Midnight Whispers
QAF Brian and Justin Fanfiction

 

 

Brian woke to find beautiful blue eyes looking at him sparkling in the morning sunlight that filtered into the bedroom.

 

Reaching over he tucked a stray bit of blond hair behind his partner's ear with a smile, "Morning Sunshine"

 

Moving closer to Brian, Justin brushed his lips over his, "Morning handsome, you ready for the day ahead?".

 

Kissing Justin back gently, "As ready as I'll ever be".

 

They were interrupted by a light knock on the door.

 

Laughing lightly knowing who it was Brian called out, "Come in guys".

 

The door to the bedroom opened and in walked Gus holding Jenny's hand.

 

Brian and Justin sat up in the bed greeting the kids as they came in.

 

Brian lifted Gus and Jenny onto the bed placing them between them tickling them making them laugh.

 

Justin spoke to kids, "You guys excited for today?".

 

Gus and Jenny cheered and clapped their hands, "Yeah"

 

Laughing Justin told them, "Well that's good, because I got us all Christmas jumpers to wear today".

 

Justin could feel the death glare from Brian.

 

Looking over at Brian he chuckled, "Don't worry, I got you one that even you would buy, so who wants to see their jumpers?".

 

All cheered while Brian kept throwing, ‘How could you do this to me', looks his way.

 

Still laughing Justin pulled out the bags out of the wardrobe. Opening one he took out the first Jumper, "Here is Gus's one, see it has your favourite Reindeer's on it and I got you antlers to wear on your head" opening the second bag he pulled out the next one, "Here is Jenny's one and it has a snow women on it and you have a hat to go with it".

 

Giving Brian cheeky grin he pulled out the next one, "Here is your one Brian, see it's a nice classy one, a deep Burgundy with white snowflakes and trees in a very small pattern. See isn't it one that even you would buy".

 

Opening the last bag he pulled out his own one, "See, I have an elf body one with a hat to go with it. So do you all like your jumpers?".

 

Gus clutched his smiling, "I love it, it's really my favourite thank you"

 

Jenny bounced on the bed holding hers, "Love it, love it uncle Justin thank you"

 

Brian caught Justin's hand in his pulling him in for a kiss before replying, "I love it and you are right, it is one that I would have bought for myself".

 

Placing a soft kiss on Brian's lips in return, "You are most welcome".

 

Standing back up Justin clapped his hands, "OK, how about some breakfast, then we get washed and dressed before we go to the best part of the day and see SANTA CLAUS".

 

Everyone cheered including Brian as they made their way to the kitchen.

 

They all enjoyed pancakes while Brian had his egg white omelet.

 

Once everyone was washed and dressed Brian looked at himself, Justin, Gus and Jenny standing beside him frowning.

 

Justin asked him worried, "Is something wrong?".

 

Biting his lip he gestured with his hand, "You all have a hat or something and I look like the odd one out without one".

 

Chuckling Justin reached into the bag and pulled out a beanie with the same colour as the jumper and a white snow bobble on the end of it, "I did get you one, just wasn't sure if you'd wear it or not".

 

Taking the hat from Justin he leaned over giving him a kiss, "I love it, once again, thank you".

 

Eyes twinkling with happiness Justin replied, "Any time".

 

Turning to the rest he said, "So, do you all have everything you need to bring with you. Brian has the tickets and I have your coats ready, so let's get going".

 

The trip to the train station where the Santa train was going from was filled with excited chatter and telling Justin that yes they remembered the selfie stick and present for Santa.

 

The station was adorned in Christmas decorations and Christmas jumpers, So Brian didn't to out of place among all the people.

 

Brian had to admit from the outside the train looked amazing and from the looks of wonder on all the kids faces made him glad that they could bring Gus and Jenny to experience this. Christmas a magical time of year and this was certainly magical.

 

It was their turn to get on the train and one of Santa's helpers took their photo outside before guiding them to their seats.

 

Gus sat beaming his huge smile, "Daddy, look at this train. It's really cool, did you see all of Santa's helpers and the part where you can go help make toys, can we do that too?".

 

Jenny joined in, "And the gingerbread men on the doors, it's a movie"

 

Smiling at the kids he replied, "I sure did Jenny and Gus I'm sure we can help make things in a few minutes or after we see Santa, you excited to see Santa as well Sunshine?".

 

Justin smiled as he took Brian's hand in his, "I can't wait, I love seeing Santa"

 

When the train was filled with passengers it took off and the Christmas music began and everyone joined in singing the songs, only stopping when the food was served.

 

Brian noticed a puzzled look on his son's face after one of the songs, so he asked, "What's wrong Gus?".

 

Gus looked at his dad, "Daddy, the song said that that Santa can see us when we are sleeping and he knows when we are awake. Then he knows if we are good or bad, but isn't that creepy. Isn't it bad to watch kids when they are asleep and following us around all the time?". Gus finished looking serious about his question.

 

Brian had to bite his lip to keep from laughing as he shared a glance with Justin who was doing the very same thing, "No Gus, Santa isn't following you around, he just knows if you were good or bad and he can see feel it in his heart if you are sleeping, he isn't in the room when you are sleeping. So you have nothing to worry about, OK".

 

Sighing in relief Gus nodded, "That's good, thank you daddy".

 

Getting up to go use the rest-room Justin leaned down to whisper in Brian's ear, "Good job daddy, you handled that perfectly".

 

Smiling at Justin running his fingers over the back of his hand, "Thank you, Sunshine".

 

One of the surprises was that the train stopped and they got off to find themselves in an area that held real reindeer and they all got to feed them and take photos. The adults were even more excited then the kids and the kids were very excited.

 

Gus couldn't believe it as he sat back on his seat on the train, "That was so coolest, we got to feed real live reindeer".

 

Jenny was hugging her reindeer teddy that they gave out to all the children to say the fed them, "They, so cute, I wish I could keep one".

 

Justin laughed, "Me too, Jenny, they were so furry and soft weren't they?".

 

It came their turn to visit Santa after they had visited the carriage where you could help the elves make toys and those toys were going to be given to children who had none.

 

Standing in the doorway Gus and Jenny suddenly became shy, Brian and Justin had their hands on their shoulders, they whispered to the kids, "It's OK, you can go over to Santa".

 

Santa smiled at them, "Gus, Jenny, It's so nice to see you again".

 

Gus and Jenny gasped and looked from Santa to Brian and Justin saying, "He knows our names?".

 

Santa chuckled, "Of course I do, you are on top of my good list, so come over and tell me what you'd like for Christmas".

 

Jenny went first, "Santa, I'd like Lego please, I love building things"

 

Santa smiled, "That sounds like fun, is that all you want?".

 

Nodding she grinned, "Yes that's all like, thank you".

 

Gus then took his turn, "I'd like colouring pencils and paint brushes please, I saw them in the dollar store, they are so cool".

 

Santa praised them as they took photos with just the kids then ones with Brian and Justin in the picture as well.

 

Gus and Jenny then handed Santa a Christmas bag, "Here Santa, we got you a present".

 

Santa was surprised, "For me, why thank you. Opening it he saw a beautifully hand painted name plaque, "This is so beautiful, thank you. I am going to put this in my house and I hope that you like your presents as well".

 

Waving goodbye to Santa they carried the parcels he gave them back to their seats before they opened them.

 

Gus got it a make it yourself Air-plane and jigsaw, he was thrilled as he loved making things just like his sister and he would get to make this with his daddy.

Jenny received an Animal petting farm set and my little pony, which she adored.

 

Brian looked at the delight on all their faces as felt his own smile grow even wider as he put his arm around Justin as their day was coming to an end.

 

They ended up carrying both kids to bed as they had fallen asleep on the drive home. They couldn't wait to get the pictures developed so they could share the day with their mothers and the others.

 

Laying in bed the two men wrapped in each other's arms they fell asleep with smiles on their faces. Yes seeing Santa had been a big success and a magical experience.