.

 

Justin playfully pushes me onto the bed and sliding up toward the headboard I smirk at him. "What are you doing?"

 

He straddles my thighs and gently lays down on me. He holds his weight with his hand placed on the bed above my shoulder then he kisses me again thrusting his hard cock against mine. I let out a low groan and he smiles. "Mmm, I'm just fooling around. "

 

I smile up at him. "Is that so? "

 

"Mmm hmm."

 

His long blonde hair tickles the side of my face. "I thought I was going to fuck you."

 

"Oh, you will; after I blow you."

 

I chuckle quietly. "Maybe I won't be up to arising to the occasion after I cum."

 

Justin moves his hand down squeezing my cock and laughs. "You? I've never seen anyone get aroused as quickly or as often as you do. I have faith that you will cum again and again tonight," he responds in a sing song tone.

 

"Ahh, you know me so well. "

 

Justin stops my words with a kiss. Slowly he nips and sucks his way down my jaw and chest, taking a moment to circle his tongue around my nipple. He licks down to my bellybutton, avoiding my cock. I moan in frustration feeling his breath so close. Justin chuckles and traces his tongue around my bellybutton.

 

Gently I place my hands on his head, tenderly entwining my fingers through his long blonde hair. Justin groans erotically when I encourage him to move lower. Teasingly he kisses the head of my cock, wrapping a hand around my throbbing dick as his warm tongue twirls sensually around the head. He licks down my shaft, sending shivers through me. I groan loudly when his hot mouth engulfs my whole cock.

 

Justin straddles my right leg thrusting his own leaking cock against my leg. With each ministration he takes me in deeper, moaning his own pleasure. Arching my back I stifle a moan as I hold back from shooting my load too soon. I tilt my head back and feel my eyes roll back as my breaths come out rapid and harsh.

 

My thoughts are invaded once again while I am in the throes of passion. Her brown eyes penetrate through my soul reflecting the same spirit I see in Justin. She backs me up playfully, pushing me down on a large, soft, silky pillow lying on the ground. I look up at her and a smirk spreads across my lips. "Are you coming or going, or Cumming and staying?" I hear my own feminine voice for the first time, speaking the enchanted language I heard in my earlier vision.

 

She kneels down next to my feet and reaches over to the clay water basin. "I'm coming and Cumming all night long." She giggles sweetly as she dips her hands into the water. Then she wrings out a cloth and gently cleans my feet. Putting the cloth down she rinses her hand, grabbing a dry cloth she dries her hands and my feet. I hear myself giggle with each feather light touch.

 

She rests my feet upon her lap massaging them lovingly. She lifts them to her mouth kissing my toes and the side of my feet. I feel my breath catch when she parts my legs and crawls up my body placing succulent kisses on my lips. I gasp in pleasure when her finger massages my hardening nipple and she kisses down my jaw and neck. As she reaches my breast she twirls her moist tongue around my nipple, wrapping her warm mouth over it, sucking soothingly. A deep moan rises from my abdomen and escapes my lips.

 

She draws back smiling at me and whispers breathlessly, "You are so beautiful." She rests the backs of her fingers under my breast gliding them down slowly. I breathe rhythmically, trying to calm my desire. She turns her palm to caress the patch of hair above my womanhood. Affectionately she moves her hand even lower. Looking into my eyes I feel her soul merging with mine. Another deep throated moan rises from me and I feel the wetness forming between my parted legs.

 

She kisses me below the bellybutton working her way down. My breath quickens as I feel her warm breath on my tender skin. Gently she traces her finger around my labia as she delicately parts my lips. I hear her moan as she kisses and licks inside me.

 

Arching my back I move my hands to her head and lightly twist my fingers through her long brown hair. She moves her moist tongue up to my clitoris, twirling it playfully and then sucking forcefully causing me to cry out in ecstasy. She straddles my right leg, pressing her own wetness against me and moans erotically. Slowly she enters her fingers inside me and I take in a deep breath and thrust my hips against the penetration of her hand. I throw my head back, moaning with absolute pleasure. I can feel her moistness against my leg and, enhancing my climax, her fingers brush against my G spot and I cry out again as my body stiffens. I feel her shake against me moaning and it sends us both over the edge. She falls limply against me until our breathing evens out. She raises her head to look at me and laughs softly.

 

I am pulled out of my memories when I hear myself chanting Justin's name over and over. He moans around my cock and I feel him put his fingers in his mouth, sucking my cock and his fingers simultaneously. Removing his finger, Justin carefully moves his hand past my balls then pushes his fingers inside me. I gasp from the intrusion, raising my hips to meet his thrust. Justin's fingers hit my prostate and my groan echoes through the loft. I can feel Justin shake as he reaches his own orgasm, moving his mouth down my shaft as he thrusts his throbbing dick against my body. He pushes his fingers inside me one more time, taking me over the edge. Our climaxes convulse through our bodies and Justin falls limply on top of me

 

"Oh My God," he whispers, then chuckles softly.

 

Gently I caress his long hair and kiss him on the forehead. "That was amazing."

 

"Yeah. Brian I've never heard you moan like that before. What were you thinking about?"

 

 

I can feel myself smiling as my fingers comb through his hair; "I was thinking of you."