A new friend (thanks, Giotto!) pointed out that there are still people interested in Queer as Folk. I have 600 pages of this story typed up, the rest is still a manuscript - as in, handwritten. Actual pen, actual paper. The story itself is finished, it just needs typing and proof-reading. I think I'll have about 1,000 pages when I'm done.
I recently lost a lot of stuff due to a computer crash; so I decided to finally put this here, where it will hopefully be safe for a while. (I once did have the whole thing typed up. I'll do it one more time, but I really don't want to do that again after that!)
So. This story is my take on what happens when Justin returns from New York. Some places in Pittsburgh are my invention, others actually do exist, or rather, they existed at the time I wrote this. I used a lot of the characters we saw in the series, and I created a few more.
I'm not giving any warnings - if you watched QaF, you know what to expect. (I don't write explicit f/f, or f/m - the explicit m/m scenes all have Brian in them.) Hope you enjoy!
Banner by Janet - so beautiful, thank you!
Categories: QAF-U.S. FICTION
, Other Gay/Lesbian Pairings Characters: Brian
, Jennifer Taylor
, Jenny Rebecca
, Molly Taylor
, Original Character(s)
November 18, 2016 Updated:
January 06, 2017
Disclaimer: :All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.
1. Chapter 1 by BethAlex [Reviews - 13] (7070 words)
2. Chapter 2 by BethAlex [Reviews - 8] (5862 words)
Minninnewah – Cherokee word meaning whirlwind
3. Chapter 3 by BethAlex [Reviews - 7] (8334 words)
4. Chapter 4 by BethAlex [Reviews - 3] (7669 words)
5. Chapter 5 by BethAlex [Reviews - 3] (6340 words)
6. Chapter 6 by BethAlex [Reviews - 4] (7760 words)
7. Chapter 7 by BethAlex [Reviews - 3] (6652 words)
8. Chapter 8 by BethAlex [Reviews - 3] (6698 words)
9. Chapter 9 by BethAlex [Reviews - 3] (7467 words)
10. Chapter 10 by BethAlex [Reviews - 4] (6430 words)
11. Chapter 11 by BethAlex [Reviews - 3] (6891 words)
12. Chapter 12 by BethAlex [Reviews - 3] (2310 words)
13. Chapter 13 by BethAlex [Reviews - 6] (3026 words)
14. Chapter 14 by BethAlex [Reviews - 7] (6784 words)
15. Chapter 15 by BethAlex [Reviews - 3] (4972 words)
16. Chapter 16 by BethAlex [Reviews - 1] (2147 words)
17. Chapter 17 by BethAlex [Reviews - 5] (3868 words)
18. Chapter 18 by BethAlex [Reviews - 4] (4979 words)
19. Chapter 19 by BethAlex [Reviews - 5] (5699 words)
20. Chapter 20 by BethAlex [Reviews - 2] (4835 words)
Beth has been having problems accessing the site so I’m posting her chapters for her as she sends them to me. Chapters 20 and 21 were lost in the back up last night and those two are being re-posted. Anyone who reviewed these two chapters, would you please, please, review again? I’m sending the reviews to her. Thank you : )
Janet (starfire64)- admin
21. Chapter 21 by BethAlex [Reviews - 4] (2865 words)
22. Chapter 22 by BethAlex [Reviews - 5] (4202 words)
mac - son (Irish/Galeic)
athair - father (Irish/Galeic)
23. Chapter 23 by BethAlex [Reviews - 4] (2948 words)
24. Chapter 24 by BethAlex [Reviews - 5] (3545 words)
25. Chapter 25 by BethAlex [Reviews - 4] (1991 words)
baile - home (Irish/Gaelic)
26. Chapter 26 by BethAlex [Reviews - 3] (6418 words)
27. Chapter 27 by BethAlex [Reviews - 4] (4579 words)
Just to let everybody know - I won't be updating for a while, I have to go look after my sister. I'll probably be back by mid-February and will update then. Take care, everybody!